Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training

Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Discussion Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training

Post by Raina 14th September 2015, 8:31 pm

I had this idea today and figured I would see what people think. And no this is not an excuse for ANYONE to come and bash an idea, (that is not what the suggestion thread is for) I just want your guys almost opinion. So I have noticed that a lot of players are not even relatively low rank anymore. If I had to guess I would think a lot of the players are at least b and up. I know there are newbie players who are lower (or people like me who have life issues and had to break) so I was thinking why not hold an event, where Lower Ranked players can team up with higher ranked ones to defeat enemies and help rank up. Basically say me, a C ranked mage, teamed up with Sir Leonard who i believe is either S or H Rank I'm not really sure. We would adventure out and defeat countless enemies which a moderator can setup a dice roll list for. The more enemies and stronger ones defeated the better exp u get. The Mentors could even get a jewel bonus or something for doing this, I don't know.

Recently we had a few players leave the site and it worries me. I am thinking not only will this help newbie and low ranked players rank up, and would help build rp relationships and maybe stop fighting and inner issues we have been having.

There is a definite distinction between lower and higher ranked players. I understand that is the point, but when it comes to event time or quests with others, it tends to make you feel useless. I have countless times and it doesn't help the rp morale. I figured it may be fun to have an event designed to help. :) With always, SPARKLES. What do you guys think?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training 1_by_g10

Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training Rainas10
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Discussion Re: Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training

Post by Ardere Kasai 14th September 2015, 8:35 pm

Heero and I were discussing a similar idea, where a high ranked mage takes a lower ranked mage off to train, and they get exp for it. It would have to be rigorous, and watched over to make sure the high rank doesn't do everything for them. It might not be needed just yet, but it's something that could be nifty later on. Or maybe just mentor and mentee benefits in general. But one little bit, there's not as many high ranks as you think, a majority of the site is D-C ranked. But other than that, if we tweaked it up a bit, maybe. :D

Side note: Anything to relieve tension and help the site is a good idea

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 14th September 2015, 8:46 pm

I think this could help the site, since each higher rank player would be running one lower rank one, which means both can talk about a schedule about how often each are on. It's something that I'd love to do if I wasn't a c-rank, but honestly im for this idea since their is more freedom involved in this and less backlash (hopefully).

P.S: all for helping the site out, and if this can then I will do what I can to help!

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 14th September 2015, 10:06 pm

I should go to bed, but I saw this and I want to say it seems really neat! I saw Zack's wanted post asking for people to RP with, since things seem to get boring at high rank. I feel like this might be a cool thing for those high rank peeps to do. Help out the newbies, build character bonds, stuff like that.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 15th September 2015, 1:07 am

I quite like this idea. Might be worth implementing in the near future.

Perhaps...with a certain level of randomization so that you don't know who you will be teamed up with.

Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 15th September 2015, 2:28 am

A random team generator for jobs done in this fashion. Like a lower ranked member posts for a job and a random mentor is then picked for them, maybe off of the dice system using the normal dice to roll for the mentor?

And since it's only 6 sides, and I'm sure more people would want to mentor, we could have it based off of rank as well. Say someone wants an A rank mentor, they could state that in their roll post. Or even could divide it into types of mentors based on how they would act while mentoring.

Event Idea: Mentor/Mentee Training MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 5:52 am