Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Corpse Party Remake

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Corpse Party Remake - Page 2 Empty Re: Corpse Party Remake

Post by Godlike Frederik 13th November 2012, 1:21 pm

Frederick grabbed his phone to look at the time and to his surprise it was already 5:00 pm. He quickly grabbed is briefcase and walked out off the school. 'My student are probably in that elementary school right know' he said to himself 'I better go check up on them and drag them out of there'. Frederick looked once more at the time on his phone and then sighs and started walking towards Wazashi Elementary.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 13th November 2012, 1:43 pm

During the walk to Wazashi Elementary everyone could see that the crow in front of the school were following Nightken. "I told they follow me, but no none of believed me." He said as they got to Wazashi Elementary. As they got there Zendya was talking about who goes in first, Mishi volunteered to but at that time Aian came up to the group and said "So this is what you were all talking about." Amaya took the lead of us all going in. "I'm just glad those crows aren't follow me in." he said as they walked inside.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Corpse Party Remake - Page 2 For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Corpse Party Remake - Page 2 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    zendya
    zendya

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Post by zendya 13th November 2012, 6:37 pm

Zendya was following Amaya Walked inside the school hearing "The games began. Play with us big brothers and sisters." A child like voice said. She Stopped and said did anyone here that voice or was it just me hopeing she was not the only one hearing sounds than said.She than walked closer to Nightken saying i hope you heard the voice but what could it have been it sounded like little kids.Well if they want to play a game we can but i hope its not a death game and this school must be abounded so this does not add up. Zendya than started to get puzzled and started thinking about but kept it in her mind hopeing no more weird things happen.

My theme song
    Spoiler:

Corpse Party Remake - Page 2 Zend-2

The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir. But as for me i can say i have the devils Luck on my side so i don't fear death i welcome it.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 13th November 2012, 6:50 pm

Zenshin just hung his head down at Amaya's response to him. They were already going into the school and that piece of gentleman Mishi, had brought some flashlights. Although he was ready for this, he stayed close to Amaya, in case anything were to happen to the both of them, such as the stereotypical falling in trap door, Zen could at least attempt to help Ritsu out. There as one thing that bothered him, at the beginning, he heard little children say something about a game starting, and when they were a good few steps in, the same voice said, "And now, you're trapped in hell, hehe!" the little chuckle in a little girls high pitched voice. Behind them, all the windows and doors disappeared, not slammed shut, but downright disappeared, and now, they were trapped.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Master Vincent

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Living Art
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 13th November 2012, 9:28 pm

"Anyone mind telling me what the hell just happened, and where the hell all the exits went?" Mishi said turning to look at the whole group. While what just happened was very disturbing to him he tried not to show it "a gentleman must always keep calm in dire times" he thought to himself as he knew if anyone started to really freak out it would end up making it worse for the entire group.
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 14th November 2012, 9:39 am

"The games began. Play with us big brothers and sisters." Aian heard after he followed the rest of the students inside to find that the doors shut and locked themselves. "Well, looks like it wastes No Time into trying to scare us. Guess those little tales were true." Aian said wearily, now second guessing his arrival into the school. He thought it would have been a slow casual increase instead of starting out in the middle where activity was already high within the school. Maybe others had arrived before us and stirred things up to get this much level of activity now. He thought to himself, hoping to rationalize the events now taking place. He looked to the other students to see them as well confused about what had just happened. "So, now that we are here....What do we do? Wonder around aimlessly in an abandoned school or wait for something to give us a tour before killing us?" He said in a joking manner, hoping to lighten the mood, not being one good with jokes. He chuckled lightly after, rubbing the back of his head; though it was a nervous chuckle hoping it didn't actually happen.

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Ritsuko Himiyo
    Ritsuko Himiyo

Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Mentor : Virgilia

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Meta World
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ritsuko Himiyo 14th November 2012, 10:21 am

Amaya stood out in front of the group again with a smile on her face. She looked at the worried group before frowning. "Don't worry peoples. It probably some kids trying to scare us. Let's go." She said walking in front of everyone down a hallway. She turned on a flash light that she got out of her back pack. As soon as the light came on it went off again. She shook the flash light trying again getting the same result. Shrugging, the girl just continued walking using the little light they had from the window.

Corpse Party Remake - Page 2 0cc7fbe7999356b01a126d4094f6b623be5
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 14th November 2012, 11:29 am

Amaya started to walk down the hallway even tho her flashlight wasn't working."Glad I can see perfectly fine in the dark." He said as he followed Amaya. The hallway seemed to be longer than it should be. The classrooms were rather creepy at night. "Never knew schools had this type of feel at night." He said looking into the classrooms they passed. Nightken was curious about which classroom they are going to.

Corpse Party Remake - Page 2 For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Corpse Party Remake - Page 2 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 14th November 2012, 1:39 pm

Elaborate pranks, Zen thought as he looked away from where the doors used to be. The school was eerie, especially so at night. Aian tried to lighten the mood by making a joke, it didn't work. Zen peered through the glass windows mounted on the doors into a few classrooms, specifically thirteen and fourteen. Zenshin passed thirteen and saw one person inside, a girl who looked dark, not dark skinned, just evil dark. As he passed fourteen, the same girl appeared right at the window with her head tilted and her eyes gone. It didint look like anyone else saw her since Night had also looked inside and said nothing. When he saw the girl, he jumped and almost fell back. He pointed at the door and told the others, ""A-a-a, ghost. It, was, creepy". "I'm starting to think we should try the second floor, and don't ever split up".

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Mentor : Master Vincent

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Living Art
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 14th November 2012, 3:08 pm

"I can't believe that I'm about to say this" Mishi thought to himself "I don't know about there being any ghosts Zen but I do agree with you the last thing we want to do is split up, no matter what happens stick together and we should be fine, now lets try and find a way out" Mishi said taking a deep breath as we was still trying to stay calm and not alert anyone to the fact that he was actually getting really scared.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 14th November 2012, 3:43 pm

Frederick arrived at Wazashi Elementary and walked up to the door. But as he tried to open the door it appeared to be locked from the inside. 'I should try calling my sister' thought Frederick. He grabbed his phone and dialed Amaya's number 'Weird no service, well I better look around then' Frederick put his phone back into his pocket and started to look around the building for another entrance. Frederick was starting to feel nervous when he walked around, somehow he could not shake off the feeling that he was being watched.

After a few minutes of looking around Frederick saw something curious, the door leading to the cafetaria was wide open, it almost looked as if the school invited him to come in. 'At least I found a way inside' he thought. He stepped inside and grabbed his phone to use illuminate his surroundings and walked towards the hall. But he didn't noticed that the door slowly closed himself behind him.

Last edited by Lord Frederik on 15th November 2012, 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 15th November 2012, 5:12 am

Ooc: Okay guys can we go over the post order again?

Ic:

Zeno followed in with the others, he kept his mouth shut and his eyes open. He had heard stories about this place, but the overall atmosphere in the building was much more eerie than in the stories. Although he had left nightmares and fears behind, he did not feel at ease.

The moment they had entered the building, he had heard children's voices, and the doorway behind them had vanished. The group had kept moving forward, led by Amaya. Zeno would not have been surprised if she was behind all of it and had turned this place into a giant ghosthouse. We are all just paranoid.. He thought to himself as he kept going with the group.

"A-a-a, ghost. It, was, creepy". "I'm starting to think we should try the second floor, and don't ever split up"

"I don't know about there being any ghosts Zen but I do agree with you the last thing we want to do is split up, no matter what happens stick together and we should be fine, now lets try and find a way out"

Zen and Mishi said. Zeno was surprised that the two guys broke early and were already frightened. He looked around, but found nothing wrong with the place except for it being an old, dark building that has a disappearing front door.
    Wait... Where did the windows go? Zeno took a deep breath. This was a damn good prank.

His eyes widened when he realized it was not.

He looked down the hall, in the distance he could see the stairs leading up to the second floor. In the shadows next to the stairs, there was a bestial silhouette with shining white eyes staring right at him. He blinked once, twice, thrice, the eyes were still there. Zeno observed his friends to see if anyone gave anything away. But they all gave away the same thing... Fear.

Everyone was looking in different directions, but with the same expression on their faces.

Were we drugged or something? Is there some sort of hallucinogen in the air?

"Guys... Stop for second. What are you all seeing?"

Corpse Party Remake - Page 2 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Ritsuko Himiyo
    Ritsuko Himiyo

Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Mentor : Virgilia

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Meta World
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ritsuko Himiyo 15th November 2012, 9:11 am

Amaya turned around to calm her classmates down before she walked into a piano wire serving her head clean off. Her head hit the ground and rolled in front of her classmates while blood gushed from the neck of her body. The blood sprayed the people in the front and her body collapsed.

Victim #1: Behead with piano wire while leading her class.

OOC: I have quit~! Bye peoples~!

Corpse Party Remake - Page 2 0cc7fbe7999356b01a126d4094f6b623be5
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 16th November 2012, 1:47 pm

Aian watched as Amaya's head rolled across the floor in front of them. "W-what?" Aian stuttered, holding his hand over his mouth. He had seen some things before as the hall monitor, but nothing like this.

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 11:33 am