Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Corpse Collector [Private]

Sayuno
    Sayuno

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lynn
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over: Demon Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Corpse Collector [Private] Empty Corpse Collector [Private]

Post by Sayuno 28th June 2016, 5:27 am

..but you've slipped under my skin,
    p o i s o n e d my blood and seized my heart..

We’re hungry, Yuno.

Starved, conflicted and guilt-ridden, the snow-haired sorceress crept through the streets of Talonia, a place she considered home in one way or another. It had been weeks since her last ‘proper’ meal and the demons inside her head were growing hungrier, more nervous and vexed by the minute. They demanded a human sacrifice and Sayuno, as their vessel, had been lacking ambition over the past few days. She wasn’t refusing anything, but as violent and greedy as she could be the young demoness was quite the lazy person so instead of finding a victim that was according to her take over spirit’s desires she was doing nothing. She had been procrastinating, slacking off and wasted her time on less important things. In a way Sayuno subsisted on humans, although they weren’t something she regularly consumed. She worked for some of Talonia’s black market’s organ grinder organizations and so far the difficult work had always paid off in one way or another.

She was now back on said Black Market and today was the due day. It was late evening by now, around 8pm, the sun had already set and it was quite lively on this side of the town. Sayuno was completely dressed in black, a cloak covered her from head to toe and only her rose eyes peeked through a combination of hood and scarf. Perhaps she was going to be lucky today. From afar Sayuno spotted a tall figure, taller than her that is, with bright orange hair - apparently male. Without hesitation she walked up to him, pulled her hood back to reveal her pretty face and smiled at the man. ”Excuse me? Do you have a moment to spare? I need someone strong to help me with my shop around the corner… It will only take five minutes!”

Last edited by Sayuno on 6th July 2016, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Corpse Collector [Private] Empty Re: Corpse Collector [Private]

Post by Iesha 28th June 2016, 5:56 am

His chocolate eyes struggles to remain open as time flew past him, leaving him behind. He remembered the sight of the ombre sky which had now drowned into darkness. He stood there with the pain crawling through his limbs and scars stretching across his body beneath the navy blue shirt that adorned his figure. The soreness of the dull bruises stung massively as the wind pushed the cloth to onto his body.

All his energy had been drained away in the battle that had occurred previously; the battle in which he over-confidently intervened, knowing the unfairness of several of them against him alone, thinking that he was superior to them. It would be this over-confidence that one day, shall devour his existence and bring him to his grotesque end. If only he knew that his ending is not as distant as he had expected, like a fool, he would march towards it with the imprudent thoughts of defying what were to happen and indeed he did but unknowingly.

He slowly turned around at the sound of a sweet, feminine voice and he eyes glistened in appreciation as his gaze halted upon a beautiful young woman. Her pale hair added onto the beauty of her ivory skin which he seemed to admire. The beauty of a female, he believes, is a blessing that should be acknowledged and appreciated. Despite the pain that slithered within him, his expression changed into a charming and dazzling smile, which so brilliantly masked his injuries and aches. "Of course I would help a beautiful lady, such as yourself." With that, he smiled at the lady once again, glancing at her from head to toe before following her when she moved. He moved so gracefully, striding and ignoring the pain that surged through his body which, unfortunately slowed him down with every step he advanced.
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 28th June 2016, 9:49 am

Ah, those were her favourites. Young, arrogant, stubborn and so gullible! With her back turned on him Sayuno smiled to herself, already painting out pictures of his dead body in her mind. There was no greater joy to her than the feeling of success, knowing that something worked out so easily without causing further trouble. If she had something like a conscience Sayuno might have felt sorry for the young man at some point but right now she only felt sorry for herself, knowing that she would have to deal with a bloody mess in only a few moments. ”You’re flattering me,” she whispered, loudly enough for him to hear, turned around only for a split second to flash him her most stunning smile before moving forward. ”Right, right, it will only be for a few minutes, I promise!” She chirped lovely and took him by his hand. Sayuno moved towards a fairly dark alley where, of course, no one else would be.

She assumed that the man wasn’t going to expect anything bad to happen and of course she needed some alone time after she was done with him as well. She had picked this location beforehand and it was quite perfect. It was far away from the crowd and she didn’t expect anyone to come across them. ”It’s right in that alley over there,” Sayuno pointed towards the darkness and smiled at the man. ”I hid all my belongings there so I could get something to eat but they are very heavy.. I don’t think I can carry them all by myself. My name is Sayuno, by the way. And who are you? Are you a wizard? Are you n a guild as well???” She was much more talkactive than usual. It was part of her facade, of course.

Last edited by Sayuno on 6th July 2016, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 28th June 2016, 1:05 pm

The uneasy gusts of wind brushed past him so roughly, causing him greater pain but the fool wouldn't retract. If it were a normal mage, they would have immediately rushed home to get some rest, instead of standing in the midst of a heavy crowd, furthermore, agreeing to help someone. He wasn't particularly what people referred to as a 'nice' person, but a title he definitely upholds is that of a gentleman. Never in his life has he denied the request of a woman, even though numerous times, he had to face strenuous consequences. His foolish and mundane mindset often led him into unfavorable situations but he never learnt.

The uncanny feeling that lingered in the air was completely ignored by orange-haired male as he continued walking at the same pace as the female. His smile that had faded momentarily returned when he heard her whispered comment. Pushing aside the pain, he spoke, "I have time to spare."

A sense of suspicion advanced into his head as they walked into a dark alley. His shoulders tensed up in alert but because of the pain and the drainage of energy that he faced, he relaxed, assuring himself that it was just a delusion that grew inside his head. A sting of pain traveled through his hand as it was being held by the woman and he desperately tried not to showcase any signs of agony for he considered that being a display of weakness. "My name is Leo. Yeah, I'm a wizard from the guild Black Rose." He responded with an absent-mind as his current focus was to suppress the agonizing pain and continue on his two feet which were bearing his weight which seemed to slowly increase by each passing second.  
    Sayuno
    Sayuno

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayuno 28th June 2016, 4:07 pm

Perfect.

A warm smile spread across Sayuno’s face. She would be able to return him to his home, after all that was what guilds were about - right? The young sorceress nodded gently at his words and eventually begun to notice that he was...struggling. This was no hunt, it never had been and Sayuno noticed that the man was already weakened. Strange, she thought to herself as he showed no signs of combat limiting him in any way. Maybe she was just imagining things after all. Sayuno took a moment to inspect her victim closely. Other than his bright hair there was nothing outstanding about him, however, and upon first glance she could not spot any guild tattoo either. Quite disappointing but she would find it eventually.

”Leo of Black Rose,” she spoke softly and looked up the the man. ”I’m glad I met you, and I want you to know that your sacrifice wasn’t in vain. Thank you so much.” With a heavy sigh escaping her lips the girl pulled out a machete from underneath her cloak and slashed cleanly through the man’s neck, causing his head to fall off and his body to collapse. She jumped forward and catched both, carefully, while laying the body to the ground. For the head, she had no use. The body would be taken into..custody. For now she had to find the guild insignia of his so she could prepare the package that would end up at the doors of Black Rose.

Last edited by Sayuno on 6th July 2016, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 29th June 2016, 3:08 am

The darkness that slowly clouded his vision began to crawl throughout his body, snatching away what little energy the man possessed. At this point, his will to not display any weakness had disintegrated as he struggled to keep the heavy eyelids up. Never had he imagined himself to be in such a situation and never had he imagined such an outcome for his life.

His ears blurred out the words she spoke but it was more than enough for him to understand. Before he could process anything further that that point, time had once again deceived him and abandoned him as he could only witness her hand proceeding to reveal a blade but his body refused to move. Maybe, for him, this truly was the end. He was moments away from his dire demise.

It is said that when one dies, their entire life plays before their eyes, like a movie. In his case, that didn't happen. He only had one thing that he regretted until he lost his consciousness; he regretted this very moment, the moment he died. The blade slashed at his neck and what followed was beyond his understanding for he had now fallen into the clutches of death from where he could never return. The chains of regret that tied him in the last moment disappeared and nothing remained, except darkness. He was fading inside the black, slowly being swallowed up tenebrosity and all he could do was close his eyes.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:48 am