Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Corpse Party Remake

Ritsuko Himiyo
    Ritsuko Himiyo

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Virgilia
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Meta World
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Corpse Party Remake Empty Corpse Party Remake

Post by Ritsuko Himiyo 9th November 2012, 9:09 pm

Description: A group of friends stay after school on a rainy day telling ghost stories. When things go wrong and an evil spirit appears the friends get trapped in a different dimension. (No magic what so ever. No coming back to life out of nowhere. This is gonna be like Corpse Party so if you don't know it get familiar with it.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Corpse Party Remake 0cc7fbe7999356b01a126d4094f6b623be5
    Ritsuko Himiyo
    Ritsuko Himiyo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Corpse Party Remake Empty Re: Corpse Party Remake

Post by Ritsuko Himiyo 9th November 2012, 9:42 pm

Amaya walked into her class 2-A. They were some of the smartest kids in school. The young girl straightened out her uniform before taking a seat next to her best friend Zendya. The bluenette smiled around the room looking at everyone. The group consisted of herself, being a very rude girl who sometimes can't express her feeling towards thing and end up lashing out. She has a big heart if you can get past her tough shell and seems to act motherly towards her friends. Zendya Contra, a very sweet but cold-hearted girl. She's a huge flirt with all the boys and tends to act tough when she's really just scared. Nightken Blackwing, a friendly enough boy unless he is angered. He's kind of creep because crows tend to follow him, but he's a kind soul who only wants the best for people. Mishi Gonyma, a boy who likes to act like a gentleman. He's very kind and sweet and tries to be a gentleman to every woman he comes across only to look foolish in the end. Zenshin, a boy whose pride and cocky, but lazy. He likes to fight people around school to test his strength a lot, but it tends to end up with him in the principle's office. It's also weird that no one knows his last name. Leonard Dragonbane, a boy who's very serious about everything. No one knows why he's so serious, but at times he can slip up becoming very childish about things. He's protective of people close to him. He also has a secret crush on Amaya. Zeno Sombras, a upperclassman to the rest of the group. He's a respect guy coming from class 3-A and tends to hang out with younger students to make them feel welcomed. He has a straightforward personality that comes off somewhat cold but he's kind in the end. Amaya has a crush on him. These students come from Fumizuki Academy, a very prestigious school that holds their student in high honor. Amaya smiles turned devious before she got up, shut the door, closed the blinds and turned off the lights. "Now does anyone know what Wazashi Elementary is?" She asked giggling to herself.

Last edited by Ritsuko Himiyo on 11th November 2012, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 9th November 2012, 10:44 pm

Zenshin was just sitting there, in his chair, leaning back and laying his head back on the student behind hims' desk. The student, who Zenshin confused for Oraki, didn't seem to care, so he just relaxed there. Despite what other students thought of him, he just enjoyed fighting, not out of spite, not for no reason, not for money, just to test his strength. He had never fought anyone who didn't want to fight him back, also, he never took the fight to far and actually "harmed" the person past a beating. Since he always would win, he was a bit cocky and a metric ton of prideful. Zen was dressed in the regular school uniform, except a bit ragged from just wearing it, as well as him tripping a few times, wearing the pants a little. Although he liked fighting and testing his strength, he was a great thinker when it came to battle and different souloutions to problems, but those were situational. He liked the mystery of his last name, it gave people something to think about while he just knew. Suddenly, the bell run and when just about everyone who wasn't in his group was gone, the lights went off, as well as the blinds. "Now does anyone know what Wazashi Elementary is?" Amaya said spookily. Zen was the first to speak up and cut through all the creepiness, "No, care to explain?"

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 9th November 2012, 11:57 pm

Nightken was sitting in his chair at the middle of the row next to the window. Staring out the window at the murder of crows that gathered in the school courtyard. He is know as the "creepy crow guy" and the only reason for that is the crows he was staring at follow him around. He has no idea on why they follow him, he has tried figuring it out but it was to no avail. *Sigh* "Those damn crows need to leave me alone and then maybe I could live a normal life." He thought to himself, but his train of thought was shattered when the bell suddenly rang and the lights went out all at once along with the blinds closing. "Now does anyone know what Wazashi Elementary is?" Amaya said creepily. One of his classmates said "No, care to explain?" When he spoke it seemed to echo a bit. "Maybe the creepy crow guy knows about it?" One of the people in the class replied. "Never heard of it." He said while flipping off the person who said something.

Corpse Party Remake For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Corpse Party Remake 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    zendya
    zendya

Lineage : Demonic Carnage

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Post by zendya 10th November 2012, 10:23 am

Zendya sitting in her seat trying to get ready for school when her best friend Amaya came into the room and sat beside her they started talking about a old school that people said a phantom or a guy with a mask killed little kids in it the way he killed the kids were really scary cutting off their head arms fingers toes foot than he would put a smile on there face after he was done and splatter the blood all over the room. Zendya than said i wish we could go visit the school but i think its closed down becuase of the killing and i think the kids haunted the school.Zendya than got up and started to walk out the class down the hall to the water fountain to get a drink of water than when walking back she over heard. Amaya say "Now does anyone know what Wazashi Elementary is? and no one replied Zendya than walked into the room and said Come on guys i think we should not go there Amaya its haunted but i would like to know were it is located at it would be a good place to get inforamtion for my report on the killing.*sigh* Well than Zendya than heard one of her class mates say I think it has been burned down in a new school is on top of it let me get the name of the new school Kogakuin Elementary in the new school.

My theme song
    Spoiler:

Corpse Party Remake Zend-2

The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir. But as for me i can say i have the devils Luck on my side so i don't fear death i welcome it.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 10th November 2012, 11:03 pm

Zeno was sitting in the back of the class, feet on the desk, chair leaning backwards against the wall. He was keeping his hands busy with a silver coin that he kept flipping. The coin had belonged to a scumbag who had tried to molest one of Zeno's friends, until Zeno had put him in the hospital. The coin had been on the ground next to a tooth and Zeno had kept it out of curiousity, and maybe subconsciously as a trophy.

Zeno gazed up when Amaya mentioned Wazashi Elementary. He mildly enjoyed the younger students trying to creep each other out about a haunted old schoolbuilding. However, he knew about Wazashi Elementary and decided to spice things up a bit. Interrupting the others, Zeno opened his mouth and spoke with a calm yet chilling voice.

"I used to go Wazashi Elementary. Before I came here.."

Corpse Party Remake Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Mentor : Master Vincent

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Living Art
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 11th November 2012, 1:43 am

Mishi was leaning up against the wall at the back of the room holding his fedora in his right hand while he straightened his uniform with his left he knew that hats weren't allowed in class however he like wearing the fedora as he felt him look more like a real gentleman. Being a gentleman was very important to him as it was something his father had instilled in him at a young age. Mishi was just observing his classmates as he'd often did when he was bored despite this he really didn't talk to them much...except for the ladies, he also enjoyed talking to Nightken sometimes though he did find it weird that he claimed to be followed by crows so he tried to reduce his interaction with him since he found out. Suddendly the lights went out and he heard one of the cute girls in his class Amaya eerily say "Now does anyone know what Wazashi Elementary is?" Mishi was about to ask Amaya when Zenshin a man he viewed as more as a brute quickly said "No, care to explain?". "Well I guess I'll just wait and here what they all say before I make a remark?" Mishi thought to himself
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 11th November 2012, 2:08 am

Leonard was running late as usual. He ran to his class, 2-A and sneaked through the back door. As always, no one saw him get in and sat on the chair near the door. As he was panting, catching his breath he looked around at the other students and wondered at what they are talking about. It seems they are talking about a school but he doesn't know what it is. Yet it intrigued him and therefor listened closely.

Corpse Party Remake 60684_s
    Corpse Party Remake 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 11th November 2012, 2:33 am

While walking down the hallway of the school Frederick was searching through his bag for his phone. 'tsk I probably just left it in the my classroom' he thought. He walked back to class 2-A and as he approached the door he heard his students where still in the classroom. "Now does anyone know what Wazashi Elementary is?" was the first thing he heard. Frederick sighed sometimes being a homeroom teacher was hard, especially when his class were some of the smartest kids in school 'Why don't these kids ever go home!' he thought. Frederick walked into the class room 'Amaya! how many times did I tell you, if you are going to hang out after school telling horror stories or what not. You should form a club!' He tried to put an angry face as he looked around the classroom he saw that most of his students were here. There was also Zeno from 3-A. 'Sometimes I don't know why you are so hooked on these stories Amaya' continued Frederick 'It is not like that it's real!

Ritsuko Himiyo
    Ritsuko Himiyo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ritsuko Himiyo 11th November 2012, 2:59 am

The bluenette turned towards Zeno and smiled. "Then you know about Alice and her friends. I'll tell you kiddies the story of the four kids who were murdered twenty years ago. It was a dark and stormy day just like this one. All of the kids were kept inside waiting for their parents to come and get them. Everyone left except for four kids. Those kids being Alice, Natalia, Carlos, and Kyo. As the kids played, a voice called out to them. Thinking it was another kid they went in the direction of the voice. As they followed the voice, it lead them to the basement of the school." The young girl giggled seeing some of the freaked out faces on some of the kids face and continued. "The voice said, 'Come play with me~ We'll have lots of fun together~ We can be friends forever.....' The four kids got scared and started to run back to the front of the school. But then Carlos fell and sprain her ankle. The other three went for him until his body was levitated off the ground by an unknown force. All of a sudden his body was heading into the direction of the basement. The three friend ran after him seing his body being slammed into the door. Th action repeated until all that was left was a blood splattered door with the child's remains.

The bluenette was gonna continue until the door was opened. "Amaya! how many times did I tell you, if you are going to hang out after school telling horror stories or what not. You should form a club! Sometimes I don't know why you are so hooked on these stories Amaya. It is not like that it's real!" Amaya giggled at the frustrated face on her teacher, but she knew he wasn't really mad. "We were just having some fun brother! You shouldn't be such a stick in the mud on days like this. It'll only make your students hate you~! She teased him smiling like a cat who got the cream. "You should know this story is true! You went to that school too. I heard you telling mom you were hearing weird sounds when we were younger." She said tilting her head slightly.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 11th November 2012, 3:25 am

Zeno smiled as he lifted his feet off the desk and got up.
    "They use that horror story to scare the new students. It scared my mom enough to transfer me to this school. Even though those supposedly true events happened in the old Wazashi Elementary building, which is currently an abandoned structure. Nothing ever happened in the new building though. So I never really believed it." He said as he walked towards the front door of the class.

"The school had to change buildings for some reason though..." He said, thinking aloud. Before Zeno left the classroom an idea crossed his mind. He had nothing to do after school, and his other friends were out of town on a schooltrip.

"We could go check it out, if you guys want to."

Corpse Party Remake Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    zendya
    zendya

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by zendya 11th November 2012, 7:36 am

Zendya standing there in fear had herd the story and could not move from her spot starting to say" Amaya stop freaking everyone out with that story even i am scared but i would like to visit the place so if your going than i am going".Zendya than looked around the class seeing if any one would raise there hand "Really your going to let two girls go into this school,Well i guess that it will just be us three".

looking around than sat down talking to Amaya"Ok we need more people what if this school really is haunted than what i don't want to die in that school i am going because i know you got my back and i dont want you to get killed.Looking at Zeno "what time and the place we meeting at that school or this school than walking over there".

My theme song
    Spoiler:

The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir. But as for me i can say i have the devils Luck on my side so i don't fear death i welcome it.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 11th November 2012, 12:26 pm

"WAIT!"Zenshin said, quickly coming up from leaning on the desk behind him and holding up his right fist tightly, just metaphorically oozing determination. "I am also coming, it'll be fun, haunted places are always fun." he continued. "Besides, how would we even get killed? People stay AWAY from the place, it's not like it a bustling school anymore". "Maybe we'll even find bodies. Oh man, wouldn't that be something." he said, making the group of none, two. Zen was just so excited that he let it out by pushing the desk in front of him over with a kick.

"What about you Amaya, you coming?

Missions Completed

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 11th November 2012, 12:37 pm

Hearing all the commotion about this haunted school Nightken figured he might as well go with them. "I'll go with you to the school hearing you talk about it just makes it seem more interesting to check out." He said to Amaya and Zendya. "Told you he would know something." Some of the other people whispered about him. "Don't you have anything better to do rather than talk about how creepy you find me. If not you can just go Immoral usage of context. yourselves." He replied to the gossip duo. Trying to relax he took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled. Where exactly are we supposed to meet up?" He asked Amaya and Zendya.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 11th November 2012, 12:51 pm

'HOLD IT!' Frederick couldn't believe what these kids were saying 'It's an old building, it has weak floors and just as Zeno said it's an abandoned structure so it isn't properly taken care for in a long time, so you guys shouldn't get near that building at all cost.' Frederick turned around and looked Amaya in the eyes. 'Amaya! as you're teacher I forbid you to go near that place, that also applies for the rest of you guys as well!'

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 11th November 2012, 1:17 pm

Aian was dressed in a spick and span black and gold uniform; being the hall monitor from class room 3-B; he was making sure everyone was staying inside their classes until dismissed or if they were about to leave; being the waiting period for dismissal. It was his job to make sure no one was roaming around vandilizing the school. However, even with him roaming the halls, no one took him seriously. He was weak spirited and backed off easily, being terrified and frightened with aggressive confrontation by other students. This lead him into being ignored and tossed around by the other students. He would report events he came across but he wished he could do more than just be the snitch of the school. He hated his position yet he was kept as the hall monitor each semester by his teacher. It was rather boring for him due to the fact not many students would be walking around the halls without a pass.

Aian stumbled across one of the teachers who was carrying several large boxes. "Oh, excuse me teacher; would you need help with that?" He asked, wanting to lend his hand for the struggling man. "Thank you, take it to room 2-A if you will." The man replied, and handed Aian the boxes. Aian nodded and began carrying the boxes to the classroom as instructed.

Upon coming up to the room, he could hear a conversation going on about going to an abandoned school that was supposedly haunted. An idea of going to the school himself came across his head, where if he were to go to such an area and use that as a piller, maybe he wouldn't be so frightened or others would start to respect him more and listen to him. He smiled at the thought of having the other students finally listen to him. Aian tried to open the door but to no avail; for the boxes kept his hands full. Instead, Aian knocked on the door; hoping someone would open it and help him out.

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 12th November 2012, 9:04 am

"Hmmmm? said Mishi as he opened the door" on the other side stood Aian on of the hall monitershe was carrying a few boxes what was inside them however he had little care to find out. Mishi had seen Aian a few times and would typically listen if the hall moniter told him something despite him seeming surprising weak both physically and emotionally, however a gentleman never starts unnecessary fights. "Here let me help you with those just let me know where you want them" Mishi said taking the boxes from him Mishi then began to walk with the boxes towards the rest of the group. Using the boxes as a cover to block the teachers view of himself "let me know if your going to go anyway, a gentleman always makes sure to protect a lady" Mishi whispered to the two young ladies before continuing to take the boxes to the front of the class.
    Ritsuko Himiyo
    Ritsuko Himiyo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ritsuko Himiyo 12th November 2012, 12:23 pm

Amaya took Zendya hand sticking her tongue out at her brother/teacher running out the door. "Make a run for it you guys!" They bumped into the hall monitor still running and not looking back. The two girl made it out side grabbing their umbrellas seeing Zeno. The bluenette caught her breath smiling to her self. She turned to Zendya letting go of her hand. "Should we wait for the guys or head to the haunted school?" She said to Zendya and Zeno.

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 12th November 2012, 1:04 pm

After Amya and Zendya took off Nightken quickly followed them. He slid down the stair railing since he didn't want to take the stairs. "We heading there or are we waiting for the others?" He asked from the bottom of the stairs. 'We might want to hurry or the teacher is going to catch up." He said enthusiastically as he looked up the stairs waiting.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 12th November 2012, 2:44 pm

Amaya sticked her tongue out towards Frederick "Make a run for it you guys!" she yelled and ran off with Zendya passed the hall monitor. Even before Frederick could say anything the kid from 3-A Zeno ran off as well followed by Nightken and the other kids. Frederick walked over to a window and opened it, looking outside at the entrance of the school only to see that Amaya and the rest ran off. 'AMAYA GET BACK HERE" he shouted 'I MEAN IT'. Frederick sighed while turning around. Then he saw that the hall monitor was still standing there. 'You! Aian from 3-B right? catch up with them and make sure they don't get in any trouble, specially Amaya she has an habit of getting into it.' Frederick walked over to his desk and sat down. 'I have still some history tests to prepare, so I will swing by later!'
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 12th November 2012, 5:22 pm

Zen saw everyone run past the teacher, they had to as there would be no way he would just let them go. Tgis was after Aian, the hall monitor, was let in. As the last man out, it was his unwritten duty to slow down any sort of authority, and, he just didn't like the monitor of the school. So, he past the teacher and slid into Aian's ankles, effectively tripping him, and without hesitation, pressed down with his foot, launching him up into a running composure. In almost no time at all, he was outside and caught up with the others, Zeno, Amaya, Zendta, and the other whos name he couldnt recall. "Thanks for ignoring me and leaving me behind Amaya, whatever, I slowed that hall monitor down, that should buy us some more time." he said, as he and the others had finally arrived at the haunted elementary.

Missions Completed

zendya
    zendya

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by zendya 12th November 2012, 6:42 pm

Zendya and her friends were at the haunted school around 5:00 when the school just let out and said "Well did any one bring a flash light because the power does not work and we may need some light". Zendya started getting chills thinking were about to go in i hope nothing bad happens to us."I am not going in first so who is it going to be I am getting Cold feet but i really want to do this i say we draw sticks. Zendya than pulled out pokey from her back pack and said draw one".

My theme song
    Spoiler:

Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 12th November 2012, 8:20 pm

"Well did any one bring a flash light because the power does not work and we may need some light" Zendya asked seeming a little nervous. "Don't worry" said Mishi taking off his book bag "a gentleman always comes prepared so i brought some supplies however I only have 3 flashlights so well have to group together". Zendya went on to say "I am not going in first so who is it going to be I am getting Cold feet but i really want to do this i say we draw sticks. Zendya than pulled out pokey from her back pack and said draw one". "alright then" said Mishi drawing a stick, he began to think "I really hope i don't have to go first ugh why do I have to always want to protect women...I need a new weakness".
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 13th November 2012, 12:56 pm

Aian was greeted by one of the students who helped him by taking the boxes, shortly after though he heard one of the girls yell "Make a run for it you guys!"Before he knew it, he was knocked out of the way by the rushing of students leaving the classroom. "Hey!" He called out to them, quickly getting back up only to have one of them trip him again. He wasn't even going to get them in trouble, he wanted to go along and never had the chance to ask. He figured they would be going to the haunted school; and decided to follow them.

As he followed the other students he kept his space, to not let them know he was following he also hid behind anything he could. None of them turned around to check so he found himself lucky. He was lead right to the haunted house within a couple of hours, about 5:00pm. Aian calmly walked up to the group. "So this is what you were all talking about." He stated, looking at each one of them. He had a small smile across his face, knowing that this could be his chance to finally get other student's respect in the school while he was patrolling the halls.

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Ritsuko Himiyo
    Ritsuko Himiyo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ritsuko Himiyo 13th November 2012, 1:07 pm

Amaya smiled at the people who followed her group to the haunted school. She gave everyone a once over before shaking her head. A group of weirdos. Just my luck, but they're interesting. That's one thing I'll give them. She separated herself from the group standing in front of them smiling widely. The bluenette held up some kind of stick waving it around. "I declare myself leader! So follow me as we check out this school and Zendya put away the pocky you'll need it!" Amaya stuck her tongue out at Zenshin for his earlier comment. "Your welcome or did you want to get caught by my brother?" She said laughing to herself as the young girl lead the group into the abandoned school building. When everyone made it inside the doors stand themselves and a locking sound was heard. "The games began. Play with us big brothers and sisters." A child like voice said.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:07 am