Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

End To An Era [Plot] [Open]

Yugi-Sempai
    Yugi-Sempai

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 45000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire-Make
    Second Skill: Takeover: Satan Soul
    Third Skill:

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Empty Re: End To An Era [Plot] [Open]

Post by Yugi-Sempai 16th January 2014, 5:35 pm

As Yugi finished baking a Rune Knight to a crisp behind him; the flames finally going out with a sizzle; filling the halls with a smell of melted bones and metal from his armor---he heard someone behind him. Turning around; he looked up at the visage; a young wizard with orange hair. His magic power was pathetic; so Yugi merely rolled his eyes and stretched; when he was done listening too him--he replied.

"So I'll assume you're going to attack me now? If you're from one of the Guilds your master did a poor job teaching you how to choose targets..." as soon as he was done speaking; several holograms of the young orange haired guy appeared.

They closed in on him from all directions as Yugi's eyebrow merely went up in anticipation. But before they could reach him; an Ice Wizard seemed to warp in with some kind of teleportation magic; and summon a spear into his hands; running it through the younger wizard; probably killing him. He recalled; that this was one of Savage Skulls wizards, he'd seen him around Magnolia a week or two ago.

"Ah, one of Master Frederik's......" he said as he looked up at the Ice Wizard before he realized that his ice was actually kind of different in appearance than his brother--or usual Ice wizards. With an eyebrow raise; he watched him possibly kill the other wizard. With a small smile; he was mildly impressed at his efficiency but he seemed to have a girl with him. Too Yugi's distaste, he did not appear too be in control of her--like any man should his woman.

"I don't have time for this---don't get yourself killed out here!" Yugi gave the young wizard a salute; and continued onward towards his brothers chambers as the young ice wizard teleported away once more behind him as he ran once more. Before he could even get far into the hallway he remembered as his brothers; he heard someone behind him.

Skidding to a halt; he turned around, his black and yellow duster jacket whirling to a halt; he was face to face with the same kid who decided to try and headbutt Acnologia. Yugi burst into uncontrollable laughter in the middle of the kids sentence rudely. Holding up a hand to him and shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously---you're lucky Acnologia didn't eat you." suddenly and in creepy fashion, his expression turned extremely deadly. "But...I did hear you, you mean to fight...against me?" his mouth curved very--very slowly into a smile. But in the next moment; he heard a door behind him slam open.

Out of his brother's office doors, which had just been kicked down; came the Ice-Make wizard from Magnolia who he'd trounced thoroughly. Before he could say anything; the silver haired wizard raised his hand; as instinctively, Yugi pinned himself too the wall next to him.  

Causing the Ice Darts~ too fly at the red-haired guy instead; although one of the darts did slice his cheek nicely, causing blood to drop down his face.  

Standing from the wall, Yugi looked very serious as he stood between the two of them. For one moment of silence, the camera would show all three of them. Then in another moment; Yugi would clap his hands once; as Fire roared above them, with a hell-o a lot of noise. The flames churned into Gorilla's that slammed down from the air on top of both of the wizards. They would attempt to crush them with the initial landing; and then move with the speed of a Gorilla, after them; putting pressure on them with giant haymaker punches; and claps. The sound of fire dancing filled the halls as the Gorillas went after the two.

Yugi locked eyes on the red-haired wizard from his position without moving, and in the middle of one of his dodges; another clap would be heard in the halls. Fire-Make: 1000 Blades began as at the speed of a machine gun, blades of flames materialized and slammed down from all directions into him; likely impaling him to death as he fled from the gigantic gorilla. After about 30 seconds of constant flaming blades appearing and disappearing, locked onto his magic signature, it would cease.

However, Yugi had long sense taken off after Zenshin, and the flaming gorilla chasing him. With clap; Yugi would call a buzz of what looked like bumblebees all around Zenshin as he approached him at a run, it literally looked like tiny flaming bee's swarming around Zenshin; likely not doing any damage too him, but singes would be nasty as they likely bumped his hands and cheeks.

The gorilla composed of loud, churning S-Ranked fire continued to assail Zenshin as Fire-Make: Ember surrounded him.  If Zack had survived the 1000 Blades spell, he would still be chased about by another S-Ranked gorilla of hottest fire. Opening his arms; Yugi caused ten portals to burst open; black and burning with hellfire.

From them; 10 Werewolves, hulking; larger than the Gorilla's themselves burst into the hallways of the Magic Council.

Mighty Howls shake the walls; as the wolves let out bellows as the hellfire gates closed with a thwiiip.

"Rip them to shreds, this is the last time I want to see their faces." Yugi said coldly, closing his eye and smirking as the Werewolves bounded off in both directions; five setting after the silver haired wizard, and five setting after the red-haired one.

------------------------
    HP Remaining: 80%
    MP Remaining: 40% (5% Each Gorilla through Fire-Make: Unlimited, 5% for 1000 Blades A-Ranked, 5% for Lycan Fury, B-Ranked, 0% for Fire-Make: Ember D-Ranked)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 16th January 2014, 7:20 pm

2 years previous

"God Leg: Annihilation!" a flurry of hundreds of super powerful kicks rained down on Simon sending him crashing into a mountain. How he came to be in this situation was a long story that isn't too terribly important except for a few parts. Earlier that day Aniki, Kaminantium and Assop the three who had trained Simon in the ways of magic(Aniki teaching him god leg magic, Kaminantium teaching him demon slayer magic and Assop teaching him how to survive without magic) had all told Simon they were leaving him and that they were going to very distant lands. They had said it would be a test for Simon to make him earn true power but to add onto that Kaminantium wanted to seal Simon's demon slayer magic as to keep him hidden until a very specific moment, Simon was naturally displeased as the seal put in place on Simon would lower him to D-Rank power until he broke it and even then it would take a long time to return to it's current level. As he was now Simon was a powerful B-Ranked mage nearing the completion of his training and Kaminantium had pretty much told him to start all over.

Simon's react was to run away so that his magic wouldn't be sealed, however Aniki had been in on Kaminantium's plan and chased him down. Now they were in the mountains near Crocus battling it out, however it was more of Aniki just trashing Simon. The young mage staggered to his feet in the crater where the last salvo of kicks had landed him "Why does this need to happen Aniki! I don't want my power sealed! I don't want you to go!" Aniki's response was to kick Simon in the face sending him rolling down the mountain. Simon never got his answer for when he hit the bottom he slipped from consciousness and while unconscious Kaminantium would seal his magic then depart with Aniki. As the metal demon and the wicked speedster left their student behind Aniki spoke "I hope you are right about this being the best course of action, I don't like doing this to my lil bro." the demon looked down at the human and said "It had to be done, I can't risk him being discovered before he clashes with the son of Loros. Otherwise my entire plan is in jeopardy." with that they set off, leaving Simon to whatever came next. What came next was a pointlessly long story where very little happened.

Present Day

Simon decided today was his worst day ever, the rich bastard he had mooched off of since Kaminantium abandoned him was dead, Era was destroyed, Lance was probably about to get himself killed, Simon himself felt he was probably on his way to being dead and Mari had gone nuts. Not a good day in his book. But he did get to clash his howl against a dragon slayer's roar, indirectly fight a dragon and be a bit of a badass so it was debate-ably not that bad. Except for the part where Simon blew up. That kind of sucked, one minute epic roar clash the next everything blew up. The pint sized demon slayer was currently on the ground on his back smoking and charred, his shirt had completely been ruined but fortunately he had invested in almost invincible pants and they were only mostly destroyed not completely. He stared up at the sky just allowing himself to rest he felt had earned it today, sure he was still in extreme danger and so was Lance but he just didn't have the energy left to stress himself out about it.

His body was in horrible shape, beaten, bloody, burnt and cut badly in some place but at the same time it could have been a lot worse. Thanks to the extreme speed of his charge Doppio was not fast enough to cast his spell before Simon and Mari clashed, otherwise he would have been in for a whole lot of fire to the everywhere. He could feel the enhanced friction in the air as he was sprawled out on the ground, but it had been too little too late Simon had since stopped moving and was not effected by it. But it didn't really matter what had been the downfall of the demon slayer, he was beat end of story. It would take an extremely powerful presence to make Simon even budge, the kind of presence that made people just want to get up and conquer the world. But Simon only knew one such presence and he had been missing for a long time, there was no way he would be in Era. It was probably for the best if Simon tried to keep fighting he would probably die. So that was it, he remained there sprawled out on the ground burnt like bread alive but too hurt to continue the fight. He tried speaking but only a quarter of the words he tried to say came out ".....lance....run...." and with that he slipped out of consciousness.

Hp: 1%
    Mana: 50%

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 17th January 2014, 12:40 am

"Don't worry, I have exactly the kind of gift that we need for you." Zeno replied as he hopped into the chariot. He glanced outside the window of the chariot to take one last look on the ruin left behind. Kyll had really done a number on this place.

Zeno leaned back in the comfortable crimson seat opposite of Kyll. The arcane wizard snapped his fingers with a grin. "Take us to Warden."

Immediately, the sphinxes roared and the pegasi steeds stomped their hooves. Green flames erupted from the ground and a gust of wind was sent across the room. A rift opened up in front of the chariot for a split second. The beasts dashed forward and the chariot disappeared in the Arcane Realm. The portal closed instantly with it, Zeno and Kyll had disappeared without a trace.

The arcane tunnel they had entered was filled with swirling energy. It was pure raw magical energy.

Zeno's face revealed a very serious expression. Kyll should know the severity of the situation with his facial expression being as it was.
    "All right, Kyll. I need you to focus. We will get one shot at this and it needs to happen right now. There is only one way I can transfer this power onto you. Don't move."

Suddenly Zeno's hands were no longer resting on his knees but placed on Kyll's face. She would not even have seen them move. His right thumb was placed in between her eyes, the fingertip of his right index was putting pressure on her left temple. The side of his left thumb was putting pressure on her right temple as the fingers of his left hand were folded around the back of her neck.

Zeno closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It felt as his lungs expanded much beyond their limit. He was breathing magic. The Wizard Saint commenced the channeling as streams of arcane energy were drawn from the surrounding masses and absorbed into his very being. White light burst from him as more and more arcane energy came crashing into the chariot like vicious torrents of wild water.

"Soul of Rebirth, Death To Life." He spoke, the Voice of the Arcane booming from him.

The light and energy were transferred through his arms into Kyll's being. It was a feat that would require perfect focus. Zeno would have to control this power as Kyll would have to control accepting the gift. She could die here in this chariot just as easily if either of them got distracted. Of course, he would never admit this to her.

She'll make it. She has to.

"Breathe, focus on your breath. Let the power overflow you and accept it into your soul. There is nothing to be afraid of."

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 17th January 2014, 1:07 am

Two key words set Kyll off in this setting. Don't move. She felt fear and she trembled. However, her face showed determination to end this. Kyll's eyes opened as he put his hands on her face. The glowing green irises widened as she felt the surge of energy going into her body. She immediately closed them. Kyll understood through this method she would see something. Something that she would always want to see. Something that she needed to see. Pictures began to roll around her mind. She had flashed back to when she was lost in the Spooky Forest. Einrich had found her and saved her from her magic destroying herself. His voice sounded off in her mind. "My little Kyll Vie... You will do something big and you will step back to enjoy every minute of the good you have done." She remembered this saying. He told her that she would be proud of what she would bring to people. Kyll thought back to all of the things she had done to get to where she was. The families that she had repaired homes for and the people she had met. For the longest time, Kyll didn't know she was really a hero. Then Kyll flashed forward to when she had destroyed her camp, but her mentor just stood there and sent her off to Eclipse Soul. That was when she saw it. Right in front of her.

Right in front of her was the sign she had been looking for her entire life. It was the Eclipse Soul identifier. She reached out to touch it, but the mark just bounced out of her reach. Her body out side of this vision fell back. It seemed that she was struggling. The blood veins around her eyes began to show themselves as she struggled. Her heartbeat began to slow. Kyll's body was breaking down from all of the power being forced into her. Her breath began to slow. Back in her mind, she didn't feel that struggle. All she knew was she had to get to that marking. It was her home, it was her family, it was what she always wanted. This guild was her faith. She had put her all into this guild. There was something missing and she didn't know what it was. Immediately she saw Zeno, Reiki, Aian, and Alye appear in front of the Eclipse Soul tattoo. The three mages and guild master just stood there and watched her chase after that marking. The marking kept going and they would float further away. They crossed their arms and she fell to her knees in the darkness. No... She said in her vision. Kyll's heart completely stopped and Kyll's body fell limp. Zeno was only holding Kyll's lifeless face in her hands. However, there was something different about this death.

I'm not going to have another failure. I'm too strong for this... She stood back up and a yellow aura appeared around her. What am I feeling? She smiled as she hugged herself. She felt the warmth from those around her, but this feeling.. This particular feeling was different. Friendship was warm, but this was a warmer feeling.

Her body outside of the vision began to glow a purple aura, showing signs that Kyll was learning. Kyll was understanding and most of all Kyll felt hope. Kyll's body began to revive itself. For the first time ever, Kyll's face actually showed a sign of true hope and happiness. It seemed like she never had a mask to begin with. She actually laughed out loud because the vision she felt at home and she felt that there is always a light in the dark.

Hope.... Kyll said aloud in her vision. She looked up and her fellow guildmates who had stuck with her for so long smiled and faded away. The Eclipse Soul tattoo marking came up to her and revealed a door. Kyll stepped through and saw the white light and a purple ball in the room.

The ball flew around her over and over. As if it was checking every single detail of her being. Then it spoke to her. The voice was deep and wise sounding. She felt as if she was hearing the voice of the Sun itself, "Kyll Vie of the guild Eclipse Soul. I am the spell Eclipse Rebirth. My master, Zeno Sombras, the Shadow Savior, chose you to carry out my lineage." The ball of light hovered in front of Kyll. "I am the symbol of hope for the guild. I bring strength to Eclipse Soul while protecting the Master who has summoned my energy forth." Kyl was very astonished by the spell. She looked forward and smiled warmly. "Kyll Vie of Eclipse Soul. I gift you with this spell. Use it wisely young mage. Do not stray from your path or you may lose me. Do you accept me?"

Kyll's eyes filled with tears and she covered her mouth. Words could not come out of her being. She put a hand out to the spell and the ball of light immediately zoomed into her heart. She put her hands on her heart and smiled lowering her head. She felt the spell's happiness and the visions of what she must do to activate the spell.

The end of an Eclipse,
    The sun comes back,
    Thus new life comes from the ashes,
    A new life,
    A new power,
    Rebirth.

She felt the spell surge around her body up and down in many currents. This was what happens after death. This was the birth of something new. The renewal of a whole new world. This was rising from the ashes. As soon as she understood what she was learning she came crashing back to the real world.

Immediately her body flew back into the seat and she took a gasp of air and looked up at her guild master. Kyll's body ached as if all of her muscles just tensed up at the same time. She felt like her head had been knocked by Acnologia himself. Her heart was pounding to catch up the blood flow to her body She didn't know she spent three minutes completely dead. Kyll grabbed her head with both of her hands and winced from the migraine. She turned around to hide the immense pain she had felt. "I see what you're up to Master..." Kyll said with a happy giggle. She turned back around as the pain subsided. "And I LIKE IT." The incantation was in her head. She knew what she was going to do.

Last edited by Chancellor Kyll on 17th January 2014, 10:55 pm; edited 6 times in total

Themes:

Post by Guest 17th January 2014, 11:14 am

Marick's eyes fluttered open and he groaned as he pulled himself to a seated position. The last thing he remembered was that Matabei girl. Then the next thing he knew there was a blast of magical energy and he was sent flying backwards. He looked around at the rubble surrounding him, but saw no trace of his would-be opponent anywhere. Either she'd been hit by the blast or she'd fled the area. Whatever the case there were certainly more pressing matters; Kara was probably still in the city. Marick pulled himself up to his feet, gripping the left side of his abdomen as he felt a sharp pain right through him. He couldn't stand here for too long though. He'd have to check the wound later.

By now most of the demons were either dealt with or had returned more to the center of the city to destroy whatever might be left. There were bodies of demons and people strewn across the streets, and Marick couldn't prevent himself from looking at the ground in sorrow. All those people, simply living their everyday lives, not knowing they would soon be extinguished. He couldn't wait around any longer. He had to find Kara. His head came back up as he looked around for some kind of a clue, staggering down the streets further into the city. "KARA!? ANSWER ME!"
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th January 2014, 5:14 pm

The aura around Lance disappeared as he stared at Simon falling to the ground "KIRA!!!" Lance shouted as he dropped to his knees. When he heard Simon telling him to run Lance clenched his fists and nodded as he got up and ran from the area with tears running down his face. He was followed by Draco and Melody who appeared to have a little burn marks on them as they ran out of the city and far into the outskirts.

When they were far enough away to not be seen anymore Lance dropped to his knees "Why..." Lance muttered to himself "WHY WHY WHY WHY!" He repeatedly said as he punched a near by rock over and over again till his hands were bloody. Melody rested her hand on his shoulder and Lance shrugged it off as he stood up "Everyone I care about... Everyone I love dies..." Lance said as a picture of Griffon falling to the ground after protecting him and a picture of Simon falling to the ground played in his mind. "I really am a monster..." Lance said staring at his now bloodied hands. Melody walked toward Lance again while pulling a bandage out of her pocket "You don't have to be Lance... The magic that the person uses isn't what makes it a monster, Its the person that makes it a monster.." Melody said as she grabbed Lance's hand and wrapped it in the bandage "You could use your magic for good..." She then said as she finished the bandage. Lance nodded and smiled at her as he laid his head into her shoulder and fell asleep.

Waffles
    Waffles

Tournament Participation Badge- Player 
    Guild : Just A Passing Through Dark Mage
    Mentor : Himself

Post by Waffles 17th January 2014, 10:37 pm

After a couple of moments, Waffles left the tall building and went in mid-air with his 'Elemental Proverb - Elemental Raid - Ricochet'. Yet his water dousing his teammate, Simon, was no good. He couldn't save his teammates. He couldn't help them. He's a failure. "No..." he then created magic circle below him and sunk to it, then created one on the ground to raise himself up.

GIVE INTO DESPAIR, LOCH'NESS!!!

The voice said again. Waffles is spacing out, thinking how he failed his teammates. One of his eyes glowed bright red, and a memory started to appear before him. It was the day the kingdom was attacked by the Lich. There, he saw everyone dying, and the military wasn't able to fend off the attacker. Loch'ness left the kingdom, letting everybody die and letting them down. He regretted it, and tears ran down from his eyes. He left for a cavern, forging Frostmourne. Then, the memory faded, and Waffles is still spacing out. He fell to his knees and dropped Lucious. "No... no no no no!!!" He placed his hands on his face "THIS CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!!!"

That's right, give into despair... let your heart be vulnerable...

Shadows started to surround Waffles, and little by little, he is being consumed by darkness. His unique purple eyes started to turn yellow. "Wha... what is happening to me..." Waffles removed his hand from his face and as he opened his eyes, he became blind as a bat. "MASTER!!!" Lucious cried out loud, shaking, but he wasn't able to do anything. "You just gave into despair, my king. Now, this will be your fate." Dark energy started to emanate from Waffles, and slowly, he is being consumed by the dark entity. Waffles gave out a loud cry, that is as loud as a dragon slayer's roar. His body started to change, and his clothes as well. Waffles is now consumed by darkness.

There stood a figure of purple mage robes and purple mage hat, and a staff of dark energy. Dark aura surrounded the figure. As for Waffles, he died inside, and the spirit of Verge Caller in ice broke into several shards. Lucious, still on the ground, remained silent.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 17th January 2014, 11:57 pm

The instant the life slipped from Kyll as he held her head in his hands, Zeno's heart skipped a beat and it felt as if was something stuck in his throat. He felt more than just worried in that moment. Though he refused accept it as reality, and disacknowledged feeling the Kyll's soul phase out of her body. It had to have been his imagination. He kept going, let the energy flow into her body.

One minute... Two minutes...

Cold sweat appeared on his back. It was his first attempt at passing down a spell of such power onto one of his apprentices. Had he done something wrong?

"FOCUS, ZENO!" The Arcane roared. The voice was magnified a thousandfold inside the arcane realm itself. Zeno's heart jumped and his hands started to tremble.

Zeno breathed out deeply and clenched his jaws, holding Kyll's head tight. He understood now. Focus. Breathe deeply. Nothing to fear.

A minute later, a yellow aura surrounded Kyll and Zeno's heart settled easy.

Rebirth, of course.

As she came to and flew back in her seat, the torrent of magical energy dissipated. Zeno calmly placed his hands on the sides of her face to calm her down and pull her attention back to the real world. At that moment Zeno was smiling wider than he would ever admit to anyone if Kyll were to repeat the story.

"You had me worried for a moment there," the guildmaster smirked.

Zeno let go of her face and leaned back in his seat. He noticed she was feeling like crap, but that was not going to last long.

"The spell I cast on you earlier should still be in effect. It'll heal you right up in the next minute. Prepare yourself Kyll, you might have to use the spell very soon..." Zeno spoke as the chariot dashed toward the exit portal.

Time to save Fiore.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 18th January 2014, 12:30 am

Kyll was rather shocked to see the face that Zeno had made. This was the first time he really looked relieved. Kyll began to wonder and put two and two together. That was when she noticed the incantation that went through her mind. Her green eyes opened wide. She was rather shocked to realize what she had accomplished. Did I just... Kyll shook her head. She blushed. Die? Kyll shook her head again. No no. That couldn't be right. She was very much alive in her vision. A brush with death meant.... More ghosts. Kyll's face turned pale. FOCUS KYLL! FOCUS! Kyll thought. She heard from Zeno that she would have to use this spell herself. Kyll was read to lay down for an entire country of strangers and friends, but most of all she was ready to fight for her guild. "Master Zeno..." Kyll smiled happily. "I'm ready to end this fight... for Fiore, but most of all, to protect my family in Eclipse Soul." Kyll giggled and put a hand on her heart where she saw the spell enter into her being. She could still feel the warmth that came from the hope she had attained. Even though Kyll had thought many times to take the road to the light, she finally made this her final decision. Kyll was going to stay with Eclipse Soul. It would only take death to make her leave. She finally chose to be a valiant one to the people of Fiore. She would never want to make them suffer the way these dark guilds have done. Kyll couldn't wait to put a stop to these mages with her spell.

Kyll started to meditate to ready herself for the oncoming battle. She placed her legs crossed in the seat and her hands on her knees palms facing up. Her heavenly body magic flowed through her body in the most controlled manner. She knew that she would have to be ready when Zeno gave her the command to activate the spell. Kyll would be able do so. Kyll knew that using magic like this would be like firing a pistol. That first shot is a little bit rougher and harder to pull off. The bullet would have to go up the magazine and the round would have to chamber itself into the weapon. Kyll knew that she would have to be ready. She was going to have her magic already chambered and ready to go as soon as she saw Warden and they were within distance. Kyll would activate the spell. She took in a few breaths and repeated the words that Einrich had given to her. Surprisingly, it was as if Einrich knew that Kyll was going to be the one gifted this spell all along. Kyll meditated every morning, preparing her for this moment. She was the perfect candidate for this spell. "I am one... I am all..." she said to herself. The words floated through her mind. "All is one... One is all..." She kept herself from floating in the seated cushions to the chariot.

Last edited by Chancellor Kyll on 18th January 2014, 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Themes:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th January 2014, 4:11 am

Zack smiled. "What's the point in fighting a battle you know you're going to win?" he replied still standing in his defensive stance, like a coiled spring ready to move. "Its much more fun when lives are on the line. Sure you're no giant dragon, but you should be pretty fun" It was then that the ice darts came towards him. They had been launched by another mage who had come in. Well, that evened the odds slightly, but it took out some of the fun. With lightning fast movements Zack took out most of the darts using his swords. One or two sliced him, but the wounds seemed to heal almost instantly.

As the gorilla fell on top of him he activated the one spell he had created but had never seen a use for. It was called Air speed one and allowed him to launch off a jet of air to propel himself at super high speed a short distance. It was enough to avoid the initial gorilla fall and put some distance between them. Yet, it seemed this mage was intent on ending things then and there as almost in an instant Zack was surrounded by flaming blades all aimed at him which began to launch at high speed. He blocked as many as he could whilst preparing a spell. Of course, in the first few seconds he was hit by a good dozen of the blades. However, the spell allowed him to avoid some more as he seemed to teleport appearing a good distance away. However, unfortunately for him the blade's were homed in on his magic signature so he didn't avoid them all. He did avoid a bunch though that had been launched as he teleported. His air door technique was useful. As he appeared and the blades began to launch into him again he teleported once more and appeared behind Yugi attempting to grab him, without letting go of the swords. He literally appeared right behind him so if the blades were surrounding him from all sides then some of them would have to go through Yugi to do so. Zack was hurting like hell. He had a ton of wounds, all cauterized, but still a ton of wounds. Fortunately, his blood healed him quicker so he could keep going for a bit longer than most.

"Nice moves." Zack said as blades impaled him in the back. He would survive this attack and had a good distance away from the gorilla for now. He still had to deal with that at some point, but right now he was trying to deal with the blades.

cooldowns and durations:

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 18th January 2014, 3:03 pm

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

Within seconds after the clash evaporated before their eyes, Simon dropped onto the ground lifeless with his body spread out wide on the ground. It seemed that the explosion from their roars clashing within each other caused his body to collapse from the intense pain caused from some other source so it placed Mary in a advantage seeing that he was wielding her weakness. She wasn't going to complain especially if he had a slight chance of defeating her, she wasn't going to beat the bush.

She turned her attention toward Lance who was left on the ground before she notice his quick dash out of the battle. Leaving his comrade behind, she laughed at the thought and she looked back toward the unconscious fairy tail member before grunting and turning toward that third annoying pest that wasn't to far from the scene.

Mary turned toward the character who stood afar, a coward who would rather stay away from battle rather then facing her enemies up close and personal. Mary went into a crouching stance before propelling herself toward the unknown mage.

"Oi! Join the party! Fire Dragon's Burning Palm!"

She shouted as she flew toward the unknown mage with her open hand engulfed in fire thrusted toward his chest.

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

►TO BURN IT TO THE GROUND

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterEnd To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 1075957MagicEnd To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500

Post by Guest 18th January 2014, 6:25 pm

Marick could feel himself beginning to lose a fair amount of blood now, although thankfully the blood was beginning to clot. Nonetheless, he'd still have to be careful as he continued to stagger through the desecrated streets of Era, searching tirelessly for a sign of the purple-haired girl. There were still people running around in the city, some of them trying to fight the man on the dragon, others still trying to flee. Marick couldn't care less. He didn't give a damn about the magic council. By now most of the citizens of Era were either safe, close to safety or dead. The legal mages were dealing with the dark mages. This wasn't his fight. No, he had his priority.

Another sharp pain caused Marick to fall to his knees with a groan. He'd not been this injured in a long, LONG time. He inhaled deeply and growled. "Man up Marick..." he willed himself forwards, pulling himself back to his feet. As his head rose he saw a familiar figure, unconscious amongst the rubble. Kara's purple hair was barely visible despite the dust from the debris. Her body was besides the remains of what used to be a large pillar, but was now merely a stone stump. Marick crawled in amongst the wreckage and gently raised the girl's head up, putting an ear close to her mouth. She was breathing. "Kara? Come on wakey wakey, now isn't the time to be sleeping." he whispered. She didn't respond. Clearly she'd taken quite the beating from the collapsing buildings and the chaos surrounding her. Marick had no other choice now. With a loud growl of pain he lifted the girl up in his arms and held her close to his body. He groaned with pain with every bit of rubble he had to climb over but, after considerable time and effort, he finally made it back onto the street. Now he just had to make it back out of the remains of the city to safety...
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : The 8th Time Keeper

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dimension Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 18th January 2014, 7:44 pm

Hidate had safely traveled back to the edges of Era, or what was left of it. He looked out over the horizon, Acnologia still in the air around the Magic Council building. Flashes of magic could be seen everywhere throughout the ground and air as legal mages, dark mages, Council members, Acnologia, and Wizard saints all fought over the land. Explosions, roars, screaming, shouting, all could be heard from where Hidate was standing. He peered around looking for Marick but saw no sign of him. Hidate had been getting a bit worried. He knew Marick would not die easily, but it had been around 15 minutes, and Marick had not returned. "Perhaps I should go look for him..." Hidate said under his breath with a small frown. Hidate tapped his right foot a few times before walking down a small path in the direction he had seen Marick run to.

Hidate had walked about 10 minutes across a body and rubble strewn city, and as he rounded a corner, slightly off in the distance, he could see a bloody Marick, carrying what seemed like a young girl in his arms. Hidate could tell from Marick's clothing that he was probably hurting pretty bad, as he watched him limping along the path. Hidate ran over to Marick, jumping over a few huge rocks before stopping in front of him. "Marick! Are you alright? You are bleeding profusely." Hidate looked at the unconscious but living girl in Marick's arms with a concerned look on his face, for both her, and Marick. Hidate turned around and squatted down slightly offering his back for the girl. "Give her to me, you shouldn't be carrying such weight in your condition." Hidate glanced back, waiting for Marick's response.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Ilcoqc11
    Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 18th January 2014, 8:45 pm

Primo fell on his knees blood driping down on him and as Primo touched the ground a boy came on the ground picked Primo up and droped him on a roof in ruins with a fire and strapped Primo up in bandages and then used a sort of healing spell to stop the blood and gave Primo some tea and as Primo drank the man askedAre you okay, you seem very hurt." Primo looked at him and nodded and layed down and started to dream and inside he saw acnologia outside with a person on it and as he did Primo saw the man turn around and Primo woke up and he was healed and Primo looked outside and saw acnologia and was trapped in ice Primo couldn't do anything now so he just laid back down.

Last edited by Vongola Primo 1 on 20th January 2014, 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 19th January 2014, 1:47 am

Marick continued to stumble down the street, his mind focused solely on getting Kara to safety. He was so focused in fact that took a few moments to realise Hidate had rushed to his assistance. At first Marick shook his head. After all, Kara was his burden. He'd come to Era with the sole intention of finding her and ensuring she was safe. However, a sharp pain shot through his side again and, as he struggled to remain upright, he decided it was best to accept Hidate's help.

He carefully placed Kara onto his teammate's back, pushing the hair out of the girl's face. He chuckled as he saw her eyes were slightly open and she was smiling back at him. "'Ello trouble. You'll be okay. Hidate is a friend. He's gonna help me get you out of here." he told her. She slowly nodded and tightened her grip with her arms over Hidate's shoulders, although not quite to the point of strangling him. She was too worn down to speak or to argue, and she could see from the blood on Marick's shirt - the blood Marick himself hadn't actually looked at yet - that he wasn't in the best of states. She trusted him though, and therefore she trusted his judgement on having Hidate carry her. Not that she would've been able to do much to stop him right now.

Marick's attention now turned back to Hidate. "Funny, I always thought the agreement was that I helped you." he joked, before he began to walk back to safety, looking around constantly to ensure Hidate was doing okay. "Did you manage to get everyone out okay?"
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : The 8th Time Keeper

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dimension Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 19th January 2014, 2:41 am

Hidate raised himself up after Marick put the girl on his back. She squeezed him softly, holding on to his shoulders. He and Marick had just begun to walk when Marick spoke. "Did you manage to get everyone out okay?" Hidate looked down and shook his head lightly. "Barely over 60 I would guess. That dragon, the dark mages, the creatures... I'm sure you know. It has been one thing after the other." Hidate scanned the area as they walked, looking for any sign of hostile beings. "What of you? What happened, and who is this woman?" . Things were bad, and it still wasn't over. Hidate looked out towards the Council building, and saw the mass of Acnologia, before looking back towards the path, and letting out a deep sigh.

Last edited by Hidate Chronos on 10th February 2014, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Ilcoqc11
    Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Post by Guest 19th January 2014, 3:28 am

Barely over 60...it wasn't a good figure, but it was still better than the number of people who would've escaped without their help. "It would've been less had you not assisted them. Take pride in that." Marick replied with a soft smile. When he was asked about what had happened to him though his smile faded. "I couldn't tell you. The street I was on was struck heavily by a blast. There was a woman...she was a dark mage. I was about to deal with her when that dragon trashed everything. I must've been knocked unconscious because all I remember afterwards was waking up to...nothing. Just rubble."

He released a sigh, then looked over at Kara who had fallen to sleep on Hidate's back. "Her name is Kara Matheson. She's the daughter of a nobleman who lives...LIVED here in Era. I've seen no sign of him. Anyway she's...important to me. I hate to say it but...she's the only reason I came to Era. I had to ensure she was safe." It was odd. He'd only really met Kara the once - although they'd sent many letters to one another - and yet he felt there was something special about her. He just couldn't put his finger on it.
    Three Evils
    Three Evils

Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Guild : Blue Pegasus

Post by Three Evils 19th January 2014, 3:40 am

"... And so it ends", said Doppio to himself as all of the fire mage's enemies were defeated. Truly, her power was impressive. She had such an easy time handling those little fairies that it was hard to believe... And it seemed that she hadn't had enough.

Clapping her hands together, she propelled towards him with an impressive leap, leaving a trail of flames from both the friction and her own spell, her palm ready to strike him dead on his chest with fiery wrath... However, the massive friction with the air slowed her down, what, combined with the considerable distance between the two, gave Doppio plenty of time to react.

"What a meaningless effort...", he mumbled as he extended his arms forward...

~~*A place far away, lost in the mists of time and oblivion* ~~

"Doppio..."

In the Beginning there was only darkness.

"Doppio Zeppeli!, are you even listening?!, Wake up already!"

But the spirit of God moved above the face of the waters.

Slowly, colours returned to the world as it unfolded before his green eyes as these fluttered open. It had happened again. Sometimes the transition from sleep to wakefulness were so swift, so seamless that the line between the two simply disappeared. Doppio loved it when that happened. For a brief moments, he liked to pretend he was still asleep, deep in his dreams, that way he could look at his reality through a different lens, a looking glass that made his otherwise pretty dull life look a little bit more... Wondrous. It was how Doppio liked to imagine waking up in Neverland would feel like.

"You brat!, How do you pretend to become a Sealer like that?!"

The Man closed his book annoyed, the sound of paper being slapped against paper producing a loud "THUD!!". Doppio looked at him. His face was shrouded with shadows. "... I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again...", he replied, casting his eyes to the ground, as if he was trying to look for the pieces of the ephemeral illusion that had been promptly smashed to pieces.

The Man sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose, trying to muster some patience. "Look, I know it's hard, Doppio, but this is important... Some day your life might depend on you remembering this...", looking at the kid, the Man noticed how sad Doppio was looking, "... How about if we take this outside though?, The weather's nice and we could use a practical class...", said the man with a small smile as he rubbed the child's violet , curly hair.

"Really?!, That'd be great!!"

It was a hot summer day outside, though in that region even in winter it was sunny and hot. On the grass, the sun was reflected on every leaf, making the training field glitter.

"Today, you'll be facing a vulcan.", said the Man, "As it is now, you are too weak to defeat it by normal means. Physically it is much superior to you and you'll never manage to damage it enough with your magic, plus, it is strong enough to shake off its effects... However, I think you might be able to do it.", he added, bringing over a rolling table with different everyday life objects as he spoke, "B-but how...?", started asking Doppio, however, before he could finish the Man crouched besides him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Listen Doppio, and listen well... The path of the Sealers is full of perils and enemies much stronger than us, and despite of that, we always triumph... And we do because we are always a step ahead of the enemy. For centuries our ancestors refined to perfection the different Sealer Paths so to be able to use every single resource at hand to attain victory... It is this resourcefulness and guile, this pluck and luck what allowed them to take down the Oblivion Mights... And it's what will allow you to win this battle, alright?"

The eyes of the Man stared right into his, piercing his very soul with the fervour of his words, with the fire of his gaze. Doppio couldn't help but to admire the Man. He was his hero, his mentor, his protector... The day begun and ended with him.

"Yes... I think I understand... Father."

"Very well. Let's begin then... And don't worry, I'll be here to protect you"

With this said, the cage that kept the vulcan was open, releasing the beast that immediately charged towards the two. Scared despite the Man's presence, Doppio begun to frantically search among the objects something, anything that could help him in any way as the monster rapidly approached.

And then, when only seconds where left for the vulcan to jump at him, Doppio saw it. A box of matches.

An idea popped up in Doppio's head instantly. Thanks to his chemistry he knew that a substance so reactive as phosphorus was, in low quantities, perfect for matches, but when in large amounts it became a powerful explosive.

Not feeling fear anymore, Doppio turned to face the beast, releasing a few bubbles that clashed against the ground, stealing its friction and thus making the Vulcan slip on its back, "Sealer Art!: Grand Thief!", he exclaimed without loosing a second as he released one last pair of bubbles that exploded in midair.

Seconds later the vulcan was back on its feet and angrier than ever... However, as soon as it leaped, the air around it detonated, sending it flying back, tumbling against the floor until it finally stopped on its back, unconscious.

The Man was impressed.

"Bravo Doppio!!, That was one most excellent display!", he congratulated the boy as he rubbed his head, even letting out a small chuckle, "How did you do it though?"

"Well...", started saying Doppio, clearly flattered, "First of all, I took the friction from the floor to gain some time and then used it to increase air friction, then, I took the volatile properties of phosphorus and gave them to the air too, that way, when it moved the vulcan ignited with flames as great as the speed he was moving at, causing the air around him to explode with even greater force...", he explained, but was interrupted by the Man, who put a hand on his shoulder and looked at him once again, his gaze more intense than ever before.

"Son, I'm proud of you.", he said, "That was a first rate tactic any sealer would be proud of. You turned the enemy's superiority in a weakness... Boy, you have a bright future.", after this heartfelt words, the Man would grab the boy, rubbing his head as he let out a big, happy laughter, "So maybe you are not all that hopeless after all!"

"Stop thaaaaaat!, You are gonna make my hair igniiiiiiite!"

"Heheh, sorry.", said the Man as he let go, "Hey, such a good tactic deserves a name, right?, That way you will be sure never to forget about it."

"Is that so?", Doppio said thoughtfully, "Then I think I'll name it..."

~~*Present time*~~

"... Sheer Heart Attack"

With those three words and a snap of his fingers, the air around Mari exploded with a force equivalent to her speed, that is, A rank(?). The powerful explosion would send her flying back or at least knock her to the floor below. Meanwhile Doppio put the popcorn away and stood up, levitating a few centimetres above the roof of the house, "You power is impressive, fire witch", he said as he sticked one of his hands on his pocket, "Truly, I'm no match for you... However, it was a grave mistake to attack me...", he added, pointing at her with his left hand while giving her a steely, determined stare.

"You will never be able to defeat me, Dragon Slayer. I've seen how you fight and I know exactly how to deal with your kind, so say your prayers..."

Just then, as he spoke, hundreds, thousands of orange bubbles started emerging from Doppio's back, flying towards the battlefield below, striking the ground and Mari's surroundings but not herself. As soon as the made contact, two things would happen: first, the particles on the ground would be stolen of the bonds that kept them united, causing the entire scenery to become akin to quicksand and making Mary start to slowly sink into it; second, the rubble all around her would rise from the floor variable heights, having been stolen from its weight.

"... Because my Stand shall be your judge."

Battle log:

Last edited by Three Evils on 19th January 2014, 8:24 am; edited 4 times in total
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 19th January 2014, 7:42 am

Daemon senior and ayami  stood back to back against the horde of demons as Daemon junior along with Lunos jumped over the battle field using the surrounding buildings  after which he quickly jumped off of his Dire wolf partners back holding death whisper in his left hand   and crushes the orb in the palm of his right  unleashing the energy within  then he quickly opened the palm of his hand  causing the  energy to explode  from his hand as the force of the blast shook his arm tearing his muscles apart from the inside out. As the energy reaches the ground  the demons at the impact point were torn asunder in a hellish maelstrom of chaos and destruction  which spread out to cover a three meter radius yet with the use of the vortex while not on the ground took it's toll on Daemon right arm  practically destroying it from the inside out  as blood  began to pour from wounds caused by his skin giving way  to strain  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daemon junior landed inside of the crater made by his dark vortex wincing in agony but  he still managed to stay conscious  as he wiped the  blood flowing from his right arm onto death whispers blade. "Lunos it's time to hunt ."  He said as Lunos rushed through the horde behind him tearing through the demons  with his claws . Daemon rushed through the demons  slashing them with the purifying flames of death whisper causing the mindless horde to  burst into flames  then quickly turning to ash leaving nothing but a trail of blood  in his wake.

Daemon Junior reached his mother and father five mins later after decimating a third horde  as he reached them he quickly stood ready to fight as he heard his fathers brother talking about them joining fairy tail. "If we make it out of here alive uncle I'll be glad to join also ." He said with a smirk as he nearly started to cough blood knelling on the ground as Ayami took down five more demons before rushing over to Daemon Junior and began to use radiant dark pulse to heal his arm causing the wounds to slowly began to heal giving Daemon jr. full use of his arm. With a warm heated smile Daemon jr. looked up at his mother and told her thank you

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 19th January 2014, 8:47 am

Zenshin was surprised to see that there was another mage on the other side of the hallway. Yugi had avoided his barrage of tiny ice shuriken and had counter attacked with a gorilla and tiny little embers that flew towards him. Please... he thought as he took a step back and slammed his right arm downwards while calling out a spell "ice make pillars". In an instant, the gorilla felt the force of an enormous pillar slamming it into the wall. Much to Zenshin's surprise, the gorilla simply melted through the pillar and was still coming after him. Now jumping back, he clapped his hands together, causing two pillars to slam the gorilla from both sides, causing it to disperse. What a powerful creation... he thought as he focused on the wave of tiny fires that were flying towards him. In a single movement of his hand, yet another pillar slammed on top of the embers, destroying them with ease.

Four... six left Zenshin though, keeping up with his pillar count. Another summon, this time, werewolves?. It was strange, but that had to be Yugi's secondary magic, some sort of summoning by the looks of it. All of the werewolves went towards the red haired mage on the opposite side of the hallway, all those werewolves sticking together... not anything out of the ordinary. I hope he can run fast. The path to Yugi was now clear, allowing Zenshin to use his six remaining pillars to fill the hallway. All at once, six magical circles lined the ceiling of the hallway, and out of it came six large pillars that all slammed down on whatever was inside, the final one stopping just short of the red haired mage's face. Hopefully I weakened those damn wolves enough so that they are able to be handled.

Now that there was some kind of opening, Zenshin kneeled down and casted another spell "Dark ice... snakes" he said, causing a dozen, generally large snakes to be created from sleek, black ice, their durability that of an A ranked spell. With a single index finger, he pointed in the direction of the man of the hour, Yugi, who no doubt found a way to bypass his pillars. [i]Get him
    , and with that, all his hissing snakes bolted towards that very same direction.

HP: 90%
    Magic Power Remaining: 80% (5% for ice pillars, 10% for snakes [dark ice snakes, therefore their cost is doubled])

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 19th January 2014, 10:06 am

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

"What a meaningless effort..."

He spoke under his breath, but from her distance it wasn't to hard for her to over hear what he had to say. She smirked as she continued in her trajectory toward him with her right arm being extended toward his direction. Watching him lifting his own arm toward her with an expressionless face.

"... Sheer Heart Attack"

With she had widened her eyes before becoming engulfed in a burst of flame and a large explosion consumed her entirely, less then twenty feet away from striking the unknown mage. Movement completely stopped in the area as the wind picked up and swept the smoke away, having it slowly travel upward into the sky before becoming thinner. The flames slowly died as the dark silhouette would appear from the thinning explosion consuming the flames that they acquired from the explosion in their hand.

"Oi....your time is up..."

She spoke as she finished consuming the flames within her mouth before wiping her lips with the back of her hand and looking toward the ground she would feel her feet sinking into the ground. She would slowly raise one leg up from the sand like floors while her other leg seeped into the ground even more.

"You will never be able to defeat me, Dragon Slayer. I've seen how you fight and I know exactly how to deal with your kind, so say your prayers..."

She smiled as the pathetic excuse for a mage continued on blabbering upon his false knowledge. She started to feel annoyed as she ignited her feet in fire drying the liquid like gravel beneath her feet as it begun to dry and harden once again. Breaking her foot free from within the earth she placed both foot upon the hardened surface before placing her own arm forward forward.

"You...know nothing."

She spoke directly toward the mage with a bored face, with a snap of her fingers an enlarged magic crest appeared beneath the mage himself ten feet in diameter and brightened with a translucent red glow.

"Fire Dragon's Eruption"

She said and within seconds of a large pillar of fire would burst upward toward the heaven themselves, consuming anything that was within the magic crest. The mage would be struck upward into the air bombarded by the torrential flame that strike the mage continuously while exploding. Her body would be highlighted by the radiance that the pillar provided awaiting his body to drop onto the ground and be swallowed by his own quicksand of fate.

-----------------------------------------------------

Magic Used: 55%

HP: 90%

----------------------------

Spells in Effect: - Fire Dragon's Scales: Requires 2 more B rank equivalent damage or wait 3 more posts

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

►TO BURN IT TO THE GROUND

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterEnd To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 1075957MagicEnd To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 19th January 2014, 12:09 pm

Neko smiled down at his nephew. Nekos eyes wandered to Daemon then his wife and son. Though Neko was older then his brother Daemon had grown happy faster. His brother found a wonderful wife and they had a kid together. Neko saw the love they all shared and wondered if one day he would find his true love. Neko dug his sword in the ground next to his nephew leaned down smiled at him and whispered in his ear.You are my family little one. I would die before I let your life come to an end. Your family will join fairy tail and our light will help you grow. Neko smirked slightly over at his brother then looked back down at Jr. A silver aura floated around him and covered his eyes.Your dad is a strong Mage Jr but it's time you see just what power your uncle holds! Neko raised his hands to the sky and released a wave a silver magic into the air.Let the beauty of the night shine. Let the day be replaced and my power grow! From day to night!There was a crack herd rippling from the sky and the light began to change. The golden radiance that covered the flame and ash was now replaced by a soft cool silver light and the striking blue sky's faded to purple and then to black. Era became covered in a vale of night. Jr, Spade. You both fight to your fullest and make your way to the dragon. I will join you shortly. Spade I will join you soon near the dragon and I'll send us above it. There is where we will combine lunar and Night. Be ready. Nighy style dusk gauntlets!Description: Neko holds his arms out to either side of his body and calls out the name of the spell. Two bright and sparkling purplish black magic circles appear in front of his fists as he balls them. The magic circles each move down his hand, and keep going until they are at his elbows. As they pass through his arms, the elapsed part of his arm are engulfed in the jet black flames. Neko leaped far into the hoards of demons burning left and right. Moving almost to fast for the eyes to see. His black hair blurred and his silver eyes burning bright.

Magic : 85.%
    Health: 100%

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 19th January 2014, 9:46 pm

The man lost his footing and ended up making a headroll, arriving right next to his sword. Grabbing it up, he sprinted to Aedre's direction; slashing diagonally. Thanks to the quick reflexes possessed by her and the Slayer kin, Aedre would bend back her whole body, still getting lightly slashed on her throat. Regaining her composure, the woman would Aqua Step high into the air, as the man's sword will cause a deep slash on her knee this time.
    As her feet touched the ground, her eyes caught a glimpse of the sword descending down on her shoulder. With her breath caught in her throat, Aedre made an attempt to dodge it by moving sideways, as she watched the man jump back and spinning for some strange reason.
    'That was a close call...'
    Standing up the Slayer praised the man once again, "You're not bad with that sword, I mean you certainly have skills. But you're just wasting it away..." She would end on a mysterious note, as she would bring her right hand in front of her. The next second, with a small crack sound it would transform into a spinning mass of water, looking like some sort of drill.
    "I think you'll enjoy this." Aedre stated in a sickly sweet tone of voice before Aqua Stepping in her opponent's direction; still maintaining a two feet distance from him. With a smirk adorning her lips, Aedre would slash her hand in a left and right fashion; as an onlooker will see it expanding in length and aimed at her opponent.
    Not minding whether it hit him or not, the Slayer would change her hand back to its original form and spurt towards his direction. Her first attempt would be to land a shovel hook and then an uppercut after which she would hit the man on the chest with her palms, trying to put distance.
    Narrowing her eyes for a split second, Aedre would build up concentration and jump high into the air; trying to land a slanted aerial cartwheel into his face, as her body spun horizontally in a circle.
    The woman would then land on the ground in a crouched position, her back turned to him and then without the miss of a heartbeat Aqua Step some ten feet away from him, not wishing to be stabbed from behind.

----------------------------------

MP - 55%
    Tidal Dragon's Tail Whip (Ranked D)
    HP - 65%

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 6 ObrztW

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 19th January 2014, 10:09 pm

Ren would be standing on the hill bordering Era and its outskirts. She was alone, as Mari and Frederik had left. She took the time to think about the past few months. What she's achieved. Which is not much. Ren looks down at her hands. She just stares at them blankly, then looks back up. The chaos is still there. Mages fighting one another.

The Magic Council building in the distance turning into a fortress of ice. Innocents getting caught in the crossfire. She didn't really have an opinion of this, but something inside of her felt broken... hurt.
    She could hear the roars of the dragon king from afar. The blood curdling noise would rip houses and ground alike apart.

Ren would catch a glimpse of Acnologia disappearing into thin air. She knew he was being controlled by Warden, so she assumed it was one of his tricks. Even though Acnologia disappeared, it seemed as though the chaos wouldn't lighten up in the least. Blood was still being spilled. It seemed that the Council building had been breached as well. This was getting out of hand, even for dark guilds.

Ren would notice the sound of flapping wings in the distance. She turned around and saw a black figure heading her way. Warden must have teleported Acnologia away to the outskirts. Rather than sitting around doing nothing, Ren would clench her fists and cast "Sky God's Incognito Maneuver". Wind would surge down and around Ren, creating quite some noise.

The wind would take on a tornado-like form, spiraling towards the sky. Ren would outstretch both her hands, slowly moving them more and more into the tornado. Her body would begin decomposing and fusing with the small tornado. Once she'd be completely decomposed, the tornado would compress into a small jet that would surge towards Warden and Acnologia.

Upon reaching a safe distance, Ren would recompose her face to show Warden she means no harm. Assuming he knows it's her, she approaches him and recomposes above Acnologia, dropping down behind him, riding the Dragon King with Warden. "Need any help?" She would ask with a sultry tone.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 19th January 2014, 11:50 pm

Things had gone from bad to worse. Rita had lost track of what was going on after she saw a massive clash of magic energy.The smoke that loomed over the area soon cleared, Lance was out of sight so was his opponent. Rita looked around for them letting her eyes scan the area. Rita spotted something else, a kid was collapsed on the ground. "Hey Kid! Are you alright?!" She called out as she ran over to the beaten, bloody, burnt and cut up body. Rita knelt back beside him. "He's really messed up..." Rita thought looking down at his injuries. She then took a hold of his hand where she checked his wrist for a heartbeat. Rita felt a quiet and slowing pulse she was amazed by the strength this kid had. "I've gotta get him some where safe..." Rita muttered as she hauled him over her back.

Rita cautiously snuck around in case she would run into any thing that would cause trouble. After a few minutes of traveling through the ruins she came upon a building that was still standing. Rita set the beaten kid down beside a wall. "W-What do I do- I'm not a doctor!" Rita thought as she looked down at him. "I've got to at least try..." Rita told herself as she knelt down beside him. Rita thought silently of what she would do until she got an idea. "If they are a wizard this just might work..." Rita thought as she took a hold of his beaten and bloody hand again. She then touched her free hand down against the wall where a shadow cast down from the ceiling. Rita tightened her grip on the kid's hand and continued to press her other hand on the wall Rita would mend his wounds this way like she did for herself. Shadow soon began traveling from the wall up Rita's arm  then down from  her other arm that held his hand. The shadows would begin slowly but efficiently mend he kid's wounds until then she needed to make sure she focused. "I don't expect this to heal you up to perfect heath...,but I hope this will at least save you..."Rita silently prayed.

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 10:58 am