Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot]

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot] Empty The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot]

Post by Nightken 20th August 2014, 9:40 pm

It was a normal sunny day as the sky started to become cloudy as the boat came close to Thunder island. Nightken invited people from fairy Tail to have a training session, just it happened during one of the raining lightning storms that Thunder island is famous for. "I have to stop off somewhere nearby. I need to pay my respects." With that said he proceeded to walk through town with the lightning that would strike him redirect away so it won't hit anyone. His body became coated in black lightning as he dashed through the town and headed about five miles away from town to a cluster of burned trees. Going into the cluster of burned trees he stopped in front of a tombstone that read "Here lies Izunagi Blackwing a man who treated a complete stranger as his own son". "Hey Izunagi been a few years since I last came for a visit. Wish you could be here to see how much Fairy Tail has grown since you were in." While he was talking to the tombstone he pulled out one of his magic cigarettes and lit it. Taking a hit he exhaled a cloud of harmless smoke. While he talked about all the things that had happened since he last visited, while he did that a tear could be seen come down his cheek.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot] For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot] 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot] Empty Re: The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot]

Post by Nero_ 21st August 2014, 2:35 pm

Thunder Island... I swear that one day I'll settle my home here.

Between lightnings walked a girl with her hands in her pockets. Her brown hair down, brown eyes inspecting the island with interest and enthusiasm. What a beautiful place, for her at least! Victoria Anna Hunter walked between the lightnings with her chin up, smile on. Not only had she been invited on an island full of what she often saw as food, none less, not only had she been invited there to train, which was one of her favourite activities, but she had been invited by Nightken, one of her fellow Guildmates, and possibly one of the people in Fairy Tail she had talked most to. Looking for Nightken, the Thunder Goddess would put her hands in the pockets of her jeans. Calm, serene as always, she walked through the island, succumbed into thoughts until she saw a very familiar figure.

There stood Nightken, in a cluster of burnt trees. He seemed to be focusing on something there, and Victoria wondered weather she should or shouldn't bother, slightly frowning as she tried to take a decision. Maybe he was waiting for any of his guildmates arrive, and had focused on a bug? Or maybe it was something else, something more serious. Finally, hestiating, Victoria made her way towards Nightken, passing a hand through her brown hair, making it slightly messy. '' Hey Night, how are-''Just when Victoria was near enough, she saw that Nightken stood in front of no less than a tombstone. Taking a small step back, Victoria prepared to turn around and leave Nightken alone for a moment, as she thought that she was interrupting something, a visit to the tombstone of a dead family member of the Lightning mage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot] Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot] Empty Re: The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot]

Post by Haru-senpai 21st August 2014, 3:18 pm

Heero walked through thunder island, with a HUGE handful of Thunderbolts! It looked as if he'd just robbed Zeus!

"Gehehehe, this place is awesome...." Heero had a gigantic stupid smile on his face as he carried the bundle of lightning bolts with bent knees comically off into the horizon. He'd just been talking Vicky when he realized where she was headed, so he'd left his Guildmates trail hours ago to venture off on his own.

Absent was the usual orange cat at his side, "Crazy as a squirrel trapped in a closet!" were Garfield's exact words, as an image of the orange cat standing on the Guild Hall in Fairy Tail popped up for a moment and disappeared.

"Fool doesn't know what he's missin'!" Heero said, stuffing another lightning bolt in his mouth like a twizzler and chewing.

As he felt Vicky's magic signature; he blew all of his stealth for the past hour in following her and walked up directly behind her. A little too close.

"VICKY-CHAN!!!" Heero screamed in her ear once as he continued to chew on lightning bolts. A huge pile of them sparkled and flashed in his grip as he stood there casually in his usual tank top, jeans, and samurai sandals.

His head poked around Vicky as he noticed someone else. Ken? he supposed he shouldn't be surprised at all to find Ken here...this was one of their stomping grounds. Naturally due to the nature of both of their magicks.

"............" Heero stood to his full height and crossed his arms, as the Slayer continued to watch Ken. He'd heard him mention Izunagi, his master. 'A burial grounds?!' Heero got a sweatdrop over his head as he thought this. He sighed to himself, as Nightken weighed the pain of loss against his good spirit. Heero ate the rest of the lightning bolts in his grip as a deterrent from serious thoughts, but it failed as he chewed on the last one.

He himself dearly missed both his Parents, and his sister Alye. However, he'd miss any of his Guildmates with nearly if not equal love, including Ken and Vicky if anything were to ever happen to them. Fairy Tail was a family after all. "Ken's old sensei huh.....buried here." Heero said under his breath as a shot of him standing next to Vicky was shown.

"........Oi. Ken." Heero's voice was clear, yet relaxed as to get his attention. For awhile, there was silence, except for the sound of thunder and lightning rolling. "Why don't we show Izunagi himself how far Fairy Tail has come....."

He stepped forward, a sweatdrop appearing over his head as he tried to remain serious and contain his excitement.

"I...know a spell. Milky Way." Heero raised his hands slightly and stared at them. "As long as Izunagi's spirit still lingers nearby or is strong in this area....I should be able to bring him here for an hour or two." he closed a fist and looked back at Victoria, and then to Ken again. "Grandine taught me this ancient magick....."

Heero paused for a moment and looked up at Ken again.

"We'll call Izunagi out from his grave with Milky Way! Then me, you and Vicky will put on a show for em! Go all out! He can sit out or join in! Whatever!" Heero paused for a moment. "An opportunity to show him three Lightning wizards of Fairy Tail from beyond the grave? I won't go casting anything without your permission Ken, but this is a pretty good opportunity."

"Plus, Vicky won't go out on a date with me. So I'll just kick the crap out of her instead." Heero turned around smirking at Vicky. "Well Ken? Wanna talk to your old man or what?!" he closed his eyes and crossed his arms. Secretly hoping Ken would say yes, and allow Heero to attempt to summon Izunagi's spirit here with ancient Sky Dragon magicks.

× Bio
    × Magic

The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot] Rose

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 21st August 2014, 3:55 pm

Naziel stepped onto the island feeling a bit disgruntled and achy, he was still adjusting to the change of his powers and in truth he hated being what he was now. A Demon Slayer. He was happy when he was a Dragon Slayer and he felt he stood for righteousness but now he was dark, he had a magic that was used to killed humanity, how could he ever redeem the horrors this magic had caused? He sighed as he put his hands into his white overcoat and headed up the cliff path and inland.

As he walked he saw the lightning crash around him, if he was still a Water Dragon Slayer this would be a nightmare but being based with ice now he merely shrugged it off with the thoughts on his mind and what would become of him in the guild, after all he contained dark magic now, would he be forced to leave Fariy Tail, was it safe for the people he loved to be around him now? So many thoughts passed in his mind and he had no idea of what to do.

Eventually he came to a burnt clearing where he recognized to figures, Nightken and Victoria, Victoria who was of course a member of Maelstrom, he approached wearily as he saw them standing togeather as well a grave stone in front of Nightken... Something felt off, he could sense the depression and emotion in the air. As he approached the temperature dropped slightly as he reached the group he also noticed a good friend of his Heero; "Hey..." He spoke as he lifted a hand on greeting from his pocket as he saw Heero chewing on thunderbolts; "Jesus... Just couldn't help yourself could ya?" He smirked as a bolt hit near his feet. He heard all that Heero heard and rubbed his head; "Well looks like i'll be at a slight disadvantage!" He joked as he created a small block of ice in his hand; "But for Ken, I'll do my best. Let's show your master how far we've come." He patted Nightken lightly on the shoulder before winking at Victoria; "It's been a while" He smirked. He realized that none of them had seen him since his disappearance and transformation into this new form due to the Demon Slayer magic. To his friends he was just some random guy showing up from nowhere until he reintroduced himself, at least to Victoria and Heero anyway.

Last edited by naziel on 22nd August 2014, 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot] 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 21st August 2014, 4:29 pm

Nightken looked around to see Heero, Victoria, and Naziel finishing off the cigarette he flicked the butt away as it turned into a harmless vapor. "Alright Heero I trust you so go ahead and bring him here for a visit." Once he said that a huge ear to ear smile appeared on Heero's face. Seeing him do his spell and the grave start to glow as a ball of light shot out that then turned into an old man.
    Spoiler:

"Well if it isn't little Kenny. Boy have you grown up since that day I'm proud of how you've turned out. You going to introduce me to your friends?" Izunagi replied to Nightken as he saw him. "These are Heero, Victoria, and Naziel all of them are friends of mine from the guild. Once he said that Izunagi started to look at Victoria and went to whisper some thing to Nightken. He already knew what he was going to ask and interrupted him. "No she isn't my girlfriend I'm not dating anyone at the moment so don't start doing that like you used to every time I mentioned I'm friends with a girl." As he said that his old master looked rather disappointed to here that. "That's a real shame she looks like a keeper." Izunagi said aloud as he floated around the four of them.

The dark truth[Open to FT only][Character plot] For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 22nd August 2014, 7:33 am

Victoria almost let out a yell when Heero screamed her nickname in her ear. Almost. Gladly, she had stopped herself befor ethe cursed sound escaped her mouth. Spinning on her toes, she turned around to face her guildmate. '' You could've called my attention in a much more peaceful and... silent way, you know, Heero.'' She said, although she couldn't surpress a smile. No matter what that Dragon Slayer did, it was fun to have him around. He rarely was serious, and easily could make everyone that was sad or something feel better. Beside, his tendency to act stupid always made her laugh. What he said next though, didn't make her laugh at all.

''So here lies Night's mentor?'' She said, her eyes remaining on Nightken with worry. She listened to what Heero said, he seemed to be attempting to be serious, but Victoria was pretty sure that he just couldn't wait to use this spell. The thought of that caused a smile to pop on her face. She put her hands in her pockets and listened to the Lightning Dragon Slayer speak. Summoning the spirit of a dead person? Was this what he was attempting to do? It seemed marvelous, an ability so beautiful, that could make many people happier, because it could bring them back people they lost for a few.

''Yeah. Let's show Ken's mentor how Fairy Tail is doing.'' She said with a small smile, which faded when she heard Heero's next words. '' Oi, Oi, now, no fair. '' She whined, although people could see her smile. See? Heero could make everyone smile.

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 4th September 2014, 4:51 pm

While they were talking to Nightken's old master he noticed as a bolt of purple lightning struck the island no more than a quarter mile away. Once it hit the island a magic presence stronger than even Heero's could be felt from the where it hit. "P-Purple lightning..." He muttered aloud as his eyes started to change from emerald green to black. Running towards the spot hit by the lightning he saw a familiar hooded figure with red eyes. Seeing the hooded figure Nightken's eyes completely went black as he dashed at the figured with his Lightning Body. Grabbing it by the face he slammed it into the ground and proceeded to repeatedly punch it,but it didn't seem to faze it as it pulled itself up and the cloak fell to the ground. "It has been quite some time since we've last met. You have improved by a lot since then. I'm glad to see one of my offspring has so much potential." The red eyed demon said to him calmly with a wicked smile on his face. Hearing what was said it confused Nightken while still in his rage. "What the hell are you talking about? I'm not a demon I'm human!" He yelled in defiance of what was told to him. "You're half right. You're correct your not a complete demon, but your also not completely human. The truth is your a half demon who has been raised by garbage trying to say they're human beings. Unfortunately your mind was polluted by that pathetic old man..." Before he could finish his sentence Nightken had his Nidai Kitetsu at the demon's throat. "Insult him again and your head rolls." The demon could see that Nightken wasn't bluffing. Looking at the sword he instantly knew what it was and was shocked about him having such a weapon.

"I see so this sword has claimed you as its master that's why the curse on it hasn't killed you yet, but why would this happen it doesn't make sense. A demon slaying sword claiming a half demon as its master this is truly bazaar." He stated his opinion about the sword at his throat. Nightken's eyes looked like they were a window into the void were no light can escape. Looking at his eyes the demon moved back a good ten feet in a flash and held up his hand. A ball of purple lightning started to form in the palm of his hand and he started to talk to Nightken from where he stood. "I am Zepar and whether you like it or not I'm your biological father and i'm giving you a choice either run for your life now and fight me another day or die here with everyone on this island as I wipe this place off the face of the earth." As he said that he launched a large purple lightning blast at Nightken. "I won't let you take anyone else from me!!!" He yelled as the attack went straight up as soon as it came in five feet of him and exploded above cloud level causing all the clouds over Thunder Island to be dispersed. This feat made Zepar annoyed before a portal opened behind him and he started to walk through it. "I look forward to our next encounter Nightken Blackwing." He said to him before walking completely through the portal. Once he stepped through the portal it closed behind him and out of his anger a large amount of lightning was released from Nightken covering almost a hundred feet in lightning. "AAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He yelled as the lightning poured out of him.

Zepar
    What he looks like:

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 5th October 2014, 7:48 am

What the hell?!

See, those were Victoria's exact words as a bolt of purple lightning struck the island, very close to the group. Victoria, as a Thunder God Slayer, was pretty sure she wouldn't have taken much damage from it, just like Heero. But still, purple lightning? What the hell was going on? However, weird things didn't quite end here; soon upon the lightning hit, a very, very strong magic presence could be felt; a magic presence that exceeded even Heero's in strength, something Victoria had considered impossible until now. Victoria passed her grey eyes around, in awe, as she was quite interesting phenomena had caught her attention completely, her mind instantly wandering away from Nightken and His Mentor. However, her attention drifted once again to Nightken, as he ran towards the place where the lightning hit.

Not even hesitating for a second, Victoria stumbled after him, willing to make sure he was not going to get in any problem whatsoever, passing a hand through her black hair in the meanwhile. As she approached the spot hit by the lightning, she saw a figure, a figure she could not exactly recognise or determine who or what it was. But Nightken, he appeared to find something about this thing, guy, or whatever it was very, hm, interesting? Whatever he found interesting about that thing, Victoria did not care; she did not trust it.

It appeared that Nightken, just like Victoria, did not trust the thing, as as soon as he got a grisp on the cloaked dude, he began beating him up, Victoria stopping in her tracks to watch. After Night stopped beating the guy up, the two of them seemed to begin a conversation, a conversation Victoria could not exactly understand, which caused her to tilt her head to the side, small habit of hers when she did not understand something.

Nor was she really listening to them, actually. She was trying to figure out why was she having this bad feeling arise in her stomach. She felt as if something awful would happen. Something really, really unfortunate or bad. And soon upon that, what appeared to be a ton of purple lightnings poured on Nightken. Now, if this ton of lightnings had poured on either Victoria herself or Heero, it would be no problem, for they were both Lightning/Thunder Slayers, thus, they had quite some resistance to them and wouldn't get injured at all. But Nightken, as far as she knew, wasn't a Lightning Slayer, and thus, had no resistance, or so she believed. Victoria, without hesitating for a second, ran towards the place where Nightken stood, worried.

KEN! She screamed, worried and desperate. In that moment, for the first time in a lot of years, Victoria prayed to Raijin for Ken to be alright.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:44 pm