Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

End To An Era [Plot] [Open]

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 Empty Re: End To An Era [Plot] [Open]

Post by Rosetta Crawford 6th February 2014, 12:23 pm

Zack flew from the blow. The power was so great. Still, despite the agony he was in as he was falling into unconciousness a smile came to his face. He might not of been able to headbut the king of dragons, but he did knock the giant cerberus off the top of the magic council and save Zenshin so he could finish up with Yugi. Things went very well all things considered. Shame he wouldn't remain concious to see the result, but that didn't matter. Few could say they had done what he did. He would remember it for a while. Maybe even longer than a month. That would be impressive.

The fall would probably have ended Zack, but he was saved at the last second by a winged women clad in green. Devon had disobeyed Zack and come to help. She had stayed out of it for as long as possible, but she couldn't let him die. She caught him and that was the moment when his eyes closed into total unconciousness with a broad smile on his face.

"I told you not to come." he murmured.

"You know nothing Zack Rose." she said as she carried him away from the battlefield. Zack was a healer and could probably have healed his own injuries in a heartbeat, but he was unconcious. He would not be waking up anytime soon without a miracle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Count Sparrow
    Count Sparrow

Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Magic Council Chairman
    Mentor : ???????
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice-Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Count Sparrow 6th February 2014, 10:40 pm

A shirtless Sparrow stood in a triangle now with Zeno and Warden; he saw Zeno's chariot behind him; two creatures the likes of which Lucien was familiar with; but thought not of this realm or land. He looked back to Warden on the other side of their triangle; and smiled.

"Seems you're out bloody matched my friend." the twenty eight year old Chairman put a hand through his black hair, his pants the only clothes remaining and they were pretty tattered as well. "However---I won't be capitalizing on this opportunity; I have my own pride too think about. I'll just sit back and watch the show while I fix a few things----Zeno. This one isn't like Lichborne; and Heero isn't here too do any fighting; neither is Shuhei or Alye apparently. The only other Saint around is busy---hopefully he's still bloody safe." Sparrow thought of Zenshin---and it seemed at this very moment that his magic power skyrocketed.

"Some enchantment?" Lucien looked at himself as his eyes began to glow a faint blue. He instinctively looked up; as he saw a gigantic globe of ice forming in the sky; radiating Ice energy. "Zenshin's battle must be going well---now I can---" Lucien thought to himself as he'd leap on top of a nearby roof--kicking up dust as he flew from the triangle showdown with Warden and Zeno.

Landing on the roof at a crouch--Lucien would stand and put one hand forward---a painting like scene of Era---still standing but battered; smoking would pan out in front of him. Entire sections of the city destroyed---lives gone. Acnologia in the background was vortexing what seemed like every big of Magical Energy into his maw--vacuuming even Lucien's old enchantment on the Magic Council HQ away. The ice on the building began too vaporize and pull towards Acnologia's inhale causing huge gusts off fog and snow throughout the city.

"Hmm....I guess the end is near. We might as well try to finish it while we can." the battlefield's wind and fog moved his hair around a bit as he entered the Ice-Make formation on the roof. A huge wave of magic power passed backward away from him; even reaching as far as to blow Warden and Zeno's clothes in the wind--meters away.

Energy coalesced around the chairman; as it began to snow naturally due to the heat from the spells and battlefield and Lucien's natural boosted Magic Power thanks to Zenshin. "If I can hold this formation; it won't be too bad when all the dust clears. I just hope Zeno can handle Acnologia and Warden...."

Lucien said as H-Ranked Ice Make filled the air and clouds; causing all water and hydrogen to freeze on it's way down. Thick layers of snow began too fill the entire streets---enough for kids to make snowmen.

The Magical Snow stretched even outside of the city of Era eventually; as it was winter--some would think this was a natural snow; however Lucien remained concentrated on the task; eyes closed, senses reaching out all around him as snow fell on his bare body; now covering the roof he was standing on.

"Mel....whatever you're going to pull with Acnologia, I suggest you do it now." Lucien said as he thought of the citizens---worried as he knew Acnologia was gathering for what looked like something enormous---he hoped she could prevent it. As Lucien honed his mind in on a single spell---if she couldn't he'd have to use it.

'Ice Shell~' he thought as he continued to channel the massive snowfall. He primed his mind to prepare the spell for a moments release if Mel couldn't stop Acnologia---he was less worried about Warden as absurd as that sounded.
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion

Post by Fancy Mel 7th February 2014, 12:01 am

Mel smirked and ran up to Ren sliding under her legs completely. Obviously her last hit was deflected. There she was at the head of the dragon. She flipped herself over then climbed her way to the dragon's eye again. "LOOK YOU STUPID! UNSPORTING! IDIOT! Turn around! You got other places to go and fish to fry! I mean jeez! You have more pride than this Acnologia! Listen to me this time. You have got to free yourself from Warden! There's nothing I can do about that, I don't have a potion for that! Nor do I have the time to deal with you!" Mel screamed at the top of her lungs then finally swung a spiked toe clog to the dragons eye. "Does that make you angry?" Mel smirked and repeated started to clog the dragon. "How about now? Now? Now? Are you even listening to me you stupid dragon? This place wasn't even as cute as my Atlier! Yet you destroyed it! You destroyed my home! All because you lost a stupid game! How stupid are you! How about I take my rage out on you for a change you stupid dragon!" Mel continued to kick the eye. "Does hearing my voice annoy the piss out of you? Because back then it did the same thing! So listen you stupid immature dolt of a dragon! You are being controlled by a human! An ant! Even worse than an ant! A pissant!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 9th February 2014, 7:44 pm

Lance nodded at Rita's comments before getting up "Yes the city does need help..." he said as he started to walk back into the city and it wasn't long before he was face to face with the dragon "Hey you!" he yelled as he readied and attack "Prepare to die!" Lance said running toward the dragon before having a barley standing building topple down. Before it could hit him two invisible people with coats on grabbed Lance and ran as soon as it fell. Before the smoke cleared one of the figures turned around and cast a spell making a exact copy of Lance lay on the ground making it look like he had died. The hooded figures left the town and when Lance awoke he was in a sort of medical room with Melody standing over him.

Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Sacred Sword Balmung

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Swordmonger: Balmung
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 9th February 2014, 8:01 pm

'...This is the end of an Era...'

Warden would stand off against Zeno now, "So. Zeno. The one and only master of Eclipse Soul. I had almost entirely forgotten you as a possibility." Warden would say that, holding his sword at the ready, before finishing his words, "Almost." With that, the camera would zoom up rapidly revealing Acnologia being attack from many angles by various attacks, including that silly weak golem the guild master of Lamia Scale had generated. Said Golem sudden dissipated into magic and mud, and was devoured by Acnologia, before the dragon momentarily closed its maw. Warden would grit his teeth a bit as Acnologia would fire the beam straight down at him. It was a white beam which spiraled around and filled Warden up with Magical energy. His eyes glowed brightly as energy overflowed through him.

After a few seconds the beam would cease, and Warden would stand there with these glowing eyes, which turned red over a short period of time. They didn't stop glowing like they normally do though, and that was troublesome to see for any onlooking legal mages. "All that time that you've spent off the radar, one could question if it's really you, Zeno-kun... Even so, I hope you'll forgive me when you're up in heaven for what I've done in Era. Nothing personal to you," he would declare. He would take a step forward towards Zeno, his magic power alone smashing the ground at his feet, literally forming an explosive smashing effect, bursting the ground upwards, obscuring vision. From Zeno's point of view this would remove view of Warden for but an instant, but when it cleared, Warden was no longer where he was.

Suddenly the view would pan over as Warden appeared right next to Zeno with the River Styx crooked back already and beginning its swing, so fast that you could see the motion path of Zeno's eyes as he would look over (given he did). This slash was just a bit faster than that, but the intention was very clear, Warden was just testing his limits with this newfound power. The power of the Dragon King swelled through him like a hot fire in his veins filling him with both a great pain and a great amount of energy. Yes, this was above and beyond what these H-Rank Mages would believe possible from someone such as Warden.

Upon this moment Zeno would take up a proper guard, or move out of the way, or move to cross counter, or heck just before the attack would have collided in generalm Warden would find himself kicking over to the side, literally pressurizing the air to be solid for a moment as he would shoot over to a different angle, and swing his blade upwards at Zeno's side (or front if he didn't move yet) instead much quickly. This was to juke him out and keep the slash going strong without interruptions, even if none would have occurred. This happened at such a rate it looked like instantaneous motions, literally fast enough to just be seen like a pair of flickering moves.

Warden was ramped up by Acnologia

Warden is at 500% MP

Warden is at 4x all physical stats.

Magical attacks are considered 1 rank higher in terms of damage and clashing.

OOC: Bitchy Boss Mode, engaged.
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 9th February 2014, 9:40 pm

Rita had convinced Lance to go back into Era with her, She only expected them to be helping any injured or trapped civilians. "Prepare to die!" To her absolute shock Rita turned to see Lance charging in the dragons direction. "Wait! Lance you cant!" Rita called after him knowing not even the strongest wizards could bring the winged  behemoth down. Rita was able to hear a crack a noise that deepened in her ears. The sound was very quiet but amplified itself to Rita over the dragon's ground shaking cries. Rita's eyes widened in absolute terror as she er identified the noise belonged to a building that stood over Lance. Rita froze as she watched the building come down on her closest friend. Her vision was obscured by the smoke and wreckage that came out from the crushing structure. Her heart practically stopped in her chest.

"LANCE!!!!!!!!!" Rita screeched out her vocal chords yelling as the rubble of the building piled up where her friend was moments before. She ran in an unsteady sprint to the rubble tripping over her feet a few times. Rita's eyes began to water up as dug she through the rubble struggling to find her friend. Rita spent her time relentlessly upturning the remains of the structure. Suddenly something cold met Rita's hand. Hope full Rita upturned the rubble over the object only to witness a ghastly sight. "no......no...no..no.nononono NO." Rita mumbled in a rising tone of disbelief kneeling down to the limp and battered body of her friend. "Lance c'mon get up!" Rita yelled to the corpse shaking it savagely. "this can't be-" She mumbled hollowly looking down to his body. Her eyes leaked steaming tears as she buried her face into the chest of her friends corpse. "Lance...Why- your such an idiot..."Rita cried.

She did not want to leave but Lance was now just a corpse to her, asleep,dead, not there anymore, But little did Rita know the body was not Lance's and that her friend was in a better place-Literally he was not in Era but he was still off this world and he was due to get a visit from Rita soon enough. The saddened wizard tried to tell herself away from the body, But she failed and cradled it still not ready to say goodbye. This just broke Rita down into more tears as she held the corpse close. "This should of happened to me-I froze up- I could of saved you!" Rita cried. The cloned body soon began to vanish. Rita watched it as it painfully disburse into a grey glow of dust that blew out of Rita's arms.

Rita's Sorrow transformed into a deathless rage she arose to her feet drying her burning eyes with her sleeve. Her despair turned to a scowl as she looked over at a crowd of the winged bastards from earlier. They were tearing away at the flesh of a civilian that must of been at the wrong place at the wrong time. This ticked Rita off even more knowing that they will not get the chance to return to their family or friends. Rita's eyes soon began to emit a violet Red glow as she drew her weapon from her sheath. She whistled getting the creatures attention, They must not like eating from dead things, because one came from behind the shadow wizard-it's teeth just decimeters away from Rita, But that changed very quick because in the next instant the creature did not have a head as it tumbled to the ground. Rita looked back to the other winged creatures as they came for her. The enraged wizard managed to hack away the majority with ease. Although a few of the bigger ones gave her problems, but given the needed effort Rita cleared the area of the things with only minimal damage taken. "Everyone of you is going to pay." Rita growled out  thirsting to savagely unleash of her anger.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 9th February 2014, 11:14 pm

Zeno squinted his eyes a bit as the raw power of Acnologia came roaring down from the skies onto Warden. Magical pressure erupted from the red-eyed demon as it whipped up a heavy whirlwind across the area far and wide. Zeno's cape waved violently in the wind, but the Wizard Saint didn't flinch.

As soon as Warden took that one decisive step forward, Zeno retaliated with an even greater burst of aura of his own. His vision of Warden may have been obscured, but so was Warden's vision of him.

That brief moment was all the time he needed. In that instant, as Warden blinked through the space between them, arcane magic rushed out of Zeno in several ways. His shining arcane armor had a slight glow to it, indicating that his Arcane Immunity was active. Zeno's right hand was engulfed in arcane energy with the handle of Retribution attached to his gauntlet. This was one of the most special forms of his unique artifact. The energy released from the handle would form a gauntlet of pure arcane upon his right arm, making him able to block blades, shatter armor, and tear through shields with his hand alone. Hovering next to the left side of his body was an exact replica of the gauntlet, which he could telekinetically control. A card was on the ground not far from his feet, covered up by the settling dust. Some other cards were hidden up his sleeves as well.

Zeno observed as Warden emerged from the dust right next to him. The sword made its way for his shoulder, Zeno didn't even move or blink, yet before it even connected Warden kicked over to the other side to swing at Zeno in an upward motion.

That's when he sprung his trap. Zeno didn't move to block or dodge Warden's attack at all. The speed and physical power Zeno had to bring forth in order to surpass Warden's was surprising to say the least, but he managed. As The River Styx slashed at his armor, it didn't even leave a scratch; Zeno's Arcane Immunity protected him from any damage the blade could deal. The whole scene was but a flicker; when the blade initially touched the armor, the hovering arcane gauntlet had already grabbed Warden's leg and yanked it down. As the blade scratched at Zeno's side, Warden's foot made contact with the card on the ground: "Major Arcana: The Tower", and his right fist, powered by the arcane gauntlet, flashed forward to deal a shattering blow to the nose.

The final motions of Zeno's counter attack happened simultaneously. By the time Warden would finish his unsuccesful upward strike to cut his opponent in half, Zeno would have connected his face-breaking right cross, and the arcane crystals of The Tower would have risen from the ground to keep Warden tethered in place until he'd break out. If Warden would choose not to, the crystals would just rise up and imprison his entire body within moments.

Zeno was not counting on the full imprisonment though. Trapping Warden's lower body for a moment would be enough. It would prevent him from flying backwards after Zeno's punch and allow Zeno to either follow up with another attack or create some distance.

Zeno is still at 100% MP because of the mana boosts of his Artifact(+) Weapon and his Legendary(+) Weapon and Armor.

Spells Used:

Arcane Immunity:

Arcane Retribution:
    Arcane Replica:
    Major Arcana:

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 10th February 2014, 12:10 am

Warden would regret immediately that he juked as a flash of magical energy would ruin his groove. His blade would grate across the surface of the armor he was faced with, which he just down realized was in place. He would let out a huff of air as a gauntlet pulled down on his leg, and forced a trap card to activated from the ground. An iron gauntlet flashed towards his face, which due to the positioning of his hands at the moment in an attempt to retain balance would have hit him.

Warden would focus a bit more and a small portal would open in front of Warden's face in order to capture the gauntlet, and shoot it out at the crystal which had started to form at his feet. Warden's would breathe more calmly now and flip backward, twisting and tweaking his leg from the grip of the gauntlet which gripped it. The instant of this clash was intensely insane, literally having Warden there and away within the same second with crystals shattering from the area where he would have been tethered. Warden would grimace a bit as that armor before him appeared to be the source of what would be most of the issue.

Breathing in again his eyes would look around for openings in Zeno's general vicinity. His eyes would contract a bit as he would end up flying back into a new portal he made, closing immediately. He would appear slightly behind Zeno and to the left, throwing a heavy kick to the left side, simultaneously swinging his sword down at Zeno's neck-shoulder area. The kick was actually timed very slightly before the slash hoping aiming to alter the angling of his body forward, putting some more backbone in to the slash.

The final bit of this small barrage was capped off by a portal underneath Zeno, which would lead to another portal horizontally placed over the ground which would shoot Zeno out from it given Warden managed to slam Zeno through like a whack-a-mole. The primary aim of this was to get some distance between he and Zeno, as the second portal was some 100 meters away from the scuffle. Given this succeeded, he would turn and face Zeno and let himself breathe out.

3 seconds.

1 Short Warp Used - 2 remaining

500% MP Remaining
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 10th February 2014, 1:16 am

Zeno raised an eyebrow as he watched his raging fist slam into his own crystal instead of Warden's face. As quickly as he'd assaulted Zeno, Warden had escaped his trap and jumped backward to create some distance between the two. Zeno could already feel that this fight would be high-paced and that no reserve of magical energy would be spared.

After a brief pause of eyecontact held under straining pressure to analyse the situation, Warden created another portal. As soon as that happened, Zeno used a Rift Phase to create an after-image of himself and appear behind Warden. Warden wouldn't know it wasn't the real Zeno until his attack would go straight through the mirage. As soon as Warden threw his kick and stood on one foot, a card in Zeno's hand disintegrated into swirling arcane energy and was fired to take impact right at the one foot that kept Warden in balance. A portal opened immediately, right before the kick could even connect to the slowly fading after-image, that would drop Warden into an arcane tunnel where he would have no control over his movements and fall through the Arcane Realm for a brief moment until he would be spit out from a different portal right at Zeno's feet.

As soon as the portal would open and Warden's head would pop up, Zeno would fire from so close Warden would never have the time to block or dodge, as he'd fly out head first leaving his body incapable of protecting him. Zeno had but to point, a purple lazer dot would appear on the top of Warden's head and an instant later it would explode. The close-range, piercing explosion would deal B rank damage directly to his body, he was not wearing a helmet, and it would leave behind a burn would with a stigma that would intensify Warden's susceptibility to Zeno's magic.

His next connecting attack would then deal damage as if it were of a higher rank. The explosion would slow Warden's exit out of the arcane tunnel down and create a momentum that would make him hover for a brief moment right in front of Zeno. In that moment, Zeno would take advantage of the confusion and explosion dealt to Warden's head to punch him with both his Arcane Retribution gauntlet and the replica straight through the wall of an opposing house. The physical impact if that attack were to connect would be insane.

100% MP remaining

Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 10th February 2014, 3:28 am

Warden would grunt a bit as his foot would suddenly go off balance as his swinging foot would suddenly hit a portal of Zeno's own, a shocking twist of fate! However, Warden held strong as he was pulled into a tunnel, and he would look upwards seeing Zeno behind him and as he was fully in he noticed where he would come out, and focused his mind a bit immediately. He would adjust himself accordingly, which was not at all as he found himself without control over his positioning, and stare into the other end of the tunnel to the best of the ability. He would breath in the arcane air, it smelled rather brilliant actually, but that was completely besides the point, as his head would pop out the opposite tunnel, and directly into another portal and out yet another portal within the same instant. This one also had him come out head first, and ramming himself into Zeno's head.

The portal accelerating him faster than such he would fly the rest of the way out of the portal, and flip up, aiming to land on Zeno's head with one foot while he was dazed from the headbutt a moment ago. Warden would swing his foot forward aiming to punt Zeno away, that succeeding he would backflip down to the ground, having left a bloody mark on Zeno's head. Warden would hold the River Styx in its sheath. "Damn, you are a trickster, you know? I don't know what I was expecting," Warden would laugh, as he would feel a bit of a sting on his head, a magic sigil, which he would now notice marring his complexion. "Well crap you got me," he would say. He would take a breath and take a stance his armor switching up now. "I'll make use of something a little more complex then," he would say.

He now stood in a very unique full suit of armor, inclusive of a helmet, but the real features were presently the elongated, outward plates on his shoulders, elbows, and hips. He gripped the River Styx, at the ready for a more fulfilling combat scene. "Mach Armor - Atalanta," he would say, taking a runner's pose, with his sword in hand.

HP: 95%

MP: 490%

Port Armor - Hermes on Cooldown: 4 Posts

Mach Armor - Atalanta in use (10% MP Requipping cost)

Atalanta's Passive Effect from Speed Magic: 1 Rank Higher Speed, Maneuverability, Jumping, and Reflexes (Applied before the x4 from Acnologia Buff)

Post by Guest 10th February 2014, 4:06 pm

With the assistance of a Fairy Tail mage and Hidate, Marick was finally able to make it outside of Era. By now though he'd lost a significant amount of blood and he could feel himself becoming progressively light-headed. This was not a state he'd envisioned getting into when he came here to save Kara, but he'd done what he came to do and that was the important thing. As soon as they were clear of the dragon and the demons, Marick slumped to the floor and leaned with his back to the remnants of a wall. He began to breathe a little slower but heavier, attempting to rush oxygen to his brain and keep himself conscious. Of course, he'd need something to stem the the flow of blood before he died right there. The wound hadn't been incredibly deep at first, but the constant movement had certainly made it worse, and the blood had not been able to clot properly. It was possible that it would clot now he was still. On the other hand, there was a considerable chance he'd die from blood loss before that point. Thus he made quite the decision.

He gripped his deck holder and pulled out his cards, skimming through them until he found the one he was after; 6: fireball. The funny thing was it was the 6 of hearts. "Promising..." he chuckled to himself as he dropped the remainder of his deck onto the ground. His smile turned to a grimace as he moved his shirt away from the wound, letting the air get to it. After three. One...two... he activated the card and a small fireball lit up in his hand. THREE! The mercenary screamed out in agony as he pushed the fireball close to his wound, instantly drying up the blood while also giving himself mild burns around the area. As soon as he'd held it there for long enough he moved the fireball away and snuffed it out on the ground beside him, panting heavily. The burning would heal fine, although the wound would most likely scar. Still, that was just another one to add to the collection.
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 10th February 2014, 5:51 pm

[Mari and Max - Exit]

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterEnd To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 1075957MagicEnd To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : The 8th Time Keeper

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dimension Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 10th February 2014, 7:24 pm

"Her name is Kara Matheson. She's the daughter of a nobleman who lives...LIVED here in Era. I've seen no sign of him. Anyway she's...important to me. I hate to say it but...she's the only reason I came to Era. I had to ensure she was safe.", Marick said, answering Hidate's question about the girl astride his back. 'Kara Matheson? Where have I heard that name before...' he thought, but soon shrugged it off as they continued through the destroyed path, nearing the exit.

Hidate had made it safely out of Era with Marick and the girl, but was worried about Marick's condition. Marick flopped down on the ground and leaned against what was left of a wall. Hidate walked a bit past where Marick was and slowly and gently, laid the girl against a wall. He checked her over quickly, looking for signs of bleeding or broken bones, but found none. 'She was lucky.' he thought, then shifted his gaze to Marick who had let out a scream of pain, as a flash of fire came from a card he had in his hands. It appeared Marick had cauterized the wound, and with no small amount of pain to himself. Hidate walked over to Marick and looked him over, "You look pale. Seems you've lost a lot of blood.", he said as he lifted a hand to his chin in a thinking manner, before putting it back down and looking around. "You should sit here, I'll look around and make sure this area is safe..."

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 Ilcoqc11
    Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 11th February 2014, 11:52 pm

Dryaw felled how the spear hit his opponent and the blood splatted around.  Tough she was a nifty and quick one jumping around evading his spear. He even got hit in the face by a heel. A scratch went over his nose from that nifty attack. She was getting more in a better position then him. but he didn’t care. The gods were behind him even if he would lose today he would be back another day. She was his goal now and he wouldn’t rest till he got her. It seemed she was done meleeing as she started to crouch down. Was she going to sprint  or cast a spell. Dryaw waited calmly for the next part. She suddenly got envolved in water as she jumped up towards him. god dammed he didn’t had the magic do dodge it anymore. But if he jumped on his spear he could jump over her. Don’t underestimate me dark mage. He ran towards her with his spear in front of him as he was going to jump.  At the last moment when she was going to hit him he punched his spear in to the ground and jumped up.

he sundenly heard a boo behind him and not much later a explosion hit him letting him fall down. Followed up by the spell of erza exploding him away another time. He was skipping over the ground as his body was thrown away. He finally got to a halt not so far away from them. He crouched up with his elbows. His body was hurting over the place. He probably broke a couple of ribs. He was coughing and a huge amount of blood fell on the ground. He was also completely covered in blood. But even through all this pain even in the face of defeat he started to laugh out loud.

“That was a good hit. BUT IT WONT STOP ME. EVEN IF YOU KILL ME HERE I SHALL RISE AS A GOD AND PURGE THIS WORLD WITH A NEW VESSEL. I AM AND SHALL ALWAYS BE AFTER YOU. YOU USED A VILE CREATURE. A UNDEAD. YOU BROKE THE LAST RULE YOU COULD EVER BREAK. FOR MY GODS FOR MY LAND I SHALL FALL OR BE GLORIUS!”, dryaw shouted out. He was a bit wobbly standing but after a second he started to run to the two persons. He first slided towards aedra and pierced his spear towards her right knee. After he slided under her he would get up and slashing up over her back. He didn’t care if it hit or not he then crouches up and uses his strength bosot to jump from his location to the undead one. That vile presence was a thorn in his eye. Crashing down near her a small crater was made of his strength alone. All of his face was glowing up by his tattoos as he stared in the eyes of the undead person. He stabbed towards her location three times and then jumped around to kick her in the face.

hp:30%
    mp: 5% +10% (5th post)

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 Beigecat
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 12th February 2014, 7:02 am

Her initial attack had been successful, but as she had expected this man was a so called 'man of god' and so hated the undead just for their existence. He turned on her angrily and tried to strike at her three times. Despite the damage he had received he was still fast and Sinali was unable to dodge the three spear stabs. They all hit her and she let out a scream of pain. However, as she did she also shot a ball of acid and leapt back. The acid was a ball with a 3ft radius. It also had a splash zone though of 20ft which was why had leapt back using her wings to give her extra distance. She would probably still be hit by the very edge of it, but he would have little chance of dodging. It would do some severe damage. She still had her cannon though and patted it on the head. It still had one shot left that would be ideal as a last resort.

"Beati Mortui priest. Blessed are the dead. So why hate the undead?" she said with a confused look on her face. "Hate me and fear me for who I am not what I am."

Acid Spit:

Welcome Guest.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 14th February 2014, 5:20 am

'This is surprising.'
    Very surprising. Sinali, a member of Savage Skull; someone who Aedre had only heard about. Her blue eyes turned to take proper notice of this young girl and immediately noticed how she looked way different than anything or anyone else Aedre had ever seen. Pale, lifeless-looking gray skin, straight black hair that flowed till her chest, a weird pair of eyes, with one being red and the other pure white. Was she even human? The answer to that question is most probably negative and the little girl simply topped this all off by wearing a tattered looking red dress. Not really a fashionista now, was she?
    However, what really seized Aedre's attention was the spell that she had used, something which changed her hand's form into Harland's face. The Slayer was completely dazed with confusion for a second or two, really not being able to contemplate what that meant. Little did she know that her Grandfather was killed by this little girl here?
    She simply watched as a ball made of bones was aimed from some kind of a cannon that protruded from Harland's face; if you could really call it that now. This little mass of bones hit Dryaw and the man was sent careening to the ground, after which he started coughing up blood.
    At the same time, Aedre shook her head ever so slightly, trying to ignore what she just saw, while making sure that she'd question Sinali about this sooner or later.
    A roar of maniacal laughter was heard as Dryaw once again started speaking of his Gods. However, Aedre was already accustomed to this and saw it as one of his innate habits or natural behaviour. This kind of talk really amused her, since she found it hard to believe that someone kept faith in an entity called as God. She never did. There was never proof that he exists. In a world where there isn’t even proof of the future, the past exists. It’s usually tainted with misunderstandings and delusions and the people believe in it, thus making the past a truth. They base their actions and life around it and that's what gives birth to this myth.
    A golden and black blur was to be seen as Dryaw sprinted towards Aedre's direction and slashed at her knee yet again and as he attempted to stand up while behind her, Aedre would simply move away in an attempt to dodge his incoming slash to her back.
    As Dryaw would engage himself in attacking Sinali, the Slayer will snap her fingers and a blue magic circle with a Dragon's head would appear beneath her feet. The young woman's frame would glow in a frothing, ethereal light and would then condense into her skin. An onlooker could then see all the cuts and wounds on her skin healing themselves up, the blood dissipating into thin air; thus leaving her skin as unblemished as ever.
    With the physical pain gone, a wave of relief washed over Aedre, her vision shifting onto Sinali and Dryaw, where the former had already attacked the latter with some kind of acid and was air borne at the moment. Just like most other liquids, Aedre expected this acid to splash after hitting the ground, so just as an extra precaution, she'd jump behind a couple of feet from her current position. Still in her battle stance, the Slayer will wait patiently for any possible attacks that Dryaw would throw in her direction.

------------------

MP - 35%
    (Last post was 5th one so +10%)
    Godsend Of The Tidal Dragon (Ranked C) (-5%)
    HP - 47%

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 ObrztW

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 25th February 2014, 4:24 pm

Ren would start towards Mel, but would falter for a moment. Why was this Rune Knight attempting to free Acnologia of its "hypnosis" of sorts. It wouldn't do much except cause more destruction out of anger. Nonetheless, Ren would begin running again, down the back of Acnologia. She would front flip over his scalp and land on his snout right behind Mel. Before she could react, Ren would blast her with a full force of wind, knocking her against Acnologia's face, which would irritate him, causing him to shake his head vigorously. Luckily Ren had her lacrima embedded shoe soles that kept her firmly of the Dragon King, but the same couldn't be said for Mel.

She tumbled over the side, but Ren caught her arm. Some would think this was an act of mercy. Instead, Ren jumped towards the center of Acno's back using a blast of wind to send her and Mel forward. She would slam Melissa down onto Acnologia's back, knocking the breath out of her. Ren would come down with a double knee drop aimed at Mel's stomach which would hit successfully, making Mel convulse forwards with a heart-wrenching wheeze. Before the Rune Knight could go back down, Ren elbowed her in the left cheek disorienting and dazing her. Ren would then use this as an opportunity to throw Mel over the side. She would watch as Melissa would be suspended in air for a milisecond before she began to plummet down to Earth. Ren would si mply look away, ignoring what happened to her as she began to steer Acnologia towards Warden's location, using wind to guide the Dragon King's wings as some extra help.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 27th February 2014, 10:16 pm

Zeno watched as his sigil formed on Warden's head, but the explosion got lost or obscured from view as the Guildmaster of Tartarus moved through another set of portals of his own and flew head first against Zeno.

The Shadow Savior clenched his jaws as he was pushed back and another punt to the head made him stumble backwards. He looked at the sky for a brief moment and sighed, then closed his eyes as he stretched his neck from one side to the other and refocused them on Warden.

"Damn, you are a trickster, you know? I don't know what I was expecting,"

Zeno remained quiet, he had no patience for conversation at this point.

"I'll make use of something a little more complex then," Warden continued.

The Grand Mage seemed ready to take the fight to a higher level. "Mach Armor - Atalanta,"

"Kyll! Now!" Zeno roared as cards and arcane energy exploded from him. Warden was about to exceed Zeno's physical capabilities. The Arcane mage had to step it up himself... and he would do even more than just that.

Before him appeared two hovering, large, round metal plates. The design on the plates was like a sun. Solar rays came out of the sides as curvy spikes. The plates started to spin around clockwise at an incredible speed as the rest of the arcane energy flew into the center of the first plate. The first sun started shining bright and released the arcane energy from the other side into the second one. The second one shone even brighter and then released the augmented energy from the other side into Zeno.

Meanwhile another spell had already taken hold. A faint aura had appeared on Zeno's body. The Temperance Reverse spell had granted the Arcane master a tremendous speed boost. If Warden's new tricks wouldn't give him any benefits in speed, he would not even be able to see Zeno move.

The rest of the energy flew into Zeno and white light burst from him. The ground started trembling and whirlwinds were sent whipping across the area. When the light retreated in the form of a faint aura on Zeno, he had changed form. Horns now decorated his head along with a majestic crown, his face was hidden behind a plain white mask. Only his dark red eyes burned through the sinister holes in the mask. He had a collar of darkred fur that extended over his shoulders. His attire was elegant and equally as majestic as the crown. It was black with red sigils written on it, creating a beautiful and mysterious pattern. The stitches and buttons in the attire seemed to be golden. His skin had turned red and his musculature was lean but incredibly tight. Each muscle seemed to be pronounced and bursting with more strength than it should be able to hold. Waving in the wind was a black cape with subtle purple flames rising from it. In his left hand, Zeno was holding a long katana of red arcane energy. Both handle and blade were longer than the usual katana size. His right hand still formed a powerful arcane gauntlet and its hovering counterpart was calmly floating next to the sword.

This Arcane form was known as The Divine.
    The suns had projected it onto Zeno, doubling its already divine powers in all physical aspects on top of what Temperance Reverse had already granted.

This fight had become a clash of titans, a battle between gods.

Zeno's Divine form had taken hold at the same time as Warden's Mach Armor. As Warden took his stance, so did Zeno.

All the Eclipse Soul guildmaster was waiting for, was his extra edge.

The Ace of Rebirth.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

HP: 99.8%
    MP: 70%

All physical aspects are boosted x4

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th February 2014, 10:38 pm

Just as Zeno commanded her to pop off the spell. An orb of purple light formed in front of her chest and she floated about a foot higher off the ground. The orb surrounded her and formed a barrier, separating Daemon and Kyll revealing their position. "A new life. A new power. Eclipse Rebirth!" Kyll's voice changed to that of a confident warrioress under Zeno's command. She tilted her head up to the sky and a light beamed out of her forehead and shot out to the sky. The beam went straight through the clouds shoving them into a circle revealing the sun. Immediately the area around them got dark as the sun was covered by a moon. A solar eclipse. A beam of yellow and purple light flew straight out of the sun and surrounded Zeno upgrading his strength and giving him a defensive barrier.

Kyll on the other hand was having an out of body experience. "Woah..." Kyll said aloud. "What am I doing here?"

"You wanted to watch... so we're watching..."

Kyll looked at the orb. "You... are... awesome." Kyll smiled and stood there concentrating her energies in her astral projected form. Keeping the eclipse going.

Themes:
    Knight
    Knight

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 6th March 2014, 6:33 am

The dark mage, king of demons, remained in his runner's pose glaring up at the scene. The man known as Zeno, a masterful combatant as the legends have told, was now piling on magic into himself. It was sickening, and laughable to see how much magic this man was funneling into himself. Even a guild spell was in use now, filling him with even more power. Warden, of course, was now more than confident in his own physical ability. The magic power emitting from himself was laughable as well, the combined amount of hysteric laughter that would be appropriate to describe the situation would require a laugh track.

Nonetheless, the two titans would now be facing off, hair flailing about from the waves of magic emitting from themselves. Warden would clench his free fist now, and he would speed forwards. Literally so fast that he was behind Zeno in the same exact instant, he wasn't where he originally was, half because of a spell, half because of the sheer amount of magic running through his body. As the Demon King would appear behind Zeno, which was actually a notable 15-20 meters behind him, he would now have air which was forming to his front, which shattered, creating several explosions of noise, while it would be further noted that he even no longer had a blade on his sword, as the 10 segments of the River Styx would now be separated from the hilt and flying around in a swirling and swarming fashion in the blast radius now behind him, shredding the area with blades. "Mach 17," he would declare now, as the blades would shred the inside of the area.

Warden would maintain his guard though, he knew that this attack would not defeat Zeno, he was not naive like that.

Mach 17 Used (Designated Spell Fusion Between River Styx's Mach 10 and Atalanta's Mach 7) - 3 Post Cooldown on Both - 20% MP

Total Effect (10 Counts of S-Rank rank Damage, followed immediately by a second 10 Counts of S-Rank Damage from the reverse attack, the first counts are avoidable if 1 rank higher, the second counts are avoidable if 2 ranks higher, no speed backlash) -- Deva-fucking-stating

470% MP

95% HP
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 7th March 2014, 9:51 pm

The blades completely annihilated the area. The buildings surrounding the long street were shred to pieces, if not by the metal of the blades then by the sheer amount of magical pressure and wind that was generated upon every movement made by either Warden or Zeno.

When the whirlwind of blades was finished, the place where Zeno had been standing was revealed to be abandoned. He was nowhere in sight. The only thing he'd left behind were some drops of blood on the ground.

Suddenly, sound barriers were broken in the sky. There was a star shining bright not too far from the sun, an instant later that same star had become what seemed to be a meteorite. That very moment, the meteorite had become Zeno crashing down from the sky with such power and speed he had left a trail of golden light and blurred heated up air that could be seen for miles.

Zeno found himself in mid-air in front of Warden. His cape waving violently in the wind, the cold visage of the magician staring Warden right in the eyes. Some parts of his tunic seemed to have been cut open and were covered in blood; Zeno had taken a few hits on his way out of the vicious minefield of blades as he had leapt into the sky. His arcane gauntlet was going straight for Warden's jaw and its hovering projection charging for the ribs.

All of it in what appeared to be the same instant, which was going to be the standard for all attacks from this point on. It would be flashes, blinks and lightning-fast strikes.

Both arcane gauntlets were meant to hit at the same time, like two meteorites taking direct impact and sending Warden spiralling off into the horizon.

Total damage: 2 H Rank blows to the body.

HP: 92%
    MP: 120%

Last edited by Zeno on 18th March 2014, 12:25 am; edited 3 times in total

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 8th March 2014, 6:44 am

✖ SKIES TURN INTO STORMS.
    Shatter every window 'til it's all blown away. 'Til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

The battle of the ages, of an era. Keen blue eyes felt the magic radiating even from her high perch in the sky. The same eyes stayed in tune with the energies of Alye's allies as well as the power of the major enemy. Kyll seemed fine, but Alye was sure that the spell she was sporting was going to leave her rather weak. As for her master...

Zeno was something else. The Weather Witch had never seen this scale of power from her superior before. Wherever he had been, whatever he had been doing, it usurped the power he had before by leagues and bounds. It was a battle between titans. Something she just didn't have a place in. Alye could not help her master in his current battle, but there was something that she could do.

The white-haired woman had traced the magic emanating from Warden to be the same variance that was radiating like the plague from the Grand Dragon above the battlefield. It was extraordinary to see, in all honesty. While this battle unfolded below it, the dragon simply hovered in the same spot in the sky as if it didn't even matter to him. To test the waters, so to speak, Alye had already sent a tentative air cell towards the beast to gauge the state of it's arcane. As it breathed in her air, Alye had closed her eyes. She was immediately greeted with the immense magical pressure that the beast possessed. It hit her mind like a freight train, but since she had been expecting it, it did not harm her. A steadying breath left the woman's lips as she centered herself once more. She blocked out the sounds of battle below her as best as she could as she concentrated on Acnologia.

The beast's power was certainly still it's own, but it's mind and will did not seem to be under it's control. Someway, somehow, Warden had stripped the beast of it's free will. She certainly didn't understand how he did it, but she had an idea of how to rob the dark master of his greatest weapon.

She just hoped it would work.

~~~~~~~

Alye's eyes opened just as the afternoon sun reflected in them. Her body was as still as the stars before she closed her eyes again and raised her hands to either side of her body. A magic circle, not too much bigger than her, bloomed and radiated brightly underneath her as she uttered the name of the spell from her lips. "Storm Goddess' Ethereal Body!" In a burst of magic, Alye lifted her face to the heavens as the magic circle lifted up and engulfed her body with a blinding white light. It seemed to happen instantly, yet took forever. Once the magic circle reached over her head, it vanished into the air. Alye was left with her body glowing slightly. She eyed Acnologia once more before she disappeared in a burst of air.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 VzaWKfF
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 16th March 2014, 6:11 pm

Daemon was knocked back  by the barrier and fell to the ground having spent the last of his strength  to protect lady Kyll long enough for her to use her spell. With a heavy cough Daemon slowly closed his eyes and passed out leaving him defenseless in the ally. A hour later the battle had only escalated to a bloody duel to the death as a thin woman  wearing a silver dress covered in blood and holding an odachi slowly walked through the ally ways  until she reached the weakened Daemon. The woman shook her head and took out a charm  with the crescent moon and wrapped it around his neck then proceeded to stroke his hair with a gentle smile on her face.

As the maiden  began to slowly heal Daemon's wounds using a variation of lunar magic a lone demo skulked up behind her preparing to devour he whole only to be cut in two in a spit second by the silver eyed maiden staining her dress with the demon's blood.

As soon as the maiden finished healing Daemon, she slowly stood up and   lightly kicked Daemon in the leg. It's time to wake up spawn of the dark moon" the woman said before takeing out a  whistle engraved with the crescent  moon  pointing it to the moon then quickly blew the whistle sending out an ear splitting call across the battle field causing anyone with heightened hearing's eardrums to nearly pop .

Across the battle field Daemon spade senior  nearly screamed in agony  before slicing the final demon in front of him in half from the torso. "I swear to luna if she does that again I'm going to kill her." Daemon growled as he grabbed ayami's hand and ran towards the sound of the whistle.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 9 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 12:36 am