Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

End To An Era [Plot] [Open]

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 Empty Re: End To An Era [Plot] [Open]

Post by Cecile 10th January 2014, 2:08 pm

As the battle continued Harland took notice that a new player has entered the battlefield. As he came down with engulfed with flames, this man rushed through the barrage from the cannons as if is was nothing more then an extreme game of catch.
    But as Harland let some of the the cannons barrels took aim at this man, he suddenly came to realize that he had made a mistake there. Because tartarus mage had taken the opportunity in a rather unexpected matter.

He entered through the barrel of the cannon, blasting through it like hell fire itself. And that moment Harland knew that this mistake would probably cost him his live. And not to mention to others who would fall by his onslaught.
    But as Harland sensed and felt the trembling from one of the giant barrels crash down, he heard a sudden unexpected voice.
    Suddenly a few meters from him stood a rather young girl, probably not older then 7 years. But focussed on the battle at hand Harland didn't know what threat this young girl actually was.
    In matter of fact he thought that she was one of the citizens that was evacuated to the Council Headquarters.

"Girl, It's not safe over there!.'
    The young girl was standing in the opening of the door, which was currently one of the most dangerous places to be. Because if a dark mage would dare to target him. Then he would come blasting through that door.
    'Get over here! Under my might I will safeguard you!'
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Experience : 0

Post by Fancy Mel 10th January 2014, 2:11 pm

Mel looked over at the girl. Her eyes opened. Harland was too far from her for him to save her. The girl held an aura that was not right. "COUNCILMAN HARLAND!" Mel shouted. It felt like slow motion to her as she ran straight for Harland. "IT'S NOT SAFE! DON'T GARD HER!" She screamed. What ever was about to happen, was about to happen and Mel was too far away to do anything about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 10th January 2014, 2:35 pm

The young girl ran into his arms. He had made it too easy for her. Her plan would be easier now. The warning that had come from Mel was too late. As soon as she was beneath his arms she stood for a moment and spoke. "Thank you mister old man." and then suddenly she lunged biting into his throat and ripping it out with her teeth, or a sizeable chunk of it at least. She looked over at mel. The girl who had warned Harland too late. She was still chewing on the flesh. Then as she finished she spoke. "Mister old man is sleeping. Shhhhh!" She looked at the girl quizzically tilting her head. "Do you want to sleep too?"

She walked towards the girl slowly tilting her head from side to side. "Do you want to sleep lady?" her voice was exactly like a child's should be and the question seemed innocent enough. But when combined with the blood dripping from her lips it was very very creepy.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 10th January 2014, 5:36 pm

Kyll was too late. Her eyes gazed before her. Harland bleeding out... on the floor. Kyll's eyes opened revealing the green glow to them. She had never felt such rage in her life. "HARLAAAAAAAAAAND! NO!" Screeched out of her vocal chords. Her cry for her dear father figure was so loud that it seemed like she could out scream Acnologia. Her voice echoed across the halls. Kyll gripped a fist and flew at the little girl who had murdered her 'sort of' friend. She stopped right in front of her with a vengeful look on her. Her eyes began to burn with in the girl's soul. "You've made a grave mistake little girl." Immediately after her words she sent a foot straight for her chin knocking her out of the room and into the corridors. Kyll knelt down to Harland. There was blood every where. She took her gloves off to hold his hand and check his slowing pulse. "Harland! Harland! Hold on! It's okay! You're not going to die, not on me!" She screamed. Her right hand was revealed to Mel. Tears began to form as images of her life began to flow back into her head. "Harland!" Everything was rushing to her head, but there was one face she could see and she remembered it. "Harland! I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry!" Kyll cried putting her left hand up to her nose. "It was all a lie! Everything!" Her nose began to bleed. "I can't say how I felt about Harry, but it's a lie! I couldn't be around him for some reason! I'm so sorry!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 10th January 2014, 5:39 pm

Daemon jr. after  hearing someone scream  from the council room used the shadows to rush into the room noticing that the council member Harland was bleeding to death as a small dark mage was looking at Lady Kyll with hell fire in his eye Daemon pulled the small child into a choke hold making sure to avoid her teeth as he held death whisper in his right  hand  pointing it at the child throat . "Allow me madam to take of this rabble ." With a calm voice  Daemon held the struggling child in his grip as is mother and father quickly rushed in after him along with Lunos.

Daemon Senior slowly walked over to Harland and kneeled. Lord Harland lady Kyll please forgive me If I was a second faster we could have stopped this As Daemon finished Jin rushed into the room to see lord Harland dying on the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daemon Jr. looked down to Old man Harland and mumbled a small prayer for Harland and used the shadows behind the girl to bind her in place then slowly daemon took out his grimorie bible and opened it to recite a prayer for Harland's soul asking for Luna to take his soul to the afterlife where he can rest in peace

Last edited by Daemon Spade on 11th January 2014, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 10th January 2014, 7:10 pm

As soon as his throat was ripped out she ran up to Harland. Immediately the little girl asked her to play, but a mage, no Kyll Vie, came in and kicked the little girl across the room. Mel's eyes opened wide as Kyll's kicked seemed just like a starting kick for a foot ball game. Mel shook her head and brought her attention to Harland. Mel was rather exhausted from using up her magic. She gently put him down with his head in her lap. "You've always been so stupid," Mel said gently with moving his hair aside. To everyone else they saw an old decrepid man, but to Mel she saw Harland in his prime. She smiled warmly. "I wanted to die before you Old Man... Harland." Tears started to swell. She was about to start crying until she saw Kyll's hand. The seal was broken. She's been marked... Mel sighed. "Lady Crawford," Mel looked at Kyll. "You do not need to blame yourself. Harland Crawford, your son, Harrigan Crawford is still alive. I wanted to report this to you before these events, but I believe these will be better parting words. Your son is still alive. You have no need to find him in the after life. Also you can leave this world knowing that your daughter in law is NOT a murderer."

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Count Sparrow
    Count Sparrow

Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Magic Council Chairman
    Mentor : ???????

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice-Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Count Sparrow 11th January 2014, 2:10 am

Dust fell from the ceiling of Lucien's chambers. The entire room shook; sending the dust falling in the room with a noise like sand.

The camera would shift too an orange glow on a cigar, as Lucien sat behind his desk; a king amidst chaos. One leg crossed gentleman style; and one arm leaning on his chair. One would think he was actually relaxed.

Rumble...

More sand would drop from the ceiling, as books fell off of his shelves, causing him to cut his eyes sideways in annoyance as he took another puff from his cigar. He'd received word from his contacts in Magnolia that Tartarus had assailed the Dragon Slayers; and with his own unlimited resourcefulness, he'd managed to uncover a Tome, an ancient tome; that described several rituals one could undertake with the blood of a Dragon Slayer. However, even he had no idea that Warden was this psychopathic.

With a smirk to himself, he went over the several rituals he thought Warden would perform; never did it cross his mind that he'd be insane enough to resurrect Acnologia himself.

"What a bloody mess..." he said to himself, standing and tilting his hat upward with one finger; walking towards a gigantic ornate window looking out on the Fortressed HQ of the Magic Council. The cannons were enormous from this point of view; at the top of the Fortress itself.

Bloomm...BOOM; like a scene out of Skyrim, Lucien watched the mighty Dragon King swoop and dance from the cannons. Their giant artillery shelling it with all it had.

As Acnologia made one pass, however; time seemed to slow down for Lucien as his brother; gripped the neck of the mighty Dragon as it passed with a howl. The camera would zoom in on Lucien's eyes; as they shook with confusion and distaste.

"It can't be...he survived.....?" Lucien clenched a fist and sighed to himself as the entire city of Era went up in a bright white flash; covered in flames in the blink of an eye. Turning his back on the window, and raising the cigar to his mouth; he blew on it once as his icy cold breath seemed to put it out with a single puff.

Some commotion at the doors of his office caused him to raise an eyebrow. It was Mel; she burst into his room, panicking as letters uncontrollably burst into the air; causing Lucien to almost laugh if the situation weren't so dire. With a stern look, that possibly chilled her too the bone he responded.

"Mel, see too it that you retain your bloody focus at times like these." after the icy statement; he gave her a small smile as a rumble....; filled the HQ once more, causing dust to shake everywhere once again as Lucien stood across from Mel. In the next few moments, Lucien sensed a powerful magical presence headed for his office. It however, became familiar and not threatening the closer it got.

When Zenshin burst into his office, Sparrow merely stood with his hands behind his back; Era burning behind him creating a vivid scene from the Chairman's office.

"Saint Zenshin. You honor us with your presence." Lucien said, smiling warmly at Zenshin. "I haven't seen any of the other Saints on the battlefield....I'm surprised at Heero and Shuhei honestly, especially that Fairy Tail brat." Sparrow couldn't fathom Heero missing out something like this. Mel hurried off out of Lucien's office after she'd delivered her message to him; her report was open on his desk, and Lucien had read it several times over. She was part of the reason he knew it all was coming.

KABLOOOOOOOM!

The entire room seemed to tilt for a moment, as for the first time; Lucien looked annoyed. Holding his hat on his head as he slid backward from the impact; he looked out the window in a hurry as he saw one of the cannons groaning and falling down too the burning city below. His brother's presence, he'd somehow gotten inside.

"Saint Zenshin, I need you to do me a favor." Lucien said as he raised a hand, and grabbed onto his clothes. He'd strip with a single pull of his shirt, yanking off his threads; and spinning his hat stylishly with one hand; tossing it onto his desk without even looking at it behind him. His shirtless figure was as chiseled as the ice he commanded, without his hat on he looked nearly identical to Yugi; with shorter hair and no eyepatch. "I know that you've had your share of loss, and pain. But I'm going to need you to experience a bit more. My brother...he does not know anything but bloody rage."

A look of regret filled Lucien's eyes as he looked at the floor briefly. Hat and shirt off.

"I don't know if I can face him...I'm ashamed at what I've done too him; he's like this because of me; I'm stronger than he is as a Wizard but...my guilt will hold me back if we were to do battle; and Era has nearly burned too the ground. I'm going to have to step out into the fires of bloody hell my brother has wrought upon us."

Lucien would pound a hand into a fist in front of himself.

"Today however....hell will freeze over. I'm leaving things inside too you." he'd turn his back to Zenshin as he would pound one fist on top of a hand.

The entire city of Era would begin to rumble unnaturally, as perhaps even Acnologia would take notice.

Like something out of X-Men, fog began to roll from the Magic Council Fortress as the temperature plummeted. Ice.....ice began crawling over the fortress like creeping crud; crackling and shimmering as it made it's way up, higher, higher, higher still. The cannons themselves frosted over a bit; however as the mighty Magic Council building solidified itself with a twang; they were still operational.

The fog hit the city on a sweeping gust; barreling down the streets like 9/11 and quenching fire everywhere.

From Zenshin's point of view, Sparrow had his back turned; as the entire room rumbled with purest Magic Power. He was still in the Ice-Make stance; sweat visibly forming on his brow. The sun would twinkle and sparkle off of the H-Ranked ice, shimmering reflections from the battle at hand. Finally, Sparrow would stand to his full height. Letting out a sigh.

Outside, the battlefield was cold, buildings were frosted as people and survivors began too come out of their houses; and cheer madly towards the Council Building. The streets sounded like a stadium as the sun twinkled off of the fortress. The people of Era knew, Sparrow had awoken; and all at once, the battlefield seemed like a frosted paradise as opposed too a raging Hellfire.

"I'm leaving things inside too you Zenshin, make sure too capture Yugi if possible. I heard about your run in with him in Magnolia alongside Dryaw. However, I believe through that battle alone, your strength and will has increased tenfold. Do not prove me wrong."

With the most earnest, and warm of brotherly looks, Sparrow gazed upon Zenshin, raising a fist at him in salute before turning around and crouching.

"Well then." from his crouch; Sparrow would thunder out of the fortress itself; a trail of ice shards fanning behind him as he burst out into the skies, the sun sparkling off of the ice shards behind him.

Keen eyes analyzed the now foggy battlefield as he flecked them left too right; eventually he laid his eyes on Warden as with a hand clap; a slide of ice materialized in the air. To Warden; it would seem like a great whip of ice solidified and rushed at him with roller coaster like speed. A view of Warden sideways would show the ice slide twisting into a gigantic eagle at it's head and attempting to swallow Warden whole.

Turning mid-air as he continued to fall; Lucien would issue another mighty clap that seemed to echo throughout Era. Gigantic chains of ice solidified out of mist around Acnologia, even as the mighty beast could attempt to fly away; the fog itself reached up from the ground of the city and wrapped around it. Mighty chains of ice would slam onto the King of Dragons, and throw him backward into a mountain; pinning him too it with his wingspan sprawled out like Jesus.

With a turn; Sparrow would perform two frontflips, and land onto the ground with a thud like Iron Man, one fist on the ground crouched. Ice naturally flayed outward from his landing spot, as he looked about the city. The sounds of battle were everywhere in the fog; however, Sparrow knew that Warden would be coming for him soon, as would Acnologia. Precisely what he wanted.

The moment he felt Warden's magic power move or disappear, he'd follow it and clap his hands within half a second. From everywhere around Warden, blades of ice would crashdown; Ice-Make: 1000 Blades~. At the speed of a Jackhammer; the blades would materialize and slam down on Warden's location, locked onto his Magic Power. If he moved, or backpedaled, they'd continue to chase and slam into the ground or whif in the air all around him. The sound of the ice blades crashing down within milliseconds everywhere was a fantastic shattering; and could be heard throughout the battlefield. Lucien would watch this, amused for awhile until he sprung into action once more; sensing a peculiar Magical Energy near Warden.

"One of his creations?" he said to himself briefly. The camera would show the ground diagonally behind Sparrow; he crouched and took off shaking the camera and whirling fog behind him. Like cotton candy a trail of fog followed him up out of the foggy city as he would hone in on the magical signature and clap his hands. A wall of ice appeared in the air, as he spun and planted his feet on it; kicking off of it, causing it too shatter with his H-Ranked strength as he rocketed down towards the Demon.

He would surprise it, grabbing it by the back of the neck as he fell from the skies. Leaning down to whisper in it's ear, the fog surrounding him caused his face to be partially shadowed.

"Let's see how long it takes me to rip you to shreds." his grip would clinch around Garoth's neck with H-Ranked strength, as he lifted the Demon up off the ground holding it up like a toy. If Warden's magic power moved or came flying at him; he would turn and use Garoth as a parry, holding him up in front of Warden like a shield. Daring him to strike his own creation down.

Lucien continued to choke the life out of Garoth as he held him off the ground. He bottomed out his Magic Power, so that it could not be manipulated or sensed within the fog.

A scene straight out of Naruto was shown as the view was from Garoth's point of view, down Sparrow's arm, as the Chairman stood shirtless; eyes locked onto the Demon he had raised by the throat.

"Your Master can't save you....none of you are welcome in my city."; Lucien tightened the grip on his throat as people began pouring out of their houses, their morale skyrocketing as through the fog a barrage of civilians joined Count Sparrow as they rushed Warden with makeshift weapons from their destroyed homes; appearing from all directions through the fog and rushing Tartaurs' Guild Master as Lucien held up his prized creation.

"This is the end for you....." just as Lucien would crack Garoth's throat by turning his entire neck into ice and crushing it like a soda can with a shatter; the Chairman would step back as if something was wrong; he held his head and shook it off as he sensed something horrible...

The cannons from the fortress itself disappeared; as the entire Fortress enchantment unweaved itself. Even through the ice, everyone could see this.

Sparrow stumbled forward and fell to his knees; arms drooping at his side as the corpse of Garoth lay behind him, likely dissipating into nothingness. Sparrow looked completely horrified, shirtless, and hatless; as his expression trembled with sorrow.

"Harland......" he would pound a fist onto the ground, as he flew into an uncontrollable sob. All the dinners, and laughs, and random "HA's!" between them played in his mind as Sparrow trembled. "HARLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND NO.........." Sparrow screamed at the top of his lungs.  

Harland had fallen, somehow, some way.

He knew Warden was likely behind him in the fog somewhere, as he could still sense his Magical Presence. Neither the Eagle Slide, nor the 1000 Blades, nor the crowds of angry civilians bumrushing him would've been enough to truly destroy him.

Standing too his feet, Sparrow had tears visibly on his cheeks; although they crackled into frost before they reached his chin; giving him an awesome set of frost tears. Turning and pivoting one foot into a stance to face Warden as fog kicked away from him just from this motion; Sparrow would look up at him; eyes now actually glowing a deep blue hue.

"........................"

"We need to get out of here while we can!" a civilian yelled to a crowd of other non-wizard folk of Era.

"The Chairman and Tartaurs' Master are about to do battle....we don't want to be anywhere near this area......"

"Yes PLEASE, finally someone who's talking some sense....it's alright Jay." the woman's son was screaming uncontrollably horrified as his screams echoed throughout the fog; before the crowd of civilians eventually bee-lined out of Era like a mob, heading for the mountains---and Sabertooth for shelter from the battle.

'An Earth Splitting Roar that shook the Heavens....'

Acnologia in slow-motion, would rip off the chunks of mountain he was bound too, finally shattering the ice and pulling his mighty wings forward; with a truly annoyed roar; that cleared most of the fog from the frosted city.

The King of Dragons would swoop down and land behind Warden with a crash; roaring and pushing Sparrow's hair around in the wind as the shirtless and hatless Chairman would merely raise one hand at Warden and uttered but a single phrase. "Come...now, King of Demons, and Dragonkind alike." the fog sifting around the battlefield between them. "Face me."

--------------------
    HP Remaining: 100%
    MP Remaining: 65%

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 11th January 2014, 3:57 am

Dryaw looked at the girl as she started to spout out her ideas. How uneducated they were. No god show dare she even think that. This woman was more than evil. She was a disbeliever. The worst kind of person in existence. Something that wasn’t even meant to live. He would destroy her. No he would completely purge her from the face of earth. Nothing would stop him. he couldn’t even think straight anymore. His face started to glow as he was in a trance of justice and execution. The ground broke of the pure force he was building up. nobody could stop his rage now. Nobody would calm him down without knocking him out of his senses. The mage had done it. she had angered the one man who couldn’t be contained. Tough she was not weak so she could show a good fight. That’s what happened after her speech. She disappeared again and before dryaw could react as he was stil to busy glowing from rage he got hit in his back and throw away. She then jumped in to the air and was about to release a spell. Dryaw threw his hands on his shoulders and started to chant to his gods.

“ Oh Calior you were the father of the elements now cast your mantel of protection over me so I can walk trough it with no problem.”, he had just finished his last word or a golden bubble popped up and protected him. it wouldn’t stop the blast completely but at least slow it down a bit. That would have happened if it wasn’t for acnolias spell that was flying at every mage on the battlefield. The bolt of darkness and fire exploded on the shield and both were canceled out. But now he was completely open for the roar. The water pressed against his body as he flew a couple of yards away before crashing into the ground and being pushed into it from the water pressure. His back hurt a lot as the hit had done some good damage to it. but this wasn’t enough to stop him. sure he was hurt and it did cause pain in him. but he was totally raging. From deep within his body a deeper voice started to speak as he was changing forms.

“Pesky human you don’t believe in us. You use water but do you even know who made the elements who control them. It was I calior who did now ill let you feel my power through my vessel. Let’s see how you handle my elements.”, the deep trembling voice shouted out from the deep pit dryaw was laying in. he slowly got up as a magic circle from above him went over him putting a golden avatar over his body. His face gained a mask of wood that ended in 5 small branches. Only one eye was able to look through the mask. Wind was swarming behind the mask as that was the element that was chosen. His clothes disappeared as a naked upper body was seen over his body. A raged cloth was the only thing he had around his legs and a belt with round stones on it hold it together. Four of these stones were floating around his neck with each a elemental symbol on it.

“Now wind is my power. Tough each elemental has lower Treat to me as I am the father of all elements. Now you shall bow before me and take your punishment as I am your judge as your executioner. I judge you guilty of betraying The righteous seven. I sentence you to death as a evil soul.”, he said and swung his sword around as he came out of the pit. He motioned his hand to her that she could make the first move.

hp : 75%
    mana= 40%+10%(5th post)=50%

magic changed to wind and elemental damaged downed by 30% for 3 posts

P.S. you ignored the spell from Acnolia by the way

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 Beigecat
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 11th January 2014, 6:34 am

The camera showed a from behind the young girl. Showing her standing with her back towards it, while you could see Harland falling down in slow motion. With his eyes opened wide, filled with unbelief.

Which was funny because for Harland it felt that world around him was going in slow-motion, like the blood that dripped from the young girl's her mouth. Or the faint and distance screams that seemed to sound like someone was calling out to him. The next thing that Harland felt, was the floor of the council chambers that for some reason felt as cold as ice.
    But as he pondered in his last moments about this question he came to a realization as he saw his breath became visible. Like it would during those cold winter days.
    'Ah, I should have known... Sparrow you old fiend.. always the grand entrance huh'

Harland got pulled out of his own thought, and he saw vague faces hanging above him. Which slowly became more clear, revealing the sad faces of Mel and Kyll. And some peculiar stranger, saying some prayer. Which almost found funny, that even after everything he had done to protect this country someone would still pray for him.
    'At least wait till I am gone..'

Harland would feel Mel's gentle touch on his cheek, as she laid her hand against it. Telling him about the son, that he thought was lost. To which he reacted with a smile, and with a trembling hand he would grab that of hers and as he looked into her eyes he gave her the cane. The very cane that he always walked with
    'Mel, thank you for everything but I need you to do.. one last thing for me... give this to Sparrow for me will you. He know what it means..'

His words were suddenly interrupted by a rough coughing that caused him to spit up some blood. And Harland knew that he did not have much time left, he could feel his life slipping away. As he turned his head to the other side, he would stare directly into the eyes of Kyll.
    'Kyll.. sorry for being such a terrible father in law...you deserved better then that...
    As he said that, Harland's trembling hands grabbed something from his inner pocket. And slowly but forcefully pushed a small journal into the hands of Kyll. But without saying any further words about it.
    And that was for a reason, because what was written inside that journal, was something that Kyll had find out for herself. It was information that Harland couldn't provide without taking a side.

'Now both of.. you. Do.. not waver.. for we stand strong together.. we...'
    [/color]
    Before he could finish his last sentence Harland's eyes closed, leaving Harland only to himself and his last thoughts.
    'Sparrow..Guess.. I leave things to you then old friend..'

And with that Harland's consciousness faded into the eternal abyss, but for those who were with him in his last moments. Would say to each other, that it almost looked as if he was smiling when he passed. As if the grumpy old man finally had found peace, by being relieved of the responsibilities that life had thrown onto him.

Last edited by Harland on 11th January 2014, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 11th January 2014, 8:31 am

Reserved.  [WIP]

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 NvVyM98

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 11th January 2014, 11:21 am

Siren sat in her quarters,  the large room full of trophies of many sorts that lined the walls with hardly any room to spare.  They were only the more recent ones,  many of her past trophies were on display on other worlds or were in storage.    

On the walls and tucked in corners all around the room were the marks of the past six decades of adventure.  Each one told a story,  a story most would never hear.  Her most recent trophy was mounted over her vanity,  the claw of the dragon Shuryu which was set with scales from the emperor dragon.  So she could dress up her nails in front of the beast's claw, A small perhaps passive aggressive display of victory over them.  She spent quite a few years working against that empire of dragons with the help of the prince,  that old man, a whole uprising, and eventually Shuhei with that weather mage, Elen.  

Siren was picking through reports as every thing on the ship was documented,  it was a quick process,  she required only to see the page to understand it's contents.  Her pen in hand she wrote out her orders or labeled issues as dismissed,  text seemed to appear as she glided the pen through pages with the speed of which one might draw simple lines through,  but her smooth cursive writing was clean and defined.    

She was half way through the stack of papers that were on her desk before she heard the approach of someone approaching her door.  A second latter and she identified the pattern, weight,  and the finer sounds of the loose objects and fabric she wore;  Enya.  Her Manymaster or "First Mate",  and one of her many biological daughters that populated the crew.

With a tug of influence over the embedded water crystal on the door,  Siren caused it to swing open before Enya had a chance to even stop and she continued inside and closed the door behind herself.

"You may wish to see this" She said as she approached her leather chair with a blue ball held floating six inches above her palm.   

It was her magic of
    Blue Archive,  which collected information on the world around her and allowed her to perceive distant events.  The more powerful the event,  the earlier it can be detected.

"I received this transmission five minutes
    before anything happened.  It was a curious thing,  but then there was movement and a dragon appeared.  The archive points towards a city called Era.  It's flying there now and will arrive very shortly."  She seemed concerned as she closed her hand to refresh the orb,  revealing a new scene labeled as only half an hour from now.   

The city was nothing but rubble with fire and ice as far as the orb could see. 

"Send the alerts and activate the Realmshredder,  we're intervening now.   Input plan Starry Night." Siren commanded rising from her chair.   They were over Seven right now,  it'll take them a few minutes to get there.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 Meteor_Garden

https://www.youtube.com/v/kVLUZ0g6qy4

Siren stood on the deck looking down over the rails to the world below,  even with her enhanced sight she couldn't make anything out from this high up.  Fiore itself was tiny below her as her ship sailed in low-orbit above,  she reached out with one eye closed,  Fiore nestled between her thumb and forefinger.  Above her were the stars,  vibrant and burning with light and life.   Her ship was self-contained with the efforts of her master of ship defense, Anny.

The translucent barrier kept everyone safe as it regulated pressure and oxygen allowing her crew to run about on deck carrying out their individual duties.

Siren was busy running calculations with the help of Enya's archive magic to plot targeting.  Siren's acute intellect was shared to a smaller degree in her daughter,  and together with the archives providing the tools necessary...

"Fire" Siren commanded,  and it was heard throughout the ship.   With cannons aimed high they fired a volley of cannonballs primed with explosive crystals in their centers,  combined with sealed spaces within them which with he heated exterior would become a chamber full of pressure ready to explode naturally,  aided with the help of the crystals.  

Three seconds later another volley was fired at a lower trajectory,   and a third volley.    And finally,  the ship dipped down and it's front end opened up to reveal a far larger cannon. Loaded with a magically crafted cannonball that would make atlas envious,  it fired to propel the 20 ton monster down at the steepest angle yet.   

It,  like all the cannonballs,  were slightly glowing with protective barriers that would prevent the from being influenced by the variable wind patterns preventing unpredictable discrepancies leaving only the grand force of gravity and momentum to send them raining like meteorites on their target destination.  A target which the Archives had revealed to have a
    mile long wing span.   

Siren kicked up lightly to stand effortlessly on top of the rails.   Grinning,  she nodded to her Manymaster and her heads of hospitality- her battle-time governing body.   With that she shed her nice white fur coat and let it fall to the deck,   and stepped out of the black leather suit.   It'd be a shame to waste them.

More reluctantly,  she took off the sleek gold and ruby ring she always wore.  
    Sorry Sena,  you can't help me this time.  She said in her head,  the artifact seemed depressed about it and her heart felt a little heavy in giving her up for the time.   

And just like that she was in free fall.   Wind pressing against her exposed flesh until with a crack there was a snap change as her head shot forward expanding and growing,   the rest of her body merging together and growing out behind her.   

Deep black scales dotted her body,  her limbs becoming translucent fins,  with other fins growing along her body.  She snaked through the air to catch the release of the ship's water storage,  the lacrimas within rapidly producing more water to replace lost water,  though not quite fast enough to keep up.   

It was plenty, however,  for Siren to consume.   A burst of power welled up around her and with steam trailing off of her and with a dive she shot downwards towards the earth,   a wave of steam rushed through her body and she momentarily became white,  and the white rolled off of her like a blanket of fog revealing black scales once more... but twelve heads.

Below her she could see the flash of light of her 20 leading cannon,  it was bigger to her now as she was closer but from her ship it would look comparable to a star flickering on the surface of the planet.  The other cannonballs would be a few seconds behind it before they would hit like rain laying down a blanket of explosions that would pummel the dragon's massive body and surrounding area with the force of an armada.

To onlookers,  it would almost feel like the spirit of Harland was calling out from beyond the grave,  the old councilman who had just passed on known for his command over artillery.

Moments later the growing shape of a hydra,  half again as long as the dragon's wingspan was with twelve roaring heads would descent and hit the dragon with the ferocity of a meteor,  exploding on impact in a shower of water and steam hot enough that an elephant would be flash-fried on contact.

Rushing passed the dragon the water would coalesce back into the shape of the hydra snaking around the dragon with twelve earth-shaking roars projecting beams of high-intensity water designed to penetrate bunkers and carve through buildings like butter even as the latter half of her body coils around the dragon tightly,  the coiling beginning even when the hydra had made first contact and wrapped around as it reformed.

The hydra's black scales and red glows contrasting against he dragon's black scales and blue markings,  steam filling the air around the hydra as even contact with it's body would be harmful to it's foe, blanketed over further with powerful bands of water that twisted around her body that could carve through mountains.

Ship:  Main cannon,  H-rank cannnonball dropped from orbit reinforced with 10 explosive lacrimas.   Bombardment,  90 cannonballs reinforced with explosive lacrima.   The heat of the fall from orbit and the speed from the fall magnifying them to greater effect as they blaze through the sky to rain on the target zone.

Siren:  Used
    Strike Hydra and all that it entails, -25%MP.   Used Demon Force.

H-rank innate strength,  Slayer's innate strength,  Living Titan's strength (Max titan form),  High Serpent's strength (Max serpent form),  H-rank spell Strike Hydra,   Demon Force.  

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 NvVyM98

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 11th January 2014, 3:44 pm

Lance saw that the girl from his guild started to attack him and he grimaced "Draco.... Drop me to the ground...." Lance muttered and Draco did as he said. Lance hit the ground with a shadow covering his eyes "I didn't want to attack you..... but I guess I have no choice..." Lance muttered again but knew that she wouldn't hear him. Lance closed his eyes and felt shadows go through his veins and his blood. Lance stood there with a shadow still over his eyes but his from was now turned into a sharp smile "I was going to wait and see the fight between you and Lance.... but I guess its play time!" Lance said his voice now more demonic and evil as he ended his sentence with a evil but crazy laugh as the shadow disappeared from his eyes to reveal his once golden eyes now turned blood red.

Lance was to busy laughing to notice the spell that the girl had used and hit him head on. Lance was blown backwards and landed on his back with a thud and laid there "Such power!" he said after a couple of seconds "I miss judged you! actually I am a little bit frightened... Good job!" Lance said with a more sneer to his voice as he got up and wiped some blood off of his face. Lance stood there as he closed his eyes and thought about the wolves that crept in the darkness of the night "Play time is over!" Lance said as he opened his eyes and claws came out and he lunged toward the girl and tried to stab her in the chest. "I am done with the games!" Lance said as he jumped back and got into another stance that was ready for anything that came next.

Spells used:
    Shadow Claws

Abilities used:
    •Lose control over self

HP: 70%
    Magic used: 10%

Skylar Frost
    Skylar Frost

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Telekinesis Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Skylar Frost 11th January 2014, 4:03 pm

✖  YOU'RE LIKE ICE. I - C - E - Y.
    Feels so nice, scorching me. You're so hot, hot. Baby, your love is so hot, hoooot!

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

"Rest in peace, Ojiisan."

Through the charred buildings, the chilled ramparts, and the destroyed cityspace, a lone figure stood atop the absolute peak of the Magic Council building. Though broken, shaken, and frazzled, the building belonging to the most gifted Legal Mages in existence still shone like a beacon of hope in this terrible time. The last ship on the sinking armada in this Era. That ship may look weak from a distance, but it still had many sailors aboard to deal swift retribution up the ship's foes. The Captain was not at the helm at the moment, but someone else had just arrived to the battlefield.

At such a sad time too.

Miss Frost had just touched down on the reinforced building, blooming her senses forth to feel for the key figures in this battle. It was at that exact moment that Harland took his last breath. She felt him slip away and watched as the fortifications around her did as well. It was breathtaking...and heartwrenching. As the last of Harland's magic melted away into the wind, a pit formed inside the heart of the woman. It's always the best that die first. Grey eyes watched as her superior, by rank only, felt it as well. Those same grey eyes closed as she heard Sparrow's pain. His voice reverberated off the tiles of the peak she was standing on. The woman's hair fell over her eyes as she sighed. None of this needed to happen. All this death, destruction, sadness. It was pointless. Just the sadistic whim of a single man.

"I..."

A perfectly manicured hand slipped from the inner robes of a jet black kimono and rested upon the snow-white lacing of a katana's hilt.

"...really shouldn't have gotten out of bed today."

Skylar's thumb moved forward, and the hilt of the blade followed suit. It slid smoothly from it's sheath as Skylar gripped the entire hilt and brought the mystic blade into the sobering light of this day. Full, glimmering lips parted as she took a slow breath while bringing her sword up to the light. The barely visible runes that ran along the blade seemed to react to her touch as she ran her palm along one side of the metal before she brought the blade down to her side. Skylar leaned forward slightly before springing forth, throwing herself into the wind. The blonde's hair whipped back and forth wildly as she fell from the icy ridges of the Council Building and to the field below. As she rocketed downwards, her grip on her sword tightened a bit as the runes along the blade seemed to come to life, shining with the exact same aura as Skylar's own magic power. The woman brought her blade up over her lips and seemed to be speaking to it, but her words could not be heard over the rushing winds.

All of a sudden, the woman's body slowed to a stop in midair, as if she was standing on a platform. The runes on her blade sparked to life as pale blue electricity engulfed the metal from hilt to tip in the space of a second. And just as her hair had just managed to fall into place, she shot forward with such force that it caused a crater on the stone behind her, the sound of the sonic boom reverberating throughout the fallen city.

Miss Frost is upset.

Sometimes the best love...
    End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 Tumblr_n9m5z9CbkJ1sgiwtko1_500
    ...is the one that is lost.
    Waffles
    Waffles

Tournament Participation Badge- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Just A Passing Through Dark Mage
    Mentor : Himself

Post by Waffles 11th January 2014, 9:28 pm

(OOC: I am still Waffles in this post, but he will soon be consumed by darkness and turn to my new character, Veigar. My magic will be the same until i turn evil)

Back in Magnolia, Waffles was just doing something very important. Lucious, in his original form, helped him out. The job was to... rearrange every furniture in his house. It was a tiring job, and as they soon finished, Waffles asked Lucious if he needs something. "Sure, I need a drink." Lucious demanded. Waffles nodded in response as he approached the kitchen to get a glass of water. But then, something went wrong. Both of his eyes suddenly glowed bright red for his impending doom, and the destruction of Era. Images of torture flashed in his eyes, as he shivered with fear, dropping the glass. Waffles ran up to Lucious.

"Lucious, we need to hurry to Era." Waffles said, hastily getting dressed and grabbing his slingbag, hat, and his favortie scarf. "Why?" Lucious asked. “Era is in great danger. Let’s go, now!” With a flick of a hand, Lucious turned back to his original form, a revolver. Waffles rushed through the streets of Magnolia. He is now en route to Era, without riding a train.

As soon as he reached peace village via short-cut with his Apurōchi o ridairekuto - erementaru kotowaza – hanekaeru,  his eyes started to glow red again, revealing the destruction of Era and Acnologia. He can feel the essence of Acnologia. “No… Acnologia… it can’t be…” Waffles slowed down and paused, and his eyes started projecting images of the impending fate of his allies and friends, as well as his impending doom. “Waffles, what’s wrong” Lucious asked. “Nothing… let’s go.” And so, he resumed his journey.

While rushing through the still soil, he started hearing voices.

Loch’ness… Loch’ness… your fate awaits…

“Who are you?!” Waffles said, still running.

You shall become one with me… you shall become the destroyer… you will destroy your allies…

Waffles shook his head, rejecting what would happen in the near future, and ignoring the visions and images he recently had. “No… I cannot be…” Shaking his head again, he took another shortcut to Era with his Apurōchi o ridairekuto - erementaru kotowaza – hanekaeru, only finding out that he was too late.

“No… Era…” Waffles went down to his knees, looking down. Tears rolled down to his eyes, seeing Era become nothing but rubbles. But, it is not too late to save his friends from their impending doom. He started to make way to an area, where Lance is currently. There he saw Lance and Suki fighting, with others around. “Lance!” He cried out, seeing as Lance currently turned evil. This was the second time one of his visions are correct.

Waffles… your doom will be right here…

The voice whispered to Waffle’s ear again, a cold chill running through his back. Ignoring the voice, he focused on his guildmates. “What happened here?” Seeing as he saw Simon is badly damaged, he remembered Simon's impending doom flash once again in his eyes.

Magic Power: 95%
    Spells used: Apurōchi o ridairekuto - erementaru kotowaza – hanekaeru
    Health Pointsr: 100%
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 11th January 2014, 10:38 pm

Rita stood atop of the clock tower that towered high in the center of the once great city. She looked out to the burning city around her. It felt every time that her heart would beat another life fell into the abyss, the eternal rest. She looked down to her blade and her reflection and stared into her wide eyes filled with disbelief. "Era is burning, Acnologia is here, and all I can do is watch it all fall." She told herself; her voice trembling as the dying cries of those who were fighting and laying down their lives filled Rita's ears. She then looked down as her hair cast a shadow upon her eyes.

Rita then stepped closer to the edge of the tower she looked at the ground below. Rita took another step this step led her right off of the tower her feet slipped off the tower plunging her into the air and downward. Rita's heart rate quickened she could feel the merciless thump of its beating in her chest dying shouts and cries she had heard before all seemed to be muffled out  and everything around her seemed to be going ten times as slower than before. It all seemed that she was giving up that she didn't want to witness it anymore that it was all over for her. As the ground began to reach her she threw her hands in front of her shouting "Dark Portal!" When she reached the ground instead of splattering on it like a mere drop of rain she passed right through it. Upon a nearby building she rose out of the surface just like a shadow just as quickly as she had fallen through.

Rita looked down at her weapon. "I Refuse to stay here and spectate this unfolding tragedy,I'm this fight and if it comes to it please let my dying cry bring strength to any who hear." She oathed to herself with a voice filled with passion and vigor Rita then looked up her utter terror from before being replaced with a look filled  with determination. "I know you are there if you can hear me give me your strength." she said trying to reach a voice she had heard once before.

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 12th January 2014, 7:47 am

Primo saw the other guy walk up to man who had an eyepatch and Primo jumped off the pillar and then said,"So two people, that gives me death or run away." Primo stomped the ground and then said,"10,9,8,7,6..." Primo stared at them and then continued,"5,4,3,2,1...Gotcha!" Primo threw a flare and smoke bomb at them and after the smoke left Primo was gone and then Primo stood outside and then said,"1." Primo saw a flare come from inside the hall up into the air for everyone and then looked at acnologia and said,"Come on acnologia." Primo went to the flare witch was on the roof and then waited.
    Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Sacred Sword Balmung

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Swordmonger: Balmung
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 12th January 2014, 10:00 am

'Well... Isn't This a Fine Mess...'

Garoth would finally take notice of the magical missile flying towards himself, and immediately stole his own tangibility, suddenly a pretzel flew through him and another magic missile would hit and explode near him, the magic missile that was aimed for him would attempt to hit his core over and over as it would relentlessly wind around, and eventually shrunk in path until there was an orb inside of him just waiting to go off. Garoth would have to think about his actions very wisely, as any wrong move would result in a hell of an explosion taking his life.

The camera would pan over to Warden who was watching as a whipping stream of ice would fly at him from the council building. As the view would show him merely standing still watching in boredom, Garoth flew in and intercepted the eagle, using the magic missile that streamed behind him to detonate the ice make creation. He would grin as he would turn tangible once more, and flipped a bit through the ice shards. Warden would begin to walk through the Ice shards with a look of disinterest in his eyes. Suddenly, the air was filled with ice blades, which immediately and without relent began to assail him. He would suddenly move out of the way with a burst of SS-Ranked speed, watching from an outside view from the storm of blades as they would swoop around at assail him. "What an unapt name," he would say, now sheathing the River Styx sword. "I counted far more than 1000 blades. About 46,656 blades," he would say, each blade shattering into harmless powder. The River Styx was an iai blade, capable of unleashing 10 separate slashes at speeds faster than the eye could see each at the same time. It was needless to say, that within a single second, his precision as a master of weapons could cleave all of those. The counting the blades was just because he needed something interesting to do while he cleaved all of them.

Garoth would pump his fists with a grin on his face, up until he heard a peculiar shattering sound, and suddenly he was pinned down by the neck, in the grip of some fancy asshole with cigar-breath, whispering something about ripping him to shreds. Warden would take this opportunity to attack, he would move very quickly towards Sparrow, SS-Ranked speed as he would slide a bit on his feet, and mercilessly swing the River Styx at Sparrow.

Garoth felt his body weight shift a moment as he was lifted up to be used as a block. He would only get a grin on his strained face as he would look into Sparrow's eyes, and speak, "Bad move... ya dumb bastard." If Lucien would have stayed still for the faster than sound attack to hit him, he would notice that only he would be cut by the attack. It would recap the slash very carefully in slow motion (like... supersonic slow), showing that the blade of the River Styx would have separated from the hilt of the sword, and propelled by Vector Magic in the weapon's design, would go around Garoth and slice right into, even through the arm that was holding the demon up. Of course, nobody could predict that Warden was this capable a fighter on his own, and Sparrow was probably even thinking something along the lines of Garoth blunting the damage he would receive even if Warden did so mercilessly cut.

Whatever the case, Warden's attack would likely have either entirely removed, or loosened greatly the grip of Lucien Sparrow on his newest demon, and Warden would take this opportunity to whip his leg around, and send Garoth flying away from the absurd man. Suddenly a great amount of magic in the air was disappearing, and Warden's face would brighten up. "Haha. Got that old bastard. I wonder who pulled it off. I should give them my regards," he would say with a chuckle. Laughing a bit louder over Sparrow's crying. Completely different reactions. The civilians were likely not as high on morale as soon as Warden would cut Sparrow or actually attack. Warden was a complete monster after all. He would suddenly have a tear rolling down his cheek. "Hmm?" he would peer over at it, with a childish curiosity in his eyes. He would flick it away, and sheath his sword, whatever civilians didn't back off were slaughtered into bloody chunks, except for the children and the pregnant women, if any. Warden had a keen eye for that kind of thing, after all.

Suddenly, the man would so boldly declare that he was ready to fight, "Oh? You weren't serious after all then? Very well, prepare to meet your maker, Councilman." He would say, having a particular grip on the River Styx.

Suddenly, an explosion. As Acnologia flew overhead, a huge, ear shattering explosion would got off on his back. Warden had to divert his attention for a moment, if only to look up at the slightly glowing black dots that were descending from above. "Shit. An air raid. Be right back, good fellow," he would then suddenly glow brightly, and be gone within the same second, a portal of black energy closing at where he feet were. He had about half a second left for the impact of the second wave, and he would swiftly land on Acnologia's back and would force an orb of black energy around the both of them, which imploded. This would cause the second wave of the air raid, and thusly all subsequent ones, to miss their target entirely, and rain down, instead, on the remainder of Era. Warden and Acnologia would appear moments later just over the mountains a few dozen miles away, watching as the slightly glimmering meteors would rain down like hellfire upon the City of Era, all suddenly impacting simultaneously within a single square mile of each other. The place went up in a brilliant light, like something from a science fiction story. And then to top it all off, a free falling giant serpent would fall from the sky to land on the city.

It was all so fast with how it occurred. Warden would sit on Acnologia's back, "See that right there, buddy? That was about to be your back in another instant." He would laugh a bit more, a tad bit maniacally, before a second tear rolled down his cheek. This time he would sigh a bit, "I hope my friends made it out of that alright."

With a few disinterested glances around Acnologia's back, he would blink a bit, "Wow, that first shot did a number on you. I actually see some injuries back here." Acnologia would let off a blood-curdling roar striking fear into the hearts of civilians and mages alike, given any made it out of that air-raid. "Shhh... It's gonna be okay," he would coo to the king of dragons, stroking his head scales delicately, "We'll kill them all. If that blast didn't already."

Waiting for the last of the explosions to flash and sound, the two would fly over the Era, to sift through the wreckage and such.

MP: 54% (-4% for the two swings of the River Styx, -5% for Port Armor - Hermes, -5% to activate Short Warp Attack)

Cooldowns: Forbidden Armor - G.O.D. -- 5 posts
    Fury -- 5 posts
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 12th January 2014, 11:51 am

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

She watched as after she struck the fellow guild member was still standing after her strike and looked around at the flattened ground as it would seemed scorched and even have smoke raise from the ashes. She would turn her attention toward the kid listening to him speak.

"I was going to wait and see the fight between you and Lance.... but I guess its play time!"

Mary stood there quiet and emotionless with her arms hanging by her sides as the flames around her would just either flicker with the wind or slowly die out from their size. When suddenly burst out laughing, throwing her head back and holding onto her stomach as she couldn't help but continue to laugh.

"I miss judged you! actually I am a little bit frightened... Good job!"

He spoke again only increasing her laughter making it much harder to stop. His prudent ability to act tough was astonishing to her and she couldn't help but hurt her cheekbones from the stretch in laughing. She watched him stretch out his arms and summoned what seemed like shadows outward and onward to his arms toward his hands then flew forward into lengthened claws.

"Play time is over! I am done with the games!"

He shouted before charging at her thrusting his hands forward toward his chest when suddenly they completely shattered upon impact. She also stopped laughing as the sight of this pathetic mage tried to fight back and would continue to live.

"Oi oi! Don't think you can beat...a mage like me..."

She said in a seductive voice as scales begun to appear across her arms, thighs and face of course those were just the places that were visible. Leaving small incisions within her clothing she looked at him with a disturbed look on her face.

"Fire Dragon Scales.......its a very useful spell that lets just say scratches wasn't even left. But lets see if this leaves a mark...Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

She shouted as she propelled herself forward as he jumped back. Her fist instantly combusted in raging fire before she clenching her fist tightly and thrusting it forward. In attempt of striking his chest to leave a large bruise as well as scorched marking possibly burning his clothing instantly and blasting him backward as the explosion occurred.

Magic-Power Used: 25%
    HP: 100%

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

►TO BURN IT TO THE GROUND

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterEnd To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 1075957MagicEnd To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 12th January 2014, 12:59 pm

Lance was caught off guard by her sudden change in voice and this would effect him when she came at him with her fist ablaze in flames. Lance tried to dodge but it was no use, she was to quick and he got hit right in the chest leaving a bad bruise and got exploded backwards again "Tch... Annoying pest...." Lance said under his breath as he stood up and placed his palms out. Lance was now shirtless since the flames had burned his shirt off. Just as he was about to make another attack two people came up behind him and grabbed him by the shoulder and took off there hoods. Griffon looked at Mari with a sort of grimace but had a little smirk to it "Sorry to take away your....play thing..." he said glaring at the girl from his used to be guild.

Lance closed his eyes and clenched his fists "I am not running anymore." Lance said with his voice turning back to normal and catching the two off-guard making them let go of him. Griffon nodded and stepped back. Lance stood in front of the girl from his guild with his arms held out "If you are going to kill me better make it quick because I am not going down without a fight. I have seen you around the guild and I know that you aren't that girl..." Lance said, his voice shaking as he said it. Lance crossed his hands in front of him and closed his eyes as a single tear came down off of his face. "Dusk blade..." Lance said and a giant sword appeared behind him the sword had a shadowy aura around it just like the claws did before they broke. Lance next flung his hand out and the sword shot at the girl "I want to make you see...." Lance said as the sword split into five other swords "The light..." Lance said as the swords split up and one of the swords went toward the guy that he was following with the hood (Fred) and two of them Headed toward Griffon and Melody and the last two sped toward the girl. "Kill me now if you want to..."

Magic used: 20%

Hp: 40%

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 12th January 2014, 1:15 pm

Zenshin burst into the office and was greeted by grey smoke and a top hat, he'd found the high councilman, Sparrow. "Saint Zenshin. You honor us with your presence. I haven't seen any of the other Saints on the battlefield....I'm surprised at Heero and Shuhei honestly, especially that Fairy Tail brat." Getting called my an honorific by someone who wasn't a complete stranger was a strange feeling, but not unwelcome. Heero isn't here? That really is surprising. The room felt particularly cold, the ceiling and floor began frosting over a bit from the sheer force of the ice cold magic resonating from both ice makers, it was a very good feeling.

KABLOOOOOOOM!

The secure room shook and it by the look on Lucien's face, he wasn't going to have any of it. "Chairman Lucien, he's close." he said to the man at the desk, who looked like he was getting more and more aggravated as time went on. Saint Zenshin, I need you to do me a favor. I know that you've had your share of loss, and pain. But I'm going to need you to experience a bit more. My brother...he does not know anything but bloody rage." the chairman said, right before he stripped before his very eyes. As his hat and shirt lay on the desk, he continued, as if it was completely normal to strip in the middle of the biggest siege in Fiore's history. Zenshin's jaw simple dropped a bit as he stood there and stared at Sparrow's body, confused as to why he would bother to take his clothes off at such a time, especially when he's an ice mage.

"I sometimes question your position, Lucien..." he finally settled in saying, realizing that there wasn't really much *to* be said about such an action by the leader of the nation. Of course, he was ignored and Lucien continued, "I don't know if I can face him...I'm ashamed at what I've done too him; he's like this because of me; I'm stronger than he is as a Wizard but...my guilt will hold me back if we were to do battle; and Era has nearly burned too the ground. I'm going to have to step out into the fires of bloody hell my brother has wrought upon us." He turned to Zenshin and slammed a fist onto his open palm.

"Today however....hell will freeze over. I'm leaving things inside too you." Of course I'll face your brother for you and clean up your mess, what are friends for? he thought as he squinted his eyes and hunched his shoulders a bit at Sparrow, who was lost in his own little world of heroism and pride. Lucien then turned his back to him, getting in a stance he could only assume was how he produced his magic, that's also a bit ridiculous, but I can help with that he thought dropping to one knee and placing his hands on the ground. The temperature began to fall rapidly, like a climber who has lost his grip on the face of a cliff, and now that he knew what Sparrow was trying to do, he could assist him. An enormous fog overtook the city, the likes of which has only been known at the top of the largest mountains in the land, bringing with it a chill that would rival that of the throne room of the ice king's castle. In an instant, all the flames that engulfed the city were put out, leaving only charred wood and stone in its place.

Both men simply sparkled in the room afterwards, bits of the air actually freezing and turning into small crystals that reflected the light in the room, truly the most homoerotic site to behold. "I'm leaving things inside too you Zenshin, make sure too capture Yugi if possible. I heard about your run in with him in Magnolia alongside Dryaw. However, I believe through that battle alone, your strength and will has increased tenfold. Do not prove me wrong." And like that, he was off, crashing through his own palace and to the outside, probably going to take his own swing at the dragon king. Zenshin turned towards the door, feeling the temperature slowly rise. With a kick of the door, Zen pointed his left hand at Yugi who was making his way towards the office and uttered three short words to commence their tango, "Dark ice, Shuriken"

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 12th January 2014, 2:10 pm

A deafening set of explosions were heard from above. Rita looked up to see glowing specks descending on the city. "An air raid!?" Rita questioned in dis-belief before sprinting away as quick as her body would allow. She slid behind a building that seemed sturdy enough to try and take some cover. "Shadow make:Wall!" She yelled as dark energy rose from the ground in front of her into a curved wall. Rita prayed that this would be enough to save her skin from the air raid. The blast soon was heard she saw a bright light as the explosion detonated upon the city the remaining of the standing buildings around her began come apart and broken pieces of structures would be projected in all directions. Her D-rank barrier was no match against the force she was thrown back into a pile of rubble remaining from a building

"Damn that hurt..." She said as she hoisted herself to her knees. ""Its probably best not to question the fact that I wasn't seriously hurt..." She told herself as she dusted herself off. She then continued to run along what was left of the streets of Era. Something in particular caught her attention.

"Dusk blade..."
    "I want to make you see...."
    "The light..."

Rita heard a familiar voice say. She turned to see Lance who was facing off against another mage. She saw him project 5 swords at nearby people. "Lance!?" She then called out, being confused why he would attack some one from his own guild.

Hp Remaining:85%
    Mp Remaining:90%

Damage taken: 15%
    Magic Used: 10%

Spells used
    ----------
    Shadow Make:Wall- 2 posts

Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Mentor : Loros the Ice Demon/ Gideon Faust

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Endless Hunger Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 12th January 2014, 2:24 pm

Mod Allowance to Auto hitting due to ignoring logic :

The man made a move to stand up but with him moving at the speed near that of instant teleportation due to the short distance he was between himself and Primo his spear would slide right through the middle of the chest. The spear would miss its mark by a small bit of its intended location due to him shifting his body, it now would pierce a lung dead on. If Primo had no healing spells on hand this attack would count as a near death blow (A rank due to spear’s B rank power + B rank strength boost of the armor) He would put his leg on the man’s stomach using it for support as he pulled the spear out. As this occurred he heard a scream in the not so distant area of the building, it was Kyll’s. Faust no longer had the wish to meet the fire wielding mage, he had no time for such things now even if the man was a master at his work. He had to go, if her life was in danger so was his future, her power could give him unlimited power if he desired he could not lose that just because she dies and gives her life away. Unfortunately there was a room of Rune Knights standing between him and her direction. An idea popped up in Faust mind, maybe he could help this sword wielding man after all. He glanced over and saw a small break in between the Rune Knights ahead in the hallway. He instantly teleported right into the middle of the group, about 35 meters away from the Sword wielder and the other eye patch wearing mage. As he would reapper he would be coated in a prickly ice armor, the needles would instantly launch stabbing and slicing into the nearest Rune Knights causing them to fall to the ground unable to move due to the frostbite effects overcoming their bodies. Right as the needles were launched a second attack would occur. Every Rune Knight within 15 meters of Faust would be knocked to the ground being sliced up by a powerful volley of ice and snow magic mix of razors.

After the spell was over he would give a grin to the fire mage and teleport once more down the hall heading towards Kyll’s voice. He would run again at his extreme speed down the hallways following her scent. As he approached a room he felt the instant chill of the cold, there was an ice mage in here, a powerful one at that. Lord Sparrow was said to be the strongest ice mage in Fiore, could it be him? It would make complete perfect sense if it was indeed the Count, seeing how this was the Rune Knight Head Quarters and he was the Head of the Rune Knights. Faust touched the walls, he could understand this spell easily as he analyzed the magic. He could not perform such a feat but understanding an ice magic like this was simplistic to him. He began eating the ice, the last combo he just used had trained a bit of his magic’s pool and if somebody like Sparrow was up ahead then he would need to be at full strength. He ate the ice quickly, it practically was drawing itself to his mouth from the pull he had on the element. The whole hallway and adjacent rooms would be sapped of the ice in them. Though it would not be enough to get him to go into Demon Force it would get him a good chunk of the way there. By the time he was finished inhaling the ice magic the whole inside of the top of the building would be cleared, though the outside layer was still as thick as ever, trapping all those inside in.

Faust now recovered a bit (15% house size?) walked into the room where Kyll and several other stood. He noticed as he walked into the room that a girl from his guild laid in the hallway, looked as if she was struck hard and fast by something that he had dealt with a few times. A body was on the ground and there were many faces he had never seen before, none of their magic felt completely on par with himself or Kyll’s, hopefully he would not have to worry too much. He would walk in slowly, dominating the room, his armor and spear slightly stained with blood of those that had recently fallen to him during this battle. He would look over the room while still focusing on Kyll, none of these people were going to get in his way. “Kyll….Come with me now before I drag you out.” As he spoke the words an icy fog of his own would spread over the room causing ice to form over everything and would cut all those in the area speed down by 25% every post that they stayed in there. Faust was not messing around anymore, if he had to he would freeze Kyll completely and thaw her out at a location far away from here.

Faust’s Magic Pool:
    80- 40% magic= 40%+15%=55%
    Black Jester: 70%
    Titan’s Spear: 90%

Spells Used:
    Icy Breathe- C
    Hyper Step- C
    Presence of Loros- B
    Prickly Spine- C
    Launch- C

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 4 Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Total Experience: 750
    Experienced needed for next rank: 3000
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 12th January 2014, 3:06 pm

After getting blasted around by Acnologia's attacks Simon was left in a small Simon sized crater to just  deal with his injuries. He knew he was without a doubt in bad shape, but the battle wasn't over and he couldn't just rest this off, Lance was probably still in danger. A massive flash of light and a large rumble traveling through the ground shook him to his senses. He staggered to his feet, very slowly each step was a painful effort, each step took him extreme effort but once he got going once he was on his feet  he managed to shake it off and knew he could keep going. When he got up he looked in Acnologia's direction to see a massive explosion had hit that location, knowing things were getting real Simon collected his thoughts and got his head back in the game. But it was a bit late for that, well a bit late for Lance while Simon was lieing around sulking in his own pain, Lance had gone and got his ass kicked by Mary. When Simon looked at the scene he had no idea what was going on, to him it looked like two of his guild members who he knew well were fighting not to mention the random appearance of Griffon; that made about no sense at all. Simon had to make a decision, if he just sat there and watched this happen Lance was going to get seriously hurt, but that was probably going to happen anyway. He wasn't sure who's side was the right one, fighting Mary seemed like a pointless cause she was too strong for Simon to hurt and attacking Lance wouldn't be necessary because Mary could achieve that on her own.

Simon scratched the back of his neck, this was bad especially with Lance's whole speech about dieing and killing. So instead of trying to distinguish right from wrong Simon chose to be fair or as fair as he could be. Lance was hurt, Simon was thrased, Mary was unharmed; the way Simon saw this he was just being being fair. Activating his God Leg magic Simon charged Mary from her left side and when he was within 10 meters he exclaimed "Falcon Heavenward!" his speed accelerated to supersonic levels as he closed those last 10 meters he kicked his right foot about at Mary's head aiming to knock her into the air. Immediately after, regardless of how she responded Simon would draw his head back sucking in air before throwing his head forward and releases a dreadful howl "Metallic Demon's Howl!" which would be immediately followed by a tornado of razor sharp metal and blades flying from his mouth at Mary. He didn't stop to consider the possibility of anything else that might be caught in the blast of his large howl.

Health Pool: 15%
    Magic Pool: 50%

Armored Hide: 5 post cooldown
    Law Abiding Silver Gun: 2 post cooldown
    Demon's Howl: 6 post cooldown
    Falcon Heavenward: 3 post cooldown

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 12th January 2014, 7:24 pm

Kyll looked down at Harland. Tears flowing down her eyes. His appology hit her heart. As the reverberations from the cannon dropped on the dragon above roared through the shambles of what was left of the area, Harland placed a journal in her hand. She looked at it and her green eyes opened wide in shock. F-Father's journal... Kyll immediately placed the journal in her obi concealing it from everyone around her. She stood up her arms were limp and they swung left and right. She hunched forward and her bangs covered her eyes.  "Garbage did this... Scum did this to you." She looked up through the hole to see Acnologia. "They caused this..." Kyll's fist gripped and her aura began to change from a clean yellow to golden. Flames of celestial energy whipped off of her. "Alexander," she said slowly moving her head up to look at him. Her eyes were no longer green, but golden and they burned with a rage that would scare even the toughest of mages. "I'm only a legal mage because this bloodshed is pointless and I believe in the balance. I give to society by..." She held her arms out then whipped her form arm like she was throwing a ball in an awkward fashion sending out two huge balls of light at zooming speeds that even Alexander couldn't keep up. If he were to try and dodge they would just home in on him. "Stopping your antics."

Spells In affect:
    Meteor

Spells used:
    Nova (nulled down to only 5% out of her increase)
    Heavenly Beams

magic remaining:
    50%

Last edited by Chancellor Kyll on 13th January 2014, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 

Post by Fancy Mel 12th January 2014, 7:40 pm

Mel grabbed the cane and nodded as tears flowed out of her blue eyes. She smiled as she saw him be relieved of his duties. "It's not right Sir Daemon." Mel said. "What difference could I have made even if I used my magic." Suddenly the air began to chill around her. She looked up to see an unfamiliar face, but the wretched aura of the ice demon began to surround the area. She was about to tell Kyll to keep that book safe, but instead she jumped back. Her eyes widened as she looked around. Kyll was very fast, it seemed that she was almost uneffected by the chill. She thought for a second on how she could help Lady Crawford. "All I can do for you is this," she crossed both of her hands to make and X and then uncrossed them fiercely and the words Flame and Fire appeared in the room to warm the room up even though it wasn't much. The room did get a few degrees warmer. She shuddered as she held the cane in her hands. "You... you're..." She remembered the wanted posters. "Sir Daemon! That's one of the dark mages on our infamous list." She then blinked. It seemed like she was shorter than usual as she put a finger on her chin thinking who she saw. Mel's memory wasn't the greatest. "Alexander Foost! That's Foost!" Mel shook her head. "I need to get going!" She ran through the halls. There was far too much ice and carnage here. "Councilman Sparrow! She finally found him. She held the cane in her arms with tears in her eyes. "Harland... he's.. he's..." Mel refused to speak her thoughts. She pointed up at the ceiling, or what was left of it. "There's something fishy about this dragon business sir. Acnologia was always an extremist with destroying places, but this is far too much for him to really be doing." Mel kept ahold of Harland's cane until Lucien would ask for it.

Fancy Mel's Themes:

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 3:01 pm