Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

End To An Era [Plot] [Open]

Waffles
    Waffles

Tournament Participation Badge- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Guild : Just A Passing Through Dark Mage
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 0

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: End To An Era [Plot] [Open]

Post by Waffles 13th January 2014, 5:23 am

Darkness... let it consume you, Loch'ness...

A faint sensation came to his heart, placing his hand to his chest. The sensation hurt, but it didn't do much damage to him. He knew it was the voice who has doing this. Ignoring the pain, Waffles focused on the battle. "Master," Lucious said, "Mind if I pin her down in my original form?" Waffles had the very same idea as Lucious, but this would be ineffective. Waffles shook his head. Just then, one of his guild members charged Suki from her left, "Metallic Demon's Howl!" His guildmate took in air before blasting a tornado of razor sharp metal. He had planned to use his 'Gemini Lion Strike' but he shook his head again. He then randomly started shooting straight at Suki, as each bullet turned to shards of ice with each hit.

Let the darkness bind you...

The voice said again, almost catching Waffle's attention. He let out another few rounds, and finally casting a spell to refrain Suki from attacking, hoping that she is not too strong to break these. "Kotai to ekitai - Erementarureido - Sutoringusu!" With the pull of the trigger, a magic circle appeared before him. Strings of ice and water started to come out from the magic circle, like a portal. The strings can be manipulated by Waffles himself, and the strings rushed towards Suki. The strings wrapped themselves around her, hoping that the strings would bind her and not let her use her abilities to attack his fellow guildmates.

Yes... yes... attack your guildmate... the power of darkness is bound in your soul...

Again, his eyes glowed red, projecting another image, or a vision. The vision told him of his impending doom, and that the soul of Verge Caller will be nothing more than a dead star. "No... no..." Waffles said, tears running through his eyes as another image told him of the death of his friends, and allies. They died in the hands of him... "Master?" Lucious asked, with fear running through Waffle's eyes. The red glow faded, revealing his unique purple pupils. With these visions, he has no will... no will to fight at all... he fell to his knees. "MASTER!!!" Lucious called out. Waffle's purple eyes now turned to glowing yellow.

Yes... give in to darkness... give in to me... the black mage of space and time...

Spells Used: Kotai to ekitai - Erementarureido - Sutoringusu!
    Magic Power: 90%
    Health Points: 100%
    Three Evils
    Three Evils

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Guild : Blue Pegasus

Post by Three Evils 13th January 2014, 7:35 am

Doppio’s words where rudely answered by the girl, but, beyond that, she did nothing, no threat, no aggression, nothing at all... Which was for the best really. The young lad had no intention to get in a fight for now, not with all the power he had lost against the dragon’s summoner and his demon. He had to be 100% ready for when his chance came.

Still... He couldn’t help but to be slightly interested on the girl’s activities. After all, it wasn’t like he had anything better to do while he waited. Thus, he ignored the warning to stay away, hopping to the top of a nearby rooftop with King Crimson’s help, from there, he walked over to the edge and sat, observing the scene and unfolding events before him.

The scenenery below was raging with flames, amongst which Doppio saw three mages with a fourth joining soon enough. One seemed badly injured while the other two looked like small fry, the last one was the girl and, clearly, the strongest of them all.

“Well, this should be fun”, decided Doppio as he released a large bowl full of homemade sweet popcorn (Doppio couldn’t stand the salty kind) and started munching on them. He loved curbstomp battles and cheesy dramas, and this seemed to be one, seeing how the four now SEVEN mages seemed to all know eachother, most of them being in the same guild. Every second that passed things made less and less sense, it was like a horrible colossal logiy train wreck so bad that it was barely amusing anymore.

Suddenly, a nefarious idea that might spice up things occurred to Doppio. Perhaps he should assist the maddened fire mage, after all, three against two was hardly fair, wasn’t it?

“I believe it’s time to turn the heat up~”

Still observing from the rooftop, Doppio raised his hand above his head and with a flick of the wrist, he casted a lone spell, with which he gave the air some friction he had stolen earlier from Era’s floor. And just like that, moving through the area became like going in between two massive, brutal pieces of sandpaper, causing anyone that dared to make sudden, fast moves or run to catch on fire, the fire being stronger and hotter the faster they moved. In theory, this was detrimental to everyone in the battlefield with the exception of Doppio, but it wasn’t so much for a certain someone. This is, the fire witch who would find that the fire that would originate around her body would be more than enough to enter Dragon Force, should she consume them.

He would then continue munching the popcorn as if the world wasn’t breaking to pieces all around him. He also had no real interest on participating on the battle beyond this little push he had given

HP: 100%
    MP: 60% -10% = 50%
    4th post.

DAMAGE DEALT: fixed 5% of damage to whoever moves at D speed. 10% to those that move at C speed and so on. Specifically:

-- Suki should be unaffected this and all subsequent posts (fire Dragon Slayers are immune to most fire techniques, right?).

-- Simon receives 15-25% damage for using his god leg magic, causing him to move much faster and produce much greater flames (which means he has been KOed even before reaching Suki)

-- Lance receives a 5% damage for the fast movement he performed when he threw his blades.

-- Rita receives no damage this time since she didn't move all that much.

-- Griffon and Meredith (was that her name?, can't remember.) receive an extra 2% damage from Lance's attack, since his swords burst aflame.

-- Waffle's attacks & spells are rendered useless since they melt and evaporate before reaching Suki, who receives no damage. However, he receives no damage himself.

Diavolo:

Passive abilities used:
    -- Release: Popcorn

Spells used:
    -- N/A

Cooldowns:
    -- Steal I: 0 posts, cooldown over.
    -- Give: 1 posts

Doppio:

Passive abilities used:
    -- N/A

Spells used:
    -- N/A

Cooldowns:
    -- Steal I: 0 posts, cooldown over.
    -- Give: 2 posts

Trish:

Spells used:
    -- Give

Cooldowns:
    -- Give: 3 posts

Last edited by Three Evils on 13th January 2014, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Count Sparrow
    Count Sparrow

Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Magic Council Chairman
    Mentor : ???????

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice-Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Count Sparrow 13th January 2014, 9:37 am

As Warden moved forward with intense speed; Lucien awaited a strike with Garoth in his grasp. Quickly, he noticed how the blade didn't impact anything. It stretched into a whip; as Lucien's eyes followed it around his body, in slow-mo; mist and fog spun and coalesced into a brilliant Ice Make: Sheild~ on Lucien's arm as the River Styx hit it with a loud twang; she shield cracked, nearly crumbling; as Lucien called on Ice-Make: Gungir, to call a blade into his free hand.

With a spinning, parry forward; he dropped Garoth as his curved blade of ice slammed against Warden's passing strike; the ice crumpled on the blade; sending bits of icy dust everywhere.

He'd spin and watch as Warden would roundhouse kick with authority, sending his own demonic creation flying backward out of the area. Raising an eyebrow; Lucien looked at his own Ice-Made sword and sheild.

"You certainly pack a punch...almost bloody broke them with one hit each." the Chairman smirked; as shirtless he heard a buzzing noise in the skies. An awkward feeling over took him, as he saw a bombardment of bombing noises go off on Acnologia, and just near Warden.

Thunderous shells fell down on Acnologia's back as the Dragon roared out in pain; Sparrow leaped backward through various explosions, everything around him shattering; seeing Warden open one portal; and vanshing; reappearing on Acnologia's back and causing a giant vortex to whirl open; sucking he and the Dragon back inside.

Lucien would land and backflip into the skies; causing a huge gushing blizzard to whirl over the entire city of Era; expanding into an Icey dome at the last minute. From Warden's point of view; outside of the city on Acnologia; the entire city would be covered in fog in the shape of a dome; before solidifying and watching the spiky iced dome be brilliantly shelled from the outside.

On the inside; the skies looked icy and gray, unnatural as chunks fell from the ceiling of the dome.

Moments after the shelling; Sparrow would fall too a knee briefly exhausted as the ice dome around Era would fade into a snowy like fog; harmlessly dispersing into the wind. With a deep inhale and exhale; Sparrow stood back to his feet. As moments later, Siren arrived on the scene; one of his Saints. She was however, in a form that most would find nearly godlike. Lucien however; merely walked up too her. Shirtless and hatless; with his tuxedo pants and chaps still on.

Looking up at the mighty Hydra; Lucien shook his head and nodded.

"Thank you for your arrival, Siren; better late than never m'lady." he spotted Acnologia and Warden hovering off back in the skies away from Era as the king of Dragon's roared once more. Another powerful magical presence, a familiar one..Skylar approached. "Why, two beautiful ladies for the price of none; what a gracious day." a certain sadness filled Sparrow's voice as the only thing that could be heard were the waters of Strike Hydra's body slightly churning nearby.

When Skylar did arrive, Lucien would look at her with visible sadness written on his face; but a look that anyone could recognize as 'trying too ignore it'. This brief intermission between their battle with Warden and Acnologia probably wouldn't last long.

Lucien's eyes would go down towards Skylar's sword. A katana; on her hips.

"Harland..he's gone." he knew she likely already knew this; but he still couldn't fathom it. "They'll be coming again soon....even with the three of us...." as he said this he looked up at Siren in strike Hydra form; towering over every building in the ruined city. "I still don't know if we can win this...Warden alone is not as bloody impossible..." as he said this; he heard footsteps running up.

Out of nowhere, one of his Rune Knight officers; Mel, a young girl whom the boy Rune Knights couldn't keep their eyes off of. Sparrow had always fancied a good tale while puffing on his pipe; so naturally; he and Mel had always gotten along great. He found her fancies for stories excellent. However, right now was not the time---but as he listened to her he found some interesting bit of informations; his quizzical mind analyzing everything she said.

"Yes, very true. Acnologia may be the King of Dragons; but he still has his own pride, he usually doesn't annihilate without purpose. As your report stated; Warden likely has him under some kind of mind control through the damned devilish rituals he used to summon that devil." Sparrow would sigh, and then raise an eyebrow at her. As he set eyes on Harland's cane in her grasp; he stood there just staring.

Although he was considered more than a good sport at wit, even internationally known for his skills and board and mind games; he blanked out as he stared at this object. He eventually shook himself free of his trance and spoke.

"How would you know of Acnologia's habits in the first place my dear Mel...when all of this blows over I expect you in my office, along with you, and you." he pointed to his left and right at both Skylar and Siren. "Mel....it isn't safe here for you; I want you to get too safety." he wasted no time, as it was likely short before the next assault. "Skylar, Siren, we need to separate Acnologia from Warden if what Mel says is true."

He pondered for a moment if he next words were wise; but decided to leave it too fate.

"You two can handle Acnologia until I can get Warden's magic power low enough for the rituals enchantment to break...I hope." he then looked back at the Magic Council building, still surrounded in glittering ice. "It won't be long before an extremely brash and dangerous Fire-Wizard makes his way out of our frozen home there unless Zenshin can bring him down....we need to win our separate engagements quickly." Lucien's face was covered with a mild excitement, mixed with a bit of worry as he knew what Yugi was truly capable of; and was beginning to get a good handle on the limits too which Warden would go.

"If all else fails....I'll keep both Warden and Acnologia here busy while you fire the Etherion; Skylar...." Sparrow would turn to Mel, "If you have anything else you can contribute or tell me...now would be the time..otherwise you should get somewhere safe..."
    Fancy Mel
    Fancy Mel

Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion

Post by Fancy Mel 13th January 2014, 10:38 am

Mel's green ribbon on her pink hat swayed a little because Mel was shaking. She was not pleased with her comrades falling. "I forgot to give you a status report. The wanted ice mage who wreaks of demon is fighting Lady Crawford as of right now. Lady Crawford is not in the shape to be fighting because her father in law, Harland, was killed by a little girl who wreaks of death. It's my fault... I should've seen it coming." She stomped a pink shoe to the ground and gripped a mittened fist. "As far as Acnologia..."

Mel looked at Lucien and sighed. She knew that now was the time to reveal her true age. However, she hated being called 'old' so giving clues MAY work. "I just know this," she said with a determined look. "I've had a small run in with him before. He destroyed my atlier." The word 'atlier' was an ancient term for a home or workshop. "I believe I could do something about him.... If you would just trust me." Mel sighed. "We wouldn't have to use the Etherion on Acnologia if you give me the command to do this." Images of her tiny minions came to mind. They were killed. Even though they were artificially made, she was still proud of her creations. "Acnologia needs to come back to his senses, and I know I could do something... I don't know what, but something to help him out. I don't like Acnologia, but I hate the fact that he's being made to do dirty work." She gripped a fist and her head fell to hide her beautiful eyes. Even though she was not pleased and sort of nervous, the rabbit face on her hat remained happy looking and cute. "I just fear Acnologia may be angered by the fact that Warden had done this and go crazy to kill him and the town may still be in danger, but there is a possibility that he may lose all memory of destroying the town because he may...." She finally looked back up at Lucien with a smile of confidence and determination in her wise and old eyes. "Recognize a witch." Mel tapped a pink shoe on the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fancy Mel's Themes:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 13th January 2014, 7:58 pm

From out of Mel's shadow came the spade family who slowly stood next to the witch and looked up at Acnologia sadily. "Sei ryu sama Kore wa anata ga sekai o hakai shitai shite iru ?" Daemon jr. asked as he looked up at the patron to his religion letting out a painful shriek causing Daemon to lower his head. Hai mirōdo watashi wa anata no negai o fuyo suru koto o yakusoku " Daemon slowly deactivated his lineage feeling it's power fade from his body and his lord strength coursing through him.

Daemon jr. slowly raised his hand to the sky silently calling the surrounding darkness into the palm of his hand compressing the large amount of the power within the size of a base ball that gives off a faint purple glow.Watashi no omo to kare no negai no tame ni watashi wa enryo shimasen

Daemon whistes and calls lunos from the shadows in his dire wolf form who stood at his partners side and gently nuzzled against his cheek as Daemon climbed onto his back and glared at Acnologia.

( just having a bit of fun while using Acnologia as the finish for my character story arc and an end to the dark priest arc Daemon will lose his darkness attribute

_____________________________________________________________________________________

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Waffles
    Waffles

Tournament Participation Badge- Player 
    Guild : Just A Passing Through Dark Mage
    Mentor : Himself

Post by Waffles 14th January 2014, 3:34 am

Surrender to darkness now, Loch'ness...

Waffles, still spaced out, was slowly being consumed by darkness, his eyes turning shining yellow. He knelt down for a few moments, Lucious shaking to make Waffles snap out of it. "MASTER!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" Lucious shouted out. And Waffles did snap out, his eyes turning back to its unique color of purple. "Sorry, Lucious..." Waffles apologized, realizing that the ground felt hotter. He chuckled. "Insolent fool. Whoever did this must be a complete idiot." The ice strings now turned liquid, still intact as a shape of a strings. The strings are still cool, so cool. Slowly, it evaporated before Waffle's eyes, in his dismay. Then, worried about Simon, he cast a spell. "Tsuin no puraido - erementarureido - jeminiraionsutoraiku!", a magic circle appeared before him, and created another magic circle in front of the magic circle, and as he pulled the trigger, 2 lions in the form of ice was formed, and opened another magic circle to use his lions, and melted to water, hitting Simon in order to douse the fire, hoping he didn't do damage. He opened a magic circle below him, sinking.

The magic circle closed. He waited for Simon to finish his attack, supporting Simon with another spell called 'Īguru no hikō - erementarureido - kyūshutsu shotto' if he ever gets himself on fire again to douse the flame, and if Simon is attacked or finished his attack, or his opponent is casting another spell at Simon, he opened a magic circle behind Simon, and grabbing him, he returned to the 'portal', and closed it again. He opened another magic circle, which is very far away from the heat of the battle, which is also safe. "You'll have to thank me later, for you are badly injured." He created another magic circle and stepped in, and closed it. He opened another one above the battle field, where stayed in mid-air to search for that someone. He faced at a direction, looking at Acnologia. Then he faced down, probably wanting to douse everyone's flames. He faced at another direction, spotting someone eating some popcorn. "Idiot." He created another magic circle below him and fell to it, and closed it. He appeared behind the guy eating popcorn (Doppio). "Don't you realize that it's not nice to use it against your allies, Blue Pegasus mage?" He crossed his armed, angry.

Spells Used: Tsuin no puraido - erementarureido - jeminiraionsutoraiku/Īguru no hikō - erementarureido - kyūshutsu shotto
    Magic Power: 85%/80% (if he used Apurōchi o ridairekuto - erementaru kotowaza - hanekaeru)
    HP: 100%
    Durations: Apurōchi o ridairekuto - erementaru kotowaza - hanekaeru - 1 post remaining
    Cooldown:

• Tsuin no puraido - erementarureido - jeminiraionsutoraiku - 3 posts
    • Īguru no hikō - erementarureido - kyūshutsu shotto - 3 posts (if he used it to douse the flames on Simon)
    • Apurōchi o ridairekuto - erementaru kotowaza - hanekaeru - 0 post cooldown. Can be used on the next post.
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 14th January 2014, 5:36 am

Aedre landed on the ground with swift, cat like grace and the first thing that greet her vision is some kind of magical bolt composed of arcane energy, rushing at her with blinding speed. She gasped for a split second, before Aqua Stepping some ten feet to the left of her previous spot. She expected the projectile to hurtle at a nearby wall, but watched with astonishment when it homed in on her. Roughly speaking it was the sensation of being at the center of an explosion. There seemed to be a deafening roar and a blinding flash of light all around her, and she  felt a tremendous shock - no pain, only a violent shock, such as you get from an electric terminal; with it a sense of utter weakness, a feeling of being stricken and shriveled up to nothing. The man in front of Aedre's vision receded into immense distance for a second. She'd fancy that one would feel much the same if they were struck by lightning. The Dragon Slayer knew immediately that she was hit, and she knew the culprit as well. It had been aimed from the direction of Acnologia and there was no one in Aedre's knowledge, with such magical caliber; so as to shoot high powered bolts at everyone in the battlefield.
    Trying to shake off the stinging pain that she felt, the woman tried to hear the words of her opponent, "Now you shall bow before me and take your punishment as I am your judge as your executioner. I judge you guilty of betraying The righteous seven. I sentence you to death as a evil soul."
    "You're... such a pain." Aedre mumbled incoherently to herself, as her vision returned back to normal after that little hurtful, rendezvous with Acnologia's bolt. She noticed his appearance had changed drastically; his face masked with wood and only one eye visible. He wore no clothes on his upper body and a ragged cloth was held on his waist, by a belt with round, carved stones on it. A total of four stones also revolved around the man's neck.
    "I must say, that you've got a really interesting magic there." Aedre complimented with a slight hint of sneer in her voice. With a taunting motion of his hands, her opponent had willingly asked the Slayer to make her first move. With a small smirk adorning her lips, Aedre would spurt towards his direction; when close to him, she'd jump high and try to aim a flying back kick with her right leg. Whether it hit or not, Aedre would land right in front of the man and swing a left hook at him, then plant her foot and whirl back the other way through the air with a spinning heel kick aimed for the side of his face. She'd somehow keep her momentum, going for a gut punch, followed by a shattering uppercut.
    Trying to not make her attacks predictable, Aedre would Aqua Step behind her adversary and hit his legs with a Sweep Kick, trying to get him off-balance.

--------------------------------

MP - 60%
    HP - 70%

PS: I'm basically hitting you with just the melee strength of an S Ranked Slayer (S Rank because of Aqua Drive)

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 ObrztW

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 14th January 2014, 7:38 am

The screams of the people faded away among the endless disaster that has struck them, not that here were many left to scream to begin with. Not after the first attack of Acnonolgia that annihilated the majority of Era's citizens. Which was being shown between the trembling attacks of the dragon and the mages that were currently fighting it and it's master.
    And Frederick knew he wasn't the only one who had realized this, because between every attack Frederick could hear nothing. No screams of people who would have been in utter terror, nor the crying from the spouses. This showed the impact of the dragons attack, that it had obliterated so many that the city almost fell silent. Well that was not entirely true, so every now and then Frederick could hear a faint sound that resembled something like a scream for help.

But unlike those that would be terrified by this terror, Frederick admired it. Not that he particular like the agony and death of so many. But the power that the dragon held, and while he admired such a display it made his greed only grow larger. He wanted this power for himself.

The battle against the dragon reached new heights as when a trembling sound of a barrage from cannons fired at the dragon. Lightning the entire town up into an enormous white flash, and for a moment everything was blinded by it.
    'It seems they brought in some serious fire power..'
    But even before Frederick could finish his thoughts the blinding light was being followed by a shockwave that ravaged every building close to the impact.
    On the outskirt however it only shook the ground, shaking every building that was left standing. Or even crumble them apart.
    When Frederick's visibility returned he could see the new player that had entered, but he did not expect for what he saw. Because besides the dragon was now an entire other creature that had entered this realm. And for what it looked like it seemed as destructive, if not even more as Acnologia self.

Frederick watched the twelve headed creature fly above the city, and as he observed it he decided it was still better to wait. After all he didn't want to put all his plans at risk.
    Suddenly Frederick's attention turned to somewhere else, as he felt a threat rushing in at him. From his left a sword like thing was dashing towards him. And in the split seconds hit could have hit him Frederick reacted to it. From out of the darkness of his cloak ten featureless tentacles shot out, from which several aimed at the sword that was coming for him. It swung into the sword, making it to change it aim away from Frederick. And landing just several feet away from him.
    It appeared to getting crowded around here.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lord Frederik on 14th January 2014, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Post by Eris 14th January 2014, 10:21 am

The flash of light and the deafening noise resounding from the impact of her main cannon made it difficult to see anything on the ground below,  and vice versa,  the only reason Siren could barely make out the situation below was due to both her enhanced sight and hearing,   seeing the faint shadows of people below and the appearance of a man on the back of the dragon.  

And then,  it was gone.  

Miraculously within the same second a dome of ice somehow managed to form in time to take the rest of her bombardment,  the cannonballs hit like the fist of a vengeful god and the dome shattered brilliantly casting sparkling shards of ice out in all directions which faded harmlessly into fog as roughly half the bombardment pounded the ground below to a far lesser degree than it would otherwise have done.

The probability of the dome and the teleportation of the dragon was enough that Siren in her more emotion-driven form of the Strike Hydra was left trembling with anger,  furious that her attack had failed and confused at just how the little man had managed to teleport himself and the giant dragon fractions of a second before otherwise sustaining the full brunt of it all.

The twelve headed beast easily jutted up to the side to snake over the city of Era,   her colossal body casting it's shadow down on the destruction below her as she moved with a fluid grace that was as mesmerizing as it would be terrifying.  

Her anger in her failure to complete her surprise blow and the disappearance of the dragon could be felt by the humans below in the city,   her roar would shake the already shaken populace,  but she was not here for them.   She was here to serve as their fierce guardian for those who remained.  

And she would stop at nothing to ensure the defense for those who remained.    Her spirit soared in determination and desire for justice,  water flared about her body like the flexing of a great muscle when she picked up on the sight of the dragon approaching the city once again from the distance to which it had fled.

With thunderous chorus the twelve heads roared their piercing cry of battle and the hydra shot towards the incoming threat like a bolt of black-scaled lightning streaming steam  in it's wake.   From her heads emerged great horns with which to ram and gore,   stretching wide and heavy,   white like marble against her obsidian scales.

On the approach,  Siren was ready to bolt in a new direction at the drop of a hat with perfect maneuverability to make drastic course corrections without loosing speed with which to dodge... or ready to shatter her body to reform in a new location in the instance that the situation become difficult to avoid,  always moving in a way which would put her closer to her target ready to slam into the beast's side with all her force,  fangs aching to pierce it's hide.    Body yearning to squeeze the life out of it if given the opportunity.

When within range,  each of her heads would howl with screaming beams of water to shred at her enemies,  each one well capable of carving through thick steel barriers,  each one as thin as a thread to slice through the air barely perceptible.    She would use this to penetrate barriers or defenses that would oppose her or incoming attacks even as she made her attempts to dodge and weave away,   still bearing down the charge. 

Abyssal Horns used.  7 post duration.

Strike Hydra Howls used (Abyssal Howls focused through Strike Hydra's ability to use stunted damage versions without cooldown).

Regrettably I could not find reason for Siren to notice Sparrow.   She has never even met the man.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 NvVyM98

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 14th January 2014, 11:48 am

She'd killed a target. Her plan however had not succeeded because she had been spotted by a rune knight and two others. Before she even had a chance to react to them one of them punted her out of the room sending her flying. "Hey. Its rude to interrupt when someone's eating." she said and then suddenly there was a blade at her throat. However, as soon as it arrived it was gone and she was bound instead by shadows. She didn't do anything for a moment and just looked at the people in the room. That was when it began to get cold and the kicker left at high speed. The cold was quite sapping she felt it through every pore in her body. However, it was as the cold began to effect her that something quite amazing and strange happened. A surge of magic power shot through her as the piece of Harland was digested.

-------
    (As of this point Sinali is C rank. Events are always the most recent point in someone's timeline so as she ranked up before the event is over she is now C rank for the event. Plus I have a cool reason as to why she seemed D rank before)

The surge was enough to give her the strength to break the shadowy bindings. She'd passed her exam before, but her magic power had not increased as she had expected. She'd learned new spells, but they had seemed flimsy at best. However, it seemed though that the digesting of such a powerful mage's flesh was the final key to unlocking that extra bit of strength. Now she was a C rank mage in every sense of the word. She knew from the feel of the ice that the man responsible was too strong for her to deal with, even with her power boost. It was time to regroup and prepare for the next phase of her plan. If she couldn't succeed in her plans to launch Etherion she'd have to do the other parts of her plan. Those were much harder though.

"Are you ready Mr. Snakey?" she asked the silver bracelet on her hand. The eyes appeared to glow briefly, at least to her eyes and she smiled. It was time to begin. As she flew her eye was drawn to the large dragon, but also the large flaming tornado that many people appeared to be ignoring. It was odd that people could ignore such a thing when it was sucking in demons and rubble. It was probably the third most impressive thing she'd seen today. The first being acnologia and the second being the fortress of cannons.

-

Welcome Guest.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 14th January 2014, 4:43 pm

Silver's eyes became alert seeing the smoke rise over the hill that held Era at its base. He'd herd that Era was under attack but from all that smoke he could tell it was worse than a simple attack. His running pick up as he neared the top the smoke thickened and he herd the sounds of battle and cry's of terror. Neko reached the top and what he saw made him shake with fear.

Neko saw ash and rubble and in the middle of it all was the great dragon of death. Neko herd legends of him but never did he expect that he would come face to face with it. Neko watched as mages battled with other mages and demons. Everything was a complete chaos. Neko drew his sword his hand still shaking as he ran off down to Era. He didnt know if he'd be any help but he'd try. Neko's blade clashed with a demon. He swung and dodged finally getting rid of a demon but he knew there would be countless more. He had to find a guild mate or a friend soon.

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Mentor : Loros the Ice Demon/ Gideon Faust

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Endless Hunger Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 14th January 2014, 7:58 pm

Kyll’s attacks hit Faust dead on. His armor took the blow but he was pushed back slightly, after the attack happened his eyes flickered once more at Kyll. His voice even more stern and angered once again commanded Kyll. “Kyll! Stop this pointless fighting. You are no help here anymore. The dragon is fighting outside, the Head Quarters will fall soon. This is no longer an option, you are coming with me!” The fog had covered his physical presence from the mages in the room but he was perfectly fine in the area, able to hear and smell them. He was more worried about Kyll than any others in the area and would just focus in on her, the fog would also slow those in its area down even more so now that it had been out for a few seconds (50% speed decrease) giving him a speed advantage as well. At near inhuman speeds Faust charged. The gap between the two was short and the armor propelled him so quick that he was on top of her location in a near instant. His spear was poised to strike her leg, if it was still in the same location that it was before and his senses were not playing tricks on him. He mainly just wanted to cripple her enough to admit surrender and he could clean up the rest of the mess.

As the two would be fighting inside rumble of earthquakes could be heard echoing throughout the areas surrounding Era. A war was waging, one that was between a rather large dragon and multiple high class mages. Their energy filled the air around Era causing Neimo to grow even more nervous and scared. His master had been missing for a while now and it seemed that this battle was growing too intense for even the saber wyvern to handle. He hated to ditch Faust but the beast could no longer fly safely in the air nor roam the ground without being caught up in the battle. One last final swoop around the city to try to catch him or his scent and he was off heading back to the cold mountain top fortress that Faust and his father had erected years go. If Faust made it out of here in one piece Neimo knew that was where he would head to first, a safe place that he could lay low for awhile and lick any wounds he might have taken.

Breath has 2 more post left
    Armor is at 50% left durability

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Total Experience: 750
    Experienced needed for next rank: 3000
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 14th January 2014, 10:23 pm

post soundtrack:

Kyll closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Never thought I had to use this... I have one shot... just one. She thought. "So I'm no help? Alright... I'll help." She smirked. "Because apparently I have Fate on my side at this moment." Suddenly, in the mist she felt a spear cut into her leg. If the spear had been closer it would've impaled her leg. However the cut was very deep. Kyll winced in pain and let out the cry that an injured animal would make. Kyll grabbed the spear. Her yellow aura began to shine brighter than ever. She held her free hand with her index and middle finger stretched. Kyll smirked and began to speak her incantation in a very quick manner. "Oh Universe shine your glory down on me and guarantee me my victory," she smirked. "BACKED BY PROPHECY!" She screamed letting three times as much magic flow through her nova as if she had lifted the levies on her magic. She had no limits in her mind. Kyll's confidence in this hit grew. Kyll thought she may, no she will end this fight with her as the victor. Her hand immediately changed into a fist as she punched the ground, "ASTRAL CRATER!" A pressure of Heavenly Body energy surged from her body. The punch to the ground caused the crater to be three times deeper than it normally was and the pressure of light surged from her body to Faust. This surge was so fast and so quick that once it ran into Faust, he would be thrown across the room and held against the way for a good three seconds. The thickness to the surge was about 4 feet and it spread centered on her body all the way to the edges of the room they stood in. The mist in the room immediately cleared and ceiling would fly off as the dome of light consumed the entire room, however a very strong spell held the room together. Those that were still in there would've been affected as well.

After all was said and done, Kyll fell to the ground holding her leg. She put her hand on her mark one last time to send out a distress signal to her guild mates. Faust would be across the room. A spell like that would've been powerful enough to knock out a mage of the same rank as Kyll. She took the obi off of her kimono top and wrapped it around her leg like a bandage. Her father's journal fell to the ground as she picked it up and held it. "I can help by telling you... that you don't belong here either. You're not like the other dark mages. You're actually SANE. You should atone for what you've done." Kyll was exhausted. She shouldn't have, but the Nova wore off.

OOC:

Themes:
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 15th January 2014, 1:07 am

*Drip... drip...

The sound of water droplets echoed throughout the void. An emptiness filled with a thick white mist. Black shadows of strange creatures lurking behind it. The light that was there could have originated from any direction, as if there was no single lightsource, but the source was all around.

*Drip... drip...

One after the other the droplets shattered against the same spot on the back of his head, over and over. He took a deep breath, taking in the magical substance that had replaced the oxygen in this place. His eyes were closed, his body completely still, balancing on the tip of one foot. He was balancing on what seemed to be a granite spike rising up from the depths below. Then again, ''below'' was relative. What was up, down, left or right? In this realm, not even gravity had the faintest idea. The water droplets "fell" horizontally from some point of origin beyond the mist onto the back of his head. Though he was standing perfectly straight.

He breathed in deep once more.

*Drip.. drip.. drip..

The speed of the falling droplets increased as the arcane air filled his lungs. The pressure of the spike onto his foot increased, as if it wanted to rise further. The light shone brighter onto the surrounding mists that seemed to be drawn in, even the strange beings beyond the mists came closer to the edge of the fog.

Zeno opened his eyes. He understood now.

I am the center...

As he realized this fact, the granite spike beneath him crumbled, the droplets stopped falling, the mists and its shadows pulled back and everything became dark. Except for him. Zeno held his hand in front of his face and stretched out his fingers. An aura of white light was pulsing from him.

"The time has come," a deep and unnatural voice echoed throughout the Arcane Realm. It was as if several demons were speaking simultaneously with synchronized voices.

"Am I allowed to die now?" Zeno replied, his voice hoarse, cold and tired.

"No, you are now ready to serve beyond mortal imagination," the voice spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"You have survived all forms of torture this realm has to offer without losing your sanity, your will or your heart. Your soul has endured more than any human soul ever could. You have risen above those that came before. Now is the time for the final step in the atonement of your sins. You will serve us, as you will serve the world. Walk in our light, and your soul shall be saved. Stray from the path, and you shall be condemned."

"I understand."

The light eminating from his body blinded him, and for a brief second, all Zeno could feel and hear was the sound of himself breathing out slowly.

The blinding flash of light burst through the fabric of reality as the Shadow Savior returned to the mortal world. He felt reborn, his body stronger than it had ever been before, his power stretching further beyond what he had previously thought was his limit, his mind calm, his heart peaceful, his soul in balance. His silver arcane armor seemed freshly polished and weighed less than he remembered.

The Eclipse Soul distress signal resonated right in front of him. The girl was down on the ground, holding her leg after what seemed to have been a tough fight. An unconscious body of what Zeno presumed to be her opponent lay further away in the dust.
    Zeno knelt down behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"My my... How you've grown," he said with a warm voice.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 15th January 2014, 2:39 am

Daemon senior and Ayami rushed through the battle torwards the sound of a demon to find silver struggling against a horde of fiends as lunar and dark energy began to combine around them forming a silver wolf and a black dragon. Milord , Milady grant us your power and give us the strength to destroy our enemies ... Dark moon beast descent " The two joined hands then then sent out their combine energy in the form of a wolf with draconic wings that tore a radiant path through the demon right to silver, as the hybrid energy beast vanished the two stood ready as Daemon held a katana made from lunar magic with several more floating around him in his lunar hunter gear while ayami was wearing a darker version of lunar hunter with a rapier in one hand and a 9 mm pistol in her right . honestly brother how many times do I have to keep helping u not that I mind ut you should know better. " with a smirk Daemon senior rushed towards the demons and jumped into the air kicking one of them in the skull and slamming them into the pavement below while using spinning slash to cut the surrounding demons in half from the torso.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cameria shifts for a while and looks back at Daemon junior who is staring at the baseball sized orb of pure darkness resting in his hand he knew that if he crushed it now then reopened his hand the energy would consume him and lunos tearing their bodies apart in the unforgiving maelstrom of swirling energy. "Sore wa jikanda"

( I figured for my own amusement to use Japanese for the dead language of the if this ticks anyone off let me know :/ )

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Sacred Sword Balmung

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Swordmonger: Balmung
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 15th January 2014, 5:02 am

Warden would watch as the dome finished crumbling, and the giant snake contorted to not slam all the rest of the civilians. He would look down at Acnologia who would be breathing heavily as it flew over. It had probably not spent this long destroying one place, nor had it been so injured since before he had reached his prime back when he was alive.

Warden would nod and look back ahead, as the snake noticeably a hydra, and flying towards the two of them at breakneck speeds. "Twelve heads... that's pretty impressive, actually," he would say, with a dull expression in his eyes. He looked down at Acnologia, and began to funnel some of his own magic into the king of Dragons. "This may not be much, but I'll be damned if it ain't enough. Oh wait..." he would say in a joking manner.

Acnologia would stop mid-flight, and place both claws infront of him, Warden would then point his hand forward. "Bring it on, Hydra!" A gigantic magic seal would form in front of Acnologia as it would fire 5 airship-sized bolts of homing arcane energy. The beast would begin to swerve around (as Siren stated) and the magic missiles would miss innitially, "I've got you locked onto." He would declare, acting as a part of Acnologia for the moment. The magic missiles, much like the spell magic missile from a certain table top game, would begin to curve around and attack from the side. If she managed to swerve around that, they chased her faster than lightning to hit her.

These magic missiles were far beyond what Acnologia fired earlier, one hit from these would easily destroy an island, and the explosion from impact dwarfed Magical Records by the hundreds of meters. And the worst part was, there were five of them, and they were relentless. Had Siren taken one and shattered to reform elsewhere, that would definitely get her out of the way... except they were locked onto her magical presence. Acnologia would right past the magic missiles with a slight rotation, as Warden held on to a horn with his free hand.

If the 12-headed beast would suddenly appear somewhere in particular inconvenient for them, he would use one of his short warps to warp one of those titanic magic missiles right into her main body, easily detecting such a gigantic magical presence, and he would repeat until he was out of Short Warps if he had to. Otherwise he would keep going to descend down to Era one more time. He would drop down and land on the ground before Lucien Sparrow once more, "Sorry for the wait, I had a particular twelve-headed problem to bypass," he would say. Warden would then raise one hand catching the River Styx, through a portal. The camera would watch the scene as the two of them stood face to face, dust carried in the breeze. Warden would chuckle a bit, "I saw your dome a few minutes ago. Quite an impressive display of molding magic. Yugi would be jealous."

He would quickly, and without warning attack an attack from a standing position, as the River Styx broke into a series of seven dagger length blades that flew with perfect precision at hard to perceive speeds, which would hit with brutal damage given he didn't avoid it. "Try to make this fight interesting for me, I don't know how long it's been since I've had a fight that didn't bore me out of my mind," he would add in clicking his sword back into its sheath.

MP: 30%
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 15th January 2014, 8:18 am

Kyll felt a hand on her shoulder and then she heard a familiar voice. "Master..." She turned her head and what she saw made a bloodied glove moved from her leg to her mouth. Tears began to form in her eyes. Kyll had never felt so many feelings like this before: Sadness from what she had seen, anger towards the guild who caused it, happiness because he was back. He was back. Kyll's uncontrollable tears streamed from her eyes to her cheeks to the ground. Kyll put the hand she had on her face on the ground to attempt to stand. Kyll wanted to bow out of respect. However, she barely had the strength to really stand and was her leg truly in bad shape. Kyll winced in pain. "I'm sorry Master... I..." Kyll laughed out of happiness, but the mixed feelings still rolled through her as she put her hand on Zeno's hand on her shoulder. She didn't know if just touching him would help him understand all that she went through just to get Alexander down. The laugh was also out of the fact that she didn't know how to deal with the chaos of emotions that rolled through her like a super cell thunderstorm. "I can't stand... There's a pretty deep gash in my leg from Alexander's spear... and Harland...." Kyll looked over at Harland's limp and dead body which had been knocked away by the last spell she completed. She pounded a fist to the ground. "I couldn't get to him in time.." Kyll looked at Alexander and sighed. "Alexander, there's a lot to him I need to explain, but later. He's killed a lot of Rune Knights here. I don't know if there is anything I can do to help him, Master Zeno." Kyll put a hand on her face and rubbed her tears away. Kyll had been crying the entire time. She looked down at the her leg and her vision started to blur. Her obi was stained with so much blood from the cut to her thigh. Kyll reached down and put her hands on the cut and placed a lot of pressure on it. Kyll looked forward and the tears continued to stream. She took in another deep breath. "This wasn't growth, I was sloppy..." Kyll said truthfully. "If he hadn't stabbed me so blindly, I would've been injured even worse...." Kyll continued to cry. "And if I had used one more spell than what I have done right now. I wouldn't have been able to pull it off." Kyll couldn't feel her leg anymore due to the pain. "I've done all I can to help here." Kyll smiled back at Zeno. "I would like to go home. I might be able to get some sleep for once."

Last edited by Chancellor Kyll on 16th January 2014, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 15th January 2014, 8:30 am

► WE'RE BUILDING IT UP,

Mary listened to Lances wimpering as he fought against himself before suddenly throwing himself to death. Thinking he has become strong, he has brought his weaker self out in the open, not fighting for his life and those around him but completely giving up. This made Mary sneer, with some of her teeth showing as she watched him throw his around outward while summoning some kind of blade created from shadows behind him. He continued on as he now split the swords into fifth's, two pointed into her direction while the rest was pointed into other directions.

"Don't think I care what your doing with those swords of yours.......I for one know they aren't going to work....So just die already!"

She shouted as the flames upon her person erupted even larger that consumed her entire body. Pounding her fists she created a large dragon magic crest before her and raised her arms above her head.

"Fire Dragon's Scorched Earth!"

She shouted before throwing her arms forward and downward toward Lance and five balls of fire flung at him, created by the flames that surrounded her. They flew toward Lace at around 40mph, homing onto his location before making contact. Each strike reacted with an explosion upon impact, even if it had missed anything within a 15ft radius would either be blown away from the blast of feel the burning sensation in their skin. But not before long was there another fellow mage that took the scene.

"Metallic Demon's Howl!"

She heard from within the distance as a speedy demon run quickly through and through the rubble and dirt before releasing a vortex of shrapnel toward her location. She smiled as she knew this was the mark of any slayer and was happy to help them cross the line between life and death. She inhaled the air around her, unknowingly consuming some of the flames that surrounded their whereabouts and concentrated fire within her cheeks.

"Fire Dragon's ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRR!"

She roared a bit late but her strength proved her worth as it slowly grew and grew outward against the others howl. But even though her strength was much more stronger then the others it didn't seem to quite meet the mark. Their attacks clashed for a bit before ending in an explosion of shrapnel and flames that consumed them both within a 1 meter radius. Multiple cuts can be seen on her body from the shrapnel and her scales weren't able to combat them, she groaned and awaited his next move.

Mari Windsor

TAGS

NOTES

WORDS

Made by AERON of BTN!

►TO BURN IT TO THE GROUND

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterEnd To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 1075957MagicEnd To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 15th January 2014, 3:40 pm

Lance smiled and closed his eyes as the girl shot the fireball at him "I guess this is my end..." Lance said with a smile. "LIKE HELL IT IS!" Shouted a voice above him as Draco flew down and tried to pick him up but what to slow and Griffon noticed this and pushed Lance out of the way giving Draco time to pick Lance up. As they flew higher into the sky the fire balls came closer to Griffon and at a last second Lance looked down and saw Griffon flicker a smile at him then... it ended with a bang. Lance stared down at Griffon's body with anger in his eyes. The will to continue burned stronger than ever and the intro of Simon into the field made it even stronger. "Draco...thank you... I would like to continue..." Lance said as he let go of Draco and dropped to the ground as the girl attacked Simon.

Lance's eyes were once again covered by a shadow now "So you think you can attack my friends..." Lance muttered under his breath "but I wont let you with my body still here... It is true that I was only fighting for myself back then but now I am fighting for a different cause..." Lance said as he clenched his fists "I wont let you attack my friends!" Lance yelled as a purple and dark aura appeared around him. "I don't want to continue to fight you but if you attack my friends I will have no choice!" Lance said as the shadow kings sword appeared in his hands and shined with a dim black aura around it as he lifted it up "Give me the power of your squad Shadow King! I call fourth the squad of shadows!" Lance yelled as the aura from the sword formed 4 soldiers and two archers.

"Lance put his sword down and glared at the girl "Shadow Squad.... Lets do this!" Lance said as he swung his sword forward and the archers shot one arrow each at her (Two arrows) And the soldiers charged at her and swung their swords before bouncing back.

Magic used: 20%
    Hp left: 40%

Link to my sword and its abilities: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5486-lance-s-sword

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 15th January 2014, 3:57 pm

Nekos eyes turned to see his brother. Though Neko was happy to see him his comments made neko slightly mad. Neko raised his sword to Daemon and jabbed a demon behind him but the blade was so close to his head it sent a few locks if hair falling.Heh I have no need for your help but next time try not to miss one ok? Keep it up ad I'll have to come close to almost killing you for what? The third or forth time brother? Neko smirked pulling the blade back over his head and into a demons head.But... Little brother as much as I'd like to have our fun games.... Nows not the time. I know we can't do much about the Death dragon but we might be able to take out a number of these demons. What do you say we get close to the dragon killing demons along the way. When we get there..... Let's show them the power of Nyx and Luna. Nekos breath was heavy from all the fighting and he knew there spell would take out a lot of demons but how many he wasn't sure. Neko half smiled at his brother.what do yea say brother? Should we team up just like the good ole days? Heh maybe I will help you get into fairytail where we would do a lot of damage haha!!

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Mentor : Loros the Ice Demon/ Gideon Faust

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Endless Hunger Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 15th January 2014, 10:49 pm

A grin crossed Faust’s face, he felt his spear slide down into Kyll’s flesh. He knew he missed his mark but the scream she let out was music to his ears that was until he felt the force from her attack knock him back. The attack broke his armor and shattered a good chunk of bones in his body. A loud ringing sound was blaring in his ears, his vision started to fade. The last thing that he saw was a bright light form in the room. The last words he heard was a man’s voice speaking to Kyll and from the way she addressed him as master he assumed it to be the man Zeno, the 0 Wizard Saint. After that Faust head fell like a ton of bricks as he feel into a deep sleep. As he laid there on the floor blood trickled out from his body, he was slipping into a minor coma, mainly due to the trauma dealt to his head.

The battle raged on outside but in here in Faust mind time stood still. He was brought to a memory of his past, though a memory that he had no recollection on. He was inside a large room of his father’s fortress. Candles burned all around forming a magical circle it seemed. Black curtains covered the windows, as well as draped over a bed in the center of the room. Faust walked towards the bed, he saw something moving on the bed but could not make it out. As he grabbed the drapes on the bed the sound of another entering the room stopped him. He turned around to see a tall man, pale skin, and black hair. The man walked over to the bed, walking right through Faust. He caught a small glimpse of a woman in the bed before the images fell apart and a voice called out to him. “Alexander….Alexander….the time is approaching rather quickly, prepare yourself the sins of your forefathers will soon be upon you.” The voice faded just as quickly as the images, Faust was now floating in a sea of darkness waiting for something to stir him. As he laid there a handful of Rune Knights would bust into the room, quickly throwing anti magic cuffs on him.

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Total Experience: 750
    Experienced needed for next rank: 3000
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 16th January 2014, 3:34 am

He listened to the praising of the girl as she was baffled by his magic. Even the evil people can see that his power given by the gods was one of the most beautiful things that existed. It was a honor and privilege for him to wield it.  He stabbed his sword in to the ground as he was sure she would be attacking from close range. His sword was okay but not for quick melee attacks. As it was a claymore or zweihander he called it. as the blade was resting in the ground with the handle looking like the cross he Answered her praise.

“oh I thank you for your praise sweet lady but that won’t save you from my wrath. Tough I must say you’re pretty good looking. It’s a bit of a waste to kill that body of yours. But.. ”, he got cut of short as she jumped towards him trying to kick his face. Damn you interrupting me. He ducked to evade the kick and succeeded as her leg was going over his head. He was just about to attack her when she was quicker then him a kick  in his ribs punched out the air in his lounges and he was defensless against the next kick that hit his face and made him go on a knee. She then punched another time in to his stomach and was about to punch him a uppercut. But dryaw had regained his mind and lend more on his knee to dodge the upper cut not only that he laid his arm over her punching arm and then went under it to grab her shoulder. He pulled her toward her and punched her a couple of times in the face. He then would knee her in the stomach but she disappeared and something kicked his legs from underneath him.

He fell on his hands and made a headroll while turning around. He arrived next to his sword he puls  it out of te ground and sprints toward her. With the range advantage he has on the sword. Making a cut from bottom left to upper right. Instead of stopping there he makes a 360 degree spin to use the speed power to make another slash towards her. He then fals on a knee and trys to stab her in the shoulder. If it hits or not he doesn’t care he jumps back and does a spin hit with his sword to try hit herif she would disappear again and appear behind him.

hp= 67%
    mp= 50%

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Beigecat
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 16th January 2014, 6:46 am

As Zeno listened to his apprentice's explanation and took in her emotional reaction to his return, his heart grew warmer. He could not hold back a smile and let the happiness overflow him. Kyll had grown so much since his disappearance he could hardly believe it.

He glanced over at Harland, a lifeless body not much further away. Zeno closed his eyes and held the old man in his thoughts after a brief sigh. For the councilman to have died here... Harland might have been old, but Zeno remembered there was still plenty of fight left in him despite his age. The situation was not to be underestimated. In spirit, Zeno wished the old councilman peace.

Kyll mentioned her opponent, a man responsible for the deaths of many Rune Knights. Alexander. He seemed either unconscious or unwilling to draw any further attention. Either way, the remaining Rune Knights would have to take him in. Zeno had no time to waste here.
    Suddenly, a minor headache arose and visions rushed through his mind. He saw glimpses of Acnologia, some dark mage with enormous power and many other mages fighting. Whatever battlefield it was that he had entered, he knew he was needed. As the arcane lords had foretold.

You are running out of time, A voice echoed through his head. Zeno called it the Voice of the Arcane, the voice of the arcane lords that reside in their respective realm. The realm Zeno draws his power from, the realm that watches over the mortal world. The realm Zeno serves.

"I am proud of you Kyll. However, this fight is far from over. I'm afraid you cannot go home just yet," Zeno said.

He snapped his fingers and a card appeared between his index finger and his thumb. It was the Major Arcana card called The High Priestess. The card dissolved into arcane energy that started swirling around Zeno's hand. He then cast it upon Kyll after which it generated a bright white aura. Her wounds would start to heal at an incredible rate and she would be fit for battle by the time they would arrive at what Zeno considered to be the upcoming final showdown, if his visions were true.

The Wizard Saint flicked another card in the air, which ripped a tear in reality as it dissolved and opened up a portal to the Arcane Realm. Not even a second after it opened, a chariot pulled forward by a pair of pegasi and a pair of sphinxes burst through the rift. Green flames sparked from the ground as the chariot came to a halt beside Zeno.

"Get in, we need to put an end to this chaos."

End To An Era [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Three Evils
    Three Evils

Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Guild : Blue Pegasus

Post by Three Evils 16th January 2014, 9:17 am

Doppio watched at how his flames almost finished off the injured one, but where doused before it was too late by one of the insects below, allowing him to attack in the end ‘Hm. He’s surely dead after that though’, thought Doppio as he observed the two roars collide.

This was certainly getting boring though. this fight had no depth to it, it was just some mediocre wizards flinging spells the same way a bunch of monkeys would throw their crap at eachother. That was why he was almost glad when The flame-dousing mage somehow appeared behind him. That would provide him a little entertainment.

“Use what again?, The popcorn?, I did nothin’ dude”, he replied, not even bothering to turn back to look at him, “Is that I didn’t bring enough for everyone?, Well in my defense I’ll state that I didn’t know that I’d get caught in a battle to save the world, your friends, next corner’s Kentucky Fried Chicken or whatever you are fighting for. By the way, if it was the KFC, I’m sad to inform you that it has been burned to the ground. But hey, you get to avenge it now, right?”

“... Anyways, Scottish Lake dude, don’t you think you are wasting your time here?, after all, our fiery friend is ripping your mates a new one, so how about you go and fight her, or assist the wounded, maybe heroically save a kitty on a tree or, I don’t know, go check how deep can you shove your head up your ass?... Regardless of what you choose, by all means, do get lost.”

With this said, Doppio turned his attention back at the battlefield where the shadow guy had dropped to the ground from his dragon, subsequently bursting in flames once again from the friction with the air. He however did not seem to pay any mind to this fact, “Hmmmm... He might be a useless weakling, but he endures the pain well...”, he commented to himself. Doppio doubted the young man would hold much longer. It was when he fell that he’d enter in action.

Battle log:

Last edited by Three Evils on 16th January 2014, 10:25 am; edited 8 times in total
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 16th January 2014, 10:13 am

Kyll's leg stopped bleeding. She took the obi off and her blurred vision cleared. She put weight on her hands and got up to stand. She felt a little lighter than before, as if some of her magic power had returned to her. The next thing she saw was a chariot appearing out of a portal. Kyll returned to her closed eyes nature and kept a stern look on her face. She climbed in the chariot. "But... How will I help? That mage is far too strong. He almost took down Sephiria..." Kyll pointed out that she had seen Sephiria come into the guild looking like she had been roughed up by someone. She sat her book down on the chair of the chariot and she slid her kimono top off so that she was only wearing her body suit. She looked at Zeno and nodded. She smiled. She had just been announced as the Ace of Rebirth and Reincarnation. She made it a point to catch up to her fellow Aces, however, she was still in B rank, and she knew she could channel her magic to learn a spell.

Kyll bit her thumb as she sat there in her body suit. She looked up at the villain Warden. "It wasn't his guild that killed Harland. I will find that girl... I know I can't 'avenge' Harland. I want to do something about my father in law... The most I could do was kick her like a ball across the room." Kyll said with a sigh. She put a hand on the bloodied obi. "This chaos was too close to home. I didn't know I was sensing this until I came here. The whole getting stronger thing... is new to me." Kyll cracked her knuckles then her neck. She pushed her glasses up, surprised they were still there. She looked at Zeno. "I'm going to need a good guild spell to handle this," she said looking up at Zeno with a smirk. "I'm certain you would know a good spell to give me while you fight him."

Themes:

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 6:18 am