Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Farewell

Farewell  Empty Farewell

Post by Guest 6th September 2014, 12:48 pm

I'm sorry, but the time has come. I'm currently a law school student, and the work is simply overwhelming. I cannot help but spend almost every hour of my day studying so I can maintain the marks I desire. As some of you may know, I am very optimistic. I have moved quite a few times in the past for a better education, and depending on how well I do this year, I plan to do so again. I hope to attend Harvard next year, though their requirements are extremely high. Ironically enough, this is why Harvard is my goal; it's the number one law school in the world.

Anyways, enough about education. Let us discuss this site. I have made a tremendous amount of friends on this site, and hopefully will never forget any of them- if this happens, fill me in. Those I've called "bro" or "sis" actually display significant meaning. James, for example. If you're looking at this, you are definitely my best friend on this site (no offence to others). There have also been other great friends, especially those I met early in my journey: Viola, Indar, Zenneth, Sum, Sephi and Izzy. I'm a proud Catholic, and as a Catholic, I believe all people were born as gifts. The people whom I have mentioned are definitely gifts in my mind; blessings. Many have followed who possess similar attributes to those above, which I cannot help but thank. These are people like Lance and Rita; honourable people. Already, I've made remarks regarding numerous people, though I've only been on the site for five months. Even those who aren't mentioned should know who they are, and know that I admire their friendship.

There's much more I can say, though if I did, I'd actually be running over school hours, as we speak. One last thing, however. I know that while I was once a global moderator, some of you disagreed with judgments I've made of you or your application. Well, I'd just like to say this is ironically the ultimate punishment to being a global moderator. As a global moderator, you will not please everyone. I surely did not please everyone I encountered, though I have tried my best to pay my respects afterwards. Despite these course of actions, however, I believe in loving the enemy (another Catholic teaching), which is why I do not hold a grudge against those who dislike me- even now.

From the very second I joined this site until this farewell thread, I will always be grateful for being a part of this community. It was truly an honour starting a new journey here, and sharing my imagination with all of you. I hope this site will continue to be rewarded for its kindness as more members enter this fine establishment.
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Farewell  Empty Re: Farewell

Post by Felicity Vrago 6th September 2014, 3:03 pm

Farewell and godspeed! May you be the best darn lawyer the world has ever seen!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Farewell  P5l7Dxp
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th September 2014, 3:34 pm

Good luck wherever life takes you and I hope life is good to you. If its not you tell me and I will kick its ass!

On a more serious note.... I thought of you as like an online brother man... you helped me through shit that I couldn't get through alone and even gave me incite on life.

I will miss you and I wish you wernt leaving... have a good life and hope you achieve your goals.

Last edited by Lance Knighthunter on 7th September 2014, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sumdumguy

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : None, cause she's smart like that
    Mentor : Melody Lorelei (Supposedly Deceased)
    Experience : 1491

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sumdumguy 6th September 2014, 3:44 pm

I know I've acted like a dick to you, but know that it wasn't because I genuinely dislike you. I do like you it's just... not had the best of times. Sorry for anything negative I've said to you, and I hope you have a damn good life.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 6th September 2014, 4:19 pm

Sorry to see you go but take care and I hope things go well for you.

Farewell  LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 6th September 2014, 5:18 pm

Awe...Goodbye, I hate to see you go. Take care, Yuki. >w< *hugs goodbye* 
    <3

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 6th September 2014, 8:16 pm

Don't fall down the stairs again.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

Farewell  Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 6th September 2014, 11:46 pm

Sorry to see you leave man. I was really happy to call you a friend most of the time, though we didn't talk much before you left, sorry about that. Though i hope you have good life and get to do things you love. Goodbye Luca, you were a good friend.

Farewell  18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 7th September 2014, 1:47 pm

I saw this yesterday, but I didn't reply to it then. Why? Reason is very simple - I don't want to. I wish this thread was never created, for one reason only; I wish you weren't leaving. It was very good having you here, and fun while it lasted. I also can't help but feel an even stronger desire to talk more to you; we didn't get enough of that. You're easily one of my favourite people around (no offense to the others), and I'm going to miss you greatly. Some people didn't really like you, but I don't understand why; I think you're great.

...Lot more I can say, but I'll end the note here.

Have a good one, bro.

Farewell  V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 8th September 2014, 1:06 pm

I will miss you Kichi... T^T

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 9th September 2014, 6:25 am

Kichi.... *cries* Take care, and good luck! I'll give you my best cupcake recipe so you can always be reminded of us when you make them :D

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 9th September 2014, 9:46 am

Its quite disappointing to see you leave, Luca. I've only known you for a short while, but its been great knowing you and talking to you nevertheless.

I wish you the best for your Harvard dreams and all other endeavours in life!

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Farewell  ObrztW

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 9th September 2014, 10:09 am

B-Bai Kichi... I'll miss you T^T

:tears:

Farewell  0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Farewell  Coolt137
    Brushogun
    Brushogun

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Eclipse Soul (Aelyst Crux Member)
    Mentor : Kichiro Yukine
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Art of War
    Second Skill: Ramen Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Brushogun 10th September 2014, 2:44 pm

KICHI, NOOOOO!!!

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 10th September 2014, 5:16 pm

Good luck paying for Harvard when you get in. You'll spend the rest of your life paying that off, haha.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space