Special Characteristics: A scar in the shape of a pentagon burned onto his back. His bones have demonic symbols carved into them.
Personality: Indar's personality is a complex one, as it seems at least. He appears nice to most people, always smiling, being happy and acting polite, but underneath the nice cover, rests a being who's hearth is filled with evil. Due to this, he has a way with people, to make them trust him or at the very least, have a nice conversation with him and at times, he hold no back-thought to this. He isn't one to go and kill anyone at random, not before he knows who they are at least and what their death would bring to this world.
The personality that he does hide, is one of pure evil and hatred. Though a curious one. He looks at people like objects of interest most of the time and loves to just look at them, from a higher point. He never stalks a single person, but he does take interest in some people, who he has either known for a longer time or has some special connection to. The interest in people comes from Indar's origin, the origin of a devil, minor devil at that. Due to this origin, he thinks of himself stronger and better as your average human or well, a human who doesn't have magic.
Indar loves to play with people and talk to people, who know who he actually is, completely normally. He is never phased or scared by anyone, keeping his cool in almost any situation, unless someone, who he actually cares about, is hurt. Though this is an incredibly rare occurrence, one that happens really rarely. Although, the way he plays with people, is trying to make them angry, finding the right spots to poke them in and playing with the things they love. Torture isn't far off from what he does, but his torture is different and not the regular things.
In battle, Indar is incredibly cold and merciless to his enemies. He will rather take hits himself, than to let any go. It fairly common, that after Indar goes through a job, a pile of bodies is left somewhere, as the guy will kill even a bystander. He isn't one to protect others in a fight and enjoys fighting alone, as he can focus a lot better then. Though, something special can happen to him in a fight or when he sees blood. Indar then goes seemingly insane and will almost pulverize the first being he sees, to satisfy his thirst for blood. This makes being in a group harder for him, as he may attack allies while in this state.
As a leader, Indar can work wonders sometimes. He isn't a person who will take a no from his subordinates, but he will never make them do much, just kill. He can get results as a leader, but these results always involve a mass murder of people or at least one murder. Though, under a leader Indar can work as well, as long as the leader is stronger than him, then he will take orders without a problem, but if he is stronger, he may act rebellious. This can cause some issues, though not usually. He will take any order and complete it, without another thought, as to why he is doing this.
- Humans: Not that he wants to help them or anything, but they fascinate him, both mentally and physically. This also causes him to have an interest in human anatomy.
- Snakes: They are the one type of beings he loves. The animal that he can keep as a pet and actually take care of. This is caused by the fact, that snakes represent evil and Indar really is evil, so there is some resemblance there.
- Blood: The red liquid is seen as a beautiful thing to Indar, a thing of pure beauty. He enjoys killing due to this, it makes it more nice.
- Magic council: He thinks that magic is something that shouldn't be controlled by rules and what people who have it do with it isn't other peoples business.
- Overly good people: People who do anything to fight for good and justice, are just people who he can't stand, they disgust him to be true. Nothing about them seems good to Indar, not even a little.
- Religion: He sees no point to this, as the god he is associated with, should not be praised. Also, it feels illogical to him, but guess to all their own with this. Though if he gets the chance, attacking a religious area, is something that he does enjoy.
- Rise of Darkness: Indar wants Fiore and the rest of Earthland to fall into a state of pure evil and to be ruled by a dark guild and it's members. To cause a world similar to that of the country Sin.
- Family: Indar wishes to find his family, all 12 siblings and their mother, the lot of them being separated thanks to their own dear father.
- Father: The cause of Indar's misfortune and torture, his father has caused too much pain for them, even as a devil. The man's biggest wish, is to drive a sword straight through his father's chest.
- Spiders: Something about them freaks Indar out. He hasn't liked them since he was a child and it may be from his childhood when he became fatally ill from a spider bite but recovered.
- Loss of power: If he ever lost his power, the power that was given to him by Onbrias, Indar would fall into a state of despair and fear.
- Ghosts: He has only heard tales of ghosts and never seen one but the thought of a spirit of a dead person moving around through walls is just creepy to him.
Height: 190cm or 6'2 feet
Weight: 140lbs or 65 kg
Hair: Blonde, it is medium length and messy.
Skin Tone: Light, a small tan.
Appearance: Indar is a fairly tall man, with not a lot of muscle on his body. He looks skinny, but not in any way starving. His hair is shoulder length and blonde, sometimes covering his face, though not all the time. His hair is seemingly always messy. He wears mostly jackets and a t-shirt, sometimes a white suit. Indar always has a pair of jeans on and some sneakers. He also wears a small necklace, with a feather attached to it.
Tattoo:Located on the right side of his neck and green in color.
Last edited by Indiana Jones on 14th March 2017, 12:13 am; edited 10 times in total