Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Too Earthland...and Beyond!

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job:  Too Earthland...and Beyond!  Empty Job: Too Earthland...and Beyond!

Post by Aayla 11th July 2014, 3:47 am

Aayla woke up that morning, knowing that she was going to have to get herself out of the guildhall to start completing jobs. Today though, it looked as if she was leaving to go into a town called Hargeon where she would go and get a passport. She really didn't see the point in her getting one, it wasn't as if she was going to travel far, heck she was already afraid of going so far away from the guild, why would she ever take on a job that was even farther away than Hargeon?

She sighed though, knowing that in the end, it had to be good for her... and besides, she was going to be safe since she had Zenshin with her right? That Dark Wizard who had come after her didn't even stand a hair of a chance against him. She smiled a bit, knowing she would be safe with him, and with Zinny. Zinny was the new found friend she had made at the beach, a small blue snake that enjoyed spending it's time creeping up her arms, and resting around her neck, no doubt she felt at home since her body could turn to water.

"Alright... we can do this Zinny... this isn't a scary job, we're just going to get a passport, that's it."
    She convinced herself as she walked out of her room to meet up with Zenshin who was no doubt already waiting for her outside the old guild hall. She quickly made her way out of the main guildhall, her tattered dress blowing in the wind as she held onto the side of the bridge for dear life, creeping her way towards the transportation lacrima.

"I... hate this..."
    She grumbled, already feeling she would be sick. She forced herself not to look down, terrified of heights and just kept pushing forward until she reached the lacrima, and desperately went through to re-appear in the hall of the old guild.

"Phew..."
    She sighed lightly before making her way out of the door and peering around for Zenshin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job:  Too Earthland...and Beyond!  Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Job:  Too Earthland...and Beyond!  Empty Re: Job: Too Earthland...and Beyond!

Post by King Zenshin 12th July 2014, 12:10 pm

Zenshin was already waiting for the girl who had just joined his guild to finally make her way down to the old guild hall and outside into the desert that surrounded Sabertooth. It wasn't too much of a surprise that she was paranoid about stepping off from the secure fortress of Sabertooth and out onto the ground where she could easily be taken, well, if it wasn't for the Saint protecting her. When she peered out from the inside, he greeted her with a smile. "Hello Aayla. I hope you didn't have too much trouble trying to leave the guild hall. I know you must be scared because of the threats that guy made, but he's gone now" he said reassuringly, trying to get her more comfortable. "Now let's go, you have a passport to get"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 12th July 2014, 6:07 pm

"I am kind of scared... to be out here... but I know that if they do try... to take me I mean... I know you'll be there to help me... at least until I get strong enough... right?"
    She asked with a faint little smile as she walked out alongside of Zenshin. It felt so re-assuring to have him with her, not only because he was strong, but because she wouldn't be alone. She loved having Zinny by her side as her partner and all, but having another human being, another wizard she could have a normal conversation with made her happier than she could ever remember being.

"Thank you Mr. Zenshin... for taking me"
    She said kindly as they made their way towards Hargeon. Throughout their travel, Aayla became a bit more chatty than she intended to be, muttering on about the past, about all the things that had happened to her, and how she hoped that one day, she could become like her father. A strong Sabertooth wizard who could take down any enemy he faced! Her dad was never afraid of anything... he faced every challenge head on... except.

She was glad that their trip to Hargeon was coming to a close, because she quickly fell silent. She had already dug up some painful memories and instantly stopped talking about them for fear of bursting out into tears again. No way, not this time. There was nothing to cry about today! It was a beautiful day and she was walking towards her future with new friends!

When they stepped foot into Hargeon, Aayla's smile grew as she ran ahead of Zenshin so that she could admire everything she took in before the man caught up with her. She loved seeing new places, it reminded her of just how big the world was, and how much beauty there was in the world to balance out all of the evil she had seen.

"Wow! Look there's so much water! oh! oh and look a lighthouse! Is that where we need to go? IS this passport place by the water? Maybe we can go for a swim before going back!"

All of a sudden her excitement kicked in, a true blue smile crossing her lips, going from one ear to the other as she ran around like a child in a candy store, looking at everything she could possibly see in Hargeon.

Job:  Too Earthland...and Beyond!  Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 14th July 2014, 6:39 pm

She probably acted more like a kid than I had seen in any of my guild members up to this point, but it wasn't too unwelcome. We needed more mages like her, though I could've been wrong about that. Maybe one was enough. Zenshin watched as she bounced off the walls so to speak as the girl was viewing everything and everyone as if she had never laid her eyes on another person. So hyper... And Mister Zenshin? That one's new. I feel like every single one of my members call me by a different name he thought as he walked up to the young girl and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Over there Aayla, that's the booth where they're issuing the passports" he told his newest member as he pointed out the not-so-menacing line that stood between them and the item they were after.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 15th July 2014, 11:09 am

"Oh..."
    Aayla stopped running around when Zenshin placed her hand on her shoulder and spoke, pointing her in the direction of the booth. There was a line-up there of about 7 people, and the lady that sat behind the desk looked like a real grump. Not that she wan't pretty or anything, it just seemed like she had been having a long and difficult day. Silently she hoped that wouldn't affect her chances at getting a passport.

"Do I just... go up and ask for one..?"
    She asked the man curiously, though was already headed in the direction of he passport line-up. She didn't want to have to make Zenshin wait around here for too long. He was very strong, so why did he even bother to bring her to such a meanial place for a passport? Her cheeks blushed slightly as she thought about it. She couldn't help but fel happy that he did take the time to come with her. She didn't like travelling alone, she was always scared that someone would sneak up and grab her...

next!

But with Zenshin at her side she felt there was absolutely nothing to worry about. She hadn't seen his full strength, but he and Marick had stod up for her when no one else in her life did. When she had hit the lowest point in her life... both of them had been there for her...

next!

Aayla glanced back to Znshin who seemed to be waiting just as patiently for the line to move as she was. She couldn't help the smile that crossed her lips before quickly turning her head to look at the lineup that had seemed to disappear as she had lost herself in thought!

"Next!"

The woman cried ut again and Aayla leaped forward, standing on her tippy toes so that she could properly see the woman in front of her.

"Excuse me... but I'd like to... uhm... get a passport please..."
    She asked of the woman who just raised her eyebrow at the young girl, looking over to the other man with her, then back over to Aayla and just shook her head.

"Fill out this form, and sign it there, and there, and then date it here."
    Aayla nodded as she took the offered form and pen and then paused.

"Uhm..."
    It had been so long since she needed to write anything down at all... she wondered if she still remembered how to spell at all... how bad was her hand writting now.... As she began to write, she found out just how terrible her handwritting was. All the letters were very large as she attempted to make all the letters perfectly visible. She wrote down all of the information the form asked for. Her name, her birthday, where she lived, she filled in the section that asked if she was a wizard, and of what guild she was from.

When she was done, she handed it back to the lady behind the booth who tried not to snicker at the girls hand writting. She could make out the words however, so had no reason to reject the form. She had Aayla place herself before a screen where she took a picture of the girl and then began to prepare her passport. She took out a stanmp and stamped the form before putting on the girls image. All in all, the slow process only took about 10 minutes before the woman passed the small book down to Aayla.

"Here you are. Next!"
    Aayla smiled brightly as she took the booklet and moved out of line. That hadn't been so bad... but what could she really do with this little book? She opened it to see if there was anything inside, but other than her own information, there were just blank pages.

"Is there supposed to be more in here Mr Zenshin?"
    She asked curiously, flipping through the empty pages and grumbling as the pair made their way back towards the guild hall. On the way home of course, the pair would talk about what sort of jobs she could take on with this passport.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:41 am