Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland and...whatever.

Damien La Croix
    Damien La Croix

Player 
    Lineage : Pride Of A Mercenary
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland and...whatever. Empty To Earthland and...whatever.

Post by Damien La Croix 16th January 2015, 10:57 am

Spoiler:

Midday in the Rose Garden, seemed as if everybody in this damn city was climbing over eachother to try and get a passport, Damien didn't really know what all the fuss was about, a passport - it was just a little booklet with some of your information right? So why were all these people almost at the point of beating eachother up over one? But, in fairness the sight of so many residents and tourists alike engaging in one massive immigrant battle royale was one of the funnier and more zany things that this young illegal guild worker had seen.

Wow, so he had to somehow obtain one of these? That was easier said than done when you didn't work for an official guild. Then again when you were abandoned by your parents and sent to some shady guild to work, you'd take whatever you could get. And they were here to finally obtain these things and be able to engage in some more high-profile missions internationally. Which had a perk to it, although at this point, the 15 year old would've prefered a few jewels... He had almost nothing lining his pockets and the thought of a questionable meat dish at the guild seemed to make his stomach churn. What was even in those things anyway? Definitely didn't seem like a farmyard animal...

"Haha, there's so many people here!" He chanted to literally no-one in particular. "You could probably host a decent massacre here!" Ahh, being a zany and almost psychopathic teenager was so carefree. But he actually had to put on an act here. It wasn't by inducing fear in people that he'd get an official document. So, he'd have to lie. But where would he even start? Surely he had a comrade of sorts to help him out here. He couldn't have been the only member of his guild to attempt to score one of these little booklets for work purposes.

Damien used his lithe, thin frame to push and squeeze his way through the crowd. He stood at a height of five foot eight, not the tallest but tall enough for his age. Plus being this skinny meant he could easily slip through the crowd, although this was at the cost of a few people shouting at him to not cut in line. Oh what did he care? He needed this passport more than they did, his guild wasn't even legal!

Wow, this was really getting out of hand now. People were barging and pushing eachother, all for a little passport! This got Damien thinking! How could he ruin EVERYBODY'S day in one go? Easy, start a little fight.

Damien picked up a glass bottle off the floor and quickly hopped and threw it into the crowd. The glass bottle audibly smashing against the head of a rather burly looking man in front. Who turned around and boomed: "WHO THREW THAT!?" Damien responded sweetly. "I saw him! He did it!" He cheered, pointing to another random guy. This pretty much made the man with a now bleeding scalp rush forwards to pummel the other man, causing a massive pile-up.

Damien used this massive pile up to his advantage to gain ground, comically hopping up and using the heads of the people in the queue to advance further into the crowd. He looked back, seeing another white haired man cursing at people. He didn't seem all that normal, then again neither was little Dame! He cackled wildly at the massive fight he had caused. "Nyahaha! That's awesome! Do something cool, like rip his thumbs off or something!" He cheered at the man who was currently going ham on the poor innocent sucker he thought had glassed him.

He walked forwards into the office. "Haha, bit of a ruckus outside huh? I'm with Fairy Tail, I just need a passport to do my job!"
    He spoke, trying to use his 15 year old charms to come off as a hardworking kid, the lady behind the counter only too happy to hand him one.

wc:624

Last edited by Damien La Croix on 16th January 2015, 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Yuuki Mephistos
    Yuuki Mephistos

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

To Earthland and...whatever. Empty Re: To Earthland and...whatever.

Post by Yuuki Mephistos 16th January 2015, 11:08 am

"Hey get the fuck outta the way you asshole," people were stepping on his toes, shoving to get passed and he could have sworn some kid had just dropped their food on his shoes. Today had to be the day everyone had to want their passports, and this member of Savage Skull had to go and get one as well....just his fucking luck. Yuuki pushed and shoved, literally, pushed his way through people not giving a damn if they were kids or men occasionally moving past a female or two with a smile before getting some progress down. As he continued to push through the crowd his tallish form would come closer towards Damien, his eyes only looking down for a moment before growling and shoving some man into someone else," Touch me again you fucking cur!!! I dare you...Fucking idiots trying to get this done on the one day I need to do something," someone was not happy about this in the slightest.

Not even five minutes had passed since shoving that older man, people giving him a bit of a salty look which had been simply returned as a small grinned followed by an innocent look as the second finger on his right hand came up and said hello to those looking at him which they could only give him...well one of those concerned looks. The crowd moved like a roaring sea swamped with ten thousand fish all trying to get a bit of someone hide, the rapid pushing and shoving of his body caused the once mildly annoyed male to become fully aggravated and his response? Balling up his right fist he would begin to deck the nearest person near him, coeincidently being a small child but he gave no damns at the moment. The father of said child began to raise a hand to strike the white haired male but was met with a fist to the bridge of his nose," Sorry no refunds," a stroke of bad luck for the man as fist began to fly from face to face, and considering he wasn't even the one that had started the brawl he was all for participating in it.

After punching his way through half the crowd containing men, children and women...although the women were sparred because what man would want to hurt such a delicate and beautiful face? Anyways, Yuuki continued to mosh through the crowd eyeing a couple of guards that had stepped in and apprehended anyone fighting, which luckily for him he stopped just as one jumped into the fray. It was like today went from dreadful and uneventful to a day full of punching babies and getting a passport you couldn't ask for more now could you? Stepping in front of the line his eyes met the timid ones of the clerk as he smiled," Tough day ain't it? Someone gets to brawling in front of ya and the others are just...well trying to mind their business. On to mine though i'm here to get my passport, i'm from one of the light guilds and i need a passport to get to other places for jobs. Mind giving me one?," giving his best "good" boy smile he would wait for the male to issue him one, and with a little persuasion he was granted exactly what he needed, and who said lying wouldn't get you anywhere?

570 wc

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland and...whatever. SWVY0Qy

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:30 am