Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Beyond the Earthland 2: The Earthland-ying.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Beyond the Earthland 2: The Earthland-ying. Empty Beyond the Earthland 2: The Earthland-ying.

Post by Lilim 29th July 2018, 6:00 pm

Beauracracy, the worst thing in the world to deal with. Especially when you want to travel outside the continent of Fiore legally. I had to get one, so I could continue going to the Pandora branch of Lamia Scale. However, the approach to the building affirmed the fears I had when I first reached the western half of the very familiar city of Hargeon, the smell of the briny ocean drifting lazily with the scents of the city itself. The street traffic was rude, crowded, and all in a hurry, shuffling from one foot to the next, trying to alleviate the heat coming from the soles of their shoes, and the pain from standing on their feet for hours on end. I spent nearly an hour outside in the heat, waiting on the heated stone of the sidewalk before the doors finally admitted me to the interior of the smooth concrete building that was the Governing Commitee of Commerce and International Travel. It took naught but the next few minutes to realize a single thought: I'm going to be spending a grand amount of time here today, so what's a little magic, huh? I sent out miniature versions of my wings, ones that were 3 feet in length each, and floated, sitting on air in a regal fashion, people around me staring gawk-eyed at what they assumed was this random woman, standing in line like the rest.

Several hours later, literally and emotionally, I made it towards the front end of the building, nearly tenth in line to the counters, the sublime counter that signaled the end of the monotony that became my torture. Before I made it up here, several weak, though non-descript ne'er do wells (I've always wanted to say that!) tried to cut past everyone, including me, to reach the counters first, ignoring the rules in place. When a female ruffian, (Oh my word, it's just a great day for using new words, huh?) the assumed leader of the bunch, tried to shoulder past me, or under me in this instance, I put my foot down. (The left one first, then the right. Also, I meant this literally.) Stopping the woman in her tracks, much to her wrath. She tried shouting at me, saying things like: "Oh Come on! We're busy here!" and "Shove it. princess!", and threatening me. When it came down to it, I was amused by the whole charade, but the show was getting boring, the actors subpar. So, when she threatened me and attempted to assault me using magic, I snapped. I grabbed her by the throat, looked to her companions saying: "Freedom, or an example?" When they all grabbed their weapons, my veins split, spraying blood over the lot of them. I said: "An example it is." then, I slammed the woman into the floor, shattering the poor oaken floorboards that took the secondary brunt of my wrath.

The group backed off, though only after seeing the group leader lying broken and unconscious on the ground. Finally, as I turned around, I was met by the manager of the building, and I, alongside the group, made my case while they argued theirs. It took another hour to get all things settled, with help from many witnesses, I won over the manager, removing the hooligans from the premisis, whilst simultaneously granting me my turn in line. I showed the lady my tattoo by lifting my shirt a bit, did the necessary paperwork, and was on my way in less then ten minutes. Huh, it was less tedious then I thought.

WC:597

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beyond the Earthland 2: The Earthland-ying. Z8lAzQC

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:10 am