Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku)

Post by NPC 28th August 2013, 4:35 pm

The member 'Torturess Naraku' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku)

Post by King Zenshin 29th August 2013, 2:13 am

"Resume the hunt for the chimera. I will put these toys where they belong." she said while just decimating the numbers of the enemies. Nodding to her, he continued off through the brush ahead and kept walking until finding himself in a smaller clearing, two Gargoyles and a Siren waiting for him. The half squid began singing nonsensically, but it was still the most beautiful thing he had ever heard. Slowly walking towards her, the smile that had been created on her face turned into a wicked grin, its hands stretched out for him to take. Instead of that, though, he had other plans.

Putting his index finger on its forehead, he thought about a spell, explosion bullet, and in an instant, an entire cone of the forest was destroyed, leaving only two, very weakened Gargoyles remaining. The sheer destructive spell of his own spell was a bit much, but he had to send a message to the creatures of the forest, come on out Chimera, I don't want to destroy the entire forest just to find you he thought before walking up to one of the Gargoyles, stepping over the decapitated corpse of the Siren. Both of the stone monsters were dazed from taking the force of that spell, not dead on, but as they were right behind the Siren, pretty close. Holding his hands out, he casted yet another spell "Ice make, heavy sword", and with that, a razor sharp, double handed sword made of ice materialized in his hands. With an overhead swing, he cut the stone head in two pieces, the target falling over right after, then, he looked to the other Gargoyle.

Zen slowly walked towards the creature, holding the weapon to his right shoulder with one hand, while the monster itself slowly backed away. Unlike the many other Gargoyles he had killed up to this point, this one seemed to actually think before it does things, and this warranted mercy. "This is your only warning, get out of here before you end up like your friend over there" he said, smiling at the thing. It sent three, quick, stone fists towards Zen's face, only to be all blocked with his heavy ice sword. What did I just tell him?. As Zenshin brought his weapon up for a final blow, the Gargoyle backed up and flew away quickly, not wanting to get its head cut like a watermelon. Oh well, at least there's one more stone statue I don't have to clean up he thought, sitting down on, not wanting to get too far ahead of Naraku. I really have to get this job done, the longer I am around such a powerful dark guilder, the more she influences me. I have to be a  bit more careful from now on.

Zenshin's attacks x3
    Monster's blocks x3
    Monster's attacks x3
    Zenshin's blocks x3

Magic Power Remaining: 50%

Last edited by Zenshin on 1st September 2013, 3:04 pm; edited 6 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th August 2013, 2:13 am

The member 'Zenshin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 WeakMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 NormalMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 1st September 2013, 3:44 pm

The enemies that were left were the strange statue like creatures. Half man and half stone, yet grotesque. If someone said to her that half human, half stone creatures existed she would of not have pictured them thusly. No, she would of thought of the exquisitely carved statues she had seen before, so beautifully carved that they almost seemed alive. She would not have pictured these creatures. If they had been carved from stone and enchanted than the sculptor was a poor one. However, she suspected that it was more likely that they had been created via magically combining their DNA with that of stone. How that was possible she wasn't sure and she would raise the topic with Aza'zel along with others. It was likely that was what caused their grotesque nature. It was quite an interesting concept. Not that she had time to think of that. There was battle to be had. Battle she needed to end quickly. She need to conserve strength and energy for the real battle. However, she felt that the big battle was still far away. She growled and prepared herself for the gargoyles.

She quickly lunged forward and struck with a fist at one, but it dodged. Her second blow used the momentum of the first as a roundhouse kick at the second, but again it missed. Fortunately, the movement also allowed her to avoid an attack from the first gargoyle. A tendril shot out from her wrist and impaled this gargoyle instantly killing it as the tendril went through its chest. Yet this moment was enough for the other gargoyle to grab her and raise her into the air before dropping her. It was nothing to her because of her flight ability and the gargoyle had not taken her nearly high enough for it to be dangerous. Nor to escape the range of her tendrils and it too was swiftly stabbed by the tendrils ending its life. "Return the dirt where you belong...you are not worth playing with." Naraku said and quickly flew after Zen. She did not see his battle, but she saw the results of it and was quite impressed. Zen was more powerful than she had credited and she looked forward to seeing more of his strength. However, she was not TOO impressed as she had seen more damage done by people who she felt were on the same level as Zen. Perhaps his magic was not as suited for pure destruction, but for more precise attacks. It was an interesting thought.

"So no luck finding the prize then?" Naraku asked rhetorically as she landed near him and then thought for a moment. "It seems it is hiding from us. Perhaps out of fear or perhaps it is waiting to pounce when we are weak." The thought annoyed her greatly and she considered bringing out a nose even greater than her own or using magic to track the chimera. It would seem a waste though. She liked to keep as much of her power secret as possible. Or at least the non-destructive ones because they were often the most useful. Anything to give an edge.

dice:
    enemies:
    magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 1st September 2013, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st September 2013, 3:44 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 1st September 2013, 7:08 pm

Zenshin and Naraku were quickly surrounded, looks like my plan to draw attention worked. Excellent A grin spread across his face when the Chimera finally showed itself and stepped forward, in front of the two mages. "I will handle these meddlers, my children. They won't take any more of your loved ones. For on this day, they die, and we take over the island!" it roared, prompting all of the other monsters to yell. Before it could speak again, Zenshin stepped forward, "It's about time you showed up! I was actually getting a bit worried that we wouldn't be able to find you." he said while crouching down to the floor. "I believe it's about time I introduce you to Sublime, master Naraku" he said, looking at the dark guild master.

"Dark ice, dragon!"

An enormous, darkly colored magical circle appeared on the ground before two large, clawed legs as big as the chimera 'climbed' out. It shook the ground as the dragon 'pulled' itself out from the circle, the head, then body, then back legs, and finally, the tail being created and materializing in front of the two mages. Comparable to the size of a house, it was rather needless to say how big it actually was. Not only that, but it was made from Zenshin's signature 'Dark ice', a mix between the two elements, making the entire inside of the dragon look black while the cyan tint was on the outermost layer. Sublime! Fire! he said, snapping his finger and pointing both index ones forward.

Responding to the command of the maker, the dragon opened it's mouth and shot a barrage of three enormous, tree sized icicles. You could hear the sound of the wind breaking as they flew through the air towards the mass conglomeration of different animals into one. The Chimera was able to duck under one of them, the icicle passing right past its mane, shredding some of its hairs and ramming into the trees behind it. *CRRRRRRRACKLLLLL* could be heard from the trees that were being snapped in half by the force of the icicle, which took out about five trees before being completely shattered. Both the other icicles impaled themselves right through the tail of the beast, which it used to defend. Letting out a deafening roar, it was pretty clear that it was about to make its counterattack.

All the while, Zenshin kept the smile on his face. *This* was one of the main reasons he loved doing jobs. Testing his magic against the toughest of the tough, helping out people in a big way. There was no better win/win situation than this. "If you want to show me the 'true power' of the Hell Queen, now would be a good time, mistress" he said, commanding his dragon to raise its wings in front of it. All three slashing attacks made by the beast were completely blocked by the tough wings of the dragon, leaving shallow scratch marks on the surface. "Come on kitty, I know you can do better than that". Taunting the enemy, one of the most signature things Zenshin did when he was really "into" a fight with a monster. He would never do so to a mage, as he always kept his cool in fights with them, but with monsters, he felt like he could just have fun with them.

Magic Power Remaining: 40%

Zenshin's attack
    Monster's block
    Monster's attack
    Zenshin's blocks

Last edited by Zenshin on 1st September 2013, 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st September 2013, 7:08 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Boss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 StrongMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 StrongMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 StrongMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 3rd September 2013, 2:15 pm

The opponent had arrived. Not just an opponent, but the opponent. The chimera. The one they had been looking for, but with it had come six more of the strange stone men and three of the half snake, half human creatures called lamia. The chimera appeared different to the one she had fought and it seemed it was a lot stronger too. A smile came to her face. A challenge at last. Zenshin appeared to be going 'all out' or at least to some extent as he had summoned a very large ice dragon that he had called Sublime. It was very impressive and quite powerful or so it appeared. Still in the words of a famous song. "That don't impress me much." Naraku said with a grin using the distraction provided by the dragon to take in a deep breath inhaling the abdundant darkness around her. There was so much of it that her magic power was not only fully restored, but increased to such a level that it triggered the ultimate ability of the demon slayer. Demon Force. A dark aura flared all over her body so widly dense that it was said to convert a slayer's physical strength into the aura. The power was something new to her. Something she had not felt before. She'd entered demon force before, but not with this much raw power. It was beyond anything she could imagine and her physical power was about to get a lot stronger.

A second dark aura began to coat her body. This aura though was similar to that of her inferno odore, but more dense. It was dense enough to provide a low level of protection. The aura was so dark in its nature and so filled with magic power it caused her hair to become spiked and her eyes to turn pure red. She seemed to fade entirely into shadow. It needed a new name in demon force though. "Parto Della Inferno Regina" This literally translated to Birth of the Hell Queen. Demon force was said to boost the slayers strength by 100%. The normal form of her buff known as Inferno Nato boosted strength and speed by 100%. However, in demon force it became the Parto Della Inferno Regina and the boost was 140% instead. It was a shame it didn't boost spells that were already active, but then again like she needed even more power.

"Time to take out the trash." she said and there was a strange note to her voice. It sounded ethereal and was almost a snarl as well. She lunged forward with great force and speed, flying through the air like a blur. Her speed was insane.

It was so fast that the majority of blows that were struck at her by the varying minions did not even touch her. Even if they had touched her it would of gone straight through her because in her buff she turned into a shadow and was about as substantial as a cloud. Until she went into a physical form for an attack that is. It was when she went physical that the enemies struck. Four were successful in their blows. Two of them were lamia who wrapped themselves around her and the other two were gargoyles who punched her with stone arms. It hurt like hell, but not nearly as much as what happened to them.

The two lamia were slit in two by tendrils that seemed to erupt from her. This merely removed them from her as she'd cut off their tails to release herself. They died by having her fists hit them in the chest so hard it shattered every rib slicing the body up internally. The two gargoyes turned to stone as she struck at them with her fists. There defense was good and solid, but it wasn't good enough. Her strength was so great that they shattered into pieces under her strength. All of the gargoyles met a similar fate to her arms and feet. There defense in her mind reminded her of that of a b rank mage and her blows were far superior to that. The final lamia she slid her hand down the snake lady's throat so fast that it couldn't react in time before she tore out its lungs and heart. "Pathetic." she said. However, her rage was very great and she can began to pound the dead corpse wasting some time. This allowed the chimera to get a powerful sweeping blow to her back that sent her flying through a tree.

Her body was bruised and battered and after this she'd be completely exhausted. However, it would be worth it. Then again it would put her at Zen's mercy. Not a wise thought, but she still had one trick up her sleeve. Oh yes there was always that. In fact, as she emerged from the rubble she reached into her haori, which was torn a bit and pulled out a wolf. It was about the size of an average wolf, but that could change. It saw the state she was in and the situation and nodded before walking away to stay out of her path.

The chimera had received no attention from her yet, but now that the other enemies were out of the way she would give it her undivided attention. Zen would be wise to stay out of the way because in her current state she found it very hard to differentiate between friend and foe.

dice:
    enemies:
    magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 3rd September 2013, 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd September 2013, 2:15 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd September 2013, 3:07 pm

Zen simply watched the Hell Queen cover herself in dark aura and almost literally fly around the battlefield, giving every enemy spectating the fight between them and the Chimera quite the thrashing before stopping. Needless to say, the entire ground was soaked in blood, green and otherwise, from all of the monsters that Naraku just slaughtered. So her true colors finally show. And they are really, really black... he thought, in awe of the power that she had. Deciding it would be best to go for one final assault before letting his partner handle this alone, he commanded his dragon forward, and it let out a heavy, wide claw attack, cutting the Chimera deeply while sending it into a growth of trees, smashing all of them. His creation followed it up by firing a sharp, ice bolt at it while it was down.

Though, when the wood and dirt dust settled, the Chimera was standing up, furious after having completely cut his dragon's projectile in two with its sharp claws. In the same instant, it came running for it dragon, who had put its wings out to try and block at least some of the damage that it was about to deal. One slash by the Chimera, the wings cracked, the second and then the wing shattered, causing Zenshin to jump back and off of his creation as the pieces of black ice flew by. This is my last trick of the day, Naraku he said, dispelling his dragon and raising both his hands up as if lifting an iron block. "Dark ice, dome" he said, causing a mass of magic to gather around the battlefield and meet up at at focal point in the center, creating a massive, fifty by fifty by fifty meter dome of black ice, and almost completely causing his total magic power to be depleted.

Slowly backing up, he continued until he felt like he reached a solid wall on it. "I leave the rest to you" he said while sitting down, the Chimera and the dark mistress facing off on the Shadow Island in the pitch blackness of his spell. If I'm not careful, she'll find out I'm not who I say I am and probably end me right here. Or, she'll be amused with my performance and let me live. That, or she just never realizes, but I can't keep up the charade forever, I just hope she kills the damn thing before I'm completely drained he thought, sitting down and staring into the void he created. There was no doubt that they were both there, as he could feel them, the monster's grumble, the hum of the aura that Naraku was giving off, it was strange how other senses compensated for a single lost one.

Zenshin's attacks
    Chimera's blocks
    Chimera's attacks
    Zenshin's blocks

Last edited by Zenshin on 3rd September 2013, 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd September 2013, 3:07 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 6th September 2013, 12:39 pm

A pitch dark dome of ice covered the area leaving Naraku and the chimera trapped within. Fortunately, Zen knew she could see with her nose almost as well as her eyes. He'd been there when she had done so with the lamia. What he did not know though was that in the dark she could see almost as if it was as clear as daylight. Whether the chimera could was another matter, but in the dark...she was God. At some point recently her inferno medico had worn off so her leg was back in its very heavily damaged state. Of course, she had consumed a large amount of darkness healing herself slightly. Plus she wasn't in a rational enough state of mind to worry about a little thing called pain. She barely felt it at all. It was time to absolutely destroy this creature. She licked her lips and took a deep breath absorbing a large amount of darkness causing another bright flash and then spoke three words.

"Inferno Regina Urlara" A huge blast of cutting darkness with a 33ft radius erupted from her mouth. The blast was powerful. Even more powerful than she had predicted. The force was so powerful that it completely tore the wings off of the beast and destroyed its tail. The damage was further enhanced because when the blow hit it exploded causing even more damage. Light came streaming in, a hole had been formed in the dome, but it was just one stream. The beast roared out in agony and charged her, but with one hand she stopped it in its tracks. She leaped over it and dodged a sweeping blow from its claw, but the second blow caught her slicing her back. She growled and turned into a shadow. A shadow in the darkness, almost entirely invisible. Not that she hadn't been near invisible before due to her natural shadow camouflage. There was light, but there was also enough darkness for her. This caused an entire flurry of blows to miss. However, as she reformed to strike at it with physicality it hit her sending her flying into the ice wall.

A roar rippled from her lips and she lunged forward punching it in the head, or attempting to. However, it swung its paw diverting the blow and the kick she had aimed to follow up with missed entirely. Her next blow though hit it on the paw it used to block. The paw, due to her strength, shattered, but it was still alive and kicking. "Kitty knows how to play." she said with a grin as it leaped backwards through the hole. It wanted more freedom to move. "Awww are you scared?" she giggled and lunged at it. What it didn't see was the mark that had formed on its body. She'd cursed it when her punch collided earlier. It was a mark in the vague shape of a red sun. This was her curse of the red sun meaning any attack that caused bleeding that she did from now would be more damaging. This was why as she lunged she activated another spell "Inferno Regina Artiglio." Dark energy coated her arms which coalesced to make them into proper demonic arms with razor sharp three inch claws on her hands and five inch spikes on her elbows. A further boost in offensive power. She couldn't really get much more offensive now. It was time to DESTROY these beasts.

dice:
    enemies:
    magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 6th September 2013, 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th September 2013, 12:39 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 8th September 2013, 8:37 am

Zenshin sat there and watched as Naraku powered up to her fullest, it didn't get any more powerful than this, unless you considered the power of mages like Zeno, his old guild master. He just sat there and listened carefully, hearing the dark mage utter a few words before the ground shook under him. It was too dark to see what happened, but the result was a hole in his dome, one of his sturdiest creations, wow, I can see how she got that nickname now... he thought while sitting up a bit. She's definitely many times stronger than that one dark mage that assaulted Sabertooth. I'm not sure what happened back then, but before the deal with the demon, I completely destroyed him he thought with a smile.

I guess there really are some dark mages who are on par with the most powerful of legal mages. I dare think I might not be able to keep up with such people in my current state. There are things I have to do in preparation for the day that may have to fight such opponents... he continued to think while slowly standing up, viewing the creature through the medium sized beam of light that streamed in. It was a dim light, but compared to absolute darkness, it was quite the contrast. Both wings of the Chimera, its tail as well, were completely obliterated by the type of attack that Naraku performed, and judging by the hole left in his beautiful dome, it was some sort of beam. Staring inquisitively at the Chimera, it looked to hurt to do, anything really, as it just kept breathing heavily, hyperventilating even.

Glad to know Shaku has one of the most powerful dark guilders as a guildmaster... I hope... He was a bit torn, on one side, his brother had an extremely powerful dark guilder as a guildmaster, but on the other side, he had an EXTREMELY POWERFUL dark guilder on a guildmaster. From the point of view of an ace, and a Saint no less, this was rather troublesome indeed. I have to warn the council about this one. There's no telling what she could do to villages and cities even with this much power. Zen felt as though it was his duty to inform the council whenever a particularly powerful dark guilder caught his attention. Then again... the same could be said about many dark guild masters... Oh well, I think I'll keep this to myself for now, and keep an eye on this Divine Torment after this job is over But that's when it hit him, the connection he makes from time to time, the guild crest on the forehead of the powerful mage that attacked Sabertooth, was the same guild crest that was on Naraku's chest. This might just be bigger than I thought

Missions Completed

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 10th September 2013, 7:22 am

Zen had done nothing since his dome was erected. He had sat and watched. His magic power level was probably a lot lower from all the strong magic he had been using. He had used a lot of high rank spells that had impressed her slightly, but it had cost him magic power. Magic power drain was not an issue in her current state because she was in the state known as demon force. A state which gave her limitless magic power for a short while. It was an intoxicating level of power. It was a shame it was not a permanent level of power, particularly when combined with her Birth of the Hell Queen ability. She flew straight at the chimera her tendrils flailing like mad. However, the beast was incredibly agile ,despite the damage she had done to it, and managed to dodge all four of the tendrils. As they failed to strike the tendrils vanished and she let out a curse. This curse was not just because of the tendrils vanishing, but also because she was hit by a powerful claw strike that sent her flying backwards through a tree. Fortunately, her Birth had given her some protection as had the aura provided by demon force. Yet it still hurt a lot. Enough to REALLY piss her off, if she hadn't of been pissed off already.

She flew at the beast once more this time her clawed and spiked arms at the ready. The first blow was parried, as was the second and third, but the forth hit it straight in the center of the head with a tiger strike. As this drew blood the damage done by it was further enhanced by her curse.  The beast had died from the blow yet in its death throes it hit her with a claw slicing her down the side. It was quite painful, but not enough to stop her. "Let my birth end." she whispered and the birth of the hell queen power faded. "And let my claws be retracted." The demon claw ability also faded. Yet she could not retract demon force. The magic power was still coursing through her. Somehow it managed to stimulate a memory and she looked over at Zen as she licked chimera blood from her hand.

"How are the wizard saints these days Mr. Hitsumo? Shaku is good by the way." she said with a grin. The eyes. It was in the eyes. They were the same as Shaku's eyes. They were very strange looking eyes, unique to the Hitsumo family. Yes, he wasn't a dark guilder. He was a wizard saint and that made him dangerous, but it also reconfirmed a suspicion she had. The legal mages were not as strong as rumours said. Zen was strong, very strong, but he would have difficulty competing with the dark guild masters or the harbingers. If he qualified for a wizard saint the qualifications couldn't be that high. Or perhaps there were different classes of wizard saint. It did not fully confirm her suspicions, but it gave her more reason to get the kugeki to investigate. "You want to take the head or shall I?"

enemies remaining:
    dice:
    magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 10th September 2013, 7:47 am; edited 3 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th September 2013, 7:22 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 3 Block
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 11th September 2013, 3:52 am

By the sounds, it seemed like Naraku had finished up the Chimera with more than enough power to exhaust her after her demon force wore off. Zenshin had only gone against one other demon slayer, but he was aware of their similarities to dragon slayers and their dragon force. "How are the wizard saints these days Mr. Hitsumo? Shaku is good by the way" she said, smiling at him. Damnit he thought, as she had seemingly had him right in her sights. Though, he had something of his own to respond with, "Better than your little kitty that attacked my guild. He stood no chance before one of his own finished the job. If that's what you dark mages have to offer, you need to up your game" he said, returning the expression.

What he lacked in sheer power, he made up for in battle intelligence, and even though he faced a rather powerful earth demon slayer, it couldn't even land a single attack. What intrigued him further was the fact that he had the Divine Torment symbol on his head, not a bad place if you're trying to get all the attention possible, not the greatest idea for a dark guilder. "I'm sure you know him. He was quite the powerful demon slayer, and had that perculier little symbol that you have on your chest, on his forehead. And as for the head, you take it. It's only fair, since you did most of the work" Zen told her as he snapped his fingers. Like a dropped vase, his entire dome slowly cracked and shattered, dispersing in a cloud of sublimation a second after. The only thing he knew for certain is that, the Hell Queen wouldn't be killing him, not today anyways.

She knew all this time yet she hasn't killed me. Whether it's because I caught her attention or other reasons, the fact is that she could've done this all on her own. Very unlikely that she would kill me now, or try to, anyways he thought while walking through the brush he came from. It was all like a trail of breadcrumbs, but it was actually more like a path of destruction that they were following back. Just a minor set back. She might know I'm a saint, but from what she's seen, she must think I'm weak because I don't have the magic power of most saints. Though, there's a good reason why Alye and I are still apart of them he thought with a smile while walking closely to Naraku, curious of how their walk back would play out. Thought I'd been defeated, but I still have yet to make my play, Hell Queen. Your move, I really hope we can keep this game going.

Missions Completed

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 12th September 2013, 9:27 am

Ah so Chelvaric had gone ahead with the attack on Sabertooth. Such a foolish move, but as a member of her guild he was free to do what he liked providing it did not betray the guild. She expected all of the members to follow their own goals and Chelvaric had always had an issue with Aegis since the events in Magnolia. He'd mentioned a desire to attack Sabertooth to her, but she had thought he would wait until he'd mastered his new powers a bit more. It seemed recently she was losing a lot of her best assets. Ikuto had betrayed them and been killed, Arisa had vanished and was presumed dead and now Chelvaric was dead.

"It is a good job his life was ended." Naraku said wondering to herself, though her face did not show it, exactly who had dispatched him. "If he could not succeed to even deal with one guild without dying then he would of been of little use to me. Those who break have no place within the Divine Torment." Her words were perhaps made a little more ominous by the fact that she with her demon force strength she easily tore the head from the beast known as the chimera and hefted it in one hand. It was quite a large object. It was a shame she could not take it for her private collection, but you couldn't have everything you wanted. "Walking or floating back would be a pain." she said and then whistled and there was a loud howl followed by the return of her wolf. However, this time he was a lot bigger. He was 26ft tall and about twice that long. She smiled and flew up onto his back. "I'd offer you a ride, but Fenrir really doesn't like wizard saints. Isn't that right?" The wolf let out a loud growl in response to this to emphasize her point. He could talk, but why reveal that.

The wolf began to walk back along the line of carnage that they had left in order to get back to the lab. It would take a short while and she wondered how the wizard saint would respond to her words. As the giant wolf travelled through the carnage he stopped every now and then to consume the bodies of enemies they had killed. Whether it be lamia, gargoyle or siren. All were food for him. All were meat. It perhaps added to the ominous look of her because here she was a woman drenched in blood, with a broken leg, coated in an aura of shadows and darkness riding on a giant wolf with a blood stained jaw. It wasn't exactly the prettiest sight in the world even if, according to several people, Naraku herself was gorgeous.

"So is Zen your real name?" Naraku asked curiously. She didn't remember Shaku mentioning his brother's name. Name's were useful. If you knew a name it gave you control. If you didn't know the name you didn't have as much control. Plus if she knew his name she could track down information on him a lot more easily.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 13th September 2013, 2:33 am

"It is a good job his life was ended. If he could not succeed to even deal with one guild without dying then he would of been of little use to me. Those who break have no place within the Divine Torment." she said coldly, just what I'd come to expect from the guild master of a dark guild. I knew I should've taken care of that one in the forest before he became trouble, and now I'm kicking myself for it he thought, watching as the demon dog returned. "Walking or floating back would be a pain. I'd offer you a ride, but Fenrir really doesn't like wizard saints. Isn't that right?" she told her creature before it let out a growl at him. "That's fine, I don't mind flying" he said before bending down and creating wings from his back and turning his left arm into a cannon. This was definitely quite a useful power, and also mostly what he used to completely negate most of the earth demon slayer's attacks.

He hovered the air next to Naraku who was soaked in the blood of various creatures, him not trailing too far behind in terms of "drenched in insides", a victim of the same kind of mess because of her, he made sure to stay out of reach, just in case. "So is Zen your real name?" she asked him, trying to see if he was just lying at the very start of the job, or it was his actual name. Unfortunately for him, she knew his last name and the first three letters of his first, but that didn't matter much. Whenever he did anything in which he had to sign his name, he would put an alias, something he learned well in his time in Eclipse Soul. Instead of keeping some little book in a drawer with a false bottom, though, he kept them all in his head, each one of them stored and could easily be remembered if he really wanted to. Barely anyone actually knew him by his last name, as he had only given it out to about three people, all of them Wizard Saints like himself, so that would also be a dead end if she wanted to get some use out of that.

The only thing now, was to respond to her question. Without much hesitation at all, he responded "Fortunately not. Even if it was my name, though, I've lost count of all the fake names I've used so far-"Sixty eight..."-You won't be getting much use out of it, Naraku Makura" he said, grinning at her. Even if that wasn't her real name, he would still have Rune Knight spies look into it a bit, just to be safe. Or, he himself would look into it, as those Rune Knights could never get anything done, even if their very lives depended on it.

Missions Completed

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 23rd September 2013, 7:50 am

His words meant nothing to her. He didn't want to reveal his name and she didn't really care. However, it had triggered a thought in her mind. One which she hadn't thought of for quite a while. "Naraku Makura is the name I was given. My real name is unknown to me." Naraku said a thoughtful tone to her voice. "I know nothing of my family or my place of birth. All I know is Mania" It was something that bugged her. She wished she knew more of her real identity and perhaps once her primary goals were completed she would spend some time searching. She had resources, she had power, she had people. What more did she need? Well, a few leads at all would be useful. "Your name, whilst something that I am curious about, means nothing to me. Keep it hidden or tell me the choice is yours." This was true. She had no need to learn more about the wizard saints really and even if she did doing so would not be difficult. Of course, with the loss of Arisa, Ikuto and Chelvaric her influence within the Kugeki had diminished, but she was still head of the Oblivion Alliance, even if no-one else knew her as such. That she kept secret preferring to use a  decoy to issue her orders and keep her own influence secret. If she amassed too much power that was obvious to the world then the world might turn on her before she was ready. Still, that would be one hell of a fight. What a way to go, with the whole world of mages turned against you. No-one would forget her that was for sure.

"Who is the most famous dark mage of all time Zen?" Naraku asked out of curiousity. She suspected that it would be Lichborne, but perhaps there were others she was not aware of having not paid attention to that sort of thing. "And who is the most famous legal?" It was an extra goal she could add to herself. To become more famous than any other mage. It meant she would need to do more than both of them, but it would be interesting to see. Fenrir remained uncharacteristically silent as they plodded through the woods. He was listening to the conversation between the two with interest.

Eventually, the two of them came back to the lab and Naraku floated off the back of her wolf with the head in hand and knocked on the door with the other. The mission was almost over and the two of them would soon go their seperate ways and do whatever it was they had to do. Her demon force was still active, and would be for a short while yet, so she looked rather ominous. It would be interesting to see how much her new appearence, what with the demonic aura, the broken leg and the bloodstains, would effect the client. The demon force was not something she could remove willingly or not easily at any rate and she had no need to. Besides it would be useful incase Zen turned on her.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 13th November 2013, 6:20 pm

"Your name, whilst something that I am curious about, means nothing to me. Keep it hidden or tell me the choice is yours." she said to him, genuinely curious, but not even knowing how close to his real name she actually was. "I think I will keep it hidden queen of mania. Also, regarding your question as to the famous dark mage. Lichborne, by far, but it's not like your unknown. But he's not my main concern, oh no, that lies with another dark mage. You may know him as a poison demon slayer, if you see him, tell him that he didn't finish the job" he told the women with a smile, hoping his message would reach the man who almost ended his life. "And who is the most famous legal?" she asked after he responded. "That one should be obvious. He's another wizard saint responsible for reckless destruction of property all over Fiore. He's also very amusing to be around" he said, thinking of the time they went out for drinks.

Naraku was still in a state of massive power, so even if he wanted to even try and kill her here, he wouldn't be able to. He was no fool, so the only thing he had was the bluff of power that she would never call, causing a small smirk to come on his face. His hubris knew no bounds at this very moment, he was powerless to stop her if she did try something, but he knew she wouldn't, because at the very back of her mind, no matter how hard she wanted to deny it, she feared him. It's something that is rightfully felt, as if he came up with an enemy who is known as one of the strongest, he would be cautious about stabbing them in the back after working so hard with them. "Looks like our journey has finally come to an end. It's been a pleasure working with you, so I hope I never see you again. If I do, I'm afraid I'll have to kill you" he said with a look colder than his magic.

Although he knew the kind of reaction this would provoke, one of laughter and superiority from the demon slayer, he knew that he was perfectly capable of doing it, just as he did to that powerful mage from her guild. All it took was finding the weakness, which everyone has without exception, and exploiting it to its fullest extent, as every good fighter knows. He didn't particularly fear her, it was more like a kind of respect he would give to one he knows he's on equal or close ground on. Just because she was insane and sadistic didn't mean she wasn't mentally powerful, and just by their job together, he could tell that she was far more intelligent than one would assume when they hear the name... the name of the guild master of Divine Torment.

Missions Completed