Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku)

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th August 2013, 6:45 am

Zen had managed to get out of the water and also get the lamia off him somehow. However, apparently his bone had been fractured. Quite a predicament, but what was strange was that he asked her of all people to heal him. Healing was not really in her line of powers. She had a temporary heal, but it wouldn't work too well for him she felt. Besides, she had her own opponent to deal with right now. However, this gargoyle seemed smarter than the other and as she swung the hammer at it stopped the flapping of its wings and dropped slightly narrowly dodging the blow before trying to strike upwards at her. It was only be going with the motion of the swinging hammer and thus flipping in the air that she narrowly dodged the blow.

"Clever boy, but how clever are you?" she said with a dark smile. Things were going to get interesting now. This opponent was trying to be tricky, which was rare in a beast. However, perhaps this too was a merge of human dna with something else thus granting it intelligence. If so, she had no idea what sort of beast it could be. Maybe it was multiple things like a chimera. It could fly, had claws, could turn its skin into stone and didn't look THAT humanoid. In fact, it looked like one of the ugliest things she'd ever seen. Definitely not her type.

"Sorry I can't help you with a heal Zenny. Not really my style." Naraku called down as her and the gargoyle circled one another in the air. In truth she really only did have one spell that might help him in the slightest, but it would just be delaying it rather than actually helping. Healing wasn't her style and nor was helping others, even if they were allies. If they weren't strong enough to survive on their own they weren't worthy of even being allies. Occasionally, if she saw some decent reason as to why they were failing or had a reason for wanting the to be alive she might save them. However, this was unlikely and anyway she didn't possess a proper healing spell. So there really was nothing she could do except end this gargoyle quickly and if she did so before he ended the lamia....then she would end the lamia. Afterwards, if the monsters of the island allowed she would give him a few minutes to rest and recover, but they couldn't take too long. The chimera could be anywhere and there could be any number of beasts roaming the island. After all, the island was famous for beasts and the scientist did say on his job description that others had escaped. "You'll let down the Savage Skull if you fail...plus you'll dissapoint me...and if you do you had better wish you had died." This statement was to suggest that she had finally accepted him as a Savage Skull member. It was in fact a lie, but her tone made it sound truthful as did her face. Plus the statement was 100% Naraku style.

enemies remaining:
    dice:
    magic:
    [/quote]

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 18th August 2013, 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku)

Post by NPC 18th August 2013, 6:45 am

The member 'Torturess Naraku' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 18th August 2013, 8:07 am

He was a bit winded, but this was no time to stop fighting the Lamia, actually, it was a much better time to fight the beast, he liked being at bad odds. That just made it so that it was all the more impressive when he sent the thing into the afterlife. "You'll let down the Savage Skull if you fail...plus you'll disappoint me...and if you do you had better wish you had died." she said, basically threatening him right after she said that she didn't have healing spells. "You are adorable when you try to threaten, Master Naraku" he said, I don't care who does it and what kind of rumors are backing them, I'm threatened by no one. Especially not a dark guild master he thought while smiling at her. Back to the beast in front of him, it tried to turn him to stone, much like the other ones, but he was able to cover its eyes with both his hands and at this range, he had the perfect spell.

He didn't even have to call it out, since it was such a low ranked one, but as stated previously, at this range, it was deadly. Shurikens he thought, which prompted a stream of small ninja stars to emanate from his hands and blind the half snake, as its eyes were just punctured by them. With a sharp scream, he thought it would be best to end it right now, since his low power spell couldn't get the job done. Pushing the Lamia with some force behind it, the creature landed on its back, only to have its neck and windpipe crushed under Zenshin's bare foot, which silenced it and gave him some time to take a break. So noisy. Oh well, it's gone now, but I had to use quite a bit of my magic power to do so... Darn Siren's, always destroying things that don't belong to them he thought while sitting down on the grass.

"I'm going to take a quick breather while you deal with the statue over there, if you don't mind." he said towards the lady in black. Even if she did mind, he didn't really care, as he wasn't going to be moving from this spot for a bit of time. Fractured ribs are nothing to laugh at, he had to be much more careful until it healed. I sincerely hope we find this damn Chimera soon, I don't know how much more I can take before something worse than a hurt rib happens to me he thought, looking up at the sun. How hard can it be to find a huge monster with body parts of all sorts of animals. I mean, come on. It has to at least sense that we're taking out the other test subjects one, by one, by one.

Ice-Make Shrikens - 75% Magic Power remaining

Lamia's attack x1
    Zenshin's block x1
    Zenshin's attack x1
    Lamia's block x1

Last edited by Zenshin on 18th August 2013, 8:56 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th August 2013, 8:07 am

The member 'Zenshin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th August 2013, 9:03 am

Obviously, this Zenshin did not know her well. Even when she had been a low ranked mage she was one to be feared, mostly for her methods, and now she was a lot more powerful. Perhaps he was underestimating her because she had not yet shown her power. Was it time to demonstrate a fragment of it? No, not quite. She would save her power for the chimera. There was no sense in rushing things. Still, to not even flinch at a threat from her and even seem amused was incredibly irritating and in his case rather foolish. He'd pay for that insult, whether he was a dark guilder under Frederik or not. Yes, he would definitely pay unless an apology was uttered and even then...that would probably only reduce his punishment slightly, if it reduced it at all. Fear was one thing she expected from those who worked under her and in her opinion he was indeed working under her. It was also what she expected of her enemies. In her moment of distraction at this the gargoyle had managed to fly above her and attempted its drop down technique. Of course, this was not good enough to stop Naraku. How dare this beast try to match her in the air?!? She dodged backwards narrowly missing it and actually planted a kiss on its forehead.

"I'm afraid little toy that I have grown bored of you and now it is time for you to break." she said and flipped once in the air before flying down at him with the hammer at the ready. The blow hit the gargoyle hard on the head. The added power from gravity combined with her weight, that of the hammer and her own strength caused the gargoyles body and bones to shatter into pieces. A strange grey liquid, like wet cement sprayed everywhere coating the trees around, but somehow missing her entirely. Where it hit it set like stone. "Glad I didn't try to drink THAT beverage."

She looked over at Zenshin as she put the hammer away and smiled. There was little sign of damage on her except that caused by fatigue. A lamia had managed to fracture Zenshin's ribs, but Naraku barely had a scratch on her and the fatigue that affected her was very minor. "Ready to go then Zenny?" she said looking at him. A broken rib wouldn't stop her. Well, she'd of used her temporary healing spell to stop it for a while. This guy would just have to cope with it. There was no other way. If he couldn't move or couldn't fight any more he was dead weight to her and she would go on alone. "If not...rest up and catch up when you can."

With those words she walked off into the forest, well floated as her feet didn't touch the ground at all. There were many scents in the air which she had initially been unable to work out as they were new to her. She'd only read about lamia and she'd never met the other two enemies. So that explained three of the scents, but there were others. One of them was getting strong as she walked this way. She just hoped it was the chimera.

dice:
    enemies:
    magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 18th August 2013, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th August 2013, 9:03 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 18th August 2013, 9:26 am

"Ready to go then Zenny?" she said after turning the gargoyle into a pile  of liquid cement that sprayed out everywhere in the immediate vicinity of where the monster used to be. "Yeah, I'm fine" he said while pushing up off the grass with both hands, standing straight up and following Naraku. I'm almost positive I pissed her off by the looks of it. I wonder what she has 'in store' for me he thought with a smile on his face. "A fractured rib is much better than having to fight with a mountain squid. Now THOSE are some fierce creatures" he explained, emphasizing 'those' to get his point across further. Closely walking next to her, he stopped when three statues just, 'appeared', out of thin air in front of them.

One sat closer than the others, who were sitting right behind, forming a triangle between the three monsters. I need to stop using magic power, for when we finally get to the Chimera. Well, better time than ever to try out the machine he thought while activating a power specific to him. "I'll take the one on the left, you can have the one on the center and right, Master Naraku" he said, stepping in front of her on the left side, transforming his left hand into a cannon, formed mechanical wings on his back, and increased his speed and physical strength a bit. After staring at the statue on the left for a few seconds, both of them took to the skies in a burst of speed, meeting up in the space between the dark guild master and the two remaining Gargoyles. Zenshin's enemy took the offensive and, after flying above him, dove down and ran its wing into Zen's back, not doing significant damage, but not too much.

Slightly wobbling in mid-air, getting used to his new wings, he increased his altitude dramatically, spinning all the while. So this is how a bird feels. Oh, right. The Gargoyle he suddenly thought, looking down at the stone missile closing in. Pointing his left hand down at it, he fired a powerful, ball-like projectile that glowed brightly in contrast to the Shadow Island's limited sunlight. Watching the Gargoyle closely, he let out a small sigh when it did a barrel roll off to the side and dodged his attack. I have to work on my aim with that later... Zen thought to himself, disappointed that this was where he was practicing his aim. When he reached a certain height, he decided to try something else out, the cloaking apparatus that was also included in his varied arsenal. And just like that, he couldn't be seen, this was going to be very handy.

Monster's attack x1
    Zenshin's block x1
    Zenshin's attack x1
    Monster's block x1

Last edited by Zenshin on 18th August 2013, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th August 2013, 9:26 am

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 NormalMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Block Dice' :

#4 'Damage Dice' :

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th August 2013, 4:49 pm

It seemed that they had not yet found the chimera and had instead found three gargoyles. Strangely, their combined scent was quite different from the scent of them separate. It was an odd natural ability, but a few seconds were all she needed to decipher the separate scents. She would not be fooled so easily again. She listened as Zenshin claimed one of the gargoyles as his personal toy and left her with the other two. This pleased her because she liked fighting two opponents at once. She tended to get them to fight one another, or at least hit one another. However, she suspected that the real reason was that he didn't feel capable, what with his rib being fractured and all, of taking on more than one opponent at a time. It was a wise decision. Not something she herself would of done because a fractured rib could easily be temporarily fixed and even then it probably wouldn't slow her down THAT much.

"So boys which one of you is first?" she said with a lick of her lips standing in a normal pose as if waiting for them to come and escort her somewhere. She tilted her head as the two didn't seem to move. They appeared to be watching Zen fight the other gargoyle and were shocked to see him vanish. She too was quite surprised, but she could smell exactly where he was. Even if he'd hid his scent he couldn't hide the disturbances he made to the scent in the air. That would be impossible. However, she didn't really care. What she cared about more was that the gargoyles seemed to be ignoring her. She hated being ignored, but oh well they would regret it soon enough. Time to show them exactly why she was one to be feared. A fraction of her true power should be sufficient.

A dark aura began to form over her body, flowing through her very skin, enhancing her muscles and turning her irises to a deep blood red. Her teeth were bared and she let out a growl. Her appearence was a lot more fearsome now because the aura gave her an ominous appearance combined with the eyes. It made her look like she had come straight from Hell. What a coincidence because that was exactly where she planned to send these abominations. "Inferno Odore." She lunged forward with blistering speed and power knocked the head off of one of the gargoyles with a powerful roundhouse kick. The head was launched with such speed that it caused the tree it hit to fall. Unfortunately, that had not been her target. She had meant to kick one gargoyle's head into the other hard enough to kill it. She'd missed though and so had the tree, which she hadn't aimed for at all. She growled and lunged forward, but it struck back and she was forced to deflect its clawed, and rather heavy hand, with a movement of her arm. It looked at her as if noticing her for the first time. "Oooh...is it time to play big boy?"

dice:
    enemies:
    magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 20th August 2013, 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th August 2013, 4:49 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 18th August 2013, 6:21 pm

The Gargoyle began sniffing the air in Zen's general direction as soon as he pulled his disappearing act, great, now he doesn't know when and how I'll do this! he thought, pulling up and uppercutting the monster. Though, it apparently 'smelled' the danger, and was able to harden its skin before it landed, reducing the damage of the blow by almost half. I'm not done with you yet he thought again before he stopped flapping his wings in mid air, high above the Gargoyle. Hitting a great speed, now with the metallic parts weighing him down drastically, all of that force was channeled into the Gargoyle's stone head when it collided, sending it flying down and crashing into the dirt below.

A huge cloud of dust was formed because of the displacement of dirt because of the sheer force the Gargoyle hit the ground with, creating a small crater. In a fit of anger, it flew up, right at Zen, how it got his position, he will never know. The speed of the statue was enough to disperse the cloud of dust outwards in a circular shape, but it was slow enough to block with good enough timing. Right when a punch was about to hit him, he swing down the strong, alloy based cannon that replaced his right hand onto the Gargoyles left fist, causing a *clang* noise to echo throughout the woods surrounding them. Sorry stone man, metal is just something you can't beat he thought with a smirk, paying close attention to the beast opposite to his position.

It threw another, much sloppier, much weaker attack, have you finally reached your limit, statue creature? he thought while taking a stone punch to the gut, not causing internal damage at all. Speaking of internal injuries, it felt as though his fractured bone had healed already. Of course, it would take some time to heal, but in combination with his magic and body itself fixing it, it shouldn't take as long as a regular human's healing process. But, the worst of it was already over, it wouldn't be crippling him any more during the job, unless it actually broke, but that was very unlikely. His ice cast was enough to keep it in its place until it was completely healed.

Deactivating his invisibility, he realized that fighting against a creature with a surprisingly keen sense of smell would be the same, whether he could be seen, or not. Though it isn't much use here, I'll try something spy-y with it when I can. I also have to find a way to mask my scent and suppress my sound as well. Then I'll truly be invisible. Staring into the empty rock eyes of the monster before him, he raised his hand and gestured 'bring it on' with it, taunting the thing to attack him.

Magic Power - 80% [Passive 5% boost]

Zenshin's attack x2
    Gargoyle's block x2
    Gargoyle's attack x2
    Zenshin's block x2

Last edited by Zenshin on 19th August 2013, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th August 2013, 6:21 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 20th August 2013, 12:30 pm

"Oooh is it time to play big boy?" as she said those words she had struck out with force at its stomach. The blow was strong enough to send the beast flying through a boulder, but it solidified itself so it received minimal damage from both punch and hit into the strike. She flew straight at it and suddenly it rocketed up causing her to miss entirely. As she was about to recover it dropped down heavily like a stone. In desperation she threw herself forward, but it landed on her leg and the force of the blow combined with the weight caused it to break like a twig. She did not scream she did not shout. She merely struck backwards with her other leg sending it flying off and rose into the air. There was a strange look on her face. "Today has been boring...every enemy i've met has died without so much as landing a scratch on me, but you succeeded"

"You just made things a lot more fun." she said as she dodged out of the of the beast flying at her and attempting to drop again. After all, it had worked once why not try again. Sadly, it did not succeed because A. she didn't want to be hit by it again and B. she really didn't want to be hit by it again. If this gargoyle knew her like some of her guild members they would know that as soon as she started saying words like fun then she was getting very serious. The two of them stared at one another, the dark aura around naraku now for some reason seeming a little bit darker. Shadows began to flow along her broken leg and strangely the leg seemed to repair itself, but the coating of shadow was there. Like mentioned earlier this 'heal of hers' was a temporary solution which might help the body heal itself naturally, but it was no cure.

She was about to fly at the beast once more and end it with a single punch, or so she hoped, when her sharp ears caught the sound of something approaching. The sound was very familiar. A fant hissing followed by a slithering and soon the things showed themselves. Yes, things in the plural. Rather than just a single lamia coming to be a pain in the ass two had decided to turn up. They carried with them the bodies of the other two dead lamia which they dropped. They hissed angrily and pointed at the bodies, but Naraku did not look at them directly. "Oh did we break your sisters? Sorry girls, but didn't you know...compared to Divine Torment everything else is just a toy." This seemed to cause them to hiss more angrily and she was actually slightly taken aback. It seemed these ones, unlike the other two, appeared to know human speech even if they couldn't speak it themselves. Or so she thought, but this was ruined when one spoke.

"You sssshalll pay for thissss insssult demon lady." it hissed and then the other spoke as well.

"You sssshalll die sssslowly to atone for their deathsss."

dice:
    enemies:
    magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 20th August 2013, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th August 2013, 12:30 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block

#5 'Monster Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 StrongMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 StrongMonster
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 25th August 2013, 3:16 pm

Zenshin was too busy focusing on the stone structure before him, hovering in the air, carefully watching him before suddenly shooting forward towards him I have you now. His thoughts were just of how he would move to strike down the thing once and for all, and when he finally got the idea in his head, he just jabbed his cannon arm forward, straight into the forehead of the monster. Just as the metal collided with stone, he heard a tiny crack form in the beast's head, which continued up its face and grew, and grew, and grew all through its head before the entire face shattered. Due to the momentum of the stone beast, all the pieces flew behind him and dented a nearby tree, letting out a few *thump* noises before dropping to the grass. Even though it hardened it's face before his metallic "hand" collided with it, the monster couldn't take more damage, as it was already hurt from his previous attacks.

He turned his entire body in a hundred eighty degree turn while in the air, facing the next Gargoyle who wanted to tango in the air. It rushed him, much like the other one, but they were getting a bit predictable, so he was able to develop a rhythm. Waiting two seconds for the opportune time to come finally did, he shoved his left "hand" into its wide open, stone mouth. With a smirk, he thought to himself while charging his cannon, boom. After a flash of yellow light came from the orifices carved in the creature, its entire lower jaw was destroyed and it tumbled down from the sky onto the ground. Hanging onto life by a thin strand, Zen quickly stopped flapping his metallic wings and fell, momentum growing, before his foot met with the chest of the one under it and, regardless of the crossed arms trying to block, shattered under him.

Regardless of what kind of block, it was lucky to have survived such a powerful blast to begin with. Zenshin simply... put it out of its misery, if it could even feel emotions. Slowly turning to his left, he was able to catch a glace of the Hell Queen before eating a stony fist which sent him reeling and eventually to the ground. Argh, seems like I missed a Gargoyle, how cheap. he thought as he wiped a stream of blood from his mouth and got up, catching another fist thrown by the Gargoyle in an open palm. "You know, it really isn't fair if you just come at me with surprise attacks. Give me a fair chance, would you?" he said tauntingly while the stone face carving turned into an expression of intense anger, probably since he just destroyed both of his buddies. "This is the last and final round, I suggest that you fly away if you don't want to end up like those two" he said, pointing his cannon hand at one pile of broken stone, and his normal hand at the other, trying to convince the monster to flee.

Zenshin's attack x3 (One to one Gargoyle, two to the other)
    Gargoyle's block x3
    Lamia's attack x2
    Zenshin's block x2

Last edited by Zenshin on 26th August 2013, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th August 2013, 3:16 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 27th August 2013, 6:12 am

Her opponent, the gargoyle, had turned its attention away from her and onto Zen. Normally, this would annoy her, but it made sense this time. After all, this gargoyle had just seen the destruction of two of its fellow gargoyles at the hands of Zen. It was natural for it to be angry. It annoyed her that it had ignored her, but at least she understood the reason and at least now she could focus her attention entirely on the two lamia. Naraku had quite a fun way to kill one of them, which would likely infuriate the other. The two snake like beings glared up at her as she looked down at them, but before their spells could take effect she closed her eyes and smiled. "Your magic requires me to see you, but I don't need to see my toys when I play with them." she said and flew down so suddenly that the two barely had a chance to react. She grabbed one of the dead lamia and swung it hard at the live lamia trying to hit it. The blow came as a surprise and a shock so was successful and sent the lamia flying backwards. The momentum from the swing carried Naraku's circular motion and she attempted to strike the other one because of it. However, the time it had taken to hit the first and move to the second allowed it to block in time. The blow caused it to slide back a bit, but not enough to cause damage. It pushed the dead body away and hissed angrily. It was obviously offended at her use of the dead body as a weapon, which was exactly why Naraku had used it. Angry opponent's made mistakes. They could rarely channel the anger properly into power. A skill she had learned at a young age and considered herself a master of.

"Clever snakey." she said as the lamia blocked a second blow which had been intended to send the lamia flying upwards, thus damaging it from the blow and the fall. The other lamia was not down and out though and her sense of smell and hearing allowed her to know that it was coming towards her. It was very easy for her to rely on these senses being a demon slayer and it was better to do so because using sight put her at risk of the stone gaze. It was the most dangerous part of fighting Lamia's and probably equally as dangerous as fighting a chimera because other than a purification potion or powerful magic there was no way to counteract the effects.

"If you won't open your eyessss demon lady we will forccccce you." one of the lamia, the one she had not succeeded in hitting, hissed. Naraku just smiled her knowing little smile and threw the dead lamia aside. "Make it easssiier on yourssself. There will no pain..." Petrification was not something Naraku had experienced and it was not something she wished to experience either. After all, how could she play with her toys if she was made of stone? It would be such a boring experience. She wondered if petrified people were aware of things as they were petrified. Thats when she had a rather excellent idea. It would be tricky to perform, but would be the perfect way to beat these creatures.

dice:
    enemies:
    magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 28th August 2013, 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th August 2013, 6:12 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 28th August 2013, 3:32 am

The monster was in quite the frenzy and it was pretty clear that it wouldn't be attempting to flee any time soon, which actually kind of tickled Zenshin's feelings in a good way. He loved an opponent that would fight to the bitter end, hell, he loved a fight, period, and that's exactly what these three Gargoyles delivered to him. At the very least, Zen could give him the swiftest death that he possibly can, if it indeed counted as though he was killing them. Seems like the mistress of Divine Torment seems to be having as much fun with these things as I am. Nice he thought before turning his attention to the creature stomping on the ground in front of him. Though, she sure likes to talk in fights he thought before raising his left hand cannon towards the sky.

The Gargoyle was no longer in front of him. It turns out that it thought trying to dive on him from the sky would yield better results than trying to fight him on the ground, or while hovering in the air. Though, when it dove down from the heavens, it smashed its hard head onto his hand, cracking it slightly before it fell to the ground. Kneeling down to the downed creature, he told it, you put up a great fight before touching the side of its head with his cannon and charging up a shot. Any efforts it may have attempted to avoid or block the blast completely failed, and the outcome was just as predicted, three destroyed statues littering the surrounding area. There wasn't much to do now but watch the "Hell Queen" do her thing to both of the Lamias that had appeared in his scuffle with the three statues.

Closely and meticulously, he studied how she fought, just in case the need arose for him to do the same. That, and he felt that he couldn't fire any more blasts from out of his arm, as it had seemingly been overcharged in his fight with the three stone monsters. As soon as he actually 'looked' so see how she fought, it was pretty clear that she was just playing with the monsters, what a thought that was. It's not like he didn't have fun as well, but she wasn't even trying. So this is Shak's new guildmaster. Seems like I have to switch over my close view from Savage Skull to this guild... he thought disappointingly, thinking of a letter that his brother sent him a few days prior.

Zen was well aware that his brother was a dark mage, and has tried countless times to bring him over to the legal side, but Shaku was just as hard headed as he could be. Of course, this went the other way too, with Shaku trying to bring Zen over to the dark guilds, but of course, he failed as well. The letter basically read that Shaku was a bit upset that Zen had become a 'council dog', but that didn't bother Zen, and said that he would be joining Divine Torment soon. This was because of a promise Zenshin made to Shaku, basically saying that he wouldn't actively go after whatever dark guild he was apart of, as long as he told him which is was. This is going to get rather interesting pretty quickly... he thought, standing and staring at Naraku ravage the two Lamias.

Zenshin's attack x2
    Gargoyle's block x2
    Gargoyle's attack x1 (if able)
    Zenshin's block x1

Last edited by Zenshin on 28th August 2013, 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th August 2013, 3:32 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 28th August 2013, 1:15 pm

Naraku stayed perfectly still standing between the two lamias who circled her waiting for her to make a move. Whilst this was going on Naraku heard the fall of the final gargoyle. That made things simpler and it also meant that her initial plan was not the wisest if she wanted to show Zen exactly why she was not to be trifled with. Yes, she had plans for that. Plans that were thought up in almost an instant. She leapt backwards to avoid one of the lamia and right into the embrace of the other who began to wrap her around almost instantly. Naraku could feel it slowly crushing her, but she didn't care and instead smiled. "Thanks for the hug Snake lady." Naraku said happily. "But unfortunately I don't swing that way." With that she forced open the grip of the snake. It had caused her some damage. Her arms hurt, but with her reinforced strength the snake could not hold her in place. She did not managed to push it off entirely though and it quickly began to reconstrict again, but she got a hand free and with swift motion rammed it through the chest of the lamia and pulled out its heart much to its despair. She grinned and took a bite of it just as the snake woman fell away from her.

"Bah digusting....I was hoping it would be sweeter" she said spitting out the heart and throwing the rest away as she moved out of the snake's grasp. The other lamia looked at her in horror and anger, but was not so angry that it couldn't dodge Naraku's attack as she threw the corpse straight at it. In fact, it didn't have to dodge at all because her aim was slightly off. Her hearing and smell were good, fantastic in fact, but often you needed sight to take aim. Plus her arms were aching so that was another reason. She lunged forward and punched the lamia, but it raised its arms to block and was merely sent sliding back, but it did let out a squeal of pain and Naraku knew why. As the blow struck she had heard the sound of bones cracking. Naraku's fist was that strong.

"You will pay for thissss." the snake woman said, but Naraku just smiled. "Why do you ssmmmmile...you are about to die." The snake said angrily rising up to its full height.

"Because its been a while since I enjoyed playing with my toys so much." Naraku replied cracking her knuckles. She had taken down one in brutal fashion exactly as she intended though she had received more damage than she expected. It was an irritation, but nothing more. Now, how best to take this one down. Ah, yes...that would work perfectly. Now all she had to do was get it to work. She licked her lips. "I wonder if you taste better than your sister...hmmm...let's find out." Naraku said baring her teeth in a sadistic smile and lunging forward. It was time to end this. This snake had been entertaining, but it was time for it to break.

dice:
    enemies:
    magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 28th August 2013, 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th August 2013, 1:15 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 28th August 2013, 2:00 pm

Zenshin was done with searching for this shy Chimera that refused to show itself, and instead, three more Gargoyles and one more Lamia slithered and walked out from carious points around them. Though, this was after Zen had witnessed the removal of the heart of a Lamia and chewed on by the women, she sure knows how to put on a show he thought before walking forward to her. Brushing right past her with a smile, he wanted to make sure that she got the message that any sadistic act she pulled wouldn't phase him, he wasn't the type to get squeamish over such a thing. Finally, he faced the third Lamia, who wore a face of disgust as she saw the partially eaten heart of a fellow one. "How DARE you! Defiiiiling the corpsssse of a ssssister in such a way! I'll end your measly existence!" she said, standing tall over him.

Walking up withing arms length of the snake lady, he looked up slightly, "Sorry, you beautiful lady, but your hollow threats mean absolutely nothing to the man who's going to send you to your maker" he said with a smile. Deactivating his lineage ability, his wings shattered like glass into the wind, as well as his cannon arm, leaving his regular looking body in their place. Sending a strong left jab into the center of its chest, he was hoping that it would be blocked. Not to his surprise, it did just as he expected it to do, no monster would just let itself be hit he thought before pushing it over and kneeling down to cast a spell. Ice make, snakes he said, a magical circle appearing right under the Lamia before a dozen snakes of varying sizes emerged from it and all wrapped around the monster.

All if his snakes began biting in various parts of the creature's body, right through its tough scales, and all the while, its screams filled the area they were fighting in. If there was any way to solidify the thought of him being a dark guilder, this would be it. Ironically torturing the snake monster with snakes of his own, the enemy being completely helpless and incapable of attacking him. Furthermore, the snake bites had started what was commonly referred to as frostbite, hurting the enemy even more as the ice bit its fingers. "I'm sorry, who's measly existence were you going to end again?" he taunted, the only reply being more excruciating screams. I'm sorry, but this is the only way to finally get my point across, Lamia he thought while calling out to Naraku. "Please handle the Gargoyles, Master Naraku, this worthless snake lady is mine. She's about to break anyways." he said, referencing her constant use of the word "toy" to describe anyone who isn't her.

Magic power: 70%

Zenshin's attacks x2
    Monster's blocks x2
    Monster's attacks x1 (unable due to the immobilization)
    Zenshin's blocks x1

Last edited by Zenshin on 28th August 2013, 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th August 2013, 2:00 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 StrongMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 NormalMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) - Page 2 NormalMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Block Dice' :

#4 'Damage Dice' :

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 28th August 2013, 4:35 pm

It seemed that the chimera, wherever it was, was a coward or very intelligent or perhaps both. The enemies that kept coming for them were the stone creatures known as gargoyles and the half snake half humans, who were by far the biggest threat. It seemed, based on the new lamia's words, that her actions had been mistaken for those of Zen which annoyed her. However, she was interested in seeing his technique. Using snakes to devour snakes. It was so poetic and the method was quite cruel. She would not plague him as much to try and find if he was a dark guilder or not, but she would enquire into it later. For now though she had to make this man fear her. The only ones who didn't were ones she considered equals, or in cases of raw magic power, her betters. That she could understand, but this man, whilst powerful was not quite yet on her level. Nor did she feel he would be her equal anytime soon. She had been trained her entire life, even before she could walk. A life which had spanned over 40 years. Her body might not look it, and she knew it was not her true body which should be older, but she was at least 45 years old. Her training was not just learning techniques though it was battling against various beasts her mother summoned up against her, solving puzzles and other things to test her to her limits. She had been reverted to a child and spent at least a year training with another powerful demon, and the rest of her life had been spent honing her own way of fighting. She had fought many opponents and with many allies. Few could match her skill or power and those that could were rarely able to match her ferocity. She had not even shown Zen a fragment of her power yet.

She knew that her power boost from Inferno Odore would soon abate and a prolonged battle would result in her Inferno Medico being destroyed. She was fortunate that the snake woman had wrapped her arms rather than her leg otherwise it would of been broken then. That would put her at a disadvantage and one that would be hard put to turn into an advantage. She would have to be quick which is why she dropped a needle of shadow into her cleavage. All was prepared. "It is time to put away these toys Zen and find new ones."

She lunged forward with a powerful punch, but the lamia dodged it easily and swung its tail grabbing round her uninjured leg and began to wrap around constricting. It caused her to stumble causing a second blow to miss and out of sheer frustration she grabbed the snake lady by its throat and crushed it. Her leg hurt like hell, but it wasn't broken yet fortunately. She turned to the gargoyles. "Inferno Tortura." she said extending her arms. From each extended a tendril 30ft long tendril. She struck out at the gargoyles, but they were swift and flew into the air dodging her narrowly. Two of them flew at her, but she backflipped out of the way, retracting the tendrils as she did so. Unfortunately, she backflipped right into the grasp of one of the gargoyles who flew her up high as if meaning to drop her. However, this was its mistake. She had retracted the tendrils on purpose and one extended upwards from her cleavage now and cut the beast in two. She grinned as she dropped to the ground and stopped an inch above it, the tendril once more retracting. She had not been as effective as she wanted, but she had been a lot more effective than she could of been. She should of used more tendrils, but then they'd of had less power. It was a risky move, but necessary to guarantee death on impact. It had also made them cautious and fearful which pleased her. "Resume the hunt for the chimera. I will put these toys where they belong."

dice:
    enemies:
    magic:
    [/quote]

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 1st September 2013, 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 7:18 pm