Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki)

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) Empty Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki)

Post by NightDrivenEn7 29th April 2014, 10:32 am

Job: Bring Me Back The Head!
    Player Requirements: 4 mages max. At least one A rank mage.
    Job Requirements: 40 post min. 450 words per post min. Must roll the monster dice every 10 posts.
    Job Location: Shadow Island

Job Description:
    "Greetings from Shadow Island. My name is Doctor Matt. I have been living here for ten years doing experiments on the creatures that have been living here. It seems like my latest experiment has escaped with a few others. I thought I was careful with it's caging, but it seems like I haven't. Anyways my latest experiment has been on creating the mythical beast Chimera genetically. I have gotten far in my research, but if it's unstable I can't it running around killing other creatures that will make find them scarce. I need a few mages to kill it and bring back its heads so I can experiment on the blood. I will pay a hefty sum for this mission and for an additional reward I will give you all a new amulet I created to protect you from being turned to stone as long at you wear it so come here I need your help. Last thing, you can find my lab in the middle of the island. That is all."

Enemies:
    Weak: Siren
    Sirens are beautiful woman-like creatures that lure their targets in before striking. Their figures are much like those of mermaids, but instead of being half woman half fish, they are half woman half squid.
    Abilities:

Normal: Gargoyles
    Gargoyles are creatures of stone and darkness which tend to live on Shadow Island due to its fitting atmosphere. They can fly and usually attack from the sky.
    Abilities:

Strong: Lamia
    Lamias have the lower body of a snake and the upper body of a woman. They like to turn their targets into stone before taking them as prizes.
    Abilities:

Boss: The Chimera
    It has the body and head of lion, a tail which is actually a snake and the wings of an eagle. It has the strength of a lion and the speed of a snake as well. The Chimera can use two attacks at once since it has almost two separate bodies and it can attack both in front of behind itself at once. Takes 20 B-ranked hits to take down.
    Abilities:

Reward: 25,000 Jewels, Amulet of Warding Petrification (Provides absolute immunity to petrification when worn)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) Empty Re: Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki)

Post by NightDrivenEn7 29th April 2014, 10:35 am

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
    To destroy life. Sometimes they are the same thing."
    Nightmare to nightmare, and countless sets of memory loss and black outs; Aian has not felt peaceful or normal in a long time. But finally, Aian was reached a stable point. He noticed when he was finally able to sleep the previous night, and woke up refreshed. He gave himself an examination within the mirror; and not once did he felt drowned into the darkness that had hovered over him for the past several months. It was a huge relief. But his joy didn't last long, as he knew he had tarnished his reputation with his oldest friend, Reiki. Aian truely didn't resent Reiki for becoming stronger, it was more on the lines of him being upset in himself for not making any noticabel progress in his own strength. It seemed like the distance between them was continuing to stretch further and further; and he could not close the gap. Knowing this is what helped the darkness and old corruption to flow into his mind. Aian gripped his fist tightly. This was his one chance before plummetting again into darkness to make things up with Reiki and the others. But another thing caught Aian's attention; Reiki's animal partner. Aian didn't want the large bear like dog to attack him if Reiki harbored any hostility. So, Aian decided to come across a propsal of a mission instead. Reiki was used to Aian switching to Kamuy and never took it personally; and from what he could tell it wasn't the greatest experience when the corruption took over him last time. Kamuy was raging about it to Aian the whole time after.

Aian made his way down to the main hall of the guild; where he would look for a somewhat challenging mission for Reiki and him to go on. Something that would inspire them to work more together than show off each other's overwhelming strengths. Aian found two missions that would appear to show each other's strengths and weaknesses: A mission involving a giant squid in the mountains, or a mission involving a scientist capture and kill a artificiallly created beast. The second one made Aian sick to his stomach to think about; but he figured a giant beast hunt would help them solve their matters. After all, Aian did feel left out of not being able to take down Shadow Leonidus from their last mission. Aian would go up stairs to Reikie's room, knocking on the door for his friend to come out. However, when he was more greated with vicious barking at first; Aian wrote his name on the mission slip and slid it under the door for Reiki to find. Or for his bear-dog to give him. Aian would then leave to his own room in one of the towers to prepare; and be on his way to the Shadow Island. With Reiki or not; he was going to attempt the mission if for nothing else than training. But he knew he would need his old friend's help.

It took a train ride and a long boat ride to get to the Shadow Island where the mission was to be located at. Aian looked around to see if Reiki was near the port or beach, before desiding to wait like old times. If Reiki had beaten Aian here; it would be obvious. But if he didn't show up; Aian would only have gut instinct to go off of. Aian sat down against a nearby tree, and waited to see if his mission partner would arrive or not.
    TAGS:

WORDS:

NOTES:
    Opporation-Friendship Repair Mission- is a go!

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) Empty Re: Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki)

Post by Emilia Hawke 29th April 2014, 3:54 pm

Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) Nye9nc

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.
    “Do the impossible, see the invisible.”

NOTES.

Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) AyY6khm
    "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) 1ew2ol

- Reiki

Vicious barking followed by his face impacting hard with the floor was Reiki’s alarm clock one spring morning. The young dragon slayer clutched at his head whilst he pushed himself up off the floor. Still groggy, he looked over at the cause of all the noise, his pet polarbear-dog, Tsuki. Reiki was used to her barking at troublesome things every now and again in the guild, but this was a different side of her. Tsuki’s barking was rather violent; clearly indicating that she was quite pissed off at the presence of something around them.

Seeing as how he was curious to what she was barking at combined with the fact that his fellow guild mates probably didn’t enjoy the loud barking, Reiki got to his feet and made his way to the door. He quickly shot Tsuki a glare as if to order her to calm down before he pushed open the door. Looking around, Reiki could see no one within the immediate vicinity of his door or even the residential halls. As he was about to turn around and scold Tsuki, Reiki finally woke up enough to realize he was actually stepping on something. He knelt down and picked up a job poster with Aian’s name written on the top of it. Upon reviewing the mission briefing, Reiki cracked an ever so joyous smile as he walked over to his hung jacket and shoved the poster into one of its pockets. Hunting some ungodly science experiment, huh? You sure know how to pick an interesting hunt. he said aloud to himself, walking over to his closet to begin preparations.

Once he and Tsuki were prepared, Reiki saddled up and rode out of Karakuri City upon his trusted pets back. Their destination was Shadow Island, a dark and rather mysterious island far out in the Graveyard Sea. The island was thankfully close by to the Phoenix Mountains, meaning it would be a relatively short trip if Reiki were to simply fly to the island. However, since he was taking Tsuki along, Reiki decided it’d be better for the two to simply travel the slightly longer route. He hadn’t brought Tsuki on a mission in quite some time, so it would be good exercise for her.

Sometime later when the two finally reached the shore, Reiki began concentrating his magic around Tsuki’s paws as she continued to charge for the open sea. The moment her paws met the salty ocean water, the magic Reiki concentrated froze it instantly, creating a stable enough platform for her to continue running upon. As to not accidentally disrupt the climate, Reiki only concentrated enough magic at the bear-dog’s paws to create a platform for a few seconds. The ice platforms behind them began shattering and merging harmlessly with the ocean waters. Using this method of travel with Tsuki’s top speed, the shores of Shadow Island came into Reiki’s view. As the two neared the port, Reiki felt the presence of his oldest friend already waiting for him.

Reiki quickly jumped off Tsuki’s back once they reached the nearby beach, using the forward momentum to move himself towards the tree Aian was leaning against. Tsuki stopped dead in her tracks and began barking just as she did this morning; quieted by a look from Reiki. He turned his gaze back towards Aian, slightly wary of provoking whatever it was that came out of him the last time the two had met. Well ruth, damn, I must be getting old. Who would have thought you’d beat me to a job location for once? he joked, looking up to the skies above. The entire sky was engulfed in clouds, barely letting any sunlight hit the island. I guess it lives up to its name. Anyway, you seen or heard anything odd since you got here? he asked, wondering if Aian maybe sensed the creature they were looking for now that he was actually on the island.
    template by darkee of btn.

Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) 471 Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) H05POqb Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) 471
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 30th April 2014, 11:08 pm

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
     Aian had been sitting under the tree for some time before Reiki showed up. Enough time for him to take a grasp of the island's condition. The black never yeilding clouds above prevented sunlight to break through; causing plant life to almost completely wither away. The Trees and grass were doing all that they could to give the island a concept of life. Aian could feel their struggling to remain healthy; these were truely strong specimans of life. Aian would close his eyes and put his palms onto some patches of dirt and begin submersing himself into the island's energy. In this state, he could feel the general sense of animals skittering across the forest floor behind him. His mind appropriately sketched squirrels and other small critters running about; but being so close to the shore line- there was not much to be given. Yet the deeper Aian tried to feel into the island; the more he found an odd emotion he never experienced before. Odly enough, he started seeing strange visions. His world turned from black to swirling shades of pink, as his own spirit's skin danced in the light of a rainbow spectrum. Visions of living pumpkins growing arms and dancing like cartoons-a long snake opening itsmouth to shoot out another snake- stone statues taking their heads off and snapping to an odd rhythem: De-duh-de-dum. Click-Click. De-duh-de-dum. Click-Click. De-duh-de-dum, De-duh-de-dum, De-Duh-de-dum. Click Click. Aian even had visions of birds walkign around on two legs like a human sipping tea and wearing monicols. In any form of sense, Aian was confused. He even started seeing his own body slowly split apart and become amorpheous blobs of gelliten holding heads of the people he held closest; laughing making the blobs giggle like jellow.

Before he could give it any real thought; he heard a very loud and familiar barking. Aian opened his eyes to find reality as it was, as well as Reiki on the shore line with his bear-dog behind him. He had pretty good control over the animal; but knew it wouldn't trust him easily. Still, the creature would provide a good amount of usefulness to their hunt of the scientist's lost experiment.
    "Well ruth, damn, I must be getting old. Who would have thought you’d beat me to a job location for once? " Reiki was the first to break the introductive silence, it didn't seem as though their incident at the tavern last time hindered him at all. Still, he made a point. Aian was hardly ever first to the location. Reiki in every other instance was the speed demon of the two.
    "Maybe your just getting slowed down from your own chilly powers." Aian replied with a smile and closed eyes. Aian was never good at jokes; no sense of real humor. He hoped the attempt would at least get a positive reaction from Reiki. The topic seemed to be dropped immediately; as Reiki was looking up at the sky.
    " I guess it lives up to its name. Anyway, you seen or heard anything odd since you got here?" Reiki replied, with Aian shaking his head in responce.
    "Not really. This place is struggling just to stay afloat that its hard to feel anything. The deeper in the island we go; the more it seems like there is a wall. Its hard to read what it is as i have not felt it before. It isn't corruption like from the lion; but maybe just chaos from the experiments being released. This is one of those misions I don't know if we shoudl find the cliant first or not. After all; if he is in the center it would be hard to just rumage about and get to him without trying to locate this creature. I also don't think he exactly cares on who helps him; so long as they bring back the head anyone will do." Aian contemplated, standing up. He dusted himself off and looked back into the Island; wondering what their first move shoudl be. "In any case...I am glad you decided to come and help me Reiki..." Aian exclaimed, trying to hide his shame of what happened back at the guild hall.
    TAGS:

WORDS:

NOTES:
    This Island makes Aian be trippin.

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 4th May 2014, 6:42 am

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.

NOTES.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

- Reiki

"Not really. This place is struggling just to stay afloat that its hard to feel anything. The deeper in the island we go; the more it seems like there is a wall. Its hard to read what it is as i have not felt it before. It isn't corruption like from the lion; but maybe just chaos from the experiments being released. This is one of those missions I don't know if we should find the client first or not. After all; if he is in the center it would be hard to just rummage about and get to him without trying to locate this creature. I also don't think he exactly cares on who helps him; so long as they bring back the head anyone will do." Aian responded, dusting himself off as the two Dragon Slayers stared off into the darkness further into the island. Reiki had to agree with Aian as he too was unsure whether or not to confront the scientist first or simply hunt for the beast. He never really did enjoy speaking with scientists and the matter of this ones studies didn’t exactly sit well with Reiki; just as he was sure it didn’t set well with Aian either. ”In any case...I am glad you decided to come and help me, Reiki…” Aian stated, no doubt still concerned with what had occurred between the two several weeks prior back at the guild hall.

Why wouldn’t I? I honestly can’t stand mindokah’s, especially with the kind of research this one’s screwing around with. However, its for the reason I can’t stand what he’s researching coupled with the fact that I’m one of the Ten Wizard Saint’s that I can’t let this mission slide under my nose. Reiki stated calmly, as he walked up beside his friend, continuing to stare towards the center of the island. While it was faint, he did get a decent enough feel for what Aian was talking about. The sensation was rather strange and had an almost hypnotizing aura about it. Whatever the hell was causing this, Reiki knew that it would make their search that much more difficult. Besides… he continued, turning to Aian with a confident smirk as usual. you should know that I can’t simply ignore the call of a niir; especially a niir with something as foregone from this world as a chimera. Its also been a while since we did anything as a duo team like the old days. he laughed.

Upon running the options through his head multiple times, Reiki finally spoke up with a bit of plan. Since you’re the one who chose this mission, I’ll leave the decision up to you. The onik choice would be to actually find this guys lab in the middle of the island. While I really would rather not have to talk to a freaking mindokah, he does have a much better idea of what exactly is going on with this island as well as the islands layout in general. The other option is for us to just wing it and see what we can find on our own. Normally, I’d be voting for the latter, but the former does seem like our best bet with this islands… bizarre condition, and I don’t mean just the clouds. Reiki explained, shaking his head a bit as he wound up focusing a little too much on that strange feeling from moments ago.

Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) 471 Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) H05POqb Mission: Bring Me The Head (Aian and Reiki) 471
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 4th May 2014, 1:21 pm

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
     "Why wouldn’t I? I honestly can’t stand mindokah’s, especially with the kind of research this one’s screwing around with. However, its for the reason I can’t stand what he’s researching coupled with the fact that I’m one of the Ten Wizard Saint’s that I can’t let this mission slide under my nose." Reiki stated calmly coming up to Aian. Though this did not make him all that excieted, as Reiki's gaze was at the center instead of looking at him. He felt as though his friend was averting his gaze. But Aian was also taking this too seriously; both him and Reiki normally put their heart and souls into each mission; all of their focus onto its completion. Aian remained silent, continuing to listen. "Besides…" he continued, turning to Aian with a confident smirk as usual. This removed the previous doubt from Aian's mind and made him slightly happier, "you should know that I can’t simply ignore the call of a niir; especially a niir with something as foregone from this world as a chimera. Its also been a while since we did anything as a duo team like the old days." he laughed. Aian chuckled as well, looking forward to the rest of the mission. Reiki went silent for a few more moments, before speaking up his thoughts on their coarse of action.  "Since you’re the one who chose this mission, I’ll leave the decision up to you. The onik choice would be to actually find this guys lab in the middle of the island. While I really would rather not have to talk to a freaking mindokah, he does have a much better idea of what exactly is going on with this island as well as the islands layout in general. The other option is for us to just wing it and see what we can find on our own. Normally, I’d be voting for the latter, but the former does seem like our best bet with this islands… bizarre condition, and I don’t mean just the clouds." Aian noted the strange feeling, he already suffered an odd effect from the mountain. Aian wasn't sure how much more aware of his surroundings Reiki had become; but if he had become as intact as Aian, this missiong would be a bit harder for the two of them to concentrate on.

Aian ran through the course of actions through his head; and he honestly did not enjoy wanting to talk to a scientist either. For once, Aian felt as though going through blindly would be the better option. Even if they had the layout; there was nothing that could be done since they were most likely going to be spending some time hunting this thing down. The only additional knowledge would be defining other experiments from local life. That information was null-void; as it didn't matter what they would come across. The faster they could find the Chimera, the better. "Normally I am for asking the client...But I do not think that is needed this time around. Whatever is going on this island; we need to spend as little time as possible hunting. Its a large Island, I am sure we will find it quickly if we try hard enough. Besides, unless he plans on giving us the Amulet first; it won't be worth it...." Aian remembered their reward; and what the different creatures on the island could do to them. This info suddenly changed Aian's mental state almots immediately; as neither of them had any real way of fixing the situation if they turned to stone. "On second thought, let's find the scientist and get that amulet of protection."
    TAGS:

WORDS:

NOTES:
    This Island makes Aian be trippin.

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 6th May 2014, 8:25 am

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.

NOTES.

- Reiki

Aian raised a good point when he said that they should spend as little time as they possibly could on this island. Whatever was going on with this island, it was clear that it was going to have an effect on both Dragon Slayers. However, before Reiki could agree to this plan, Aian seemed to remember something of importance. "On second thought, let's find the scientist and get that amulet of protection." The moment he said those words, Reiki remembered why. The scientist had given a brief description of the potential threats that existed on this island accompanied by a short rundown of what these creatures could do. The stronger creatures, including the chimera that this scientist was responsible for creating, had a petrification ability that would turn the two of them into stone instantly. Right, I had almost forgotten about what the denizens of this island could do to us. I guess visiting the mindokah has become the only sensible choice then. Let’s get this part over with and find his lab… Reiki sighed, briskly leading the way into the darkened forest as he whistled for Tsuki to follow them.

Whilst any thick forest tended to be incredibly dark, the forests on Shadow Island coupled with the areas sunlight depravity made seeing anything almost impossible. What had started as a brisk walk soon turned into a slow crawl accompanied by several run ins with Reiki’s face and the trunks of trees. After the 8th or so tree, Reiki had enough of injuring himself. Right, this is getting us nowhere fast… You’re in tune with the Earth, right Aian? You can probably feel your way around this island a lot better than I can, so its probably for the best if you take the lead. Ruth reyths… Reiki admitted, rubbing his forehead as he paused in place to allow Aian to take the lead.

The forest had another peculiar feature to it besides the pitch black surroundings. Oddly enough, the only other form of wildlife around them besides Tsuki were crows. Every now and then their caws would ring out like a haunted choir to break the silence as the two Slayers made their way through the forest. Why exactly were crows the only living thing that surrounded them? Were the scientists experiments driving away any form of wildlife for this island? Then again, Reiki wasn’t entirely sure what type of creature would inhabit such an island as this naturally, especially with the strange feeling that kept growing stronger the further they went towards the islands center. Just what the hell kind of experiments is this guy running? This place is making my head feel like its floating...How the hell are we supposed to hunt anything feeling like this? Reiki thought to himself, shaking his head rapidly to regain his focus.

So, see any new places while you were gone over the past year? Reiki asked, keeping his ears perked for anything that might try to assault them; Tsuki copying her masters idea. Knowing that Aian could feel the same light headed sensation that he did, Reiki hoped keeping conversation going would keep the two from losing themselves to the feeling.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 6th May 2014, 9:19 am

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
    Aian sighed with relief when his friend agreed to the plan of going to the scientist first. Though at this point, Aian was starting to hear an odd word every now and then from Reiki that he didn't notice before. The past several tims Aian wasn't himself to be able to tell; and even now he thought it was the same feeling that caused him to hallucinate that altered his hearing of his friend's words. But he still thought he should question it. When the two began their march into the forest, the small critters around the outer edges appeared to fade away, leaving only the cawing of crows above them in a haunting chorus to break the silence. Along the way, Aian wasn't really far behind Reiki within the pitch black veil of darkness that was the forest. So, he tried to alert his friend whenver he was about to hit something. "Tree." However, Reiki either didn't hear or was not paying attention so it lead him to run into it. This processed lasted up to seven more times: "Tree." Thunk. "Tree." Whack. "Tree." Bam. "Tree." Crash. "Tree." Bang "Tree." Smack. "Tree." Aian sighed as Reiki kept running into the trees when Aian was calling them out for him to dodge.
    "Right, this is getting us nowhere fast… You’re in tune with the Earth, right Aian? You can probably feel your way around this island a lot better than I can, so its probably for the best if you take the lead. Ruth reyths…"  Aian could not help but utimately agree to lead the way; where hopefully Reiki would avoid hitting anything in advance.
    "You need to get more in touch with your surroundings Reiki, even in darkness..." Aian retored jokingly, unable to help but smile as he saw he was still superior to Reiki in at least ONE aspect of their abilities. Aian made his way in front of Reiki, placing his hand on his shoulder for a moment to get an idea where he exactly was; as well as avoiding a tree in front of him. Aian closed his eyes and began focusing on feeling his surroundings, getting a mental image of what was in front of him through the sense of touch alone. He kept one hand out in front of him to make sure of what he saw, never knowing what flashing images were real or not with this Island's odd aura and his usual nightmares. Though this was just a habit now. Any time Aian ducked, or turned away from a tree; he would call a one word reply. Mostly either "Tree", or "Duck" so that Reiki wouldn't run into any more objects. Of course, this information was only good if Reiki was following directly behind him. If Reiki steared off, he would most likely run into something in front of him or hit the wrong object.

Reiki then decided to kick up conversation, asking Aian "So, see any new places while you were gone over the past year?" Aian tried as hard as he could to remember, though he only knew of one location.
    "I have been suffering alot of memory loss...the only place I can recall is leaving Fiore in general from being captured by the magic council with a blacksmith, to the land of Ca-Elum. It was a rather earthy kind of place with a bunch of lumber mills, mines, smiths, craftsmen...but not many actual villiges or towns. Everyone seemed to sleep in or above their work shop. Even the children worked there. When I was there, I learned from a master blacksmith on how to refine my Iron...though I had to be near a very, very, very hot volcano the entire time. It didn't really bother me, but when I came back to FIore; there was no running rivr of lava. So I had to go inside the volcano and find a ledge as close ot the lava as possible to work on refining my Iron by constantly reheating it and absorbing it back into my body. It was....not pleasant..." Aian explained, stopping in mid explanation to tell Reiki when to dodge an oncomming obstacle, coming up with a sudden new one "Rock." and jumping over it to avoid tripping. He would pick up where he left off, until finished hoping it would have given Reiki an idea of what he was doing. "Also, if I may ask. What are those strange words you are saying? Is it something you picked up from wherever you went to? And if so, where did you go the past year?" Aian questioned, continuing to keep his focus on the path in front of them to avoid hitting something. His head was getting more and more light headed, and he even had to stop to double check if something was infront of him when there was nothing before continuing on. It was starting to mess with his sense of touch; but he continued to move on forward without stumbling once.
    TAGS:

WORDS:

NOTES:
    Aian is the perfect guide!

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 6th May 2014, 1:42 pm

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.

NOTES.

- Reiki

"I have been suffering a lot of memory loss...the only place I can recall is leaving Fiore in general from being captured by the magic council with a blacksmith, to the land of Ca-Elum. It was a rather earthy kind of place with a bunch of lumber mills, mines, smiths, craftsmen...but not many actual villages or towns. Everyone seemed to sleep in or above their workshop. Even the children worked there. When I was there, I learned from a master blacksmith on how to refine my Iron...though I had to be near a very, very, very hot volcano the entire time. It didn't really bother me, but when I came back to FIore; there was no running river of lava. So I had to go inside the volcano and find a ledge as close to the lava as possible to work on refining my Iron by constantly reheating it and absorbing it back into my body. It was....not pleasant..." Aian explained, with Reiki and Tsuki following right behind him and listening to his que’s to avoid certain obstacles. He had no idea that Aian was suffering from memory loss. It reminded Reiki of how he was not all that long ago; being unable to even remember that he was the Ice Dragon Slayer. As Reiki and Tsuki jumped over a sizable rock, Aian continued the conversation where he left off. "Also, if I may ask. What are those strange words you are saying? Is it something you picked up from wherever you went to? And if so, where did you go the past year?" he asked, continuing to lead on.

Reiki let out a small laugh in response to his question. Despite having just gone on a mission with another Dragon Slayer that didn’t understand him, Reiki had forgotten that the other Slayer’s weren’t versed in the Dragon tongue as he was. Krosis, er I mean sorry, I keep forgetting not every other Dragon Slayer was taught the way I was. The words I say every now and then are words in the Dragon tongue, as taught to me by my father. When I consumed the lacrima, everything just sort of came rushing back to me all at once. Next thing I knew, I was in Dragon Force challenging the corrupted lion in that very same tongue. As it turns out, I was already starting to remember the language when I kept hearing strange words in my head every time I would prepare to do my Dragon Roar. My Roar seems different than the others… I recently went on a mission with the Shadow Dragon Slayer. I taught him the incantation for his roar in the Dragon tongue, yet he said his wasn’t any different than normal. My Roar seems to unleash its full power only when I chant it in the Dragon tongue. Another spell my father taught me seems to work in the same way, perhaps I’ll get a chance to show it to you on this mission.

Reiki then had to stop and pause for a moment, clutching at his head. He needed a more permanent solution to this problem than simply making conversation. Azrael… Oi, Azrael! Reiki called out in his mind, met by a startled snoring. Whazzat? What do you want Reiki, I was in the middle of my nap.. the ice dragon yawned. I just need you to act as my mental barrier like you usually do. This island has some kind of weird sensation about it and its making me feel crazy. Reiki answered, to which his uncle responded with a hearty laugh. Hah, is that all?! Simple enough then. At the very least, this provides me with something to do besides sleep.

As the light headed feeling began to very slowly leave his mind, Reiki continued to follow Aian and picked up where he had left off in responding to Aian’s questions. Anyway, since the glaciers of Fiore weren’t cutting it for me anymore, I went to the only place I knew of that could help me cement my powers fully. I went to the nation formed by my great grandfather thousands upon thousands of years ago; Iceberg. That’s where I met this loveable oaf. Reiki chuckled, reaching over and ruffling the top of Tsuki’s head. That’s also where I got these scars on my face. Though judging by what you described, your training was a lot more faazaal than my own. Er, I mean, more painful than mine. At least what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, right? I can tell it made you a hell of a lot stronger. You’ll get a chance to show me just how much soon enough though, eh? Reiki exclaimed as the crows sung out in unison once more.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 6th May 2014, 6:02 pm

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
    "Krosis, er I mean sorry, I keep forgetting not every other Dragon Slayer was taught the way I was. The words I say every now and then are words in the Dragon tongue, as taught to me by my father. When I consumed the lacrima, everything just sort of came rushing back to me all at once. Next thing I knew, I was in Dragon Force challenging the corrupted lion in that very same tongue. As it turns out, I was already starting to remember the language when I kept hearing strange words in my head every time I would prepare to do my Dragon Roar. My Roar seems different than the others… I recently went on a mission with the Shadow Dragon Slayer. I taught him the incantation for his roar in the Dragon tongue, yet he said his wasn’t any different than normal. My Roar seems to unleash its full power only when I chant it in the Dragon tongue. Another spell my father taught me seems to work in the same way, perhaps I’ll get a chance to show it to you on this mission."
    Reiki explained, answering his question. Aian found it fascinating that he learned an incredible language that sparked to life from his own dragon's training. Yet Aian could not remember a special language that Metallicana used. This made him slightly upset; but to each their own, and if Metallicana did not have another special way of speaking to Aian than he had no reason to teach him. As he stated, Aian was a big enough headache as it was. To teach a new language would have been overkill.

However, Reiki appeared to need to stop for a few moments, as Aian no longer heard his footprints. With that, Aian stopped as well to take a break and not lose his friend in the darkness. He couldn't tell where they were on the island or how long they had been walking. Everything was practically pitch black, and it wasn't as though they were going in a straight line. But another problem was hindering them; the island's freaky aura. Once again, Aian lost focus for several moments, seeing strange swirling colors that formed into first a alligator walking in place to symbolize walking along. Its head extended as its body turned into a hand, while three other clouds turned into fish. The fish swam up into the opening jaws of the alligator, where it would then snap shut and everything fade away. Once Reiki began speaking again, it drew Aian's mind back to reality; where he would begin listening once more.

"Anyway, since the glaciers of Fiore weren’t cutting it for me anymore, I went to the only place I knew of that could help me cement my powers fully. I went to the nation formed by my great grandfather thousands upon thousands of years ago; Iceberg. That’s where I met this loveable oaf." Reiki chuckled, though Aian couldn't see what he was doing. He assumed he meant the big bear-dog creature he had around with him. It must have been tough getting that thing to become his pet. He thought before Reiki continued again. "That’s also where I got these scars on my face. Though judging by what you described, your training was a lot more faazaal than my own. Er, I mean, more painful than mine. At least what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, right? I can tell it made you a hell of a lot stronger. You’ll get a chance to show me just how much soon enough though, eh?" Reiki exclaimed as the crows sung out in unison once more above their heads. Aian found no awkwardness into these birds cawing in such a manner; though couldn't help as though it meant something. But Aian couldn't help but lower his head, unsure of the last comment.

"I am not sure if I really am stronger...you are so far ahead of me; its like I stood absolutely still...Yet every moment I could keep under control and retain memory of before returning to the guild again; I trained vigorously to no end to improve....Yet you still are so much stronger than me; you even brought a giant dragon head back to the guild....I couldn't do that with how I am now..."Aian felt a pounding sensation in his head, and gripped it as he walked. However, there was no pain. Be it Kamuy taking action, or the Island's light headed aura numbing it down; Aian could not say for sure. But he knew what it meant; and decided to tell Reiki what he had been going through during their time away from each other. "Reiki...Last night was the first night I slept in over seven months..." Aian stated quietly, lamenting how weak he felt for what had taken over him during that time. "It stared happening not long after that mission against Leonidus's shadow...I was getting horrible nightmares. But they were not my normal ones. They were a thousand times worse. Even when I was awake, it was just a fight to keep them suppressed from coming out again as I walked....I couldn't go into the town and its why i stayed out of the guild hall as much as I could. It was too unbearable. You weren't around....I had no one to talk to...I felt alone; I didn't know what to do. I spent every waking moment wracking my body in training in vain to get stronger...but not once did I feel different. And then you show back up with that giant head.... So many times did I just come too without knowing what had happened...that I wasn't where I last remembered. I felt like my mind was coming undone. So far, today is the only day where it hasn't happened.... I am terrified...That I won't come back next time..." Aian's voice became more and more upset as he explained; he felt powerless before. But this felt like his being was just being stripped away from him. He didn't want to make Reiki worry. But if he did lose consciousness again; he wanted to at least explain to Reiki what he was going through before it happened.
    TAGS:

WORDS:

NOTES:
    Oh My Goat, he's so depressing.

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 8th May 2014, 2:35 pm

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.

NOTES.

- Reiki

"Reiki...Last night was the first night I slept in over seven months..."
    Aian stated quietly, soon about to explain to Reiki exactly what had been happening in his life. "It stared happening not long after that mission against Leonidus's shadow...I was getting horrible nightmares. But they were not my normal ones. They were a thousand times worse. Even when I was awake, it was just a fight to keep them suppressed from coming out again as I walked....I couldn't go into the town and its why i stayed out of the guild hall as much as I could. It was too unbearable. You weren't around....I had no one to talk to...I felt alone; I didn't know what to do. I spent every waking moment wracking my body in training in vain to get stronger...but not once did I feel different. And then you show back up with that giant head.... So many times did I just come too without knowing what had happened...that I wasn't where I last remembered. I felt like my mind was coming undone. So far, today is the only day where it hasn't happened.... I am terrified...That I won't come back next time..." Aian explained, his voice growing ever quieter and full of pain.

Reiki had never seen his old friend so upset. Aian’s pain was practically palpable as Reiki walked up to him in the darkness, placing a hand upon his shoulder. Then I’ll just drag your ass out of whatever kind of coma you end up in. That’s the way its always been, right? We’ll work on your strength from this mission and going forward. Reiki exclaimed as he then began walking forward. If you’ve hit some kind of wall, then I guess we’ll just have to bust it down toge- Reiki began, interrupted as he collided with an object in front of him. However, this one was much different than any tree he had previously walked into. Whatever he had run into had a metallic structure, as evidenced by the resounding sound that echoed out after Reiki collided with it. Taak! What the hell was that?! he exclaimed, punching whatever it was that was in front of him.

As his fist impacted the object in front of him, the sound of cranking gears broke the eerie silence of the surrounding forest. From the darkness in front of the two Slayers emerged a light through what appeared to be an opening door. Curiously, Reiki leaned his head inside the door for a better look. Inside what Reiki presumed was some kind of building was a massive sprawling hall way with countless scientists running about. Some were carrying viles, others were carrying equipment with them while their co workers wrote furiously upon clipboards. Everyone inside the building seemed too preoccupied with their work to notice Reiki and Aian, even with Tsuki’s incessant barking at this new discovery. Can it, Tsuki, its fine. Reiki ordered, turning back towards Aian with a slightly confused expression. So… you think we should just let ourselves in? They don’t seem very concerned that two strangers are standing at their front door…. Reiki questioned, unsure of how to go about their current situation.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 11th May 2014, 1:16 pm

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
    Aian felt Reiki's hand onto his shoulder, looking over to him in the darkness. Tears at this point from fear were practically pooling into his eyes, so he was glad his friend could not see them due to how dark things were. "Then I’ll just drag your ass out of whatever kind of coma you end up in. That’s the way its always been, right? We’ll work on your strength from this mission and going forward." Reiki exclaimed as he then began walking forward. Aian picked up pace and took lead again, though it didn't last long as his hand came upon a smooth metallic surface. Unable to see what it was, he couldn't tell how wide the object was in front of him; but he noticed Reiki continuing to move. "If you’ve hit some kind of wall, then I guess we’ll just have to bust it down toge-" Reiki began, though was interrupted when he too met the surface Aian felt; though face first.
    "Umm...Wall?"Aian stated, though still trying to figure out why there was a metallica wall in front of them. Their walk didn't seem to be all that long; and yet they somehow arrived at the laboratory in the middle of the island. They didn't even reach the mountain like peaks; or if they did they didn't feel any incline while walking. Reiki punched the metallic surface out of anger, which was followed by the cranking and clanking sound of gears turning which broke up whatever silence was around them. Aian and Reiki watched as light erupted from what was presumed to be an opening door in front of them. When their eyes adjusted to the light; it did appear as though it was their destination. Tsuki began barking maniacally as Reiki peered inside.
    "So… you think we should just let ourselves in? They don’t seem very concerned that two strangers are standing at their front door…." Reiki questioned Aian. Aian was unsure himself, but they opened the door so it must mean that they were allowed to enter; considering no one was walking up to them.
    "I...Guess we should..." Aian replied, walking into the laboratory doors.

Once both of them-and Tsuki- was inside, the door behind them cranked shut. When it came to a booming close, Aian began walking slowly around to find the person whom they were sent to help on the flier. It didn’t seem like many people were paying much attention to them. Most were just focusing on beakers and test tubes; mixing and matching liquids for different combinations. Others were in groups speaking about different hypotheses, discussing what is rational and what is not for the realm of possibility. Some were even taking samples of current wild life: though none of the animals were anything near what was described in the informant paper on the job and were all very normal animals. The main hall they were in was just as vast as their guildhall; extending a great ways down to another solid wall at the end with an elevator. Aian assumed it went up to the higher floors. What had Aian confused was how quickly the fuzziness in his brain dispersed; allowing him to think and see things clearly again. This was odd for one would assume that this laboratory would be focusing on the matter of the Island’s strange aura. A scientist came up to them with a clipboard, looking at them with a friendly and welcoming smile. Aian believed it to be a hoax of hospitality and formality.
    ”Hello there, are you two here to deliver that creature behind you for study?” The scientist stated, moving past Aian and Reiki slightly towards Tsuki; examining her from a safe distance jotting down observations. Aian’s guess was right; he had no real reason to be friendly other than to observe a new creature to the island.
    ”I don’t believe Reiki wants to have anything done to her…” Aian sighed, trying to get the scientist away from the animal.
    ”So it’s female: What kind of animal is she? How old is she currently? How much does she weigh? Is she full size? Where did she come from? What does she eat? And-“ The curious scientist questioned; ignoring Aian. However, as Reiki dealt with the pestering one; a second Scientist came up with a clipboard as well. This scientist was clearly older and did not harbor any hospitable emotion onto his face. Rather he was very direct as he approached Aian.
    ”What brings you both to this laboratory?”
    ”We are here to answer the mission that one of the scientists had-“ Aian began before the scientist rubbed his brow with index finger and thumb.
    ”I feel so sorry for you both…” He interrupted, turning around and walking towards the elevator. ”This way…And keep that beast up here where it will be safe.” He ordered, not even bothering to wait for Aian and Reiki to leave the pestering scientist. Aian followed quietly, making sure Reiki was done with the pestering younger scientist. Once the two reached the elevator; he pushed the button and the gate closed; heading on down towards lower levels. At first there was nothing but solid wall and dirt for floors upon floors as they descended. It was during this time the scientist began speaking once more. ”My name is Professor Matt, I originally wrote up the mission on behalf of the Doctor you are about to meet. Normally we do not send anyone down here without proper protection. However we have run out of supplies so you will have to hold out your best. I only know of what I wrote of so any and all other questions should go to the Doctor ahead. Do not bother asking for names; as he tends to avoid the question.” He explained as they went down, finally coming at a stop at a blank wall. Some gears are heard clanking before it opens up into a pure white room with a decontamination chamber separating half of it with another half with bare hooks for suits as well as a single table with a drawer for other devices. Once Reiki and Aian stepped off the elevator and made their way towards the shower, the elevator began closing behind them with Professor Matt staying on. ”And do try to come back up here in one piece, will you?” He warned as it shut tight. The door behind them shut as well leaving the two stranded within the white room with no where else to go but ahead.
    ”Ever get that sinking feeling where you have been left for dead, Reiki?”
    TAGS:

WORDS:

NOTES:
    Science.....full of creepy weirdos.

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 12th May 2014, 12:56 pm

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.

NOTES.

- Reiki

”Hello there, are you two here to deliver that creature behind you for study?” was the greeting the two Dragon Slayers received, as the scientist who asked this shot past both of them. He went on to observe Tsuki from a relatively safe distance, jotting down his observations as she growled violently at him. ”I don’t believe Reiki wants to have anything done to her…” Aian sighed in an attempt to get the curious scientist away from the polarbear-dog. ”So it’s female: What kind of animal is she? How old is she currently? How much does she weigh? Is she full size? Where did she come from? What does she eat? And-“ the scientist continued to question, ignoring Aian entirely. As Aian’s attention was caught by another scientist who would actually listen, Tsuki lunged forward at the annoying scientist with her fangs bared; snapping her jaw at him as he lept back in terror. Tsuki’s not here to be your plaything, she’s my pet. Reiki barked, leaning down and petting Tsuki on the head. Give em hell if they try anything… Reiki whispered in her ear as he noticed the other scientist asking them to follow him. With a nod and an affirmative bark from Tsuki, Reiki got up and followed Aian down the hallway towards an elevator.

Once they were all on, the elder scientist pushed the button causing the gate to creak closed before they descended into the earth. During their descent, the elder scientist decided to have some decency to introduce himself. ”My name is Professor Matt, I originally wrote up the mission on behalf of the Doctor you are about to meet. Normally we do not send anyone down here without proper protection. However we have run out of supplies so you will have to hold out your best. I only know of what I wrote of so any and all other questions should go to the Doctor ahead. Do not bother asking for names; as he tends to avoid the question.” Matt explained, to which Reiki simply rolled his eyes. What the hell was this part about sending people down here with protection? That was a rather strange thing to add in, however, Reiki wasn’t too concerned with it. He knew that both he and Aian could easily take anything that these scientists could throw their way without even breaking a sweat.

Once the elevator had reached the bottom, several gears could be heard as a blank wall in front of the group opened up to reveal a pure white room with a decontamination chamber that separated half of it. Aian and Reiki began making their way into the room, as Matt issued them one final warning before the door closed once more. ”And do try to come back up here in one piece, will you?” With that said, the door sealed shut and left the two Dragon Slayers with only one option; press onward. ”Ever get that sinking feeling where you have been left for dead, Reiki?” Aian asked, to which Reiki chuckled ever so slightly. It depends, do all those contests to see who could take on more monsters at once that we used to have count for that? Reiki responded, walking up to the decontamination chamber and examining it through the glass. Hey Aian, this thing isn’t gonna make you rust or anything, right? Reiki asked seriously, concerned for his friends well being. I mean if it is I can go in first and just freeze it before it touches us… he said, turning round to face Aian once more. Either way, lets just hurry up and get this over with. The sooner we get away from these damn mindokah’s the better.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 16th May 2014, 12:08 pm

AIAN KAMUY
    "To protect life.
    "It depends, do all those contests to see who could take on more monsters at once that we used to have count for that?" Reiki responded, walking up to the decontamination chamber and examining it through the glass. Aian couldn't argue that they would have competitions with each other, but normally these conditions could be stopped if it was too dangerous. Yet for this circumstance; they might not have the ability to stop it. "Hey Aian, this thing isn’t gonna make you rust or anything, right?" Reiki asked in a serious tone, Aian couldn't help but give Reiki a "You gotta be kidding me..." looks. It was as though he thought Aian was actually MADE of Iron. "I mean if it is I can go in first and just freeze it before it touches us…" he said, turning round to face Aian again, though Aian had removed the leering like expression of his face and was looking into the chamber himself. There were no windows or anything within the chamber past this point; meaning that they could not see what was ahead of them. "Either way, lets just hurry up and get this over with. The sooner we get away from these damn mindokah’s the better."
    "Let's just...go in Reiki...I don't want to deal with scientists, much like you don't want to, nowadays....Aian stated, going into the decontamination chamber. Once both of them were in the shower-based area, they were sprayed heavily from all sides with a powerful jets of mist that lightly coated them in some form of cleansing liquid. The stuff didn't have much of a scent, nor did it feel odd. It was just unusual to have damp clothes on. A red alarm went off as the doors to the decontamination chamber behind them slammed shut, and the one in front of them began slowly opening. "Why do they need to go to such lengths too-"Aian began, though as soon as the door cracked open; Aian nearly passed out. From how fast his lightheadedness kicked in; it was as though they were just being pressurized and now suddenly released into no pressure. What was worse, is that the hallucinations returned with vengeance. Everything around him looked more bubbly: Bolder colors more defined dimensions, heavier shading, and for some odd reason Aian was staring down a road of gumdrops with lollipop trees and cotton candy clouds raining chocolate milk with coconut grass. If Reiki had a form of stability within his view, he would see Aian staring pure off into space with no comprehension of what was around him. Aian then watched as a multi-beast creature flown into view: It had a serpent-dragon body, a goat head, a lion paw, a eagle talon, a lizard leg and an ox leg, his head was gray, body brown, and tail red. The tail was the only part that looked like a dragon, where as the torso looked like fur of some sort. The head was very similar to a goat; but it had cloud like eye-brows and its horns were not of a normal goat. They were curved facing the direction of the face and two yellow horns folding back along the forehead to simulate its dragon-like appearance. This creature flew down next to Aian where Reiki would be standing, wrapping an arm around him and stating loudly,
    "NEW MEMES! NEW MEMES EVERYWHERE!!!" pointing to the scene in front of them. He then flew further ahead to have several buildings lifted up into the sky and form a presentation pose as all the citizens below were statues. "I shall call it, 4Chan."

It was at this point Aian began heavily shaking to remove the images he was seeing; though when he felt as though he got himself to reality did he realize how much he would miss the colorful world he was just living in. Now in front of him, he saw large rusted cage cells that would appear to be housing some horrendous creations that didn't even look like they were comfortable in the form that they were in. A large lizard on the bottom was heavily decomposing to the point it didn't even look like a lizard but a blob of melting flesh with a body and a head. Above that cage there was large orange blob being constantly shocked whenever it tried moving. The blob had two large black eyes and an unnoticeable dark orange mouth whenever it cried out. When it was not screaming in pain it could be heard sobbing very loudly.  There were others to their left, but Aian dared not to look. He felt instantly sick to his stomach as the stench of death, decay, and over all corruption flowed through this lab. He wanted to get out. This place was massive, at least ten times bigger than the large lab upstairs, filled with horror after horror, corridor after corridor. There was nothing sane about this place at all. A humanoid figure came rushing out from one of the corridors of cells; wearing a doctor's smock and mouthpiece. The only thing that indicated he was human was his shape; he stood about 6'4" and was fairly in shape. But he had no obvious layer of skin, one could see his muscles, sinews, connective tissue, and bone and yet he walked around as though he was normal. He had with him a large pair of rusty scissors in his right hand and dragging a worn-out wheel chair with his left. Aian could not tell if this place was just part of his hallucination or not: But if Reiki was able to keep his senses together to see reality; this cruel nightmare was the real thing. Once the doctor took notice of Aian and Reiki slowly walking into the lab, he came rushing towards them without another moment's notice.
    "BUDDY!!!" He cried out, grabbing Aian's attention; unsure of what Reiki was hearing or seeing. Once he came into reach of Aian, he immediately bashed Aian on the side of the head with his scissors. Though Aian was very durable, his guard was ultimately broken down by the inability to tell reality from hallucination; making him stumble to the side as he was struck. "There, there," the doctor exclaimed, catching Aian from stumbling and leading him down the long hall towards an aluminum table and wheel chair. -there now buddy, don't we just feel fine and better? I swear they do not know how to treat you people upstairs; letting you come down here in such horrid conditions of having heavy trauma to the head. It absolutely sickens me you know that? Monsters they are, pure monsters. And they say I am the crazy one." The doctor led Aian onto the table, having him sit down as though he were an actual patient. Aian tried making sense of everything around him and get off the table, but the Doctor calmly held him back. "Hey-Hey, now. Relax. It's okay. I am a doctor." He stated, suddenly slamming Aian down onto the table so he was laying flat, "Everything is going to be okay. I know what's best." He calmly stated as though to settle Aian's nerves, before pulling out a stained drill. He pulled the trigger and began trying to drill into Aian's skull rather aggressively. Though the drill ran into a problem as Kamuy within Aian hardened up his defenses. That and his bones being heavily pressurized and infused with Iron; making the drill jam as the doctor tried to push it in further. He pulled the drill out, examening both it and the wound; the trill had lost its sharp point and was now almost completely flat as Aian's skull was barley even damaged. "Right then, looks like I will need a more precise tool...This, expert...precision tool..." He rambled, scurrying through other various devises till he came upon a large stained chainsaw and began having it revved up. Though as he was about to start, a black cloaked figure with an Italian styled doctor mask came up from one of the corridors.
    "I hate to intrude, but these are not volunteers for the experiment Doctor." It stated in an echoic, very light and unusual voice; making the doctor look between him, Aian, and Reiki wherever he was standing at the time.
    "Oh, well then why didn't he say so? No harm done buddy no harm done!" The doctor stated, simply tossing the still roaring chainsaw to the side as though it didn't even exist. He then pushed a button underneath the table, causing Aian to slide and roll into the conveniently placed wheelchair the doctor was previously dragging. As soon as Aian was sitting in it normally; the chair sent out restraints to hold Aian firmly in place. Aian was still heavily dazed by whatever was filling the entire space with his heavy lightheaddedness; hoping Reiki was having better luck following what was going on than he was.
    TAGS:

WORDS:

NOTES:
    Is this real life? Now?

CREDIT:
    kiwii at btn and gs!

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 5:44 am