Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!)

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!) Empty Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!)

Post by Chelvaric 17th December 2013, 5:56 am

Job: Bring Me Back The Head!
    Player Requirements: 4 mages max. At least one A rank mage.
    Job Requirements: 40 post min. 450 words per post min. Must roll the monster dice every 10 posts.
    Job Location: Shadow Island

Job Description:
    "Greetings from Shadow Island. My name is Doctor Matt. I have been living here for ten years doing experiments on the creatures that have been living here. It seems like my latest experiment has escaped with a few others. I thought I was careful with it's caging, but it seems like I haven't. Anyways my latest experiment has been on creating the mythical beast Chimera genetically. I have gotten far in my research, but if it's unstable I can't it running around killing other creatures that will make find them scarce. I need a few mages to kill it and bring back its heads so I can experiment on the blood. I will pay a hefty sum for this mission and for an additional reward I will give you all a new amulet I created to protect you from being turned to stone as long at you wear it so come here I need your help. Last thing, you can find my lab in the middle of the island. That is all."

Enemies:
    Weak: Siren
    Sirens are beautiful woman-like creatures that lure their targets in before striking. Their figures are much like those of mermaids, but instead of being half woman half fish, they are half woman half squid.
    ABILITIES:

Normal: Gargoyles
    Gargoyles are creatures of stone and darkness which tend to live on Shadow Island due to its fitting atmosphere. They can fly and usually attack from the sky.
    ABILITIES:

Strong: Lamia
    Lamias have the lower body of a snake and the upper body of a woman. They like to turn their targets into stone before taking them as prizes.
    ABILITIES:

Boss: The Chimera
    It has the body and head of lion, a tail which is actually a snake and the wings of an eagle. It has the strength of a lion and the speed of a snake as well. The Chimera can use two attacks at once since it has almost two separate bodies and it can attack both in front of behind itself at once. Takes 20 B-ranked hits to take down.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!) Beigecat
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!) Empty Re: Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!)

Post by Chelvaric 18th December 2013, 12:44 am

Dryaw was sitting behind his desk it was an early Sunday morning. His pen was going as a racing horse over the paper as he was filling in papers that needed to be given in the Monday morning. The council duties were less on Sundays. He just had to fill in the papers and then he and the rest of the day off. Tough he didn’t had any plans yet. he wasn’t in the mood for just some training or reading. No he was in his wanting to do something different mood. This didn’t really happen that much as he was a real habit person. But sometimes he just needed a break from his habits to get some excitement in his body. But where should he go and what should he do.

He rocked his chair a bit backwards and looked in the room. It was a fairly large room about the size of a living room and kitchen together. On both sides of the room book cases filled up the empty space. One side was book’s he used to read and find information in. the other side were old paper work that was stored and archived. Deemed important enough to be in his room. Of course not the most important documents. Those were locked away in a vault deep in the rune knight’s headquarters. Maybe he could go for a fishing trip. As he filled In a document for a fishing mage to use its magic on the sea. People had to respect the laws. Overfishing with magic is a true disaster for fishes. His tought train was broken off when he heard a sound from the door.

*bam bam*

“Come in!”, he shouts to the door as he lays down his papers. It seemed somebody needed him for something. Probably more paperwork to do. Ah well his trip shall be for another time then. The door opened with a slam and a fury walked in the room. It was no rune knight nor a other magic council member that came storming in. no it was his right hand Celine dressed in her blue and gold armor. Covering each body part she has from nails to forehead. A nice glow came off from her shoulders as the morning light beamed from behind him through the lead in glass window. The only window of the room. Making Dryaw some kind of ascending angel as he was covered in light. He was about to say his greetings to her but before he could do that she slammed a paper on the table. He Picked it up and started to read it while she crossed her arms and was pounding her foot on the ground from impatience.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

magic bank /Character

Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!) Beigecat
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!) Empty Re: Time to Destroy Things That Shoulnd't exist (dryaws job bring me the head!)

Post by Chelvaric 21st December 2013, 1:20 am

"Greetings from Shadow Island. My name is Doctor Matt. I have been living here for ten years doing experiments on the creatures that have been living here. It seems like my latest experiment has escaped with a few others. I thought I was careful with it's caging, but it seems like I haven't. Anyways my latest experiment has been on creating the mythical beast Chimera genetically. I have gotten far in my research, but if it's unstable I can't it running around killing other creatures that will make find them scarce. I need a few mages to kill it and bring back its heads so I can experiment on the blood. I will pay a hefty sum for this mission and for an additional reward I will give you all a new amulet I created to protect you from being turned to stone as long at you wear it so come here I need your help. Last thing, you can find my lab in the middle of the island. That is all."

Dryaw looked up as he had read te letter. The face of Elise was changed in a thunder face. He could understand why. She was the deity of animals and live. She would find this work as a blasphemy against herself. They needed to go to this island and cleanse it from these abominations. He would see this person answering for his crimes. How could he even have post this job without repression. Ah well he did know that the other council members didn’t carry for jobs. They really should then these abdominals wouldn’t happen. He pushed his chair back and looked into Celine’s eyes. his runes were lighting red from anger.

“Prepare the transportation Celine we shall go and punish this evil till the last person. I shall be your wrath and you shall be the judge. May the gods accept our offers to them. Lay the stars shine upon us as we throw evil back to the depts. of punishment. We shall never sway we shall never stop. Bless the righteous seven. Now go Celine.”, Dryaw said as he punched his seal on the job. Meaning this job was off-limits for other people. The council had this power if the job would be to dangerous or out of the laws they put up. He was ready for it. he already walked to his closet and opened it to get his stuff out.

“In ten minutes at the east gate I shall be waiting with the horses there. I shall contact the rk base near the island to prepare a boat for us. Don’t be late master or ill leave without you. Bless the righteous seven.”, she said with a harsh voice and turned around and walked away with harsh steps. She also slammed the door. she was realy angery. Well this was going to be a long trip.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 21st December 2013, 1:24 am

Dryaw grabbed his cape and putted it on. It was pure white and hanged over his left shoulder. He then took his metal shoulder pad and strapped it above his left shoulder. He was ready and set to do this job. He walked through the door and looked a last time to his office before he closed the door and closed it off with his magical key. The official start of his exiting Sunday. He walked down the stairs in a hurry and nearly pushed some rune knights out of the way. Bu he didn’t have to they saw his worried face and his quick walking they jumped aside. Some even started to whisper and others were making there squads prepared to march out. They all thought something big was happening. Ah well it was a good training for them he guessed.

He walked in to the stables of the north gate and Celine was already waiting sitting on one of the horses. She was riding on Cesar the black horse she usually takes. It seems she was getting attached to it. it was a farmers horse so not really fast but with a high endurance so it could run for days straight without needing rest. Great for long but steady trips. While Dryaw rode a white battle horse made to do fast sprints. Since that was a really needed ability on the battlefield. A square of the rune knights came and handed his horse to him. he nodded to the man and threw a coin in his hand for the hard work. He know they already got payed. But he always have a coin from his country to people that did their best. He petted the manes of the horse and greeted the horse who made noise off happiness in return. He still had to give a name to it. but he’s waiting till an event of the gods would show the name.

He pushed himself up the horse and took his place in the saddle. With a nod to the rune knight at the door he opened the door and Celine and Dryaw ran out with their horses into the fields surrounding the city. After a half hour of galloping they finally arrived at the train station that would bring them to the coast. They strapped their horses stuck on the train wagon and then sat down for the the long trip. Celine was impatience and walked up and down through the train carts. Probably frightening people with her behavior. Dryaw just sighed and let her do while he did some praying to the gods. With a small statue in front of him on his knees. Praying that his aim shall be true and rightful. Like this a hour passed before they arrived at the harbor where the rune knight ships were laying.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 10th January 2014, 3:06 am

The sails of the ships were blowing through the wind when Dryaw and Celine walked out of the station and into the harbor. Only rune knight War ships were laying in the harbor while the fisher ships were already all out on the sea to fish and catch food for their families. there was coming smoke out of the small fisher hut’s at the beach. The women of the fisherman were probably preparing for dinner or salting the fishes. Smoking was also a big tradition. This made the fish go longer good so that they can stay longer on sea to catch bigger fish and do longer trips. Smoked fish was fish hanging on a threat and salted. Then you make a fire on it and the smoke of that fire will make the fish have a nice taste and it will stay longer good. The fire is mostly also lightened up with herbs to make it taste different. Each family had his own secret recipe. Ah the worries of the normal people were way less then what dryaw had to shoulder. As always with power comes responsibility.

“The weather seems nice. Sad that we have to fill this day with blood.”, dryaw said as he walked from the station towards the harbor. They needed to find the rune knight admiral as he would know what ship they had to take. He probably was in the main building of the dock.

“Yeah but you can’t stand the heat can you hehe. You’re like an ice block melting in the sun. luckily there is a cool breeze from the sea. Don’t let those creatures kill you because you get a heat stroke dryaw.”, she teasingly said as she was more than aware that he was like a boling crap in the heat. He mumbled a curse when she mentioned that as he wasn’t going to complain about it while he was walking. But she was right he was sweating under the noon sun tough the nice cold breeze was calming that feeling a bit down. At that moment they arrived at the docks.

The yellow coloured houses where behind them and in front of them there was one building surrounded by wood construct where boats where anchored next to it also called a dock. The building was a bit out of scene as it was made by the rune knights and not the town. For one it was made out of stone. In the front of the building it were straight white stone walls. In to the walls there were signatures made of old sea battles. The top of the building was a round roof and a flag on each corner. It was a nice building in dryaw’s eyes. well time to go inside.

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:19 am