Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bring Me The Head (Heero & Leonard)

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Bring Me The Head (Heero & Leonard)  Empty Bring Me The Head (Heero & Leonard)

Post by Haru-senpai 15th March 2013, 11:04 pm

Mission / Job Statement:

Heero was...pretty much screwed. The boat seemed to rock waaaay up, then waaaay down to him in the endless; thick ocean around them. Heero looked as if he'd swallowed a pile of garbage. He literally had a blue face; and was clutching onto the mast; grabbing onto the wooden pole of the Fairy Tail ship that was holding up it's sails with a river of anime tears running down his face. His motion sickness practically wrecked him.

As he cried a river of anime tears; clutching the mast in the center of the ship; Heero let out a noise equivalent too that of a wailing little girl.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE ON THIS THIIIIIIIIIING, NOT ANYMORE!!! CAN I JUST FLY THERE?! GARFIIIIIIIIIIIEEEELD!!!" Heero complained and cried pathetically as his orange Exceed, Garfield, lowered himself from the Bird's Nest where he'd been sleeping; his white wings out, he lowered himself with arms crossed and eyes closed dignified near his currently pathetic Dragon Slayer, as Heero clutched onto the mast for dear life.

"Aye...I don't know how far it is....I'm not risking getting tired and then....falling into the ocean! All because you can't---"

"Garfield I won't make it!!!" Heero clutched the mast even tighter and cried another river of anime tears, begging his Exceed to fly him the rest of the way to Shadow Island.

"No!"

"Pleaaaaase! Master Leonard...this is tortuuuuuuuuuuure!!! I thought you loved all your Fairy Tail Wizards!!!" Heero slid down the mast and onto his back on the deck of the ship; twitching as his face turned blue again, the boat continuing to rock up and down with the rhythm of the water. Heero continued too try and complain while laying on his back, face blue, but he just got the massive urge to throw up. He scrambled to his feet and found the edge of the boat. "Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegh!!!" he urled quickly. Attempting too talk after each burst of upchuck. "Oh....man..........why did we have too----bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegh!!!" Heero then realized he was in no condition too talk and began crying another river of anime tears over the edge of the boat. Helpless.

"Master....I'll make you a deal...I'll wash dishes...I'll mop...I'll do whatever it takes..." Heero saw the water over the ledge of the boat again and just about urled one more time; but held himself together. "Just......get me off!!! Somehow!!!" Heero slipped off the edge of the deck he was holding onto and fell back on his back onto the deck again, unable to stand for long after urling. "How...far...till we---get there?!?!??!" Heero complained again, his face and eyes taking a comical look to them as his features began too turn blue as his entire body vibrated with uncomfort comically. He wondered if this ocean knew an end...wondered how close they were to Shadow Island...maybe he should just throw himself from the boat into the water right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Bring Me The Head (Heero & Leonard)  Rose

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bring Me The Head (Heero & Leonard)  Empty Re: Bring Me The Head (Heero & Leonard)

Post by Sir Leonard 6th April 2013, 10:06 am

The great summer heat and cool sea breeze. Leonard really loved the open seas, he even want to go out for a dive on the sea at the back of the hall sometimes. He was thinking of a beach party at the back. It's near and a perfect spot too. Indeed calm thoughts were all on his mind as he lied down on a beach chair with his sunglasses on. He even grabbed a coconut with a straw on it, sipping from it and then putting back on the side table on the right. "Mighty fine day to sail, eh captain?" he said in a jolly manner as he addressed the captain seated next to him reading a book. "Indeed it is, sir. Why it almost look like we're not headed for any danger at all." he replied to Leonard who lowered the book and at the end they both laughed. Yes all was fine, except for one thing.

They were both irritated by the sounds of Heero's complaining which was the one that asked Leonard to join him here on this fine day. Although, being a strong Dragon Slayer, transportation is really a problem. Heero was such on a sorry, annoying state. "Pleaaaaase! Master Leonard...this is tortuuuuuuuuuuure!!! I thought you loved all your Fairy Tail Wizards!!!". Leonard rubbed his face while he shook it, it was really... well... annoying. Even used the fact the he looks after all of them. But what does he expect him to do. He thought of all these things as he looked up to Heero. The captain might not even let them have the ride back if he doesn't stop.

Leonard then had no choice anymore, he let out a sigh and walked up to the Dragon Slayer. As he approached him, he grabbed him by the shoulders to stable his stand and then said to him "Well Heero, I got a temporary cure right here." he said then he let go of his right shoulder then sent his fist flying towards his head. Upon impact, it went black and stars came out. The next thing you know, Leonard would have knocked Heero out. Leonard stood next to him and dusted off his hands muttering "That'll keep him quiet until we reach the island." then he turned his attention to Garfield he watched what happened. "When he wakes, tell him he slipped and hit his head so bad." whispering the words to the exceed.

Few moments past and they arrived at Shadow Island. The crew set anchor at a safe area and unpacked all of the equipment and set up camp. They were staying there until Heero and Leonard's job was done so they could bring them back to the mainland. Leonard got off the boat and looked ahead into the island's forest, sensing malicious power within.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bring Me The Head (Heero & Leonard)  60684_s
    Bring Me The Head (Heero & Leonard)  2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 5:43 pm