Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku)

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Empty Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 15th August 2013, 6:54 am

Job: Bring Me Back The Head!
    Player Requirements: 4 mages max. At least one A rank mage.
    Job Requirements: 40 post min. 450 words per post min. Must roll the monster dice every 10 posts.
    Job Location: Shadow Island

Job Description:
    "Greetings from Shadow Island. My name is Doctor Matt. I have been living here for ten years doing experiments on the creatures that have been living here. It seems like my latest experiment has escaped with a few others. I thought I was careful with it's caging, but it seems like I haven't. Anyways my latest experiment has been on creating the mythical beast Chimera genetically. I have gotten far in my research, but if it's unstable I can't it running around killing other creatures that will make find them scarce. I need a few mages to kill it and bring back its heads so I can experiment on the blood. I will pay a hefty sum for this mission and for an additional reward I will give you all a new amulet I created to protect you from being turned to stone as long at you wear it so come here I need your help. Last thing, you can find my lab in the middle of the island. That is all."

Enemies:
    Weak: Siren
    Sirens are beautiful woman-like creatures that lure their targets in before striking. Their figures are much like those of mermaids, but instead of being half woman half fish, they are half woman half squid.
    Abilities:

Normal: Gargoyles
    Gargoyles are creatures of stone and darkness which tend to live on Shadow Island due to its fitting atmosphere. They can fly and usually attack from the sky.
    Abilities:

Strong: Lamia
    Lamias have the lower body of a snake and the upper body of a woman. They like to turn their targets into stone before taking them as prizes.
    Abilities:

Boss: The Chimera
    It has the body and head of lion, a tail which is actually a snake and the wings of an eagle. It has the strength of a lion and the speed of a snake as well. The Chimera can use two attacks at once since it has almost two separate bodies and it can attack both in front of behind itself at once. Takes 20 B-ranked hits to take down.
    Abilities:

Reward: 25,000 Jewels, Amulet of Warding Petrification (Provides absolute immunity to petrification when worn)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Empty Re: Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 15th August 2013, 7:14 am

A mission had been posted on her guild board. It had been placed by one of the kugeki spy division who had copied it from a guild board in one of the legal guilds. The kugeki had oh so many uses. The mission was quite simple in what it wanted doing. An experimenter, probably much like Aza'zel, but less evil, had been trying to create a chimera through genetic mutation. Unfortunately, it had escaped along with several other creations and now he wanted its head so he could experiment on the blood. As she travelled towards the shadow island, flying across the waves, she wondered if he'd pay extra for the whole body. She considered this thought for several minutes but decided against it as she landed on the soil. It would be unlikely he'd pay extra and getting the body back in tact would be difficult and wouldn't suit her style. Besides, she had a reputation as King of Mutilation to keep up.

She'd landed outside the lab and waited a few moments to recover the minor amount of magic she had used in getting to the island. Her flight power was from the choker she wore about her neck, one of the four demonic objects she wielded and one of two she was wearing, the other being her blood red hell haori. It used a tiny amount of magic power, but she'd used it for a long period to fly over so she might as well recover it. There was no rush at this moment. Besides, the choker contained part of her mother's spirit and she always worried a little about overusing it. The choker and the haori were just two clothing items she was wearing. The others included a black low cut dress, long black gloves almost up to the shoulder, black high heels and beneath the dress a pair of black shorts so as not to expose herself. She wondered if anyone else would of taken the job. No-one at her guild would do because she had told them not to, but other guilds might. She suspected a sabertooth member because that was where the kugeki member had found the notice. Of course, it might be in other legal guilds, but she only knew for certain that it was that one. It had been a while since she'd been on a mission with a legal mage as a partner, particularly one from sabertooth. Rumor had it that the one she had been on a mission with last, a man she knew as Shiny, but was really called Aegis Bright, was now the guildmaster of that guild. That was interesting. A lot of people she had formally associated with were guildmasters now. Herself, Frederik, Aegis and probably a few others, though they weren't important so she didn't care.

After a few moments she was about to knock on the door of the lab when she sensed a presence approaching. She turned and waited, watching for them. Who could it be?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Empty Re: Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku)

Post by King Zenshin 15th August 2013, 8:46 am

Zenshin had been on a roll job wise, already completing about four for Sabertooth already, and he had just joined the guild. Though, he thought he might take on a more, challenging, job this time around. It was his 'information gatherer's' instinct kicking in, as there had been a rumor about a spy copying the job notice and taking it to the dark guilds. No surprise there... If someone wants the head of something, or someone powerful, it's no wonder that the dark guilds would want in on the job he thought while running over the water towards the island. There wasn't a huge chance that the one who had taken the job was a dark guilder, but it wasn't a crazy theory to rule out either. As such, Zenshin decided to be cautious if he even catches the slightest hint that his partner is anything other than a legal mage.

A-Ranked jobs were some of the most exciting things to him, great fights, interesting partners, sweet reward, what more could a mage ask for. Though, he did have his motives for taking on so many jobs at once, though, that was a story he would save for a much later date. Back to his method of transportation, a nifty ice make spell he developed that was faster than walking, and basically allowed him to skate from place to place, regardless of what obstacles lie in store. I have some explaining to do if it's a legal mage waiting for me, as they'll probably be fairly confused as to my cautiousness... he thought while swaying side to side. Scratching the back of his head for a moment, he continued on, towards the dim island in the distance.

I'll have to do my own research as to the mysteries of Shadow Island later on... I really wonder why the place gets so little sunlight and how the plants adapted to live in the dark like they did he thought while slowly, but surely, getting closer and closer to the island. Finally arriving, he took out the job page from his pocket and glanced it over one last time before heading to the small field lab. Hmm... Doctor Matt... Chimera research... the head... Nope, doesn't seem I missed anything the last time I read it over, now down to business he thought while walking forth. Before actually reaching the front door, he could make out a women standing in front of the door, looking in his direction, she knew he was coming. She wore a black dress and heels to match, and a very distinguished red kind of 'jacket' over that. From his distance, there wasn't much more he could tell, so he simply walked up to the women and introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, I'm Zen from Savage Skull" he said before processing what he had just said. Oh my... All these thoughts about the dark guilds and I introduced myself as one of them... Oops he thought while outstretching his hand.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 15th August 2013, 9:31 am

Naraku looked at the man for a moment raising her eyebrow. He claimed to be part of Savage Skull? It seemed he didn't know who she was because if she did he would not try such a foolish lie. She was a Kugeki King and a dark guildmaster. Plus she was close allies with Frederik. She knew all of the member's names within the Savage Skull. Unless he was VERY new. Still, it would be fun to play along for a bit and expose him. "I'm Naraku Makura of Divine Torment." she said with a smile taking the hand and shaking it. She wondered which guild this man was really from or if he was really just a new recruit of the Savage Skull. It was possible, but it seemed unlikely. Her spies normally kept her up to date, it was useful having three other kugeki kings in your guild serving under you. Very useful for gaining information.

She turned around and knocked on the door of the lab. A few moments later it was opened by a man with messy dirty blonde hair wearing a lab coat that appeared to be very much sewn together many times. He had a few intricate scars, including one curved one under his left eye and what's more he appeared to have a bolt going through his head. How very strange. Below the labcoat his clothes also looked like they had been sewn together from old fragments. "We're here about the chimera." Naraku said to forestall any questions. She hated unnecessary conversation unless it was her doing the talking. "Anything we need to know before we go on the hunt?"

The man looked over her and Zenshin. Zenshin looked the part of a mage, but he was a bit skeptical about Naraku. Though his gaze did linger on her exposed cleavage a bit longer than it should of. She sighed deeply. This was often the case. She really needed to up her infamy. "I'll take that as no. We'll be back soon with the head." Naraku said turning and walking away. "Its not gonna be the first one of these i've hunted either."

As she walked away, she spoke to Zen as he'd called himself and decided to ask him a question. "How's the guildmaster Erza these days?" she said. It was an obvious trap to anyone who knew Savage Skull intimately. If he knew the real guildmaster's name it would mean the legal guilds, or the magic council had some very up to date information as he'd only gained the role recently. Of course, they likely had their spies much like she had the kugeki.  She had a few other ways to catch him out yet, but she would save those for later. The first one might be good enough. Then again he might just be a really new member. Still it was a fun game for now.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 15th August 2013, 10:12 am

"I'm Naraku Makura of Divine Torment." she said while shaking his hand with a warm smile. Naraku, guild master of Divine Torment... oh wonderful. One of the most brutal dark mage, if not the most brutal and I'm here doing a job with her. First Riza, now her, next job I do I'm going to end up with Fredrick. he thought while unclasping his hand from hers. Zenshin didn't have any spies at his disposal, but he did have contacts from which he got information from, it was his main job back when he was in Eclipse Soul, he still kept that up by keeping up to date with all the dark guild masters. Because of this, he was a skillful liar, rather ironically though, since he liked honest people. A man answered her knocking, and he looked rather peculiar, fitting the look of a stereotypical mad scientists.

The whole of the man looked like someone who had been cut to pieces, then sown back together masterfully, then, to top it off, got an enormous screw jammed in the side of their head, how odd. "We're here about the chimera. Anything we need to know before we go on the hunt?" she asked before the man could even speak a word. Right down to business, I like that he thought while staring at her chest. This wasn't an act of flattery, or disrespect, however, even though it may have seemed as though it were one of the two at the time. That was just simply a way of his to poke and prod for reactions, as reactions could help him build up exactly what kind of person he was dealing with.

"How's the guildmaster Erza these days?" she asked him, a smirk creeping up her face, thinking that he would fall into such a trap. Pausing for a moment, he furrowed his brow an put a confused look over his face "Erza? You must be mistaken. I believe Master Fredrick leads the guild." he said, correcting her. If she thinks such a trap will get me, she's mistaken. I want to learn more about this, Naraku. If she's anything like what the grapevine makes her out to be, she could be a real threat to myself. I have to tread lightly on this he thought will continuing the walk through the woods. Makes me wonder... if Erza just a made up name, or is she also a member of Savage Skull. I have to look into that Zen thought while he continued behind her. "I apologize for not recognizing you earlier, Master Naraku. I've only heard stories of your deeds, it's an honor to meet you in person" he finished, curious to see what kind of reaction he would get out of that. A game was definitely afoot, but who would be the victor was far from being decided

Missions Completed

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 15th August 2013, 11:16 am

So he hadn't fallen for her most simple trap. She was a little dissapointed, but also kind of thrilled. On top of that he hadn't gone for her second trap which was to mention that the guildmaster was Lichborne, the former guild master. His information was quite up to date it seemed. Now, how else could she get him to divulge information. He certainly wasn't an older member of Savage Skull because most of them would know her if only because she had once been a member of the savage skull. Perhaps he was just a new member, but how else could she check. "Ah yes...Erza was one of the potential candidates. Not the successful one." Naraku said with a chuckle. However, it was as she said this that she realised he had said a word. He 'believed' Master Frederik lead the guild. Interesting. Perhaps just a way of phrasing but perhaps not. "Have you ever hunted Chimera?" she asked as an idle question. It was more a gap filler than anything else. Merely a way to fill in the conversation whilst she thought of her next move in the game of wits they were playing. An idea came to her head. Again it was simple, but often the best movements in a game like this were.

"It was quite a big decision of Frederik's to move the guild to beneath the haunted castle. Still I suppose it fits in with the guild's image." It was another trap, but this time nothing on her face betrayed her intentions. Of course, he could just simply deny the movement and say she was mistaken. Still, it would be interesting to see and again would give her time to think of a more cunning plan.

However, he would not have long to answer before a slithering was heard and a figure would be revealed. It seemed to be part human and part snake. A creature she had ready about, a lamia. It was interesting that it was part human. Had he spliced together two creatures or just their dna? If it was the former than the man was darker than even she had thought and if either he possessed a lot of skill. Human DNA had a tendancy to not want to merge with others unless of course you did it through proper breeding, which she assumed was how Chelvaric had come about. That or some magic based mutation. That raised another point. Had he used science or magic to make these creatures. It was something she couldn't answer, which annoyed her. Perhaps she could find out though. Yes, she would have to steal some of this guy's research to give to Aza'zel whom she knew would find it fascinating and very useful. Plus that way he could answer her questions. However, for now there was no time to think of such things.

It was time to fight. Without hesitation Naraku rose a few inches into the air and assumed a fighting stance. "Looks like a lamia wants to play. Don't look into its eyes now...they might be pretty but its the last thing you'll see." Naraku warned. She wasn't one for warnings, but if this mage got taken out right now it would put an end to their game and that would be BORING.

Enemies remaining:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 15th August 2013, 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th August 2013, 11:16 am

The member 'Torturess Naraku' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) StrongMonster
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 15th August 2013, 1:26 pm

"Ah yes...Erza was one of the potential candidates. Not the successful one." she said with a chuckle, no doubt that she thinks I'm lying. Well, I am, but I don't want her to know that he thought to himself with a grin on his face. I drew a bunch of suspicion when I didn't greet Naraku as a guildmaster at the start, I'm going to have to rectify that sooner or later Zen thought before his 'partner' said something else. "Have you ever hunted Chimera?" she asked curiously, "Nope. I've only read of them" he responded. "It was quite a big decision of Frederik's to move the guild to beneath the haunted castle. Still I suppose it fits in with the guild's image." Naraku said again, yet another trap, though, he might have fallen for it if he didn't know the location of Savage Skull, the only dark guild he's ever been close to.

I almost froze Fredrick's arm off. I really should have given that he's the guild master now... Zen thought before pausing a moment before answering. "That really would be a good idea. Shame that it's right next to the Spooky Forest, though" he responded before hearing a rustle in the nearby grass. "Looks like a Lamia wants to play. Don't look into its eyes now...they might be pretty but its the last thing you'll see." Naraku said, spotting the creature, noted. The top half of the creature was that of a beautiful women, rivaling some of which he had seen, but the bottom half was one of a slithery nature. Without much hesitation, it attacked after slithering a bit closer, jumping towards him.

Wanting to try and conserve it magic power for as long as possible, he removed his sword, Ikari, from its sheath, and prepared for a fight. Wrapping its tail around itself like a coil, it launched itself at him and Zen quickly responded by ducking under it. Then, spinning his body quickly in a clockwise, hundred eighty degree spin, he struck the Lamia right in the arm with his weapon. Darn, I wanted to decapitate the thing, not scratch its arm he thought, disappointed that its arm had saved it from becoming to parts. After dislodging his weapon from the creature's body part, jumped back a few feet, not wanting to be to close to it when it attacked again.

Your move Master 'Naraku', I wonder what kind of move you'll make next, or if your reputation is just embellished stories after all he thought, another grin spreading wide across his face. Whatever a legal mage would have to say about another lying about their affinity while going on a job with a ruthless dark guildmaster would most likely be bad, but he didn't care. All he cared about was that this was definitely going to be an interesting job, and probably yield some valuable insight.

Last edited by Zenshin on 15th August 2013, 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th August 2013, 1:26 pm

The member 'Zenshin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 16th August 2013, 4:31 am

Ah, so he hadn't fallen for her second trap. Perhaps he knew a lot of Savage Skull, they had been the dominant dark guild for quite a while and after the events in Magnolia were probably a high priority for the legal guilds and rune knights. Still, that brief pause intrigued her. Was he just thinking on the idea she had mentioned or did he honestly have to think? If it was the latter then she'd got him, but there was no confirmation as of yet. "Ah that must of been one of his plans in the near future." It was then that he made his move against the opponent and she had to raise an eyebrow as she watched His style so far didn't match those of any of the dark guilder's she'd met. It was more controlled, some were like that, but they normally lost control quite quickly or were devastating like Frederik. Zen as she knew him had gone in at the Lamia and apparently tried to use its own momentum against it in order to improve its offensive power, which was quite a useful idea, but against a lamia you had to be quick and end it whilst you had the chance. If it turned that gaze on her she would have a disadvantage, but right now it was distracted by Zen. A useful diversion, now was her chance.

She lunged at the lamia, but to her surprise it seemed to have expected the attack and quickly moved its body wrapping itself around her and trying to constrict. "Really? You want a hug that bad?" she said with a grin. It obviously was the type to wrap its opponents and then stare into the eyes then when they couldn't move. Well unfortunately she wouldn't allow it that chance and struck it in the chin with a powerful upper cut before it could quite gets its grip. The force of the blow was to strong it sent the lamia flying upwards into the air forcing it to uncoil. "Sadly for you my dear I don't swing that way." she said and then turned giving Zen a big wink. "Such a shame isn't it Zenny?"

She floated backwards and as she did considered the best way to proceed. Was it time to bring out a weapon or should she show Zen why people didn't mess with the Hell Queen? Hmm, yes a purely physical battle sounded just her cup of blood. Most people would say cup of tea, but Naraku wasn't a big fan of tea. Blood however though. That was delicious.

It was as she floated back that the creature hit the ground with a thud, narrowly missing Naraku as she floated. It hissed angrily and rose up glaring at the two. One had cut her arm and the other had broken its jaw with a single punch. It was not impressed. "No need to get angry lamia its not going to change anything." Naraku said with a chuckle and made a beckoning gesture to the lamia causing it to hiss once more. Oh this was going to be fun indeed. Battling exotic creatures, fighting for your life, and of course an intellectual battle with Zen. Ah, what more could a girl ask for? "If you want a hug that badly...come and get it."

Enemies remaining:
    dice roll:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 16th August 2013, 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th August 2013, 4:31 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) FailedBlock
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 16th August 2013, 11:19 am

"Ah that must of been one of his plans in the near future." she said, smiling at him, the smile saying something like, 'oh right, my mistake'. Yeah, well. You're going to have to try a little harder in order to figure me out, master Naraku. Unless you've already accepted that I'm apart of Savage Skull already. He was hoping she'd read into his fighting style, as it would only confuse her and nothing would come from it. The only thing he fought like was an enjoyable style that fit him. That was one thing they both have in common, they both liked to fight, one more brutally than the other, but still.

There were times where Zen got 'carried away', like when a groups of cutthroats trapped him and his partner and he killed them all. Shuddering at the thought, I didn't have many options he thought, trying to justify it. Then, looking back to the fight, he saw that the Lamia, that was heading for Naraku. Wrapping itself around her, it was only a matter of time before she was completely on her, like a boa wrapping around someone's neck. Though, it wasn't quick enough, as Naraku was able to send a hard, right uppercut straight into its jaw.

It went up a few feet into the air before crashing down onto the dirt floor, the sick cracking of the jaw present when his partner's fist collided with the chin. Such physical strength, curious he thought as he looked at her, "Such a shame isn't it Zenny?" , returning the wink to her, he responded "Sure is". "My turn" he said with a grin, sprinting towards the Lamia, who was still dazed by the "Hell Queen's" punch. Time to end this, I don't want to fight this snake lady the whole time, I have a head to find he thought while never taking his eyes off the monster. The Lamia leaned forward and stared at him, he knew what was coming, and turned his vision down at its tail.

Off balance in the forward direction, it couldn't have set be up any better. Dazed, off balance, hurt arm, time to put you out of your misery, Lamia. he thought to himself while slide tackling her bottom half. While it fell, he held his sword in place with both arms, in the position where her neck would be once it hit the ground. In this single, fluid movement, the Lamia's neck was impaled on his sword, the creature falling face first onto it. "Don't want you getting jealous of the snake now, master Naraku" he said with a smirk while turning the creature over and removing his sword from the space under its head. Facing her, holding his weapon up, but horizontally, he offered her the blood that drenched his sword before he re-sheathed it. "Care for a drink?" he asked, I get to see if the rumor of her, sanguine tastes, are true while potentially cleaning my weapon. How exciting he thought, getting a bit closer to her.

Lamia's attack
    Zenshin's block
    Zenshin's attack
    Lamia's block

Last edited by Zenshin on 16th August 2013, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th August 2013, 11:19 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 16th August 2013, 1:01 pm

It seemed Zenshin was a tactical fighter, using subtle movements to throw the opponent off balance and using clever movements to add impetus to his attacks. If it hadn't of been for the falling motion then the lamia might of survived. She doubted it, but it was possible. Lamias were meant to have tough scales. Naraku listened to the offer and actually paused for a moment considering it. She dipped a finger onto the bloody blade and then licked the finger clean. Almost immediately she spat it straight back out. "That is some weird blood...not a snake's and not a person's blood. Something completely different to both...how strange." she said with a shrug and then turned away from him. "Not really to my taste, if you bottle it I'll take it for Chelvaric." Naraku wondered what would throw itself at them next. Hopefully not another lamia that would be rather boring. Then again perhaps the only beasts that been released, or escaped, were the chimera and that one lamia.

"So what did Frederik change the old guild crest too?" she said looking at him with a clear look of 'show me'. She knew the crest had been changed and she knew very well what it had been changed too. She'd been part of the old Savage Skull, as had one of her guild members, and she still had contacts. Plus Frederik was a close ally and she had the Kugeki. There wasn't much she didn't know about the dark guilds. Particularly when one of the members of her guild was in charge of the kugeki's spies. If he refused to show the guild crest she could simply ask him why. After all, they were both dark guilders or so he claimed so where was the harm in exposing the guild crest. He could see hers as it was just above her breasts, so on full view, in blood red. Of course, the Divine Torment crest wasn't THAT well known yet, but it would be. That was probably why the doctor hadn't recognised the crest and been a lot more scared.

It was as they were walking along that they came up to a lake of sorts and from the water rose another human hybrid creature. However, rather than being part snake this one appeared to be part squid. "Not seen one of these before...I hate fighting water beasts in their own home." Naraku said and then suddenly threw herself to the side as a gargoyle swept down and attempted to grab her. It was another creature she hadn't heard of. The lamia had always interested her and she'd faced some when training with her mother before coming to the human world. She'd faced a chimera before on another mission. However, these things were entirely new to her. "Ah...one toy each. Who do you want to play with Zenny?" She didn't mind which target. In terms of strategy though she suspected that he would go for the squid woman because Naraku was capable of flight so could battle the other creature on its own turf as it were. Even if that turf was technically not turf at all, but in the air. Of course, he could be able to fly too so both were options.

enemies remaining:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 16th August 2013, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th August 2013, 1:01 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) WeakMonster Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) NormalMonster
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 16th August 2013, 1:15 pm

"That is some weird blood...not a snake's and not a person's blood. Something completely different to both...how strange." she said after considering, then promptly accepting his offer of blood. She's not only had a human's blood, but a snake's too? Well then, wasn't expecting that he thought before she opened her mouth to say something again. "Not really to my taste, if you bottle it I'll take it for Chelvaric.", Chelvaric? Must be the same Chelvaric that I met on that undead job he thought before moving on with her, wondering what was next in store. "So what did Frederik change the old guild crest too?" she asked, smiling and giving him a look that said only one thing, 'I want to see it'. Good thing I keep my information on the dark guilds meticulously up to date. Rune Knights are always nice to have as informants. I guess it's finally time to reveal something to you... he began, looking for any change in her facial expressions that said, 'I knew you were hiding something'.

Then, almost immediately after, he raised his left palm and concentrated on Savage Skull's current guild crest, closed it tightly, then opened it again, the crest lying there, made out of smooth ice. ...I'm an ice maker he said grinning. So she's a former Skull member, interesting he thought, thinking about her previous statement. "Mind if I ask, what's your magic? Unless of course you plan on showing me, like I just did" he said, his eyes now on the lake. From out of the lake, the top half of a women came, not a snake bottom though, a squid, an animal he had, 'issues' with.

It was a Siren, he recognized this one, and the other, a Gargoyle, not so much, as he had only heard stories of the creature. "I think I'll have some fun with the other beautiful lady in my sights" he said, sending a slight wink in the way of Naraku. That was just the way he flirted, very subtly. Standing by the lake, he couldn't take his eyes off of the squid women swimming up to the edge, very calmly. Then, moving her right hand up and to the side, she swung it forward, the nails elongated and sharpened.

Expecting a surprise like this from the monster, he already had his sword ready, and when he saw the slightest hint of it, turned it upside down and dug it into the ground, blocking and cutting the nails off of the 'women'. With a sigh, he realized that his sword had been destroyed by the attack, which really upset him. He had owned and used this sword quite often, only to be destroyed by this, thing. It was time to 'prove' himself to Naraku by doing something usually only a dark guilder would do. Spreading his arms, he whispered a spell, Dark ice, jaws, this was his most brutal spell, especially so when he used dark ice to it.

Two rows of teeth shaped as though they were on the inside of the mouth of a shark appeared on both sides of the girl, sublimating black gas, as if it was smoke. Instead of the ice previously shown to the queen, this was pure black on the inside, the outside being tinted a slight dark purple. Looking at her with empty eyes, he clasped his hands together, crushing her and her failed attempts to stop it with her arms between them, the half squid screaming all the while. He could do without the noise, but he was just glad that he put the manipulator out of her misery. After, he looked over to Naraku to see how she was doing with her 'Gargoyle buddy'

Dark-Ice Jaws - 90% Magic Power remaining

Siren's attack
    Zenshin's block
    Zenshin's attack
    Siren's block

Last edited by Zenshin on 18th August 2013, 8:27 am; edited 3 times in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th August 2013, 1:15 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 16th August 2013, 3:42 pm

He revealed something, but not what she expected. It was merely his magic and he showed her the new guild crest like that. Why would he show an ice sculpture of the guild crest rather than the tattoo on him? Was he just showing off his magic or was he trying to hide his true affiliation? Both seemed equally as likely now. Ice make was an interesting magic to say the least. However, she didn't know of any really famous ones except one of the magic council. So perhaps not an ultra famous mage or perhaps her contacts were not as good as she thought. She would have to talk to Frederik about this if she didn't find out the truth whilst on this mission. That or talk to the informant's division and get them working on finding out more about the legal guilds. They were definitely slacking as she couldn't think of a ton of information about any guild except fairy tail and blue pegasus. Of course, those were the two major guilds, being the ones that intervened the most during the raid on magnolia, but still...they were slacking. Slacking wasn't good. No, it wasn't good at all.

She raised an eyebrow at his flirting and that raised her suspicions that perhaps he had just been showing off by ice making rather than showing it. However, it didn't waylay her suspicions entirely. She rose into the air slowly and faced the gargoyle with a faint smile on her face. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed his magic. Not ice make, but dark ice make. Or at least a darker ice. She wondered if it was mixed with the dark element and if so that made it a very useful thing to have. "You really are quite ugly you know that?" she said to the gargoyle as she dodged out of the way of it. It had dropped to the ground like a stone. Exactly like a stone in fact because it had turned its body into stone to add extra weight to its attack. Quite a powerful attack, but so very easy to dodge with her level of manoeuvrability in the air. "And i'm afraid no matter how hard you try you just don't do anything for me so...go away." With that she dropped to the ground in front of it. The beast was dazed slightly from its drop. How could it not be? She walked over to it and went as if to punch it in the arm and the arm turned stone. So it had a natural defensive mechanism. However, she'd come up with another way of tricking Zenshin into revealing his nature whislt also defeating the opponent. "Umbra Cranio Tre." she said and formed three rather distinct floating heads. Each of these was very realistic and looked exactly like the person it was replicating. One was a member of eclipse soul Alye, one was a member of fairy tail Mari and the last was the head of Aegis Bright, the now guildmaster of sabertooth. All people she had met in the past.

Only one of these skulls was launched hitting the gargoyle square in the face before it could react. Mostly because Naraku had gone as if to launch another punch so it had focused on that area rather than its face. The head she had chosen was the head of Sukiro. She knew plenty about fairy tail so she very much doubted Zen was a member, but still it would be interesting to see his reaction. As the skull collided with the gargoyle it exploded and when the dust faded nothing was left of the head. The gargoyle was completely dead. The other two skulls floated into her hands and she idly began to juggle them. The faces were incredibly realistic and burned with a faint corona of white light, but they didn't hurt her. "I always like to keep a head of things. Shall we continue the hunt?"

It seemed they wouldn't have to wait for very long though as another gargoygle swept down forcing Naraku to dodge out of the way just in time to notice the arrival of another lamia. It seemed a few more opponents had arrived. Oh well, that made things a little bit interesting.

enemies remaining:

dice:

magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 17th August 2013, 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th August 2013, 3:42 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :

#5 'Monster Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) NormalMonster  Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) StrongMonster
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 16th August 2013, 8:15 pm

Zen watched as Naraku decimated the stone creature with some attacks, not only revealing her own magic, but also testing him yet again. Aw. Doesn't she know when to give up. Seriously? My future mentor, current guild master, and my ex partner, who assumed I was dead and got the rest of my former guild to think so too? That's playing dirty. he thought with the end of his lip curved upwards. "Nice work with that statue, now we should get back to walking, the sooner we find this Chi..." he began before noticing something in the brush. "I always like to keep a head of things. Shall we continue the hunt?" she told him, juggling the seemingly severed heads skillfully. "You're pretty good at that. You could probably make some jewels in the meantime in a sideshow. Just a suggestion, of course. We've got some company." he said, focusing his vision on her eyes and nothing else.

From out of the brush, a Lamia came at him, ready to jump and wrap itself around him. Oh no... not good. I've already put my sword away, not enough time to take it out. My arms won't to me much good in a direct charge like that. I guess I half to take the hit he thought, bracing himself for impact. A moment later, the snake women jumped onto him and wrapped around, tightening it's tail around his ribs by wrapping it around him once, twice, three times, all while tightening its grip on him. Staggering back significantly, he slipped off into the lake and began to sink, the women, creature still wrapped around him. Shit... I'm going to drown if I don't do something soon he thought, the grip ever tightening.

The sunlight that came off the water above was getting dimmer and dimmer as he sank to the bottom of the lake, the Lamia refusing to let go, that was, until he heard a sickening crack from his mid section. Screaming from the pain underwater, the sound being muffled by the water around and the stream of bubbled coming out of his mouth, growing as he fell. One of my ribs on the right side is broken, there are more to follow if I don't get her off of me soon. I need to find a way to minimize the damage he thought, his back finally hitting the bottom. I can't say I haven't been in worse spots... damn mountain squids he thought to himself while lying there with his eyes closed, each second passing slowly like the ticking of an old clock. Opening his eyes, he looked all the way up to the top, barely able to see the sunlight and listening to the loud popping in his ears. With a sigh, he figured he didn't have many options left, his rib was broken, he was restrained, and he was quickly running out of air.

Lamia's attack
    Zenshin's block
    Zenshin's attack
    Lamia's block

Last edited by Zenshin on 16th August 2013, 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th August 2013, 8:15 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 17th August 2013, 2:07 pm

No reaction. Quite surprising and quite irritating to say the least. Perhaps he was from savage skull or these people weren't that important to him. Well, she hadn't expected Mari to be, that would of been odd. She was a low down guild member as far as she was aware. Still, no reaction at all from any of them. Shame she didn't really know any Blue pegasus members because right now she couldn't rule out that guild or the rune knights. In truth she couldn't really rule any guild out because he might just be a REALLY good actor, a good spy always was. Still, the question was exactly why he had decided to say he was a member of Savage Skull. He had said he hadn't recognised her until after she'd introduced herself. If she'd been a run of the mill legal guilder then that would of meant an instant fight there and then. Unless of course he lied about not recognizing her after all her haori with the hell symbol on the back was quite distinctive.

Still, she didn't have a lot of time to think because unfortunately Zenshin was grabbed and pulled into the water. Somewhere he would be at an immense disadvantage, particularly as ice makers normally had to use thier hands and how he was bound would make it difficult. Normally, unless he was a close ally, which he certainly wasn't, she'd leave him to struggle, but if she did leave him to struggle and he died she wouldn't get to finish her game.  She had ways she could save him, but wanted to save the bulk of her magical capabilities for the chimera. Particular as this mission was officially classed as an A rank so she expected it to be a bit tougher than the other chimera she fought. If he didn't escape soon she'd intervene, but for now she'd let him deal with it. She had her own opponent to fight.

She launched the first head, the one that resemble Alye straight at it and saw the explosion, but when it cleared the gargoyle was unharmed. It seemed it had defended itself with its rock body. Quite irritating. It flew at her and attempted to grab. "Naughty naughty. We've only just met." she said and threw the final skull. The explosion would of potentially burned her had she not turned as she threw it thus her haori protected her. Unfortunately, for her at least, the gargoyle managed to use its earth body thing again protecting it from harm. That was quite irritating, but also interesting. "Seems you know how to play...I wonder how hard that stone armor of yours is." she said and reached into her robe to pull out a large warhammer, which she easily hefted in one hand. This hammer was known simply as Breaker and was the counterpart to her battleaxe Biter. She kissed the hammer. "Time to go to work." she said and assumed a fighting stance. The gargoyle appeared confused and rose up into the air, but Naraku followed with a grin on her face. "Leaving so soon? That's rude Breaker wants to say hi."

enemies remaining:
    dice:
    magic:

Last edited by Torturess Naraku on 17th August 2013, 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th August 2013, 2:07 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Attack Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Block Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 17th August 2013, 3:11 pm

He had no idea what was happening on the sunny surface above the water, but he wasn't anywhere near there, he was too busy in hanging out with the fishes. Not having many options left, he came up with the idea of launching himself up into the air, then hitting himself again onto shore, all while using the Lamia to take the blows. Calling out the spell, muffled by water "Ice make, pillars!", a huge pillar was made at the snap of his fingers, but not under him, off to the side. I have to focus, hit with the next pillar, angled diagnolly. Go he thought before an enormous pillar of ice formed right under him at that very angle, launching him onto shore and hurting the Lamia enough for it to unwrap itself from him. It spun like a log until it hit a tree, sustaining the most damage from the pillar, while he simply rolled a few times when on the shore.

Slowly getting up, he clutched as his side, not broken, fractured though. I wish I had some sort of healing spell, or at least some way to get that rib back in place. He thought to himself, limping towards the downed half snake while concentrating on his ice abilities. Slowly, and agonizingly, he coated the entire bone in a sheet of ice, and it felt as though he had an ice cube pressing on the inside of his body. With that, it should heal itself, soon enough, maybe sooner if Naraku has some sort of healing spell. When he was close enough to the Lamia's, its eyes closed, body still, he extended and pointed his palm at it, ready to perform the killing blow.

Just as he was about to do it, the creature shot its eyes opened and swept his legs with the movement of its entire tail, causing him to fall over and land on his hands. Pushing up off the grass, he took a few steps back and called to Naraku. "If you happen to have a healing spell strong enough to heal a fractured bone, I would really appreciate it if you casted it on me soon" he said, basically asking her to heal him, if she even could. Lamia, now charging at him again, there wasn't much he could really do aside from dodge whatever it tries and just wait until an opening presented itself. Moving his head to the left to dodge a jab, a right to dodge the cross, lowering it to dodge the hook, this thing is no stranger to combat, though, it just isn't fast enough he thought as he hopped to avoid a sweep of the tail. He could tell that it was getting fatigued, and it was only a matter of time before she gave him the opening he needed to end it.

Ice-Make Pillars - 80% Magic Power remaining

Zenshin's attack x2
    Lamia's block x2
    Lamia's attack x1
    Zenshin's block x1

Last edited by Zenshin on 18th August 2013, 8:27 am; edited 3 times in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th August 2013, 3:11 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Miss Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) FailedBlock Bring me the head(Zenshin and Naraku) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:22 am