Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Question Thread

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Official Question Thread

Post by Fluffy 10th March 2018, 7:04 pm

Welcome To The Question Thread!
    This is a thread where any member can ask any question they may have, to ensure the response players get to a question is accurate, only someone who holds the rank of Developer or above basically those on the staff list, are permitted to reply to the questions posted here. Please check the Frequently Asked Questions beneath before posting a Question as anything that has been asked 5+ times and is thus asked frequently will be placed within the FAQ for the ease of members.  

Frequenty Asked Questions:
    --

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Question Thread Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Official Re: Question Thread

Post by Lilim 23rd March 2018, 9:10 pm

How does one go about a character change? Do I just set all my things into edit mode or something? Sorry, I've been gone for 3 months or so.
    Thanks,
    Aera Tylidae.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Question Thread Z8lAzQC
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 23rd March 2018, 9:18 pm

You don't have to reset (its only if its after 6 months)
    But if you want to then all you do is create a new character application and when you link it in the approval topic mention that its a character reset and any username preferences, first name or first name and last name

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 23rd March 2018, 9:20 pm

Thank you! I'm resetting due to how the character has been shoed into a role by my own hand and has no room to grow.
    Thanks Lester!
    Aera Tylidae.

Question Thread Z8lAzQC
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 23rd March 2018, 9:21 pm

Also, would doing this reset my rank and items? That'd be slightly annoying if so, but if not, that'd be nice.
    Aera Tylidae

Question Thread Z8lAzQC
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 23rd March 2018, 9:24 pm

If this is your first character change then you keep exp and items,
    if its not your first then you lose your exp

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 23rd March 2018, 9:24 pm

Sweet, as it is the first, I don't have to worry on that front.
    Thanks once more,
    Aera Tylidae

Question Thread Z8lAzQC
    Caudilla Domo
    Caudilla Domo

Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood

Post by Caudilla Domo 6th April 2018, 10:28 am

For the purpose of partial and full take over spells, are advanced spells considered a rank higher or no? For instance, if I have D rank partial take over spells, could I make an associating full take over for my D+ advanced spell?

Thanks in advance for the answer.
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 6th April 2018, 6:09 pm

❀Hey! So the individual advanced spells will be regarded as a rank higher, in terms of effects and things.
    But yes, you could use normal spells for partial takeovers and then the advanced spell for full takeover.
    Just make sure to keep the stat cap in mind since it may not be worth it for all ranks

weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 7th April 2018, 7:08 pm

A couple questions

1. Do job bonuses like gold rush affect the dungeon jobs the same way?

2. The "Maker's necromancer" on the page to the left side, what is it called and where do I go to make changes involving it?

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 7th April 2018, 7:13 pm

1. No goldrush affects jewels which are not the dungeon currency, and the lineage itself says jobs.
    2. That's in the standard store and it's called a title.

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Question Thread Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 17th April 2018, 9:02 am

Do Mentors / Apprentice's become something like a 'psuedo team' even after they reach A rank? For example, Noheme is my mentor and I'm A-ranked now. But if we go on an S-ranked job are we still a "team" without registering as one? Seems that that should make us auto teammates since we already get the +50% bonus the same as a team would. Or do I need to register us as an actual team now?

× Bio
    × Magic

Question Thread Rose

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 17th April 2018, 9:12 am

You would have to register as an actual team otherwise its just gonna be the same guild bonus.

Question Thread Gvf4gD8
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 13th May 2018, 6:55 pm

So it was brought to my attention that in the rules it states at C-rank we get an advanced spell slot for secondary now that ranks up to S with you but I was told otherwise by an admin even though it states in the rules otherwise. Was told to ask here so I'm asking to give everyone clarification on if this is true or not because it is something everyone should know for certain about.

Rule in Question:

Thanks for the clarification.

Question Thread LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Post by Guest 13th May 2018, 9:44 pm

Cirven wrote:So it was brought to my attention that in the rules it states at C-rank we get an advanced spell slot for secondary now that ranks up to S with you but I was told otherwise by an admin even though it states in the rules otherwise. Was told to ask here so I'm asking to give everyone clarification on if this is true or not because it is something everyone should know for certain about.

Rule in Question:

you do in fact get aone that ranks up wiht you up to S. The rules ar ecorrect.
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

Post by Xiao Jing 13th May 2018, 11:05 pm

Madame Astrid wrote:
    Cirven wrote:So it was brought to my attention that in the rules it states at C-rank we get an advanced spell slot for secondary now that ranks up to S with you but I was told otherwise by an admin even though it states in the rules otherwise. Was told to ask here so I'm asking to give everyone clarification on if this is true or not because it is something everyone should know for certain about.

Rule in Question:

Does this mean the ranking advanced spell replaces the sig spell for secondary magics?

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    Question Thread 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 14th May 2018, 7:06 am

Xiao Jing wrote:
    Madame Astrid wrote:

Rule in Question:

Does this mean the ranking advanced spell replaces the sig spell for secondary magics?

I believe it's your one and ONLY Advanced Spell in your Secondary magic. It just ranks up with you like a Signature Spell.

× Bio
    × Magic

Question Thread Rose

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 15th May 2018, 12:35 pm

I'm a summoner in the rules it says I can sacrifice spell slots to gain another active or passive for a summon. Am I able to sacrifice my advance spell slot and do the same thing?

Question Thread 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021

Post by Guest 15th May 2018, 1:41 pm

Ruvel wrote:I'm a summoner in the rules it says I can sacrifice spell slots to gain another active or passive for a summon. Am I able to sacrifice my advance spell slot and do the same thing?

I'd say yes.
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 15th May 2018, 4:32 pm

If I reset my character, but I don't reset items or weapons, due it being my first reset, would I reroll lineage, or do I keep my lineage?
    Thank you for your time,
    Aera Tylidae

Question Thread Z8lAzQC

Post by Guest 15th May 2018, 5:39 pm

Aera Tylidae wrote:If I reset my character, but I don't reset items or weapons, due it being my first reset, would I reroll lineage, or do I keep my lineage?
    Thank you for your time,
    Aera Tylidae

You can do either.
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 15th May 2018, 8:11 pm

Sorry to bother, but is it possible to have a spell with the ability to sacrifice health or something along those lines (Stats, et cetera.) alongside the normal mana cost to increase damage or summon health or something along those lines?
    Thank you for your answers and time,
    Aera Tylidae

Question Thread Z8lAzQC

Post by Guest 15th May 2018, 8:37 pm

Aera Tylidae wrote:Sorry to bother, but is it possible to have a spell with the ability to sacrifice health or something along those lines (Stats, et cetera.) alongside the normal mana cost to increase damage or summon health or something along those lines?
    Thank you for your answers and time,
    Aera Tylidae

Yes.
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilim 16th May 2018, 3:27 pm

If I make spells that are assigned to my Takeovers, do I still get the Active, Passive, and Passive buff for my Takeover spells or would I have to do just straight Takeovers for that?
    Also, are Advanced spell slots purchase-able?
    Thank you for your time,
    Lilim

Question Thread Z8lAzQC

Post by Guest 16th May 2018, 4:10 pm

Lilim wrote:If I make spells that are assigned to my Takeovers, do I still get the Active, Passive, and Passive buff for my Takeover spells or would I have to do just straight Takeovers for that?
    Also, are Advanced spell slots purchase-able?
    Thank you for your time,
    Lilim

The active, passive, and buffs are only for the take overs, not for the spells.

And no, you can not purchase or sell advanced spell slots.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:21 am