Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch My Lizard!

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Watch My Lizard! Empty Watch My Lizard!

Post by Admin 24th February 2013, 12:21 pm

Job: Watch My Lizard!
    Player Requirements: Up to three people max. 150 word min. 10 post minimum to complete the mission.
    Job Requirements: Yuri must not leave the house. Must have at least two D rank mages. Do not the lizard leave the house. Do not let the lizard eat anything other then the Bion Leaves. Keep the neighbors from breaking anything.
    Stay at the house OVERNIGHT for one night while Mr. Jones is away.
    Job Location: Era
    Job Description: "Hello. My name is Ralph Jones. I'm a merchant living in the wonderful city of Era. As you know, merchants are busy people. I have a meeting outside of the city that I must attend to. That being said, I need someone to watch my lizard, Yuri. Yuri is really a good boy, but because of some.."incidents" with the neighbors regarding their food, my little baby has gained a reputation! No one will watch him for me because they think that if they fail to keep him inside and he starts eating, they won't be able to stop him! My lizard is of the Gorthan descent, meaning that when he eats, he grows bigger. Also, when he eats, he gains a unstoppable want for more food! He's just a hungry little guy! Please, someone watch him for me, or the villages in the desert won't be seeing medicine for a while!! Oh, and also! Yuri has special snacks that he eats, called Bion Leaves, that don't make him large. He doesn't seem to eat them often though.. Oh well, make him eat them! And I'm tired of my neighbors pestering my lovable lizard. Stop them from bothering my baby, would ya?".
    Enemies:
    Weak: Kids throwing rocks. (Group of about four or five)
    Attacks: Rock throwing. The kids pick up a rock about the size of a golf ball and will chuck it through the window. These children must be deterred!!
    Normal: Teenagers glowering. While these teenagers have no attacks, when they walk by, they shot you a piercing look that seems to drive right into your soul! You must ignore them and stand guard!
    Strong: Mrs. Tylon. Mrs. Tylon is the woman that lives next to Mr. Jones. Yuri has gotten into her house countless times and eaten her out of house and home! This young woman is out for blood! Reptilian blood!!
    Attacks: Frying Pan Wallop. Mrs. Tylon comes at you with extreme force and tries to hit you with the frying pan. Watch out! It's made of iron!
    Reward:
    If you have done all of the above, Mr. Jones will smile gratefully and hand all involved 2000 jewels.
    *If there are three people present, Mr. Jones will realize that he doesn't have enough money to give everyone. He will then fluster around and give you a bag of the Bion Leaves (10 pack) then bid you adieu. You will then eat get curious and eat one of the leaves. After gagging for a couple of minutes, you will find that you feel quite stronger then usual.
    *These leaves will increase your strength by 100% for three posts. EX: You may have only been able to lift 10 pounds after a leaf, you can lift 100 pounds. Over consumption of the leaves induces vomiting and you will lose the strength. (Cooldown of 5 posts).

Watch My Lizard! Empty Re: Watch My Lizard!

Post by Guest 13th April 2014, 8:51 pm

Player(s) Name(s): Kyoniking and Zero-Xander
    Job Name: Watch My Lizard!
    Player Ranks: Both are D rank
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 14th April 2014, 5:19 pm

kyoniking wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Kyoniking and Zero-Xander
    Player Ranks: Both are D rank

Approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character

Post by Guest 18th April 2014, 5:51 pm

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 19th April 2014, 2:31 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 25th August 2014, 9:02 am

Player(s) Name(s): Shohei
    Player Ranks: D

Post by Guest 25th August 2014, 9:28 am

Shohei wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Shohei
    Player Ranks: D

Approved.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:34 am