Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch My Lizard! (Minka/Job)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Watch My Lizard! (Minka/Job) Empty Watch My Lizard! (Minka/Job)

Post by DOPPO 25th August 2014, 10:10 am

"Hello. My name is Ralph Jones. I'm a merchant living in the wonderful city of Era. As you know, merchants are busy people. I have a meeting outside of the city that I must attend to. That being said, I need someone to watch my lizard, Yuri. Yuri is really a good boy, but because of some.."incidents" with the neighbors regarding their food, my little baby has gained a reputation! No one will watch him for me because they think that if they fail to keep him inside and he starts eating, they won't be able to stop him! My lizard is of the Gorthan descent, meaning that when he eats, he grows bigger. Also, when he eats, he gains a unstoppable want for more food! He's just a hungry little guy! Please, someone watch him for me, or the villages in the desert won't be seeing medicine for a while!! Oh, and also! Yuri has special snacks that he eats, called Bion Leaves, that don't make him large. He doesn't seem to eat them often though.. Oh well, make him eat them! And I'm tired of my neighbors pestering my lovable lizard. Stop them from bothering my baby, would ya?". Shohei almost chuckled as he read the words on his crumbled piece of scrap paper in between his index finger and thumb.

He pressed down on the scrap piece of paper with drastic force, making the writing hard to read. He was holding in so much laughter he might've died in he process! "Whoever this guy is, he must really be a nerd!" He felt right optic's vision become rather blurred with glistening tears of laughter!

Shohei had wiped his eyes with the back of his wrist, wincing while doing so. He had finally stopped laughing, though the smile on his face never faded. Which was good, knowing how Grump Shohei usually was. A gust of wind skimmed his cheeks, he averted his eyes towards the direction of the breeze, "Oh, that's right. There was someone else coming here as well. Oh well, Guess I'll stop here and wait." Shohei stopped in his tracks as the soft words slipped out of his mouth. His cheeks becoming cooler due to the breeze.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Minka
    Minka

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal-Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Watch My Lizard! (Minka/Job) Empty Re: Watch My Lizard! (Minka/Job)

Post by Minka 25th August 2014, 10:29 am

-_- It didn't take long for her to appear, she had been wondering around this foreign land for quite sometime, she already had one mission go horribly wrong when her partner had just upped and left her and she had to abandon her mission. She wasn't to happy to be buddied up with someone else but she needed money and rank to survive in this realm. Plus a little drinking money never hurt anyone. She was clasped in garbs most unbecoming for a lady, not in the sense that her garbs were really revealing but in the sense that it was pretty much what a tomboy would wear. Her emerald eyes searched for whom was to be the next pain in her ass on this mission.-_-

Dear god…please don't let this guy be an ass...

-_- She said as she went over to him looking at the mission paper and also reading over the description of who her partner was to be. after getting a good best of everything she saw a young man with a crumbled up piece of paper, one she assumed that he was the guy.-_-

Hey buddy, are you here for the mission?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

We all have a dark side,and an even darker past...
    Minka's Dark past:
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 25th August 2014, 10:42 am

Shohei's head swiftly tilted upwards as he heard the voice of a older woman, he averted his optics to the lady behind him, she had long dark hair and her tattoo revealing in some way, shape, or form. That is when his whole body turned towards her, "Don't call me 'buddy'. My name's Shohei and yeah, I am here for the job. What about you? You just gonna stand there?" Shohei said such words with a blank expression. He didn't seem grumpy, though he looked annoyed. His tone didn't come off as rude, but it certainly came off as impatient!

He shifted positions as he tried to get as comfortable as possible. In his left ear was a earphone, plugged in tightly. As the chord was linked to his MP3 which was playing no music at the time. As the second earphone was wrapped around his neck just in case it falls or something. His brown eyes beamed at the woman, eyeing her down. He curled up his index finger and placed it under his chin, his thumb pinching the underside of the same location to gesture he was thinking, "She doesn't look like the type that'd be annoying. This might be pleasant for a change." Shohei thought.

Minka
    Minka

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal-Make
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Minka 19th October 2014, 4:34 pm

His mug wasn't the only one capable of withholding emotion. Her face remained very much nonchalant. Normally when she felt even the slightest bit of disrespect from anyone especially a man she would teach them a rather invigorating lesson of pain and respect. But alas she didn't care to even indulge in anything of that nature right now and offered the sucking of her teeth as a rebuttal to his impatient influenced tone. Her eyes however did narrow at the narrwoing of is, his glare wasn't as unsettling as it was a nuciasce. But inka knew her phsycial appeal and this wasn't anything new, in honeslty she gawked at him though in more suntle fashions as to get a round about "feel" for him. A breeze passed by and for a few moments there was an awkward silence of sheer observation between the two before Minka finally decided that this had become rather tedious. So did you get and eyeful yet? She said as she turned her back to him and took a few steps ahead, she wouldn't look back at him just yet as she decided to speak again.Or are you just gonna stand there? She said turning back with a half smirk on her face, she folded her arms. Her gaze returning to normal as she took in a deep breath and sighed, she supposed she should also tell him her name...or not either way she couldn't afford to give her true name out at this present time...

We all have a dark side,and an even darker past...
    Minka's Dark past:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:18 pm