Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo)

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : None.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo) Empty Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo)

Post by TehDMCmaniac 16th December 2012, 12:53 pm

"Haha, an eternally-growing lizard named Yuri, a band of angry neighbours, a special anti-growth snack ... I can already tell, this is gonna be one hell of an adventure. Yeah, let's do it."
    And with those words, Aegis agreed to go on a lizard guarding mission with a mage called Kyo. That ended up happening when Aegis got between two magi who were on the brink of going on an all-out fight over the very same request. The knight, not knowing what the job was really about, ended up calming the two down for half an hour before finally managing to take their minds off of the mission by buying them drinks. During that ordeal Kyo had apparantly picked up the request and decided to complete it, proposing to Aegis to cooperate on it, perhaps as a way of showing gratitude for being able to witness the ridiculous situation the knight got himself into.

"So, this looks like the right house. Let's go see what we are going to have to deal with, then."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo) 14n37n9

Kyo Shijou
    Kyo Shijou

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Makoto & Yume Hagane
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo) Empty Re: Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo)

Post by Kyo Shijou 16th December 2012, 1:22 pm

Kyo had met with a few people before leaving to visit his parents a week ago. During that meeting, he wasn't paying attention to the people there only hearing that he was going on a new mission with someone from another guild in Era. The stay at his parents house had made Kyo forget all about things as he saw his older siblings again. Leaving the house was a little harder for him this time but, Kyo traveled to Era in style. He had just left from visiting his mother and father asking them can he use the limo to go on his new mission. The brunette mage smiled as his limo pulled up to the house. He got out setting his sights on the man that was already out there. "So are you Aegis? The man I'm suppose to be working with?" Kyo removed his sunglasses revealing his green eyes actually looking at the man. His jaw almost dropped as he recognized the guy standing in front of him. "You that Aegis?! I can't believe I would meet you here of all place. Remember me? It's Kyo Hagane! We used to live down the street from each other until you moved." He said letting a small smile reach his face walking up to the young male. Kyo was excited to actually see someone that he knew out on a mission.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo) Kyo10

Exp: 170
    Mission completed: 2 D rank, 3 C rank
    Mission in progress: N/A
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo) Empty Re: Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo)

Post by TehDMCmaniac 17th December 2012, 5:58 am

As the knight was watching the house and it's surroundings he heard a car park behind him and a voice coming out of it.
    "So are you Aegis? The man I'm suppose to be working with?"
    Turning around, Aegis saw a golden-haired man as he came out of the parked vehicle, a limousine to be exact. Their looks met as he removed his sunglasses, revealing his peculiar green eyes.
    "You that Aegis?! I can't believe I would meet you here of all place. Remember me? It's Kyo Hagane! We used to live down the street from each other until you moved."
    Being suddenly faced with such an unexpectedly enthusiastic reaction, the knight could only reply with a simple - "Huh ?"
    Kyo Hagane ... Kyo ... - he thought to himself, chanting the name in his mind as if it's an ancient incantation.
    "Ah. That's right, that was about 4 years ago, wasn't it ?"
    Thinking about it now, there really was a time when Aegis lived in a normal house. That had happened for about a year after he had lost everything he ever had, including his home, to an unknown assailant. At that time he lived in a house rented with the last bit of money he had left and he could remember having a neughbour called Kyo, but only barely, as at that time he never really did pay much attention to anything other than his training and his research about fire mages.

Shaking his head to clear the eerie thoughts from his mind, Aegis continued with a light smile.
    "Yeah, I remember you. It's been a long time since then. Umm, sorry for leaving that house without telling you."
    At one point Aegis ran out of what little money he had and was forced to leave the house, and all the research he had done, behind and while he wasn't that much of a friend with Kyo, seeing how they barely even met eachother, he did regret not saying good bye now that he thinks about it.
    "Seems like you've been doing alright, by the looks of it." - said the knight jokingly, glancing at the limo behind his partner.

Kyo Shijou
    Kyo Shijou

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyo Shijou 17th December 2012, 7:28 am

Kyo sighed seeing as the kid didn't really remember him. The brunette mage didn't get angry he was only disappointed. "Yes. I've been fine. That's my parents." He said walking up to the other male rubbing his head. Now that Kyo had made it to the place of his mission, there was no time for reminiscing as he had a job to do. The brunette mage went silent while he walked up to the door knocking on it rapidly, only to have it be answered by a very tall lanky man.

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 17th December 2012, 9:24 am

Suddenly, Kyo seemed down, as if disappointed. Was it something Aegis said ? Thoughts like those passed through his mind, but he quickly pushed them aside and turned to the man who appeared to be Kyo's dad.
    "Pleased to make your acquaintance, my name is Aegis Bright."
    Having introduced himself, the knight went to the entrance to the merchant's house as his ally knocked on the door. Soon after, a tall man opened the door, welcoming the two mages inside.

"So, are you two going to take care of my beloved Yuri while I'm gone ?" asked the merchant, glaring at the two very different-looking mages. Returning the glare back at him with a light smile, Aegis answered.
    "Yeah, we are. Actually, I'd like to ask a few questions about that first, if it's okay."
    "Yeah, what's on your mind bluey ?"
    "Bluey ? That's a new one." thought the knight to himself before continuing.
    "What exactly are we supposed to protect your pet from ?"
    "Well the neighbours' kids keep on picking on my poor Yuri when I'm not around and then there's Mrs. Tylon. In the past there have been some "incidents" involving Yuri assaulting her larder, so now she hates her so much she'd do anything to get rid of her. But she has it all wrong, Yuri just wanted a little snack ! She wasn't trying to kill her ! At any rate, you should make sure to only feed Yuri Bion leaves, they are the only thing that don't make her grow. She kind of hates them, but unless you want to have a mountain-sized lizard running around eating people's houses, you'll have to make her eat them. Oh, and don't let her out of the house !"

It took Aegis a couple of moments to contain his urge to laugh after hearing about the incident, but he did manage not to and turned to his partner.
    "Okay then. This should give us a general idea of what we should do. I looked around the place earlier and it seems there is only one entrance to the house, so if we lock all the windows and guard the door there should be no way for the lizard to escape, so I'll go ahead and do that. You can gather up all the food you can find and lock it up in a larder or someplace similar. That'll make it easier to keep the lizard from eating the wrong thing and then destroy the neighbourhood." - taking a brief pause, the knight resumed - "So what do you say ? If you have a better plan feel free to share it, we should both agree on the plan before we begin. I think it'll be better that way, I'd hate to have to chase down an unnecessarily huge and hungry pet later."

Having said what his plan was, Aegis looked at Kyo, waiting to hear his oppinion.

Kyo Shijou
    Kyo Shijou

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyo Shijou 17th December 2012, 10:15 am

The green eyed male sat there without an expression while listening to what the man had to say. He nodded every once in a while to give the man the thought of him listening. Kyo turned to looked at the lizard in question and shot it a glare, only to have the lizard stare back at him. Hearing the man's tone fade and his partner talking to him, the brunette stood up and clapped his hand together. "Great idea. I'll guard and lock the back area. You guard and lock the front area. We'll split the leaves, just in case the lizard gets hungry in our area." He said to Aegis heading towards the back of the complex. "Thank you for trusting us to take care of you precious little Yuri." Kyo said with a sweet smile. The owner nodded at him before letting the holy user pass by into the back of the house.

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 17th December 2012, 1:32 pm

"Not quite what I had in mind, but that should work fine too. Alright then."
    The knight stood up and took the pack with all the Bion leaves in it and took out half of them, tossing the pack with the second half of the leaves to Kyo while stuffing the rest in his left pocket.
    "If you happen to need help for something just yell, I should hear you and come, unless I myself am preoccupied with something."
    And with those words, Aegis went to the front part of the house to see off it's owner and then started locking all doors and windows.

The house was apparantly built with the purpose of having every day life be centred in the front half of the house, as it contained the living room, kitchen, bathroom and dining room. The knight decided to start with the kitchen, as it is in the southmost part of the house, bordering with the back part of the house, in other words the west and north parts.
    "Hmm, seems like the lizard is sleeping. Well, better safe than sorry, I suppose."
    Saying that, the knight picked up some cotton fiber string, made a "fence" around Yuri with it and attached some small pieces of metal and a bell he found in a cupboard in the living room to it to make sure that if the lizard decides to move around Aegis will be the first to know, and not the neighbours.
    "Right. Off to the kitchen then."

The kitchen didn't appear to be anything special. It had a relatively large raft, spanning from one end of the wall to almost the other, on the wall opposite of the one with the only door to and from room. There was a sink in the middle of the raft, a cooker right next to the raft, on it's left side, and a window on the wall behind it. Above the entire lenght of the raft there were cupboards containing anything from plates to spices to waffles.
    "Spices ... silverware ... dishes ... waffles ... ingredients ... vegetablDID I SEE WAFFLES ?"
    Having an almost blinding shine in his eyes, Aegis stared at the waffles.
    "Waff ... no, nope, I'm not going to eat them. They're not mine, I shouldn't. Yup, I won't steal other people's waffles, I'm better than that."
    Ever since he was little, Aegis absolutely loved eating waffles. He just adored their taste and texture, and the only thing he loved more than waffles was japanese melon bread.
    Regaining his composure, the knight slowly closed the cupboard and turned around to look around the room, occasionally stealing a glance or two of the cupboard that contains the precious food.
    "*sigh* I better lock up that window over there and get out of this room ..." -said he, irritated by his remarkably little willpower.

Next was the dining room. It had a large 6-person table in the middle of the room with an adequate ammount of chairs around it. The wall which seperated the interior from the outside had several large windows on it. Near the wall there was a smaller coffee table with a couple of chairs possitioned on opposite ends of the table. Apart from that, there weren't many other notable things in the room which gave it a rather spacious feel. Locking up the windows, Aegis moved on to the living room.

The living room was very well furnished. It had two sofas and three couches, aswell as a table they were all possitioned around. In one of the corners of the room there was a big bookcase with a lamp next to it. A well-kept stone fireplace could be seen built in the inner wall, which was also the closes wall to the table. The opposite wall had several large windows with warm-coloured curtains.
    After closing and locking the windows, aswell as blocking the chimney just to make sure, the knight moved on to the next, and final, room, the bathroom.

A bathtub, a sink, a cabinet above it, pretty much nothing special there. Just as he was taking a look around the bathroom, Aegis heard the chime of small metalic pieces hitting eachother.
    "Lizard's awake."
    And with those words, he ran towards the room which he had left Yuri, the room which was also located right in the middle of the house.
    "I wonder how Kyo's doing" thought he while somehow managing to take the sharp turns of the rooms and corridors without running into a wall in the process.

Kyo Shijou
    Kyo Shijou

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyo Shijou 18th December 2012, 9:10 am

As Kyo travel to the back part of the house he went into every room to seal the windows or any other escape route. The first room he came across look like a play room for the lizard. The brunette mage walked through the toys and other objects to get to the window on the other side of the room. Once he reached the window, the male saw a group of kids out side playing around and being child-like. He smiled at the scene before shutting the window oblivious to what the children were really planning.

Leaving the room, Kyo walked into the second room with no expression as he opened the door. The room looked like a study for the man as he worked or something. The holy user checked the entire room for any escape routes only finding a vent on the ground big enough for the lizard to squeeze into. He grinned as he move the bookcase over some to cover the hole. "That takes care of this room. All that's left is the basement and the back door. But I think this guy needs to find a girlfriend." He said looking at all of the picture of the owner and his lizard as Kyo walked out of the study.

The green eyed male shuddered when he walked down the hall at the man's obsession with the creature. Shrugging it off, Kyo walked to the back oonly find another door. This lead to the laundry room and basement. Going through the door, the brunette saw two windows above the washer and dryer. The brunette went to the one above the washer shutting it and looking at the large backyard of the man's house. Move on to the next window, Kyo looked out of it only to find a pair of eyes glaring back at him. The woman glaring at him was holding a frying pan in one hand and tapping it slowly on her other hand. Kyo quickly shut the window moving to the stairs of the basement. "That must be Mrs. Tylon." He said to himself.

The green eyed mage reached the basement into a dark abyss. Flipping the light switch, he found the basement surprisingly empty. "I wonder how my partner is doing with the front." He said walking through the basement looking for anything the lizard can leave through. Finding only one window, Kyo shut and locked it before walking back up the stairs and going to the back door. He locked the back door before sitting next to it. He believed it was gonna be one really uneventful day.

TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 18th December 2012, 1:14 pm

Running through the house like the ground was caving in behind him, Aegis reached the middlemost section of the house which was where he had left Yuri sleeping. The lizard, however, wasn't where it was supposed to be.
    "Gah, it's been about 3 seconds since I heard it wake and it's nowhere in sight already."
    Looking around, the knight could see that due to the way the rooms were connected with corridors to eachother and the centre of the house, the lizard could be anywhere.
    "The kitchen !"
    Thinking about it, the knight was certain he blocked off all possible exits from the house so the only bad thing that could happen at that point was if the lizard found the food in the kitchen.
    "Not happening ! That thing is not going to get to eat those waffles before I do ! HEY, KYO, THE LIZARD RAN OFF SOMEWHERE. BE ON GUARD AND CATCH IT IF YOU CAN !" - Yelled the knight as he ran off to the kitchen.

As he entered the kitchen, Aegis quickly looked around the room. There didn't appear to be anything different from the last time he was there, which was somewhat surprising for him. He felt certain that he'd find the lizard somewhere in there.
    Not completely convinced, he looked through the room more thoroughly, checking each drawer and cabinet on by one.
    "Quite the speed that thing has, being able to run from the centre of the house to a room within three seconds ... wait ... run ? Why would it want to ... *sigh* don't tell me."
    Realising what has happened, the knight turned around to face the corridor he used to get to the kitchen and listened.
    "Yeah, no mistake, there is commotion somewhere in the vicinity."

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th December 2012, 1:14 pm

The member 'TehDMCmaniac' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo) NormalMonster
    Kyo Shijou
    Kyo Shijou

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyo Shijou 19th December 2012, 4:44 pm

Kyo opened his eyes to a motor like sound. He looked straight into the lizard's eyes without flinching. He reached out his hand petting the creature with a blank expression. "Your almost cute." The motor like sound happen again and the brunette just looked at the lizard figuring it was hungry. Pulling out the bag of leaves, Kyo attempted to feed it to the creature only to have it run away. Kyo sighed not wanting to chase it down, but it was in his area so he stood up. The holy user chased the creature around the back part of the house before trapping it in the play room thing. "I got you!" He said launching at the lizard. The brunette grinned, but the lizard was quick slithering out of the room and into the front of the house again. "Yo! I believe it's hungry, so if you catch it! Feed it or it'll eat something else and grow!" He shouted through the house getting up once more.

Roll #1: Kyo Hagane - attempt to catch and feed
    Roll #2: Yuri - dodge

Last edited by Kyo Shijou on 19th December 2012, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th December 2012, 4:44 pm

The member 'Kyo Shijou' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo) Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Watch My Lizard ! (TehDMCmaniac & Kyo) Block
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 20th December 2012, 11:32 am

"Yo! I believe it's hungry, so if you catch it! Feed it or it'll eat something else and grow!"
    Those are the words Aegis heard from his partner from across the house as he stood in the kitchen.
    "Got it !"

As the knight exited the kitchen, he heard something best described as growling. It was a peculiar sound coming from the dining room, which probably meant that that's where the lizard is. Coming to that conclusion, the knight ran off once again.

"Ahh, there you are." - said the knight as he saw Yuri sitting on top of the large six-person table in the middle of the dining room. His voice caught the attention of the little omnivore, making it turn it's gaze upon him.
    Walking slowly towards the table, Bion leaves in hand, Aegis kept on talking in order to keep the rascal's attention.
    "Now now, you shouldn't really run like that around the house. It makes my life harder trying to catch a being as agile as yourself. Besides, if you are really hungry, you could just come to me. See ? I have a snack ready just for you."
    Reaching the table the knight extended his hand full of Bion leaves towards the lizard. He was hoping that Yuri would just eat the leaves and fall asleep. Oh, the foolish optimism.

Yuri approached his hand, sniffing the leaves that were offered to her. After realising that those leaves were the same ones her owner fed her, in other words the ones she didn't like, Yuri almost instantly jumped backwards and started running away.
    "No, wait ! Don't run !"
    Seeing the lizard's reaction, Aegis instinctively tried catching it with his left hand. Noticing the incoming "threat", Yuri jumped over the knight's grasp and landed on the elbow area of his gauntlet and kept running, jumping off of his arm as it reached his shoulder. The lizard then fell on one of the chairs that were around the large banquet table and jumped in under the table itself.

Seeing where the lizard went to, the blue knight instantly jumped in after it, which lead to a turned over table, several broken chairs and one fast lizard still roaming the house freely.
    "Gah, that was a bad idea ... huh ?"
    As he was dusting himself, Aegis turned to face the windows of the room only to see a group of boys, probably about 3-4 years younger than him, looking at him as if he was a ghost.
    "Umm ... hi ?" - said he, looking at the group, which, in turn, replied with a loud and collective "IT'S A BURGLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH".
    The knight tried to explain why he was running around in their neighbour's dining room ...
    "What ? NO, no, wait, you got the wrong picture, I'm ..." "OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE A MAGE TOO ! HE IS GOING TO KILL US ALL ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
    ... to no avail. Screaming like there is no tomorrow, the group dispersed in seemingly random directions.
    "*sigh* ... I hope they don't go and tell someone about this."- said he as he took a look around the now wrecked room.

But he honestly couldn't afford thinking about that now, as the threat of Yuri getting fed with all the wrong things and then destroying the neighbourhood was slightly bigger.
    "Either way, I have to find and feed that lizard before all hell breaks loose."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:10 pm