Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Grizz Lee

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Grizz Lee Empty Grizz Lee

Post by Grizzly 7th August 2015, 1:08 pm

Name: Grizz Lee
    Birthday: 22.4
    Sexuality: Super duper homo
    Special Characteristics: Quite a lot of piercings, super hardcore buff. Like, muscles everywhere.

Personality: The greatest gay bear in the world is here! Grizzly is an ever-smiling get along with everyone type that very, very rarely has bad days. His face is ever-shining and his eyes always open. Living in the moment, looking ahead and paying mind to what is behind him. Protective, inclusive and open-minded, a shoulder for anyone to cry on, and an extra to stem another. Supportive and mannered, but outspoken and brave. Experienced and seasons with a fresh flavour of innovation. He can be as cool as ice or as hot as fire. No challenge too small for him, and no limit too high. He risks his life for those he loves and never picks fights on his own. The mind of a bodyguard, the spirit of a bear and the body of a human. His soul is fuzzy, his claws are sharp and his head is thick.

But that doesn't mean he isn't a certified bad ass! He walks through hell and back. He is a certified follower, a veteran protector on his own accord. Not a soldier but a fighter, nothing can bring him down. He has enough strength to lift himself and ten others above and beyond. Grizz does not ignore evil and stands up for those who can not. At times he will endanger others and himself, but never fails to bring those he wants to safety. His will is unbreakable and his heart is soft as a kitten. With the tenacity of a hundred wild dogs and the compassion of a thousand nuns, Grizz shakes the world where he walks. He makes an impact, leaves no one behind and presses ahead. Not a leader, but a model. Both in spirit as in body. (really sexy. like, really.)

He views his friends as relatives and treats his relatives like friends. He is an open-minded, heart-warming person with an open ear for everyone. Grizzly walks through life with an open mind and eyes, trying to make friends with any- and everyone he meets. Searching for love, his family naturally grows around him. He is a warm-blooded, cool-headed, centered man checking around every corner to make sure people feel alright. Safety is his thing, and he dedicates his life to keeping others out of harms while, never pushing them off their path. He wants to live life surrounded those he cares for. Altruistic and ever-bright he is a haven for broken and intact souls alike.

If not a little fragile himself, breaking him is easy. His weak points are everyone else. Little care for his own happiness, he lives through others. Not knowing what an ego is, his liberal spirit and conservatively kept physique are all he has going for him. A little on the boring side, he takes it easy and avoids conflict. Doing little for himself, but all for others. One for all, and all for themselves. Grizz needs to be needed. Or show him that life needs to be lived by yourself. Happy, but unable to be on his own for long. Extroverted, outgoing, well-spoken, empathetic and understanding.

• Sports - Nothing like working out and exhausting spirit and body. The shower afterwards is totally the best.
    • People - Have you seen people? They are awesome!
    • Stories - Legends, that is where it's at. To the skies and beyond! But just in mind.

Dislikes:

• Not Being Told - I won't follow you if you do not want me to... just, at least tell me what you're doing!
    • Science - I can't stand being oafish, but I really have no clue about maths.
    • Drugs - Don't take 'em. I'm serious. If I catch you, I will bear hug you.

Motivations:

• Family - They need me, I need them. It's mutual. I think.
    • Shu - She's like me. But tinier. And with light skin. And a girl.
    • Workout - Contrary to popular belief, this body does not keep itself this way.

Fears:

• Addiction - I've seen too much... just please don't get addicted.
    • Loneliness - C'mon... don't make me tell that... I just really don't like having no one.
    • Death - Not myself, I'll embrace it. But other people... I still remember my mother.

General Appearance

Height: 6'6''
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Hair: Brown, and thick dread - Like my father used to have. Before they fell out...
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin Tone: Dark
    Appearance: Buff, hairy, manly and overall quite intimidating. Piercings on his face, dreads hanging down his back. You might think he belongs to the mafia. Contrary to how he actually is. Grizz has no idea why that appearance appeals to him. It just does. Once you get to know him, you realize how he has the body of a bear but the mind of a cub.

Spoiler:

Guild/Council

Guild: Guildless - Roamin' around, y'know?
    Tattoo: Shoulderblade - Although I don't like tats, if ever, that's where.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Grizz Lee Empty Re: Grizz Lee

Post by Thorn 7th August 2015, 1:18 pm

Approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grizz Lee S6Eaz9K

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:42 am