Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch My Dogs

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Watch My Dogs Empty Watch My Dogs

Post by Nightken 30th August 2014, 4:58 pm

Job Title: Watch My Dogs
    Player Requirements: 2-5 B-rank or above, 350 Words per post, 30 post for thread minimum
    Job Requirements:Watch the dogs for three days, Keep destruction to a bare minimum and try not to let them out of the yard
    Job Location: Crescent Island
    Job Description: A rich duchess has just moved to Crescent Island with her four rare dogs and has asked for someone to watch them for the next three days while she is away taking care of some legal matters. You will be staying in the guest house that is a mile away from the mansion and is close to the dog area. They enjoy playing tag, tug-a-war, fetch, and ruff housing, but be careful you don't get burned by them when they breathe hell fire. My butler Sebastian will be around to take care of any damage they cause.
    Enemies: Don't have to roll
    Weak: Buddy: A normal hell hound pup and is the runt of his litter. Does D-rank damage with his bite and enjoys playing tug-a-war, but can compete with Jack for hours before tiring so if you decide to play with him be careful.
    Spoiler:

Normal: Jack: Older brother to Buddy and younger brother to Kiba and Fluffy. Enjoys Fetch just make sure to wear the gloves nest to the special ball. Bite does C-rank damage.
    Spoiler:

Strong: Kiba: Older brother of Jack and Buddy younger brother to Fluffy. Kiba has a rare genetic mutation causing him to have 2 heads. Bites do B-rank damage each. Enjoys tag just be careful since he goes for the heels and will run off with your shoe to make you play tag.
    Spoiler:

Boss: Fluffy: Fluffy is the biggest out of the four and isn't a normal hell hound, but is actually an offspring of Cerberus himself and due to this he has three heads and stands at roughly thirty feet five inches weighs about 279 lb. His favorite game is "tag", as in he chases you until you get tackled. Has a habit of pawing people knocking them over that is how we lost our last dog watcher suffered a case of lost head, so do be careful. Just like the others he will breathe hell fire when overly excited and when he howls. Please keep in mind he has a devastating bite it is at B strength and that is for each head individually together they can bite with A Strength.
    Spoiler:
    Reward: 15,000 Jewels due to the danger you face watching these dogs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Watch My Dogs For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Watch My Dogs 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6