Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro)

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro) Empty A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro)

Post by DOPPO 28th June 2016, 12:16 pm

ISAAC ANICETUS
    MAN OF THE LAW

A calm, warm morning breeze which glide it's way through Magnolia town. The sun was out, and clouds speckled the sky like brush strokes, weaving a beautiful portrait of the blue ether.

There on a bench of the Magnolian streets would sit a quiet man, his body sprawled over the bench with a tired, lax expression. He wore a tan shawl, the hood covering his face and casting a shadow over his worn, tired eyes. Isaac would just sit there, silent, looking at the sky through the shade of his hood.

One may ask why he was there, alone, and just looking at the sky. The answer was simple, really. Just weeks ago, the Rune Knights had let go of several officers in attempt to reinforce themselves. However, Isaac and many of his colleagues had been let go and had been paid for their apologies. Of course, many were outraged. But unlike most of them, Isaac had accepted the payment and left peacefully, no words slipping out of his mouth.

However, he was silently left in a distraught. No longer could he keep the peace of Fiore, and save lives without complications. No longer could he properly repent for his crimes of what happened centuries ago, so instead, the retired Rune Knight had wandered the streets of Magnolia for the last few days, grew an untrimmed, poorly taken care of beard around his face and neck, much like the cliche of a drunk, depressed man.

"And I was like, no way! He was totally hitting on me, Hina!" Suddenly, a duo of girls would waltz by and gossip, Isaac's eyes solemnly followed the two, distracted by their words.

"No. Way. You two would make such a cute couple!" One girl with blonde hair would reply to the red head.

"Right? Listen, I set us up for a doubl-- Oh..." The red head would stop and stare at Isaac with a mocking expression, stopping mid sentence while the blonde would follow her eyes and chuckle a reply.

"Isn't that one of the officers that got let go?" She cupped her hand by her mouth, attempting to keep the conversation between them, little to no avail. Isaac listened to every word.

"Yeah. I think it's a good thing. They try to get on everyone's ass about every little thing." The red head snickered and continued down the road with her friend, gossiping.

Isaac simply sighed and stood up from his bench. It wasn't surprising to him how much neglect he got from the public from the news. He couldn't say it didn't hurt, but it wasn't so impacting to him either.

He adjusted his shawl and scratched his thin, messy beard before heading out of the shopping district, down the road, took a few turns, and the Fairy Tail guild hall could be in sight.

He was tired, and worn, physically and mentally. He lost his job and his purpose, his only resort was Fairy Tail at this point. However, he knew they weren't in the best conditions either. If anything, before he was let go, Isaac had been informed by the faction of Fairy Tail's slow transition to becoming a dark guild. At first, the idea was concerning, but with his profession now in the dumps, it was no longer such a big deal to him. Regardless, he strolled down the avenue of houses and merchant's settlements until he made his way to the gates of Fairy Tail.

With his hands in his pockets bags under his eyes, he simply gazed at is large structure. It took a lot of courage to come back here after last time. He only had a cop-n-client relationship with their Heero, and wasn't on the best terms with their darling Kanix. He hoped that if he came across their faces, they'd be willing to start over with him.

Slowly, and hesitantly, the tall man proceeded towards the doors, and stood there, alone.

"I guess I start here..."
    Tagged
    Notes

BUT WILL I CREATE OR DESTROY?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro) Empty Re: A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 28th June 2016, 12:57 pm

"Who are you?" takumi looked at isaac with suspicion. though he looked at everyone like that these days. his robes swirled around him as he walked up to the strange man. The ice mage was in a bad mood today. as he leaned to face isaac his pet,in human form, leaned with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 28th June 2016, 1:30 pm

ISAAC ANICETUS
    MAN OF THE LAW

It wasn't until the sudden voice of another would approach him that Isaac peered over his shoulder for a glimpse. He obviously had a questionable, suspicious look to his face as he would walk closer to him. Isaac couldn't recall such a face, like him, greeting him when he last visited the guild as authorized personnel, but he didn't assume he was a member either, seeing as Fairy Tail was a diverse guild, many wanderers, like he, would stop by.

On the edge, Isaac adjusted his hood so he shadowed most of his face out, only the nose-down revealed to the light. The man, and an apparent familiar would approach him even more. Isaac just stood there, silent, and watching him. He had no clue who he was or where he came from, but the distance that was closing between them was surely and slowly becoming unsettling.

At the the moment the two would lean into him, Isaac would take his hand and gently place it on his chest, gesturing him to keep an arms length away from him. "Please step back, sir. I will not identify myself if you do not do the same." He spoke with a deep, rich voice but oddly menacing, taken what he said.

Sighing, he finished pushing the man and his familiar away from him with a gentle, yet enforcing tug, and brushed off his shoulders, sighing. This is the Fairy Tail guild hall, yes?"
    Tagged
    Notes

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 28th June 2016, 1:36 pm

"yes, and i am takumi yoshino. some may call me the lion of fairy tail." takumi heard an undertone of malice in the mans voice and stiffened. who did this guy think he was?

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 28th June 2016, 2:19 pm

It was a beautiful day in Magnolia Julius was sitting in guild like usual with his parrot Squable talking about... things even their guild mates would raise a few eyebrows hearing the two talk about the most random topics. Believe me Julius the birds in this town are much nicer then on the island! I may even have a crush on one... Squable said blushing while Julius was leaning on his hand for some support and looked with a awkward look on his face. *sigh* for the last time Squable! Julius doesn't need to hear your stories about the birds from Magnolia.

Before Squable could even respond to Julius the doors of the guild hall opened. Just like usual Julius looked at the entrance to see if it was someone he knew... But it wasn't! In the entrance stood a man and he quickly noticed Takumi walking towards him. Oi Julius-kun! I kno- Squable turned his head towards the place Julius was supposed to sit but there only was a empty seat. *sigh* that damned kid... Squable quickly followed suit.

At the entrance way Julius ignored Takumi and grabbed the newcomers hands and shook them up and down very fast. Hi! My name is Julius Seas! Who are you?! Where do you come from?! What kind of magic do you use?! Julius uses water magic! It had been a while since Julius last did his usual greeting to newcomers. Squable would land on Takumi's head. *squawk* And I'm Squable! Julius' parrot! Nice to meet ya mate!
    ### | @tagged | notes

ulla

Squable:

A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro) X9tEBuc
    Kaylin
    Kaylin

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Experience : 150

Post by Kaylin 28th June 2016, 5:49 pm

Kaylin sat at the bar in the guild hall. She was working on a small puzzle. Once completed it was a picture of a cat. She put away the puzzle and looked up when she heard some commotion at the guild door. ~Hmm.... Is he new? I've never seen him before.~ She got up from the bar, and slowly walked towards him. She noticed two people quickly beat her to it. She stood from a distance for a few moments. She'd never met either of the men, but she had spotted them around the guild. She watched one make the air grow tense, but the other walked to them he rapidly shook the mans hand. There was even a parrot on his head. Kaylin smiled slightly at the parrot it was adorable.
       She slowly walked towards the gathering with a large smile on her face.  "Hello there. I see two people from our guild have already met you. My names Kaylin. Do you need anything from the Fairy Tail guild? I'd be happy to help with whatever you need." Kaylin would've removed the one that greeted him very entergetically, but she didn't know him and didn't want to seem pushy. She gave the new comer his room seeing that he'd already been ambushed by two people. One who he already had said was two close, and she didn't want to invade his space. She noticed he seemed to have this sternness to him.

Last edited by Kaylin on 28th June 2016, 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro) Cool2_11
    Kaylin Makino-Gravity Manipulation-History-Bank
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 28th June 2016, 7:54 pm

Just as if it was like every other day, Hana had been sitting in her usual spot at the back table in the corner. Just finishing a book, she placed it down on the table and stretched, waking her winged Raccoon Tamka in the process, but it didn't really matter much as he had soon fell back to sleep on top of her head. "Tamka.... you're making a nest out of my hair..." She would complain, but that complaint was soon followed with a sigh as the ginger hadn't stirred from his rest. Looking around the guild hall in search of something to do, Hana's gaze would land upon the open doors of the guild hall. Curious, she carefully got up as to not wake Tamka, and headed on over to see some new guy with a few of her guildmates surrounding him; one being Julius who had been giving the man his usual, excited greeting. Hana's one revealed, oceanic iris glinted with a mischievous interest as she noticed how tense and awkward the newcomer had been, but none-the-less she would heave another sigh and pull Julius away from him like she usually would when the water mage got a bit carried away. "I apologize for my teammate's behaviour, he usually acts like this when he's excited and happy. I'm Hana, is there anything we could help you with?"  Hana gave the man her famous, gentle smile that she would almost always wear and let go of Julius while putting her arm out in front of him as if to tell him to give this guy his space.

I RUN THIS HERE
    A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro) WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Post by Guest 28th June 2016, 9:40 pm

Holy fire burns again
    the magic circle is all around it, burning like the innocence of love

"So, you came crawling back to Fairy Tail?" Kanix inquired from her place at one of the tables closest to the door. She was facing away from the entrance, but had spoken loud enough that they would be able to hear her. The blind shamaness blinked her blind eye, the other barely shutting over the fake eye that rested in her skull. Never moving from her place where she sat, the woman waited for an answer from Isaac as the others greeted him. They were both annoying, the two men that went to greet Isaac at first; one who was too giddy, the other who was too emo. Finally, Kanix pulled herself from her feet and turned toward the guild doors, staring at the former Rune Knight and her mages. Quietly, she walked over to them, shorter than even the shortest girl standing beside the three men there.

The fake blue eye that rest in her right eye socket was the only thing that allowed her to see what was going on. Takumi stood to the left of Isaac, leaning in toward him unbearably close with his pet, where Julius shook his had vigorously on the right. Kaylin was near Julius, though she kept her distance from Isaac him, as if she was wary about getting too close. Hana, on the other hand, had pulled Julius away from Isaac and had quickly apologize to the Rune Knight for her guildmate. Her eye would fall upon the mage, himself, in the end, looking him over for the first time since they had met. His appearance was not anything like she had imagined, far from what her visions had told her of him. Grueling, grungy, much like he was a hobo or someone who just didn't care to keep up with keeping himself clean.

"What brought you back to Fairy Tail, Isaac?" she requested, her eye focusing on the man's half-covered face. The other seemingly stared blankly off in another direction, as if she couldn't see out of it with her own will. If not for having the fake eye that Mashyuu had given her, she would have been standing there as the single-eyed woman everyone knew. In fact, she rarely wore this eye, not in the sense that she did not like it, but she did not like having sight. It was nice and all, but it became overbearing to her and she would eventually take the item out when it became too much for her. "If I recall, the last time you were here was to interrogate us Fairies to get information about the dark guilds. Are you back for more information or am I expecting something more than just a little bit of annoyance and interrogation?"

@Isaac, 457 words , notes
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 28th June 2016, 11:39 pm

ISAAC ANICETUS
    MAN OF THE LAW

WRITE POST HERE
    Tagged
    Notes
    It was as if the moment he stepped foot on Fairy Tail grounds, he had set off some sort of alarm. Several people flocked to him after the young man and his familiar had, it was unsettling how many had come, too. One young, blonde boy had approached him with the most jolly of expression morphing his lips, and had also been accompanied with some type of bird; Isaac assumed it was a parrot.

He would proceed to excitedly shake Isaac's hands up and down, Isaac simply cooperated with an awkward, perplexed expression. "Oh, well. I'm.. uh...--" Just as he was trying to put his words together, he was only interrupted a young, pretty woman with long, allegedly blonde hair and azure eyes.

But that wasn't all, another young woman had approached him, only to hold her colleagues back from the arriving stranger, who also had a pet. "I guess pets are pretty popular with you all, heh." He chuckled, opening his mouth just a little to introduce himself, but again was interrupted. But, by someone a little more familiar. Kanix Laspor, a client he had been interrogating not too long ago, and had seemed to be doing better than ever.

Isaac had completely submitted all of his attention to Kanix, slowly flipping his hood off of his head, revealing his short, messy hair, and worn, tired golden eyes filled with a sense of loss and distraught. He would smile weakly, tilting his head. "Oh, I'm sorry if I bothered anyone here," He began, first looking at Kanix but had slowly been addressing everyone, "My name is Isaac Anicetus and I have come here off duty." He continued to force a smile, but was not at all jolly about his situation. He proceeded to rub the nape of his neck awkwardly, looking back to Kanix. "Other officers and I have been let go from our Rune Knight statuses. So I thought I'd come here... to possibly be of some use to your ranks... I apologize for the intrusion, and my rather unattractive appearance." He sighed, still smiling warmly.

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 29th June 2016, 10:00 am

"Huh, they were closed today too..." Mura was complaining, walking across the streets of Magnolia, "I haven't had my herbs for weeks, now. We have to get in contact with those people." Apparently, his favorite shop in the city had been closed for quite a while now, which annoyed him a lot; he had his set of rules and schemes with what he ate at home. Now that he hadn't gotten his herbs for that long, he felt that his body was being effected by the change. Even Kyuken was annoyed, despite being 100% ghost; what annoyed his friend and partner annoyed him too, that was the bond that he had with him. "I swear, if they're closed tomorrow, I'll haunt the owner for a lifetime..." Kyuken declared, clenching his fist with crimson, burning eyes. Mura didn't feel that much difficulty as Kyuken, thus wasn't that mad at the owner. Who knew, there could always be a reason to have a store closed for so long...

He arrived before one of the guild hall's doorways, doing the same trick as a week ago; walking right through the door by changing a part of it into water. Of course, that was just normal for him, due to his status as an Onmyōji. When he stepped inside, his heart was filled with joy by watching all his guild mates around, plus surprised by this other familiar presence. "... Hey, you!" he spoke up to the tall guy, who just had to be Isaac, "Where have you been? We still have a fight to settle, buddy!" He met Isaac at Crocus a long time ago, and they had such an intense battle back then. Suddenly, Mura lost sight of him and he'd been holding the grudge of not ending the battle properly ever since. "... Hey, what's actually going on here?" he continued to ask, watching all his other guild mates surrounding him. A question mark would pop above his head, indicating the curiosity of all this. Kyuken would appear beside him too. "Hey, it's the swordsman from Crocus, it appears," he spoke out, lifting a hand to the fellow swordsman as a greeting.

Themes:
    Ultra Magnus
    Ultra Magnus

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Mentor : ---

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: God of War
    Second Skill: Unknown
    Third Skill:

Post by Ultra Magnus 29th June 2016, 10:25 am

it may sound absurd but don't be naive
    even heroes have the right to bleed

Ultra's hand was spread wide as he held the ridiculously big communications lacrima. It was the first of its kind, something that didn't look like a giant orb. It closely resembled an Apple iPhone 6S Plus. But I digress. It was what Ultra was doing on the phone that was really important.

Texting quickly became his favorite pastime when he got the phone, but the only problem was that he had hardly anyone to text. Most of his time would be spent in group chats with random people from wherever in Fiore. Matter of fact, he didn't even notice that he was walking into the guildhall this morning, because he was too busy talking to some people.

It also proved to be a source of some extra money for him: Who knew referring people to websites was something you could get paid for?

Ultra was in the middle of a text when he looked up, and saw a bit of a crowd. He'd stand up, and start walking over to his guildmates to see what the hell was going on. It wasn't until he got a few steps away that he realized just who he was seeing: that Rune Knight. If Ultra remembered correctly, that was the same Rune Knight who came over to ask questions about Basilisk Fang.

Hearing the conversation in front of him, he could determine that it was about him joining Fairy Tail. Now normally, Ultra wouldn't have a problem with these things. But considering how some Rune Knights are, he was a bit skeptical. Probably about the risk of being spied on or something like that.

"So you're here to join the guild, eh? I'm glad we could have you, though I can't really say that until we know what the boss thinks," Ultra said, trying not to overstep his boundaries.

out of character commentary
    0306 words
    Welcome to Fairy Tail. Try not to spy on us, eh? Just kidding.
    pyxis

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 29th June 2016, 11:48 am

ISAAC ANICETUS
    MAN OF THE LAW

It had appeared that Isaac had been greeted by a bunch of unfamiliar faces, who had soon introduced themselves... well, most of them anyway. He assumed this is why Fairy Tail was relatively known for their welcoming atmosphere and friendly faces. It wasn't all too surprising, but it did bring some comfort.  But, it would seem that two others, familiar faces, would approach the guild doors as well. One going by the name of Mura Kensho, appearing to be a previous opponent he had dueled back in Crocus, however, the two had separated mid battle and grew distant. The other with frivolous blonde hair was one who had come across during his interrogation with Heero and Kanix, but couldn't recall his name.

Isaac would peer over his shoulder to take a look at the young swordsman strutting towards him with the confidence of a lion and the courage... of, well, a Fairy Tail member. Isaac would smile a weak smile and nod, "Ahh... you again. Indeed, we do have a fight to settle, heh. Whenever your ready, kid." He chuckled and turned back over to the messy-blonde man, "Thank you for the warm welcome, certainly didn't expect it. I'd love to be here until I can find another opportunity in law enforcement. But, only by the mercy of your guildmaster shall I dare step foot on your grounds." He dipped his head in respect, and although talkin about Heero, he was oblivious to the new leadership.
    Tagged
    Notes

Post by Guest 29th June 2016, 6:09 pm

Holy fire burns again

Kanix warily watched the man as he responded to all of the people that had come to greet him at the moment of his arrival. She would remain silent for the duration of the chatter, up until Isaac had stated that he was looking to join Fairy Tail. As much as she was not a fan of the young man or rather as much as a fan as he was her, she would abide by the code. Pursing her lips, the woman tilted her head in thought, her blind eye glancing up toward the ceiling while the fake one was stationary. A moment of silence ensued her actions as she thought over whether to deny Isaac entrance or let him through. After what seemed like a millennium of simply standing there, Kanix drew her gaze back upon the man with a smile. "While I am not a big fan of your presence, I digress that I will uphold the will of Heero Reyold as Guildmaster of Fairy Tail," she spoke up.

Her gaze wandered over the former Rune Knight as she wondered where he would want his tattoo to be placed. Given that she was now capable of granting such a thing, she figured it was best to at least ask him where he wanted it. However, as she was about to speak up, it just so happened that Mura had arrived to greet the man once again. With the two conversing with each other, she figured it was best that she let him ride out the conversation. Once she was certain the man was finished speaking, she stepped up through the crowd and tilted her head a little to look up at him. "You understand that as a part of Fairy Tail, you will work under the Mother of Fairies and uphold the law of justice, correct? I will not tolerate any disturbances from my children as they live their lives out here in the guild," she retorted quickly.

"Now, where would you like your mark placed, Child of Faeries?" the woman inquired, expectantly waiting.

@Isaac, 346 words , notes
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 29th June 2016, 10:15 pm

Hera leaned against a wall, wearing her usual all white pink sweater, that stopped just above her thighs. Her impressive figure didn't go unnoticed, as even her own Guildmates stared at her and flirted with her even in passing.

She had one leg crossed in front of her, relaxed as she watched all this, leaning on the wall. Tapping her cowgirl boots on the floor impatiently with her arms crossed, she couldn't believe Kanix was humoring this man. As she walked up to a woman that was everything but her actual blood, and aunt, Hera would keep her arms crossed and eyes closed, attitude apparent as a sweatdrop passed over her head.

"Uh......master, not questioning you here but....the guy said he wanted a new opportunity in law enforcement in the same breath that he said he wants to join Fairy Tail........sketchy as hell if you ask me!" as she opened her eyes, she got a good look at Isaac up close, blushing a bit, she changed her mind only for a split second. But merely looked away with a swing of her hair, arms crossed. "Hera....by the way."

As Mura seemed to get fired up at the sight of the guy, Hera smiled to herself.

"Looks like you're about to get cut." she made a cut motion with her hand by her neck and stepped back. "Make sure you aim below the waist Mura." she said as she cheered him on, standing on her tippy toes and sparkling, waving a hand from the background as a Chibi with sparkles flying around her.

× Bio
    × Magic

A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro) Rose

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 30th June 2016, 4:03 am

Who would've guessed that Isaac actually remembered the random, ducktail-haired guy that strangely took advantage of the earlier Rune Knight's boredom to have a nice sword duel. It lightened him up to hear those words from the seemingly special guest of Fairy Tail for today. However, he had to remember something from their previous battle; he was quite stronger than Mura, back then. Of course, Mura had gotten stronger by time, but perhaps he needed some more time to prepare himself for a rematch; besides, he was close to an exam, so he should challenge the tall swordsman later. Also, Kanix might've not been the one to approve their sudden showdown as he just appeared as a guest; that reminded him of his previous attempt to fight the pink-hiared lady from a long time ago. He didn't want to get on Kanix' nerves once more with challenging the newcomers straightout, he wasn't a block-head. Also, Isaac stated clearly that he could challenge him anytime, whenever he was ready, so he took that as a green light to wait for the right time to come...

Apparently, someone else were already looking forward to their duel; a young stranger arrived at the scene, with her blond, long hair and seemingly resembling look. He listened to her first words, before imediately seeing... well, someone resembling to her attitude. Also, her name was quite similar to someone... despite the obviousness, Mura couldn't tell. Although, that was nothing to worry about, he knows a lot, but knows nothing. How can you descripe him more precisely?

"Ehm, actually... I was thinking, maybe I should..." he tried to explain to Hera, his sudden guildmate who showed up and already cheered on his future battle with Isaac, "You know... wait, why 'there'? That's sacred area, Hera." As gentle as Mura was, and yet not, he would instantly despise the idea of aiming for the lower area during a battle. As a matter of fact, he'd done it once before; a long time ago, and don't remind him of that incident. Meanwhile, Kyuken was already checking her out right after Kanix; a strange, yet obvious act for a ghost like him. "Cut it out, Kyuken," he scolded the curious samurai, suddenly winding the spirit into a ball of aura. The spirit would sulk, while Mura had decided; screw waiting for the exam, at least he should get a little work-out with Isaac now. "Alright, then; ready when you are... ehh, name, again?" he spoke to Isaac, remembering the fact that the bastard never gave him his name in Crocus. It was either now or after getting either his or Isaac's butt wrecked...

Themes:
    Ultra Magnus
    Ultra Magnus

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Mentor : ---

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: God of War
    Second Skill: Unknown
    Third Skill:

Post by Ultra Magnus 30th June 2016, 2:45 pm

it may sound absurd but don't be naive
    even heroes have the right to bleed

Ultra again took out his phone and put his finger on the scanner. You know, for a communications lacrima, this thing was complex, never mind the price. I think it cost about as much as a month's worth of rent on Ultra's apartment. Nevertheless, he had it, and he was using it to its full extent.

A lot had happened in the past couple weeks, most of it was stuff that Ultra wasn't willing to talk about so easily. Though, one thing he could talk about was the change in power in the guild: Who knew that Kanix would come and take charge when they needed it most? Another was that Heero's daughter just happened to be here. Though, he wasn't too much of a fan of her as he was her father.

"Damn, Mura, back at it again with the sword fights," Ultra would let out in relaxed fashion. This was probably one of the few times Ultra could actually relax and just enjoy the guildhall. When he wasn't on a job, or pushing dope, he would sit for hours in the place and just look around.

He was dressed casually for the day, a sleeveless jersey to show off the tattoos that covered his arms. He had gotten them during a visit to his native Iceberg a few days ago. Tattoo magic was just the best sometimes. Ultra also had a pair of khaki shorts on, and they were long enough that they just exposed his ankles and most of his lower legs. The shoes were rather expensive, one of his friends was something they called a "Sneaker Connect".

"Anyways, I'm down for a good workout. Who's in?"

out of character commentary
    280 words
    pyxis

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 1st July 2016, 6:25 am

ISAAC ANICETUS
    MAN OF THE LAW

Isaac's eyes would fix onto the oncoming strangers as they would slowly continue to flock to him. It was rather... odd. Or oddly pleasant, to say the least. He has never encountered a guild with such awareness of company and so welcoming of it. It was a simple observation, but he couldn't help but be struck with a pinch of curiosity as to why these people were so jolly, considering that they would be registered as an illegal and dark guild. Though no longer a Rune Knight, his prying eyes have not died.

However, he turned to the newly approached blonde and smiled warmly, impressed with her bravery of words and chuckled. "Nice to meet you, Hera. My name is Isaac, a pleasure, truly." He dipped his head in greetings, only to lift it and take glance of Kanix, who appeared to be the Guild Master. Which was odd, in Isaac's case, and was unsure of what happened to Heero, but decided not to bring it up unless he talked to her privately.

"Thank you for the opportunity, Miss Kanix. I am well aware of the standards of Fairy Tail and will abide by them. If we can put the guild crest on the nape of my neck after this... session, that would be lovely." He smiled, turning back over to Ultra and Mura, "Alright kiddos, I wasn't expecting it right away... but is there an area where we can do this openly?"
    Tagged
    Notes

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 1st July 2016, 6:38 am

Having fallen through a Wakusei Portal at the age of 7 and having only an Exceed to keep her company, Hera was great at sensing those who had inner strength. This man, had a ton of it. When she had returned a year ago, at the age of 17 after a 10 year absence; she was overjoyed to reunite with her Mother. But after hearing the news about her father's defeat at the hands of Acnologia; and Kanix' rise to power, she swore to protect Fairy Tail with her life; like she never had been able to as a kid growing up watching the exploits of others here.

Since time flowed differently on Sukai, she was able to have a chance to make a difference since only a year had passed on Earthland. She didn't mean to be overprotective of the Guild or her guildmates, and since Isaac was going to be one of them soon; she felt maybe she should eat her words. But he said he wasn't truly committing to the Guild. The ink would only work on him if he was truly committed in his heart. If it did, this would only confuse her more. But eventually she would just shrug; and act more laid back.

"Well maybe...don't aim too low, Mura." she said with a soft smile toward him, turning her blonde features towards him briefly; arms still crossed at the young man she considered a little brother. Her father always spokes so highly of his skill in the journals. "Magnus...." she said under her breath standing next to Kanix, still keeping her crossed arm visage; but leaning her hips to the side a bit at the thought of Magnus fighting Isaac. Noticing the new tattoos on Magnus' arms since he was in a tank top, Hera noticed they were from the northern nation of Iceberg stylistically. This man was all but best friends with her father, his name was all over her fathers journals, mostly mentioning that after a hard mission he couldn't wait to get back to hang out with Magnus. She had a feeling they did a ton of drugs together back in the day.

"Kanix can I hit one of them?" Hera said as the boys seemed intent on fighting. "If you're gonna duel, do it here. This is the main hall of Fairy Tail, talk is cheap." she said, closing her eyes but pushing her crossed arms impressively against her rack, still leaning to the side slightly. "Any more talk and I'll just kick Isaac in the nuts and be done with it." she winked at Isaac to let him know she was only jesting...possibly.

× Bio
    × Magic

A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro) Rose

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 1st July 2016, 7:10 am

... The situation seemed to build up excitement. Magnus was in for a battle, too, by his statement; now Hera was seemingly considering to join as well. Would this turn into a straight battle royal, or was Mura just considering possible things to happen? Also, he was getting a more resembling feeling from Hera; a feeling of Heero's presence. That said, where was he? Mura hadn't seen him for a very long time, if you forget the fact that the spirit mage was all around the country, doing one job after another. Perhaps the old man, which was a terrible nickname, was on something serious and master-like; for example on a journey to the west or to a different country. Who knew, he might've been at Midi again at this moment.

"Alright, then. Right here, right now,"
    Mura spoke to Isaac and everyone else that were willing to participate, before unsheathing Harusame, "I've improved a little since our last duel, so don't hold back." The young samurai would suddenly launch the space upon his hand into Harusame, beofre he spotted that Kyuken's spirit was missing. Eh??????, he thought, quickly looking around, only to spot that the creepy bastard was approaching Hera's rack, "Hey, Kyuken! Come over here, you..!" he scolded the distracted samurai, who suddenly startled and soared back to Mura's hand. After coughing in embarrassment, he would move his gaze back at Isaac and the others, before saying: "... so, it's settled, then... and go!" He would surprisingly launch out the first attack; a swift leap over the other guys, while spinning his body to give the unsheathed blade some sharp effect on whatever it would hit. And, of course, he was aiming at Isaac, who was more than enough to give it his all against, without worrying about fatally hurting him...

Themes:
    Kaylin
    Kaylin

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace

Post by Kaylin 1st July 2016, 9:04 am

Kaylin looked at all of them with wide eyes. They all wanted to fight. The only person that she hadn't heard talking about fight was Kanix. She would then raise her hands up in the air as if she was surrendering. She looked at all the feisty people with a nervous smile, and spoke. "Guys.... Is there really a need for everyone to fight? I mean, is this the best way to treat a new member? " She tried to sound confident in her words, but it might be apparent she would be ready to get out of the crowd at the first sign of the fight starting. She knew her words might be useless to all these people focused on fighting, but if she didn't even try then of course there wouldn't be hope to stopping the fight.

She watched everyone carefully. If there had to be a fight Kaylin wanted no part in it. The only reason Kaylin might stay around for the fight was to try to break it up. She had never really understood the point of random fights. ~ With guys it might be to prove their masculinity, but why did Hera want to fight so bad? Was she simply just a feisty girl, or did she actually have a reason to want to fight Isaac?~ Kaylin thought she might've been reading into her situation to much at the point, and she once again returned her attention to all the people that insisted on a fight.

A Knight, Now a Fairy (Open/Intro) Cool2_11
    Kaylin Makino-Gravity Manipulation-History-Bank
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 1st July 2016, 1:21 pm

ISAAC ANICETUS
    MAN OF THE LAW

It was instantly after he gave him consent to duel that... well, he commenced the duel. Isaac wasn't exactly aware that he wanted to fight him upon second sight, or if anyone was so quick to fight in this guild. It was rather unsettling really, but could also be seen as a curious wanderer's paradise if they wanted some excitement.

Isaac merely sighed and let his arms fall to his sides, closing one eye while the other would focus on the lunging swordsman. His lips slowly tore from one another and warm, gentle and controlled breaths had freed themselves. It had been a while since he had gotten the liberty to enjoy the pleasure of the thrill of battle, and was itching to unsheathe some sort of weapon.

However, considering the circumstances, he was free to go unrestricted on their grounds, or so he was told, so...

"ReQuip: Betties..." He mumbled under his breath, as two essences of white would form around his arms in the shape of shotgun tonfas, then materializing into them. Isaac sighed, cracked his neck, took a step forward, and aimed just one tonfa gun at the chest of his opponent, raising a brow. "I don't mean to leave a bad impression, Mura, but..." Isaac would push his finger back on the trigger, one bullet lunging straight for the chest of his fellow swordsman at a greater speed, "win or lose, it was a pleasant and warm welcome."
    Tagged
    Notes

Post by Guest 1st July 2016, 1:38 pm

Holy fire burns again

Hearing Hera's words, Kanix turned her head slightly to look up at the taller girl, a quizzical look upon her face. "Hera, my dearest Faery Child, just because a person says one thing does not mean they do not mean another thing," she answered her. "Isaac has lost his way in the world and as his first step in starting a new life, he has come to us looking for help. Fairy Tail is a guild that is meant to guide young men and woman who have lost their way back onto the right path. As master of the guild, I will uphold that creed, even if we are guild who has gone dark by the deeds of others." She aimed to lightly place an hand on Hera's arm, giving it a squeeze if Hera allowed it before dropping her hand back to her side. The others of the guild were merely making a ruckus around them, offering to fight Isaac as the old way of greeting.

"Mura, save the fighting for another time; right now, this time is about Isaac wishing to repent his ways and join our guild. You may fight him all you want when all of this is over, but for now, save it until the wildness of the situation as toned down," Kanix reprimanded Mura. He was vibrant, young boy, certainly, but she did not want to make bad the light in which Fairy Tail currently stood. By decreeing fights between members, she had a feeling it would place a negative light on the guild as a whole. While they had previously done this before, Kanix was well aware that in some cases, it would scare the potential joiner. However, it seemed that Mura was not the only one who was apt on making sure the situation did not stay on Isaac. For Ultra had now offered if anyone would want to exercise with him, in which she wanted to face-palm herself.

Yet now it had come to Isaac answering her question and she nodded in response to where he wanted it. "In that case, so be it, that is where your tattoo will be," she stated, moving around to stand behind Isaac for a moment. She would reach up with her right hand and swipe it across the nape of Isaac's neck, placing the tattoo where he wanted it. "Please, have faith in the guild and in yourself in protecting your home, or the tattoo will not remain on your skin. I have high hopes for you, Isaac, even though we had not met on the greatest of ends, so this is your chance to prove me wrong." With that being said, the short, stout woman took a step back and made her way back over to Hera and the others. A genuine smile caressed the woman's lips and she crossed her arms under her large bosom, nodding approvingly.

The smile disappeared when Hera addressed her again and she gave a sigh before shaking her head "no" to the girl. "It is not nice to kick people in their groins, Hera; in fact, it's a very dirty trick that you should not use on them. Only use that trick when you believe you are in true danger and are not capable of defending yourself from your attackers," Kanix scolded again. However, as she had now addressed each and every one of them, she turned her back to the gathered group of Faeries. "If you need me at all, Isaac, or any of you for that matter, you can find me in Heero's old office. Oh and if you boys are going to fight, take it outside because I will not have any part of this guild destroyed, understand me?" Having said what she needed, the shamaness would go on her way, leaving the others to do as they pleased.

@Isaac, 645 words , notes

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:53 am