Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaylin Makino

Kaylin
    Kaylin

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Kaylin Makino Empty Kaylin Makino

Post by Kaylin 25th February 2016, 8:25 pm

History/Story

History/RP Sample:
      Kaylin lived in a small house near some mountains. It was well lit, had a kitchen, and bedroom, which was all she needed. In addition she lived with her twin brother Kole. They had been living in the house together for as long as they could remember. They didn't know who there parents where, or what happened to them. All they knew were eachother, and the occasional traveler that would pass by or rest at their house. They grew up in that house together from age 1 to 18. They never went out into the world because they found no need to. They grew a full garden, and raised chickens that they used for protein. They'd have the occasional Gorian show up, and steal a few chickens, but it was nothing to worry about. 
      Kole was extremely protective of Kaylin. He rarely let her go out in the wilderness alone, even to do the simplest of tasks. He was rather serious if there was a visator, but when it was just him, and Kaylin he'd be goofy, and a great company. He would guard the chickens, garden, house, Kaylin, ect. Kaylin would cook, clean, fetch water, and basically the chore. The twins were extremely close, not in a romantic way. They had lived there entire life together and loved eachother. They often would get into fights,only to make up most of the time a mere few minutes later.

Kaylin heard a knock at the door and eagerly ran over to see who it was. She was expecting Kole to be back any moment now, and couldn't wait to show him the dinner she had made to celebrate thier birthdays that night. Her face lit up with surprise when she was met with a tall stranger. "Sorry lady, I was wondering if I could have a place to stay, and there's no houses for miles." Kaylin was a tad surprised with how quickly he asked, practically begged for a room to stay. Kaylin nodded happily. "Of course! I just made dinner, would you like to join me, and my brother Kole?" He smiled, and Kaylin could literally hear his stomach grumbling. "I'm Kaylin, and you are?" "Just call me Kuro."

Later that night when her brother finally arrived, and Kuro finally had himself situated they all sat down for dinner. "Again thanks so much for allowing me to stay here for the night, and especially for this dinner!" Kaylin smiled, and quickly noticed something on him. "Hey what's that mark on your shoulder?" He smiled and looked towards the mark Kaylin pointed out. "Oh that? It's my guild mark." Kaylin and Kole both froze, and looked at him extremely confused. "What a guild mark?" Kole finally got out after thinking for a little bit. "Uhh.... It shows you're a wizard that belongs to a certain group of wizards I guess." He continued when Kaylin and Kole were equally confused at this wizard word. ""Wizards, are basically bend magic to do their will."[/color] Kaylin noticed Kole looked extremely interested with this subject. "Ohh so like in some of those books." Kaylin knew what books he had talked about, because their hous eonly had about five, and they were all about people bending magic. The guy shrugged, " I don't know what your books are about. "[/color]

After dinner everyone retired to their rooms to sleep for the night. The next morning Kaylin rose to find a note taped to the front door. "Kaylin, I'm sorry, but Kuro agreed to take me on as his apprentice, and I've always wanted those books to be real, and now that they are well.... I guess the best thing to say is I hope we meet again.- Kole With that Kaylin left her own house, and set off on her search for her brother to find out why he was so mean after all his years of kindness to her. Along the way se ran into a guild "Fairy Tail."
     [center]Face Claim:

Haganai/ Sena Kashiwazaki

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaylin Makino Cool2_11
    Kaylin Makino-Gravity Manipulation-History-Bank

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:09 am