Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Doctor is away

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

The Doctor is away Empty The Doctor is away

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 1st April 2016, 3:53 am

Hello everyone, for those of you who would be wondering, in a few days I will be going to the asylum for my on-the-job training as a psychologist. So I would like to give me regards to a few people her because I don't know if I'm gonna come out of there in one piece once my work period is over.

First off for everyone who knew Dubhlainn (That's the mature and boring side of me)

To all my job partners - I will be leaving in a few days and will be gone in a few weeks. I will try to make time for my responses throughout the entire ordeal. Work is gonna come first.

To the people who needed Dubhlainn - I would appreciate it if they can PM me beforehand, nonetheless you can contact me on skype, pls ask Ardere, Kyoden, Alyia for my Skype. If someone were to request for me to be part of the plot, I would say yes automatically but they need to notify me beforehand. (Well then again that depends on the circumstances no?)

To my fellow Assassins - Kokoro sensei must take a new step of his life! Just because my activity is dimmed that doesn't mean that I'm not gonna respond to any of the activities, just not on time. Hence once we get a good contract my fellow Assassins... do let me hear it and I would certainly love to become part of the team that carries out the assassination :D

For Moi, the Fabulous Magus

Heero - We are going to work on that past thread... WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! Afterwards we are gonna go peeping on a few girls.

Alye - Hey Darling :D So I'm still itching to go with our past thread, I think it will be fun but we need to make a drawing board for it so despite our interactions between our characters, it wouldn't make much harm in our character plots regardless.

Ardere - Dear Ardere, other than Heero I consider you as a son to me, or maybe you're just the type of guy that I'd like to chill out with and drink till we drop! Well I'd only drag heero for peeping activities (gotta admit those were wonderful sights we've seen). Apparently my little Moekidu might come on in case of my absence, please take care of her for me, she's like the daughter I never had... other than Sworbet. Don't let Kite touch her ok? :D

Moekidu - Be good to your guildmaster while I'm gone sweetie :D

Chao - OH dear little wart! Despite my absence let us not forget the time we are about to spend together... BESIDES WE STILL HAVE TO COME TO THE DECISION ABOUT YOUR SECONDARY MAGIC IDEA! And a little brush up with the lore to match the overall plot of this site. >w>. Be a good niece and follow Merlin's footsteps... TROLL EVERYONE!

To staff that never notices my plots - YOU GUYS ARE MY SENPAIS! MY ONLY SENPAIS! YOU GIVE ME DOKIS! AND SHADES OF GREY! YOU NEVER NOTICE PLOTS CREATED BY ME!!! BUT I'LL STILL LOVE YOU, YOU'RE ALL SUGOI! KAWAI DESU NE!!!

pls notice my plots senpais...

To people I haven't noticed - I noticed you.

Almyra - .... When I ever get back we would have a lot to talk about because... I wanna marry your brain. Never in my life have I have known such creative Rper like you. I'd dig it really.

Tenchi - Out of all of FTRP's deceptive and manipulative minds (Excluding Veil) you are by far the most CUNNING character I ever encountered..... OFFER YOUR SOUL TO ME DARK ONE!! BTW I hope you're still watching Kara no Kyoukai <3 I swear once you dive into the universe of type-moon... you'll be there.... forever... hungry for amazement and moar.... don't be like these neanderthals, pursuit knowledge in wander, chase it because its beautiful and.. *cough* You get the idea

Kakuma
    - WHEN I RETURN I SHALL HARASS YOU AND EVELYN!!!! I GUARANTEE IT AND THAT IS DEFINITELY GONNA HAPPEN! SO PREPARE YOURSELF! AS I MERLIN AMBROSIUS WOULD FINALLY GET WHAT I WANTED THE MOST!!!!  The desire to sleep on your tail. Oh btw, Dubhlainn is still up for the job if you're gonna hire him.

Kite -
    Just so you know, when you talk to Moekidu:

REMEMBER I AM NOT LEAVING OR GOING INACTIVE, I WILL RESPOND TO ANY THREADS OR PLOTS THAT REQUIRE MY PRESENCE!!! THIS IS JUST A THING I NEED TO PREPARE AND IN CASE I COME BACK A COMPLETE NUTCASE I AM ALLOWING REKKA TO EAT ME! PERIOD!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

The Doctor is away Merry_10
    Cielle
    Cielle

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 1,206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Paradise Control
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Doctor is away Empty Re: The Doctor is away

Post by Cielle 1st April 2016, 4:25 am

I get the feeling you might just come back with inspiration, but good luck all the same!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 7th April 2016, 7:17 pm

WELL THEN MY TIME IS ALMOST UP! IN 18 HOURS I'M GONE!

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 7th April 2016, 7:31 pm

Take care bro, I wish you the best of luck

The Doctor is away FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill: TBD
    Third Skill: TBD

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 7th April 2016, 8:48 pm

Good luck my friend! Become the greatest psychologist that the world has ever known!

The Doctor is away ZUTE2e7l_o

Character | Magic | Bank
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 7th April 2016, 9:38 pm

Ill be waiting to enjoy your flesh ^^

The Doctor is away Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Guardian of Hydra
    Mentor : Sei my Bae
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Beast of Alaya: The Broken Phantasm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moekidu 8th April 2016, 6:35 am

Otay.. F.Y.I you're not my dad and I can still call you an old man :P

I'll just elope with Ardere then ^___^ <3
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 8th April 2016, 7:26 am

Don't turn into a male version of Harley Quinn now, come back safe

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 8th April 2016, 2:04 pm

Don't go too crazy

Stay safe bro

•  DIRECTORY

The Doctor is away CNMQ731
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 9th April 2016, 10:36 am

Lord Frederik wrote:Don't turn into a male version of Harley Quinn now, come back safe

Hey! Harley Quinn is cool!

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 11th April 2016, 7:30 pm

Right so I found a spot where I can do my work, I gotta screencap a few things before this laptop gets another energy fluctuation. They won't allow me to plug in this area tho. So I'll be working on some replies as soon as I am able.

Kyoden Numata wrote:Good luck my friend! Become the greatest psychologist that the world has ever known!

Ha ha, Thanks! Appreciate it

Rekka Lawless wrote:Ill be waiting to enjoy your flesh ^^

MY BODY IS READY!

Moekidu wrote:Otay.. F.Y.I you're not my dad and I can still call you an old man :P

I'll just elope with Ardere then ^___^ <3

...... Looks like the list of names is starting to increase

Lord Frederik wrote:Don't turn into a male version of Harley Quinn now, come back safe

I'm a Shaco Jungler, of course I'm gonna turn into a Jester

NOTICE ME LYNN, WHY ARE YOU NOT NOTICING ME ON MY THREAD!?

Alright so the people that I'm gonna reply to are:

Chao
    Marceline
    Gil
    Thorn (Probably)
    Any job thread I'm involved in
    EDIT: Mythica (Sorry dear, almost forgot about you)

I'll get to work right away, let me just printscreen these babies and when the next instance comes, I'll post.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:32 am