Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The doctor is in

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

The doctor is in Empty The doctor is in

Post by Dr.Stein 28th July 2014, 2:37 pm

Stein had just arrived at the guild known as Tartarus looking at it to him it seemed decently sized he was more curious if they had a lab he could use freely. "Spike we're going in hurry up." He said to his pet creation that was following behind him as they entered the giant castle. As they wondered around they saw what looked like a building on a rock and Stein's mad scientist feeling is that is where they keep the lab. Walking into the building he saw other people in lab coats do experiments and it just made him feel good. Taking in a deep breath and exhaling he had a mad scientist smile going. "Nothing like the smell of a lab in the morning." He said as both him and Spike started to walk inside.
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The doctor is in Empty Re: The doctor is in

Post by Tuna 28th July 2014, 6:43 pm

It had been a quiet day in the guild grounds. As only few members of the original Tartarus were left, and the scientists among them had already made the archive and the ground floors theirs, Lyserg didn't really need to supervise them a lot, but still decided to watch over their backs. It was only about 5 people working here at this point. A wonderous number, as the newly established science division had the most members among all division at this point. Tartarus had been full of smart heads that never were able to reach their full potential. But here, they could. Here, they would blossom and the seeds of their conjoined genius would breed knowledge and power only the gods could dream of. Or at least Lyserg hoped so.

Standing around in the first ground floor, ground 14, he was simply standing there and watching the first few members already commit their work in the morning. At the moment, they were evaluating the efficiency of the magical enchantment that had been put into place over two millenniums ago. Honorable, truly. They were merely working on improving what these grounds already have. Brilliant, as Lyserg thought. As the creator of this magic himself, he knew that theoretically it was possible to extend the enchantment to a point where this whole construct itself would become invulnerable to any outside damage. The big dreams aside now, Lyserg noticed an unfamiliar face slandering the halls. Looking over a few shoulders, enjoying the view, the visage seemed to be getting accustomed to the people. Walking over, Lyserg stopped him in his tracks and traced his figure. "Hello there, member. May I ask your name and purpose? I can only seem to vaguely recall your presence when I moved the guild in here."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 28th July 2014, 7:01 pm

Turning to face the person who stopped him while he was walking around. "I am the mad scientist the magic council has tried to stop Dr.Stein at your service." He said giving a formal bow. Standing back up he continued to look around the lab but it was all just stuff that he isn't interested in. "My specialty is bio engineering so if you have those type of facilities I would truly like to see them." He asked looking the man over to remember the face.
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 29th July 2014, 4:46 am

Lyserg huffed at the introduction of the other. Looking him up and down, there was something odd about him. He just couldn't completely locate it. Deciding to put this person to a test, he responded. "Doctor Stein I see... Well, Doctor. A few grounds there are a few labs that haven't been started up yet. I believe that my presence here is not required, so I will lead the way." He spoke, expecting that Stein would follow into the direction he began to slander now. He walked straight towards a door behind which there would be a staircase leading to the next floor. "Doctor Stein... I would like to know why you are here. Not in this facility, no. But I mean in this guild. Why did you decide to join this operation? The Magic Council does not interest us any longer. Of course we grant asylum to those stigmatized by the oligarchy, but that comes at a certain price. You don't seem to share the ideals we try to represent all too much. I hope you are ready to pay that price when it comes to that." He spoke silently but swiftly as he turned back around to Stein then and when.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 5th August 2014, 5:05 pm

As Lyserg showed him the way to the staircase leading down he saw that Spike wasn't going to fit. "Spike I want you to wait outside and you're not to attack anyone unless the strike first." With those commands his pet walked out of the building and waited for his master to finish things inside. Walking down the stairway he was thinking over what he was asked, but all of his answers that he could think of were for selfish reasons. "Hmm... If you want for me to do stuff for the guild I don't mind, but you're not the only one that has a price to work with." He said to Lyserg as they arrived to the door to what Stein was hoping is their bio lab.

The doctor is in Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 16th September 2014, 9:32 am

Lyserg grumped at Stein's response. Not turning around he decided to show his displeased mood in his tone. "Doctor, not minding to work for the guild is not good enough if you want to be a part of this organization. Tartarus is not a place for individuals to strive for their own goals while being apathetic to those around them." He paused for a second. There was the part of him that was sure this man was here to abuse safety and resources for his own purposes. "If you plan on endangering this guild for your selfish purposes, know that I will be there to strike you down first thing." He said calmly.

There was no haste in his voice. Opening a door at the end of the staircase, he entered the next lab. A large, elongated room. Built up like a hallway with gigantic magical screens left and right that were turned off for the time being as nobody worked on them. "This is the ground five. Here basic evaluation of data can be completed. These magical instruments deliver more than enough power to process even the most complex formulas. I have committed a large of my research on these as well. Naturally, I have taken care to delete all of that for nobody to access it." He spoke the last part with care and a stingy tone to make it all the more clear to the doctor. "Let me lead you through the next two floors and show you everything below ground seven." He added calmly, waiting a bit until Stein had taken a look at everything properly.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:56 am