Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section?

Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Empty Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section?

Post by Sora 30th July 2015, 6:48 pm

Hello, everyone! I hope you all are having good days and that everything is going well!

I was debating over my own thoughts for quite some over the likes of some form of a 'Wanted Ads' section here on the site (or something along those lines), and finally motivated myself to post said suggestion here today. There is a specific reason why I am mentioning this as a suggestion, and that is because of how I was convinced to join this site the very first time I was here a little over nine months ago by a friend.

However, I was intimidated by the large number of people here and I had no idea what character I could even sign up here as (because I considered myself to be quite the shy lamb at the time). I had never joined a community this big before I found this place as most of my years in roleplaying was spent with me drifting from small sites.

That was when my friend had shared with me that he was looking for someone to roleplay a certain character structure that he had in mind - a daughter of a character that he was playing. I was motivated to sign-up as said character because I knew it would help with progressing in the development of his character and the one I would sign up as, and it would create a rather interesting bond and story to be developed here on the site for not just him but for my character as well.

I couldn't help but wonder if other people here have made similar requests before or even during my absence.

I know that on one hand:

• This may prove to be troublesome because a select number of members have alternate accounts here already existing (as the maximum is two, I believe) if there was ever an offer they were interested in, but that's merely a possibility that I have thought of.
    • Another possibility I thought of is that I was only convinced to take up said character structure because I knew said person beforehand and was comfortable in taking up the structure, whereas freshly new members may possibly join up as said wanted characters without connecting with the very user that requested said character structure. I'm merely just thinking of possible scenarios, however.

Although, it doesn't even have to be purely and solely for requesting a certain character structure either, but for maybe posting a thread in looking for people to roleplay with - to connect with the community that way and see who would take you up on the offer if you ever needed more characters to connect with IC.

I noticed that people had been posting those forms of threads in the MISC. section of the board, but I felt those could get lost easily among other topics in that area (such as the forum games, etc.).

I am not sure how others would feel if this was added to the site, and I decided to be the one to post this here to see what you all may think of it!

So, is this a yay, an eh, or a nay? I'm interested to hear what you all may think of this!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Empty Re: Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section?

Post by Kaito 30th July 2015, 8:31 pm

yay, but maybe best in misc where it is

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Empty Re: Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section?

Post by Kirahunter 31st July 2015, 6:15 am

A separate section for this could be nice. The misc section is not an ideal place for a this kind of discussion because misc is generally very silly and without focus. Another section with a greater focus on character planning could be valuable.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 31st July 2015, 6:27 am

Yes. This site needs it. It is useful, it is cool, it helps get people other people to RP with. Do it.

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 1st August 2015, 2:25 pm

This could help a lot with character's coming together more if anything too. Maybe could have people use this as a sort of sign up for building story between characters on site. Something like being unknowingly related could cause some good story.

Either way though this idea seems pretty good for getting people to RP together more.

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 12th August 2015, 10:44 pm

So..... could a mod or admin possibly create a section for this under the Misc section, or perhaps a sticky in the Misc section?

Character|Magic|Bank
    Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 15th August 2015, 12:56 am

Can we please have this?

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 3rd September 2015, 2:42 pm

Hey im bumping this, because I was considering just making a new thread based on what this goes off of before I saw this.

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 4th September 2015, 4:29 am

I will attempt to add something later today for this. It won't be perfect, but will give somewhere to look for it.

I was going to do this earlier, but completely forgot. Sorry people

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 4th September 2015, 12:14 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/f394-wanted-ads added new section thread locked

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Wanted Ads (Or Something Similar) Section? Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 11:04 pm