Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Position

Masaaki Blaze
    Masaaki Blaze

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Volcanius the Fire Dragon
    Experience : 0

Slayer Position - Page 6 Empty Re: Slayer Position

Post by Masaaki Blaze 14th September 2014, 1:18 pm

That was my first and second RP ever in my life, please PM what went wrong, and I'd be sure to keep that in mind. Thank you. And also, I'd like to know how spots open...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Position - Page 6 Natsud10
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 14th September 2014, 1:36 pm

Spots open when a dragon slayer is deemed inactive or gives up their spot. There are also lacrima dragon slayers, and dragon slayer lacrima and demon/god slayer lacrima comes in the VIP shoppe with purchases of certain levels of VIP, I believe. For example, Chloe is a water dragon slayer, but she`s a lacrima water dragon slayer. Only the actual taught dragon slayers are listed here, the ones that do not require a lacrima/VIP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Slayer Position - Page 6 PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    ~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Post by ~Kana~ 26th September 2014, 11:12 pm

Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: I am on here every day, for around two hours in the morning and another two hours in the evening with occasional notification checkups throughout the day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    I would like the position of Hell Demon Slayer as I think it compliments my character well, seeing as she is half demon herself. She also has a half happy half evil personality and I think having a magic like this will help emphasize, her darker side. The main part of her personality is that she is super innocent but when angered she becomes very violent and I feel her having this magic will compliment this. I also think I am capable of producing some high standard posts and therefore I will be using my role as slayer to the best I can. I also think that I have a good understanding of all types of slayers (from watching and reading Fairy Tail and Rping with slayers on here) and will be able to play the role well.
    Sorry If it sounds like I am rambling I am just very excited, thank you for your time.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th September 2014, 8:39 am

Karina Akuma wrote:Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Activity: I am on here every day, for around two hours in the morning and another two hours in the evening with occasional notification checkups throughout the day.
    I would like the position of Hell Demon Slayer as I think it compliments my character well, seeing as she is half demon herself. She also has a half happy half evil personality and I think having a magic like this will help emphasize, her darker side. The main part of her personality is that she is super innocent but when angered she becomes very violent and I feel her having this magic will compliment this. I also think I am capable of producing some high standard posts and therefore I will be using my role as slayer to the best I can. I also think that I have a good understanding of all types of slayers (from watching and reading Fairy Tail and Rping with slayers on here) and will be able to play the role well.
    Sorry If it sounds like I am rambling I am just very excited, thank you for your time.

I would like a 1000 word rp sample. Thank you.

Themes:
    ~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Post by ~Kana~ 29th September 2014, 6:00 am

Kyll Vie I have sent you my 1000 words RP extract, I hope it is okay. Sorry if it isnt.

Slayer Position - Page 6 Kana_by_ravenart5-d8jooa8

~COMPLETED MISSIONS~
    D: 0 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0

[ 350 :: 750 ]

Kana's Playlist:

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th September 2014, 8:06 am

Kyll Vie wrote:
    Karina Akuma wrote:Guild: Eclipse Soul

I would like a 1000 word rp sample. Thank you.

approved

Themes:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 19th October 2014, 12:19 pm

I would like to leave my Dragon Slayer position... I have been very busy, my activity has decreased a lot, I am still not sure If I will keep posting. I would like someone active to have my Dragon Slayer position. Thanks.

Slayer Position - Page 6 Team210

Slayer Position - Page 6 Signat11

Blues Coldsummer
    Blues Coldsummer

Son Of Ice

Son Of Ice

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Frostfire
    Mentor : Glacieyth; Ice Dragon King
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Iƈҽ Dɾαɠσɳ Sʅαყҽɾ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blues Coldsummer 20th October 2014, 5:17 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail (when I get approved)
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Right now? I can be on every day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The mystique and story-telling aspects of being a Dragon Slayer mesh well with my character's backstory. Blue's father left when he was very young after teaching him the basics of his (hopefully Dragon Slaying!) magic. I got plenty of experience RPing so I believe I can put the position of Ice Dragon Slayer to good use. Now...I know I only have 3 posts and aren't even approved and don't even have an avatar or anything yet, but if you give me a shot I'll show you. If an RP sample is needed just tell me who to send it to.
    Miharu
    Miharu

Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miharu 27th October 2014, 8:03 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I have waited awhile to make a magic, but the entire time I have been here, pretty active chatting, and I also jump in some threads about site changes. I am ready to be more active now various times a day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be an Earth Dragonslayer: Miharu is quiet, calm, and very supportive of his friends, and his guild. He is strong willed, and his heart is heavier than stone. Though Miharu is a bit serious at times, I believe he most resembles the qualities of an Earth Dragon. He is very trustworthy, and he mostly wants to make sure him and his friends are safe. His personality is that out of battle, he is just a nice, serious person possibly a bit shy. Yet, in battle he is calm, cool, and collected and using earth Magic he can really be a concentrated force of willpower, if given the position I think Miharu would benefit well in battle and out for his character can easily be shaped by the magic this possesses. Due to lack of magic, I haven't rp-ed with Miharu much but I have had previous experience rp-ing and I won't allow the position to go to waste.

Due to Masaaki Blaze's inactivity, I feel since he has not even got his character approved yet, and he just practically wasted the magic, I would like to take the spot. Thank you.

Slayer Position - Page 6 YqmfdpX
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th October 2014, 8:55 am

Blues Coldsummer wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail (when I get approved)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The mystique and story-telling aspects of being a Dragon Slayer mesh well with my character's backstory. Blue's father left when he was very young after teaching him the basics of his (hopefully Dragon Slaying!) magic. I got plenty of experience RPing so I believe I can put the position of Ice Dragon Slayer to good use. Now...I know I only have 3 posts and aren't even approved and don't even have an avatar or anything yet, but if you give me a shot I'll show you. If an RP sample is needed just tell me who to send it to.
    Please send me a 1000 word rp sample.

Miharu wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I have waited awhile to make a magic, but the entire time I have been here, pretty active chatting, and I also jump in some threads about site changes. I am ready to be more active now various times a day.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be an Earth Dragonslayer: Miharu is quiet, calm, and very supportive of his friends, and his guild. He is strong willed, and his heart is heavier than stone. Though Miharu is a bit serious at times, I believe he most resembles the qualities of an Earth Dragon. He is very trustworthy, and he mostly wants to make sure him and his friends are safe. His personality is that out of battle, he is just a nice, serious person possibly a bit shy. Yet, in battle he is calm, cool, and collected and using earth Magic he can really be a concentrated force of willpower, if given the position I think Miharu would benefit well in battle and out for his character can easily be shaped by the magic this possesses. Due to lack of magic, I haven't rp-ed with Miharu much but I have had previous experience rp-ing and I won't allow the position to go to waste.

Due to Masaaki Blaze's inactivity, I feel since he has not even got his character approved yet, and he just practically wasted the magic, I would like to take the spot. Thank you.
    No prob approved and ty for the sample.

Themes:
    Miharu
    Miharu

Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miharu 27th October 2014, 8:55 am

thank you so much, I am very excited I'll go make the magic now

Slayer Position - Page 6 YqmfdpX
    Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th October 2014, 12:42 pm

Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Now that I've come back I will be as active as before so every day.
    Unfortunately my internet has been horrific due to moving house so no internet meant no posting which left me somewhat out of power for being able to post as the Ice DS which why i had to leave so suddenly. However I am back now and will be returning to my former posting level. I believe I can hold the position now there is nothing standing in my way from posting, i will keep the same story as previous as my magic is still written up as IDS. Meeting an ice demon whilst away from the guild in which time he faced off against it and in its time of dying it bestowed the mark that the Demon slayer possesses which overpowered his former DS abilities so now he would be the Ice Demon slayer. The change was also agonizing for him as it changed the water he loved to solid ice. (Think like a first change for a werewolf in forms of transformation) however he is still coming to grips with the new power and how to use it.

Naziel is also dangerously loyal and dedicated to the guild and all who reside there. He was also trying with all his might to become an Ace of Fairy Tail a most prestigious position which he still fights to acquire. If I am permitted this position I will continue to post as I did before leaving and once again be a very active member of Fairy Tail and FTRP!

Slayer Position - Page 6 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 28th October 2014, 3:10 pm

Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Activity: Now that I've come back I will be as active as before so every day.
    Unfortunately my internet has been horrific due to moving house so no internet meant no posting which left me somewhat out of power for being able to post as the Ice DS which why i had to leave so suddenly. However I am back now and will be returning to my former posting level. I believe I can hold the position now there is nothing standing in my way from posting, i will keep the same story as previous as my magic is still written up as IDS. Meeting an ice demon whilst away from the guild in which time he faced off against it and in its time of dying it bestowed the mark that the Demon slayer possesses which overpowered his former DS abilities so now he would be the Ice Demon slayer. The change was also agonizing for him as it changed the water he loved to solid ice. (Think like a first change for a werewolf in forms of transformation) however he is still coming to grips with the new power and how to use it.

Naziel is also dangerously loyal and dedicated to the guild and all who reside there. He was also trying with all his might to become an Ace of Fairy Tail a most prestigious position which he still fights to acquire. If I am permitted this position I will continue to post as I did before leaving and once again be a very active member of Fairy Tail and FTRP!

read your sample, also you have knight vip status so approved.

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Naziel 28th October 2014, 3:11 pm

thank you kindly oh mighty Lord! -bows - :3

Slayer Position - Page 6 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 29th October 2014, 3:56 am

WIP Please dont grade

Activity: I apologize about my lack of activity recently because health conditions came up, I won't give you the whole sob story but I was in a car accident and broke both my legs. If you want the full story you can read it here https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10772-a-bittersweet-return#135898 And now that that is out of the way I am hopefully going to be active every day again, inbetween when I wake up and have to head to physical therapy. Thank you.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: (State the reason why you believe your character should be in the Magic Council, a Ten WIZARD Saint, a Dragon Slayer or a high rank mage. Explain why they deserve the position/magic in detail.)

Slayer Position - Page 6 XgUWmH8
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th October 2014, 8:12 am

Blues Coldsummer wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail (when I get approved)

Approved sorry it took so long. That was a 2300 word sample o.o.

Themes:

Post by Guest 29th October 2014, 11:03 am

Applying for Tempest Demon Slayer position. Forgot that I'm gonna have to drop this character to D-rank when I bring Marick back, so gonna make a whole new character with a new magic.

Guild: Right now, Guildless.
    Position: N/A
    Activity: You know my situation right now, but you also know how active I was before and how active I'll be once it's resolved.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well my new character will be a pirate. What's more terrifying than a pirate who can summon forth storms on a whim and sink any would-be attackers?

OOC, I work my hardest for this site when I'm on, even dropping my own RPing and number of threads just so I can keep up with applications and the like. While I don't mind doing it, it'd be cool to have this position so that I can create this character and have incredible fun with him when I do RP as him =]
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 29th October 2014, 1:35 pm

Applying for Tempest Demon Slayer position. Forgot that I'm gonna have to drop this character to D-rank when I bring Marick back, so gonna make a whole new character with a new magic.

Guild: Right now, Guildless.
    Position: N/A
    Activity: You know my situation right now, but you also know how active I was before and how active I'll be once it's resolved.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well my new character will be a pirate. What's more terrifying than a pirate who can summon forth storms on a whim and sink any would-be attackers?

OOC, I work my hardest for this site when I'm on, even dropping my own RPing and number of threads just so I can keep up with applications and the like. While I don't mind doing it, it'd be cool to have this position so that I can create this character and have incredible fun with him when I do RP as him =]

approved

Post by Guest 2nd November 2014, 11:00 pm

Eligible to run for this due to Shizuma giving me this reward from her "Regular VIP Status" bundle. This was approved by Kyll Vie after seeing a screenshot

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Activity: 3-7 hours daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Akame Seito should be the Tempest Demon Slayer as she is an unknowingly High-Class Angel whose true identify, Asuna Christo, wishes to reform Fiore into the universe's utopia; a perfect world for all to respect each other. This means eliminating the darkness behind itself, which promotes the position of a Demon Slayer; someone who annihilates the corrupt beings of the universe: spawns of the devil- demons. Akame was first-gifted with Antei; a sword capable of unleashing soundless, silver lightning that enlightens the heavens, and strikes down those who would desecrate the land of the rising sun- Fiore. While she controls this power, however, she cannot yet effectively eliminate the darkness that can arise from below, and so she needs an advancement: the Tempest. By attaining the powers of the Tempest Demon Slayer, in collaboration with her Heavenly Sword Magic, Akame could unless all the threats from the world above onto the corrupt below, promoting the light side. She would have the powers of a true storm capable of annihilating the dreadful demons beneath who trouble her as a High-Class Angel. She would be even more skillful with this element as she later begins to realize that Asuna Christo is her true identity, and that she is, in fact, a warrior of the heavens. Let it also be known that she is The Observer; someone who is supposed to look over other Mages for the sake of promoting life and demoting corruption. To be the Tempest Demon Slayer would express Akame- no- Asuna Christo's feelings beyond limits, and allow her to bestow Justice throughout the world with the power of a violent storm. Just as a unique lightning once called out to her, a demon-slaying tempest can, as well; Akame Seito and Asuna Christo were born capable of holding both powers.

Post by Guest 3rd November 2014, 8:00 am

Spoke with Freddy about taking the Flame God Slayer position instead of Tempest Demon Slayer as Middy is going less active.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd November 2014, 8:08 am

Eligible to run for this due to Shizuma giving me this reward from her "Regular VIP Status" bundle. This was approved by Kyll Vie after seeing a screenshot

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Activity: 3-7 hours daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Akame Seito should be the Tempest Demon Slayer as she is an unknowingly High-Class Angel whose true identify, Asuna Christo, wishes to reform Fiore into the universe's utopia; a perfect world for all to respect each other. This means eliminating the darkness behind itself, which promotes the position of a Demon Slayer; someone who annihilates the corrupt beings of the universe: spawns of the devil- demons. Akame was first-gifted with Antei; a sword capable of unleashing soundless, silver lightning that enlightens the heavens, and strikes down those who would desecrate the land of the rising sun- Fiore. While she controls this power, however, she cannot yet effectively eliminate the darkness that can arise from below, and so she needs an advancement: the Tempest. By attaining the powers of the Tempest Demon Slayer, in collaboration with her Heavenly Sword Magic, Akame could unless all the threats from the world above onto the corrupt below, promoting the light side. She would have the powers of a true storm capable of annihilating the dreadful demons beneath who trouble her as a High-Class Angel. She would be even more skillful with this element as she later begins to realize that Asuna Christo is her true identity, and that she is, in fact, a warrior of the heavens. Let it also be known that she is The Observer; someone who is supposed to look over other Mages for the sake of promoting life and demoting corruption. To be the Tempest Demon Slayer would express Akame- no- Asuna Christo's feelings beyond limits, and allow her to bestow Justice throughout the world with the power of a violent storm. Just as a unique lightning once called out to her, a demon-slaying tempest can, as well; Akame Seito and Asuna Christo were born capable of holding both powers.

Legacy wrote:Spoke with Freddy about taking the Flame God Slayer position instead of Tempest Demon Slayer as Middy is going less active.

Slayer Position - Page 6 I20fhc

Aoi
    Aoi

Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 11th November 2014, 11:27 am

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Venom God Slayer
    Activity: 7 days a week when not working or sleeping
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: As far as in IC motivations go, the use of power such as this is just as she would expect from Seraphine to bestow her with. Her use and careful planning of use makes her the most capable to no only harm someone, but maim them and spread what she is believed to be the growing power and coming change in the world. Being cold yet calculative, the use of the venom can be used for several variations of the way to use venom to make people submit to her will, to make them endure a pain greater than anything they've ever felt before, overcoming foes whom may even be too overpowered for her too. To Aoi the use of spreading venom is the equivalent of spreading the words of praise of Seraphine to person after person and those that survive the venom would be suitable disciples under the prophet and her goddess.

As is goes for OOC reasoning, I am a fan of slayer magics, though not personally SOLELY interested in them. The use of themes is a pretty fun and easy way to make great spells and overall makes for an even better villain. Aside from that, this type of genre of magic helps inflate the ego of the character and helps to build up more problems for other people. Honestly I love stirring up some trouble and causing misery for people IC, plus I love the type of character that Aoi is and I plan to keep people very very paranoid.. maybe even convert a few mages when it suits me~
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 11th November 2014, 1:41 pm

Aoi wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: As far as in IC motivations go, the use of power such as this is just as she would expect from Seraphine to bestow her with. Her use and careful planning of use makes her the most capable to no only harm someone, but maim them and spread what she is believed to be the growing power and coming change in the world. Being cold yet calculative, the use of the venom can be used for several variations of the way to use venom to make people submit to her will, to make them endure a pain greater than anything they've ever felt before, overcoming foes whom may even be too overpowered for her too. To Aoi the use of spreading venom is the equivalent of spreading the words of praise of Seraphine to person after person and those that survive the venom would be suitable disciples under the prophet and her goddess.

As is goes for OOC reasoning, I am a fan of slayer magics, though not personally SOLELY interested in them. The use of themes is a pretty fun and easy way to make great spells and overall makes for an even better villain. Aside from that, this type of genre of magic helps inflate the ego of the character and helps to build up more problems for other people. Honestly I love stirring up some trouble and causing misery for people IC, plus I love the type of character that Aoi is and I plan to keep people very very paranoid.. maybe even convert a few mages when it suits me~

I Need a 1000 word RP Sample PM to Me

Slayer Position - Page 6 QGrxNTU
    Aoi
    Aoi

Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 11th November 2014, 11:21 pm

Pm sent to you Kiba :)

]
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 13th November 2014, 1:57 pm

Kiba Yukiko wrote:
    Aoi wrote:Guild: Savage Skull

I Need a 1000 word RP Sample PM to Me

Thanks for covering for me. Approved.

Themes:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:52 pm