Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Position

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Slayer Position - Page 2 Empty Re: Slayer Position

Post by Aria Beleren 4th May 2014, 7:47 pm

you know what. You're new. I'll throw ya a bone. Go for it. Approved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 10

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 11th May 2014, 11:53 am

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Glacier God Slayer and C rank
    Activity: I reach around nine hours per day if not more
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: After seeing some people fight on the streets of Clover town using different flashy spells Leona's eyes lit up with passion causing her to leave her home at the age of thirteen.  Leona wants to do the impossible, just like her younger brother Ren did- he learned magic. For a member of the Suzugamori family to learn magic was like a pig to learn to fly. Leona's pride didn't allow her to ask Ren to teach her his unique style of summoning so she simply decided that she'd find her own unique way of fighting. Leona has a rather air-headed personality around most people, she can be rather childish and immature, god slayer magic would enhance the sadistic nature that she has when battling her opponents, despite her laid-back personality most of the time she has no problems breaking skulls and turning bones to dust. She could kill a person with a happy smile or a satisfied smirk.The use of frost magic would allow Leona to have an even bigger boost to her ego when fighting due to the fact that she would be using a forgotten type of magic which only she could master. The red-haired mage has a friend from a dark guild called Theo (Phantom King) who she often hangs around with in secret when she's angry and trashes things with him. Due to the fact the Leona is in a Legal guild she has to take care of her sadistic nature in battle to not harm her friends unnecessarily. Developing her character with such a type of magic would really be an interesting challenge and an honor for me I will try my best and have fun while doing it.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 12th May 2014, 5:42 am

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Glacier God Slayer and C rank
    Activity: I reach around nine hours per day if not more
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: After seeing some people fight on the streets of Clover town using different flashy spells Leona's eyes lit up with passion causing her to leave her home at the age of thirteen. Leona wants to do the impossible, just like her younger brother Ren did- he learned magic. For a member of the Suzugamori family to learn magic was like a pig to learn to fly. Leona's pride didn't allow her to ask Ren to teach her his unique style of summoning so she simply decided that she'd find her own unique way of fighting. Leona has a rather air-headed personality around most people, she can be rather childish and immature, god slayer magic would enhance the sadistic nature that she has when battling her opponents, despite her laid-back personality most of the time she has no problems breaking skulls and turning bones to dust. She could kill a person with a happy smile or a satisfied smirk.The use of frost magic would allow Leona to have an even bigger boost to her ego when fighting due to the fact that she would be using a forgotten type of magic which only she could master. The red-haired mage has a friend from a dark guild called Theo (Phantom King) who she often hangs around with in secret when she's angry and trashes things with him. Due to the fact the Leona is in a Legal guild she has to take care of her sadistic nature in battle to not harm her friends unnecessarily. Developing her character with such a type of magic would really be an interesting challenge and an honor for me I will try my best and have fun while doing it.

ok have seen you rp before Swor, so approved

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Phantom King
    Phantom King

The Lightning Deity

Regular VIP Status- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Quake Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Phantom King 13th May 2014, 3:26 pm

Guild: Tartarus
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: 16+
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

Their are various reasons I believe my character , Theo, should be the hell demon slayer. One reason is the fact that he is the guild master of the dark guild Tartarus, the dark guild has known to have associations with demon kind. Being a Mage taught by demons will surely be close to becoming a demon, which fits the dark guilds image. Theo himself is a very sadistic, evil mage engulfed in darkness who wishes nothing less to spread chaos and death to those we call humans. Theo, already a mage who is nothing but evil, with the Influence of a demon and it's magic upon hand will further his notion of raising all hell on earth and ending the human race.

Another reason I think theo deserves this magic, is the way he will use it. He will use the darkness of this magic to slowly but surely isolate and drive the opponent insane, the same could be said for the allies that betray him, before he releases a gory onslaught to those he is attacking. If it is needed from the beginning, he will use his darkness to fully consume his enemies, crushing them with its might. as a demon slayer, Theo will be much more devilish then others, he will not care about anything else but to accomplish his set goals for his guild and that will be obtainable through the use of this unforgiving, unholy magic with nothing to stop him.

Now as for the player of theo. I am dedicating myself to staying active and rping whenever I can. I can stay on for 16+ Hours a day but 20+ during the weekend. I keep my word to take my new position of guild master serious as ever, and gain more members to make it a highly active guild once more.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 13th May 2014, 5:12 pm

Phantom King wrote:
    Activity: 16+
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

Their are various reasons I believe my character , Theo, should be the hell demon slayer. One reason is the fact that he is the guild master of the dark guild Tartarus, the dark guild has known to have associations with demon kind. Being a Mage taught by demons will surely be close to becoming a demon, which fits the dark guilds image. Theo himself is a very sadistic, evil mage engulfed in darkness who wishes nothing less to spread chaos and death to those we call humans. Theo, already a mage who is nothing but evil, with the Influence of a demon and it's magic upon hand will further his notion of raising all hell on earth and ending the human race.

Another reason I think theo deserves this magic, is the way he will use it. He will use the darkness of this magic to slowly but surely isolate and drive the opponent insane, the same could be said for the allies that betray him, before he releases a gory onslaught to those he is attacking. If it is needed from the beginning, he will use his darkness to fully consume his enemies, crushing them with its might. as a demon slayer, Theo will be much more devilish then others, he will not care about anything else but to accomplish his set goals for his guild and that will be obtainable through the use of this unforgiving, unholy magic with nothing to stop him.

Now as for the player of theo. I am dedicating myself to staying active and rping whenever I can. I can stay on for 16+ Hours a day but 20+ during the weekend. I keep my word to take my new position of guild master serious as ever, and gain more members to make it a highly active guild once more.

Your activity hasn't been 16+... this is the second time you have been inactive when I put you up for a demon slayer. This is the FINAL time you get your activity straight. If you go inactive again, you will lose your guild, your rank, and your slayer position. Heed my warning.

Themes:
    Leona Suzugamori
    Leona Suzugamori

Guild Master- Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Tartarus
    Cosmic Coins : 10

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Suzugamori 16th May 2014, 4:26 am

Guys please excuse my aggrivating choices but unless it is too much may I please switch to the the venom demon slayer position, I really wanted it but PK had it and then he switched right when I got my glacier slayer Please I will be even more active that I already am, thank you for your consideration! Please excuse my rudeness!
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 16th May 2014, 8:40 am

Leona Suzugamori wrote:Guys please excuse my aggrivating choices but unless it is too much may I please switch to the the venom demon slayer position, I really wanted it but PK had it and then he switched right when I got my glacier slayer Please I will be even more active that I already am, thank you for your consideration! Please excuse my rudeness!

Well, I've seen you roleplay some and you look like you can uphold the position as Fred has said.

Since you have no other contestants, I don't see why not.

'Tis approved!

Slayer Position - Page 2 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Post by Guest 17th May 2014, 8:11 am

Applying for Earth God Slayer for my 4th character (approved by Kyll). Will post as him shortly.

Post by Guest 18th May 2014, 3:39 am

The aforementioned alt of Legacy.

Position: Earth God Slayer
    Activity: On pretty much daily for a few hours.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Maximilian Hexworth was born into a prestigious family who pass down the Earth God Slaying magic from generation to generation. Being a part of this family, it's only natural that Maxie himself would have the magic passed on to him.

As a dark mage even before joining a dark guild, as well as being a perfectionist and a show-off, Maxie requires a magic that sets him on a whole other level to the majority of his guildmates, but with some level of beauty to it. With Earth God Slayer magic he will have exactly that, making a more versatile Earth GS magic involving plants as well as your typical rock and mud combination, thus giving him power and beauty in one fell swoop. Perfection.

OOC reasons, I've been on the site for 6 months now and have been roleplaying for about 7 years. Maxie is a first for me as a character and I'd like for him to have a magic like this so as to fit with the plans I have for him.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 18th May 2014, 4:53 am

Maxie Million wrote:The aforementioned alt of Legacy.

Activity: On pretty much daily for a few hours.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Maximilian Hexworth was born into a prestigious family who pass down the Earth God Slaying magic from generation to generation. Being a part of this family, it's only natural that Maxie himself would have the magic passed on to him.

As a dark mage even before joining a dark guild, as well as being a perfectionist and a show-off, Maxie requires a magic that sets him on a whole other level to the majority of his guildmates, but with some level of beauty to it. With Earth God Slayer magic he will have exactly that, making a more versatile Earth GS magic involving plants as well as your typical rock and mud combination, thus giving him power and beauty in one fell swoop. Perfection.

OOC reasons, I've been on the site for 6 months now and have been roleplaying for about 7 years. Maxie is a first for me as a character and I'd like for him to have a magic like this so as to fit with the plans I have for him.

approved

Themes:
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 25th May 2014, 9:49 am

Guild: Nox Animus

Position: Glacier God Slayer

Activity: In all honesty and being realistic, I will not promise that i will be on for hour and hour a day. Like Kyll, or Panda, or any other normal being, i have work, i have a husband and a Kid i have to pertain to. I also have mod duties ( on this account actually ^^ ) However, i will tell you that each moment i am not off at work or having to visit family or go to activities, i am on this site. I have been doing this for weeks now, and do you even notice really??

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: No character is born to be a slayer, no character is perfect for a position, so i won't sell that. But i will tell a little bit about the character development Saranade has been through. When she was young, like very young; Five or six exactly, her older brother Alexander Zenneth was taken away from her. Dragged to hell where he experienced torment and agony, blah de blah. During that time, her parents were so worried and heart broken, that they became sick, and she had to grow up in the typically cliche broken home. Sara left and after day's o starvation was admitted into a monastery where she began training in hand to hand. This is where she developed her Armor Manipulation magic, and with that, she became determined to find her brother. She alone knew he was still alive and needed help.

After months, she set out to find him, hearing spurting rumors here and there, and following them to no avail. However, when she was nearly 18 year's old. Saranade stumbled across the white haired boy, and together they made a destiny for themselves, and Nox Animus was born.

A conflict rose inside the girl, for years.. her determination and goal was to find her lost brother, now that he was found, then what?

She learned to face her fears.

One of the biggest challenges she faced was heights, and after learning that she can finally lean on her friends and family, Saranade lept off of the airship with her crazy brother ( whom she then beat up to a pulp that evening ).

Saranade developed natural leader like aspects in her personality, and the will to protect other's by willingly putting herself before them in battle, a risky strategy yes, but it works and get's things done. Because of her want, and will power to protect those she see's as friends, and to kill ( grind them into the dust like a sadistic pig she can be ) those she view's as an enemy, I am applying for Sara to have the Glacier God Slayer position.

OOC Reasons: Leg's was smart to use this and i will too. Nox Animus is on the verge of being swallowed in evil, and Sara is teetering between the brink right now. She is a sadistic killer but has a soft spot for family. Imagine she is Minerva, and Erza together. Best way to put it. While God Slayer magic is considered to be the Unholy side, It can be held by both good and evil like Cheria and Grimoire Heart. Anyways, if Nox Animus is to go full evil, i would very much like for her to be able to unleash a darker magic from within ( corny I know... )

Also, her brother is the Flame Demon slayer.... I would love for his sister to have the opposite. Wouldn't you like to see that to?? ^^

Also! I would like to add in, while i detest Slayer magic for it's unoriginal making, and lots of people have SLAYER magic...-.-... I believe it would be a hell of a lot of fun to RP. (:

THE END!

~ Sara

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th May 2014, 11:36 pm

updated

Themes:
    X-kun
    X-kun

VIP- Guild Master- God Slayer- Richie Rich- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by X-kun 29th May 2014, 10:16 pm

Activity: Well, let's see here. I'm in school and I have work, so I'm on at about 2-4 hours a day (weekdays), 3-6 hours a day (weekend), and during the summer, I'd estimate about 5-7 hours a day. So, I believe I'm pretty active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: First off, I'd like to state that X shouldn't really be the Glacier God Slayer, but rather that I prefer the magic myself. Due to this, I'll attempt to be as persuasive as possible. Looking at X's history, he has had a harsh life. He was kept as a lab project, horrible experiments done to him without his approval or anything of the such. Sooner or later, X was deserted by the only man he knew of, his creator. Therefore, his heart is cold. He cared for no one, nothing. His heart was frozen, absolutely cold. Hence, X's history links to his being of a Glacier God Slayer. Next, his personality. X's personality is similar to his history, again cold. His favorite way of killing is to simply splash everyone in a wave of blue, freezing them. Then X would break the stupid statues. Out of character-wise, I simply enjoy ice, being my second favorite elemental magic, the first being light. I would settle for the other two positions (Demon Slayer and Dragon Slayer) but sadly, they're taken.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th May 2014, 10:24 pm

X-kun wrote:Guild: Nox Animus
    Activity: Well, let's see here. I'm in school and I have work, so I'm on at about 2-4 hours a day (weekdays), 3-6 hours a day (weekend), and during the summer, I'd estimate about 5-7 hours a day. So, I believe I'm pretty active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: First off, I'd like to state that X shouldn't really be the Glacier God Slayer, but rather that I prefer the magic myself. Due to this, I'll attempt to be as persuasive as possible. Looking at X's history, he has had a harsh life. He was kept as a lab project, horrible experiments done to him without his approval or anything of the such. Sooner or later, X was deserted by the only man he knew of, his creator. Therefore, his heart is cold. He cared for no one, nothing. His heart was frozen, absolutely cold. Hence, X's history links to his being of a Glacier God Slayer. Next, his personality. X's personality is similar to his history, again cold. His favorite way of killing is to simply splash everyone in a wave of blue, freezing them. Then X would break the stupid statues. Out of character-wise, I simply enjoy ice, being my second favorite elemental magic, the first being light. I would settle for the other two positions (Demon Slayer and Dragon Slayer) but sadly, they're taken.

approved

Themes:
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 1st June 2014, 11:01 am

Guild: Savage Skull
    Activity: Quite Active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: She suits that sort of magic well with her being likely one of the more evil in some eyes mages on the site the corruption side of the hell demon slayer would fit her profile great and the espionage side of it also is great with her. I plan to become strong and offer the forum the true evil it deserves.

Slayer Position - Page 2 Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 1st June 2014, 9:20 pm

Activity: Insanely Active; logged on all throughout the day and with just a few hours away from this site.
    Why Should Your Character Be..: Yuna is in no way unfamiliar with that type of magic for she has had some experience with it. Not only that, but Yuna's magic is plant based and would be a perfect combination for it to go with an earth slayer position. Although Yuna is part of a dark guild, she is not evil, but good. Yuna would therefore not be using those powers for evil, but for the betterment of those around her. She would not be abusing its power, but instead use it to help those who need it and would use the full potential of the earth god slayer for good. Yuna is smart and would not at all use the powers given to her unintelligently.
    Why I think so..: Although I am fairly new to the site, I am not at all new to the art of roleplaying. I have played various characters with all types of powers and abilities. I also created Yuna a while back on Facebook for roleplaying, with connections to Fairy Tail and this type of magic. Therefore, it would be great if I could bring the character I created there to here and this type of slayer position is the last bit I need to complete my character.

Slayer Position - Page 2 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Slayer Position - Page 2 Coolt137
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 4th June 2014, 9:05 am

Rekka Lawless wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: She suits that sort of magic well with her being likely one of the more evil in some eyes mages on the site the corruption side of the hell demon slayer would fit her profile great and the espionage side of it also is great with her. I plan to become strong and offer the forum the true evil it deserves.
    Can you send me an rp sample of at least 1000 words on how your character handles being the hell demon slayer. Because from just your application I can't grant you this position

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 4th June 2014, 9:14 am

Activity: Insanely Active; logged on all throughout the day and with just a few hours away from this site.
    Why Should Your Character Be..: Yuna is in no way unfamiliar with that type of magic for she has had some experience with it. Not only that, but Yuna's magic is plant based and would be a perfect combination for it to go with an earth slayer position. Although Yuna is part of a dark guild, she is not evil, but good. Yuna would therefore not be using those powers for evil, but for the betterment of those around her. She would not be abusing its power, but instead use it to help those who need it and would use the full potential of the earth god slayer for good. Yuna is smart and would not at all use the powers given to her unintelligently.
    Why I think so..: Although I am fairly new to the site, I am not at all new to the art of roleplaying. I have played various characters with all types of powers and abilities. I also created Yuna a while back on Facebook for roleplaying, with connections to Fairy Tail and this type of magic. Therefore, it would be great if I could bring the character I created there to here and this type of slayer position is the last bit I need to complete my character.

Before I go ahead and approve this I need to see an rp sample of at least 1000 words or more. In which you will describe how your characters handles being a god slayer and how she uses that magic.

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mizuko 5th June 2014, 5:49 pm

Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Activity: On every day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Mizuko has been through much grief and has seen much evil in the four short years he has been in Fiore. He's experienced how normal people can scare so easily just by the mere look of him and what they are capable of doing while consumed by fear. So much so he was forced to hide his appearance from the public and go into hiding so he could just sleep well at night without someone showing up to try and kill him for what he was. With that said Mizuko could easily give in to the demon's grasp in order to exterminate that which is impure and corrupt.

Slayer Position - Page 2 0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 6th June 2014, 1:28 am

Sonya wrote:Guild: Nox Animus
    Why Should Your Character Be..: Yuna is in no way unfamiliar with that type of magic for she has had some experience with it. Not only that, but Yuna's magic is plant based and would be a perfect combination for it to go with an earth slayer position. Although Yuna is part of a dark guild, she is not evil, but good. Yuna would therefore not be using those powers for evil, but for the betterment of those around her. She would not be abusing its power, but instead use it to help those who need it and would use the full potential of the earth god slayer for good. Yuna is smart and would not at all use the powers given to her unintelligently.
    I've read your rp sample, and it was a good and fun read. Showing me that you definitely have the skills for a slayer position. So granted

Rekka wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Stunning RP sample, a great read and vision on how you see your self as a dark mage with hell slayer magic. If you keep that up I am sure this position will fit you perfectly. Approved

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 10th June 2014, 9:42 pm

All positions are taken.

Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 19th June 2014, 6:04 am

Alright positions have been updated.

Themes:
    Kalia Divit
    Kalia Divit

Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent

Post by Kalia Divit 19th June 2014, 11:01 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ice Dragonslayer
    Activity: I am extremely active on my main in the cb and in posting.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well my main account (Potato) has been a member for a long while and this character is my alt. When Making her magic I have come up with several ideas that always ended in a flop and me losing the inspiration. On other sites I actually managed to snag the ice dragon slayer position and use it well. I am hoping that becoming the slayer would help a lot with deciding on how the character will develop.

Potato's Alternate Character <3
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 19th June 2014, 11:57 am

Kalia Divit wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well my main account (Potato) has been a member for a long while and this character is my alt. When Making her magic I have come up with several ideas that always ended in a flop and me losing the inspiration. On other sites I actually managed to snag the ice dragon slayer position and use it well. I am hoping that becoming the slayer would help a lot with deciding on how the character will develop.

Denied your alt Ronrex is in the same guild.

Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 19th June 2014, 12:54 pm

Kyll Vie wrote:
    Kalia Divit wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail

Denied your alt Ronrex is in the same guild.

Please PM me a 1000 word rp sample.

Themes:

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 8:42 am