Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Position

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Slayer Position Empty Slayer Position

Post by Aria Beleren 27th January 2014, 12:05 pm

Dragon Slayer (11 is the limit unless you have a Dragon Slayer Lacrima)

Fire Dragon Slayer - Aaron Kyros
    Water Dragon Slayer - Aayla
    Earth Dragon Slayer - Miharu
    Storm Dragon Slayer - Akryn
    Lightning Dragon Slayer - Heero
    Ice Dragon Slayer - Blues Coldsummer
    Poison Dragon Slayer - Allison
    Iron Dragon Slayer - Allen.
    Shadow Dragon Slayer - Chaotic Rumble
    White Dragon Slayer - Shuhei
    Sky Dragon Slayer - Yoshino

God Slayer (10 is the current limit MUST BE V.I.P.)

Flame God Slayer: - Hiita
    Metallic God Slayer: - Shairako
    Sky God Slayer: - Shizuma
    Thunder God Slayer: - IzzyxD
    Torrent God Slayer: - Aedre
    Earth God Slayer:  - Available
    Light God Slayer: - Chaostothemax
    Storm God Slayer:  - Katherine Wickfield
    Glacier God Slayer: - Kesari
    Venom God Slayer: - Aoi

Demon Slayer (10 is the current limit MUST BE V.I.P.)

Flame Demon Slayer: - Cirven
    Metallic Demon Slayer: - Hana
    Sky Demon Slayer: - Zack Rose
    Thunder Demon Slayer: - Sango
    Ocean Demon Slayer: - Mizuko
    Earth Demon Slayer:  - Available
    Hell Demon Slayer: - Karina Akuma
    Tempest Demon Slayer:  - Akame Saito
    Ice Demon Slayer: - Naziel
    Venom Demon Slayer: - Available

To Apply:
    Code:
    [b]Guild:[/b] (Name of the guild your character is in)
    [b]Position:[/b] (This is if you want to be a guild master or what position you want in the Ten Wizard Saints, Magic Council, or Dragon Slayer )
    [b]Rank:[/b] (What rank is your character)
    [b]Activity:[/b] (How active can you be?)
    [b]Why Should Your Character Should Be....:[/b] (State the reason why you believe your character should be in the Magic Council, a Ten Wizard Saint, a Dragon Slayer or a high rank mage. Explain why they deserve the position/magic in detail.)

Last edited by Kyll Vie on 13th November 2014, 2:15 pm; edited 37 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Slayer Position Empty Re: Slayer Position

Post by Zeon 4th March 2014, 7:06 am

Guild: Sabretooth
    Position: Flame Demon Slayer
    Activity: 7 Days a week
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Because Alexander Zenneth is already a semi dark character that tries to hide his pain and inner darkness with fake smiles and other emotions. It would provide an inner struggle to not fall into the lure of demonic corruption. Because ones integrity can be tested until they have power. It would cause a series of RP questioning whether using said magic is justified. It supposed to be magic based off demons after all and thus would be considered corrupt. Alexander as a person attempts to pursue jutice with tainted magic. Thus creating a contradiction in power, ideology and conviction.

How far will Alexander go when the lines of justice and vengeance are blurred? He was already betrayed once by people he deemed closest to him, which left the embers of resentment in him and really joined Sabretooth as mostly a means to counter his previous actions. To try to balance the karma from past sins. To start over fresh. To put some good use of his magic in hopes that his soul may not be permanently damned. Maybe by doing good in the world can he seek redemption? Magic is just a tool right and whether it be used for good or evil is dependent on the user. In a sense magic is an extension of one self, so what does it mean when ones magic is tainted with demon? Only time can tell.

Well out of character reasons is that I am an active member that has years of RP experience. I have played everything from vampires, demons, fallen angels, and mages. I also have a preference of multi-faceted characters with internal struggles about what is right and wrong. I like writing stores with moral dilemmas, internal struggles and how human spirit can conquer them. Is the world black and white? No, it is in shades of grey and this would be a prime example of such a situation. How will this character

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 4th March 2014, 1:39 pm

Zenneth wrote:Guild: Sabretooth
    Position: Flame Demon Slayer
    Activity: 7 Days a week
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Because Alexander Zenneth is already a semi dark character that tries to hide his pain and inner darkness with fake smiles and other emotions. It would provide an inner struggle to not fall into the lure of demonic corruption.  Because ones integrity can be tested until they have power. It would cause a series of RP questioning whether using said magic is justified. It supposed to be magic based off demons after all and thus would be considered corrupt. Alexander as a person attempts to pursue jutice with tainted magic. Thus creating a contradiction in power, ideology and conviction.

How far will Alexander go when the lines of justice and vengeance are blurred?  He was already betrayed once by people he deemed closest to him, which left the embers of resentment in him and really joined Sabretooth as mostly a means to counter his previous actions.  To try to balance the karma from past sins. To start over fresh. To put some good use of his magic in hopes that his soul may not be permanently damned.  Maybe by doing good in the world can he seek redemption? Magic is just a tool right and whether it be used for good or evil is dependent on the user. In a sense magic is an extension of one self, so what does it mean when ones magic is tainted with demon? Only time can tell.

Well out of character reasons is that I am an active member that has years of RP experience. I have played everything from vampires, demons, fallen angels, and mages. I also have a preference of multi-faceted characters with internal struggles about what is right and wrong. I like writing stores with moral dilemmas, internal struggles and how human spirit can conquer them.  Is the world black and white? No, it is in shades of grey and this would be a prime example of such a situation. How will this character

Right, I've gotten the goods to approve you on this.

So I'll approve you.

Have fun with the spot and magic; go make your new magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Position V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Iziel
    Iziel

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Iziel 5th March 2014, 3:03 am

Guild: Fairytail
    Position: Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

• About my character:  He is ambivalent to everything in life—even his own death. He's not evil, he may or may not help a person, he's a male in his nineteens, suffers from the loss of all of his close friends, family, neighbors, acquaintances. This has greatly mentally affected the boy's heart and mind, a spark of insanity and love for bloodshed reside within his fragile heart, but he denies it's existence by refusing to let his anger, desperation take a hold of him, soon this boy comes to the realization of his weakness, as he notices his friends get hurt, his lust for power increases, and while not telling others about his destination he leaves and trains away, coming back as a stronger individual with a stronger, different mentality, he's neutral, he's both bad and good, he would do anything for his guild mates, and is as likely to help a person as not, he dislikes those who toss their friends and allies as if yesterdays garbage, and is quite vengeful, while having not many things he likes, he's not the type that's to turn against his friends and harm them, in fact he may betray the guild, or sacrifice himself, but only for the sake of his beloved guild, he may lie, and he may sin, if it's for the smiles of his friends, being a neutral character, that's both vengeful, and forgiving, loving, and hating, he remains the man who loves his guild till death and beyond.

• About me: Well...The name's Zane, I live with my single mother, my da-(Oh...that's not how it goes? oooh I understand now, o-okay alright here I go again..) I am not the type to rp in more than one rp(which can sometimes distract the user) as I am not capable of role playing on more than one rp, so I wouldn't be distracted by such things, and I really don't have an Idea for a good magic, not right now anyway(must get the muse back>.<) and I recently donated to become a VIP, hoping to hold the position of a slayer, and assist the site, so since I am a VIP why not strike with my luck and see if I get this position or not, it's either two birds with one stone or one bird with one stone; both ways  it's a win. I am daily active, and I plan to remain so, I am addicted to rping, so one day no rping, means no life (u_u true..I am a machine, I enter standby) No bragging intended but many times came where I doubted myself in previous sites, and I was told I have good rping skills, I am descriptive, and skilled in rping and fighting  with sense, I intend to give a good show to everyone, and I plan to uphold the position without disappointing you, and hopefully  my days with the members will be, sweet unforgettable memories, and although I am new, and unlike some new members who just enter and ignore the rules, I have read the rules, and I think I've got more than half of them already, I do not act cockily and I know full well my position as a VIP member, my limits, and my rights, I shall not argue with the mods regarding any stupid matter, and I wish to assist building the site, and although I am a new comer I love this place, the people are kind, no one holds a grudge, and everyone seems well mannered, which guarantees my stay.^^

Thanks for your time.

Iziel.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 5th March 2014, 4:34 am

About my character: He is ambivalent to everything in life—even his own death. He's not evil, he may or may not help a person, he's a male in his nineteens, suffers from the loss of all of his close friends, family, neighbors, acquaintances. This has greatly mentally affected the boy's heart and mind, a spark of insanity and love for bloodshed reside within his fragile heart, but he denies it's existence by refusing to let his anger, desperation take a hold of him, soon this boy comes to the realization of his weakness, as he notices his friends get hurt, his lust for power increases, and while not telling others about his destination he leaves and trains away, coming back as a stronger individual with a stronger, different mentality, he's neutral, he's both bad and good, he would do anything for his guild mates, and is as likely to help a person as not, he dislikes those who toss their friends and allies as if yesterdays garbage, and is quite vengeful, while having not many things he likes, he's not the type that's to turn against his friends and harm them, in fact he may betray the guild, or sacrifice himself, but only for the sake of his beloved guild, he may lie, and he may sin, if it's for the smiles of his friends, being a neutral character, that's both vengeful, and forgiving, loving, and hating, he remains the man who loves his guild till death and beyond.

About me: Well...The name's Zane, I live with my single mother, my da-(Oh...that's not how it goes? oooh I understand now, o-okay alright here I go again..) I am not the type to rp in more than one rp(which can sometimes distract the user) as I am not capable of role playing on more than one rp, so I wouldn't be distracted by such things, and I really don't have an Idea for a good magic, not right now anyway(must get the muse back>.<) and I recently donated to become a VIP, hoping to hold the position of a slayer, and assist the site, so since I am a VIP why not strike with my luck and see if I get this position or not, it's either two birds with one stone or one bird with one stone; both ways it's a win. I am daily active, and I plan to remain so, I am addicted to rping, so one day no rping, means no life (u_u true..I am a machine, I enter standby) No bragging intended but many times came where I doubted myself in previous sites, and I was told I have good rping skills, I am descriptive, and skilled in rping and fighting with sense, I intend to give a good show to everyone, and I plan to uphold the position without disappointing you, and hopefully my days with the members will be, sweet unforgettable memories, and although I am new, and unlike some new members who just enter and ignore the rules, I have read the rules, and I think I've got more than half of them already, I do not act cockily and I know full well my position as a VIP member, my limits, and my rights, I shall not argue with the mods regarding any stupid matter, and I wish to assist building the site, and although I am a new comer I love this place, the people are kind, no one holds a grudge, and everyone seems well mannered, which guarantees my stay.^^

Thanks for your time.

Iziel.

Allright, but I need to see an RP sample from you first. Describing how you are using this magic, and act as a god slayer. When your done pm it to me

Phantom King
    Phantom King

The Lightning Deity

Regular VIP Status- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Quake Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Phantom King 5th March 2014, 7:55 am

Guild: Tartarus
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: 16+ Hours A Day

Theo should be the venom slayer for several reasons I believe. For one he is in the dark guild Tartarus , the dark guild that is known for it's harboring of creatures known as demons. A demon slayer would be no difference to that of a demon, and would fit his guilds theme. Theo himself is now a very dark Mage , who wishes to spread nothing but pain and suffering throughout the world. With him being already a corrupted and vile Mage , the Influence of a demon and it's magic upon him will further his notion of being nothing but pure evil through it's hellish power.

Another reason I think Theo deserves this magic is because of how he will use the magic. He Will not just use it to straight up attack the opponents , he will let the effects of his magic seep into the pores of his opponents , or allies if they are caught in his attacks , and weaken them before unleashing a brutal onslaught upon them. If needed he will unleash the full fury of this magic and destroy who ever is needed to be destroyed. As a demon slayer , theo will act a little more devilish then others , he will not care about anything else but to accomplish his goals that will be obtainable through the use of this demonic magic.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 5th March 2014, 8:25 am

Guild: Tartarus
    Position: Venom Demon Slayer
    Activity: 16+ Hours A Day

Theo should be the venom slayer for several reasons I believe. For one he is in the dark guild Tartarus , the dark guild that is known for it's harboring of creatures known as demons. A demon slayer would be no difference to that of a demon, and would fit his guilds theme. Theo himself is now a very dark Mage , who wishes to spread nothing but pain and suffering throughout the world. With him being already a corrupted and vile Mage , the Influence of a demon and it's magic upon him will further his notion of being nothing but pure evil through it's hellish power.

Another reason I think Theo deserves this magic is because of how he will use the magic. He Will not just use it to straight up attack the opponents , he will let the effects of his magic seep into the pores of his opponents , or allies if they are caught in his attacks , and weaken them before unleashing a brutal onslaught upon them. If needed he will unleash the full fury of this magic and destroy who ever is needed to be destroyed. As a demon slayer , theo will act a little more devilish then others , he will not care about anything else but to accomplish his goals that will be obtainable through the use of this demonic magic.

If you want this I need an rp sample from you, where you need to describe how you handle this magic and how your character coops with being a demon slayer,

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 5th March 2014, 1:17 pm

About my character: He is ambivalent to everything in life—even his own death. He's not evil, he may or may not help a person, he's a male in his nineteens, suffers from the loss of all of his close friends, family, neighbors, acquaintances. This has greatly mentally affected the boy's heart and mind, a spark of insanity and love for bloodshed reside within his fragile heart, but he denies it's existence by refusing to let his anger, desperation take a hold of him, soon this boy comes to the realization of his weakness, as he notices his friends get hurt, his lust for power increases, and while not telling others about his destination he leaves and trains away, coming back as a stronger individual with a stronger, different mentality, he's neutral, he's both bad and good, he would do anything for his guild mates, and is as likely to help a person as not, he dislikes those who toss their friends and allies as if yesterdays garbage, and is quite vengeful, while having not many things he likes, he's not the type that's to turn against his friends and harm them, in fact he may betray the guild, or sacrifice himself, but only for the sake of his beloved guild, he may lie, and he may sin, if it's for the smiles of his friends, being a neutral character, that's both vengeful, and forgiving, loving, and hating, he remains the man who loves his guild till death and beyond.

About me: Well...The name's Zane, I live with my single mother, my da-(Oh...that's not how it goes? oooh I understand now, o-okay alright here I go again..) I am not the type to rp in more than one rp(which can sometimes distract the user) as I am not capable of role playing on more than one rp, so I wouldn't be distracted by such things, and I really don't have an Idea for a good magic, not right now anyway(must get the muse back>.<) and I recently donated to become a VIP, hoping to hold the position of a slayer, and assist the site, so since I am a VIP why not strike with my luck and see if I get this position or not, it's either two birds with one stone or one bird with one stone; both ways it's a win. I am daily active, and I plan to remain so, I am addicted to rping, so one day no rping, means no life (u_u true..I am a machine, I enter standby) No bragging intended but many times came where I doubted myself in previous sites, and I was told I have good rping skills, I am descriptive, and skilled in rping and fighting with sense, I intend to give a good show to everyone, and I plan to uphold the position without disappointing you, and hopefully my days with the members will be, sweet unforgettable memories, and although I am new, and unlike some new members who just enter and ignore the rules, I have read the rules, and I think I've got more than half of them already, I do not act cockily and I know full well my position as a VIP member, my limits, and my rights, I shall not argue with the mods regarding any stupid matter, and I wish to assist building the site, and although I am a new comer I love this place, the people are kind, no one holds a grudge, and everyone seems well mannered, which guarantees my stay.^^

Thanks for your time.

Iziel.

Allright Me and Kyll have reviewed your RP sample, and the outcome. Approved. Congrats, your a thunder god slayer now. Don't waste it.

Kyll: DENIED! NO NAKAMA SPEECH! (jkjk)

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 7th March 2014, 3:14 pm

Venom Demon Slayer
    Phantom King approved!

Post by Guest 10th March 2014, 5:29 am

I don't want to be an ass but Caramel Heart/Cards hasn't really been active much...so I'm going to reserve the Glacier God Slayer position for my alt Bliss Marce'el. Her magic will transition to slayer magic at C-rank.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th March 2014, 6:42 am

I don't want to be an ass but Caramel Heart/Cards hasn't really been active much...so I'm going to reserve the Glacier God Slayer position for my alt Bliss Marce'el. Her magic will transition to slayer magic at C-rank.

approved, I've seen you rp enough to take up such a position.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 10th April 2014, 10:45 am

positions have been updated

Themes:
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 18th April 2014, 2:54 am

Guild: Guildless for now.
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: Every day in the week and almost all my free time goes to the site
    Why should my character be

In character: Well Indar is a character who is shrouded in mystery from his magic. He is fairly evil and really wants to cause destruction to the world. This however doesn't make him a person who would abandon or betray his friends and family. The Metallic God Slayer magic would fit him for those reasons, as it is considered unholy. Indar has a tendency to be incredibly brutal and destructive in battle, making a destructive magic like the Metallic God Slayer fit him. His ultimate goal would be to wipe out all of the people who stand in his way or who ally themselves with the magic council or the king. God slayer magic would give him the tools to do so and would make him sound more intimidating. Also the fact that for a secondary he uses a ligthning dragon slayer lacrima, could lead to some amazing combinations with the metallic god slayer magic. Indar could put the magic into use to make his evil goals a reality. In battle he would try to pull out the maximum potential of the magic, even going to lengths that may be dangerous for him, both physically and mentally.

About me: Well, not sure jow to start it but here goes, I have been role playing for a few years now and during that time have never played a character that was good or even neutral, always a villain or a psychopath. I have been successful with role playing them. Activity vise I am fairly active. I haven't missed a day for over a month and all my free time goes to the site. The site has become my main source of entertainment. I am also a patient person, so if needed I can wait for a long time. With my posts I'm usually quick and well, I seem to be disappointed with my posts as I am with anythings I do. But they still seem fairly good.

Hoping to get the position.
    Indar

Slayer Position 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 18th April 2014, 4:08 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I'm always on. Almost all of my free time is spent here, unless I have football training or exams.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Victoria is a character that has Ice Magic as a primary magic, which means she has worked with water magic before, even though it was not in the liquid state. She is a person with a destructive and incredibly hiperacitve personality, which would fit the Dragon Slayer Magic. Besides, in Victoria's histpry there is a space of time in which there is nothing known about her, beside the fact that she is taught magic, but not by who. Her mentor could easily be a dragon and could be teaching her Dragon Slayer Magic, so Victoria being taught DS magic by a Dragon would be a possibility, and not a small, but a big possibility.
    About the way Victoria will use this magic: Victoria isn't a dark mage, so she isn't evil. She can be hostile sometimes, or cold, but never evil. She would use this magic in order to complete jobs that were given to her and to help other people or have fun, but never for evil.

About me: Well, I have been roleplaying for a few years, and my character have always been pretty cheerfull, or incredibly evil. About activity, I am pretty much always active in my free time, unless I have football training (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and sometimes I have a match against another team) or I have to study for an exam. I am patient, I can wait. About posting, I am usually very quick, since I spend most of my time here, and, although some of them are a bit short, they are usually pretty average and sometimes good.

I really hope I get this position. Like, reaaly
    IzzyxD

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Slayer Position Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Gemma
    Gemma

Bluting

Bluting

Moderator- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 3750

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hemokenisis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gemma 18th April 2014, 5:56 am

Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Position: Light God Slayer
    Activity: Very Active (everyday varying with my school schedule)
    Why Should Your Character Be....:

Ambiguity. It is a word which in my opinion defines perfectly the type of power that is the one of the Light God Slayer. How can a magic made to kill Gods can be considered somewhat "evil" when it is based on light the one element always associated to various divinities? I'm very attracted to this kind of slightly conflicting things and so is my character mainly because she is somewhat conflicted too, as I think the fact she's in Eclipse Soul shows, or her lack of alliance, going on the side that advantages her the most let it be evil or dark. To her those are just terms for people to excuse themselves from guilt or peg it on others in her opinion. I feel like the Light God Slayer magic does hold by it's conflicting nature some kind of neutrality that Gemma associates way.

Another reason why I think it would be quite interesting for her to get this position is her lineage, Light of Luna which clearly shows that she has a direct link with light magic in her genealogy and it would seem quite possible as well as interesting to have her develop that magic into the one if a God Slayer, since her ancestry is directly linked to a Goddess (who is also associated with gravity, something I will give back to Gemma once she get’s the necessary funds, so I really do feel like there’s a certain providential aspect going on here) I just feel like my character would be able to embody quite well the subtleties of the magic that’s visible even through it’s appearance (Black light definitely says a lot on it’s conflicting nature)

About me, although I am quite new on the forum, I have roleplayed on and off for about five years across multiple formats, platforms and fandoms so I believe that I definitely can roleplay correctly such a position as well as do it realistically combat wise in relation to strategies, limits of the magic etc. Overall I’m very interested, and so far have had a great time on the forum, mainly by meeting many people who’ve helped me out and told me to go for this, and have already donated to the forum in my first week of joining (Check cosmic coin balance as proof for VIP account) so it’s quite certain I will be sticking around for a bit, and I would love to do so as the resident Light God Slayer.

Thank you for your consideration! Tell me if anything else is needed.

T H E M E  
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 19th April 2014, 7:22 am

Indar wrote:Guild: Guildless for now.
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: Every day in the week and almost all my free time goes to the site
    Why should my character be

In character: Well Indar is a character who is shrouded in mystery from his magic. He is fairly evil and really wants to cause destruction to the world. This however doesn't make him a person who would abandon or betray his friends and family. The Metallic God Slayer magic would fit him for those reasons, as it is considered unholy. Indar has a tendency to be incredibly brutal and destructive in battle, making a destructive magic like the Metallic God Slayer fit him. His ultimate goal would be to wipe out all of the people who stand in his way or who ally themselves with the magic council or the king. God slayer magic would give him the tools to do so and would make him sound more intimidating. Also the fact that for a secondary he uses a ligthning dragon slayer lacrima, could lead to some amazing combinations with the metallic god slayer magic. Indar could put the magic into use to make his evil goals a reality. In battle he would try to pull out the maximum potential of the magic, even going to lengths that may be dangerous for him, both physically and mentally.

About me: Well, not sure jow to start it but here goes, I have been role playing for a few years now and during that time have never played a character that was good or even neutral, always a villain or a psychopath. I have been successful with role playing them. Activity vise I am fairly active. I haven't missed a day for over a month and all my free time goes to the site. The site has become my main source of entertainment. I am also a patient person, so if needed I can wait for a long time. With my posts I'm usually quick and well, I seem to be disappointed with my posts as I am with anythings I do. But they still seem fairly good.

Hoping to get the position.
    Indar

I've seen your work, and how you rp. Also I do think that this magic will fit your character, definitely when he is going to join the new dark guild. So consider this approved.

IzzyxD wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: I'm always on. Almost all of my free time is spent here, unless I have football training or exams.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Victoria is a character that has Ice Magic as a primary magic, which means she has worked with water magic before, even though it was not in the liquid state. She is a person with a destructive and incredibly hiperacitve personality, which would fit the Dragon Slayer Magic. Besides, in Victoria's histpry there is a space of time in which there is nothing known about her, beside the fact that she is taught magic, but not by who. Her mentor could easily be a dragon and could be teaching her Dragon Slayer Magic, so Victoria being taught DS magic by a Dragon would be a possibility, and not a small, but a big possibility.
    About the way Victoria will use this magic: Victoria isn't a dark mage, so she isn't evil. She can be hostile sometimes, or cold, but never evil. She would use this magic in order to complete jobs that were given to her and to help other people or have fun, but never for evil.

About me: Well, I have been roleplaying for a few years, and my character have always been pretty cheerfull, or incredibly evil. About activity, I am pretty much always active in my free time, unless I have football training (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and sometimes I have a match against another team) or I have to study for an exam. I am patient, I can wait. About posting, I am usually very quick, since I spend most of my time here, and, although some of them are a bit short, they are usually pretty average and sometimes good.

I really hope I get this position. Like, reaaly
    IzzyxD

Allright, you have been around for some time now Izzy, however based on that I can't just hand you over this position. So if you want this I need from you an rp sample with a word count of at least 1000 words. Where you will act as the dragon slayer as character and on how you handle the magic. You can send it to my inbox.

Gemma wrote:Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Position: Light God Slayer
    Activity: Very Active (everyday varying with my school schedule)
    Why Should Your Character Be....:

Ambiguity. It is a word which in my opinion defines perfectly the type of power that is the one of the Light God Slayer. How can a magic made to kill Gods can be considered somewhat "evil" when it is based on light the one element always associated to various divinities? I'm very attracted to this kind of slightly conflicting things and so is my character mainly because she is somewhat conflicted too, as I think the fact she's in Eclipse Soul shows, or her lack of alliance, going on the side that advantages her the most let it be evil or dark. To her those are just terms for people to excuse themselves from guilt or peg it on others in her opinion. I feel like the Light God Slayer magic does hold by it's conflicting nature some kind of neutrality that Gemma associates way.

Another reason why I think it would be quite interesting for her to get this position is her lineage, Light of Luna which clearly shows that she has a direct link with light magic in her genealogy and it would seem quite possible as well as interesting to have her develop that magic into the one if a God Slayer, since her ancestry is directly linked to a Goddess (who is also associated with gravity, something I will give back to Gemma once she get’s the necessary funds, so I really do feel like there’s a certain providential aspect going on here) I just feel like my character would be able to embody quite well the subtleties of the magic that’s visible even through it’s appearance (Black light definitely says a lot on it’s conflicting nature)

About me, although I am quite new on the forum, I have roleplayed on and off for about five years across multiple formats, platforms and fandoms so I believe that I definitely can roleplay correctly such a position as well as do it realistically combat wise in relation to strategies, limits of the magic etc. Overall I’m very interested, and so far have had a great time on the forum, mainly by meeting many people who’ve helped me out and told me to go for this, and have already donated to the forum in my first week of joining (Check cosmic coin balance as proof for VIP account) so it’s quite certain I will be sticking around for a bit, and I would love to do so as the resident Light God Slayer.

Thank you for your consideration! Tell me if anything else is needed

Gemma, you haven't been here that long yet so I don't have a clear idea on how you rp. But from the bits I have seen I do think you are qualified for a slayer position. But to be sure, I would like that you send me a rp sample. Of at least 1000 words, where you will describe to me on how you are as the light god slayer. As well on how you handle the magic.

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Slayer Position Empty Water Dragon Slayer

Post by Naziel 19th April 2014, 12:29 pm

Guild: Sabertooth

Activity: I am online all day excluding when i have work and on every day as well as always looking for new threads.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Naziel should be The water Dragon Slayer because he is someone who is a light mage and has a close group of friends and a fierce love for Sabertooth and the protection of the Guild, although he uses Lightning make magic he doesn't not have a lot of control over it but loves to stand in the rain and finds water very soothing. His history is an open book just waiting to be written and with such a fresh character I could take him anywhere. Naziel is someone who will do anything to take care of his friends and defend his home. Naziel has a dark lineage with a demon mask and it is a deep dark secret he wishes not to show people which will grow with RP to make him a potentially suspicious character within the Guild which I also intend to build on in time to come. His Love for his friends gives him his strength and his resolution to be the best that he can be along with his dream to become a wizard saint to bring peace to Earthland. Overall the possibilities for the character are endless and since he is such a fresh character I believe I could create a unique and inventive story line for why he has awakened his memory to being a Dragon Slayer.

About me: Well I've been role playing for several years and all of my free time goes into it as well as trying to work on my voice acting. Personally ever since the start of Fairytail I have been addicted to the Manga and the anime and I even have my Fairy Tail tattoo haha! I adore the Dragon slayer dedication to their livelyhood and the pride of who they are and what they believe in. I want to put that same mentality into Naziel and make him the best that he can be as I'm not going anywhere as I already adore the site! I am completely and utterly dedicated to the site and the idea of being allowed to RP as a Dragon Slayer is something that is very close to me. I have no issues with putting the time in and making Naziel as the water dragon slayer a character that would bring about a lot of great RP scenarios and plots and help build the excellent reputation of the site. I'm also a donator to the site and if possible instead of having a Lacrima, is it possible to get the position of 1st Gen Water Dragon slayer, I'm happy to rewrite some of Naz's history and his magic (obviously). :3

RP SAMPLE:

Slayer Position 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 21st April 2014, 3:59 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position:  Thunder God Slayer
    Activity: Always. I am active Always, no matter what.
    Victoria.... Why should Victoria be a God Slayer?
    Victoria Anna Hunter is a character that many people know as a cheerful, outgoing, social girl that likes to drink and laugh with her friends. Alas, this girl, has suffered a lot in her past. Tortured by her father and withnessed a blood bath in which her mother was killed, Victoria hides an insane and traumatized self deep into the depths of her heart. God Slayer magic is known as a magic that lies upon those whom have suffered much and that have hatred in their hearts, as well as evil. Although Victoria doesn't look like an evil person, her other self, the one that holds hatred, will of vengance, evil, pure evil.
    As mentioned in my last app, there is a period in Victoria's life in which pretty much nobody knows where she is. Thus, this can mean that she was in the posession of a God, being taught God Slayer Magic.
    Also, Victoria owns a very cruel side of hers, accquired after she saw her mother's death, and desenvoluped in the period in which nobody knows anything of her. The Thunder God, which is considered a cruel god, made her develop that cruelness. However, soon after leaving the God's paws, Victoria understood what had happened and managed to try and seal her personality

About me:  Well, I guess I should elaborate this more than the last one. I have been roleplaying for a few years, and I can say I have some exprience with it. My more famous characters are in Percy Jackson roleplays and in Vampire Academy roleplays, and on all in which I am in I am active. I usually spend all of my free time in Fairy Tail RP, and sometimes tend to stay here instead of studying for exams. My posts in jobs always cover up the length required, and my Social Thread Posts... well, when I am in the mood, I tend to make them large. About my posts in the future, I have it planned making them better, and, well, that's everything, in conclusion. I didn't think I'd have to apply again, but, since I lost the first magic.... However, nevermind

Once again, I hope I get this spot. For real.
    IzzyxD

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Slayer Position Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Ethan Ran
    Ethan Ran

Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Black Ice
    Guild : Nox Animus (Ace)
    Mentor : Vaermina
    Experience : 1250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ethan Ran 21st April 2014, 4:52 am

Guild: Guildless for the time being
    Position: Venom God Slayer
    Activity: All Week (May vary depending on future exams)
    Why Should My Character Be:

In character: I believe the enigmous character of the Venom God Slayer would be the optimal fit for Ethan as he himself is quite the mystery himself with his unpredictable personality. He's the only one that would appreciate the magic for what it truly is. After all, why would a god create poison? Was it created to spread suffering among the living? Whas it meant to strenghten them? There's no actual way to know and as such it perfectly fits Ethan as one who strives to discover the unknown. Other than that it's capabilities in actual combat would fit him perfectly due to its unique properties. Using the power of the Venom God Slayer one can completely destroy ones enemies slow and steady ensuring victory and success in all his endeavors. His own tactical skills also ensures it being used to it's full extent. Him being a part time alchemist also makes it fit his personal interests.

I also plan on having a detailed story as to how he obtained this power to begin with and how he came to be the way he is, effectively integrating the Venom god into my overall storyline.

About Me: I rank as a newbie here and there's not much to prove my skills a rp:er but i have rp:ed for more than 2 years and have more than adequate skills and experience to handle this position. I have a lot of time on my hands keep active here. I have experience as the enigmous type of character which you're never sure what he's up to. I like this forum a lot and enjoy spending time with the people here. Seijin granted me the position as VIP during christmas and I didn't really have a detailed plan as to what i was supposed to do with it, but now I know that i want this position so that i can influence the story in a greater aspect as well as becoming more important to the overall integrity of the site.

I would really appreciate if i could have this position and i'm willing to prove my worth through any means you find fit.

Slayer Position MWmqnnX
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 22nd April 2014, 5:08 am

Izzyxd wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: Always. I am active Always, no matter what.
    Victoria.... Why should Victoria be a God Slayer?
    Victoria Anna Hunter is a character that many people know as a cheerful, outgoing, social girl that likes to drink and laugh with her friends. Alas, this girl, has suffered a lot in her past. Tortured by her father and withnessed a blood bath in which her mother was killed, Victoria hides an insane and traumatized self deep into the depths of her heart. God Slayer magic is known as a magic that lies upon those whom have suffered much and that have hatred in their hearts, as well as evil. Although Victoria doesn't look like an evil person, her other self, the one that holds hatred, will of vengance, evil, pure evil.
    As mentioned in my last app, there is a period in Victoria's life in which pretty much nobody knows where she is. Thus, this can mean that she was in the posession of a God, being taught God Slayer Magic.
    Also, Victoria owns a very cruel side of hers, accquired after she saw her mother's death, and desenvoluped in the period in which nobody knows anything of her. The Thunder God, which is considered a cruel god, made her develop that cruelness. However, soon after leaving the God's paws, Victoria understood what had happened and managed to try and seal her personality

About me: Well, I guess I should elaborate this more than the last one. I have been roleplaying for a few years, and I can say I have some exprience with it. My more famous characters are in Percy Jackson roleplays and in Vampire Academy roleplays, and on all in which I am in I am active. I usually spend all of my free time in Fairy Tail RP, and sometimes tend to stay here instead of studying for exams. My posts in jobs always cover up the length required, and my Social Thread Posts... well, when I am in the mood, I tend to make them large. About my posts in the future, I have it planned making them better, and, well, that's everything, in conclusion. I didn't think I'd have to apply again, but, since I lost the first magic.... However, nevermind

Once again, I hope I get this spot. For real.
    IzzyxD
    approved

Ethan Ran wrote:Guild: Guildless for the time being
    Position: Venom God Slayer
    Activity: All Week (May vary depending on future exams)
    Why Should My Character Be:

In character: I believe the enigmous character of the Venom God Slayer would be the optimal fit for Ethan as he himself is quite the mystery himself with his unpredictable personality. He's the only one that would appreciate the magic for what it truly is. After all, why would a god create poison? Was it created to spread suffering among the living? Whas it meant to strenghten them? There's no actual way to know and as such it perfectly fits Ethan as one who strives to discover the unknown. Other than that it's capabilities in actual combat would fit him perfectly due to its unique properties. Using the power of the Venom God Slayer one can completely destroy ones enemies slow and steady ensuring victory and success in all his endeavors. His own tactical skills also ensures it being used to it's full extent. Him being a part time alchemist also makes it fit his personal interests.

I also plan on having a detailed story as to how he obtained this power to begin with and how he came to be the way he is, effectively integrating the Venom god into my overall storyline.

About Me: I rank as a newbie here and there's not much to prove my skills a rp:er but i have rp:ed for more than 2 years and have more than adequate skills and experience to handle this position. I have a lot of time on my hands keep active here. I have experience as the enigmous type of character which you're never sure what he's up to. I like this forum a lot and enjoy spending time with the people here. Seijin granted me the position as VIP during christmas and I didn't really have a detailed plan as to what i was supposed to do with it, but now I know that i want this position so that i can influence the story in a greater aspect as well as becoming more important to the overall integrity of the site.

I would really appreciate if i could have this position and i'm willing to prove my worth through any means you find fit.
    approved

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 26th April 2014, 8:18 pm

Guild: Guildless for now
    Position: Metallic Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily (Unless I'm really busy in real.)

I think that it would be rather interesting if Hana were to obtain Demon Slayer magic, since she will be struggling to resist being controlled by her magic. Hana is unable to socialize, make decisions and properly understand herself, and if you add in the expectations she carries and her fears, she is actually very stressed out deep inside, though she hardly even realizes it. After meeting some new acquaintances and told that she should be doing what she wanted in life, Hana has become even more unsure, confused and frustrated, adding in to her stress. Making decisions will become much more problematic for her, and she could end up doubting herself, doubting others, her reasons to live, and eventually starting to stop trusting people. There are quite a few possibilities as to what could happen. It would be really interesting for my characters plot and all in my opinion.

Out of character reasons, I am an active member when I don't have anything big going on in life, although I'm pretty aware I haven't been that active these days. Of course, I'll do my best to be more active, regardless of whether or not I get the Metallic Demon Slayer. I'll admit this is the first forum RP I've ever done, and the only one I'll ever do until I think I'm confident that I can juggle two sites. I'm pretty much a newbie to rping, but I really, really love writing, and I'm pretty sure my posts are of average quality.

Slayer Position Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 1st May 2014, 6:26 am

Hana Suzuki wrote:Guild: Guildless for now
    Position: Metallic Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily (Unless I'm really busy in real.)

I think that it would be rather interesting if Hana were to obtain Demon Slayer magic, since she will be struggling to resist being controlled by her magic. Hana is unable to socialize, make decisions and properly understand herself, and if you add in the expectations she carries and her fears, she is actually very stressed out deep inside, though she hardly even realizes it. After meeting some new acquaintances and told that she should be doing what she wanted in life, Hana has become even more unsure, confused and frustrated, adding in to her stress. Making decisions will become much more problematic for her, and she could end up doubting herself, doubting others, her reasons to live, and eventually starting to stop trusting people. There are quite a few possibilities as to what could happen. It would be really interesting for my characters  plot and all in my opinion.

Out of character reasons, I am an active member when I don't have anything big going on in life, although I'm pretty aware I haven't been that active these days. Of course, I'll do my best to be more active, regardless of whether or not I get the Metallic Demon Slayer. I'll admit this is the first forum RP I've ever done, and the only one I'll ever do until I think I'm confident that I can juggle two sites. I'm pretty much a newbie to rping, but I really, really love writing, and I'm pretty sure my posts are of average quality.

Right mate... Wow, this feels kinda good saying.

I've gotten an okay from an even higher up than myself, so...

'Tis approved!

Slayer Position V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keepers Curse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel Dragneel
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 4th May 2014, 3:51 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Activity: 6 days a week
    [b] I am an avid fan of the anime and am kind of obsessed with Natsu. My character magic i had planned for was elemental fire, but seeing that the fire slayer was available I decided I wanted to be that. My magic app has not been approved yet so I can see my character being the Fire Dragon Slayer.

Slayer Position Flamingtext_com_1399272533_671182336

225/750
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th May 2014, 3:54 pm

Ronrex wrote:Guild: Guildless
    [b] I am an avid fan of the anime and am kind of obsessed with Natsu. My character magic i had planned for was elemental fire, but seeing that the fire slayer was available I decided I wanted to be that. My magic app has not been approved yet so I can see my character being the Fire Dragon Slayer.

send me your rp sample. 1000 words sankyu

Themes:
    Ronrex
    Ronrex

Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keepers Curse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel Dragneel
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ronrex 4th May 2014, 5:50 pm

Kyll Vie wrote:
    Ronrex wrote:Guild: Guildless

send me your rp sample. 1000 words sankyu

When Earth came into existence along with it came 201 different copies of earth each one of these earths slightly different from the last. In some of these other earths instead of evolving from apes humans evolved from cats instead others had countries or continents missing. Every earth was different but at the center of all the earths was an earth prime the most advanced earth there was earth prime was the, first earth to discover the other 200 copies of it. At first earth prime was excited so they started doing research of the other 200 copies during this research they made 2 horrible discoveries. First among the 201 copies of earth there was one copy if destroyed the other 200 copies go with it and second there was an evil earth prime, who at the same time discovered the other 200 copies of itself.

This negative earth prime wanted to enslave the other 200 copies of earth so earth negative prime began enslaving dimension after dimension, with its advanced armies and military might. When all hope seemed lost earth prime created 5 power rings using 4 things all 201 copies of earth have in common the thing all 201 copies, had in common was the 4 elements water, fire, earth. And air. So earth prime sent these 5 rings out to find 5 people worthy or their power so 5 people where chosen to fight back the negative prime. When these 5 people were chosen the tide of war turned in favor of earth prime negative prime retreated for now this war is not over. For 500 years this war is still waging the wielders of the rings are given one of the four elements to control except the leader of the guardians, who controls all elements all the guardians are also given eternal youth.

The scientist who invented these rings forged them out of 5 mighty stars but the ability to forge stars was lost during the last major, conflict with negative prime which was 495 years ago. For 500 years the only two rings to changed ownership were the fire and the leadership ring both former wielders died at the hands of, negative prime’s army the ring only gives eternal youth not eternal life. The wielders of the ring stay young forever not immortal negative prime invented a new weapon with new found confidence. Negative prime attacked earth prime this is taking place in current time with this new weapon they have never seen the guardians stood their ground, and fought as the enemy charged there new weapon. Boom negative prime fired their new weapon straight for earth prime all 5 guardians tried to stop but failed in a last ditched effort the fire ring wielder, decided to take the blast head on all his friends yelling. As well as screaming stop don’t do it the leader of the guardians yelling get out of the way you moron the fire wielder simply said “to protect”.

Boom the fire guardian incinerated as the other 4 guardians standing in aw the guardians anger toke over as they lay waste to negative primes, new weapon and forces pushing them back home. After the battle earth prime and the guardians recover from their losses the leader of the guardians picks up the fire ring and activates its auto, function its auto function is to find a new wielder of it awesome power. Someone who is worthy of its awesome might and power someone who will up hold the values and morals of the guardians. You see this is where our story really begins as the ring flies throw all 201 copies of earth is searches for one and only one who is worthy. Five years later the ring finally starts circling one earth after five years earth prime is notified the fire ring has chosen someone who is worthy.

The ring is circling planet I.D # = 1-04 the ring starts its decent in to earth 1-04 atmosphere the ring circles a small town in a country called, United States of America the town’s name is Tracy, California. In this small town it is only 6 a.m. most people are sleeping still but there is a 17 year old boy named Age D. Dragion who getting ready. For his school day taking a shower, brushing his teeth little did he now on this day the day of his birthday his life will change forever as age, walks downstairs to the kitchen opens the refrigerator to see. That the pizza he wanted to eat was gone enraged by this age ran to his little brothers room to ask him what happened when he opens the door, the horror that age sees is his little brother angel eating his pizza. Age is only enraged more by this sight he sees his little brothers only response is mmm good pizza age says vengeance will be mine.

Age goes back to his room to do his homework at the last possible second rite when age finishes his mom yells time to go get in the car. Age runs out to the car gets in the front seat on the way to school age gives angel a death stair angel has no care for this look he is receiving. Mom says “age here is your stop” age “see you later mom” mom “age by honey here is lunch money” age “thanks mom”. Age heads to his first period hands in homework put text book up and sleeps teacher calls on age to answer a question age wakes up answers, question and then immediately goes back to sleep teacher annoyed. Continues on teaching second period turn in homework sleep age’s school schedule is turn in homework and sleep that’s all age’s school day is, sleep, eat, and turn in homework but he gets all B’s. Age is lazy but incredibly smart school bell rings age walks home on his way boom age hits the ground grabbing his forehead in pain looks around, to see what hit his head looking around he finds a ring….

There ya go

Slayer Position Flamingtext_com_1399272533_671182336

225/750

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:30 pm