Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wizard Saint Registration

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Wizard Saint Registration Empty Wizard Saint Registration

Post by Alye 18th January 2014, 3:38 pm

Wizard Saint Registration 14lqcux

"To become a member of the Ten Wizard Saints, a Mage must be granted this title by the Chairman of the Magic Council. There are different types of Mages who hold this prestigious title, though a few are known to be S-Rank Mages of their respective guilds or even Guild Masters. The strength of the Ten Wizard Saints is known to be so immense that they are well renowned throughout the continent. Members of the Ten Wizard Saints are exceptionally strong where a single member is able to take on scores of average Mages with ease and defeat more powerful Mages with little effort. In fact, it has been stated that if two members, current or former, were to clash in a fight, it could cause a "cataclysm"."

You must apply for the position that you want, if the staff do not feel you are responsible enough or active enough to up hold the position, your application will not be accepted. If you are inactive for two weeks without notice, your position will be stripped and handed to someone else.

~Tier HONORARY~
    This is for the fallen. and reserved for those who have shown appreciation to the legal side and are no longer capable of being a mage on this board.
    Honorary Wizard Saint - Kichiro Yukine

~Tier 0~
    Wizard Saint 0 - Zeno Sombras

~Tier 1~
    Wizard Saint 1 - Shuhei
    Wizard Saint 2 - Available
    Wizard Saint 3 - Available
    Wizard Saint 4 - Available

~Tier 2~
    Wizard Saint 5 - Zenshin
    Wizard Saint 6 - Available
    Wizard Saint 7 - Zack
    Wizard Saint 8 - Chaotic Rumble
    Wizard Saint 9 - Kirahunter
    Wizard Saint 10 - Legacy

~~~~~

~*Requirements*~

- Tier one is reserved for S rank mages and Tier 2 is reserved for A Rank and higher -

- To apply, for Tier 2 you must participate in 1 event -

- To upgrade to Tier 1, you must participate in 2 more events -

-To skip to Tier 1, you must participate in 3 events. -

- To apply, you must have participated in at least one site event -

- Generally, most positions will require you to have taken a big role in the event to have impacted it greatly, however, if a mage does other actions that impact the event or site, either directly or indirectly, that can reduce how big of a role and impact one would need to have in an event.  On extremely rare cases, an Admin can bypass the event rule to grant the one applying for the position that very position; THIS WILL HARDLY HAPPEN IF AT ALL!  A link to an Admin to review will be required in order for this rule to take effect -

- To apply, your character must be in good standings with the Magic Council and Fiore in general -

- If you would like someone's spot, you may challenge them to a duel. If they accept and lose, you will claim their position! -

- To upgrade to a higher position, in the same tier simply pm an Admin with proof of why you should upgrade to that position IN YOUR SAME TIER! -
    [/color]

Form for applying to the spots

Code:
    [b]Guild:[/b] (Name of the guild your character is in)
    [b]Position Wanted:[/b] (What position do you want? )
    [b]Rank:[/b] (What rank is your character)
    [b]Activity:[/b] (How active are you?)
    [b]Why Should Your Character Should Be....:[/b] (State the reason why you believe your character should have the position you requested. Please include the event you participated in)

~*Rules of Engagement: Dueling for Titles*~
    - B rank mages can duel anyone in Tier 2 titles. Wizard Saint 5 - 10.
    - Tier 2 mages can duel for Tier 1 titles. Wizard Saint 1 - 4.
    - The one challenged for the title can explain the rules of the challenge. It can be anything they want. A card game, an all out fight, a race, etc.
    - Once the challenge has been accepted by the opposing mage and they are both in agreement on the terms of the fight, they can start the thread.
    - Terms must be set with in 2 days of the battle. If the battle has not started with in 2 days of the gauntlet being thrown (THE PERSON CHALLENGED MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY WERE CHALLENGED), that person is disqualified and will lose their position.
    - If the challenger keeps refusing terms of the battle, that person will have to wait a week to challenge another opponent
    - On lookers and Spectators are allowed in each thread no matter what. There CANNOT be any interruptions to the fight though. However, if the two people dueling want to make some sort of awesome thread idea and have a dark guild or mage pop in and take them both on, by all means. Go ahead. Make things fun and interesting.
    -There is a maximum of 2 days between posts for both fighting sides.
    -If you go over 48 hours from the previous duel post you are disqualified and you lose. If you were challenged, then you lose your title, if you win you keep your title.
     -ADDENDUM: If the member is going to be busy for a bit, the fight can be delayed. The challenger or challenged has to be notified. COMMUNICATION IS KEY
    -Each member has to wait a week to challenge anyone or receive challenges, win or lose.

Now lets go about challenging use this code here:

Code:
    [b]Character Name:[/b] (Self Explanatory)
    [b]Position Dueling For:[/b] (What position do you want? )
    [b]Rank:[/b] (What rank is your character)
    [b]Notes:[/b] (Anything extra you wish to add like it's a grudge match... etc)

A mod will approve this and message the challenged person.

MORE NOTES ON DISQUALIFICATIONS/REMOVALS:
    WS's can be taken out of the standings for a variety of reasons.
    1. Inactivity for more than 2 weeks with out notification to Admin or Mods.
    2. Ability to sit in the cbox, but not post ICly for 2 weeks.
    3. Receiving messages on challenges but not replying back (you have no squatting rights if your Tier 1 or 2)
    Small note on 3: If you are posting ICly, but not answering your challengers you have no sportsmanship therefore you are no longer allowed to reapply for WS positions.
    4. Feeling of entitlement (No one in Tier 1 or 2 is entitled to their positions)
    5. Gone evil (That's a given)

These last few rules are going to be enforced in May.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wizard Saint Registration Empty Re: Wizard Saint Registration

Post by Rosetta Crawford 23rd January 2014, 12:05 pm

Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position Wanted: Number 7 or 8 preferably
    Activity: I'm on most days for at least two hours
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Zack is very powerful. He has displayed said power before, when he unleashed a tornado of demon slaying wind to help clear up the demons in Era. Furthermore, he has done a lot of good for other countries(if you look at his timeskip thread) so it would be good for diplomatic reasons. He is an S rank mage now and is the sort of wizard people could look up to. He never kills unless he can help it and he hasn't done anything to get into the wizard saint's bad books. Plus he took on Yugi, despite being weaker than him, helping Zenshin who is a current wizard saint. Considering the relationship between Council Chairman Sparrow and his brother Yugi I feel that this constitutes good reasoning.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wizard Saint Registration Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Wizard Saint Registration Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Wizard Saint Registration Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 23rd January 2014, 2:43 pm

Speed Demon Zack wrote: Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position Wanted: Number 7 or 8 preferably
    Activity: I'm on most days for at least two hours
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Zack is very powerful. He has displayed said power before, when he unleashed a tornado of demon slaying wind to help clear up the demons in Era. Furthermore, he has done a lot of good for other countries(if you look at his timeskip thread) so it would be good for diplomatic reasons. He is an S rank mage now and is the sort of wizard people could look up to. He never kills unless he can help it and he hasn't done anything to get into the wizard saint's bad books. Plus he took on Yugi, despite being weaker than him, helping Zenshin who is a current wizard saint. Considering the relationship between Council Chairman Sparrow and his brother Yugi I feel that this constitutes good reasoning.

I'm reserving slot 7 for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 26th January 2014, 5:51 am

Position Wanted: Any of the saints
    Activity: When I return from the hospital, all day, most days! (Apart from Sunday's, Monday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's which I'll be gone for about 3 hours due to practice)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ayeseru originally began as a dark mage.  He turned a new leaf when he saw the error in his ways, though that didn't stop him from retaining the knowledge he gained as a dark mage.  He knows some of the major players in the dark realm simply by hearing about them in his dark mage days, and even met some, which could prove useful for the future.  Not only that, but he still has the "dark mage thinking", meaning he could fairly accurately guess what dark mages can be plotting.  He believes now that he can change the ways of evil, and strives for that goal greatly.  Though he hasn't done much IC yet, during the timeskip, he'll be helping countries, bringing up his status.  He also stopped an organization that would take away and brainwash people with a Wizard Saint, Heero.  Ayeseru (once I get my magic approved) is going to be one of the fastest men on the site, right behind Shuhei, another Wizard Saint.  After all, shadows can travel at nearly the speed of light.  Ayeseru has also obtained great power as a 3rd generation dragon slayer, which puts him as a candidate as the guild representative. Not only that, but Shuhei has sealed away his insanity, which means Ayeseru is now far more reasonable and such. The seal can break, but it's so unbelievably tough to do so it isn't even a major worry, making him a reliable ally.

Also...  I'd prefer to send a RP sample if required rather than apply for quality 3.  I mean, I think I might be up to par, but lately, I haven't had great posts.  I've kinda hit a writers block.  But I feel like if I can pour all of my efforts into this, then perhaps I can get around it.

Last edited by Chaotic Rumble on 27th January 2014, 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Wizard Saint Registration V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 27th January 2014, 2:46 am

Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Position Wanted: WS #8
    Activity: I'm always lurking around, sometimes minutes sometimes hours depending on what's going on with the site. I'm always watching. ALWAYYYYYYYYYYS
    Why Your Character Should Be....:  Reiki has grown quite powerful after obtaining the power that is referred to as the 3rd Generation of Dragon Slayers. After his training in the country of Iceberg to control his powers, he came back to Fiore looking to help it's people like never before. He spread his name far and wide across the entire country, helping its people as best he could. During this period, he became recognized as one of the three strongest members of Eclipse Soul, being given the title of the Ace of Death. He actively wishes to become one of the Wizard Saints so that he can be recognized as a wizard the people can rely on to get things done and to protect them. Reiki also knows 4 of the 8 current Wizard Saint members, having worked with 3 of them personally in the past. Always helps to have friends in high places, especially those who know his power first hand and could speak for him.  

(Basically all of this is based off of my Time Skip post, which is how I am hoping to obtain said position. Also just putting this up here now, I realize my magic isn't finished yet. It will be up for review in the next few days.)

Wizard Saint Registration 471 Wizard Saint Registration H05POqb Wizard Saint Registration 471
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th January 2014, 11:03 am

Chaotic Rumble wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position Wanted: Any of the saints
    Activity: When I return from the hospital, all day, most days! (Apart from Sunday's, Monday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's which I'll be gone for about 3 hours due to practice)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Ayeseru originally began as a dark mage.  He turned a new leaf when he saw the error in his ways, though that didn't stop him from retaining the knowledge he gained as a dark mage.  He knows some of the major players in the dark realm simply by hearing about them in his dark mage days, and even met some, which could prove useful for the future.  Not only that, but he still has the "dark mage thinking", meaning he could fairly accurately guess what dark mages can be plotting.  He believes now that he can change the ways of evil, and strives for that goal greatly.  Though he hasn't done much IC yet, during the timeskip, he'll be helping countries, bringing up his status.  He also stopped an organization that would take away and brainwash people with a Wizard Saint, Heero.  Ayeseru (once I get my magic approved) is going to be one of the fastest men on the site, right behind Shuhei, another Wizard Saint.  After all, shadows can travel at nearly the speed of light.  Ayeseru has also obtained great power as a 3rd generation dragon slayer, which puts him as a candidate as the guild representative.  Not only that, but Shuhei has sealed away his insanity, which means Ayeseru is now far more reasonable and such.  The seal can break, but it's so unbelievably tough to do so it isn't even a major worry, making him a reliable ally.

Also...  I'd prefer to send a RP sample if required rather than apply for quality 3.  I mean, I think I might be up to par, but lately, I haven't had great posts.  I've kinda hit a writers block.  But I feel like if I can pour all of my efforts into this, then perhaps I can get around it.

Approved

Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th January 2014, 11:04 am

EclipseEx9 wrote:Guild: Eclipse Soul
    Position Wanted: WS #8
    Activity: I'm always lurking around, sometimes minutes sometimes hours depending on what's going on with the site. I'm always watching. ALWAYYYYYYYYYYS
    Why Your Character Should Be....:  Reiki has grown quite powerful after obtaining the power that is referred to as the 3rd Generation of Dragon Slayers. After his training in the country of Iceberg to control his powers, he came back to Fiore looking to help it's people like never before. He spread his name far and wide across the entire country, helping its people as best he could. During this period, he became recognized as one of the three strongest members of Eclipse Soul, being given the title of the Ace of Death. He actively wishes to become one of the Wizard Saints so that he can be recognized as a wizard the people can rely on to get things done and to protect them. Reiki also knows 4 of the 8 current Wizard Saint members, having worked with 3 of them personally in the past. Always helps to have friends in high places, especially those who know his power first hand and could speak for him.  

(Basically all of this is based off of my Time Skip post, which is how I am hoping to obtain said position. Also just putting this up here now, I realize my magic isn't finished yet. It will be up for review in the next few days.)

Approved

Themes:
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 27th January 2014, 4:36 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position Wanted: WS #10
    Activity: I'm usually on everyday excluding when I'm at school and sleeping.
    Why Your Character Should Be....: Mari, a fellow member of Fairy Tail ever since she joined the first time she entered the town of Magnolia. Slowly growing in power of strength and friendship with her guild/guild members she's grown a fondness for the compelling strength gained from fighting for those she cares about. Recently she's grown in power but and is continuously growing and learning from both her success and her failings to better herself both in and out of combat. Throughout her travels (within her TS) she begins to strengthen and control her burning fire as well as the being living within her soul. She's been known by few that she has this evil power hiding within her blood, but through extensive training and control she's able to control it to an extent, such as fighting against the overwhelming power but not completely (depending circumstances). She's always hoped of becoming a WS and plans on growing through the ranks.

(This is kinda both of her travels through here as well as through TS. Once I actually finish and post it, would some things be more clearer as how things are done.)

Wizard Saint Registration Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterWizard Saint Registration 1075957MagicWizard Saint Registration 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th January 2014, 4:43 pm

Sukiro wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position Wanted: WS #10
    Activity: I'm usually on everyday excluding when I'm at school and sleeping.
    Why Your Character Should Be....: Mari, a fellow member of Fairy Tail ever since she joined the first time she entered the town of Magnolia. Slowly growing in power of strength and friendship with her guild/guild members she's grown a fondness for the compelling strength gained from fighting for those she cares about. Recently she's grown in power but and is continuously growing and learning from both her success and her failings to better herself both in and out of combat. Throughout her travels (within her TS) she begins to strengthen and control her burning fire as well as the being living within her soul. She's been known by few that she has this evil power hiding within her blood, but through extensive training and control she's able to control it to an extent, such as fighting against the overwhelming power but not completely (depending circumstances). She's always hoped of becoming a WS and plans on growing through the ranks.

(This is kinda both of her travels through here as well as through TS. Once I actually finish and post it, would some things be more clearer as how things are done.)

Suki I'll give you the position, but the moment you start going dark... You're losing it.

Themes:
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 4th May 2014, 9:10 pm

Position Wanted: WS#10
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Nightken has came a long way since his first day walking through the doors of Fairy Tail and has helped a good deal of people since then. He has experienced both defeat and victory learning from both he has become a stronger person from them, but he wants to protect all of those he can even at the cost of his life. He believes that becoming a wizard saint he can protect cities worth of people since he's still growing in power it is also the best way for him to keep control of his power, knowing when it is needed and when it isn't. For character plot becoming a wizard saint would bring him a step closer to keeping his promise to his master.

Wizard Saint Registration For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Wizard Saint Registration 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 12th May 2014, 8:18 am

Nightken wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position Wanted: WS#10
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Nightken has came a long way since his first day walking through the doors of Fairy Tail and has helped a good deal of people since then. He has experienced both defeat and victory learning from both he has become a stronger person from them, but he wants to protect all of those he can even at the cost of his life. He believes that becoming a wizard saint he can protect cities worth of people since he's still growing in power it is also the best way for him to keep control of his power, knowing when it is needed and when it isn't. For character plot becoming a wizard saint would bring him a step closer to keeping his promise to his master.

I can approve this, but your activity is spotty off and on.

Themes:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 12th May 2014, 8:29 am

Position Wanted: Saint Numero Tres! (WS #3)
    Activity: All day, erry day!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well... LET'S BEGIN! First off, this is an upgrade! (horray!) Nah, but for real. My character has stopped an group that would take away and brainwash people alongside another Wizard Saint, Heero. Ayeseru is undoubtably the fastest mage on the site, being able to travel at the speed of shadows (which is nearly the speed of light) only second to Shuhei, Wizard Saint #1. His power is immense and can rival those who are currently in the tier 1 of Wizard Saints. He's nearly done containing a village of werewolves, which, without him, would spread out of Fiore and cause problems (alongside Sephiria). He is in the process of eliminating dragons from the Royal Castle, alongside another Wizard Saint, Reiki.

IC wise, it'll be good for my character. Boost his shy and small ego up a notch. People seem to like him wherever he goes. Make him actually live up to the title "Wizard Saint", rather than just letting the next guy who asks have at it.

Wizard Saint Registration V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 12th May 2014, 8:41 am

Chaotic Rumble wrote:Guild: Blue Pegasus
    Position Wanted: Saint Numero Tres!  (WS #3)
    Activity: All day, erry day!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well...  LET'S BEGIN!  First off, this is an upgrade!  (horray!)  Nah, but for real.  My character has stopped an group that would take away and brainwash people alongside another Wizard Saint, Heero.  Ayeseru is undoubtably the fastest mage on the site, being able to travel at the speed of shadows (which is nearly the speed of light) only second to Shuhei, Wizard Saint #1.  His power is immense and can rival those who are currently in the tier 1 of Wizard Saints.  He's nearly done containing a village of werewolves, which, without him, would spread out of Fiore and cause problems (alongside Sephiria).  He is in the process of eliminating dragons from the Royal Castle, alongside another Wizard Saint, Reiki.

IC wise, it'll be good for my character.  Boost his shy and small ego up a notch.  People seem to like him wherever he goes.  Make him actually live up to the title "Wizard Saint", rather than just letting the next guy who asks have at it.

I can't approve these yet. Stop jumping the gun.

Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 20th May 2014, 4:17 pm

Updates have been made to WS's due to more house cleaning. Wizard Saint 8 is open due to lack of character development and particular attitude towards certain members. If you want it back participate in an event and freakin apply for it.

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 20th May 2014, 5:11 pm

*Raises Hand* Move me up to 3 please. For availabilities sake.

× Bio
    × Magic

Wizard Saint Registration Rose

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 20th May 2014, 5:12 pm

*sips her green tea peacefully* To be upgraded one must meet the requirements please put in an app with your chronological events.

Themes:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 20th May 2014, 5:37 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail~
    Position Wanted: WS #8 or #10
    Activity: On everyday~
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    Hmm... Well. After Ebony stepped down as Guildmaster of Fairy Tail, she felt like she hasn't done anything for her guild, nothing for Fiore really. She believes becoming a Wizard Saint will not only help her in a way of building more confidence, it will allow her to give something to Fiore in return. Ebony is the type of person who wants to help as many people as she can, and will help anyone to the best of her abilities. She was never the smartest person in the world, but she would like to share her knowledge so others can learn from it~

(Sorry for short explanation D: I have to go to school!)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 20th May 2014, 5:38 pm

Leapflight wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail~
    Hmm... Well. After Ebony stepped down as Guildmaster of Fairy Tail, she felt like she hasn't done anything for her guild, nothing for Fiore really. She believes becoming a Wizard Saint will not only help her in a way of building more confidence, it will allow her to give something to Fiore in return. Ebony is the type of person who wants to help as many people as she can, and will help anyone to the best of her abilities. She was never the smartest person in the world, but she would like to share her knowledge so others can learn from it~

(Sorry for short explanation D: I have to go to school!)

Please finish this up and put in what events you have been a part of. THANK YOU.

Themes:
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 27th May 2014, 1:12 am

Guild: Fairy Tail~
    Hmm... Well. From the moment Ebony stepped into the Fairy Tail guild hall she knew so would never leave it. She has grown both emotionally and physically since joining, even becoming the Guild Master of Fairy Tail after the former WS Leonard. Ebony is known for her loyal and friendly manner, always trying to help too many people at once. Her downfall, however, is that she believes everyone had light within them, even the darkest of people which always makes her hesitate when it comes to battling dark mages on her own.

After Ebony stepped down as Guildmaster of Fairy Tail, she felt like she hasn't done anything for her guild, nothing for Fiore really. During the Timeskip, Ebony's confidence fell dramatically; as she believed she let down her guild when not being there for them during the Acnologia Event, causing her to even give up her Guild Master title.

Becoming a Wizard Saint will not only help Ebony in a way of building more confidence, but will allow her to give something back to Fiore and make up for what she had missed out on. Ebony is the type of person who wants to help as many people as she can, and will help anyone to the best of her abilities despite of who they are.

She was never the smartest person in the world, but she would like to share her knowledge so others can learn from it. She has battled alongside Wizard Saints such as Heero and Zenshin and was surprised to learn of their close friendship.

Events: Timeskip and Daybreak

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 3rd June 2014, 10:11 pm

Position Wanted: Wizard Saint #3
    Activity: Everday, 5-8 hours on average. 12-14 on good days
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I had the position before and I wish to have it again. Though I understand why you took it, because I was inactive for a month. Though I did say why here: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7148-no-internet . But either way, Leonard is a very strong swordsman, and he is known in the world for it. And he has grown stronger ever since. He should have the spot again because the title resounds respect and has it has a power of its own. With it, Leonard can easily protect his Fairy Tail family.

Because during his time as the protector of Fairy Tail, Leonard's title as the Wizard Saint helped in its protection. Not only that, it gave him the ability to inspire everyone around him. For common people down the street, to the great aspiring mages.

Though in the time he was gone "travelling", his post as the Wizard Saint was gone and it became difficult. But now he has returned stronger, he wants to continue to protect Fairy Tail and his friends. Because that is all that matters to him. The family he had created grow and be safe.
    Events Participated:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3643-event-attack-on-magnolia-prologue
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3704-event-battle-the-raid-on-magnolia-town

Wizard Saint Registration 60684_s
    Wizard Saint Registration 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 4th June 2014, 9:01 am

Leonard wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position Wanted: Wizard Saint #3
    Activity: Everday, 5-8 hours on average. 12-14 on good days
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I had the position before and I wish to have it again. Though I understand why you took it, because I was inactive for a month. Though I did say why here: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t7148-no-internet . But either way, Leonard is a very strong swordsman, and he is known in the world for it. And he has grown stronger ever since. He should have the spot again because the title resounds respect and has it has a power of its own. With it, Leonard can easily protect his Fairy Tail family.

Because during his time as the protector of Fairy Tail, Leonard's title as the Wizard Saint helped in its protection. Not only that, it gave him the ability to inspire everyone around him. For common people down the street, to the great aspiring mages.

Though in the time he was gone "travelling", his post as the Wizard Saint was gone and it became difficult. But now he has returned stronger, he wants to continue to protect Fairy Tail and his friends. Because that is all that matters to him. The family he had created grow and be safe.
    Events Participated:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3643-event-attack-on-magnolia-prologue
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3704-event-battle-the-raid-on-magnolia-town
    thanks for understanding why it was taken away in the first place, also for properly reapplying for it. And since I've seen you rp around the site for quite a while now I do know that you'll fit the bill xD.
    You character have done some heroic deeds and is always trying to uphold the good. So approved

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 9th June 2014, 8:00 pm

Position Wanted: Wizard Saint(Whatever number seems appropriate by whoever checks this)
    Activity: I have never been on the site and not seen myself. Anyway I dunno, I'm not an accurate judge of myself. Ask someone who isn't me. I normally come online at least to derp around for a little every day at the very least.
    Cuz Simon is the very best like no one ever was.
    I personally thought you had to be A-Rank to get this spot cuz that is when you vacate Rising Start spots but then I saw B-Ranks could apply so I was like "LOL WHY NOT?"
    On the topic of rising stars, Simon has been #1 since Kyll stepped down. So whatever qualified him for that transfer to this?
    Other things:
    Simon has on my occasions put his life and body on the line to protect the law and justice in Fiore.
    Example A: The time he got stabbed by Faust defending Magnolia during Daybreak
    Example B: The time he intercepted an attack from Acnologia to protect a guildmember in End to an Era. Then proceeding to stand up and fight an opponent two ranks higher then him to save the same friend a second time.
    Example C: The time he literally bit a bullet cannon ball recovering ancient relics for the magic council in The Hunter.
    Example D: The time he solo'd an army of werewolves(results pending)

Despite his long list of injuries and defeats he is pretty good at what he does.

He is the hero it is him.
    < I also got the little hero badge thing so I guess that counts for something?

Note: Please don't shoot me for the informality and weirdness of this app.

Events: The battle for Magnolia Savage Skull vs Fairy Tail, That one team battle tournament from a while back, the second DN tournament, Daybreak, End to an Era, Annual Guildmasters meeting

Last edited by Kirahunter on 9th June 2014, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Mentor : Feng Hang

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 9th June 2014, 8:12 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position Wanted: Wizard Saint #IDK
    Activity: Whenever I am needed I shall be there, whenever I am not needed I shall be there, whenever everyone wants me to leave and is screaming for me to get out I shall be there.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Zuo is awesome ask him he will confirm it. He repaired all the radiation damage to Hargeon after SOMEONE nuked it to dust. The old geezer then led a reconstruction effort leading to the revival of the port city. Naturally he then decided to rebuild Lamia Scale from the ground up and then over the course of a couple months led it from dust to winning the guild score board in season 2. Making it arguably the greatest guild in Fiore, keyword: arguably. But let us not argue about that here and now.

On top of that he punched Acnologia in the gut. Even if it wasn't the most effective attack in the world he still did it. He punched an apocalyptic dragon god king and lived to tell the tale. You wish you were this cool.  

In regards to his stance with the magic council: he hasn't done anything to make them dislike him and did try and help repel the attack on Era. I doubt they hate him.

Lastly he spends his free time training a new generation of heroes and world leaders in Lamia Scale. I like Zuo. Vote for Zuo.

Events: End to an Era, Annual Guildmasters Meeting

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th June 2014, 10:59 am

Position Wanted: Wizard Saint(Whatever number seems appropriate by whoever checks this)
    Activity: I have never been on the site and not seen myself. Anyway I dunno, I'm not an accurate judge of myself. Ask someone who isn't me. I normally come online at least to derp around for a little every day at the very least.
    Cuz Simon is the very best like no one ever was.
    I personally thought you had to be A-Rank to get this spot cuz that is when you vacate Rising Start spots but then I saw B-Ranks could apply so I was like "LOL WHY NOT?"
    On the topic of rising stars, Simon has been #1 since Kyll stepped down. So whatever qualified him for that transfer to this?
    Other things:
    Simon has on my occasions put his life and body on the line to protect the law and justice in Fiore.
    Example A: The time he got stabbed by Faust defending Magnolia during Daybreak
    Example B: The time he intercepted an attack from Acnologia to protect a guildmember in End to an Era. Then proceeding to stand up and fight an opponent two ranks higher then him to save the same friend a second time.
    Example C: The time he literally bit a bullet cannon ball recovering ancient relics for the magic council in The Hunter.
    Example D: The time he solo'd an army of werewolves(results pending)

Despite his long list of injuries and defeats he is pretty good at what he does.

He is the hero it is him.
    < I also got the little hero badge thing so I guess that counts for something?

Note: Please don't shoot me for the informality and weirdness of this app.

Events: The battle for Magnolia Savage Skull vs Fairy Tail, That one team battle tournament from a while back, the second DN tournament, Daybreak, End to an Era, Annual Guildmasters meeting
    approved for wizards saint #9

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th June 2014, 10:35 pm

Zuo Cii wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position Wanted: Wizard Saint #IDK
    Activity: Whenever I am needed I shall be there, whenever I am not needed I shall be there, whenever everyone wants me to leave and is screaming for me to get out I shall be there.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Zuo is awesome ask him he will confirm it. He repaired all the radiation damage to Hargeon after SOMEONE nuked it to dust. The old geezer then led a reconstruction effort leading to the revival of the port city. Naturally he then decided to rebuild Lamia Scale from the ground up and then over the course of a couple months led it from dust to winning the guild score board in season 2. Making it arguably the greatest guild in Fiore, keyword: arguably. But let us not argue about that here and now.

On top of that he punched Acnologia in the gut. Even if it wasn't the most effective attack in the world he still did it. He punched an apocalyptic dragon god king and lived to tell the tale. You wish you were this cool.  

In regards to his stance with the magic council: he hasn't done anything to make them dislike him and did try and help repel the attack on Era. I doubt they hate him.

Lastly he spends his free time training a new generation of heroes and world leaders in Lamia Scale. I like Zuo. Vote for Zuo.

Events: End to an Era, Annual Guildmasters Meeting

Denied due to Main being WS 9

Themes:

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 5:11 pm