Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Wizard Saint's Invitation

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

The Wizard Saint's Invitation Empty The Wizard Saint's Invitation

Post by Kirahunter 7th December 2014, 8:04 am

"Yo! I am Simon the Phoenix! The youngest member of the Wizard Saints and all in all awesome dude. But I have a problem. Recently I have been experiencing a lapse in my health, it is tied to a recently acquired magic. I cannot express anymore information regarding this as this is an unsafe channel of communication. I have consulted many experts with mixed results, but there has been one unifying message from all experts magical or medical: unknown to me when I first acquired it this magic that I have taken on is tied to celestial spirits. It isn't much of a lead but I would ask that you wielders of the celestial spirit keys come to me in my time of need and help me if you can in finding some answers to my ailment. I know little about the celestial spirits and I would hope you know much. This is imperative to not just my personal safety but for the peace of Fiore. Because dreaded be the day when a Wizard Saint a symbol of peace of the strength of all that is good and light, left incapable of combat by illness, is publicly humiliated, tortured, and killed by a vengeful dark mages. It would be crushing for the moral of the nation, and inspiring for the many dark forces of this country that lurk in the shadows. Chaos would ensue. I would also die which would really suck. So please come to the library of Magnolia at "XX:XXam on XX-XX-XXXX where I have rented out a large section for our private use and research."

Simon finished dictating the message to the scribe and nodded. The aged man finished writing and rolled up the piece of paper "Don't fear young man I will have copies made and sent out to the requested individuals at once." As he turned to leave the Fairy Tail guild hall the old man was stopped by Simon's hand on his shoulder "And remember. Not a word about my illiteracy to anyone. Understand?" The gentleman nodded "Oh of course. Can't have the world knowing the symbol of peace is dumb as nails." Simon weathered the insult and let him go. He needed to get that message out, his life could depend on it. As if on cue he felt a tightening in his chest followed by a wave of burning heat settling over him and only him. The boy phoenix curled his hands into fists and grit his teeth, the sensation was right up there with the time he got bit in half by a giant werewolf and died(thank goodness for revival magic). But it soon passed and Simon knew a moment of peace. His fists uncleanched and he took a deep breath "Damn these attacks are getting worse." So he had no choice but to wait for the big day.

2 weeks later: AKA the big day

Simon was already in a private meeting room in the Magnolia library. The room was very long meant to accommodate the a decent number of people, the walls wrapped in book shelves end to end. The center was filled with a long round wooden table that stretched the length of the room. The night before the librarians had stocked the shelves with every bit of celestial information and lore they could manage. The whole thing had cost Simon a pretty penny but it was worth it to learn what was going on with him. He sat in a large oak chair, way too big for him, located on the far side of the table from the double doors that let into the private meeting room. He was dressed in his usual shorts and a jacket with the addition of a large feather coat constructed of blue feathers that seemed to be made of flame. It was now the time for the contacted individuals to arrive so he waited for the first entry.

OOC Note:

This is not an official event. There are no jewel or exp rewards for participation. There are also no prizes for making stupidly long posts. This beginning post should be the longest one in the entire thread(unless you really have a lot of meaningful stuff to say), please do not fill your posts with "Event Fluff."

That explained please try to have fun

Kiradictionary:

Event Fluff (n): Excessive content players put into their posts during event threads. This is normally incredibly over the top and features 1000 word posts about things unrelated to the event such as a character's attire, things they did that morning, flashbacks to an unrelated event for "character development" and unrelated activities they did before arrival. This phenomenon is caused by players who are trying to showcase their rping ability in the hope of receiving some kind of prize for their ability to make long posts. Normally this just makes the event grader groan and cry because they have to read all the dumb and pointless fluff content. Trust me no one wants to read this, if you wouldn't want to read it: don't write it.

"Character Development": (n): Not to be confused with Character Development. "Character Development" is the process of having your character becoming unrealistically emotional. When a dropped banana peel reminds you of your dead dad, you may be suffering from "Character Development"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

The Wizard Saint's Invitation Empty Re: The Wizard Saint's Invitation

Post by JaffaArchfiend 8th December 2014, 11:42 am

When Kiersa received the letter she blinked at the contents. "A Wizard Saint... wants to... speak with me?" she asked the empty room softly before checking the date on the letter to the calender. Her eyes widened before she suddenly squeaked and began to get her things together. The nun memorised the address before burning the letter, figuring it was better to not leave such information lying around, even on her person.

It took her a little while to get to Magnolia Town from the guild-hall, and she still wondered why a place this large was still called a town. The nun put the thought from her head though as she came across the library and went inside. After a brief conversation with the reception desk she was led to the meeting room. Kiersa knocked on the door briefly before opening the door. "U-Um... h-hello?" she called out before seeing the boy sitting there. She blinked before double-checking that this was in fact the correct room.

Slowly she entered the room, bowing her head towards him. "H-Hello... I'm Kiersa Bec... you asked to see me? Sorry if I'm late..." Kiersa apologised as she stood there, a little uncertain as to what exactly she should do right now. She'd never been prepared for a meeting like this one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Wizard Saint's Invitation Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Experience : 1100

Post by Mary Mahoney 11th December 2014, 11:19 am

Mary on the other hand was amused by said letter. The boy that basically insulted every Rune Knight with that statement he just made. Rune Knights combated the darkness thank you very much! Mary simply grabbed the letter in her hands and proceeded to go to her destination. Through the front door, through the receptionist and to the library. Mary looked at all the books that were close by and smiled softly. This was almost overcompensating for something.

Still she arrived at the meeting place and noticed a certain person she called sister. Mary decided that it was time to poke some fun at Kiersa. Going behind the nun and hugged her in a form of a glomp attack, Mary said: "Oh don't mind Sister Kiersa over here. She always is shy when she meets new people. However she will be probably by far the bravest of us all. My name is Private First Class Mary Mahoney, Rune Knight Alpha Team." Mostly the hug was to comfort and have Kiersa stop stuttering, besides it has been far too long...

The Wizard Saint's Invitation 2h6tu1v
    Kocho
    Kocho

Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 21st December 2014, 4:38 pm

OOC: This post will be realllly small cause I didn't read the previous posts cause I'm in a hurry.

Kocho read the note surprised. Someone of a higher rank than her actually needed her help. She was happy and shocked at the same time. She arrived at the meeting place and looked around, spotting her team member Mary. "Hi Mary!" She said as she ran toward her.

OOC: I hope It matches everything cause I decided to skim it.

The Wizard Saint's Invitation Tnlk5ab
    Nami
    Nami

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Mentor : Krista Moto(Her Mother)
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seirei Mahou
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nami 21st December 2014, 6:35 pm

Nami had received an invitation of sorts. It seemed a wizard saint was calling on all celestial spirit wizards for help. Nami took out her keys and stared back and forth between the shimmering keys and the letter she had received. She wondered if she should really bother going all the way to magnolia town to help a stranger or not. She put her keys away and got off the bed in her dorm room. She shoved the letter into her pocket and departed for Magnolia Town. The celestial spirit wizard known as Nami, took quite awhile to finally reach her destination. She proceeded to the place of meeting only to find that a few people had already arrived at the place. She didn't know any of them so her expression was a blank and cold one as it normally was around strangers. She took the letter out from her pocket and held it up for all to see. "So which one of you sent this letter?" she asked to all the people present in the room.

The Wizard Saint's Invitation CnMCFME

Nami's Playlist:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 21st December 2014, 7:18 pm

Simon was relieved to see his summons answered quickly as the mage called Kiera appeared. He had just enough time to say "Hey! Thanks for coming," when another mage walked in calling herself Mary. The phoenix mage was about to greet her but was interrupted by an oncoming cough which he directed into his elbow as he got a slight taste of copper in his mouth, good hygiene practices matters children. Even though he had only paused for a moment he found the room was quickly filling up "Oh good to see a nice head count." Before he could go any further another mage came in and asked about the letter in reply Simon raised his hand "The letter came from me. Thanks for coming." Simon stood up and grinned at the assembled mages "Again I am very grateful for you all coming here. I'm not used to asking for help so please bare with me. So as my letter explained I am currently battling an unknown illness that I believe to be magic. Specifically celestial magic. No doctor has been able to help me so I have turned to you all. However I must keep this matter under wraps. As I explained in my letter this information would be deadly in the hands of a dark mage. So I must ask that if you do not believe you can keep a secret to please leave. However if you are convinced that you can help me and you know that you can keep this matter from the public eye please do have a seat." Simon himself sat down and gestured at all the tables around "I hope we can get straight to it. Once everyone is seated I will explain everything. Also I am open to questions." Taking his seat Simon noticed on his own sleeve a small bit of blood where he had coughed and quickly turned his arm so that it was not visible.

OOC: Not gonna enforce a strict posting order.
    However as not to leave anyone in the dust I am only going to post once everyone else has.
    Also make sure you do not post twice in between any of my posts for the same reason.

In other words fluid posting order
    Players 1-5 can post in any order but only once each, once all 5 have posted I will post, then everyone can post again

This is just to keep the posts going as fast as possible

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 22nd December 2014, 2:28 am

Kiersa gave a squeak as she was suddenly grabbed from behind... in a hug. When Mary started to speak, the nun gave a little blush of embaressment. She was about to speak when more people turned up. When the man asked about Zodiac keys, Kiersa slowly nodded, feeling a little uncertain how to act around these new people... The nun gave Mary a quick hug in return before extricating herself and taking a seat at the table. She listened to the Wizard Saint speak, and cough before she began to speak herself. "Umm... before we summon anyone here... do you mind if I try first?" Kiersa asked. "I... I know some holy healing magic... if that's alright I mean." the nun offered, a little uncertain as to how the Wizard Saint would react to divine magic being used on him, and at least wanting permission before she made her attempt.

Theme:

Kocho
    Kocho

Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kocho 23rd December 2014, 8:18 pm

Kocho looked around, surprised that thee wizard saint asked for the help of Celestial SPirit summoning mages. Most people looked down on them for their physically weak abilities. she wanted to prove to everyone that Celestial Spirit mages are just as talented as any god slayer. she walked up to the wizard saint and said, "Umm. Hi! I'm Kocho. It's only right for us to be properly introduced first."

The Wizard Saint's Invitation Tnlk5ab
    Nami
    Nami

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Mentor : Krista Moto(Her Mother)
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seirei Mahou
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nami 24th December 2014, 2:06 am

The short celestial wizard got her answer when the boy named Simon gave her a response. She eyed him briefly, taking note that he seemed to be a few years younger than her. She couldn't believe that this boy was a wizard saint but not as if it really mattered to her. Only reason she even showed up was because it peaked her curiosity, that and the meeting place was one of her favorite places, a library. Those were Nami's reasons for coming at all. She was about to say something when the young blonde nun who had been in a hug from another girl up until now stepped forward and spoke up. "Umm... before we summon anyone here... do you mind if I try first?" she asked the young wizard saint. It seemed she knew holy healing magic, a rare art indeed. This also peeked Nami's interest a bit as she raised an eyebrow and wondered how the wizard saint would respond to her request. Just then, another person who Nami assumed was also a celestial spirit wizard came in and approached Simon and nervously introduced herself as Kocho. The young girl had blue hair and blue eyes, she was quite cute but seemed to be a bit too young for the short celestial wizard. She soon realized this was NOT the time to be thinking about such thing so she shook the thought from her mind. She brought the focus of her mind back to the topic at hand and stepped forward to speak up as well. "Well Simon, you said you'd fill us in on the full details of why you have asked for help from celestial spirit wizards, correct? If so, I'd like to get right down to business if that's okay with you." After saying her piece, she took a seat furthest away from everyone else as that was where she felt most comfortable. She still had yet to introduce herself to the others but seeing as they were all complete strangers to her and had not even asked her for her name yet, Nami saw no reason to bother with going out of her way with a self-introduction. Beside, the celestial wizard was from a guild that most people might consider dark regardless of the fact that her guild held no true alignment, they were simply neutral. Neither good nor bad. These were the thoughts that raced through her mind at the time.

The Wizard Saint's Invitation CnMCFME

Nami's Playlist:
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Mary Mahoney 26th December 2014, 12:43 am

Mary chuckled slightly at Kiersa's embarrassment and stepped away so the nun can work her magic. Mary also started taking notes about every minuscule detail that Simon gave. He was afflicted by a magical malady, something that the nun would jump to attempt to heal. As for Mary? She was the opposite, she was meant to harm people rather than helping them. Still with a notepad she was starting to write every detail of everyone that was here. This was exciting to see so many people capable of summoning Celestial Spirits. So with a smile she walked to every person that was here and shook their hands one by one.

"Hello my name is Mary Mahoney. Pleasure meeting you all."

Mary had a second job while she was here. She was supposed to keep a record databank of all the locations of the Golden Keys and with the cover of Sion she could fulfill the job in secret. This would not stop her fro doing the Wizard Saints task, but for sake of National Security information was always important.

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 29th December 2014, 7:40 pm

Simon shook his head at Kiersa's offer "I appreciate the sentiment but that is not recommend. No offense but I've visited the best healing mages across Earthland already, entire "doctor guilds" have tried to help me. I believe healing magic does not work because this is my magic doing this to me as it seems to be self-destructing. This is a problem because one of the healers said their magic didn't even detect a problem, it's possible healing magic doesn't even see my condition because they think it's just my magic doing it's thing." The phoenix shrugged "You are welcome to try but forgive me if I don't have confidence. Now as Kocho said I believe introductions are in order. I am Simon the Phoenix as you likely already know. I believe it is not the ideal time for me to explain my condition in detail. My story begins a year ago. I will tell you in all the detail I can muster as to not leave out any crucial information." With that Simon began retelling his story the best he could remember.

"It started because I didn't want to kill anyone. I used to use a variant of Demon Slayer magic that gave me control of metal. But the way I was trained to use it I could only create blades and sharp weapons, for a man who doesn't want to kill anyone the magic was difficult. I confess to having slain monsters I meant to only defeat, gravely injure foes I meant only to subdue, it was incredibly difficult. I began seeking something that could remove my magic. My search for answers was about as successful as my search for a cure to my current condition. Powers great enough to remove a magic from a person were hard enough to find, ones great enough to remove magic like Demon Slayer magic was much harder. The demon that gave me this power never meant for me to lose it and built it into me well. I found my answer when I heard of The Phoenix. Legends claimed it had a flame that could burn anything, I hoped it would be enough to burn away my magic. So I went deeper into the lore on the ancient bird. I learned The Phoenix to be an ancient being of fire of power so immense it's very crys could be heard across the world. The real selling point was a script that claimed it controlled a "Celestial Fire," which was a special flame that not even a slayer could consume. Fire, special, could burn anything, slayers could not consume it was starting to look like a winner. At least it was the best I had so far so I pursued it. Interestingly enough it seemed the demon who gave me this power had once attempted to contain the beast and take it's power for it's own. To do so he created a ring, a ring of great power. Reading his old books I found his attempts were a failure but the ring survived. I had hoped that the proud bird of legend would harbor a grudge against my demon and the ring he tried to control him with. So it became my bargaining chip, I would offer The Phoenix the ring in exchange for the chance to burn away my magic. I was able to find him, but things quickly went south. He ignored my offer and instead decided to just destroy me. I was defenseless just didn't have the juice to put up a fight. So I was obliterated. I was dead. Then I woke up. I didn't know how at the time but I had died and then was alive. The phoenix was gone when I came to. I received some kind of strange vision while I was dead but it was completely blurred and foggy beyond all reason, thinking about it weird hallucination sounds like a better description then a vision. Anyway after that I learned I could control the Phoenix Fire myself and my demon slayer magic was completely gone.

That was how I got my magic. About a month later I experience the first "attack." It was faint and I thought nothing of it at the time but now thinking back I realize that was the first one. It would be another month before the next and it was still hardly note worthy, I could only remember it once I became concerned about the occurrences. So slowly over time they became more frequent and more intense until multiple occur in a single day. Around the time when the gap was a single week in-between did I become really worried and began searching for help. As you know the result has been futile. My condition is defined by these attacks and are the only symptoms that I know of. The attacks as I call them are characterized by immobilization, and a sever feeling of burning from within truly I feel as if I will explode."

Simon leaned back and took a deep breath from his explenation "So far from my research I have confirmed a definite tie between the conidition and my magic. It is certain they are linked. I believe it to be destroying me from the inside out, a thing magic can do in several ways. I have reduced it to three methods linked by the shared trait that the magic must be "inserted" into the person for them to occur. Such as when the Phoenix destroyed me and I was revived with it's power. Dissolving, when a body is not strong enough to hold a magic the magic simply eats away at the person until their entire being is swallowed and becomes a part of the magic itself, without a host body the magic evaporates. Parasitism, when a magic functions more as a living organism that behaves like bacteria it transforms the host body into breeding grounds for more of the magic before killing the host and dispersing the magic "bacteria." Then finally Rejection, when a body is not compatible with a magic that is forced into it. The magic will try to shape the body into an acceptable host which means one of two things, some kind of metamorphosis of the body(a number of magic monsters are born of this) or total destruction of the body. Total destruction of the body could mean really anything but the end result is the same, death." Saying it all out loud Simon felt a certain somberness settle over him. Whatever it was that was attacking his body, more likely then not it was killing him. If not killing him it was making him something other then human. Unless it could be stopped his life as he knew it was over. Honestly he wasn't too hopeful that saving him was possible a thought he expressed in his final note "My only chance of living is to stop this. But if the phoenix was the only thing strong enough to destroy demon magic, what will it take to destroy phoenix magic? Is there even a power high enough? Many texts referred to The Phoenix as a celestial god." A moment passed before Simon remembered "Oh yeah I forgot the part where you come in. As you have noticed I have referred to The Phoenix with the term celestial a few times, a word my research has tagged him with on numerous occasion, which is the connection between you and me. I am hoping you practitioners of Celestial Spirit magic may be able to offer some help past experts could not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Does this kid have a mouth or what?

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 30th December 2014, 4:22 am

Kiersa listened to his words concerning the previous healings, including the part about doctor guilds, and wilted a little before shaking her head. "The Maker helps those who help themselves... we can but only try." she said, taking in a slow breath as she prepared herself for whatever was to come. The boy spoke of intense burning sensations within him, and immobilsation... The nun walked up to the Wizard Saint and held her hands in front of her. "Please... don't panic... this is normal." said Kiersa before she began. "Stigmata of Grace." invoked the nun, her hands starting to glow with a soft pale light aimed towards Kira, whilst her eyes began to bleed out.

Almost immediately the nun could feel something begin to twist inside of her. She bit down on her lower lip hard in an effort to contain her cry. Kiersa could feel the pain his body was going through, her own body beginning to heat up. Her body broke into a deep sweat as she tried to press on, the edges of her robes slowly starting to simmer and smoke. Soon however, the sensation of being burned alive became too much for her and she disconnected her spell from Kira with a great cry of pain from her lips, crumpling to the floor in sheer agony.

The nun's flesh was completely red and cracked in places, as if she'd been out in the sun for too long, and the edges of her clothes were blackened as if they had been in a fire. Kiersa lay there, panting for air, her whole body shuddering in pain. "F-F-Fire... s-so m-much... f-fire..."

Spell Used:

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 3rd January 2015, 10:50 pm

Mary immediately as a reaction summoned a Dark Spirit as a reaction to what happened to Kiersa. She was worried about her friend and did not care about the rest. So when she found the key Mary said, "Siany, please help my friend." From the shadows a Neko wearing a black nurses outfit emerged with a feral smile on her face. It almost looked like she was more interested in eating Kiersa for a bit before returning to a much more serene look. She looked at her burned clothes and skin as well as noticeable raise in body temperature. Siany would pull a syringe with painkiller concoction as well cooling the body down. The Dark Spirit said, "I never understood you spirit healing types. So quick to rush your life into danger when the true pain comes from having your friends watch you suffer. Take care of yourself better or you might end up in my vivisection table. And with that she poofed into a cloud of shadowy smoke as Mary sighed, her spirits were getting a bit ruder nowadays. So this boy Simon died once and now death is beginning to catch up to him. He needed answers or Fiore would have 1 less Wizard Saint. Mary sighed, but laughed as the man known as Luke made a comment on Celestial Spirits procreating. Mary immediately said, "Confirmed actually. I am a Half-Celestial Spirit and honestly I have died many times before and trust me... It is not fun at all... Anyways yeah, they procreate like humans or at least some do."

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 14th January 2015, 3:38 pm

Simon wasn't sure Kiersa's idea was really a great one in all honesty. He didn't really want to let anyone elses magic come into "contact" with his own for risk of it spreading some way some how. But it seemed his protest was over ruled and Kiersa would try anyway, Simon could immediately tell things were about to go wrong and tried to pull away but it was too little too late. The spell was cast and he feared the consequences of interfering. He was forced to wait as he watched Kiersa seemingly begin to burn alive, the phoenix wanted little more than to stop her at that moment. Fortunately it seemed she would do that for herself to Simon's dismay she was already severely hurt. Simon's magic had some healing fire power itself but he got the feeling that would hurt a lot more then help. He was grateful that Luke helped her to a seat and it seemed her cries had attracted some attention from the library staff who were now trying to help her with her whole "being burned all over her body to an intense degree" problem.

Despite heavy guilt for what had transpired with Kiersa Simon's attention was drawn away by Luke and Mary trying to throw in what information they had. For whatever reason they seemed to be talking about celestial reproduction and really it made no sense to Simon. It was kind of almost fascinating information but he really didn't see how that had anything to do with his you-know burning alive problem. Which made him both confused and curious two facts he made quickly known "I don't see the relevance of this reproduction business. Last I checked I was slowly burning alive, I think that is about as physically far from procreation as possible." The more the words burned alive came up the more Simon wondered how he was going to possibly continue his work if he survive this. Because he was rapidly developing a fear for his own magic, which would prove to be a pretty annoying hindrance for really any mage. But of course that was assuming he didn't die which was really not looking like a great possibility lately.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 14th January 2015, 5:12 pm

Kiersa shuddered as she was helped into a chair, her whole body screaming out in pain. When the library nurses and Mary's own spirit administered to her, all she could think about was the fire... how there was so much of it... it almost took her with it, and yet here he was... only sweating... The powers of a Phoenix... "W-Wait..." she said softly, before trying to speak louder so she could be heard. "W-Wait... Ph-Phoenix's... Ph-Phoenix's b-burn... wh-when th-they n-near the e-end of a c-cycle..." the blonde nun stammered out, gripping the table for balance. "Y-You s-said... it's m-magic... w-went into y-you... b-become p-part... o-of you..." reiterated Kiersa, trying to make sure she wasn't making any mistakes in this theory...

"Y-You're... n-not d-dying... y-you're... b-being r-reborn... s-same w-way a-as... a Ph-Phoenix d-does..." she said, moving a hand to grip her burned robes. "S-So m-much f-fire... inside o-of you... Y-You... you've b-become... a h-human... ph-phoenix..." the nun said before she grimaced and lay against the chair, her body focusing now on breathing and trying to rest her voice.

Theme:

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 16th January 2015, 7:27 am

"Well that is one theory to be sure. That just means you are like me, 1/2 of a Celestial creature. The only difference is that I was born into one and you were made into one. If this turns out to be true, then this could simply be puberty hitting. Either way welcome to the family I guess."

Mary shrugged slightly as she watched as Siany worked her magic. The nurse put a hand on the nun and shook her head. It gave her prognosis, "Well you are currently running 125 degree Fahrenheit fever and severe dehydration. Also by your paleness and your physique I would also say that you are borderline anemic. What do you do? Bleed yourself on a regular basis?" Mary did not say a word, she was definitely not one to talk. Mary instead looked at Simon and his reaction to everything. He seemed to be looking like one that worried about his future, but what could they do? It was not like...

"However we would need to confirm it. I could rip open a hole to Purgatory and then travel by foot to the home place of the Phoenix. I would rather however have a general idea of where the bird is in the Celestial World. Also we would have to take acount for time distortions in Celestail World to Human World. One day in human world is 3 months in Purgatory. And lastly there is the fact that humans die upon entering Celestial World so we would need to make something that would make us survive in that world..."

Mary sighed for a bit, she did indeed have one way to do just that. However there was certain... problems with using it. Mostly behavioral issues, but if it was needed then she would be willing to use said magic. She did not however had to like using it. Mary was about to talk about other potential avenues when she noticed Siany pull a syringe the size of a large baby and about ready to impale Kiersa with it!

"SIANY!"

"What?"

"She's human."

"Oh right."

The Celestial Summon immediately swapped to a lower dosage, before sticking it in the arm of Kiersa to act as a painkiller. She then poured Kiersa a glass of ice cold water and stood by her to see if she was going to be alright.

xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Experience : 168.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fossil-Make
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by xXSpiritXx 20th January 2015, 3:27 pm

Hi
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 9th February 2015, 4:47 pm

Well now they had something that was looking like results. Now Simon wasn't entirely sure if he was liking the sound of said results but results were results none the less. So he was trying to fall back on the old beggers can't be choosers proverbial wisdom. What Kiersa said seemed to make sense but that is as far as that theory went. Simon shifted in his seat to explain "Becoming a human phoenix sounds like it might explain things. But I think I already did that? Like I mean clearly I am human and as you can see..." Simon went up in a burst of blue flames leaving a flaming blue bird perched on his arm rest the bid cawed "I am quite clearly a phoenix. Unless somehow you think I am going to become more of a human phoenix? If such a thing is possible." Simon then cocked his head at Mary and chirped "Your plan seems to have some hiccups but I don't think they will be a major problem if we both really are part celestial spirit." Then lastly he addressed Luke "Now I assure you that the creature I got my magic from was the original Phoenix. Just looking upon him I could tell he was one of the most powerful magic beings in existence. If he was not then the original is too terrible to even consider seeking. You will however have to elaborate on what you mean by synchronizing with my magic. Apart from during the attacks I have incredible control of the fire." Just to make a point Simon cawed and the entire room burst into flame, everything apart from the mages gathered everything was coated in fire. However out of consideration to the likely traumatized Nun he ensured that there was a two meter dead zone around her where there was no fire. The fire didn't burn nor was it hot, it was pleasantly warm as it harmlessly blazed. Then with a nod of Simon's head the surprise inferno simply vanished and then he continued "Please pardon my confusion as to what you mean I need to synchronize with the fire."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 16th February 2015, 6:44 am

Kiersa felt the Spirit that Mary had summoned stuck her full of painkillers, and took a sip of the offered drink. When Kira turned into a phoenix, trying to state that that was a sign of him being already a phoenix. The nun frowned slightly and shook her head, even as the fires raged around the group. "A-and... h-how do you f-feel now?" she asked of the man supposedly in pain. "I-In th-that form... a-are you just c-covered in f-fire... or a-are you the f-fire it-itself?" the nun asked of the Saint turned into the phoenix.

Theme:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:39 am