Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Divine Huntress
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,053,519

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Silent Reaper
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 Empty Re: SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Post by Diana Winchester 10th November 2020, 10:13 pm

Diana hurriedly erased her markerboard with her left hand and jotted down her answer to the Truth question, which was "What is your worst trait?" She made sure that Lorelei could not get a peek before she was finished. Once she had jotted it down with her marker Diana turned her markerboard to face Lorelei, who was eagerly awaiting the answer.

I have difficulty opening up to other people.

The board flashed green. Diana had just passed the second question. She had given her second true response of the evening and Lorelei looked a little sad to see her answer.

"That's kinda sad, Diana. You're so beautiful. You should have more people attracted to you!" Lorelei tried to console Diana. The bespectacled blonde was clearly into Diana, but it was not a desire for a "friends with benefits" situation that was driving her to say what she did. Part of Lorelei must have wanted to genuinely connect with the huntress.

"OK Sweetie, now it's my turn!" Lorelei said. She erased her markerboard with her left hand and carefully wrote down her answer, taking her time and making her handwriting neat so that her partner could read it. After almost a full minute of writing Lorelei turned the markerboard around and Diana read her answer.

My confidence is just a front... I'm really shy around people, especially other girls.

Lorelei's markerboard flashed green. Lorelei was telling the truth. Diana was surprised to read that, especially considering how the bespectacled blonde had introduced herself to Diana and had even kissed her.

Now that the first two questions were out of the way, the third question remained to be answered. They had to answer the question "How many people have you slept with?" or take the dare to go to the bathroom, remove their underwear, and hand it to their partner to keep for the entire night. Diana did not want to do that and neither did Lorelei.

Diana erased the markerboard a second time and jotted down her answer, which would not take very long. Diana wrote down her answer as neatly as she could, then presented her markerboard to Lorelei.

I have not slept with anyone.

The markerboard flashed green, meaning that Diana was telling the truth. That question was the easiest one she had to answer so far tonight. Now it was Lorelei's turn to answer.

Lorelei erased her markerboard turned her back to Diana and began writing her answer. The bespectacled blonde had went to the effort to conceal her answer from peeking, so it must have been particularly embarrassing to her. After a minute-and-a-half of writing Lorelei turned around and held her board while blushing.

I've never slept with anyone. I'm too shy to even ask to sleep with anyone.

The markerboard flashed green, showing that Lorelei was telling the truth. Now that those three questions had been answered the pair had been given the freedom to come up with their own truth and dare questions, something which did not please Diana at all. However, she had come here of her own free will, so she was going to take the ride. Lorelei had recovered some of her confidence because she took advantage of the liberty given to them to ask another question.

"OK Sweetie, here's a Truth or Dare question for you. Truth: Have you ever been attracted to another girl? Dare: You have to French kiss your partner." Lorelei put the question to Diana. This one was a bit of a challenge, but it was not a question that she could not answer. Diana erased her board and jotted down her answer in about ten seconds. The greatest challenge was making sure her handwriting was neat long enough to jot down the three-letter answer. Once it was finished she turned the board and presented it to Lorelei.

Yes.

Diana's board flashed green. Diana was attracted to Lorelei because of something about the latter... maybe it was her honesty, which made her vulnerable but oddly endearing. Lorelei was also cute in a nerdy sort of way and her black-rimmed glasses sealed the deal.

"OK Sweetie, now it's my turn to answer!" Lorelei said. She erased her board and jotted down her answer, which took about twenty seconds. She then flipped the board around.

Yes. I'm really attracted to you.

Lorelei's board flashed green. Now that she had answered Lorelei's question, Diana had to come up with her own Truth or Dare question. This was going to be difficult.

[Post Word Count: 752]
    [Diana's Word Count: 1,480]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cetus
    Cetus

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Experience : ‭‭38,500

Post by Cetus 11th November 2020, 10:18 am

Cetus continued to watch the event. Balloons were popping, leaving the couples in various compromising positions. Was that the point of the exercise then? Bringing the couples together with embarrassing them. Crude but oddly effective, given the results he could see. Cetus took a sip of his drink. This was a form of entertainment all in its own.

A woman approached him. Cetus sipped his drink as he looked her over. She was attractive, of course, but what drew his eye was the wolf ears. Was she one of his? Cetus' 'family' was made up of animal people who were assassins. He hadn't seen them in a while and their faces were getting fuzzy. Not to mention they might have all had kids. He hadn't exactly kept good tabs.

A slow smile crossed his face. It was full of promise, a caress of sensual fantasy on his features. "I would love to pop your balloon." Cetus purred, hopping off his stool. "My name is Cetus" He reached out to take the balloon. After rolling it around in his fingers, the assassin attached it to the girl's stomach. Let the games begin.

Cetus flicked the buttons on his shirt, swiftly revealing a swathe of skin. A teasing smile kissed his lips. He slowly lowered himself to his knees. His chest pressed against the balloon. The assassin frowned. He realized a sudden issue. Hanako's chest was nearly level with his face. The only way to pop the balloon was to grasp around her back. Both of which could cause a few issues.

The shark man looked up at Hanako and grinned. He rested his fingers on her hips. His skin swirled imperceptibly. The balloon popped and Cetus stopped his face from smashing into the feminine chest before him. "Ah, the balloon was weak." He muttered getting to his feet. His fingers stayed in contact with the wolf girl's hips.

An attendent came over with a couple of whiteboards. The MC was explaining the next game. Cetus frowned as he glanced at the boards. Could he even choose Truth? How powerful of a lie detection did the boards have? The assassin gestured to Hanako as he claimed a board. "You go first, my dear. I shall endeavour to follow your example."

WC: 379
    TWC: 891

@Hanako

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel Bank

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 CetusSigs
    Akanee
    Akanee

Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Experience : 1,050

Post by Akanee 12th November 2020, 11:59 am

Though all was coming along incredibly well even saying that sight seeing around Fiore would be date between them, but it would change when Akane was hugging Wren. The delicious little being was very fragrant and smooth and beautiful to hold, she really wanted her soul. Never before has she lured someone into her trap and not actually spring it. She had been gasping and breathing heavily ever since she pulled away from the hug. Even so much as turning around and grasping her chest with her left hand, trying to calm down. Eventually she would after a couple of seconds, gulping at the end and turning back to face Wren who was still moping about her lack of front assets. She merely gave her a gentle pat on the head and a smile, as if saying it's all going to be ok. The moment lasted for a bit as she stared into her eyes, making her completely oblivious to her surroundings. So much so that she didn't notice a man join their group along with another female he had dragged along.

She completely ignored the man that had just stepped in. Such brashness would only be bad news and better left not entertained so as to make them look the fool that they truly are. She simply wanted to know if the woman that had came with him is ok, bending over to help with an extended hand and a "Are you ok?" in a very concerned way. Unfortunately however, the man was so loud that she hear parts of what he was saying despite her efforts to ignore him. She may not have heard him say his name, but she did hear him call Wren Mr. Hobbit and now she is pissed. She's no longer content in letting him look like a fool, she wanted to humiliate him.

When Wren asked for another shot of her drink, Akane leaned in at the bar and whispered to the bartender to open up a tab and keep their drinks coming. Further assuring the bartender that the so-called 'god' has them covered. And unfortunately for the bartender, he heard everything the man said and believed him, thus obliged the girl's request, poring Akane and Wren another round of their drinks, and that was step 1.

In any case, it was time for the second game which was rather far more interesting in Akane's opinion. With this, perhaps she would find out more about the people with her. Now the first question was a bit tricky for Akane. Being a thinker, she thought to herself real hard 'What is attractive?' For while she liked Wren, she's not that at all attracted by her yet. She was never one to be attracted so easily since she was more attracted to the personality, of which, she has yet to see. Regrettably, she had to write 'No' and pointed it at Wren. "Sorry, Wren. But I'm not attracted yet. You look cute, but that's not what attracts me to someone." she said regretfully. However, the board turned purple. Akane was shocked because she was sure that she wasn't attracted yet. "That's funny..." she mused as she turned the board towards her and wondered what had happened, even tilted her head for how confounded it was "... is my broken?" she continued, before having the bright idea of turning the board to face  the man that had just arrived which immediately flash green. "Oh, actually it works perfectly fine." she said, with a straight face as she turned the board back towards her. That is when she realized that how she felt, all that she is, is no longer up to herself, but also the entities in her head. Akane may not like Wren yet, but the mouths of her demons are basically watering for they greatly desired her soul from the moment they hugged. Realizing how doomed she may be, and how there was a conflict of interest for the first time, she thought it would be best to set that problem aside for later as the troubled looked on her face on her looking down head stared at the board with the word. She would close her eyes and sighed before erasing the word and wrote 'Yes' and faced it towards Wren once more at the same time she raised her head towards hers. "I guess I'm already attracted to you." she said, giggling and smiling at the end.

WC: 745
    Personal Total: 3,048
    @Wren
    @Odhran Aegisbane
    @Katsumi

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 NgkBvOW
    Altarias
    Altarias

Player 
    Lineage : Graceful Siren
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Experience : 15,619

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Altarias 12th November 2020, 1:27 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP400/400
    MP400/400
    Speed40m/s
    Strength40
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Illya was a bit stunned when she found herself locked in a kiss with the woman known as Medeia, surprised about the sudden locking of lips. A blush rushed across her face, brighter and redder than her own hair. She stumbled backwards, mumbling something to herself embarassedly. However, she was broken out of that trance with Medeia handing her a small sheet of paper with her number on it, Illya pocketing it quickly before grabbing a sheet for herself and doing in kind, quickly inserting the number into her iLac with a quick stutter of "Don't share that number with anyone else, okay?" She winked. The reminder of the concert was also good. "But you're certainly welcome to be some free advertising for the concert, that's always welcome. Though it sounds like you know Sakura already, so have you met her before? Like, are you guys-"

Her talking was interrupted by her good friend and bodyguard Jariel coming up, offering a "salaam" and mentioning she should have found a "habibi" by now. She still needed to learn his Desiertan lingo, perhaps even incorporating it into a song. Something to think about backstage or maybe back at Dies Irae. "Yep! Uh, Salaam to you as well, Jariel! I said that right, right? Anyways, that's neither here nor there. This is Medeia, and... well, we've met here, so I guess it makes sense for us to get to know each other a bit. Ooh, Medeia, do you want his number? I think I remember it, it's-" She was interrupted once more by Jariel offering to join them in the game of truth and dare. "Sounds great! You can certainly be welcome to-"

Another interruption came through with a red haired woman stepping in with the group. "Isn't it recommended to have an even number of people for a group?" she asked, coming closer. "I suppose I should introduce myself. Major Aria Velkhomme, Rune Knights Reinford branch. I believe you know my sister, Miss Medeia. I'm also a bit aware of you, Miss Pegasus. As for you? I believe I have seen you around her concerts. Bodyguard, I presume? Anyways, I suppose we should start on the game." She passed out the tablets to the others, pairing herself up with her sister's mysterious mentor figure as Illya was paired with Jariel.

Illya smiled at Jariel as the first question popped up. Do you think your partner is attractive? She quickly scribbled on the board, writing "yes" on it and showing it to Jariel, the light glowing green. "You definitely can get a ton of babes if you want, but we're just friends and colleagues, but that's fine."

WC: 0444 | TWC: 1827

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 GMALSW8
    Addre
    Addre

Player 
    Lineage : The World Slayer
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 17,909

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Second Skill: Solar Dragon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Third Skill: Clear Demon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)

Post by Addre 12th November 2020, 2:10 pm

JJ had to hold up a clenched fist - not in anger, but to cover a soft cough as he heard Illya greet him back. The word salaam was pronounced with high a’s, not with average a’s… the way she pronounced it sounded like saying ‘salami’, but while being quite an oof moment, it bothered him not the slightest… in fact, he found it amusing. He could only relate to how she must’ve tried her best to pronounce it right - imagine all the sessions he had in pronouncing certain, Fiorian words correctly. It would be hypocritical to laugh at her, and JJ wasn’t a laughing guy…

“I-I’ll let it slide…” he replied quickly, ensuring Illya that the little mistake was alright. He got the name of Illya’s new friend now, Medeia, and Illya went as far as to offer her his number… strange. JJ had just met her and didn’t even know that much about her, so why would he be in need of her Lac number? Was she a potential ally, maybe an aspiring Soldier? For now, he couldn’t tell.

A red-haired lady joined the fray, one who recognized Illya and Medeia. It honestly felt like he just butted into a group of tight friends, but he wouldn’t give in to his own embarrassment that easily. “My name is JJ,” he greeted quickly to her, a mildly annoyed look plastered onto his face, “I’m not her bodyguard. I’m her friend.”

Yeah, he guarded entrances to her concerts and stuff, but give the man a break - he genuinely just wanted to be of help to her, so he didn’t get why so many people would instantly assume him to be her bodyguard. It wasn’t like he looked like a bodyguard, did he? What, with his over 6 feet form towering over the singer idol like a watchtower and stern look - nah, he was just a close and dedicated companion and guildmate of hers, and her solitary teammate.

They were handed tablets as the new game started - truth or dare. He hoped that he could play the game well - it sounded like a test of honesty and overcoming, but when the first pair of truth and dare came up, his eyebrow rose a little. He had never thought about this aspect of his teammate before…

Do you think your partner is attractive?

He glanced at Illya, who had already answered the question with a green screen - it felt like a confidence booster, shockingly coming from her of all people. Her words sounded a little convoluted at the end, which threw him off; nonetheless, he was flattered. “…” Without uttering a word, he wrote down on his screen ‘yes’ and sighed in relief, seeing the screen glow green as well. The dare to this round was off-limits, but he was convinced that Illya - just like many others present in this event - were very attractive. They were so attractive that he wanted to lower his eyes at all times, embarrassed to pour over their prettiness with his humble eyes.

“And that brings us to the next question… what’s your worst trait?” JJ asked afterwards, rethinking the question right after… one’s worst trait…

… This required a strong awareness of oneself, one which JJ feared he lacked. One’s worst trait… he began writing the first, bad trait that came to mind on the screen in front of him, ‘Arrogance’ - the screen glowed crimson in denial. His heartbeat was rising, for at once he was relieved as well as worried for himself.

He then wrote ‘Anger Issues’, ‘Using Demon Magic’, ‘Unjust’, ‘Glutton’, ‘Lazy’… it kept blinking red. What the hell was his worst trait?

If he could ask Illya, then maybe, she would know. She had hung out with him the most of the group at the moment, but she was dealing with her own board. One’s friends always knew a person a little better than they knew themselves…

… And in a blink of light inside of his mind, his face dropped a little. It became saddened, while he wrote one word: ‘Abandonment’.

And it turned green…

Mother… Father… I will return very soon. Be patient with me, as you always have…

WC: 707
    TWC: 3417

xxxx
    Me - Venom GS - Sun DS - Clear DeS - Lineage - Bank - Char Change (15-07-2021)
    xxxxx
    Addre's Battle Theme:
    Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 336,993

Post by Percy 13th November 2020, 2:51 am

Percy scrunched his nose a little over Leon doing truth again. This was a battle! Percy was one down after taking the dare last time, and he couldn't have this guy beating him. It'd be a humiliation. A word any longer would have been unreadable, but as he turned his green-lit board around, it had 'eyes' pecked into the board. Those intense, piercing eyes were riveting. They both enticed him and scared him. Attraction was complicated for Percy. Aside from only one recognized time, which was apparently love, he was either in denial about it or didn't register how he felt at all. But he did know there was something about Leon's eyes that kept his attention, enough that Percy, who was already pretty horrible with eye contact, couldn't help meeting his gaze every time he had the chance.

It was time to unleash his next attack, one he hoped would make Leon fold. He thought long and hard before lighting up. With a ghost of that Dagger confidence that made his brother so charming, which apparently he only had when fighting or drunk, he motioned around the room with a smirk. "Who in this room would you most want to see naked and want to see you naked?" asked the already half-naked man, drink dragging him down a much more ballsy path. Percy might be exceptionally dense when it came to hormones, but there was no denying the purpose of this mixer. It was about finding matches, flirting, romance, and lust, was it not? While he might be having a hard time wrapping his brain around it, he could still draw inspiration from it for things much more invasive and uncomfortable. Truth or dare wasn't a win or lose game, but Percy still wanted to win. "Or moan passionately until someone reacts." Percy was grinning now, perched in devious anticipation on the edge of his stool.

[wc: 317 || total: 9351]

Post by Guest 13th November 2020, 11:09 am

The group had doubled in size rather quickly and all of a sudden Medeia found herself playing truth or dare with a lovely red headed Rune Knight. Oh, she was not complaining about the change of partner and she could not help but smile as the woman revealed herself to be Kyra’s sister. The angel had already met one of her mentee’s sisters, a rather lewd figure to say the least but she had a suspicion that Aria might not be quite the same. Still, there was only one way to find out and as she picked up one of the tablets and read the question, a smile crept across her face. Aria was certainly beautiful and Medeia’s gaze briefly looked the lovely woman over, not trying too hard to hide just where she was looking.

Unfortunately, she did not feel the same kind of allure for the male who had joined the group and although she had been civil enough to say hello, that was about all there was to it. Medeia had never had any real interest in men and she found it rather difficult to say much of anything to him besides the basics. It was nothing personal and she would have most likely acted the same regardless of who Illya’s bodyguard was. Truthfully, she found the idea that her lovely friend would even need protection to be rather odd. She sure was not lacking in the magic department and the angel wondered if it was more of a personal thing, more than professional. Hmm, maybe not, she mused, for given the idol’s reaction to the kiss that they had shared, it had seemed like perhaps she had stolen Illya’s first. That was becoming a rather recurring theme for the witch lately.

Returning to her lovely Rune Knight partner and the question that was written upon the tablet, Medeia would simply write, ‘Absolutely gorgeous.’ The screen turned green, seeming to accept her answer, which the angel had no issue at all about showing to the redhead. It seemed a bit of a mild question in truth and the raven haired angel did not quite get why anyone would struggle to answer that question. Her thoughts would then turn to her fluffy haired mentee which swiftly put her in her place about that. “You are lovely, my dear,” she complimented her partner for the game, “I can see that seems to be a theme for your family, as every one of your sisters that I have come across have been absolutely beautiful.” Perhaps one day she would be able to gather them altogether and have a little fun with them. Hmm, there was a thought and the more devious part of her mind was already starting to follow that train of thought.

Shaking her head for a moment, she pulled herself together and grinned at her partner, “I hope that Kyra has not been spreading rumours about me, as I would hate to think that I have a reputation.”

(502 Words)
    (502 Spare WC)
    Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Diana Winchester 13th November 2020, 5:29 pm

After a lot of hesitation and a lot of thought Diana finally thought of a question to pose to Lorelei, who was eager to hear what her partner was going to ask.

"Truth: What do you want out of tonight? Dare: You have to go on a date with your partner at a time of their choosing." Diana said simply. Lorelei blushed and looked down from Diana. The huntress had taken advantage of the freedom given to couples permitting them to make their own questions to rig it in her favor. If Lorelei told her the truth, then she would know how the bespectacled blonde really felt about her. If Lorelei wanted to go on a date, then Diana would have lost nothing. The huntress was not sure how to feel about her question because there was the possibility that Lorelei would deliberately take the dare to get a guaranteed date, but part of her wanted to see how Lorelei really viewed her.

Was Diana someone she really liked or was she just infatuated with the huntress?

"It won't take long for me to answer, Sweetie!" Lorelei said, recovering her good cheer almost as quickly as she had lost it.

Part of Diana would not say no to a date with Lorelei, dare or not.

Lorelei erased her markerboard and turned her back to Diana, jotting down her answer and then quickly turning around with a wide smile.

A date with you!

Lorelei's board flashed green. Diana could not help but to smile a little. Her attempt to rig the question had backfired on her, but she did not mind. If Lorelei wanted a date Diana would go on it.

"Now, what do you want out of tonight?" Lorelei asked Diana. Diana's answer would not take very long to give. Diana quickly erased her board and jotted down her answer in roughly thirty seconds, then turned the board where Lorelei could see it.

A friend.

Diana's board flashed green. Lorelei blushed again.

"Is that all you want out of tonight?" Lorelei asked innocently. Diana nodded. The huntress was not interested in "friends with benefits" sex. She just wanted a human connection to feel like there was more to her life than running from her past, doing search-and-rescue missions, killing crime lords on the side, and looking for a redemption that she might not ever get.

"I'd be glad to be your friend, Sweetie. The truth is, I'm a bit lonely myself." Lorelei confessed to Diana.

"I'm twenty-four years old and I haven't had very many real friends, Diana. My shyness has shut out way too many people. I want to try again. I want to try to make and keep a friend." Lorelei added another confession. Diana could empathize with that. Diana too had kept people at arm's length because of her "other" job and it had become second nature to her to put on a civil mask when dealing with other people. She was polite but distant and never really reached out to people... she did not try particularly hard to reach out to Siren or Bastet because one day she might have to leave them behind or they might become her enemies. Diana was tired of any contacts she had being "just business"... she wanted a real connection to someone.

Just like Lorelei, Diana was ready to take a chance on someone herself.

She was not sure why she had chosen Lorelei as that someone. Maybe it was the fact that she was cute in a nerdy way that was hard to describe. Maybe it was Lorelei's honesty and need for a connection that appealed to Diana. Or maybe Diana was just grabbing at straws for any kind of comfort she could get. That was not the basis of a healthy friendship, but few things about Diana's life could be described as "healthy."

"I am willing to be your friend." Diana offered to Lorelei. Diana hoped that she was not getting into a world of crazy, but she was willing to take a chance. Her world was already a strange and dangerous one, so what harm could taking a chance on Lorelei do?

"Thanks." Lorelei thanked Diana, blushing all the while. Diana would let Lorelei decide if and when they went on a date. She was sure that somewhere her mother Elizabeth Winchester was crying because her youngest daughter had not married into a wealthy family and revived the Winchester name, but tonight Diana was not concerned about what Elizabeth Winchester wanted.

Tonight Diana was concerned about what she wanted.

[Post Word Count: 762]
    [Diana's Word Count: 2,242]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 
    Experience : 259,635

Post by Leon Hoffman 14th November 2020, 12:53 am

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 I8enYyq

Sometimes things that fall apart are actually falling into place

"Pft... you've really raised the bar. Will you even be able to do this question yourself?" Leon chuckled with a small smile forming on his lips, confidently taking his whiteboard and dry erase marker without a second thought. It seemed obvious that Leon was going to tell the truth of this question, and there was no question that he'd thoughtlessly scribble 'no one' on it like every question before it. He believed himself to be a guy of a particularly pure heart that didn't think these things so early. However, when he wrote those two words down, his smirk faded and his skin turned pale. "I—what?"

The little bulb attached to the whiteboard flickered red. Not green. Red. Maybe his writing wasn't clear enough? Leon erased the perfectly legible words only to write it down again, but the bulb still turned red. 'Nobody' didn't fix it, and neither did 'not a single person'. That was impossible! Again and again, the light turned red no matter how he wrote the answer. After several attempts of rewording what he thought he felt, Leon was faced with the uncomfortable reality of his subconscious desires. He was glaring at the whiteboard now, hesitating to write his next answer down, but he had to know. Slowly, he wrote it. Every letter seemed to take up more and more space, but once he finished it, he suddenly felt his very spirit rupture.

"HUH?" Leon suddenly stood from his seat, the whiteboard in front of his face riddled with shock. Those thick, black brows of his twitched as he stared wide-eyed at the board, his cheeks suddenly lighting up and his knuckles beginning to turn pink too. The guy almost looked angry, standing there at a loss for words for at least twenty seconds before he slowly sat down and quietly laid his whiteboard on its face. He didn't want to look at Percy just yet, for more than one reason, one of which being that he couldn't imagine the face he was making right now. Hell, what sort of face was Leon making right now? He couldn't tell, just letting his face scrunch up in moderate discomfort as the dare weighed on his buzzed mind. He raised two fingers to the bartender, and two vanilla bourbon shots appeared right in front of him shortly after. He downed them both in a similar fashion to how quickly Percy downed two shots earlier, needing to saturate his body with more and more alcohol as the night progressed. He liked to think that he had a pretty tough stomach and could suck up a lot of embarrassing things and just do them, but this was on a whole new level of embarassing. But waiting any longer would only make him feel more unsettled than he already was, so with one deep breath, Leon sharply looked away from Percy and gave it his best moan.

The moan was reasonably loud and just as deep as his speaking voice. His mouth would hang open as he pushed out that smooth, aroused sound with the faintest rumble trailing at the very end of it. Compared to others, Leon's moans were shorter and guttural, like a labored beast in heat. The inky haired man had never had a reason to moan with such a dirty context, let alone have sex, so whether or not he replicated his moans as accurately as possible was up in the air. However, one thing was certain—Leon gave his best when he did the dare. He put his all into everything he did, no matter how painfully embarrassing it was.

"Hey!" Leon was glaring at the bartender now, who was looking at him like some thing, his face covered with a strip of pink blush and his hands all in fists, "You heard that, right?!" There was a moment of pause between them, Leon with a disgruntled look of anticipation in his marigold eyes as he looked at the bartender. But with an almost shit-eating smile, the bartender shook his head, insisting that he hadn't heard anything unusual. It was at this point that Leon, quite literally, slammed his head onto the countertop and moaned again, even louder. The blush was spreading to the rim of his ears, to the tip of his nose, and it got to the point where the pink on his knuckles had spread to his entire hand. Slowly, Leon looked up, and the bartender nodded with that self-satisfied grin of his, letting him know that the conditions of the dare had been satisfied. "Ugh...!"

If getting Leon to do something that brought of more of that bold "color" of his was Percy's aim, then he was getting closer to the bullseye. He could feel the alcohol begin to settle, and the buzz he had craved was here. After he managed to survive that dumpster fire of a dare, Leon suddenly perked up, a small red mark visible in the center of his forehead from where he slammed it against the table, his eyes wide with anticipation.

"Go 'head, Percy. Answer it."

This was his reward for going through that.

|| Word Count: 856 || Thread WC: 11,304 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: ???
    @Percy

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 16th November 2020, 5:03 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP780/780
    MP400/400
    Speed82.5m/s
    Strength155.5
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Mathis immediately sighed as he was dragged to a group nearby Poppi, who seemed to have been doing something with the vaguely familiar Damian. "I see this is what you have been up to," he chided, the Artificial Blade sheepishly fading back. He sighed. "I apologize for Poppi once more, Damian. She can be a little bit too much for even me to handle at times." He listened to the unfamiliar one introduce herself as Masha. Something seemed off about her, yet the Flesh Eater Blade could not particularly figure out exactly why. Lethe, too, had begun acting strange. She began saying something else before cutting herself off. There was a reason she wished to hide her last name, it seemed. That was what Mathis presumed. There must have been something about the last name Ortinbras that she did not want revealed. Despite the minimal knowledge he had on his mysterious new partner, that was one of the few things he was able to determine.

She had her reasons for keeping this secret, for sure. He would honor that. There were certainly many suspicious things about this whole situation. How she was so confident before, now reduced to a mess of politeness and stiffness. Was it a manner of being around others? Was there specific about any of the three new people that approached? Did Damian know her? Leona? Masha? Certainly there were many questions to ask, but none of them were for a public setting. People had their secrets, and Mathis was not one to pry into what someone keeps secret, especially something as simple as a last name. "Mathis Lora. I, too, am from Meliora Vitae at present. It is a pleasure to see you once more, Jarnefeldt-sama. I am aware that you have said many times that I had your blessings to leave, but I truly do apologize once more for leaving Silver Wolf. I simply felt as if it was time for me to continue my adventures elsewhere. I do hope the package of research I sent last week shall arrive soon. Fascinating things from a ruin near the border to Bosco. I am sure you will be able to find something of worthwhile interest."

He bowed once more as the first prompt was revealed. Do you think your partner is attractive? He looked through the group. He was still paired with Lethe, it seemed. Mathis casually wrote down his answer. Yes. The light glimmered a bright green, reflecting the truth. "You exhibit qualities that are often searched for in objective qualities of beauty, Lethe-san," he explained. "In truth, all of you here do. Even you, Poppi." Poppi cheered as she similarly had a green light for everyone at her answer of yes. "Perhaps it is not my place to speak objectively on such a subjective subject as attractiveness. It has never been my strongest suit."

He continued down the line of the premade prompts as the answers came through. What is your worst trait? "I have often been told I am too serious. Usually by Poppi." Once more, the light flashed green. Poppi seemed to be struggling with hers, before a green light finally flickered on "immature."

Once more, Mathis waited for the group to share their answers before heading to the third prompt. How many people have you slept with?

Ah. This was the sort of question that Poppi wanted him to be here for. Sexual intimacy. Poppi always wanted to cause trouble like this. He sighed, conceding her game. Zero. The light flickered green. "It has never been my place to engage in those acts." Poppi seemed much more distraught with the color green appearing upon her writing of the number zero. Mathis was curious if people would accept the truths or the dares. Mathis found little use in the dares, but some worked differently than him.

WC: 0000 | TWC: 2437

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

@Lethe
    @Masha
    @Leona Jarnefeldt
    @Damian

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 DcM8us5

[center]Mathis Lora | Blademaster Lineage | Monado | Magic | Poppi
    Katsumi
    Katsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Mentor : Shane
    Experience : 28,105

Post by Katsumi 16th November 2020, 7:41 pm

Katsumi had finally popped the pumpkin off her head when someone grabbed her. The pumpkin smashed into the ground. The raven-haired woman barely kept her feet as she was dragged along. Only to have the heels trip her up when she was slung into two women. Her nose told her female anyway. Her eyesight hadn't quite stopped spinning yet.

When it did, Katsumi was pissed. How dare someone treat her this way? Let alone some idiot who believed himself to be a god. She bared her teeth at him. They had sharpened into points. Her mouth widened imperceptibly, cracking along her cheeks. The strange magic that had awakened a few months back swirled through her body. She reached for her sword. Only to grasp empty air. No weapon. Not supposed to use magic. Katsumi gnashed her teeth in frustration.

Two actions brought her back to herself. The first was a whiteboard. It was shoved into her hands. The second was a soft question. One of the women asking if she was alright. Katsumi took a deep breath. The scent of arousal, fear, excitement along with a myriad of other emotions sank into her nostrils. "I'm fine now, thank you." She said it to the woman as much as to herself.

A smile played upon her lips as the small female aggressively berated Odhran, godking of idiocy. That one was feisty. The other female seemed to ignore Katsumi after making sure she was okay. The short female kicked off truth or dare after grabbing a drink. Did she find any of the group attractive? Katsumi's eyebrow furrowed. She'd learned her lessons on judging by appearance. For her, attraction ran so much deeper than the surface. Katsumi scribbled 'No' and showed it to everyone. To her dismay, it glowed purple for all but Odhran. It glowed green for him.

Katsumi looked up for the other truth or dare questions. Her face paled. Her worst trait? How many people she slept with? Did sleeping in someone's blood their corpse strewn about you count? Katsumi suppressed a shudder at those memories. No. She couldn't answer either of those. Which meant.. her face flushed as she read the dares. Still better than answering those questions.

Katsumi decided to be bold for the third dare. Better to get it over with. She crouched a bit and pulled off her underwear. Looking Odhran deep in the eye, she said "I know these are the only women's underwear you'll ever hold, except the ones you wear, so I'll let you keep them. A little trophy for the closest you'll ever be to sleeping with a woman." Then Katsumi shoved the lacy black thong into his hand. The swordswoman found herself frozen afterward. She held her dress down, mortified. How could she even manage to eat something 'sexily' now? How did one even eat 'sexily'?

WC: 477
    TWC: 656

@Odhran Aegisbane
    @Akane
    @Wren

Hanako
    Hanako

Player 
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Experience : 200

Post by Hanako 17th November 2020, 12:58 am

Hanako Nakamura
    ☛ @tagged
    Post WC: 343
    Thread WC: 834
    Muse: Pale
    Notes: @Cetus

The

Lunar

Lone

Wolf
    "You're quick." Hanako muttered, face neutral though her cheeks carried just a hint of pink. There was a time that such closeness from any man would have brought her into flustered hysterics, but survival had dulled the soft, princessy ways out of her. The light blush that didn't seem to effect her behavior was just a ghost of her former prudish modesty, and it continued to manifest even in her exceptionally immodest activities. The men seemed to find it endearing. It allowed the illusion of innocence at the very least, which brought in more money. The implications were rampant and perverse. The world outside her clan was quite dirty.

This Cetus lad was charming and slick, both things she'd encountered before and could deal with. Hopefully he'd be useful to her in some way. Pulling a demure smile, she remained within his grasp, even as she received her white board. The game was a mystery to the wolf girl. She hadn't had a lot of friends to play with back home, being royalty, but even so, she'd never heard of a game like it before. It was a cheeky game and simple enough to understand, so she had no trouble going ahead with it at her partner's behest. "Mm, I don't think I'm feeling very truthful today," she teased, sitting her board on the bar counter and moving closer to him. "I choose dare." Hanako, once an honest child, had become a very guarded and secretive woman. Cetus wasn't ugly, but she didn't feel like showing him any of her cards since she didn't know how he'd play them. Her red eyes dropped below his belt so she'd not accidentally touch more than he'd bargained for. Slipping her hand forward, she placed it in the indicated suggestive place, on the inside of his thigh where it would remain. Her fingers flexed around the flesh hidden beneath his pants, then she'd angle her face back up and smile, the soft redness in her cheeks making a second appearance. "Your turn. Truth or dare?"

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilith 20th November 2020, 10:00 pm

ALRIGHT EVERYONE THE LAST GAME IS UP, AND AFTER THIS LILI WILL HAVE LEFT SO Y'ALL ARE FREE TO DO WITH THIS THREAD WHAT YOU LIKE (AS LONG AS IT'S NOT META OR SOMETHING THAT WILL RUIN THE THREAD FOR EVERYONE)~

I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
    Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
    Lilith Kadokawa

The ravenette smirked at his response, she had been anticipating a more stimulating reaction. But she supposed this would be acceptable, she had already been intending on going home with the guy. But the confirmation of her plans was always nice. Plus it would be much more fun to play with him in a more 'private' setting'. "Sounds delightful." She answered, before standing up one last time, she would move toward the edge of the stage, grabbing her microphone once more.

Her emerald eyes roamed the room for a moment, someone was moaning audibly, a dare no doubt. She chuckled, before switching the microphone on, "Well it sounds like you are all having a grand time, some more than others. Now that we've got to know each other a bit, let's start the final round. A little game I like to call 'Pulse racer'." She snapped her fingers, and all around the room, organisers would approach the groups and pairings. Handcuffs in hand, they would set about handcuffing their wrists so that they were linked to each other.

"So the way this works is simple, these handcuffs have no key. Rather instead, they can only be taken off by increasing the heart rate of your partner to one equal to arousal. The handcuffs will read your resting heart rate and work out how much this should be, so basically, you're going to need to excite each other. How you do so, is completely up to you! Either way, have fun, that's it from me this evening. Thank you, everyone, for coming, and I hope you all have an enjoyable night!" Bidding the room a wave, she turned on her heel, reaching for Aven's hand, she would lead him off the stage. Grabbing a pair of cuffs from a passing organiser, and giving them the mic, she would wink at Aven coquettishly. "We can play with these at yours." She purred, before making her way with him out of the hall, leaving the remaining singles to their own devices.

LILITH AND AVEN EXIT

WC: 332 Lilith's WC: 5,955
    Note for self: Aven's WC: 2809 Tag: @Aven Alveron
    Lili & Aven new location: Here

Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Post by Percy 21st November 2020, 12:09 am

Okay, this had been a terrible idea for exactly two reasons.

First, watching and hearing Leon had done something terrible to him. He felt like his whole body had been lit on fire, and his skin flushed as if to support its claim. The skin tinted at his ears as his slightly widened eyes locked on the man across from him, enraptured but also terrified. Percy...liked what he heard in some deeply seated perverse way. Something stirred that he most certainly did not what to stir, the formerly still waters of his libido becoming rippled and disturbed. Swallowing hard, Percy raised a hand to his mouth as if to stifle a laugh, but he certainly wasn't laughing. All he could hope was that he covered up whatever expression he was making as the blush took over his face and worked its way down his neck. His other hand was gripping the expensive fabric of his slacks into his balled fist as if it was the only thing keeping him from...dissolving or screaming or something. And all of that was on the first moan. His throat had gone too tight to speak, but if he could have he would have told Leon to stop since he definitely heard enough, but instead the bartender, in all of his devious glory, pretended he hadn't heard it and Leon embarked on another, louder moan...

"Mmmgh...you can stop..." he muttered weakly just before the bartender let them man off the hook. Percy was struggling hard.

Second, buzzed Percy forgot he'd be faced with the same question. Once Leon rose up in his embarrassed, blushing fury and turned it back with glee on the poor flustered Dagger, Percy realized his monumental mistake. How could he, someone supposedly so smart, forget this crucial fact. He stared in horror for a long moment into that wolfish face, ripe with revenge, and swore under his breath. Percy wasn't much of a swearer, but this was a special case. Glancing at his clipboard on the bar counter, he already knew just how screwed he was. After all that moaning, it wasn't even a mystery to him anymore what his answer would be. Shameful. He couldn't admit it. So it seemed he would lose his own dare war, two to one.

Like Leon, he had no experience to draw from for whatever noise he was expected to make. He lowered his head so his hair would obscure his eyes, and kept his hand over his mouth where it had been for the last few minutes anyway. He couldn't do it. It was too embarrassing. But he had to! Percy never backed down from a challenge! He was determined and stubborn to a fault! He inhaled through his nose, closed his eyes and did his best.

The noise he made was nothing like Leon's. It was airier, initially like a gasp or sigh before it reached his vocal cords, where it would linger uncertainly and tremble as nervously as his non-drunk voice did when flustered. It was quiet but audible.

For the first time in his cursed outing, and probably the only time he'd ever think such a thing, luck was on his side and his moan was interrupted by the gremlin assistant grabbing his wrist and clamping his half of the handcuffs on it. He'd been so focused on his moan that he hadn't heard Lilith's explanation for the game, but whatever it was, for this brief moment he'd be relieved that he wouldn't have to continue the noise...relieved until someone explained the game to him, anyway. Considering Leon's wrist was now matching his, maybe no explanation was needed after all. Lilith had chosen this game after all, and Percy was sure there was no non-dirty way to get these loose since they hadn't been given a key.

"What are we supposed to do to get free, Leon?" he asked with knowing dread.

[wc: 653 || total: 10,184]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 21st November 2020, 1:50 am

His moan was in a completely different league than Leon's. In a way, Percy's moan reminded Leon of feathers—light, soft, and captivating. Really, it wasn't a stretch to say that this way the impression Percy was crafting all together. His personality seemed a lot more awkward than how he acted before, and now the fight in the Equal Grounds ring seemed like a distant memory of a shell of a masculine man. Leon wasn't complaining, just... captivated, is all. It was always a little off-putting to expect one thing and to get something different. The same could be said for people.

While Leon was attentively focusing on Percy's obscured face to listen to those suggestive sounds, his deep interest was interrupted by the clicking noise of metal around his wrist, accompanied by the familiar voice of the host announcing the next activity. Stunned, confused, and irritated, Leon's expression suddenly contorted into a look that matched those emotions.

"What?!" Leon barked, tapping the countertop with his fist and raising his other wrist to reveal the handcuffs that were snaring him and Percy together. "Oh, come on! Seriously, who even made this stuff..." He wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel right now, but it was a mixture of satisfaction and disappointment. It felt like he wasn't able to make Percy go as far as he could've with that dare, and yet he wanted to hear how far it'd go. No matter how pure or innocent his motives were, there was a certain indignance that came with being interrupted, especially when revenge was involved. After that, the host went on her merry way out of the venue, literally leaving dozens of people to their questionable devices. The last bastion for any sort of chaos had abandoned them, and what was to happen next was up in the air for everyone else. Leon, however, was already beginning to conjure up ideas on how to free himself and Percy from these handcuffs.

"Aroused? Well... I mean..." Leon slowly began to relent from his silent brooding of the last truth and dare and focus on the activity they were tasked to do with now, his marigold fixing onto Percy's face, and then their ensnared wrists. Without completing his thought, he downed one last drink with a single bold gulp, wiped his lips, and suddenly stood up. Holding up his wrist, Leon stared down at Percy with those bold wolfish eyes of his, "...You're gonna have to get on the floor.... and—well—you know. I'm going to get on top of you."

Leon was going to suggest light exercise, since any sort of exercise increases the resting heartrate. But since the host had specifically said 'aroused', that eliminated that idea from the list. All that was left was Plan B, and this would only make Leon look like a complete idiot if Percy wasn't into men in any capacity. Hell, he just assumed that it was Percy who he had to arouse. As for himself, he wasn't sure if he could get aroused by just acquaintances. Regardless, he was buzzed enough to dive right into this soft-sexual hellhole.

|| Word Count: 522 || Thread WC: 11,826 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 22nd November 2020, 1:30 am

"E-Excuse me?" Percy sputtered. No amount of drink could have held that one back, given what Leon had just said. He gaped up into the taller man's intense face as he loomed above him, his brain slowly digesting the developments. Now that he was more sure of the point of the game, the fact that this man, who had been so interested in the noise he was making that he was annoyed when they were interrupted, wanted him to get on the floor was highly unnerving. As if he needed anymore, Percy knocked back another two shots of amber liquid before doing as he said seemed doable. It was getting to the point that the two-toned man was starting to think everything was a good idea, more or less.

Slipping off his stool, Percy hesitated. Just what did Leon have planned? He was going to get on top of him? And do what? Obviously something to try and illicit arousal, but he couldn't fathom what was in that head of his. Would this be worse than the balloon popping? He didn't know if his reaction back then would constitute arousal to release the cuffs, but his heart and certainly been racing like a scared rabbit being hunted by a fox.

"What are you going to do?" he asked warily. Getting down on the floor was no easy task for a man in a leg brace with cracked ribs, but he did so anyway. He was also mindful that he and Leon's arms were linked together, so it wasn't like he could-- "Oop!" Well, the intention had been not to flop down and potentially take Leon with him, but the brace was unruly and threw his balance enough that he flopped onto his back with absolutely no grace. Plus, he was nearly hammered, so once he landed he couldn't help but chuckle at how goofy that must have seemed. "Soooorryyy!" came an almost sing-songy apology, though his face was already starting to flush again, presuming it had ever stopped to begin with.

[wc: 341 || total: 10,525]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 22nd November 2020, 2:13 am

"I'm not going to do anything. I just thought that, you know..." Leon rambled into an awkward pause again, trying to muster up the bravery to say it. He really did not want to say what exactly he meant to do, especially considering how embarrassing it was. Knowing how needlessly innovative these devices were, it wasn't like one of them could say "I'm aroused" and be freed from their handcuffs, left alone to enjoy their evening like nothing ever happened. No, it couldn't be that simple. Instead, it was probably looking for real arousal and there was nothing more uncomfortable than trying to get a guy you basically just met aroused from nothing other than your own actions. Even more uncomfortable was, from Leon's minimal knowledge, the only topics that you could probably get aroused from were the ones of the sexual kind. It was just... a lot.

When Percy stood up off the stool, there was no warning or time to brace for what happened next. Whatever the cause, Percy ended up plummeting to the ground backside-first, and because of the handcuffs linking them together, Leon followed right behind him with an equally surprised reaction. The dark-haired man ended up straddling Percy, careful to avoid crushing him from the sudden fall, and while Percy seemed to treat the accident lightly, Leon was staring at him with this frantic look on his face. He didn't look hurt, but knowing that he was injured made him feel like he was dealing with something fragile. Leon didn't say anything and instead choked on his words, looking at Percy for some sort of visual reassurance instead.

"It's alright, I, uh..." Leon continued to stare at him, but the longer he looked, the more he could feel the blood in his body creep up on him and slowly tinge his cheeks and neck red. Maybe it was the traces of alcohol in his system, or maybe it was the fact that now that he was quite literally thrown into this position, he didn't know how to bring it up in a way that wasn't awfully embarrassing. At first, Leon was at a loss for words, unable to finish his thoughts as he looked over the two-toned man with a struggling expression on his face. Seriously, how was he supposed to do this to someone he had just befriended? He liked to think that he could suck it up and do just about anything if it meant it'd get the job done, but some things made even Leon feel a little self-conscious and awkward. But he had to do it. If no one had a key, he didn't want to call the Rune Knights to have them remove it. He'd just have to suck it up and ask!

At this point, his face was covered in a strip of blush, and Percy's expression wasn't really helping him either. Should he even consider doing this at all? Would the Daggers send a hit out on him if he "took advantage" of their kid while he was under the influence? Leon didn't really know why he kept coming back to that idea of the Dagger family having it out for him, but he couldn't help but wonder. The more he thought about it, the more worked up Leon ended up getting, and suddenly, it just all came out.

"So, like, what arouses you?!" blurted Leon, his face screwing up as he abruptly leaned down. Even after all that, he couldn't tell him that he wanted to just try some "arousing" positions until something clicked, deciding to beat around the bush instead. "Tell me and I'll do it! Alright?"

|| Word Count: 611 || Thread WC: 12,437 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Wiggles
    Wiggles

Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Experience : 6,593

Post by Wiggles 23rd November 2020, 11:16 am

The night had grown deeper and deeper and yet, Scully was only just about to leave work. He was already cleaning the papers from his desk and happily stood up and waved the people who were still there, which were only just the people in charge of cleaning at night. Though, he did not look at them any less for they are just as vital as the people in charge of the Rune Knights. The people waved back and greeted Scully a good night as he was near to the door. However, he noticed there was a card on the ground. Curious, he picked it up after he tilted his head. Scully's eyes widened in concern. This was apparently a very important card, belonging to a very important and famous person. It was Lilith Kadokawa's warrant card. And though he might've forgotten what it was for, he knew it was still important. He thought it courteous and vigilant to deliver it to her right away. Though, honestly, he really only had the courage to go out and give it to her right now because she was at a public event at the capital.

Hurriedly, he made his way to the city hall where the Single's Night event was taking place. He had known about it beforehand, but really had no intention of participating. He had suspected that a lot of slimmer, muscular, handsome men are the type of people coming. Fiore's people are really really gorgeous and handsome and some just really haven't had the luck to find love. Which is why he wasn't concerned about being mistaken as being part of the event.

Though surprisingly, when Scully went inside the venue that was adorned in beautiful red decorations, where some looked like hearts, he was able to hear and glimpse miss Lilith, holding a mic and saying something about being cuffed? He wasn't sure what it was all about but somehow, the event involved handcuffs. "I mean... I heard some people are in to that..." he thought to himself as he continued to walk further towards her, passing people in the crowd.

But about half-way towards her, he was grabbed by one of the people that had been cuffing people. He was actually surprised something fit him, to be honest. But in shock, Scully looked behind him and waved his free hand to the man, gesturing as if to say no. "Hey, I'm not here for the event, I just gotta gi-" his speach was cut off by the sudden tugging of the man. Though he was much bigger, Scully has always been a gentle giant and didn't exert much force. Combined with the fact that the cuffs were really, really tight, and that the crowd were basically shoving him the organizer's way, he had no choice but to get dragged. He looked behind him and saw Lilith leaving with a handsome man and tried to call out. But he was pretty sure he might not have been heard. Yet he tried and tried again, even waving the card overhead as he held to it firmly, making sure not to loose it.

But alas, he was dragged and cuffed together with a gentle looking blonde woman with beautiful emerald eyes. The organizer just smiled at Scully when the fat man looked at him and simply said "Enjoy" and "Good luck". With a sigh, Scully looked at the cuffs while he had his other hand scratch the back of his head. It was an awkward predicament indeed. Who wasn't even sure if the girl would like this. "Hi. Uhm... Uh... sorry about this. Wow, this is awkward... Uh... I'm Scully." he said nervously. Trying to somehow compensate for the rudeness and awkwardness of the situation.

WC: 625
    Personal Total: 625
    @Diana Winchester

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 Vk27K5C
    Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gods of the Celestial Spirit Realm
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Experience : 786,120

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: Ark of Embodiment
    Third Skill:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 23rd November 2020, 2:04 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP400/400
    MP400/400
    Speed40m/s
    Strength40
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

ACTIVE SUMMONS
    N/A

SPIRIT TEXT SUMMARY
    Arnaluuk #66fff
    Scorpio : #cc9900
    Noel: #00ccff
    Sweetie #ff33ff
    Sir Pudley #cccc66
    Atsuai #E14F76
    Amittai #7425B7
    Superbia #701B61
    ~

Odhran brushed aside the hobbit's complaints. "Short person, hobbit, male, allegedly female, it really makes no difference," he nonchalantly said, looking up at the questions on the truth or dare board. Do you think your partner is attractive? Ha! An easy question for the God of the Celestial Spirit Realm!

"Yes, but not as attractive as me," was the answer. As he showed it around to the rest of the group, the light flickered green from the truth behind his words. At least, his own subjective truth, but in the mind of a god, the subjective truths held within a god are the objective truths of the world. So it was, so it would always be.

He looked at the other answers that came by, seeing the multitude of "No"s heading his way. Odhran scoffed. "Well, clearly you simply just have not acquired the taste required to appreciate a beauty such as myself. See, the true appreciation of true beauty like myself is akin to looking at a work of art, fitting for myself truly. I am, in fact, a masterpiece, a work of art created by the very fabric of reality, and it is understandable if you lot are not able to appreciate my magnificence." He did his best to hide a sniffle, lamenting at the fact that he was still yet to find anyone worthy enough for him.

What is your worst trait? the flicker came to next.

Another easy question! Nothing. The light flickered purple. "Lies," he immediately barked. "I am true perfection, nothing else to it! I have no worst traits! Hmm..." He quick erased his answer. Compassion for Allies. Now it flickered green. "Ah, it seems as though I have a bit of a soft spot for my lovely Spiritual companions. Such is not becoming of a true menace to society as myself! You truly do not know what you lot are missing out on. I will one day rule the world and I will need a queen to assist me! All of you are certainly lovelies, even you, Mister Hobbit, but if you wish to perish in the fiery pits of my destruction, so be it!"

Suddenly, he was interrupted by one of them handing him a bunched up ball of black lace. He listened to her explanation, guffawing at its completion. "I truly do thank you for your intelligence and wisdom! You are a connoisseur of the fine arts that are myself and my beauty! Atsuai always told me this would happen, that women would be handing me their underwear out of sheer attraction to my attractiveness! Also, I will have you know that I look wonderful in women's underwear and my closet has many trophies. You'll be stunned when you see my trophy closet. Here, my number." He waved his hand in the air, manifesting a pen and paper in it before tossing the underwear into a portal as well. He quickly scribbled down his number, his handwriting surprisingly neat for someone as dumb as him, and handed it to the black haired woman.

He was about to answer the next question when a burly attendant came by and pushed members of their groups together, Odhran being squished against Mister Hobbit and put into cuffs. "Ah, is this what it's like to be arrested?" he said, his eyes and voice full of wonder. "I must say, the Rune Knights are terrible at their job. Letting a criminal as powerful as myself just wander free. Oh well, I suppose they would be unable to stop me, after all. I am truly the best of the best, the most deadly of criminal minds to ever have walked upon the face of the world! Well, I suppose I will need to get out of these cuffs anyhow, so..."

He listened to the explanation on the cuffs. They would not be let go until a certain heart rate was matched? "Ah, so you must finally appreciate true beauty, Mister Hobbit! Well, I am excited to see where this leads! Perhaps you may even be worthy of my greatness in time! Fret not, I shall treat you gently. My mother always told me to be nice to hobbits because they might steal your desserts, and that's no good! Those desserts are for me and me alone! Anyways, Mister Hobbit, feel free to speak away on the wonders of my wondrousness and shower me in the delightful sounds of your praises of me! Please, do not hold back!

WC: 0750 | TWC: 1390

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 SQB8HXg
    Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Diana Winchester 23rd November 2020, 8:06 pm

Diana and Lorelei looked at each other for awhile after Diana had learned that Lorelei genuinely wanted a date out of tonight, not just a one-night stand. Lorelei also wanted a friend. At this point Diana was willing to oblige the bespectacled blonde. The huntress wanted something other than a contract or a "business relationship" to connect her to other people. She wanted something else, something more, but she was not sure what that "something else" was.

Lorelei, on the other hand, knew exactly what she wanted. She was tired of being lonely and wanted to make a friend and keep them. She had told Diana that after Diana's question to the bespectacled blonde asking what she wanted out of tonight.

Diana and Lorelei were trying to come up with more questions for each other when Lilith the hostess announced the third and final game "Pulse Racer", a game which involved handcuffs. Once the special handcuffs were applied the only way for them to be removed was for both partners to increase the heart rate to equal arousal. Lorelei blushed and Diana blinked. This was NOT what the huntress had signed up for. Lorelei had not signed up for that either because she was blushing furiously and looking towards the exit while planning how to make her escape.

Diana was trying to figure out a graceful exit of her own when to her considerable surprise she was handcuffed to a tall, burly man with black hair and blue eyes. Diana tried to think of a way to protest when the event staff member walked on before the huntress could get his attention. The black-haired man beside her also tried to protest, but to no avail. The two were stuck together until the game was completed. Lorelei, fearing that her turn to be handcuffed to someone might be coming up, looked towards Diana and spoke.

"I've got homework to do for my university classes, so I'll catch you later, Diana. If you're serious about meeting up again, look for me at a coffee shop close to Capital Crocus Mall named Capital Coffee. I go there a lot after classes... the best time to catch me is around 8:00 P.M. until midnight. See you then!" Lorelei said to Diana. Diana looked at the bespectacled blonde and used her ability to detect the truth based on a person's body language to learn that Lorelei was telling the truth. She was not just using that as a convenient cover story for an escape from an embarrassing situation, but was being truthful about what she had to do. Diana could respect honesty and did not challenge the story that was given to her.

"Very well then. See you later, Lorelei." Diana bade the bespectacled blonde farewell without malice. Lorelei smiled and waved before walking away from the huntress. Diana watched Lorelei make her escape by deftly weaving through the event-goers and slip out the door without anyone being the wiser. Once Lorelei was gone Diana turned to her new partner, the tall, burly man who had a certain rugged charm. Her new partner's name was Scully.

"Hello, Scully. I am Diana." Diana politely introduced herself to the tall, muscular stranger. While she was not thrilled about the "Pulse Racer" game being sprung on her, she should have expected that based on the theme of the event and the increasingly daring games. Diana could live with the unpleasant surprise if her partner was Scully.

[Post Word Count: 578]
    [Diana's Word Count: 2,820]

@Wiggles

Cetus
    Cetus

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Experience : ‭‭38,500

Post by Cetus 24th November 2020, 8:47 pm

"Not in all things, dear Hanako." Cetus assured her with a wolfish grin. "Some things I much prefer to take my time." His gaze traveled up her form. He took in the blush but dismissed it out of hand. Blushing could mean too many things. The assassins he's grown up around had been taught to blush on command. A well timed blush could seduce a target. Was she one of those assassins?

Cetus noticed the wolf girl didn't step out of his grasp. The corner of his lips turned upward. His mind churned on the meaning. Did she want something? If so what? Or was she hoping to lower his guard? Perhaps it was a way of showing her interest? Cetus did appreciate the little game she played. Her declaration of not feeling truthful followed by stepping closer. The shark man subtly shifted his hips to meet her wandering hand with his own meat. Once her fingers slid down to touch his thigh, his muscles bunched under her touch. His lips parted to reveal his teeth. "Mmm I do prefer dinner first. I'll let it slide for now if you promise to make it up to me."

Cetus made a show of tapping a finger on his chin. The other hand stayed firmly planted on Hanako's waist. He found his body was excited by the wolf girl's touch. Arousal surged and a certain part of his anatomy was stiffening. It made it hard to think. "Now I have a dilemma. In our current position, I'm not sure I can feasibly choose dare. As for truth, I believe you are uniquely positioned to feel the answer. Might I choose both?" He picked up his whiteboard and wrote 'Yes'. When he turned the board toward Hanako, it briefly flashed purple before glowing green. Cetus frowned at the board. Was it malfunctioning? Then the shark man shrugged. Wasn't his problem.

The bluette looked deep into Hanako's eyes. His fingers skimmed against her stomach. He left feather light touches on her body as his hand quested down. Cetus paused once he reached her thigh. His lips curved upward. His palm laid upon the suggested erogenous zone. Heat radiated from her covered flesh. Cetus waited several seconds before brushing his lips against Hanako's ear. He whispered "Truth or Dare, Hanako?" Her name dripped from his lips like jeweled honey.

WC: 394
    TWC: 1285

@Hanako

Gabriel Bank

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 CetusSigs
    Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Experience : 27,782

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Witches Bonds
    Second Skill: Enchantress of Woe
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 26th November 2020, 9:46 pm

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 ASLww8b
    Black Hats, Black Cats. That Is Where The Witch Is At.

As Wren was patted on her head, she made a face and pouted away from Aya unhappily. Being patted on her head was a peeve of hers. After encountering the self proclaimed ‘god’ and getting her drink, Wren had started writing her answer for at least one person on her whiteboard. After she was sure she was done with Akanes, she erased it and put ‘Kind of’ for the next person, it lit up bright green once again, if only because she didn’t call Wren a boy or mister, before she quickly turned it back to herself and wrote ‘HELL NO’ before showing Odhran. Again, the board lit up green. She was satisfied with herself now and nodded her head. She looked to the others' answers and was a bit concerned with Aya’s at first as it went purple, but then green, making her giggle some. Her eyes went to the other female’s board, and raised an eyebrow to her while still smiling. She then turned her head to Odhran and pulled on her left eye by the cheek right under the eyelid. “You’re not everyone’s definition of beauty.”

Next question was her worst trait. With a snort, she wrote in ‘Height’ and turned it around, it turned purple. She squinted as she was unsure at first about what else could be her worst trait, then she gasped and quickly erased it to write something else ‘Temper’. It lit up green. She blushed as she glanced away, looking at the bar. She grins as she skipped back over to the bar and got herself another drink before she came back to the group.

She looked at the third question just before she saw the girl who was dragged over to the group, take off her underwear and gave it to the d-hole that crashed the party. She took a sip of her drink before setting the glass on the table, and closing her eyes. No way was she going commando here. She wrote a big, fat 0 on her board before she flipped it around for them all to see for it to light up green again as her face blushed rather deeply. No way was she taking off her underwear at all here!

She looked back to Lilith as she was back on the mic and was telling everyone about the next event for the singles night. She seemed to pale a bit and was trying to step closer to Aya before someone pulled her closer to the douche who called her ‘mister hobbit’, multiple times. She felt her anger rising already. Her brown eyes glaring heavily at him. Her eyebrow perked just slightly. “Oh? You’re a criminal? And guess what, I’m a Rune Knight.” She watches Lilith get off the stage and leave the room. Her lucky day! Wren put her face in her uncuffed hand and takes a deep breath before she lifts her head again and smiles rather devilishly. “She’s gone right?” She didn’t even wait for an answer to come before she was muttering incantations and her eyes lit up blue after she blinked again.

A moment later, the ground started to grow green before massive rosemary stems shot out of the ground and were piercing through the fools shoulders. She didn’t care if she was thrown back with it, just that he was pinned to the ground by the rosemary as she had her foot on his chest. She let her hand go into a fist and threw a couple good punches to his face as she snarled a bit. “So since you’re an ‘oh so great mastermind’, tell me what you’ve done as a criminal, huh? Don’t hold back one detail. Maybe I can figure out how to get these lovely little cuffs tightened on you and we can have some more fun!” She leans herself in closer. “And I’ll say for a final time, I’m a female. And your desserts aren’t even worth me wanting to steal~ So try the next girl.” She giggles ever so sweetly. She was actually shaking with anger. She bet her heart rate was already picking up, it would be only a matter of time before the cuffs broke her free from this scum below her.

|| Words: 709 || Thread Total: 2504 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Wren - #ff6600
    Tag: @Akanee @Katsumi @Odhran Aegisbane
    Enemies: Odhran

Last edited by Wren on 17th September 2021, 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Wiggles
    Wiggles

Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Experience : 6,593

Post by Wiggles 28th November 2020, 3:29 am

Scully looked down. Obviously lost in his own thoughts, though some might mistake him for staring at something he shouldn't be. He was merely thinking about the situation he is currently in. He had lost the person he intended to see in this venue, and now he is hand cuffed to a lady. He had to figure out how to get them out of this, though he was thinking more about Diana more than himself. He's clearly not anyone's first choice. And to be hand cuffed to him... Let's just say he's assuming they're both having a terrible night.

With a sigh, he lifted his head up, and they were caught in this impasse. He didn't know what to do or say to get the cuffs off despite his desire to do so. He just doesn't know what to say to Diana to get her heart racing, what more for that akin to arousal. Personally, he thought there was absolutely arousing about him. But perhaps, they didn't have to talk about about each other. Scully can just ask about Diana's ideal partner and just make her imagine it as much as she can until she's aroused. At least that way, she'll be out right? Or is that not how this works? Either way he still tried.

"So... uhm..." he said, as he lifted his head, trying to find his footing in order to look proper and respectful and not downright creepy. "Diana... uh.. can you describe yourself and your . Ideal. Partner?" he continued. Pausing in parts where he believed he had to consider his choice of words very carefully. Scully even placed his free hand behind him so as not to make any gesture that might offend Diana.

He was interested in knowing about Diana too. In fact, he was more interested in that than in anything else. For he believes that what they have right now is a situation where it's only just the two of them. Everyone else in the room didn't matter and he deleted them from his mind's eyes. And in these moments, Scully will make the best out of it, make sure they both enjoy, especially Diana. And he had hoped his little smiles here and there helps in that endeavor.

WC: 377
    Scully: 1,002
    @Diana Winchester

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 7 Vk27K5C
    Hanako
    Hanako

Player 
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Experience : 200

Post by Hanako 28th November 2020, 3:36 am

Hanako Nakamura
    Guildless {} D-rank

WC: 345
    TWC: 1179
    Tagged: @Cetus
    Muse: Ugh

This notes section will scroll if needed!
    Very cheeky. It seemed she found herself a live one, which boded well. The first man she'd encountered here had been a dud. She hadn't needed to see the board light up his 'yes' to know he was already thinking some naughty things about her, but it was still amusing to see it. Her lips pressed into a coy smile, though she was becoming a little apprehensive. Where this would go wasn't clear, but early indicators pointed to a wild ride.

Since it seemed this blue-haired man would follow through with also completing the dare, Hanako parted her thighs enough for his hand to slip in. "We can have dinner after." she teased, though she had already become quite full on the event's offerings. "Seems we may need to replenish our energy."

At his whisper, she prompted into the next question. This one was far more harmless. "This time, I suppose I'll go for truth," Hanako started, feeling herself beginning to warm on the inside. With how their bodies were intertwined, she could hardly fetch a snack to eat sexily now. Though she'd had a rough start for this event, it seemed she'd make up for her misfortunes now. Cetus was a spicy flavour that ignited at the slightest touch, and that was something workable. "My biggest flaw is...I'm greedy," she said, her hand gently squeezing the inside of his thigh next to his...excitement. Her thighs clenched playfully around his hand as if she was keeping it for herself. As if to reinforce what she said, her one free hand wrote the word on her board that rested on the bar, then held it up for it to flash green before returning it to the slick surface. "Once I set my sights on something, I simply must have it. I won't stop until I do," Hanako whispered breathily back into his ear since it was so near. It was already getting hot way faster than she anticipated, but the young Nakamura wasn't one to back down. "And how about you? What's you're flaw, Mr. Cetus?"

Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Diana Winchester 28th November 2020, 11:00 pm

Diana had been asked by Scully to describe herself and her perfect partner. The blonde opened her mouth and then remained silent. She was not sure how to answer that question because she had never really thought about it much, not until tonight anyway. Diana had never really had much time to think about a partner for anything other than a job, but it was almost always a partnership of convenience rather than one that was made to last. The only exception to that tendency was her faithful apprentice.

The huntress had never even considered a romantic partner before tonight.

Lorelei was the first female to ever really catch her attention, but Scully did not need to know that. Besides, Diana did not know if there was a real connection between them or just infatuation. Infatuation and desperation to know what it was like to have a connection to someone for reasons other than work. Desperation was not the healthiest basis for a relationship, but few things about Diana's life were healthy. Going into danger zones on a regular basis was certainly not conducive to a long lifespan, but part of Diana did not want a long lifespan because it would give her plenty of time to remember all of her mistakes.

"I describe myself as someone who likes to travel. I do not like to sit around and look pretty... I like to travel all across Earthland and see new places. I want to go to Crescent Island one day... I hear that the water is clear and the sand is clean on Crescent Island." Diana told Scully some about herself. What she had said was no half-truth... she really did want to go to Crescent Island on vacation one day, but she needed to save up the money for the trip first because first-class luxury did not come cheap. That was a goal Diana could pursue once she did some more jobs so that she did not look lazy.

"What I want out of a partner is simple. I want someone who will accept me and my lifestyle. I want someone who will not feel threatened by a woman who has a career as a mage who goes into danger zones for search-and-rescue missions. If my partner has their own career and ambitions, that is fine with me." Diana informed Scully of what she wanted out of a partner. It sounded like a cookie-cutter answer, but again Diana was telling the truth. She wanted someone who could accept the fact that she had her own career and ambitions instead of trying to make her a "proper" housewife who stayed at home and waited on them hand and foot. Diana was not that kind of woman. Now that she had tasted freedom after her family's death she could not get enough of it.

"OK Scully... how would you describe yourself and your... ideal partner?" Diana asked Scully with a slight blush on her face. Scully had a certain rugged charm that was hard to describe. He also had a personality that was not the least bit pretentious. Scully was the salt of the earth, which was a type of person Diana genuinely liked.

[Post Word Count: 534]
    [Diana's Word Count: 3,354]

@Wiggles

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 1:19 am