Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 27,782

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Witches Bonds
    Second Skill: Enchantress of Woe
    Third Skill:

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 Empty Re: SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Post by Wren 27th October 2020, 10:12 pm

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 ASLww8b
    Black Hats, Black Cats. That Is Where The Witch Is At.

As the other female introduced herself, then confessed she wasn’t from around here, she gasped. “Aya~ Can’t say that doesn’t sound nice! I’m actually not from around here either, but it’s been a while, so I’ve started to get my foot hanging around!” She confessed and scratched the back of her head. “Nelson’s Apothecary is a… a sort of pharmacy, where people can get medicine prescribed by doctors. Nelson is the owner of the shop! And the Rune Knights are a military that are part of the Magic Council here in Fiore! I find them to be really cool! And I can only hope to do more with them!” She seemed to light up at that. She gripped her hand in a fist as she grinned, feeling rather confident in her choice of jobs.

After Wren gave the compliment and instantly regretted it afterwards, it was responded back to. She was honestly a little surprised that she was at all. She looked down to her outfit, then to Aya, snorting. “That’s nice to know that when I dress down I still look nice apparently!” She grins rather widely. After dealing with Lux, she wasn’t used to compliments often. After they were handed their balloon and Aya said Wren should wear it and was told she was cute, Wrens face went a bit red. That was the first time someone called her cute without putting ‘boy’ next to it. She squinted a little as she hesitantly took the balloon. “I’m cute? You know I’m a female, right?” She couldn’t help but mention as she tapes it right on her sternum. It looked awkward on her, she felt, at least compared to how it looked on other women around the room that had it on their chest as well. She sighs deeply and puffs her cheeks out.

She held her hands out to Aya, honestly not sure how exactly they should go about this. Her expertise was in attempting to lay a hand on people who got in close to her, and dashing out of the way of potential danger. Staying still and letting herself get hugged by a stranger wasn’t something she was used to. Nelson was definitely getting a delicious cocktail from her with some Bloody Fingers*, and Death’s Cherries** mixed in great with some Organ Tea***.

* Foxglove
    ** Belladonna Berries
    *** Pennyroyal

|| Words: 387 || Thread Total: 1071 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Wren - #ff6600
    Tag: @Akanee
    Enemies: ???

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilith 28th October 2020, 4:07 pm

OOC NOTE:
    For the sake of pace, we're going to get ready for the next event. Feel free to switch partners or stick with the one's you have, my next post will include Lilith asking the first questions for the next activity.

I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
    Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
    Lilith Kadokawa

Around the room, the games would descend into quick havoc, many were quite blustered by the scenario, whilst others took it in their stride. It's wasn't really the sexiest of activities, not with the ones frantically trying to pop the balloon with little technique. Jiggling against each other like they were trying to start a fire. Comical really, and Lilith would have been wheezing at the sight. Had it not been for the fact that she was quite distracted right now.

As she had expected, Aven met her challenge with little resistance. He was a competitive soul, that was clear to see once you got to know the guy. She chuckled softly at his words, her laugh as smooth as silk. "Well as we are, I seem to be getting the strangest sense of de ja vu." She applied a little more pressure to the balloon, feeling it strain between them. As her eyes rested on his attractive features, she would notice the slightest flush dance across his cheeks. It was brief, but it was there.

The mere sight of the blush would cause Lilith to bite her lip, unable to help the instantaneous arousal that washed over her. There was just something so unbelievable tantalizing about making someone blush, and knowing the other means to which she could make Aven blush only proved to excite the woman more. Already, she was poised to finish the task and once again have her way with the Fairy Tail mage. But alas, she had to play host for the rest of the night, she would need to quell that desire and resist for now.

However, there wasn't any reason she couldn't have some fun first, a devilish smile flashing across her lips at Aven's words. She would very lightly sway from side to side, applying a little more pressure to the balloon, but not enough to pop it. "Oh he didn't huh? Interesting, I can't imagine what I did to have such an effect." She replied playfully, her tone huskier now. She couldn't help herself, she really was supposed to be trying to frantically pop the thing, but that didn't seem quite a fun as the use she had in mind. Using it to tease Aven just seemed like too good an opportunity to miss. Rolling the balloon between them, increasing the pressure slowly but intentionally not trying to pop it. Her fingers would rake softly against the fabric of Aven's shirt, exploring the firm muscles of his back.

"Perhaps..." She began softly, dragging her fingers down to his belt as she realised that the song was coming to an end soon. Once again looping her fingers into the hoops of his belt, "You could remind me." With a forceful tug, she would yank him toward her, applying just enough pressure to the already extremely strained balloon that it would suddenly pop in a swift burst. The force which would cause her to stumble toward him, her front pressing against his and her face now positioned a few inches from his. For a quick moment, there was the briefest glimmer of red that spilt across her irises before they quickly transformed into their usual sparkling emerald hue. There was a pause as Lilith remained there for a moment, eyes locked with his. Tempted.

Then suddenly, she would step back, turning from Aven once more. She would move to the edge of the stage, the song had officially ended and now it was time to start the next event. Her eyes scanned the room, the sight of all the flustered faces amusing her greatly. Wait? Was that Percy Dagger? Her eyes glinted with wicked intent, making a note of his presence before she took the microphone from the stagehand, flicking it on and she began to speak once more. "Now wasn't that stimulating! I'm sure that ice is well and truly broken hmmm? Although melted might be a better word." She let out a light laugh before continuing. "So without further ado, let's get ready for the next game shall we. I must tell you, this one if it's possible, is going to be even more invasive than the last. So if you want to switch your partner, I'd do so now. You have until the end of this song! Chop chop!" Another melody would begin to play, and around the room, the event organiser would go around and collect balloons. Handing out small whiteboards and marker pens to those they approached. Quickly they would set about preparing everyone for the next thrilling part of the singles event.

The ever notorious; Truth or Dare.

WC: 771 Lilith's WC: 3,074
    Tag: @Aven Alveron

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dagda
    Dagda

Richie Rich- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Meliora Vitae [GM]
    Experience : 34,736

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Leviathan
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dagda 28th October 2020, 9:05 pm

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 OgDLJYY

”Oh, I was just looking for Percy. We showed up together but I haven’t seen him since we arrived,” Dagda replied with a shrug. The two-toned man was probably on the other side of the room or something.

His eyebrows raised a little. “Never?” he asked, surprise lacing his voice. He wondered if there was a specific reason or if she just hadn’t found the right person. However, he decided not to press further.

The two headed to the bar side by side. Pim said she did drink and was telling him about one she’d had sometime before. Her pronunciation of the name made him laugh. Being new to Earthland drinks and cocktails, he had no clue what it was, but it sounded interesting. He would remind himself later to get her one, but first, food!

They reached the buffet table and Pim had already grabbed up a plate. There were snacks of all kinds available and it seemed she had taken a little sample of several. Before Dagda could take up his own plate, the purple-haired woman was offering him some of hers. “Yes please,” he replied with a nod, plucking a little pastry from the plate and taking a bite. It tasted like chocolate, a treat he had come to adore over the past few months, especially if it was dark chocolate.

Their snacking was interrupted by Lili’s voice. She had turned on a microphone and was addressing the crowd, threatening to arrest them if they misbehaved. Dagda let out an amused chuckle. Lili seemed to be looking for a partner for a man next to her for the first activity, which was quickly accepted by a woman with wolf ears who had appeared out of the crowd.

The hostess explained that the next activity would involve a balloon being strapped to one partner’s chest, crotch, or butt. The other person’s job was to pop the balloon with their own body, limited to the same list of body parts. Dagda glanced at Pim when the explanation was over, catching her gaze. She seemed uncertain. They did happen to be the closest to one another.

The decision was out of their hands, it seemed. An organizer had spotted the two and approached, stealing the plate from Pim’s hand and pushing her closer to Dagda. A balloon was attached to the string of her hoodie. It hung right over her chest. The small woman’s protest was cut short as the organizer gave her a hefty, almost aggressive shove right at the giant man.

Dagda leaned forward, reaching his arms out to help steady her. Pim had latched onto his arms to stop her stumble. Wide purple eyes stared into his own. Dagda’s breath hitched as his mind raced on what to do. He didn’t pull his arms away, letting her hold onto him as long as she desired to. Thinking back to his options for this activity, he decided to do chest to chest. Pim seemed so innocent that it was the option that felt right. Besides, there was no avoiding the activity. The piercing gaze of a nearby organizer removed that option entirely.

“We have to pop the balloon,” he explained, suddenly realizing just how intense their height difference was. He felt like a giant next to her, which he certainly was. “So let’s pop it together with our chests, alright?” He couldn't use his hands directly on the balloon, but he had an idea. If she would agree, he would continue. “I’m going to lift you up,” he warned. Crouching down, he would wrap his muscular arms around her waist. He pulled her closer to his chest with a grip that was firm but gentle, crossing his arms around her back. Returning to his full height, Pim would be in the air in his arms. He hoped she wasn’t too uncomfortable, but he would try to pop the balloon quickly.

“Tell me if I’m being too rough, okay?” he requested with a slight apologetic tone. She was so small compared to the titan that he feared he would cause her pain trying to pop the balloon. That was the last thing he wanted. Slowly squeezing, the balloon was compressed between the two. Their chests caused the pressure to build. It was like a giant bear hug.

Pop! At last, the balloon had erupted between them with enough pressure. While the balloon was certainly tough, it didn’t take extreme strength to pop. The rubber was pressing against Dagda’s cheek when it popped, leaving a slight stinging sensation on his jaw. With a sigh of relief, he quickly returned Pim to her feet. Though his arms had left her waist, he kept his hands on her upper arms as he looked the purple-haired woman over. “We did it! Are you alright?” he asked, wanting to make sure he hadn’t gone too hard.

Post WC: 812 Thread WC: 1,661 Tagged: @Pimwadee   Job Info: X Music: X

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 28th October 2020, 10:28 pm

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 VNJRLgK
    Leave the Future in the Past, We're Living in the Present now, Baby!

Lethe stuck her tongue out lightly towards Malos as he introduced himself to her. The two’s banter over the fact that the ‘plus one’ for Mathis was picking at him for not being simple, made her snort in amusement. Though, her smiles and giggles stopped as Malos told her that Mathis wasn’t looking to score. That would change almost completely after they received their balloon and the game was introduced. She grinned to herself as she had Mathis by the coat, but it seemed to falter a bit as he spoke again. “Are you dumb? It’s not a mission… It’s a game.” She squints at him before she shakes her head. She takes a half step back to look him up and down.

A grin started to form on her lips once again as she let go of his coat to grab his arm. Without another warning, she had pulled him around her to put his back against the wall as she put her hands on either side of his head. “Can’t you play a game? Hmm? You really don’t want to get laid? Or pretend like you do? If you want to make it a mission… why not make it kind of fun and try to woo someone to bed at the end of the night?” She tilts her head as she cheekily grins at him after slightly running her tongue across her lips. She pushed her chest up against his, casually leaning on him as the balloon started to strain from her weight on him. “Did you really only come here for no reason other than to chaperone?” She batted her eyes to him, not caring if she was in his personal bubble or not. She slightly swayed with the music, letting her chest rub between them as she did so. She pushed herself closer, seeming like she was doing a pushup on the wall over him before she just let all her weight go into leaning against Mathis.

It was a bit tricky between her breasts at first, the balloon wanted to slip between her chest. She promptly had removed her hands to help her leaning on him more and held her chest together to keep the balloon from slipping in between too easily. She seemed rather fearless for their closeness as the balloon popped and her face was right near his. Lethe had tilted her chin up just slightly, making it so her face didn’t smack into his as she leaned against him. She had thought of staying there as the hostess came on the mic again and started talking to the crowd. With a small sigh, she moved her hands to be on the sides of Mathis’ head again so she could push herself off of him, smirking as she pulled herself back. She turned her attention to the stage, but her eyes were watching Mathis, wondering what he’d do after that little game honestly. ‘You’re clearly having fun already.’ ‘Not quite… but interest is peaked.’ ‘Of course… don’t get too carried away at least.’ ‘Never…’ She was purring in her mind at that, trying to hide her smirk by looking away from Mathis finally.

Her eyebrow perked up though at hearing that the next game would be more invasive and that she could change partners. She leaned over to Mathis with a hand on her hip. “I think I would like to continue being your partner still, okay?” She muses rather happily as she accepted the whiteboard that was handed to her. She was honestly curious about what this next one would even be.

|| Words: 600 || Thread Total: 1678 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles
    Tag: @SlayerMathis_

Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Experience : 336,993

Post by Percy 29th October 2020, 3:57 am

As he bounced back off the stool is dismay about the balloon, he caught a glimpse of Leon. Between the ridiculousness of the reinflating balloon, the crazed terror of having to go about popping it again, and the deathly glare on Leon's face, Percy finally started to crack. Pure lunacy. All of this.

It was Percy's turn to snicker a little, hidden behind a reticent fist to his lips. More than anything, it was just...such an intimidating expression! Was that over ordering them drinks or some sort of delayed reaction to their exceptionally awkward interactions thus far? Percy wasn't sure what exactly brought that murderous scrunch into his face, but he had a hard time quieting his snorts. The magicless man had to admit that Leon's expressions were frightening in a strange, thrilling way. If he'd been a physically weaker man, he'd probably have been terrified of Leon just by the expressions. He'd probably never voice this sentiment, but it was only because of his martial arts confidence that he wasn't shaking in his boots...and there was something silly and amusing in that. Maybe he shouldn't train him. If Leon got anywhere near as strong as Percy, the poor youngest Dagger would really be in trouble trying to stand up to those...aggressive eyes.

Well, they were until his expression cracked as well over the stupid balloon. Percy's own reserved chuckles were halted as he caught Leon's smile for the first time. Though his hand didn't move from his mouth, the angle of his brows adjusted from high and mirthful to puckered and mildly distressed in a bewildered sort of way. Everything about this man was dangerous. Wolfish. Threatening. Obviously not in a violent way, but in every other way that mattered to the Dagger. A strange ache squeezed his chest. Just like a schoolboy unsure how to process feelings, Percy felt the inexplicable urge to run away. Sorta like how he felt about Lilith, minus two-thirds of the intensity and the gut-rending hatred. This event was some sort of cursed trap-- why did Leon have to have that face?

Furthermore, why was Leon bending him over again?! And why didn't he even attempt to fight it? Oop, yeah, he was trying to get the balloon off, he knew...but he was just pinching around his butt and please, god if you're listening, make him stop. Percy's face lit up like a stoplight, even eliciting a barely contained guffaw from the bartender observing the whole debacle.

To just highlight Percy's utmost discomfort, Lilith's demonic voice once more filled the room, warning them of the end of the balloon popping icebreaker and heralding a new fresh horror for them all to endure. "More invasive? How could it get more i-invasive?" Percy hissed from his new embarrassing position of being bent over a bar counter with a delinquent-looking man fussing about his backside. He couldn't really run right now, even though he had the chance before the song ended. Leon literally had him by the butt. Besides, there was no doubt that Lilith had spotted him by now, and nothing would draw her in like a mouse trying to escape her snake's den. The song was in its final throes when Percy's personal tormentor in the form of an organizer re-appeared and assisted Leon with the removal of the balloon and provided them with their whiteboards and pens.

As Percy quickly stood back up and begrudgingly took possession of the object, the next words out of the impish woman's face hit him like ice water. Truth or Dare. Truth or Dare. He may be a socially awkward airhead, but he'd been to enough rich-kid, parent-arranged sleepovers to know how this game always ended up. In this case, it was starting in the degenerate late stages, simply because of the lust-laced environment Lilith had brewed up.

Without even a moment more of pause, once the minion was gone, Percy whirled and snatched up the abandoned shot of butterscotch bourbon and tilted it back with all the practiced gusto his party-savvy brother probably had. He wasn't one for hard liquor, but this wasn't about what he liked or enjoyed. This was survival. Social-wilderness-survival Perseus had arrived, and it was clear to get through the rest of this without having some sort of mental breakdown he'd need to be well lubricated.

Sweet things were his least favorite and this was super sweet, making his body involuntarily shiver, but in this case, it balanced the sharp bite of the bitter alcohol. It made it easier to palate. Good. This was doable. Reaching over to steal Leon's, he threw that one back too, then held up two fingers for two more to replace them. He took one of them but waited for Leon to take the other instead of sucking it down immediately. "Drink. We're going to need it," he said with a dire expression, thus far seeming unaffected by his glass of wine and two shots. Percy was one of those slow-build drinkers. He could put them away in mass quantities quickly and show no signs of drunkenness, making him quite the dark horse in drinking contests. The problem was...once some time had passed...

[wc: 866 || total: 5345]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 
    Experience : 259,635

Post by Leon Hoffman 29th October 2020, 2:18 pm

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 Ul2vGlI

Sometimes things that fall apart are actually falling into place

Sooner rather than later, one of the organizers came by and removed the reinflated balloon from Percy's rear, and gave them both personal whiteboards in exchange. Leon accepted it without much thought and took a seat next to Percy again around the same time the host began to make yet another announcement.

Truth or dare? thought Leon, looking from the crowd to the counter they were seated at, staring at his hands. With that same firm look on his face, he recalled some memories of the game. The last time he played truth or dare was when he was a kid, with many of his several siblings, and he didn't really have very fond memories of it. Most of the time, his siblings always seemed to target him knowing that he was too poor of a speaker to communicate his thoughts for truths and too kind of a kid to perform difficult dares. It made for good entertainment if you were watching, but Leon always dreaded the game, but the overwhelming desire to impress his family always spearheaded any other qualms he had at the time.

The butterscotch bourbons appeared in front of them now, temporarily taking Leon's attention away from the upcoming activity, when suddenly, Percy had downed both his own shot and Leon's share in just a matter of seconds before silently requesting two more. Leon stared at him, wide-eyed and a little frightened. This man was drinking like it they were in wartime and the doctor was coming to saw their legs off, and Leon wasn't sure whether he should be impressed, scared, or both of those things. It was clear that he wasn't a lightweight, but where was all the alcohol going if not to his head? He wouldn't be a mess later, would he?

"R-Right..." Leon stuttered a little bit, still recovering from the shock of what just happened. He took his glass, glimpsed at Percy, and took his shot with a little grumble at the back of his throat. Leon didn't drink very often, or at least not regularly, so he didn't have that headstrong poker-faced ability to scoff down shots like Percy had, apparently. It was clear that whatever the host had in mind for this Truth or Dare game, Percy was mentally hunkering down (or loosening up?) in order to prepare for it. It was a little terrifying, actually. But Leon had just gone from almost starting a fight to humping the guy he was about to fight with, to sharing a few drinks with him. They probably got through the worst of the event.

|| Word Count: 433 || Thread WC: 7221 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 29th October 2020, 4:46 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP780/780
    MP400/400
    Speed82.5m/s
    Strength155.5
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Within moments, Mathis was somewhat on the defensive, being surrounded on either side by Lethe's arms as he was pressed against the wall and her chest was pressing against the balloon. "I see," Mathis said calmly, staring into her eyes. "Perhaps I was not fully informed on what the procedures behind this night are. Poppi can be woefully uninformative when she wishes to be. She finds it fun to mess with me." He leaned his face closer, a smug grin washing over his face. "Though I would suppose in a different way than you would like to mess with me, I suppose." Just as he had planned, the balloon popped moments after he made his joke, seeing her face up close to his. "I will admit, this is a challenge I have never personally undertaken, but I suppose it is time to conquer something I never have before." A calm, confident smile rested on his face. Perhaps Poppi had a point. Perhaps he had been a bit lonely in his many, many years. But... Lethe was a mortal. Mathis already knew this. He likely would outlive everyone he ever met. He had not aged at all from the moment Lorelai resonated with him to this day, millennia later.

"That said, I am somewhat curious as to yourself," he continued as Lethe pulled herself away. "I suppose it is somewhat my fault for being the first to approach, but you seem particularly interested in me, if your actions here were not evident. You seem to know me, or at least of me, though I will admit there can be some relation towards being within the roster of Meliora Vitae." He stepped up beside her as the host began speaking more. "I apologize if this sounds untowards, but I had Poppi do some research into everyone within the roster of Meliora Vitae, and I came up with surprisingly little information. You seem to be somewhat of an anomaly, though I may just be prying a bit too much." He calmly accepted the whiteboard as it was handed to him, hearing this talk about invasiveness. "I suppose everything is on the table, as it is said. Presumably we shall learn about each other more. This is what you want, no? Very well. I live to serve, so I shall remain as your partner."

Poppi prepared as Damian was ready to go through with her plan. Maybe it was advantageous for her then that Damian had decided to drink, as the tall man soon began to mount his hands upon her. She felt his hands tighten up slightly as he prepared force and immediately the balloon popped and Poppi was pushed forwards a bit from the force of his thrust. Poppi spilled to the floor, quickly rolling back to her feet as she looked, seeing if anyone at all watched, Leona especially. A frown came across the Artificial Blade's face as she looked at the obviously pained Damian on the floor, holding his crotch. She knew she had to act quick, impress Leona while she maybe had Leona's attention. "Very impressive, Damian!" she said, stepping towards him, activating her Blushy Crushy mode. "Poppi could feel Damian and get proper reading!" She had researched that human females apparently were impressed when human males had impressive nether regions, and Poppi wished to use this knowledge to her advantage. "Poppi is very impressive by legnth, size, and girth of Damian, though Popppi thinks that Damian apply too much force. Luckily, Poppi is especially resilient, though it may take a Wizard Saint to withstand that much power within a single thrust! Poppi recommends for Damian to lessen power on his thrusts to maximize lengthiness of sessions and improve stamina." She knelt down by Damian as she was handed a whiteboard for the upcoming game. "Fear not, Damian. Poppi has you covered. Poppi wishes to see you try to acquire Leona as a partner for this next game, but if Leona still remains unavailable, Poppi is glad to be of assistance!"

WC: 0672 | TWC: 1793

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

@Lethe
    @Damian

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 DcM8us5

[center]Mathis Lora | Blademaster Lineage | Monado | Magic | Poppi
    Altarias
    Altarias

Player 
    Lineage : Graceful Siren
    Experience : 15,619

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Altarias 29th October 2020, 5:08 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP400/400
    MP400/400
    Speed40m/s
    Strength40
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Illya opened her arms wide for the man to wrap the balloon around her chest. She caught a glimpse of him. She had somewhat remembered his face from one of her autograph signings. He could not have been any older than eighteen, and Illya made sure to repay his patronage by letting her chest brush against his arm slightly before he nervously pulled away. A smile wrapped around her face as she and her new possible partner Medeia went to the dance floor, making sure that there was plenty of space around for them to be seen by paparazzi.

"One of the first things I really learned about getting popular is that boys are a big demographic, and not because they're fans of the music." She stepped closer to Medeia, pushing the balloon on her chest against the mysterious black haired woman's chest. "They want to see things get a bit... hot under the collar. Give them a show, get them biting out of your hand. Luckily, I know just how to do that. It's not too difficult for someone with my looks. Looks are most of the work in being a popular idol with the boys." She wrapped her arms around Medeia, pushing harder. "So many options, so, so many options. Maybe some boy would come by and demand that he try to burst the balloon with his crotch. Maybe someone would want to take advantage and have the balloon 'conveniently' slip. Headlines, no matter what you think!" She smirked, pressing even more. "Of course, with people with assets like us, there's really only one thing to do. Men like a good squish, wouldn't you think? They'll want to imagine that they're the balloon, being squished between two gorgeous women. Of course, there are some girls that will want the same, but the girls seem to be in it more for the music." She pressed closer and closer to the mystery woman's face. "There's only one way to make this even steamier for all those male fans, but that's not for you to decide now, is it, Medeia?"

The balloon finally could take no more pressure and the idol, who held most of the weight in this work on herself, stumbled forwards, knocking over Medeia and planting her hands on each side of her head, Illya standing over the strange woman with the raven locks. "Maybe this could do? Who knows~~" she said, smirking. She pushed herself up off of the ground, helping Medeia up. The emcee began announcing the next game. "Well, maybe we can do another game, but I hope you don't mind if we think about moving to other partners. Both of us I'm sure can get even more catches. Hey, you got an iLac? How about we add each other's numbers?"
    WC: 0466 | TWC: 1383

@Medeia

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 GMALSW8
    TnT
    TnT

Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Experience : 8,375

Post by TnT 29th October 2020, 8:57 pm

Turashi's POV

Tura barely kept herself from flinching when Danny suddenly grabbed her. While she was glad he wasn't angry, such action made her tears flow faster. Dark memories started twirling with those of Danny. Then it was all blasted away by his hug. She stared at nothing in astonishment. He didn't resent her at all? Her arms came up slowly, hesitantly.  Her tears stuttered as Tura let the sensation of Danny wash over her. For a moment, this moment, she was safe. Appreciated in at least the slightest manner.

When Danny mentioned their son, her tears flowed anew. Tura buried her head in his shoulder. "I'm sorry." she whispered. Her hands clutched at his shirt. "I didn't...want to. No choice." Danny pulled back slowly, letting Tura breathe. She missed his weight. Being grounded after the recent turmoil had been exactly what she needed. Her hands wiped at the tears that wouldn't stop flowing.

Tura gasped as Danny asked about her meeting their son. She put a hand to her throat. "Would he even... want that? I abandoned him..." The other question was studiously ignored. Where she had been was difficult to explain. At least, not until Danny knew what she was. Tura placed a hand on Danny's wrist. Her fingers clutched at that lifeline. "...I do want to meet him but..." She glanced around for her sister. Tura had been lost to the crowd. Good. "I am not sure when I will be able. My sister cannot know about Samuel." Saying his name for the first time, Tura's heart nearly stopped. She had a irreplaceable treasure. One she'd thrown away. A strange emotion swelled in her heart. Tura decided not to decipher it for now. She'd content herself staring at Danny.

Danny's apology had Tura cocking her head. Her cheeks were tinged with heat as well. "You have seen me naked, Danny. Stripped me of my clothing in fact. I have felt you inside me, fallen apart in your arms. Surely, a little touching like this is not so bad? Unless I misunderstand your customs? Please enlighten me if I have them wrong." Tura hesitantly placed a hand over Danny's heart. The heavy rhythm beat steadily into her palm. "Furthermore, I know your heart. You are not one to take advantage of me. Even after all this time, I trust you. Though I suppose you could have picked up a few bad habits." She said, starting confidently and eventually trailing off. A woman stepped up onto the stage. Tura studied Danny's features instead of paying attention.

As such, Tura nearly hyperventilated when an attendant tapped a balloon to her stomach. Danny's grip on her shoulders didn't help her rising panic. She couldn't draw in enough air. Tura clasped her hands on Danny's wrists. Clutching, hoping for something anything that would stem the stiffling lack of oxygen. Someone bumped her, pushing her into Danny's arms. Tura had to release his wrists. Instead she found herself face first in his chest. Her arms had wrapped around him automatically. Tura's face flamed red. From the squeaking between them, she could only imagine what the balloon could be for. "Is this 'game' some form of torture? Keeping our bodies from touching and simulating sex?" Tura asked, her voice muffled. She twitched her hips toward Danny to prove her point. The balloon squeaked loudly and Tura squeaked. Her face was blazing now as she hid it in Danny's chest.
    *****______________*****

Tiisha's POV

Tiisha scowled around the room. There were entirely too many people here. Their enemies could ambush them at any moment. The crowd would then hide their attackers allowing them to slip away. She swept her hair off her forehead. Maybe coming tonight hadn't been such a good idea. She'd been so lonely. Tura didn't provide her what she wanted - needed. The she-dragon cast a wistful look in her sister's direction.

Then a raven haired woman clad in a black dress approached. Tii gave the female a once over. Then she stiffened. This was no woman. It was a female dragon. How weak she had become to only notice now. Her lip curled. The dragon asked her name and Tiisha snorted. As if she didn't know. [color=darkorchid]"I am Tiisha, Star of the First Galaxy, Second Moon of the Planet of Fire, Duchess of the New Moon. Traitor to the people of Zarharthum as you well know."isha frowned. Was this dragon from the mortal plane? Were there dragons here? She pinched the bridge of her nose. No, she wouldn't apologize for her snide tone. That was beneath one such as herself. [color=darkorchid]"Was there something you wanted, Akemi? I'm not sure coming here tonight was the best idea and I wish to leave." As Tiisha's hand lowered, she caught sight of her sister. Her nostrils flared.

That little slut. She was grinding up against a pink haired male. She'd tear their hair out and set it on fire. Tura was HERS! An attendant came over with a balloon. Tiisha snarled at him. "Come near me with that and I'll tear your arms off to beat you with them" The male stopped, looking uncertainly at Akemi. Tiisha couldn't care less if the balloon went on the other dragon. This game of the mortals was stupid.

WC: 883
    TWC: 1356

@Danny @Akeya

Last edited by TnT on 1st November 2020, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiisha & Turashi

Jobs in Progress: 0/3

Post by Guest 30th October 2020, 4:24 am

“I do but first, I think there is something else that we can share,” Medeia replied, pulling the idol back towards her and capturing her lips with her own. Truthfully, the witch cared little for Illya’s words about capturing the attention of men, having no interest in them whatsoever but she did appreciate the girl’s rather dominating nature. It resonated with the witch’s own, amusing her. Illya had a way about her that was incredibly appealing to the angel but although she was rather disappointed that the idol wished to move on so soon, Medeia was not completely against the idea. The redhead was right. There were many other lovely women that the raven haired mage could try and catch and the thought was rather tantalising too. The kiss would not last for too long but enough for her to satiate her desire for the girl for the time being. She honestly hoped that this would not be the only time that they met.

When they broke apart, Medeia would be sporting a smirk across her features, her purple eyed gaze dazzling with mirth. “Yes, we definitely needed to share that, I think and I am sure your male friends have enjoyed the show too,” she said wickedly. The redhead honestly believed that she would be able to get away from the witch without a kiss? Ha. No chance of that. Perhaps next time, they could go a little further but for now, the Errings Rising mage would have to be content with what they had already shared.

Asking the bartender for a pen and piece of paper, the angel would then scribble down her ilac number and hand it over the idol. “You had better call me or there will be trouble,” she chuckled although it was always rather difficult to tell if Medeia was actually joking or not. In fairness, she was genuinely teasing this time around. The redhead was bound to be busy with all her work and having become so close to Sakura, Medeia knew how much of a pain in the rear being an idol could be. There was always another concert, another function for them to attend. The witch would never put up with such a state of being herself. Still, perhaps she could help Illya with that a bit. It had certainly worked with Sakura.

As she waited to receive Illya’s number, she smirked again, “Oh, you can expect to see me at that lovely concert that you and Sakura are performing at by the way. I look forward to seeing the pair of you in action together.”

(436 Words)
    (1680 Thread WC)

@Illya Pegasus
    Addre
    Addre

Player 
    Lineage : The World Slayer
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 17,909

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Second Skill: Solar Dragon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Third Skill: Clear Demon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)

Post by Addre 31st October 2020, 11:11 am

Man, this game was tough as balls. In the end, only once did they manage to pop the balloon before Lili changed the subject through her mic. Sadly, one pop wasn’t exactly a great accomplishment, but at least things ought to change up now… now, now, what would the next activity be? JJ hadn’t kept a close eye on people around him during his attempt with Kyra, but he could always hear that one, familiar voice in the distance… just talking and talking and talking… and he didn’t even need to make out the words that she spewed in order to recognize her. It was all too clear who he could hear.

Despite all the buzz, how was it that he could still hear Illya’s voice as always? Was it subconsciously, the way he focused on hearing her voice as a comrade over all the other, strange voices of the people around him? Or was it because of her gag and habit for being such a quick, relentless… user of verbal tools? He thought that it was a bad habit that she worked to fix, but apparently not.

Oh well, she was still, perhaps, the closest friend he had in Dies Irae - and this event seemed to lean towards entertainment above all… with how suggestive the previous game was, maybe it would be a good idea to stick with Illya? She knew him well now, didn’t she? She could excuse and exclude any misunderstandings around them, right?

Yeah, surely. He put his faith in her.

“Hey, sorry if I was being too rough on you,” he apologized to the strange but admittedly cute girl and partner of his, hoping that she didn’t hurt herself by his violent acts - while his mind was somewhere safe, the whole ordeal and the lewd imagery embedded in it totally passed over his head. “I’ll be on my way. Perhaps our roads will meet again.”

With a quick salute, he left the girl and ventured into the fray once again - straight towards his guildmate and teammate, Illya Pegasus. Oh boy, she was still talking… about squishy something, gorgeous women, and making things steamier for all male fans. Whatever she was blabbering about, at least she could grant him her company.

So he stood behind her, towering over the idol like a watchtower… quite iconic, given his magic. She had made herself a beautiful friend, no doubt - the rave-haired princess spewed even more confidence than his familiar guildmate. JJ lowered his cap, his way of indirectly showing appreciation…

“Not gonna lie, I thought your popularity would’ve gotten you a habibi by now, but I’m nonetheless glad to see you here, Illya” he greeted his guildmate before eyeing her new friend, his cap still shadowing his shy eyes, Salaam. It’s been a while… and salaamah to you as well. You must be a friend of hers… and I value that.” Whether the mistress with black hair was a new or old friend of Illya’s right now mattered little to JJ, for he had a purpose for coming here that he should see through.

She did smell… no, he wasn’t being a creep, he recognized that smell. The mistress with raven hair… was it his Demon Slayer senses or was he making it up? His magic reacted mildly to her presence, but not in a hostile way as it did near demons - moreso in a welcoming manner. He suppressed it quickly, knowing that magic wasn’t needed for this event anyway, and he didn’t want to draw any mad looks from the hostess.

“Do you want to pair up with me for the next game? It was suggested…” he offered.

WC: 616
    TWC: 2710

@Illya Pegasus
    @Medeia

xxxx
    Me - Venom GS - Sun DS - Clear DeS - Lineage - Bank - Char Change (15-07-2021)
    xxxxx
    Addre's Battle Theme:
    Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 269,157

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Skill: Foedus Pares
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 1st November 2020, 9:45 pm

Masha pouted at all the attention Leona was getting. Not to mention the attention the blonde was giving to others. Even with Masha standing right in front of her, Leona was greeting others. Leona's discomfort was also easily detectable. That hurt a little more than Masha wanted to admit to herself.

Masha gently cupped Leona's right cheek. "Leona, please don't feel nervous. It...hurts me that I cannot help you enjoy it as I do." She pressed her lips to Leona's other cheek. Her body undulated slowly at first. The balloon squeaked between them. Masha slowly increased her movements until the balloon was consistantly kissing. Her arms came around Leona's neck. She tangled her fingers in the blond's hair. Looking deep into the Silver Wolf mage's eyes, Masha thrust her hips. The balloon popped, removing any obstacle between their bodies other then their clothing. At the same time, Masha said breathily "Leona~." There may have been a moan entwined in the name. As if Leona was her whole world bringing the greatest pleasure.

An attendant came to collect the balloon remnants. Masha didn't move back from Leona. "So we fought angels together? Mmm I can see why they might think we were demons. You're quite decadent, Leona. I just want to take a bite out of you." The attendant cleared their throat. Masha sighed, reluctantly stepping back. That had her catching a sentence from another couple. Something about length and girth. She glanced over her shoulder biting her lip. A large man was on the ground clutching himself. A cutsy girl was standing over him. Masha turned when the attendant tapped her shoulder. They handed her a whiteboard before striding off, red faced. An idea crossed her mind, a slow smile stretching across her features.

Before Masha could step toward the man, a hauntingly familiar scent crossed her nose. No, several scents twined together. Two much much fainter then the third which wasn't so familiar as connected to another scent she couldn't grasp. She'd include the source in her new plan. Masha grabbed Leona's hand and led her over to the man. The whiteboard was tucked under her arm. "Hi, I'm Masha. I'll help you out since you injured yourself." She brought magic to her hand and laid it on the apex of the man's legs. Unabashedly, the redhead kept her eyes locked on the male's as healing waves reverberated through his injured groin. When she was done, Masha took her time removing her hand. The cutsey girl hadn't been wrong. That was impressive. Wait. Her brow furrowed. How did she know that?

No matter. Masha got to her feet and yanked the male to his feet. "Come with me. There are two more." The redhead was aware she wasn't explaining anything well. Her head was scrambled from the influx of new info, the links to her past. Any attempt of explanation would have been hollow or clearly forced. Masha grabbed the male's hand - oh, such nice hands. Then she pulled Leona and Damian over to another couple.

These two were hard to describe. One was male, with long white hair. Masha felt her eyesight go fuzzy. She couldn't see anything past that. The female had long purple hair. The familiar scents were coming from her. "Let's all do the next event together!" Masha said enthusiastically. "I'm Masha, bee tee dubs, for those who don't know me!" She wiggled her fingers at the group. This would be fun.

WC: 579
    TWC: 1282

@Leona Jarnefeldt @Damian @Lethe @SlayerMathis_

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 Keymasha
    Danny
    Danny

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Mentor : Masha
    Experience : 8,192

Post by Danny 1st November 2020, 10:52 pm

tags: @TnT
    WC: 806 || TWC: 1704
    job link || job approval
    Danny seemed to almost relax in Tura’s arms after she hugged him back. He watched her face as she wiped her tears, smiling softly to her. He always thought she was pretty regardless, but he didn’t like seeing her cry though, unless it was happy crying. After she asked about her meeting their son again, she seemed like she was trying to reject herself the right to see him. “No. You didn’t. I knew better. You loved him.” He had let his hands go up to her cheeks and gingerly cupped her face. He didn’t stop her from grabbing his wrist and sadly smiled as soon as he heard the ‘but’ after she said she wanted to meet their son. He was silent for just a second, shaking his head a little. “That’s fine. I can protect him still. He just wants to know who his mother is. I told him that you needed to keep him safe from a distance anyways already. And you definitely didn’t abandon him, us. You stayed with me while I got the hang of taking care of Sammy on my own.” His eyes don’t waver from her.

After he had pulled away from her, and he apologized, he was caught off guard by her comment. He had glanced away as she talked about what they had done in their past. His cheeks a bright rosy pink. He had shook his head to her question, meaning it wasn’t bad and she didn’t misunderstand the customs. “I was just trying to be respectful of your personal space, especially after so long.” He clears his throat as he glanced to the hand on his chest. His heart skipped a beat as he wasn’t expecting her to do that. He snorted a little as he rolled his eyes. ‘Only bad habit he got was the bad habit of cheesy pick up lines.’ Arminius snorts from behind Tura, not that she’d really hear him.

After the balloon was taped on to Tura, and she was pushed into him, Danny clears his throat a little while trying to not laugh. His face was also blushing rather deeply. “W-well… yeah. That’s what this game is about, simulating sex, with clothes o-on…” He brought a hand up to cover his mouth as he felt the balloon rub against him. This was going to be a pain to play. Clearly he still had lingering feelings for his old love. Mini Danny agreed. “And we’re to do this in front of others. I like a sense of adventure, but I’m not too sure about this personally. I don’t think we’ll be allowed to just ‘opt out’ of this game though at the same time…” He was nervously laughing as he let his hands find their way to her hips.

He hoped that Tura wouldn’t mind as he slowly moved his hips about on hers, pushing against the balloon and making it squeak loud with each attempted thrust, but the noises around them from the others playing sort of drowned the noise out to him. He felt the balloon straining between the two of them. He glanced around them and noticed at one of the tables that there was an unoccupied chair. He grabbed Tura’s hand, and gingerly pulled her over to the chair with him. “I hope this goes by fast.” He pulls Tura on top of him enough that she’d fall at a slightly awkward angle, but fell on top of him on the chair. Hips to hips thankfully. Danny was blushing as he looked away. He clearly heard a squeak/pop noise before he felt Tura closer to him. No secret now. He quickly moved his head and was trying to hide his deeply red face from her, his ears were just as red as his face though. Arminius was cracking up laughing as he watched the two. ‘You’d think that you hadn’t done something like this before!’ He howled at them. Danny glanced up and was glaring at his brother with his face as red as it had been. “A singles night is very dangerous.” He mumbles more to himself as he glanced towards Tura. “And no, I have nothing in my pocket…”

If Tura decided to get off of his lap, Danny adjusted himself in the seat to fix himself, and waited awkwardly till the hostess came back up on stage, otherwise, if she didn’t remove herself, he just sat awkwardly with Tura on his lap. He glanced to the stage and listened to her, snorting at her ‘stimulating’ comment about the game they all just played. Now apparently they were playing another game. He hesitantly looked up to Tura after he was handed the whiteboard. “You would prefer me to be your partner for this, right? Since it’s ‘going to be even more invasive’ and all?”

Danny #ffccff & Arminius #cc9900

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 2nd November 2020, 1:15 am

Leona felt Masha cup her right cheek and listened to the redhead gently speak to her. She claimed that it pained her that Leona did not enjoy the game as much as Masha did before the redhead pressed her lips to the blonde's other cheek. Leona then felt Masha's body undulate against her own and heard the balloon squeak between them. The feeling was so strange that it was hard to put into words, but for some reason the blonde could not tell Masha no.

Leona felt Masha wrap her arms around her neck and felt the redhead's fingers tangle themselves in her hair, then saw Masha's deep blue eyes peer into her green eyes. The blonde was powerless to look away as Masha thrust her hips and the balloon that was placed between them popped. Leona felt Masha's body press against her own and shuddered. This was a strange feeling... it felt like warmth and softness combined into a single package, but that was inadequate to express how she felt when they embraced. Finding the right words would have to wait because Masha said that Leona was "decadent" and that the redhead had wanted to take a bite out of her.

An attendant tapped Masha's shoulder and handed her a whiteboard because Lilith had declared that a new game was soon to be played, one that was much more invasive than the last. Leona shuddered again, this time in apprehension. She had a bad feeling about this next game.

The bad feeling only got stronger when Masha grabbed her hand and pulled her over towards a man she recognized as Damian, her guildmate and second apprentice. Leona wished that she could disappear as Masha set her hand next to her guildmate's groin and healed it through a process the blonde did not understand... perhaps it was a healing spell at work. Leona also did not know how the redhead knew that Damian had injured his groin. That was something the Wizard Saint did not want to find out.

Leona looked into Damian's eyes the whole time, mostly because she did not know where else to look. She was sure that she had caused her guildmate intense embarrassment just by making and sustaining eye contact, but what else could she do? It was not like she was not in an embarrassing situation herself. She was sure that Masha kissing Leona would make for good tabloid fodder and lead to a lot of really awkward questions back in Nebdoui. The Wizard Saint silently apologized to Damian and winced when he and she were dragged by Masha to a pair of new people.

One of them was a tall and attractive young woman with long purple-black hair. The other was a white-haired man she recognized as Mathis Lora, a mage who was once a member of Silver Wolf but was now a member of Meliora Vitae, which was an Independent Guild that had recently come into being. Leona did not hold a grudge towards Mathis for leaving Silver Wolf to join the new guild... he was free to choose his own path even if that path did not lay with Silver Wolf. He had loyally served Silver Wolf and she was sure that Meliora Vitae would benefit from him being a member.

"Hi Mathis! It's nice to see you again!" Leona greeted Mathis as cheerfully as she could despite the awkward circumstances of their meeting. The blonde turned her attention to the tall woman with purple-black hair and addressed her next. Unlike Mathis, the tall woman was a total stranger to the Wizard Saint.

"Hi there! I'm Leona Jarnefeldt. What's your name?" Leona asked the tall and beautiful stranger. The young woman was a mage with a powerful magic signature, but what had really caught Leona's attention was her hair. The stranger's hair was much darker than the redhead's, but it was long and gorgeous just like Masha's. Leona hoped that Masha would not get too upset at the Wizard Saint looking at the long purple-black hair and admiring how it shimmered in the light.

[Post Word Count: 683]
    [Leona's Word Count: 3,686]

@Masha
    @Damian
    @SlayerMathis_
    @Lethe

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Akanee
    Akanee

Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Experience : 1,050

Post by Akanee 2nd November 2020, 6:57 pm

A quaint smile radiated from the deceptive maiden's face as she heard her company's compliment regarding her name. The night proved to be far more interesting even more for as fate would have it, Wren too is not a native of Fiore. Perhaps this little tidbit regarding themselves could draw them closer. And that, is quite interesting indeed. The start of finding her way within this country's society so to speak. However, a panic fell upon her as Wren continued to speak. A panic though only internal - so as to  not spook the little girl with an admission of guilt for only the guilty has something to fear from the mention of the authorities - was still a cause for concern, though with her composure and intellect, she had already thought of ways on how to make use of this connection.  She nodded in interest as Wren explained the two things Akane asked for. And maybe, just maybe, she could pay the  so-called pharmacy a visit. Plan after plan filled her mind, deliberated by the entities that share rent in there, yet the lady that she was still showed outside. Not once did her eyes and stares of interest waver with every word Wren uttered, until she was finally done. "That sounds very interesting indeed, Ms. Wren. Perhaps we can learn more about Fiore together." she replied kindly in the end.

Akane also noticed Wren's disposition towards compliments it would appear that the small female rarely gets any. She had hoped to use this apparent lack of self esteem to get closer to her for everyone has their uses. Their purpose but even more so, Akane has made a friend, and a friend must be saved from suffering. Specifically the eternal suffering called life."You're being too hard on yourself, everyone has potential." she commented. She was yet to figure out how deep this lack of self-esteem went, especially when faced with being called cute and not being mistaken for a boy. Although, to be fair, Akane also questioned Wren's gender, had it not been for her keen eyes. The Midian woman's gestures remained minimal. Her grace and manners from being a maid showing. She kept her composure and simply said "Yes, I know." with a slight giggle at the end.

She looked at her as she tried to put the balloon on her. She placed her left hand on her left cheek as her right hand touched her left elbow. Clearly enjoying the view in front of her. To be honest, Akane wasn't expecting it to be this easy to get her to do it especially with the doubts in Wren's head. Personally, she was getting really attached to Wren. Almost as if she was having thoughts on how she could save her from eternal suffering aside from dying. Perhaps she would like to join Akane? Nevertheless, she had to focus on the now as other people had begun to pop their balloons upon Akane's looking around. Now of course the others could be more creative or daring with the way they did. Why she even saw some people already kissing in a corner, but Wren and Akane are both ladies. She respected that Wren might not have had Akane in mind for company. Indeed they had to have some decency in approaching this. Something wholesome.

Slowly Wren moved closer and gently wrapped her arms around the smaller female. Hugging her comfortably though with increasing intensity. She had to be careful not to like it too much lest she accidentally sucks her soul in. She tried her best to keep it warm and fuzzy despite the cold that is Akane. Still the hug grows tighter and tighter until finally. The balloon popped and quickly Akane's breasts would cushion the impact as there was no more space between them. Never before had the temptation to claim her life been so strong that even she even considered it dangerous. So before it was too late, she pulled out from the warm hug with a gasp.

WC: 674
    Personal Total: 2,303
    @Wren
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 4th November 2020, 12:00 am

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 VNJRLgK
    Leave the Future in the Past, We're Living in the Present now, Baby!

She listened to Mathis talk after she challenged him and questioned his coming to the Singles Night gathering, raising an eyebrow as he started to lean closer. She felt her cheeks warm just slightly as she furrowed her brows together briefly before she shook off the feeling and the balloon popped. She had reached a hand up and touched his nose slightly after he ‘joked’ about her way of messing with him. “I would suppose you might be right… But what fun would it be to tell you at the same time?” She had purred at him before she had pulled herself off of him. He wouldn’t make her falter in this new challenge already.

She waited patiently as she held onto her whiteboard, but her attention was grabbed by Mathis as he talked to her a bit more. A small smile was on her face as she nodded to him while he mentioned the roster for Meliora Vitae. She could play it off as being curious from that. “After the banquet, I was curious about you as well, so my interest was peaked about you then. Then to find you here… was quite a treat.” Her smile stayed on her lips as she looked around. Though, while she was doing so, he continued talking and she blinked before she was glaring again towards the man. “Excuse me? You investigated me? And others? That is their personal information. The only one who should be privy to that, would be Dagda.” She chided. She had a hand on her hip as her phlox purple eyes stared daggers at him. “My life before joining Meliora Vitae and S.S. Endeavor, is mine. Kept locked away for others to not pry into and get nosy about without permission.” She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and pinched her nose slightly. “Fucker…” She hissed under her breath. After a moment she started to nod to his question about wanting to learn about one another, but then she paused. “You live to ser- hm?” She was cut off as she had looked up at the group coming towards them.

She smelled the familiar scent before they came. She clenched her jaw just slightly as she moved the whiteboard to be in front of her, holding her hands together as she stood there in a rather professional manner. Her eyes were locked on where they were coming from, and of course she knew them both. ‘Auntie is here…’ ‘HAH! This’ll be fun. Don’t get too rowdy with Auntie M!’ ‘Veles! You shit!’ The dragon was laughing at her as Lethe gave a small smile to the newcomers. She heard how they were joining them. Auntie was pulling Leona and some other guy over towards her and Mathis… If Auntie was anything like she knew… this might become a trainwreck fast for her. Or Auntie would help her score. She hoped for the latter.

Lethe smiles ever so sweetly to Masha as she tilts her head a little to her and her group she brought. After they had introduced themselves, Lethe’s smile seemed to get bigger as it was practically a perfect customer service smile she could put on for others, or even a secretary type smile, before she had given them a bow in greeting. She was reaching her roots of her fathers tribe, which also apparently originally hailed from Midi, to greet the newcomers to her little area of the party. After she stood up again, she introduced herself finally. “I’m Lethe Or- erm, Lethe.” She wasn’t wanting her last name out yet, and only hoped that Mathis wouldn’t blab it out on her. “I’m a member of Meliora Vitae.” She turned towards the other male she had yet to meet, and raised an eyebrow. “Might I ask whom you are as well?” Her phlox purple eyes glanced over towards Mathis, wondering if he’d say anything about her sudden polite change despite how she acted towards him moments ago.

|| Words: 666 || Thread Total: 2344 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles
    Tag: @SlayerMathis_ @Masha @Damian @Leona Jarnefeldt

Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of the Wraith
    Experience : 26,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pimwadee 4th November 2020, 9:18 pm

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
    One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
    Pimwadee Chakri

The sharing of food was a very pleasant and idealised exchange amongst Lhukian folk, so when Dagda took a piece of food from her offering, Pim's eyes lit up brightly. Especially pleased over this action, to her it signified friendship and bonding with another. There was no act more unifying than the sharing of food -  at least not one that Pim could think of right now. Pim supposed that for the moment, this was a great opportunity to get to know her guild master. Bonding with the leader of her faction was something she greatly hoped for, perhaps they could even become friends. Now that would be a dream -  more friends in Fiore.

As the pair were forced together for the event, Pim could do little more than bluster as she was forced toward the man. Dagda was a very big man and she, at least in this comparison was quite a short woman. In her family, she was of average height, but travelling overseas had soon taught her that people around here were generally very tall. And at five foot two, petite wasn't good enough of a word to describe what she was next to the mountain that was Dagda. He was just so... big, even bigger up close it would seem. As she looked up at him, her amethyst orbs would lock on to his, hearing him speak. Advising her on what they should do next, he confirmed to her the task at hand and made a suggestion. Pim nodded, of course, all they had to do was pop the balloon. That wasn't so bad was it?

At least this had been the brief thought that flickered through her mind until he heard him tell her he was picking her up. What happened next seemed to happen quicker than Pim could react, he would crouch down, his thick arms scooping her up around the waist, causing her to elicit a small squeak of surprise. Suddenly, she was in the air, trapped in his arms with her feet dangling over a foot off the ground. She felt so weightless in his arms, the way he had picked her up with such ease making her feel helpless in his grip. Yet, despite the secureness of his hold, there was something surprisingly gentle about the manner in which he was handling her. Still, Pim could hardly think about that, all she could focus on was the fact that she was suddenly so close to him, separated by little more than a balloon. She could see the details of his face from this distance, from the flecks in his dark brown eyes to the edges of the scar that danced across his nose. Aside from family, no man had ever held her in such a way, and she didn't know how to handle it. Was this acceptable? What would her mother think?

He spoke again, his kind instruction causing her to relax a bit. Trying to calm the harsh pounding of her racing pulse that had been driven into erratic thumping from the alien exchange. It is just a game, a Fiorian custom amongst friends. She reminded herself, before offering Dagda a shy smile. "I... I am okay." She reassured him, as he squeezed them together, she would grow flushed at the pressure the balloon placed on her. It certainly wasn't as suggestive as some of the other couples, but still, the manner to which it was pressing her front was still uncomfortable in more ways than one. Finally, after becoming too strained the balloon would pop, Pim jumped slightly at the sudden bang before realising the pressure between them was gone. As Dagda lowered her, she looked up at him with wide eyes, taking in his question.

"We... won?" She asked him softly, looking down at herself. It had been fine, in fact now that it was over. It almost seemed silly that she had become so flustered. Her head shot back up to look at him, her face now carrying a more relaxed grin. "We won!" She repeated, with a happy bounce, before adding an earnest observation. "You are very strong!"

WC: 693 Total WC: 2,106
    Tag: @Dagda

Hanako
    Hanako

Player 
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Experience : 200

Post by Hanako 5th November 2020, 5:01 am

Hanako Nakamura
    ☛ @tagged
    Post WC: 228
    Thread WC: 491
    Muse: Light.
    Notes: @Cetus

The

Lunar

Lone

Wolf
    Hanako had received her balloon, but once she turned back around with it to face her partner, he was gone. Lost in the crowd, it seemed. Or maybe he'd run away? No matter. Though she was a bit cheesed off, the wolfish girl would make her way over toward the bar, scanning for any singles left. Most of the fit ones were taken, but surely there would be an odd duck out.

She spotted a lone lad leaning by the bar. He seemed alright, though one could hardly tell just by looking at someone. Everyone looked so strange to her outside of her clan, but even her own clan couldn't be trusted in the end, now could they? Dwelling on that fact would get her nowhere, but that didn't mean the ex-princess had to trust them. However, her loyalists had all been killed on her way into Elysium, which had not helped her at all. If she was to regain half of what she lost, she had to start somewhere. Mingling with access to free food and drink at what appeared to be called a mixer couldn't hurt. "Hello," she greeted the man simply watching the silly game, "I'm Hanako. Would you like to pop my balloon? Or have you already completed this activity?" she asked, fluent in this land's language though her ancient dialect Midian accent persisted.

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilith 5th November 2020, 4:41 pm

OOC NOTE:
    Alright, the three questions are up, once you've done those feel free to volley your own for a bit until the final event.

I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
    Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
    Lilith Kadokawa

The tension and fluster in the room certainly was palpable, the energy from the last activity had really got some hearts racing; in more ways than one. Once the Rune Knight was certain that pretty much everyone had a clipboard, she would bring the microphone up once more. "Alright then without further ado, it's time for a little; Truth or Dare!" She announced as an organiser wheeled three whiteboards onto the stage, lining them up next to one another. "For those who don't know this game, the rules are simple. There will be a question and a dare on each board, three key questions that deep down we all really want to know about the people we date. And you can either choose to write your answer on your white board, or forfeit answering and do the dare instead. But of course, it's easy to work around these kinds of games so there will be a little catch for the truth section. The small handheld whiteboards you've been given are infused with the premium lie-detection technology. If you lie, the whiteboard will glow red, if you omit the truth or purposeful avoid the full truth they will glow purple and if you're honest... truly honest, they will glow green. If you choose to do the dare however, they won't give away a thing and you can maintain your... naughty secrets."

Lilith giggled lightly into the microphone, "Now we've only made three because after you've done three, there will be an extended period where you can come up with your own truths and dares to do. A means to allow for a little more personal exploration about your partner. Now then, if we're all ready..." She would stride across the stage, and one by one, spin each whiteboard around following which she would begin reading out each truth and dare as they were reveal to the room.

"Truth; Do you find your partner attractive? Dare; You have to keep your hand on the very inner thigh of your partner for the next round.

Truth; What is your worst trait? Dare; Try to eat one of our party snacks in the most 'sexy' way possible for one minute.

Truth; How many people have you slept with? Dare; Go to the toilet, take off your underwear, return to your partner and then give it to them to keep for the entire night."

Grinning, Lilith turned her attention to the room, "Seems simple enough, without further ado let's begin~" The music began to play once more, and Lilith moved back over to Aven. Turning off the mic once more, "No point missing out on the fun right. So, do you find your partner attractive?" She turned away and grabbed them both a set of whiteboard and marker pens. Bringing the pen up to her mouth, she placed the tip of the pen between her teeth and pulled off the lid. Twisting the pen in her hand and placing the lid on its plastic end, she lowered the pen to the board and quickly began to scrawl her answer across its surface. Turning it to face him, with the word 'Yes' scrawled across the front in feminine cursive. A moment later her board would glow green, and she would beam at him with a knowing grin. For a truth that one had been... fairly obvious.

WC: 561 Lilith's WC: 3,635
    Tag: @Aven Alveron

Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Post by Percy 5th November 2020, 9:19 pm

And the dreaded moment was here. Lilith decreed the rules of the game and flipped over the whiteboards, and there they were, in all their glory. Three questions, two of which he'd already anticipated, and dares that were sure to persuade anyone with any decency to answer truthfully no matter how invasive. "R-Rea--" he stammered to Leon, then held up a finger for him to wait. Percy wasn't ready. Signaling the bartender hovering near their somewhat secluded little corner, he acquired one more shot and knocked it back before trying again. "Ready, Leon?" he said in a much smoother voice. He seemed to have reclaimed the calm that he'd had for only a few moments at arrival, but it was only because he had some booze armor now.

Now to the issue at hand. To tell the truth or do the dare? The first one was asking if he found Leon attractive. Teeth gnawed at the inside of his lip as his eyes darted from the whiteboard to the man sitting across from him. Mmm, no, he didn't want to answer this one. But the clipboard had lie detector tech. So the dare. What was the dare again? Ah, right, groping Leon's inner thigh for the next round. Well, which was the worst of the two evils here? Both were loaded options. Percy graduated to nibbling the cap of his pen, studying Leon with the intensity of a scientist waiting for a potion to change color under heat. Someone could answer objectively without it being weird, right? Leon was a tall, well-developed man. His eyes and expressions could be scary, but there was a thrill in that. The scars added mystery and a manly ruggedness if you were into that sort of thing. Those broad shoulders, the rough hands that were capable of a gentle grip on his hips just as much as they were able to aggressively pin someone against a wall-- Getting off track. Must be the booze. Objectively, and only objectively, Leon was an attractive man that smelled earthy like sandalwood---

Clearing his throat, though he had no intention of speaking, his teeth removed the cap so he could write. He'd do the truth after all. In absolutely horrendous penmanship, Percy scrawled out a simple 'yes' and held it up. He watched as his clipboard flashed green, though that brought little satisfaction. "How about you? Truth or dare?" And though his stutter had disappeared, nothing could keep the light blush was reappearing back on his cheeks. Even though he was taking a very objective approach, he was inwardly a little nervous about what Leon would write, or god forbid, do.

[wc: 443 || total: 5788]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 5th November 2020, 10:49 pm

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 I8enYyq

To be completely honest, Leon was kind of surprised that Percy managed to complete a sentence without stuttering this time. It seemed even more impressive considering what they were about to do was nearing the level of invasiveness as the last activity, which he didn't seem to handle very well. Not only that, that was his—what—fourth shot of bourbon in the last five minutes? It was frightening how much this man could drink, meanwhile, Leon had only finished one shot and wasn't looking to have another after what he just saw. At this point, he was beginning to wonder if he should be looking for signs of alcohol poisoning.

In the meantime, the activity had begun with three personal and embarrassing truths and dares. The first one wasn't so bad, and while Percy seemed to put an excessive amount of thought into his answer, Leon answered straight away. There was a moment of pause to consider his answer, but after that, there wasn't any sort of hesitation. Percy had a refined and toned body, complemented with a boyish face. He remembered how unblemished his white skin was when it was laid bare in front of him during their match at Equal Grounds, and when they were pressed against one another earlier, he smelled sweet and refreshing—like citrus. Not only that, his unique white-and-red hair was a unique trait, and so were his grey-and-teal eyes. Frankly, he was a beautiful human being, and Leon wasn't a liar. It wasn't such an inner-monologue for him seeing as he wasn't personally attracted to him. Just fifteen or so minutes ago, he wanted to beat the shit out of him. Obviously, their relationship had clearly evolved since then, and Leon didn't have a preference when it came to the gender of the people he found attractive, so he wasn't particularly uncomfortable. He just answered honestly, and although he had already written his answer down, he didn't show it until Percy showed his.

Leon leaned over the counter with two folded arms and his whiteboard nestled in between, his neutral, menacing expression resting on his face with little anticipation. Percy was most definitely going to answer 'no' to the question, and frankly, Leon was emotionally braced for this response. The inky-haired man never really dated someone before, and if he did, he was quick to accept that he'd find it... difficult. He knew that his face was 'hard on the eyes' to a lot of people, and his personality didn't help. Between the scars, wolfish eyes, short, messy hair, and scrunched brows, Leon wasn't really sure what in particular made him look so thuggish, but he knew that all these things wove together a tapestry of near-misses and alleyway fights for a lot of people. It was hard enough finding a job with a look as unfriendly as this, so being a cashier or waiter was a job hard to come across. He was lucky enough to have something like it at all. But, to his surprise, but not everyone thought like that.

"Dude, I can barely read th—?!" Leon squinted at Percy's whiteboard and the dead and ancient language scribbled across it, flinching when he realized what it said. If it wasn't for the clearly three separated characters on the board, he wouldn't have been able to decipher that it said 'yes.' But more importantly, it said yes. Leon was so surprised by the response that he was at a loss for words. He stopped mid-sentence to process and register the answer, and once he finished, his ears and neck flushed pink. He knew that he was self-conscious about his appearance to others, but he didn't really expect a 'yes' to feel... this good. It wasn't in such a way where he felt embarrassed or bashful—just good. "Yeah, I... uhm... yeah." Leon fumbled over his words as he quickly tried to regain composure from the surprise of it all, cupping his hand over his mouth as if to suppress the flush in his cheeks as he raised his whiteboard looked down as if to avoid looking Percy in the eye. Compared to Percy's, Leon's handwriting was actually quite stunning. It looked like a font—that was how 'clean' it was. The spacing between the y-e-s was indescribably perfect, and the writing itself was both pretty and crisp. "T-The uh... next question. Truth or dare?"

Leon quickly erased his answer once he gave ample enough time to read it. Really, he felt good.

|| Word Count: 747 || Thread WC: 7968 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 5th November 2020, 11:30 pm

Through The Soul
    Does the Power of Rebirth Lay

She was late. But that was to be expected, really. It's not that she had meant to, but she was spending time with the kids at the orphanage and simply lost track of where she was supposed to be and at what time. Elias had told her of this event, not that he would be going as he was taking a bit of a trip, but that it was something that she should go to as it would help her be more... "Friendly?" He said. Whatever that meant.

The lights around Crocus were beautiful, red and orange flickers were scattered across the ground as little heart shaped flames being the sources of the light. There was gold accents decorating the place and while Aliannah was enamored with the image that lay in front of her, she was quickly brought to her sense by the amount of people who were gathered. She supposed that Elias had said that it would be a large event, but she was more expecting something like the festival that they had gone to or the carnival or something of those natures. Not masses of bodies crammed into a tightly knit place.

It was only a little bit concerning.

Only a little bit.

Okay maybe it was a lot a bit. Sure the blonde had gotten significantly better with people since Elias and spending time with him, but at the same time. She wasn't sure she was up for this many people. The last time she had planned for this many people she had gotten nervous and anxious and ended up not attending her own party. Well she had tried.

But now was different. She had come all this way. Gotten dressed up based on what Elias had suggested. They had even gone shopping in order to help her find the right outfit. She honestly had the best partner in the world. It was a shame that he was planning to go on a trip by himself. Not that she was angry or anything. No, no. Not at all. Maybe a little bit. But she couldn't help it as Elias had been her best friend for so long!

Whatever. She was here now and she was going to mingle the best she could. The best she knew how to.

Taking in a deep breath Aliannah bit her bottom lip and narrowed her blue eyes in determination before making her way into the festivities which seemed to be... popping a balloon with your partner without using your hands?

Strange. But, uh. Okay.

Glancing around quickly Aliannah took in the people around her. There were several that had already finished the task and there were several others that seemed to be finishing up themselves. Well, she had missed the first event. But that was okay. There was always bound to be more right? Besides maybe it was best that she had skipped it, given how loose against her skin her outfit was.

She paused for a moment to listen to what the next festivity was. Something about truth or dare.

This party was a good idea when referred to her, however in action there was one fatal flaw. She was bad with people. She was at least bad with trying to talk to people. Her confidence was slowly dwindling. Her eyes skittered across the people before closing as she took a breath to calm herself. She could do this. She could do thi- Hand.

Warmth radiated across her shoulder from the skin on skin contact. Lashes fluttered as blue eyes flew open and Aliannah spun around to see who was behind her.

She didn't recognize him. Someone whom she had never seen before. He was tall, red-ish hair - ginger really -, with light freckles scattering his face. He wasn't bad looking, at least that was what ran through Aliannah's mind as he introduced himself. A name that she nearly almost immediately forgot. "Would you like to play with me?"

Play? Oh. Play the truth or dare game. She was supposed to do that. Right. Meeting new people and not just sitting at home reading a book with headphones in. "Uh, yeah sure!" She tried to put a smile on her face only for it to wobble for a second then fall off as the man smiled down at her in a way that sent shivers up her spine. This couldn't be too hard, right?

Or maybe it was. As the guy seemed to get closer to her, closer that some of the other participants. "Truth or Dare?" The way that the words rolled off his lips had the smaller girl looking away, maybe it was the way that he was looking at her or the way that he had said it that made her slightly uncomfortable.

"Uh, truth, I guess." This was safest. She had played a little bit of this game with the children at the sanctuary and it always seemed like a fun little innocent game. But she knew that a dare would likely get her into some trouble.

There was a smirk across the other person's face something that she didn't like one bit. "Is there something wrong with choosing truth?" Her voice was solid, compared to how fast her heart was beating.

"Oh no, there's nothing wrong. I was just thinking of what I should ask you."

The blonde didn't like the sound of the other man's voice, how it seemed to be teasing at something, but at what it was she wasn't quite sure. But she also didn't why he was coming up with questions as there were some already at the front of the room for the activity.

"Why are you asking? They've prompted us some ques-"

"Have you ever slept with anyone?"

What?

What did he just say?

Was this game supposed to be played like this?

Nervousness rolled off her back and the young lady stood up straight. She was still much smaller than the other, but the aura that she was giving off had the man in front of her slightly shivering. "What gives you any right to ask that? That has nothing to do with who I am or what I'm like as a person. It's not even one of the questions that they've provided."

TAG: @taghere ╳ WORDS: 1048 ╳ NOTES: OOPS

Last edited by Aliannah on 6th November 2020, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Divine Huntress
    Experience : 5,053,519

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Silent Reaper
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Diana Winchester 5th November 2020, 11:38 pm

Wearing her purple long-sleeved t-shirt with black skirt, black thigh-high stockings, and black tennis shoes, Diana walked up the stairs into Capital Crocus City Hall to check out a Singles Night event. She had been bored staying at home and she wanted something different to do, but she did not want to go to the mall for the umpteenth time this year. Diana would check out the Singles Night and see what it was about. If it was boring or not what she had expected Diana would leave without having invested anything other than a little bit of her time. If it was actually fun, perhaps she just might hang around and see what happened.

-Inside Capital Crocus City Hall-

Diana took a glance around the room and saw that the aesthetic leaned towards red and gold, but it was tastefully done and not in excess. She also saw sparkling gold streamers hanging from the ceiling and floating candles with heart shaped flames. The decorations added flair to the event and were carefully spaced out as to not make one area look too busy. Whoever the interior decorators were deserved a bonus.

Diana turned her attention from the decor to the main floor, which was crowded with people partaking of the event's offerings. Some were in the buffet line to get food while others sat at the polished wooden bar and chatted amiably. Still others were standing in pairs or groups on the main floor partaking of a game that involved whiteboards and markers. Diana blinked.

"Oh, you must be late to the party! You're just in time to play Truth Or Dare!" A young woman who was part of the event staff told Diana. The huntress blinked as a whiteboard and marker were thrust into her hands and a brief rundown of their lie-detecting properties was given to her. The staff member then pointed towards the stage, where three whiteboards had been spun around to reveal the three questions for Truth Or Dare.

The first was: "Truth; Do you find your partner attractive? Dare; You have to keep your hand on the very inner thigh of your partner for the next round."

The second was: "Truth; What is your worst trait? Dare; Try to eat one of our party snacks in the most 'sexy' way possible for one minute."

The third and last was: "Truth; How many people have you slept with? Dare; Go to the toilet, take off your underwear, return to your partner and then give it to them to keep for the entire night."

Diana blinked. What kind of game was this?

"What's your name?" The staff member asked her.

"Diana." Diana replied. The young woman quickly filled out Diana's name in large, well-written letters and handed her the label. Diana then put it on her shirt.

"Oh hey, Diana! I need a partner for this next game! My name's Lorelei!" A young woman with waist-length blonde hair and deep blue eyes behind thin black-rimmed glasses greeted her. Lorelei wore a blue tube top that barely contained her large chest and a short black skirt with white tennis shoes. She took Diana's hands into her own and drew Diana in for a kiss on the right cheek. Diana's skin crawled when she was kissed. Once Lorelei released Diana the former received her own lie-detecting whiteboard.

"I see you found a partner, Diana. I won't keep you two from playing the game. Well, have fun!" The staff member said before going on her way, leaving Diana alone with Ellie.

"So, Diana, do you find me attractive?" Lorelei asked Diana. Diana looked down at her board, then at Lorelei. Diana opened up her marker and quickly wrote her answer in large, clear block letters, then spun it around where Lorelei could see it.

YES.

Diana's whiteboard flashed green.

"Diana, you're such a sweetie!" Lorelei squealed in delight. She opened her marker, turned to her own board, and quickly jotted down her answer to the same question. Moments later she flipped her board around and Diana saw the verdict in neat cursive letters.

YES!

Lorelei's whiteboard flashed green.

Lorelei was telling the truth when she said that she had found Diana attractive. Having both answered the first question with the truth, both blondes now took a moment to think over their responses before answering the second prompt.

[Post Word Count: 728]
    [Diana's Word Count: 728]

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 6th November 2020, 1:29 am

Percy chuckled, watching Leon. He wouldn't say it, since he hated it when people brought up his own stutter, but it was nice that someone other than him was fumbling with words a bit. It was strangely comforting. The more relaxed expression he had lifted for a moment, though, when Leon revealed his answer. At first, Percy didn't even notice what it said. Like Leon, he noticed the handwriting instead, though for a vastly different reason. "Hey! You're writing is really cu-- pretty. That's surprising," he exclaimed in awe, leaning forward to marvel at it before it sunk in what it said. He leaned away abruptly, still blushing, though whether it was from those four shots of bourbon or personal reasons was unclear.

Now that he wasn't flustered anxiety personified, Percy could give Leon a genuine, albeit small smile about the answer. That was nice. So they both found each other attractive. Objectively aesthetically pleasing, like how sleek cars were appealing. It did flatter Percy a little, though, since he had the scarring to his head that affected his eye and hair color and just generally left a large scar that couldn't be covered without some sort of complicated disguise. Unlucky in love as he was, the very few times he'd had a crush on someone, his scar or his general social awkwardness had stopped it dead in the water.

Soon enough, it was time for the next question. This one was pretty benign compared to the other two, so he had no temptation to avoid it. "I'm staying far away from these dares," Percy replied, wiping the hieroglyphics off his board in preparation for his next truth. This one took even more thought, but not about Leon this time, but about himself. To a lot of people, Percy seemed like a wunderkind that had it all. His family was one of the most well known and rich families in Fiore and possibly beyond. He'd accomplished so much in his 19 years, invented so many things, advanced medicine and technology a few years ahead of where it would otherwise be. Becoming the Head of Research and Development for somewhere like Dagger Corp at his young age was unheard of, and many blamed favoritism, but they didn't know the Daggers. That's not how his family operated. If anything, they were even more critical and had higher standards for members of their family, so he'd had to work twice as hard to get where he was. He'd earned it. And even with all his accomplishments, he was still...not good enough. He felt like a blemish on the Dagger crest because he had no magic. But still, meeting adversity in a career and overcoming it wasn't really a bad trait. It was what everyone else had to deal with in various ways, so by all accounts, it seemed he had it all. He was smart, wealthy, accomplished, and healthy.

No matter how good people are at things, they can't be good at everything. The brighter the lights, the darker the shadows. Percy's social skills were underdeveloped, especially for a Dagger. Spending so much time in the lab, gym, and hospitals took him away from personal relationships. He was a workaholic, frantically trying to show his worth. Endlessly searching for what he didn't have that he thought would solve all his problems. Magic. It consumed him, his search for power. His bonds with family and friends suffered, as well as his abilities to charm others or thrive at parties. That persistent stutter when he was uncomfortable stopped him from speaking in most gatherings. His brother was often mad at him for how reckless he was in his various pursuits, and it'd already cost him more than most would be willing to pay, but he'd press on. It was an obsession. He desperately wanted the approval of his family, even though they were the ones who gave him this complex to start with. He wanted to be able to stand next to Pandora and Artemis on an even playing field and be able to take care of himself, not end up in the hospital over and over again due to accidents like guildhalls being crushed on top of him. He was sick of being treated like he was disabled. He wanted to be good enough.

Percy knew his answer. Again scribbling on the clipboard, this time with more care so it was legible, he wrote 'insecurity'. It was the root of all his negative traits. Perhaps if Percy had had less to drink, he'd have been too prideful to admit such a thing to someone he had fought and bested in the ring, but this game was called Truth or Dare. As he held it up, it flashed green. Since he'd bared that part of his soul, he was extremely curious to see what Leon had to say.

[wc: 814 || total: 6602]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 6th November 2020, 1:42 pm

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 5 I8enYyq

For the first time out of all the questions presented to them, Leon was the closest to picking the dare over the truth. While Percy went ahead and scribbled his answer onto his whiteboard, Leon was stuck between thought.

If you asked his family, Leon was sure that they could come up with a litany of his terrible traits. His mean face, lack of patience, preference of the arts over combat, that he was too intense or that he wasn't intense enough, his magical ineptitude... it was like everything about him was a 'worst trait.' Nothing ever seemed good enough, and even when it was, the bar was always raised. The mountain he had to scale always seemed to reach higher and higher up, and it was getting to a point where he starting to feel exhausted from all the climbing.

For a long time, in order to survive the toxicity in his home life, Leon had to be the one uplifting himself. 'You're good enough', 'you're just as good as your siblings', 'there are things you can do that they can't'—these were all things he was telling himself for the longest time, but there was only so many comparisons to his siblings that he could take, so many exclusions from important family meals and meetings he could handle, so many times he could be hidden from potential owners like he was something that needed to be hidden before he started to believe that there was something wrong with him. He knew that his self-esteem was falling apart, but he tried not to think about it. He knew that he could only rely on himself to keep his head above water, and if he let these insecurities wash over him any more, he'd drown for sure.

"Insecurity, huh? I guess everyone has some of that..." Leon looked at Percy's whiteboard and lightly chuckled by blowing air out of his nose. He noticed that his abysmal handwriting was a little bit more legible this time, but it was still pretty terrible. Still, something about his honesty pulled Leon away from his consideration of the dare. Besides, he wouldn't know how exactly to eat a party snack in a way that was 'sexy'. So, abruptly raising a finger to ask for another shot of bourbon, Leon waited for his alcohol to arrive right in front of him before downing it all and neatly scribbling his answer onto his whiteboard. In those smooth, calligraphic strokes, Leon wrote 'lacking self-esteem' over his board and flipped it up with that scrunched expression of his. It flashed green. He wasn't really expecting it to do that, but since it was pretty vague, it was probably acceptable. If he was being more specific, Leon would've written his lack of magic as his worst trait, but he already had enough people telling him that. He didn't need Percy to do it too.

Leon began to recall the face Percy was making earlier, and the praise he gave his handwriting. He didn't think much of it, but he suddenly remembered how sincere he looked. They had done things tonight that Leon had decided he wouldn't do during his supposedly temporary stay in Fiore. Drinking, making conversation, and while humping people weren't on the list, he wasn't planning on doing that either. His mental and emotional fortitude was already on thin ice, and he didn't need little comments and condescending stares from people here as well. Still, the more they drank and talked, the more he wanted to continue doing it. He knew that he would be shooting himself in the foot by doing it, but he wanted to continue anyway.

"You said... you worked here?" Leon started awkwardly in his deep, gruff voice, beginning to wipe away his answer with his wrist, "Earlier, you said you worked here. What—uh—what do you do?"

|| Word Count: 643 || Thread WC: 8611 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 10:24 pm