Special Characteristics: His eyes turn golden complete with cat pupils when he smells blood, his skin is rough to the touch and can cut people who touch it carelessly, his ears are slightly pointed and he has three scars on his back that come to a 'v' at the base of his spine.
Cetus is struggling to discover just who he is. He recently escaped from the Law of Order whom created him. They were training him to be nothing more than a mindless killer, consumed by bloodlust. A flash of consciousness jolted him from this mindless existence when the Order turned him toward one of his comrades. It was then that Cetus and five companions escaped from the Order. In order to survive, Cetus parted ways and joined Nightmare in order to protect himself. Now he finds pleasure in the simple things: battle, blood and wine. He also does his best to explore what it truly means to be himself. Fighting in battle with Cetus provided he sees a person's battle style as straightforward and honest, is a good step on him regarding someone as a companion. Companions are the only people that Cetus will fight for and protect.
In battle, Cetus is a cold entity. He fights with brutal efficiency, cutting down anyone who gets in his way. He aims for the vital areas of the body bringing down his opponents as he was taught by his assassin's training. Cetus will also try to avoid spilling too much blood since that will send him into a mindless bloodlust state. When in that state, his efficiency goes out the window and Cetus will focus solely on dousing an area in blood. He'll focus more on creating screams or pools of blood than really eliminating those he's supposed to. Even companions aren't safe from Cetus when he's in this state. When it comes to stronger opponents, his mindless bloodlust will try to take them down, enjoying the fight. When he's in control of himself, Cetus will either try to take the stronger opponent out quickly or retreat from battle. He's not a fool who throws himself uselessly against an iron wall.
As a leader, Cetus sends people where he thinks they'll be most effective. He tries to know as much about the people as he possibly can to use them most effectively. However, he'll give broad tasks so that those he's leading can do things their own way. He sees no point in dictating what others should do. He would rather say, go here take care of this and let his people loose. To him that's a more efficient strategy then a detailed one.
Under a leader, Cetus does his own thing. He'll listen to the leader's plans for him before enacting his own plan. He doesn't see the point of a carefully constructed plan and would rather simply have a goal. Cetus is rather similar to the Hulk. Point, say smash, and its done. Anything more than that tends to be wasted on him. Cetus basically brings his cold efficiency with him to battle under a leader. If the leader tries to make Cetus use his mindless bloodlust state, Cetus will walk away from the leader. If they try to stop him, they'll be cut down without hesitation.
- Blood: He likes to bath in it, to revel in the spilling of blood.
- Water: Cetus loves to swim, feeling free within the water like he was born in it.
- Battle: Cetus prefers to fight over diplomacy, finding people to be more honest in battle than with words.
- Blood: While he likes blood, it also causes him to lose all control
- Lying: Cetus hates liars preferring to get straight to the heart of the matter instead of beating around the bush.
- Deserts: Cetus can't handle the lack of water in these forsaken lands
- Fighting: Cetus lives for the fight, to get out of his own head and simply lose himself in the song of battle
- Woodworking: Cetus loves working on wood and tends to seek out things that he can 'free' from various woods. There are times when he'll stop and carve someone's fence post or door frame because he sees something there.
- Love: There is some part of Cetus that is soft and wishes to find someone that can see past the monster into the man beneath.
- Monster: Cetus fears that he can only ever be a monster and there is nothing else to him
- Bloodlust: Cetus fears that the bloodlust will eventually take him over completely, leaving him as nothing more than a creature constantly seeking its next piece of warm flesh
- Law of Order: These people created him and several others to be their lapdogs to show the world true Chaos. He fears them ever recapturing him, forcing him to become nothing but a blood driven monster.
Weight: 176 lbs
Hair: Light Blue
Skin Tone: Gray
Guild: Hidden Blades
Tattoo: Cetus's guild tattoo is on the inside of his right wrist and is a light purple color
Last edited by Cetus on 16th January 2019, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total