Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spa Night [Taiga & Cetus Caimileir]

Taiga
    Taiga

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 650

Spa Night [Taiga & Cetus Caimileir] Empty Spa Night [Taiga & Cetus Caimileir]

Post by Taiga 16th December 2019, 9:23 pm

Taiga has been a member of the Sabertooth guild for a little over a year now and a majority of his time spent with them has been mostly just travelling around Fiore doing various jobs and requests. He had managed to meet a few of the guild's members and even managed to get back in contact with an old friend he had lost contact with several years ago. But other than that, his general routine revolved around taking on requests, completely requests, taking on requests and then completing quests. He had managed to get a decent amount of jewels under his belt even with sending 50% of his earnings to his family, but something always felt missing to him. He knew that he spent way too much time just doing jobs and that is why he recently decided he would start spending more time at the guild and also making more of an effort in getting to know it's members. In saying that, Taiga also wanted some relaxation time.

Taiga had just completed a request on Mt. Hakobe and was on his way back to the Ace of Spades where his guild was located, but decided to stop in Hosenka for some relaxation. He heard many great things about the town, specifically their spas. When the young mage first arrived, it didn't take him long before he got lost and rather than ask for directions, he decided to try and find his own way back. Two big mistakes in less than ten minutes... A new record. "Damn!" He said to himself as he turned the corner to a dead end ally. "I'm lost..." He began scratching the back of his head and looked around for a moment, becoming more and more nervous with his current situation. It was at this point that the young man wanted to ask someone for directions but unfortunately there was no one around. It didn't help that it was now sunset and everyone was heading home. He turned around and began walking back in the direction he 'thinks' he came, stepping passed a small store with the word 'LaUnDrY' on which he wad sure he passed earlier. He didn't though, the store he walked passed earlier was a potion shop. He had taken a completely different direction. "Where the hell am I?" He asked himself in frustration.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cetus
    Cetus

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Experience : ‭‭38,500

Spa Night [Taiga & Cetus Caimileir] Empty Re: Spa Night [Taiga & Cetus Caimileir]

Post by Cetus 20th December 2019, 7:31 pm

Cetus strolled through the streets of Hosenka. His implants had recently been put to the test. The artificial intelligence lacrima seemed to be working great. He could hide memories, eliminate emotions and switch between personalities should he need to. Of course, there were kinks in the programming and with some of his enhancements. The reinforcements on his knees and elbows kept popping out. He couldn't figure out why. It was painful every time it happened too. The last time it had happened, Cetus nearly passed out from the pain. He'd have to make adjustments. Until he had the time for that, the spas of Hosenka would ease his pain. Cetus planned to move away from internal enhancements to external enhancements.

"'ey! Caimilier!" A man appeared out of nowhere. Cetus plastered a smile on his face. This was one of his customers. Caimilier helped those that had lost limbs. Organs that needed replacement were something he had branched into. This man, Torrent, had gotten his heart replaced. The surgery had been difficult. Torrent would bear a scare from it for the rest of his life. "Torrent! Good to see you up and about! How's the old ticker?" The bear of a man laughed heartily. "Working great, thanks to you! I wanted to thank you again." Torrent shoved something into Cetus' hand. The assassin nearly jumped, a knife in his hand. As the blue-haired man looked down, he saw the tickets. They were for the most expensive spa in Hosenka. "Torrent, I can't..." As Cetus looked up again, the big man had vanished. Normally, Cetus would have ground his teeth at that. He hated receiving gifts for something he enjoyed doing. Two emotions that he rather enjoyed feeling actually. Now, he saw an opportunity to ease his pain.

That was until he read the tickets. They read 'Couples Only'. What a sly man. This forced Cetus to find someone else to take with him. Pandora was out of the question. Cetus still could feel the tingle of jealousy in his chest thinking about the beautiful secret that woman had hidden. It could take quite a while to get over that hurt. Cetus scrounged around for an answer. A blonde man walked by, seemingly confused. Cetus listened to the man's distress. Apparently he was lost. The assassin decided to help. It would give Caimilier a better reputation. "You're on Hot Springs Avenue near the intersection of Steamy Street. Is there somewhere particular you're trying to go?" Cetus said calmly. He stepped off to the side. Better to not seem like he was sneaking up on the man.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel Bank

Spa Night [Taiga & Cetus Caimileir] CetusSigs
    Taiga
    Taiga

Spa Night [Taiga & Cetus Caimileir] Empty Re: Spa Night [Taiga & Cetus Caimileir]

Post by Taiga 20th December 2019, 9:37 pm

Taiga was becoming more and more concerned with his current situation, it was as if no matter what path he took he was just going to get even more lost than before. In all honesty, he has been geographically challenged a majority of his life and it has gotten him into quite a few predicaments, but the young mage couldn't help but feel very uncomfortable in his current one. "Dammit, another wrong turn." He said to himself in frustration. He was in a city he had only been to once before and it was beginning to get darker and darker. He was generally a pretty brave young man, he was outgoing and carefree but he had concerns about walking around alley ways at night, especially when strange people tend to come out at night.

The young boy continued to walk for what seemed like another three minutes or so when he came across a T-intersection and was now unsure what direction to take. He was just about to yell out loud in frustration when a voice behind him made the Sabertooth Mage jump inside of his skin. Taiga immediately whipped around to behind himself, a little startled to find another young man standing there as if he had come out of nowhere. "W-where did you come from?" The young mage asked, taking a slight step back for his own safety. The man had asked Taiga a question but it seemed to have fallen on deaf ears. He didn't know this man in front of him, was in a city he didn't know and it was becoming darker and darker as night arrived. His mind was too busy trying to think of ways to escape in case he was a bad guy, trying to think of the place he was trying to go in case this guy could provide assistance and also trying to think of how to jump this guy becaus DAMN he looked fine. "S-sorry, what was that you asked?" Taiga asked, trying to keep himself focused on the current situation and not on the three other scenarios that were playing out within his head no matter how much he liked a particular one. The young boy blushed a little from his thoughts. It was a little more calming for him to see the strange step off to the side, it didn't seem like he was intentionally trying to scare the boy.

Cetus
    Cetus

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Post by Cetus 5th January 2020, 10:48 am

Cetus blinked at the questions. The blushing made the shark man cock his head. Was the mage expecting someone to sneak up behind him? That was an odd thing to want. No matter, the answers would be easy enough. "You walked right by me, a few seconds ago and I asked if there was somewhere you were trying to go. I've spent a lot of time here recently so I know the streets pretty well." The assassin smiled widely at the mage. He could feel the magic rolling off the blonde. "I'm Caimileir, by the way. I'm an engineer from Motor City. I travel around to help people out by replacing defective parts with new ones. In fact, I just met a customer of mine. He decided to shove this into my hand and vanish before I could decline." Cetus held out the spa ticket to the blonde. Looks-wise, the blonde was attractive. Cetus could see them rolling in the hay a few times. It'd be a perfect chance to get back at Pandora. The shark man now silently thanked Torrent for his gift.

"If you were looking to go to the spa, we could go together. Just as acquaintances or friends if you'd like. We don't need to go as a real couple if you don't want to." That was how people picked each other up, right? While Cetus was more open to feeling emotions in his Caimileir settings, the assassin didn't understand them well. Things he'd always dismissed before were suddenly becoming important. "Besides, we did just meet each other so I could understand if you were skittish about the whole thing. You know what...Here." Cetus pressed the ticket into the blonde's hand. He smiled at the male. "Take someone nice with you. The spa is left here, ignore the next major street turn, take a right at Carey's Bakery and go all the way up the sakura tree hill. It'll be nestled right at the top. Have fun!" Cetus turned the opposite way. As he walked away, the bluette raised a hand in farewell.

Gabriel Bank

Taiga
    Taiga

Post by Taiga 5th January 2020, 6:32 pm

Taiga hadn't realized that he had passed the young stranger earlier during his search, the young man was too busy focused on trying to find this particular spa that everything else seemed to have become a blur. Its not really a surprise to be honest, the young mage was always getting lost and he didn't particularly like asking for directions unless it was absolutely necessary. To which, in this situation, it was necessary. "Oh. I'm sorry." The boy apologized. "I was too busy trying to find my way that I probably didn't notice you or heard you." The boy reached up and scratched the back of his head, a little embarrassed with redness forming in his cheeks. "I tend to get pretty focused when I am trying to find something and normally I wouldn't ignore a very handsome man." He stated, allowing his hand to drop beside him as the embarrassment began to fade. The man in front of him smiled a rather cute smile and Taiga couldn't help but smile in return, as if it was contagious

The man in front of him smiled a rather cute smile at Taiga and in return he did the same, though it wasn't voluntary, it was like smiling was contagious and the boy simply did it out of reflex. The man had a very handsome appearance and cute smile that made Taiga swoon a little on the inside and when he heard the man's name the young boy returned with his. "I-I'm Taiga." The man went on to explain where he was from and what it was that he did and it was all very interesting, at least Taiga thought it would have been if he was paying attention. The young boy had fallen into a daze as the man spoke, making googly eyes as he watched the man's lips shape themselves around words that only seemed to be muffled to Taiga's ears. When Caimileir held up the tickets however, it seemed to break Taiga out of his daze and cause his eyes to widen. "Th-those are tickets that to the spa I am looking for." Taiga proclaimed. The spa Taiga had been looking for was one of the most expensive, popular spas in Hosenka and he was only praying that when he arrived that they would have an opening. He had been saving up his jewels for a while just for today and when he was searching for the place, he was beginning to think that he would never be able to go, that they would be fully booked out.

Caimileir's words of going to the spa together, even as just acquaintances or friends instantly turned Taiga's face bright red. He didn't know what to say. The handsome man had only offered to go to the spa together, it wasn't like he was asking Taiga out on a date but none the less, Taiga's face and surprise made it difficult for him to talk for a moment there. "U-um-". Taiga didn't really have an opportunity to respond, the blue haired man was already putting the tickets into the young mage's hand and smiling at him which didn't really make the redness in his face any better and before he knew it, the man was leaving. He didn't know exactly how to respond, he was a little caught of guard and didn't know what to do. Taiga looked up the path the man had indicated and had already forgotten the instructions, in fact, he probably just didn't hear them. He turned back to the man walking away and he had a hand raised up in farewell. "U-um..." Taiga wasn't sure what he was about to do but he knew it was going to be on instinct. He quickly ran up to the young man and took hold of his hand in both of his as he lowered it. When Caimileir would turn around, Taiga would be looking up at the blue haired man, nervous, trembling hands and the bright red face had faded to only a blush in the cheeks. "W-would you please..." He paused for a moment, trying to word it correctly. He didn't want to instantly ask the guy to marry him. That would be weird and a huge mistake. "Please come with me to the spa." He tried to look at the man but couldn't look him in the eye. Taiga wasn't normally a shy guy but in this situation he was completely out of his comfort zone. Although he couldn't hold eye contact, he was sincere. He wanted Caimileir to join him at the spa.

Cetus
    Cetus

Post by Cetus 6th January 2020, 10:33 am

Cetus couldn't comprehend the strength of Taiga's reaction. The reaction happened to be what he'd wanted. However, the power behind it confounded him. Could this be the power emotion gave to people? No time to contemplate that. The assassin used his free hand to cup the blonde's cheek. He attempted to urge the male to look him in the eyes. A soft smile played about his lips. "I'd be happy to go with you to the spa, Taiga." Cetus pronounced the blonde's name carefully. His soft British accent made it sound as if he was handling something precious. "Perhaps we can use the time to get to know each other better."

Since Taiga had already professed being lost and Cetus doubted he'd remember the instructions, the assassin led the way to the spa. Taiga's hand was kept gently encased in his own. To add to the illusion of romance, Cetus kept glancing back at Taiga. Secret smiles flitted about his face whenever Taiga caught him looking. The fading light of day helped illuminate the streets in a soft glow. Cetus couldn't have asked for better lighting. The gently falling petals of the sakura trees probably helped as well. Cetus felt an urge to sing. The urge was strange, something he'd never felt before. Singing only helped to accomplish his goals. He'd never wanted to do it before. The assassin decided to give in to the urge.

Soft wordless tones tumbled from Cetus' lips. The tones quickly turned into words. "The fairer sex, they call it. But her love’s as unfair as a crook. It steals all my reason. Commits every treason. Of logic, with naught but a look. A storm breaking on the horizon. Of longing and heartache and lust. She’s always bad news. It’s always lose, lose. So tell me love, tell me love. How is that just? But the story is this, She’ll destroy with her sweet kiss. Her sweet kiss. But the story is this, She’ll destroy with her sweet kiss!" The spa door loomed before them. Cetus cut off his song. "I apologize for that outburst. The lighting, the sakura petals... you... it all made me feel like singing. Unfortunate, that it was such a sad song. I hope you do not think lesser of me for it." Cetus caressed the skin of Taiga's hand with his lips. Then the assassin threw open the doors. "Relaxation awaits us, my dear Taiga. Perhaps more..." Cetus winked saucily over his shoulder at the blonde. "If we are both so inclined."

Her Sweet Kiss:

Gabriel Bank

Taiga
    Taiga

Post by Taiga 6th January 2020, 8:12 pm

Sparks shot through Taiga's entire body when Cetus cupped the young mage's cheek. He became heavily flustered and red when urged to look at the blue haired man directly and it was hard for him to refuse, the single moment of eye contact was like being drawn in with immense pressure that no one could resist. "R-really?" Taiga looked up hopefully at Cetus at the mention that he would join him, words couldn't express how excited he was and in this situation, he didn't care to express them. He simply closed his eyes softly at the man's touch and soothing voice, he was looking forward to getting to know the man more too. It was strange though, it was as if a spell had been cast on him where he has now allowed his desires to get the better of him, which was not like Taiga at all. He had never been romantically or emotionally evolved with another male before, he knew he was gay and that he found men attractive but he had never acted on the thoughts that went on in his head, not like this. He couldn't help it though, maybe it was destiny and that this guy was 'the one', or perhaps Taiga was just experiencing his first crush. He wasn't sure but he was adamant in allowing this to play out and let his desires take over.

Taiga followed Cetus willingly, every so often looking down at his hand encased within his and taking note of the glances and smiles from Cetus. Is he playing with me? Taiga thought to himself, second guessing everything but at the same time, holding on to every moment like it was a dream that he never wanted to end. Cetus' singing put him into somewhat of a daze, the young mage hadn't noticed how dark it had become, nor the sakura tree petals falling around them. He simply listened to the man's soothing melody and yes, it was sad but at the same time, very beautiful. "Don't apologize." He said softly. "It was very beautiful and there is no reason to think less of you." He stated, blushing again when the blue haired man looked at him.

The young mage went bright red again when the man caressed his hand with his lips, the sudden urge to jump him right there and then was only being held back by Taiga's nervousness, he hadn't even realized that they had made it to the spa and only took note when Cetus mentioned so by opening the doors. "M=m=more?" Taiga asked, his bright red face turning a shade that didn't seem possible at the naughty, dirty thoughts that began to fill his head. He didn't necessarily have to respond because no matter what, Taiga was willing and most of all, he wanted to share a hot, refreshing bath with him. "Tickets. Spa. Now." Taiga said to the woman behind the counter, not really taking much note of her as he slammed the two tickets onto the front desk without taking his eyes off of the beautiful man standing in front of him.

"Oh the Couple's Retreat coupon." The woman smiled, checking over the tickets before turning back to their attention. "Please follow me." The woman stepped out from behind the counter and began leading the two men down the left corridor. "Those are expensive tickets and I assure you that you will not be disappointed." The woman continued to lead them down the corridor, taking a right hand turn which led to another long corridor, only at the end were large double doors in the shape of a love heart. "In our Couple's Retreat, you will be surrounded by all things sensual, romantic and exotic."

When she reached the doors, she pushed them open to reveal a large room in a layer of steam, a sakura tree stood in the center of this open ceiling room and a large hot spring sat beneath the tree. The petals from the tree gracefully fell onto the surface of the water, sending ripples and causing the color of the water to change to a pinkish color. On the right side of the spa was a platter of exotic fruits and chocolates and towels sat beside this. On the opposite side sat various jars and bottles of different liquids. The lighting was dimmed enough so that the stars twinkled brightly above but still provided enough lighting for those inside to see. To the far left wall was another double love heart shaped door and to the opposite side was two showers boxed individually. "The water is at perfect temperature but you can adjust this on the far wall, we have provided you with aromatherapy oils to use at will and..." The woman walked over to a nearby refrigerator and pulled out two glasses and a bottle of champagne. "Champagne." She place the glasses and bottle down beside the spa and then turned back to the couple. "Through those double doors you will find the bedroom and all of this is free with the Couple's Retreat tickets. Please do not hesitate to ring the bell." She indicated to a wind chime that hung from the lowest branch of the tree. "We also ask that you use the showers and wash yourselves thoroughly before entering the bath." She pointed over to the nearby showers. "Please enjoy your stay." The woman smiled, bowed and made her way out of the room, closing the doors behind her.

Taiga was a little taken back by how beautiful the place was and how calming he was already feeling. The redness in his face had already diminished and he already found himself looking around the room. Music played in the background, soft sensual tones but when the boy looked over at the double doors, he couldn't help but feel nervous again. He didn't realize that the Couple's Retreat also meant a night together. He thought it was just a relaxing spa session and didn't know this was all involved. He didn't mind it though, he was more concerned what Cetus was thinking and wondered what he thought. He could understand rejecting the bedroom, they only met a moment ago and things were moving a little fast. At the same time thought, Taiga didn't want to let go of the man and hoped he would stay. He was having very mixed thoughts and didn't know what to say or do. "I-I should shower." Taiga announced, sliding his hand from the blue haired boy's and making his way over to the boxed showers. He stepped inside the one to the right and closed the door behind him, taking his clothing off and turning the tap to allow the water to flow out and over him. It was already relaxing and it was helping put his mind at ease.

Cetus
    Cetus

Post by Cetus 9th January 2020, 5:02 pm

Cetus let Taiga draw his own conclusions to his questions. Each question drew only a mysterious smile from the assassin. Not due to any game that Cetus might be playing. Rather, the shark-man didn't know how to respond to Taiga's hope nor his excitement. A smile happened to be the best solution to his confusion. While Persephone helped him manage emotions and egos, she couldn't help him analyze the emotions. He struggled with his own excitement, his lust for vengeance, the everpresent desire for blood and several other small unidentified emotions. It must be impossible to stuff this much feeling into one's body. Cetus wasn't sure how Taiga was even functioning. How any humanoid being functioned if they were always feeling this much.

Upon hearing the tickets were expensive, Cetus lost his pleasant demeanor for a moment. His smile fell and a dark aura surrounded him briefly. "Torrent!" He muttered under his breath. The assassin's fury couldn't be contained. The man had purposefully swindled Cetus with a gift. Cetus groaned covering his face with a hand. Torrent didn't have very much. The cost of his surgery and the heart still hadn't been paid off. Cetus had actually lowered the price for the man. Instead of graciously accepting that, Torrent showered him with gifts. Gifts he clearly couldn't afford. The shark-man looked at Taiga. It occurred to him that his sudden flip in emotion wasn't very charming. "I'm sorry for the drop in my mood. The customer who gave me the ticket can't afford such an extravagance. He's barely able to make his payments for my services and I've lowered the price for him. I'm worried he's spending a little too much to shower me in all of this." The assassin straightened, forcing a smile onto his face. "I won't worry about it now. We're here to have fun after all." Cetus offered Taiga his hand before the attendant led them to the spa proper.

The spa enthralled the senses. It carried Cetus away to a place of fantasy and desire. His body wanted. Simply wanted. It ached for companionship he hadn't even known it needed. Once the attendant left - a pity but surely better for this seduction - Cetus looked to Taiga. The blonde's redness had receded but he still appeared nervous. The assassin smiled slowly, thinking of something Taiga might enjoy. Once the blonde announced he'd wanted to shower, Cetus nodded. He quickened his step to walk ahead of the blonde. Then he slowly shed every piece where he was sure Taiga could still see him. Inch by tantalizing inch, Cetus' body was revealed. Every defined muscle, his various scars, his pert ass. Cetus let Taiga see it all. The front of his body stayed hidden though. Cetus planned to reveal that later.

The shower water sluiced over Cetus. It wasn't too warm nor too cold. The feel of the water slowly brought the assassin back to a semi-state of intelligence. What was he doing here? He was seducing a young boy, not for work, not for momentary pleasure. For what? Revenge on his girlfriend. Emotions had complicated things. Yet, Cetus saw nothing wrong with his actions. Logically, he had no work to do and he needed to relieve stress. This little game was a way of growing, of learning his new emotions. Nothing to worry about. Cetus turned the water off. Wrapping a towel around his waist - it didn't hide anything - Cetus stepped out towards the spa. What did one do in a spa anyways? Looking around for Taiga, the assassin slipped into the waters. Come of this night what it may. There were many outcomes and Cetus would be along for the ride.

Gabriel Bank

Taiga
    Taiga

Post by Taiga 12th January 2020, 10:05 pm

Taiga was a little taken back by Cetus' sudden mood change and he had to wonder whether or not he was the cause of it. He wasn't thankfully, the blue haired man went on to explain himself and although he didn't show it, young man was relieved he wasn't at fault. "Yes, lets not worry about it now. Tomorrow's problem." Taiga said with a cute smile before following the woman towards the couple's room.

As Taiga made his way over to the showers, he could already envision how relaxing and refreshing the spa bath would be but before he even made it to the showers, Cetus had already passed him and caught the boy a little off guard. "I guess you decided to have a -" The boy didn't get the opportunity to finish his sentence. He could feel his cheeks turning bright red and hot, in fact his whole body was becoming hot as the blue haired man in front of him began to strip out of his his clothing. The boy gulped, frozen in position like he was in a hypnotic state or a like a child glued to the television. He was mesmerized by the scene that unfolded in front him, he would tilt his head lightly as he watched. The definition in the man's muscles were sleek, smooth and prominent, his ass just the same and although he knew the man was doing it to tease him, he didn't care. Taiga watched until something began to leak from the side of his mouth. Drool. The only thing that was disappointing was that he didn't get too see the frontal view.

As if shaking himself out of the hypnotic daze, Taiga literally shook his head as the blue haired man entered the shower and the young boy did the same. Taiga took the shower cubicle to the right and opted to change inside, stripping his clothing off and throwing them over the side of the cubicle as he turned the water on. He stepped under the running water, allowing it all to flow over him and cool him down from the heated view he had just witnessed and after spending a few minutes in there, he turned the water off and wrapped a towel around his waist.

The young boy stepped out of the cubicle with only the towel around and began making his way over to the spa pool. He wasn't incredibly ripped with a lot of muscle definition but there was muscle and a slight six pack as well so he could at least be proud of his body. The boy had actually thought he had taken a shorter shower and was going to make it into the water before the older boy but when he arrived, he was a little taken back to find the man already waiting. "Oh... Hi." He said sheepishly, a little embarrassed to be wearing only a towel. He wasn't going to waste any time however, the longer he stood there the longer he was exposed.

The boy took off his towel, making sure to over up his private parts before placing the towel on the ground and stepping into the water. "Ooh" Was the sound he made as he put his first step into the water, not expecting it to be so nice and warm. "So, I never asked." Taiga said, adverting his eyes and turning a little as he stepped inward, revealing the neon green guild tattoo on his right butt cheek which indicated he was a member of Sabertooth. The reveal wasn't intentional but because of loose footing, almost slipping before bracing himself against the side. "Are you some kind of Doctor?" He asked as he fully submerged himself, his shoulders and head were all that were revealed which made him a little more comfortable and lose the need to cover his privates, allowing him to bring his hands up and run some water through his hair with his fingertips. He wasn't ashamed of his... Package. It was a nice one, but he was shy and uncomfortable. He laid there, resting his head back against the rocks of the bath as he listened to the man's response, stretching his legs out and accidentally knocking his feet against his. "Oh, sorry." Pulling his legs back. The two of them sat across from each other though the boy did want to get closer to him, physically and emotionally. He didn't know a great deal about Cetus but he wanted to learn more, but his thoughts were elsewhere. Either way, he wasn't good at making the first move.

Cetus
    Cetus

Post by Cetus 19th January 2020, 10:08 am

As Taiga exited his shower, Caimilier took his time admiring the view. The blonde wasn't the most ripped male he'd ever been with. Nor was he the smallest. The bluette was sure he could enjoy himself though. Taiga's cute blushing and unsureness added to the allure. The assassin licked his lips. This night would be interesting regardless of how it ended.

Taiga's question caught Caimilier off guard. How would one qualify his job? He rubbed his chin trying to think of an appropriate answer. "Not a doctor exactly. I don't have a degree and only an intermediate medical knowledge." Caimilier shifted to sit forward in the water. His eyes stayed on Taiga. "I'm an engineer truly. I create mechanical replacements for various lost or malfunction body parts. Parts that magic either can't fix or would be too expensive to fix with magic. I travel around to help people but I've been thinking about setting up a shop somewhere. Have a little place people can always go to, ya know? Maybe even hire a person or two to help out so I can keep traveling."

Caimileir scratched the back of his head. He felt embarrassed that he'd revealed his dream to such an extent. He settled back into the water. "What do you do? Most people come to a spa to relax so I assume its stressful. Correct me if I'm wrong, please." Cetus knew that the symbol Taiga had flashed was that of Sabertooth. However, his country bumpkin persona of Caimilier wouldn't have any idea of that. "Are you an official guild mage? I saw the symbol but I didn't recognize it." Caimileir flashed a roguish smile. "I'm a bit of a mage myself."

Music bubbled up from Cetus' throat. The air around them swiftly filled with large bubbles. Each bubble was filled with a fantastical scene. The scenes varied from bubble to bubble. It created an illusion of hundreds of worlds floating all around them. Slowly, carefully, the music cut off. The bubbles remained, filling the air with enchantment. Cetus batted one of the bubbles toward Taiga when it floated too close. "Not too useful but always good for entertaining." He admitted softly. Cetus didn't see the bubbles or the spa anymore. He saw the burning of Cedar. The music that had destroyed it. The joy of wreaking vengeance upon the corrupt Rune Knights. Then he blinked, bringing him back to the here and now. "I always did wish for stronger magic. Maybe I could have put my skills to work for a guild then." Caimileir said wistfully.

Gabriel Bank

Taiga
    Taiga

Post by Taiga 29th January 2020, 5:53 pm

After entering the bath, Taiga had already began relaxing. The aroma and essential oils were obviously doing their job and in this current situation, it was welcomed. He was in a bath, naked, with a complete stranger, who he only met a short moment ago, who is very attractive and seemed to drive the young boy's mind crazy with filthy, naughty thoughts. There was things that he would want to do, but the boy could never make the first move, a little voice in the back of his head was telling him not to and he was listening. Thankfully, the boy had started a conversation which would help distract himself from these naughty thoughts.

Camilier went on to explain that he wasn't a doctor but in fact an engineer and although the young man was listening, Taiga had to pretend that his eyes had caught something else in the distance to the left to avoid the bluette's eyes. "A store would be a great idea." He stated, struggling to keep his eye contact on a stray leaf that had fallen on the ground. "It would be a great source of income, especially with the amount of people who get hurt." During his travels, there had been quite a few people he had met who had lost limbs due to requests or bandits and there were even a few times Taiga had almost lost limbs doing requests too. "There is definitely a market for it and if you really wanted to, you could travel and offer a service as you do. Charge them accommodation." He smirked, turning to Caimilier accidentally, quickly turning away again.

Taiga slipped further into the water so that all was revealed was his head, he reached out of the water with his hands and brought them over his face and head. Soaking his hair and face which was incredibly refreshing. The boy nodded at the question if he was an official guild mage. "Yeah." He responded softly. "I'm a member of the Sabertooth Guild, have been for over a year now." He stretched his arms up above his head and his legs forward in the water, allowing the relaxation to really kick in. "For the past year I had been travelling a lot, doing various requests and jobs to the point where I didn't really get all that much down time." Taiga's feet accidentally knocked Caimileir's to which Taiga quickly retreated them. "Sorry." He said softly before continuing. "It was only recently that I decided to start spending more time at the guild hall since I didn't have much of an opportunity to get to know my fellow guild members." Taiga felt a little awkward talking about himself like this, as he mentioned he didn't really have much social interaction with his fellow guild members but in reality, he didn't have much social interaction with a lot of people, there were times that he would go a month or two without talking to anyone.

The young Sabertooth mage was about to ask whether the blue haired man was a member of a guild as well and what kind of magic he used but didn't get the chance to ask. Camilier began to sing and bubbles began to float around them. It caught the young mage off guard a little but was suddenly mesmerised by the scenes that began to unfold in front of him, not realising that the music had stopped. Each scene Taiga viewed was even more enchanting than the last, so much so that Taiga was entranced by one of the scenes in the bubbles that he stood up to get a closer look not taking notice that he was now revealing all to Camilier. It was brief though, he began to turn around, not intentionally but following one of the bubbles that floated around his head, only to reveal his tight butt again. He shook his head at Camilier's words. "No, this is beautiful." He said softly, staring into one of the bubbles with a tantalising view of a deep forest with glowing, neon plants (Think Avatar). "So you're not a member of a guild then?" He asked, turning to Camilier, only to realise that he was revealing himself and instantly dropped down, splashing up the water.

Cetus
    Cetus

Post by Cetus 12th February 2020, 3:31 pm

Caimileir chuckled softly at Taiga's assertion about a store and money. That wasn't why he did it. "I don't do it for the money. In fact, receiving anything more than just restitution for the time and energy put in makes me uncomfortable. It's why I didn't like receiving this spa trip." Cetus noticed that Taiga was avoiding looking at him. His brow furrowed in confusion. Had he done something wrong? For the moment, he ignored it. "I do already travel to do this work. The store would be a way of expanding my business. Get a solid customer base going and provide a place for them to go should things go awry with their implants or auto limbs."

Taiga's actions baffled Caimileir. The mage wasn't quite sure what he should do. The confusion cost him actually listening to Taiga's explanation of his tattoo. Other than the word 'Sabertooth' nothing registered. Deep within his psyche, an evil machination began to form. Cetus wanted to grow the notoriety of his other alter ego, Dubhar. Perhaps, using Taiga, Dubhar could assault the Ace of Spades. With that growing infamy, Cetus could do his job in relative silence. Any offending evidence could be skewed to point at Dubhar instead. Sir, parameters exceded. Suppressing 'Cetus' to maintain cover. The evil persona was pushed back into the depths of Caimileir's mind.

Caimileir openly admired Taiga's body as the mage followed the bubbles. When Taiga disappeared back into the water, the bluette threw his hands up in desperation. "No I'm not, and I don't plan to be at the moment. Did I do something wrong Taiga? You keep avoiding me all of a sudden." He ran a hand over his face. The engineer was trying to find the calm once more. "You know if you don't want me here, I can always sit on the bed until you're done." Caimileir stood up. Water cascaded off his muscular form. An immensely hurt look passed over his face. "I didn't think I'd be that repulsive to you." Caimileir headed for the bedroom. He didn't bother covering himself, letting Taiga see the full package. It wasn't like it mattered anyway. Taiga clearly didn't want him the same way.

Gabriel Bank

Taiga
    Taiga

Post by Taiga 20th February 2020, 11:00 pm

I-I, Um..." Taiga had no idea what to say in response to when he was asked why he kept avoiding Caimileir. The young boy wasn't doing to intentionally be rude or hurt the blue haired man, it was honestly just because the young Sabertooth mage found the man in front of him so damn attractive that it was almost impossible to look at him without thinking of naughty, dirty thoughts that would inevitably cause down below to grow. "N-no, please don't-" The young mage didn't get to finish what he wanted to say as the young bluette had already stood up from his position, obviously hurt by the young blonde's behavior.

Taiga, at first, glanced at Caimileir's package and was thoroughly impressed but this thought process only lasted for a split second, knowing that there were far more pressing matters at hand. He had only met this guy an hour or so earlier and already felt a connection to him. It was strange to think this way as Taiga wasn't normally a hopeless romantic believing in 'the spark' or 'deep connections' but for some reason he was drawn to this man and it was proving to be more difficult not to be with every moment they spent together. However, when Taiga saw Caimileir's hurt expression on his face, it was like a knife to his own heart. He honestly didn't mean to hurt the blue haired man with his actions and it was in this moment that the young boy had better social interactions with others, then maybe this would all be going better than it currently was.

"NO!" Taiga called out after him. "I want you to stay!" The young man said firmly as he stood up from his position, also revealing himself and stepping forward. For a brief moment, the young mage let go of all his insecurities, his worries and went after Caimileir. Taking a step out of the bath, he reaches forward and takes hold of the taller man's hand as if driven by pure impulse and instinct. He pulled on this man's hand and although this seemed like it was going to be a huge triumphant moment, the clumsy Sabertooth mage slips in the bath, falling backwards into the water and dragging the bluette with him.

Taiga had closed his eyes in order to protect them from the huge splash of water from his fall, though he managed to keep his head above the water. When he reopened them however, Taiga found himself in a rather interesting position. Caimileir was on top of him, not squishing him however. The blue haired mage obviously managed to brace himself before impact, resting one hand against the surface beside his face, the other resting upon the blonde's waist. Their faces were only inches apart and due to the fall, Taiga felt Caimileir's right knee between his thighs, the other braced against the bottom of the bath. "S-sorry." Taiga said softly, though he didn't turn his gaze away from the man's, their eyes had locked and it was at this moment that Taiga decided that he had nothing else to lose. "Stay with me." He said softly as he reached up with his right hand, taking hold of the man's cheek as he leaned in and kissed him softly.

Cetus
    Cetus

Post by Cetus 25th February 2020, 6:56 pm

Caimileir wasn't quite sure what had happened. One moment, he'd been walking away, angry and hurt. Now, he was staring down at Taiga, aroused more than he should be. It didn't help that the blonde cupped his cheek and kissed him. The sweet askance to stay made Caimileir's head spin. "I..." He stuttered, eyeing Taiga. His thumb caressed the blonde's hip. He had a critical choice to make. One that would lead all future interactions with Taiga in the future. Do it... Seduce him... Make Pandora pay A voice whispered through his mind. Caimileir closed the distance between himself and Taiga once more. His lips tasted sweet ecstasy.

"I will." Caimileir shifted his weight, pressing his knee further between the blonde's legs. A slow smile spread across his face. A strange heat filled his body. "Prepare yourself, Taiga." He purred. The shark man leaned his mouth down near the blonde's ear. His lips gently played with the flesh there. His teeth closed gently on Taiga's earlobe. "You're in for a wild ride." His fingers played over the skin. They searched for places that Taiga responded to. Eventually, he'd take this to the bed. Right now, he'd focus on having some fun in the water.

Gabriel Bank

Taiga
    Taiga

Post by Taiga 25th February 2020, 7:57 pm

After kissing the blue haired man, Taiga pulled back and laid in the water looking up at him. He was awaiting a response and although it was only a short moment, to the young Sabertooth mage, it felt like a lifetime. The caress of Caimileir's thumb against his lip sent electricity though the young boy's body, an addictive sensation that found Taiga begging for more. He continued to look up at the man, now unable to escape and met the bluette halfway as they closed the distance between them. Caimileir's lips were soft and wet against Taiga's own and this again caused electricity to radiate throughout his body.

To hear that he would stay, Taiga couldn't help but feel absolute delight but was unable to experience this for long as the blue haired man's weight shifted and his knee started to press further between Taiga's legs. It took the boy by surprise at first but made him in the end, only wanting more. The boy reached up with both arms, one underneath his, the other over the shoulder towards the handsome man's back, running a hand down them and caressing every part of him that he could in an embrace. The man's whispers in Taiga's ear sent chills down his spine, his hair standing up on end at the delicate nibbles upon his skin and soft moans escaping the boys lips when specific areas were attacked by the incredibly handsome, blue haired man. Taiga could no longer resist and raised his legs up around the man, bringing him in closer to the point that they were no longer apart, the two of them now had contact, flesh against flesh, abs against abs, appendages against appendages. "Then I better hold on tight!" Taiga, a flirtatious smirk appearing on his face as he responded to being in for a wild ride.

FADE TO BLACK

Taiga slowly opened his eyes to find himself in the bedroom of the couple's retreat the very next morning. He had to flicker his eyes a little for them to adjust to the lighting of the room but soon realized that he was facing the far maroon colored wall. The boy was lying on the right side of the bed, a pillow under his resting head that had really bad sex hair and a single white sheet covering his pubic region. The boy was completely naked, various markings upon his body from the night before that indicated a rather intense night. The boy was just about to rise out of the bed when he winced suddenly, slight pain radiating up his body from below. "Ouch." He said softly. The pain was only minor, especially when all the memories from the previous night started flooding back in. It was a truly amazing night, pure ecstasy and one that Taiga would never forget.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:31 am