Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : ‭22,335

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse of Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers Empty Wedding Crashers

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 26th February 2019, 7:07 pm

Spoiler:

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

Fighting For Love

Oh, how men and women could get so jealous sometimes.

Kessicia had found herself in need of more jewel and, considering her current blissful mindset after her meeting of Pandora, she wasn’t of the thought to seduce any from poor, innocent people around her. The inclination was still there but she fought against it, knowing that her lover wouldn’t really appreciate her causing such wanton mischief. The succubus wanted to improve herself as best she could after meeting the former guild master, so that she felt like she actually deserved a place in her heart. That meant honest work, something she hadn’t truly taken part in with a full and honest commitment.

The succubus soul she had absorbed leaned far more into using her abilities and power to get whatever she wanted, through any means she wanted. Her desire to be a powerful and domineering wizard was something she sought to combat now more than before. Her wanton to track down other succubi and learn more about her powers was still at the forefront of her mind but she would come to it in time. She just needed to be patient… and enjoy the life she had been blessed with. After all, she did keep forgetting that she had very nearly died.

She had found a job that seemed to resonate with desperation and need of a reliable champion against misdeeds. It seemed a fairly popular couple in the city of Rose Garden was getting married, much to the delight of the city’s denizens. But there was one sort who was not pleased – the bride-to-be’s ex-boyfriend. In fact, he seemed like a downright scoundrel given how he had tormented the couple in his desire for revenge. Well that certainly wouldn’t do – she had imprinted her initials on the request and claimed it as her own, more than willing to help set this man and his friends in their place.

With what little jewel she did have, she went and purchased an outfit that was almost appropriate for weddings. The invitation, pinned to the job request, required any who took on the job to look as elegant as the rest of the guests. She found a dress that was a tad revealing for a wedding but the shopkeeper urged that it would be just right. The next day, an hour or so before the wedding, Kessicia arrived outside the massive and eloquent church where the couple was destined to marry. She had put the dress on; a thin black and white slip that opened up over her chest, revealing her bust. The bottom of the dress came to a tight close around her hips, just long enough to cover her private parts. She wore black nylons to match the outfit and a pair of high heels, which clacked quite loudly as she walked. She had pulled her hair back into a long ponytail, keeping it tight with a gold hairband that rested on the top of her head.

Apparently another wizard had signed up to partner with her on the job and the leaflet had designated the church entrance as the meeting spot. From there, they were to set out into Rose Garden and track down the ex-boyfriend and stop him from getting anywhere close to the ceremony. Should they do so without issue, they were both invited to the party afterwards.

“Now to wait and see who my partner is,” she cooed softly as she looked about the place.

Curse • Rose Garden • 579/1500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding Crashers 58995_s
    Character | Magic | Armory
    Let's go on an adventure!
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Scion of the Void King
    Position : Goddess of Conviction
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Experience : 12,421,054

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Voidwalking
    Second Skill: Sword of Wrath
    Third Skill: Cruorthurgy

Wedding Crashers Empty Re: Wedding Crashers

Post by Serilda Sinclair 27th February 2019, 8:01 pm

"Character counts most when duty calls."

Serilda didn’t exactly have much exposure or experience with things like jealous exes. She had only ever dated two people in her life. The first she had married and been with for a small handful of years before he’d died, and the other she was currently with. However, her sisters had some issues with previous boyfriends. Because of this, Serilda wasn’t entirely ignorant to the nature of such a problem, but she certainly had never heard of it to this extent.

Supposedly there was a couple in Rose Garden that were set to be married today, but the bride’s former lover was not at all happy with the union. He’d been going out of his way to sabotage the relationship as much as he could, to no avail, even to the point of physical assaulting the groom on a number of occasions. It was to the point where everyone was fairly certain the man was going to try to pull a stunt at the wedding as well, and honestly after reviewing the evidence Serilda was convinced of it as well.

Typically a job like this was one she would just ask a lower ranked Knight to take up, but given the amount of trouble the degenerate had already caused Serilda thought it was best if she just stepped forward herself to be an irrefutable figure of law in the matter. No one deserved to have what should arguably be their happiest day ruined, and after her own recent news regarding the lies of her former marriage the Voidwalker thought it might do her some good to help another couple preserve happy memories about their union that she no longer had of her own.

Thus, she’d donned the dress that her girlfriends from Minstrel had gotten for her a while back. The wedding was formal attire, and she was to be held to that standard as well. The black evening gown was long and a bit on the slinky side, with a slit that ran all the way up her left leg, and long drops on both sides that fully exposed her back and left little to the imagination with her chest. A necklack of rose colored pearls hung down to the gap between her cleavage, and there were matching earrings and a bracelet to accommodate it. This event and the dress code didn’t exactly call for her to wear either of her swords, but she did keep a knife strapped to her thigh. As she had done in Minstrel, her white hair was loose around her shoulders and given enough curl to give it some body.

Her sparkling heels clipped elegantly along the floor as she approached the purple haired woman that seemed to be loitering in the meeting spot. “I apologize,” she said, getting the woman’s attention with a polite apology just in case this wasn’t the woman she was supposed to be working with. “Are you Kessicia?” All Serilda knew was that she was meeting another woman here for the job, but she had no idea what her intended partner looked like so she was just shooting in the dark and hoping for the best.

Words: 533/1500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 27th February 2019, 8:44 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

Fighting For Love

Kessicia was looking up at the top of the cathedral when she heard the familiar sound of heels clacking on the ground. She honestly didn’t think much of it at first; given that the wedding wasn’t that long from now, she imagined there were plenty of people coming and going in full wedding attire. But as her eyes drifted down from the spire to glance to the source of the sound, she paused when she caught sight of the snow-haired beauty. And she was stunning; she had an air of grace and modesty about her that was almost infectious, as she moved with practiced ease in her high heels. Her hair flowed about her head and shoulders with such majesty that Kessicia worried the sun might get caught in it. Her gown was beyond elegant; it was the closest thing to a royal ball gown she had ever seen. But at the same time it leaned heavily on the views, giving the succubus plenty of sight of the woman’s leg and breasts that she felt her stomach warm a little.

Her hunger panged her a little as she watched the woman approach. Her and Pandora were in agreement that should she need reprieve, she could play around with whoever she found. Her smile spread as the woman came right up to her and asked for her by name. Oh there was someone, somewhere looking out for her, wasn’t there? ”More than delighted to say that I am,” she said, holding out her hand to the white-haired beauty. ”Kessicia of Desierto. It is a pleasure to meet you~” She introduced herself evenly, only adding a touch of charm. She had a gut feeling that someone of such finesse wouldn’t appreciate lavish shows of overabundant charm or sexuality. Moderation was the key.

Once the introductions were out of the way, she gestured to the chapel nearby. ”Awful thing, this brute attempting to ruin a perfectly wondrous day as this,” she said, shaking her head. ”But I’ll admit; I do look forward to seeing his face when he’s been bested by two women dressed for a wedding.” She couldn’t help the small playful smile on her face.

Curse • Rose Garden • 943/1500

Wedding Crashers 58995_s
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 28th February 2019, 3:58 pm

The dark skinned woman glanced to her even before Serilda got the chance to inquire to her identity. If Kessicia’s face betrayed any of her inner thoughts at all, the woman didn’t appear to notice. She took a mental stock of the slightly younger woman, committing her appearance to memory as she confirmed that she was, indeed, the person the Voidwalker was looking for. Serilda accepted the handshake without hesitation, returning it with a firm but polite hand. What she had meant by saying she was more than delighted to be the one Serilda was looking for went over the noblewoman’s head, as did most subtle charms or flirtations, but she did give the other woman a small smile.

“Serilda Sinclair, with the Rune Knights.” There was little reason for her to give either her Knight or her noble title. This was a small affair, certainly not something that required any bulk of authority or entitlement to be thrown around. So as with all things, the Voidwalker erred on the side of modesty. “The pleasure is mine. I hope you have not been waiting long.”

She listened as Kessicia expressed her dissatisfaction over the antics of the person they were supposed to be keeping an eye out for, as well as her amusement over the idea of two ladies in full formal attire handling the brutish man. Serilda did smirk a bit at the last comment. “Yes, many men do seem to let their guards down around women in skirts, don’t they? It’s probably uncouth of me to say so, but I’ll admit a part of me is looking forward to humbling him. No one should ever have to deal with this kind of harassment on any given day, let alone at their wedding.”

Serilda shook her head a little, clearly unimpressed with the exboyfriend’s behaviors. “With any luck, he’ll be prompt about his threats so we can take care of this sooner rather than later and relax the rest of the evening. I’d rather not have to loiter about all evening waiting for him to attempt some kind of dramatic entrance.”

As there was little else to do to pass the time, she spent the next half an hour or so chatting idly with her partner for the evening. The ceremony was about ten minutes in when her senses pinged at her, stopping her mid conversation as Serilda turned away slightly and stared into the distance like she had heard or seen something. “I think our guests of honor are heading this way,” the noblewoman informed Kessicia. “There’s a group about eighty meters out or so rushing this direction. Seven of them. Should be here in a minute or so.”

Words: 1002/1500

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 28th February 2019, 4:31 pm

Kessicia

C Rank

Guildless

Endless Supply

Fighting For Love

This wondrous woman was a Rune Knight, was she? Kessicia had heard of the favorable order of militaristic wizards that pushed laws and rules upon the other natives of this land. They were the exact kind of people that the succubus didn’t truly enjoy – they seemed more than happy to choke out freedoms of the natural world. And given the extraordinary magical power that resonated off of the Rune Knight in front of her, there was no doubt they could partake in such enforcement. Rightfully she shouldn’t have been as attracted to an authoritative figure as she was but she had to admit – that domineering presence of hers was quite the turn on. But all of this she kept hidden, committing herself fully to the more controlled approach of flirtation.

“Oh, not at all. Where I’m from, there are not many lavish structures such as this cathedral so I was taking some time to admire it,” she said in reference to the holy building nearby. “Truthfully all sorts of buildings and towns I have visited lately have been quite eye opening. I still have much to see, I admit, but I have been enjoying my time in Fiore.” She had rambled a bit more than she intended but such was her way. Conversation was such an important factor in forming a relationship with any person and while dullards were more than happy to stare and admire her body, it seemed Serilda was not. Much like Indra, she imagined her regular powers of persuasion would be lost on the woman – not that she would dare try them on a Rune Knight anyways.

It seemed Serilda took partial joy in the image of the ex-boyfriend and his posse being swept aside by the prettily dressed women. Her smirk widened a tad as the Voidwalker admitted she was looking forward to teaching the man a lesson. “I’ll admit that I’m not a very violent person; my magic gives me the bare minimum to survive but beyond that, it is far superior in aiding allies. So when push comes to shove, I will do my best to aid you in humbling our scorned brute. And as you say, it will be nice to take in the festivities. I do hope you’ll save a dance or two for me.” The offer was more friendly than suggestive, much to even Kessicia’s surprise. She was far more curious in the woman than driven to seduce and dominate her. Beyond Pandora, this was the first female wizard she had run into with such tremendous power… and she was interested in getting to know the source better.

Thirty minutes came and went fairly quickly, as the succubus and the Rune Knight talked and got to know one another better. It was almost time for the wedding to begin when the Voidwalker spoke up, her head cocking and looking away as she sensed something. Kessicia cocked a single eyebrow as she turned in the direction she was looking. Apparently a group of seven were quickly coming towards them, moving like they had a fire under their asses. “Well then,” she purred as she turned to face the approaching group. “Don’t fear over the… nature of my magic. It is quite unique,” she explained as she reached out and laid a gentle hand on the woman’s shoulder. The spot would warm and then its enforcing waves would spread through the Voidwalker’s body. Kessicia held back on the more seductive parts of the buffing spells, choosing instead to increase her endorphins in a more pleasant sense than an arousing one. Frankly she was sure that Serilda would be able to resist such caveats over her magic anyway so she opted not to distress her with it. With her magical power buffed and her speed increased, Kessicia stepped back from the Voidwalker and reached into her personal pocket dimension. From there she withdrew her sharp and teethed Dagger of Punishment, flipping it around so that the flat end of the blade rested against her forearm.

“Shall we, my dear?”

Curse • Rose Garden • 1619/1500

Wedding Crashers 58995_s
    Serilda Sinclair
    Serilda Sinclair

Ice Queen

Ice Queen

Character Sheet

Post by Serilda Sinclair 28th February 2019, 5:53 pm

“I’ve only been to Desierto once, and did not get to do much sight seeing while I was there -- I was on a job request for my former guild. However, I can’t say I recall seeing any cathedrals or other such building there, even from a distance.” Her white brows furrowed a little in thought as she ruminate over her memories from that trip and compared them to what Kessicia was telling her. Everything she could recall lined up with what the darker skinned woman claimed. It was no wonder the purple haired lady was having a bit of culture shock about it. She was glad to hear that Fiore had been treating the woman well.

The woman confessed that her own power wasn’t all that useful for outright confrontation, but rather was more suited for supporting her allies. She seemed to think her place was best served in assisting Serilda rather than being directly involved in any fighting, and that was fine by the Voidwalker. If the exboyfriend had magic, she was certain he wasn’t terribly strong or else he’d have caused a lot more damage by now in his prior opportunities.

There was almost an innocent tone to the woman’s voice when she suggested that Serilda dance with her a bit at the reception. Even though she had not said it with any obvious undertones of suggestiveness, even the noblewoman wasn’t daft enough to realize that it was a flirtation, if a polite one. It caught her slightly off guard for a moment as she took a split second to think back on if she’d ever danced with a woman before, and couldn’t recall any such times.

Still, there was little difference between this moment and any other where men asked her to dance, either with romantic intentions or platonic ones. For the moment Serilda felt that this was more of a platonic suggestion, so there was only a single beat of surprise before she replied with, “As long as you’re comfortable leading. I confess, I’ve never danced with a woman before so I think my talents in guiding the steps would be rather lacking.” There was a hint of amusement in her blue eyes.

When it was finally time to confront the exboyfriend and the apparent group of degenerates he’d brought with him, Kessicia took a moment to give a vague disclaimer about her magic before putting her hand on Serilda’s shoulder -- which she’d find was a bit cold to the touch. On the opposite side of things, however, Serilda felt a wash of warmth roll over her. She felt her pools of magic power pulse and grow more potent, even as her body seemed to feel a bit lighter. Kessicia stepped back once the transfer of power was complete, pulling a small knife seemingly out of thin air and asking if she was ready.

“I believe I am,” she replied with a smile, pulling back the slit on her dress so she could withdraw her own small blade. It was a simple weapon with no magical properties and unremarkable in design, though of exceedingly good quality to those with an eye for such things. Serilda had found that ever since Ozorith had imbued her with the dark lacrima her spells felt more powerful when she channeled them through a weapon of some kind, so she tried to keep one on her whenever possible.

Both women stepped out to meet the incoming group several meters outside the church where the scuffle would not interrupt the ceremony. “Scuffle” was a generous word. Serilda likely could have handled these unfortunate ruffians on her own with little to no trouble, but with the extra power that Kessicia had granted her one could hardly even call it a fight. There was a brief moment of confusion as the group realized that the two beauties were, in fact, there to fight them and prevent them from following through with whatever their plans were. After that, the exboyfriend had ordered his buddies to “deal with the bitches” while he moved ahead to go to the church.

None of them were able to take more than one or two steps before they started choking like they’d suddenly run out of air to breathe. In a flash, Serilda had three of them knocked unconscious to the ground with little more effort than it took to strike them with the flat or pommel of her blade. Three of the remaining four were elemental wizards that attempted to cast magic at them in the form of wind, ice, and fire. The fire wizard had more than a little difficulty even getting any of his magic going, and all three spells were quickly sucked up into the woman’s stomach and consumed in an instant like food.

The mages had stared at her, horrified and confused, and she’d taken their moment of bewilderment to swiftly knock them unconscious as well. By then the only one left was the exboyfriend, who looked more than a little uncertain about his current life choice but seemed determined to stick to the course. Enraged, he dug deep into his magic in an attempt to cast a spell of his own but before he could do so his vision went black and he fell to the ground as Serilda stepped forward quicker than he could process and backhanded him hard enough to knock him out.

“Well, that takes care of that, then,” she said calmly. Pulling out her iLac, she contacted the local branch of Knights and within minutes there was a lacrimobile pulling up to take the would be assailants into custody. Turning to Kessicia with a slightly mischievous smirk, Serilda said, “Well, I think we’ve earned ourselves an evening off, don’t you?”

Words: 1979/1500

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 5:27 am