Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job]

Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 468.75

Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job] Empty Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job]

Post by Kai Dehiro 27th June 2016, 11:34 am

Job:

Yo Mirabelle. Get a load of this crap. Kai would bluntly tell one of the sheep, the light one, as it let out a little bleet from its lips. He was just at an inn, not quite able to pay for a home quite yet. He would be on the edge of his bed as he was reading it out to her. So basically, we have to save some damsel in distress from having her marriage ruined. Damn, we SHOULD do that, now shouldn't we, because I want to be the one to tear it all up. What a great guy. Mirabelle was sort of the conscious for the dream mage, the bleet it let out next sounded a little bit said. Well, it did touch him to hear her. He wanted to create chaos, but there were many other chances to do that. Fine, fine. Let's just get the hell out of this dump. I'm bored. He would tell her, and the sheep would disappear into the pieces of light. His hood over his head once again, he would place his hands in his pockets, his spiky blonde hair covering his forehead, and he would make his way to the outside world. A wedding in the Rose Gardens, how very sweet. There was a reason why he was the chaotic mage. 10,000 jewels was a high price to him. They had better give him his pay, or the ex-boyfriend will be the least of their concerns. Oh what fun it is to make a mess.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job] Empty Re: Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job]

Post by King Gil 27th June 2016, 11:55 am

I AM NOT A BAD KING

even though i do bad things

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

There was a certain mage in which Gil was looking for. One that he had encountered on a job long ago. He was annoying, that much Gil was certain of, but if one could look past his attitude then one could see that he was a strong mage. Gil's initial intentions were to kill him, that male knew of Tartarus, and thus should die. However, after some consideration, it would be best to have another mage in his guild. Perhaps his attitude had even changed for the better? When they had initially met, the other male had been vulgar, and cocky. That was putting it lightly. In a strange sense, the two were almost the same, not that Gil would ever admit that out loud. They both seemed to share the same prideful nature, where they differed was mannerisms. Honestly, the other male had quite a mouth on him whereas Gil was more dignified, more kingly.

It had taken him some time, and a few resources to locate the mage, but once he did it was under good circumstances. "He's taking a job?" The male raised a golden brow in question, reading the information over, before a smirk had settled itself on his lips, "In Rose Garden? Wonderful." Rose Garden was one of Gil's favorite places to visit, a place worthy of a king, if only there was less people there. Standing up from his throne, a pleasant sounding pop came from Gil's back. Not one to usually venture outside the guild, it was about time that Gil got some fresh air, and new meat within the empty halls of Tartarus.

"Well, it's time to see if he's still as strong as I remember him."

« tag: @Kai // Words: 286 // Notes: Sorry I'm rusty! »

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job] Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job] Empty Re: Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job]

Post by Kai Dehiro 27th June 2016, 1:40 pm

He jumped onto the dreamrail that he made from his imagination to travel, because screw subtle and everything that it represented and represented it. The Dream mage would hover above all of the guild and travel quickly out of the borders on this rail that he was making. To the Rose Gardens. It took a little bit of time to do it, about five minutes maybe. His speed was not what it used to once be, the magic border and all of the crap. He had learned to accept it though, because he was able to advance in power before. Once he was able to reach the Rose Gardens, he would get to the bottom of the rail, which brought him to the forestish area around him. His aura would remain hidden, no one needed to know that he was a dark mage. So he would place the hood off to reveal his spiky golden hair. His face would become casual, and he would change his thinking. It was easy to fool people into thinking he was actually a nice guy. With his good looks to help add onto that case, he was able to trick anyone who did not know him. And so he would walk into the gardens to look for his client. She better not be too hard to find, or he might have to cut a tree. This will cause scream, and screaming is where the people are. A very good plan indeed, hey, it gave him his clients.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 27th June 2016, 2:16 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

Rose Garden

It was bustling and as busy as usual. Crowds of people wandered through the streets that were even more busy than usual, probably because of the wedding to take place. Despite the crowds, people wouldn't come near the golden haired male, that walked through the streets. It was as if there was an invisible barrier between him and the common people. Wherever he would walk, people would stare, and none came within a few feet of him. A small smirk threatened to to curve onto his lips but he bite back the urge. Instead he kept his gaze crimson gaze shifting through the crowd looking for his target who must have been looking for his own target as well. Walking through the streets Gil almost missed Kai at first glance. Inf act he had to do a double take. He really did look different without the arrogant expression his face.

"What a coincidence."

Gil spoke, crowd parting around him as he edged closer to the other blonde, his tone suggesting that their meeting was anything but a coincidence. He did not touch Kai but his presence was imposing none the less, and Gil didn't skip to why he was there just yet, save for one small detail, "I never expected you to be the type to attend weddings." The male mused, a peculiar twinkle in his crimson orbs. If Kai attempted to leave then Gil would be sure to folllow but for now Gil was docile, to some extent even bearable.

« tag: @Kai // Words: 254 // Notes: Sorry I'm rusty! »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Post by Kai Dehiro 27th June 2016, 3:27 pm

The familiar voice would allow him to turn his head around and look at the familiar face of the lion king himself. Well what did he want? I would certainly hope not. The Dream Mage would reply, walking past the Guild Master. You could tell that they had such a great relationship. I come to collect the tax. It's simple, I get to spill blood, I get money. And If I don't get my money, I spill more blood. He would coldly reply before carrying on casually. The words were said with a dark tone behind his lips, which was looked up to in his new guild. That was a nice sudden twist of events. Kai might have smiled if it were not for the Lion King. Oh well. The gardens were seemingly empty at first. Not really much that one could add to it. Where the hell are they? I just want to get to a damn wedding, is that too much to f***ing ask? It was. But fortunately, he did in fact get some company, and they were ready to play along with him, what a nice change of heart they had. It was going to be remembered by the dream mage before he put them in their graves. You wanna get their? Boss don't want that, turn away now before we kill ya. What a cute little threat. Welcome to hell, friends. You chose the wrong sinner to mess with. Carefully worded words. Being able to threaten without giving himself away as a dark mage.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 27th June 2016, 4:13 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

"I pray that it's not in the name of a certain guild that you're spilling blood for..." His crimson gaze was harsh upon the blonde. It was part of the reason why he had spent so much time trying to find Kai once again. He had accepted the male into his guild, but Kai didn't spend much time in the guild, or under Gil's control. Which meant that he had little grasp on the rules or workings of Tartarus. That and Gil had grown bored of sitting around, and nothing was more entertaining than busying himself with pesky guild members. Kai's sudden outburst of cursing made Gil grimace, there was that disgusting mouth of his, how vulgar. It only gave Gil more cause for worry. Perhaps he really should eliminate Kai from his guild? He couldn't have the brat ruining his hard work and plans because he couldn't control his tongue, or blood lust.

A group of males had approached, which explained why the crowds had all but disappeared. It was as if they could sense the conflict that was going to happen. The males were the first to speak, and in turn Kai had replied. Gil merely stood, a silent but ominous observer. Kai's words were clever, making Gil rethink his earlier idea of just killing Kai. "Maybe he is worth the trouble..." He mused, letting his gaze drift to the group his stare making them uncomfortable to say the least. Gil and even Kai were not opponents to be taken lightly. Kai's mouth on him made it apparent that he was one to get in brawls, and Gil? His height and figure was imposing enough. He was a tall man, and one that would describe himself as nothing short of flawless, an ideal human being that all should aspire to be and look like. Not that group that had gathered before him were capable of being half as great as Gil, and all Kai could vouch for was the slight resemblance they bore.

« tag: @Kai // Words: 337 // Notes: Sorry I'm rusty! »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Post by Kai Dehiro 27th June 2016, 4:24 pm

Well boys, it is your lucky day! You get to see my up close and personal! But unfortunately for all of you... There really is not too much dust to bite. That last part was his voice modified. It sounded deeper, designed to be creepy. Nightmare magic was so fun to play with, there were many things that he was able to do and get away with. The trick had worked, as the men seemed to notice the change of his voice. Just like he planned, he struck a bit of intimidation into them, and now their bodies were a lot easier to hit. They had less speed and less defense. One of them decided to try to threaten back. There are MANY more of us than you can handle! Do not expect us to fall back because of your stupid hollow threats! One of them cried out. Oh man was this too good. The Dream mage would quickly turn his head like a bird towards the direction thought heard that voice from. They all stepped back when he had done this, it seems like the brave one was scared too. Did they have anything else left to say? Or were they going to die at this moment? Such a shame, he thought toys were supposed to last until the owner broke them. Oh well, now he know and proved that theory to be wrong. Well, time to break some toys. They all charged, ready for a fight. That was a suicidal move, they earned their graves.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th June 2016, 4:24 pm

The member 'Kai Dehiro' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job] Boss Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job] NormalMonster Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job] NormalMonster Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job] NormalMonster Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job] NormalMonster Wedding Crashers... That's Us! [Gil/Job] NormalMonster
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 27th June 2016, 5:23 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

Dream Magic? More like nightmare magic
    The blonde frowned, detesting magics that dealt with the mind. Such trickery was dishonorable not that Gil of all people should be talking. His entire guild was a farce, a living lie but that didn't mean he played games with peoples heads through magic. It was one thing to mess with someone head with only your wit, your own lies, but to use magic to do it was nasty business. Still, it got the job done, and such petty things wouldn't work on Gil himself, his own armor like pride was sufficient enough to protect him from such a thing. While, the men had grown cowardly before Kai, Gil's gaze attention was drawn elsewhere, a crease forming on his brow at the sight.

"Quit your playing around."

He growled to Kai as reinforcements arrived. Along with the reinforcements was the a certain male that was far from happy. He was the exact reason why the two mages were here but... Gil didn't expect him to have grown so angry from their presence in such a short amount of time. Neither of the blondes had said anything to him yet and he was already angry, his temper was sure to worsen once either of the Tartarus mages spoke. They weren't exactly known for their sociable natures. "Well, then... We're sorely outnumbered..." Gil mused out loud, looking at the elemental mages that had accompanied the ex-boyfriend. There was a moment of silence, as if their opposing force was half-expecting the two of them to flee but there would be no such thing, "Remember." Do not spill blood in the name of Tartarus, spill blood if you must, but do not let your actions lead back to the guild you hail from. He didn't say it out loud, it was implied as all members should know when joining. Instead Gil raised out a palm, a golden light appearing before him,

"I command thee-"

« tag: @Kai // Words: 327 // Notes: Sorry I'm rusty! »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Post by Kai Dehiro 27th June 2016, 5:51 pm

Kai chuckled a little bit. He took things to an extreme level for sure, but he never actually broke the rules. It was all for threats, he was able to carry out many of his hollow threats. The Dream mage was not a banner for the guild anyways, he's not so stupid as to say "In the name of Tartarus!" He was a man who liked to keep things simple... Or in a chaotic way. Two opposites, yet both existed in him. One of the first attackers would lunge at him. And now was when he fought in hand to hand combat. Summoning a sword from his magic ability, he would block a fist with the sharp end of the blade. Bye bye! Well, he never really was a formal guy in the first place. A big purple cannon would appear above his own head before it fired a beam of light magic to the guy who had attacked him, launching him far away before the Dream Mage summoned a second blade into his free palm. Now he was dual-wielding, this was going to keep the crowds under control. He'd pounce out towards the enemy with a smile on his face, swinging the blades and mowing through them rather quickly. They were easily able to handle this with the freedom of making weapons at free will. How he planned to recover mana was a question, but that was not a concern as of right now, and so he won't worry about it. On the plus side, two swords!

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 27th June 2016, 6:21 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

All males

The light before him changed from gold to crimson as Gil changed his mind on the summon, having not yet finished incantation. "-Fake temptress of the night to fight for and defend your rightful king. Come to my side." He finished and from the crimson light materialized not one of Gil's tamed beasts but rather-

A Succubus

She stood before Gil, the perfect image of seduction, and of desire. A demonnes of the night, dark wings sprouted from the top of her head as well as her lower back. She had soft pink hair, pale skin that invited others to touch, and clothes that left little to the imagination. In short, she was someone who had little trouble catching the attention of their male opponents. "Go on, do what you're kind exceeds at." Gil huffed, and without further command, the succubus winked at the men, having thoroughly enraptured them as she sauntered over. While, they were distracted, Gil wasted no time no time in summoning yet another creature to do his bidding. The succubus could not defeat the mages, perhaps distracted them, harm a few of them, and drain a couple of the mages of their mana. However, the ex-boyfriend would not remain distracted for long, and those that managed to escape from the succubus' trance would need to be taken care of. Kai was there to help of course but that didn't mean Gil could sit by idly, it had been far too long since he was in a good fight, not that he expected much from this small skirmish. Once more he held his hand out in front of him,

"I command thee-"

« tag: @Kai // Words: 279 // Notes: Sorry I'm rusty! »

Last edited by King Gil on 29th June 2016, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Post by Kai Dehiro 28th June 2016, 7:29 am

The men seemed distracted by the new sight. As for Kai, he coud not help but notice the new summon. However, falling for lust was something he had learned to not do long ago. It was a part of his training to overcome it, because it was able to overpower him. Though he was a male and can struggle with it every once in a while, it would have to be taken to extreme measures in order for him to be enticed. This was not one of those cases. You idiots are distracted! Kai would exclaim, a third sword being summoned. However, instead of trying to wield it, he would use the "Levitation Image" ability to cause it to fly around him. Using this, he would launch that third sword through the stomach of one of the enemies, causing him to stumble and fall down. Many were still caught off guard, he wanted to get rid of the smaller ones first before the big one could be taken out, the ex-boyfriend. So he'd continue, to slice away at them, one by one. The only area he never targeted was the throat. It was probably the most brutal and graphic area he could ever imagine ending a life with. Maybe he would do it one on one, without a crowd. But not now. He was mowing them all down with his dual-wielding while they were distracted, leaving them to only a few enemies left and the big boss himself. Oh what fun it was to be evil.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 29th June 2016, 4:09 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

"-Tiger to fight for and defend your rightful King. Come to my side.”

At his words a flash of gold appeared before him, not unlike how the succubus had appeared. Only this time it was not a scantily clad demoness that appeared, but rather a large feline. Well, multiple felines. Their fur was a vibrant shade or orange with the usual black markings, and they were large to say the least. The two large cats were more or less, the best of their kind, the kind of tigers that all tigers should be like. Large, muscular, beautiful, well-fed, and without a doubt strong. One of the felines let out a hiss, the other an irritated grumble. Kai had cut through a number of the mages, but still a few remained, not to mention the ex-boyfriend. Luckily, the remaining opponents were still captivated by the succubus, but for how long they'd remain in their distracted state Gil could not say.

"Attack."

He flicked his head towards the remaining elemental mages, the beasts moving forward quickly despite their large size. Claws and teeth made short work of the immobile mages, few were able to set off an attack before they realized just what it was that was clawing into them. "Don't you even thinking about harming them." Gil warned, still standing back and away from the fight. He normally wasn't one to dirty his hands with such business, especially because the two of them had things to attend to after dealing with the ex-boyfriend. Regardless he did not like others harming his creatures or even touching them, let alone guild members with attitudes.

« tag: @Kai // Words: 272 // Notes: Sorry I'm rusty! »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 

Post by Kai Dehiro 29th June 2016, 5:09 pm

The only one who had any value in his life was the ex, who seemed to not be so distracted. So he would refrain from using the blades, throwing them upwards and having them float around his waist slowly. The man would attempt to make a break for it when he saw his men down for the count, and he was going to suffer a similar fate. It was up to Gil on his fate. Pouncing onto the running man from behind, he would tackle the man onto his stomach. His left hand would hold an arm behind the mans back, pinning him to the ground. There was resistance, naturally, but it was only futile. The swearing man with as much of a colorful mouth as he did would be unable to escape from this point. In a normal case, he'd kill the man right here and now. But it was not necessary in this case, not unless Gil wanted it. Looking up, he'd wait for an order. One of the swords would be put in his available right palm before he held it up like a dagger, ready to stab through the skull whenever it was needed. Yo, what do we do with this prick? The Dream mage would ask, which was already a lot of restraint. Normally, he would never stop from killing his target. But here he was, ready to follow the orders of Gil. Only one other person had as much respect as Kai was giving to Gil. Raven, who was not here to keep him in check.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 30th June 2016, 12:28 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

By the time the other mages were dealt with and his succubus' charm had ended, the ex-boyfriend had taken off but Gil's tigers along with Kai gave chase. One of the tigers had managed to tear into the males leg, and the ex-boyfriend used his magic to throw a nearby set of crates at the large feline. By that time Kai had tackled the magic using male, holding his arms behind his back, and a dagger like sword to his head. "Well..." Gil was slow to make his approach, crimzon gaze heavy on their squirming target, "I was going to say spare him. We could have some use for him but..." He turned his gaze towards his tiger who had a slight limp now from the crate thrown at it, "I did say not harm my creatures. It was warning not just for him but for you." He knelt down to get onto eye-level with the ex-boyfriend, "You're a strong mage, I'll give you that. But you're not strong enough to survive a blade through the head are you?" With that Gil gave a nod to Kai, allowing him to kill their target, "Try not to get any blood on you." He was already leaving the scene, not too concerned that they had killed someone in broad daylight. Why be concerned? Many legal mages killed as they pleased, lines between legal and dark were growing blurry.

"After all... We have a wedding to attend."
    He had not just decided to tag along just for Kai, or the potential recruitment of the ex-boyfriend, but also for the wedding itself. "We have to be on our best behavior." There were people at the wedding, important people, a few higher ups at the capital, friends of the magic council. Most important was the bride to be, the daughter of one of the King's personal assistant. Please her, seem heroic, make an impression at the wedding, and his plans would be moving forward in no time.

« tag: @Kai // Words: 333 // Notes: Sorry I'm rusty! »

For my amusement:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:01 am