Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

my activity

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

my activity Empty my activity

Post by Raiza 15th December 2015, 3:23 am

Sorry to the event, or those that have posted to me, I'm still without net, as a lot of you, or a few may have noticed im without net. I just needed to make the choice between net or heat, and being that its the winter, I chose to be warm rather than to freeze and try to write/type things up. I'll try to post via my phone(which is how I am right now), though no promises. I should have net back up in a couple days. I'm simply making this message informing you all the lack of net is nearly over, and not just beginning now. Thanks for your patience,

and sorry about to the SS event, I'll pst really soon, im sorry. I'll no doubt end up posting via my phone tomorrow because I already feel like crap Its been a few days already.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

my activity YdfXSKP
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

my activity Empty Re: my activity

Post by Raiza 19th December 2015, 6:12 am

right... posting from phone was a no go. so i'll be back on within 5 business days.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

my activity YdfXSKP
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 19th December 2015, 6:39 am

Take you time bud. No rush

my activity Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

my activity Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

my activity Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 19th December 2015, 10:45 am

Take your time, man. SS event can wait. xD

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

my activity 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality

Post by Guest 20th December 2015, 8:55 am

We'll be here when you get back, so take all of the time you need to get yourself the money to get your Internet back! Paying bills can be quite a bitch from what I've learned from my mother. xD I don't know you, but I wish you luck.
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 27th December 2015, 11:49 am

this is taking longer than anticipated. I knew this would happen, sorry ...

my activity YdfXSKP
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 27th December 2015, 12:03 pm

sorry for double post, but ya, you'll need to drop me from the event BUT, you can rp me being there, and for rp sake, even say I was beaten by whatever you so choose(just dont kill/maim me) I give Jann the authority to do such as so long as the latter was kept. Thanks :)

my activity YdfXSKP
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 10th January 2016, 4:50 am

well if anyones been keeping up with me via those that have been pming me, and those that have messaged me here. I'd like to say I "should" have net back within my next paycheck. Sorry again guys, since I dont live with parents, Bills are a thing to me, and once again, roof > net so I should get things stabalized soon. The holidays always mess with how much hours I get at work, and with them being cut during holidays its much harder.

my activity YdfXSKP
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th January 2016, 4:59 am

Know that feel xD, seeing you soon!

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 12:05 pm