Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Daybreak [Plot] [Open]

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Star Re: Daybreak [Plot] [Open]

Post by Chelvaric 15th December 2013, 2:10 am

Dryaw was awaiting a answer from the man but he didn’t respond to his questions or talking. It seemed he had no ear for him. Dryaw was furious about this behavior. How could he just ignore a high priest and a person chosen by the gods. He was about to give a harsh scolding to the man to point out his behavior but he heard six footsteps nearing and tears streaming over their faces. He looked down the road and saw a mother with two children running to their location. Smoke was coming up from behind them. Something was happening close to their location. He could also feel a evil presence coming from that location. Something was amiss.

“h-HELP ME! Hhh-he burned all those people alive. For some reason he keep me live. Please help me escape this place.”, a women shouted furious with a crazy look in her eyes. it seemed she was breaking under a burden she was carrying. The terrible things she had seen were readable on her face as her eyes were big and a crazy smile was on her face. The person who did this had to pay. He looked again sat the fire in the distance. Yeah his next task was set.

“I need to go and help the persons that way. We can’t have a crazy person running around killing innocents. You my savior can you stay with Celine and help these wounded get out. This battle will be to dangerous for you. Take this women and her children with you. Try to calm her if you can”, he said to the women who saved his life. Well it was a bit bad that he left her with all the work but this thing that was running around charcoaling everything needed to be stopped. Even if he had to give his life for it. if he went on foot it would take too long to reach it. One of his gods could help him with this problem tough.

He pressed a circle with a F symbol in it the endings of the f ended in swords. The golden line light up and went to his left eye and it started to glow as a portal appeared above him. It went down and with each passing word he said it went more down.

“Oh righteous seven I call upon Ferinity the god of death. I need the power of death to save the living. I need to bring the judgment to the evil beings. I need to perish these lands. Let me gain your power as I am your messenger. Your prophet. Your child.”, he said as a prayer and a golden image came over his body. A girl with wings and armor was shining over him. He spread out his wings and sparkles flew around him as he did this. He jumped up and started to fly in the direction of the fire and smoke. There was no time to lose.
    Spoiler:

As he flew over the city he could see the destruction here and there from the fighting. It wasn’t that bad as he thought it would be. It seemed there were three parts of the city that were being destructed. Tough on two places some heavy magic were used. The fire place was his destination tough. Somebody else would have to take care of the other place. Even as strong as he was he couldn’t split himself in two. He player a bit with his spear as he approached. He could see two persons in the destruction of the place. Fire was burning on the ground and a house was also on fire. Witch one was the evil guy or where they both evil. He couldn’t know this he felt evil on the place but pinpointing it to one person was not that easy. He could see one of them just walking away calm. No normal person would do that when a house would be on fire. He would be the dark guy he was looking for.

He stopped flying above the other man and was around fifteen yards away from the man walking away. He started to spin around his ass and going up and down with his spear. As faster as he went the more power the spear was making. After a couple of seconds dryaw stopped and threw the spear at the man. A chain bound the spear to th right arm of dryaw and became longer for each yard the spear was doing. Closing in on the back of the dark mage walking away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Beigecat
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 15th December 2013, 3:03 am

The blast flew right over him as the man crouched down and placed his hands on the ground, it was actually quite familiar to him. He uses fire magic, make from the look of the hand he created to melt the poor man's face off. And now he's crouching down while putting his hands on the ground in about the same way I do when I create a floor? That must be it... he thought at the moment the man did so. Right after his shot flew over his head, Zenshin leapt up a few feet into the air and hovered as the floor below was seared in flames. "Ah....wait, perhaps---you're one of my dear brother's Wizard Saints are you not? Zenshin of Sabertooth." he said calmly, uncaring at the fact that he'd shown up.

It didn't really matter to him, though, underestimation usually led to one's downfall, if that was indeed what he was doing. "Ah. You got me." he said while increasing his altitude slightly while flying backwards instinctively. "I suppose---I could give you a bit of my time..." he then said, making it seem as though his time was better spent elsewhere. Likewise... he thought, feeling the same what that this psychopath was feeling. *BANG!* A loud shotgun blast was sounded as the fire erupted from the artificially made weapon, stopping only a few feet in front of his face as he jolted backwards. "Tell me, Wizard Saint. What's the worst you've ever been beaten? I'd love to humiliate you and then write to my brother about how piss poor his selections are."

It was a strange question, but one he definitely knew the answer to. "A giant mountain squid, actually. It wasn't pretty afterwards, and Im still pretty confused as to how I got out of there with my life. But I sincerely doubt you can beat me worse than the furry behemoth that nearly killed me" he said, taunting the madman further. In his experience, angering a crazy person never really turned out well, but he decided to do it regardless, mostly because he wanted to draw the attention to him rather than his actual target. "We Demons are not here, for the Faeries. Our business is bigger than that Guild of rabble rousers; we do not truly desire conflict with our wizard brothers. It is the power structures that have us serving these---" So they aren't here for Fairy Tail, so there aren't many things left after that... Heero is part of Fairy Tail, but if he wasn't, he'd still be a dragon slayer. Are they after the slayers? If they are, why? the thoughts rushed into his head the moment that the man mentioned they weren't here for the guild.

"---people, that must be destroyed. We merely need something from the Dragon Slayers, and Fairy Tail has one or two so we Demons hear." Well that confirms that... but what do they need? Is it for some ritual? What do all slayers have in common...? he began to think again at the mention of dragon slayers. "Only 1 in every 700 born is a Wizard, and not just a Human. Don't you think it is they who should be doing Jobs for us; instead of we them? Their overpopulation is already pissing me off---help me lower the numbers good Saint." the dark mage proposed before firing off at a nearby house, setting the place ablaze. "So you're saying we should kill off everyone who isn't as lucky as us to have the power that we do? Not only that, but you're using your luck to slaughter the thousands who didn't have the same kind? I can't imagine the kind of things that run through your head " he said, genuinely curious.

He really wanted to understand the stranger's train of thought. "Save them? Or let it burn and follow me. Your choice." From first glance, it may appear as though the choice was difficult, but in reality, there was no choice at all. If there was anything he learned from his wise guild master, is that sometimes, a coin will land on it's side. Zenshin quickly flew up higher and deactivated his mechanical enhancements, his wings and arm cannon dispersing into the wind. Next, he drew out his sword, Promise, and wielded it blade first towards the ground with both hands on the hilt. It was driven into the scorched earth as he called out a spell, "Ice make, wasteland" Normally, he wouldn't use a spell like this in a town, but desperate times...

In an instant, the flames were put out and replaced with a whitish blue frost that covered a circular area of 100 meters, putting out the fire that was previously on the house. "I've always wanted to try fighting a fire make wizard..." he began, the temperature quickly dropping to -173 Celsius ...because as you can see. I'm an ice maker" he finished dropping his right hand roughly as if slamming it on the far side of a piano, causing a spiked cone of ice to shoot out from the floor below the fire wizard

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Yugi-Sempai
    Yugi-Sempai

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Experience : 45000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire-Make
    Second Skill: Takeover: Satan Soul
    Third Skill:

Post by Yugi-Sempai 15th December 2013, 3:24 am

As Yugi walked away toward Fairy Tail; shotgun made of flames burning as he held it lazily on his shoulder; he swore he saw what looked like an Angel fly overheard; like in the stories he'd seen. He turned around, as he noticed a wizard spinning through the air with whatever being he'd just seen. The wizard launched a spear; covered in brilliant Holy Light and feathers towards Yugi as soon as he turned around; the camera zooming in on his non-eye patch eye quickly.

With a smirk; he raised a forearm and let the blade sink into it. It hurt for a few moments; before Yugi's own madness pushed out the pain.

"Ooooo...that stings. But so will this." Yugi wrapped the chain around his arm, and yanked with S-Ranked strength on the chain; spinning once; and holding the Fire-Make: Shotgun with one hand forward at the wizard's face as he was yanked out of the skies down towards Yugi.

"Click, Click BOOM!" with one hand an explosion of Fire would go off in the wizard's face. He would then pull him into a headbutt by the chain once more; Firing off another Shotgun Blast into his face; with another series of clicks and booms from the gun of whirling fire. As flames jumped everywhere from the blast; Yugi's mind raced with the words of the Wizard Saint briefly.

"Well, it seems you have it all figured out...right?" he mocked, at how little the Wizard Saint knew. "Ice-Make indeed, useless." Yugi quipped as he would yank the Spear from his forearm; sending blood splashing for a moment.

As soon as he saw Zenshin in the skies; he would run forward and step off of Dryaw's face, leaping towards where Zenshin would land; probably tugging Dryaw behind him.

As soon as Zenshin's blade hit the ground; Yugi would spin and slide on the ice stylishly backward, grinning at Zenshin in slow-mo as his Fire-Make shotgun was de-summoned in a whirl of flames. With his now chain free hand; Yugi would simply 'click' his fingers with a snap as Ancient Sealer begun. A void into hell itself was ripped open; as a flaming gate sucked up the entire Spell Effect as Ice tried to generate, as well as the Magical Energy Zenshin had used to activate the spell. As the ice disappeared beneath his feet going backward, the Ancient Sealing gate would close. Yugi would step hard on the ground with his backfoot. Leaping into a backflip as the house next to him still burned rapidly; the family inside practically begging for mercy.

Pulling the chain he was still holding into a backflip; Yugi would yank Dryaw into the air with S-Ranked strength and whip him back down like a lasso; slamming him on top of Zenshin who'd been crouching moments ago.

Annoyed; he threw the spear and chain to the side; blood trailing down his black and gold cowboy western trenchcoat on his right arm. It hit the ground with a 'clang'; as Yugi would clap his hands in front of himself, full metal style; as a whirling torrent of flames appeared and shaped itself. Fire-Make: Bazooka~.

"Boom." Yugi would say once as he leveled it onto his shoulder; and fired. A huge splash of flames the size of a bus would explode upon Zenshin, and Dryaw who might've just been slammed down by his own spear & chain on top of Zenshin.

------------------------------
    HP Remaining: 90%
    MP Remaining: 80%

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 15th December 2013, 4:08 am

"You....Fredrick! We must quickly move ourselves! This sack of flesh has a tendency to awaken some pure hearted act that allows herself to return to normal. Your power awakened me that it all......But I wish to make this permanent....I'll give you anything you desire for that wish!"

'Well that can certainly be arranged' replied Frederick. But in fact Frederick already got what he wanted. He had drawn out the darkness inside Mari, making her alter ego take over. Which was the perfect revenge, on her and her allies from Fairy Tail. And now Mari would watch through her own eyes when her alter ego would commit acts of pure wickedness.
    The new Mary prompted Frederick that they had to leave quickly, but before Frederick got a chance to react to that a sudden appearance intruded.

"Master Frederik---I presume?" Behind him a voice was to be heard, that was dripping with sarcasm and vile intent. But instead of turning around to face him Frederick kept his back at the him. Because the man stopped next to him, and only for a second their eyes met. And glared at each other. But they knew that behind the veil that their eyes had put up was a burning hatred towards each other.

While the mage talked and taunted him Frederick just stood still. And didn't even answer once. Because he knew that replying to this man was just a futile attempt. After all the man was right off course. Even thought he wanted the dragon to be revived as well didn't mean he had the same plans for it as them. After he was done, he put his hand into his pockets and wandered off into the streets Magnolia.

While the man walked off, a trembling sound was to be heard that was being followed by a lightning flash. Just not to far from their locations. It seems that things were getting heated here in Magnolia, and with the appearance of this new foe. Who was an ill omen for the Legal Guilds as well as Savage Skull it was only a matter of time before Frederick got sucked up in the events that unfolded here.

'Tch, how bothersome.' He said while focussing back on Mary again. 'You, I will heed your words and we will leave this place. For we have an other destination. And there if we succeed, I can grant you your wish.'

With a swoosh sound of his cloak he turned around, as started to walk out of Magnolia.

~Exit Frederick~

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 15th December 2013, 4:41 am

Dryaw saw the spear fly right into the person that was walking away. He was about to pull the chain towards him when he rather noticed something unpleasant to happen. The man turned around and pulled the chain towards him. Dryaw didn’t expected this kind of strength. He was pulled down wards his hand full of holy energy. Tough useless as when he reached the ground he was looking in the barrel of a fire shotgun. Well this was a unpleasant surprise. the fire bullets flew right in his face burning his skin with tiny holes. Tough the holy lines on his face kept there appearance as always. They didn’t protect against the blast however and it hurt a lot. Well no as much as puling your eyes out so it wasn’t like he would pass out from this pain. He got pulled even closer to the mage and felt a punch on his head. He looked into the shotgun again and another shot landed in his face. If he had eyes he would probably be blind after those shots.

He got pushed back and was stumbling towards a location behind him. He bite the pain from him off and started on his counter offensive. He pinched his nails in his left hand and a seal appeared over the hand. He then felt something hard against his back and fell own. He apparently had walked into that other guy that was standing there. Was he a ally or a enemy he didn’t know yet. The chain started to retract and not much later he had the spear back in his hand. He looked up and saw the enemy standing with a kind of canon on his shoulder. Dam this was bad. He pushed his right globe into his skull and looked at the position behind the enemy. He disappeared and the rocket of fire hit the place he was just standing on an explosion was heard behind them.

Dryaw didn’t waste time as he appeared behind the mage he immediately punched the palm of his hand on the mage. Pushing him away from him. He then jumped to the side and swinged around as he punched the legs from under the mage where he then kicked the mage in his stomach towards a wall.

“If youre evill youre spirit shall explode wizard. May the gods have mercy on you. I shall wipe you from the face of this town. As you destroyed my face. But you shall learn pain when I tear your eyes out like I did with my own.”
    , he said as he showed the many burn wounds on his face. Half of his cheek was burned away from the close range blasts. Tough the lines were as always staying on it. he would heal him later on this was nothing for him.

magic bank /Character

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 15th December 2013, 11:23 am

His spell had failed, unfortunately, and the family inside was still burning. On top of that, some strange man was on top of him in a way that made him worry what just happened. All of it happened to quick, especially the part where his enemy fired a rocket at him and the man on him from the top of the same building he tried putting out. As soon as he saw that he was in a bit of a bind, the man being slammed onto him and all, he snapped his fingers after bringing his knees up to his chest and called out another spell quickly, "Ice make tortoise!" In an instant, a large tortoise made from his magic blocked the rocket with its belly and was visibly beginning to melt a bit before it froze back up, leaving a crater where part of its stomach used to be. I'm glad he would just let me get hit as he attacked the fire mage

Seems he doesn't want to kill me though, so there's that He quickly got up, took his sword, and began to run towards the house, pointing his tortoise towards the right wall. When he finally reached it, he jumped through the fire engulfed window, the shards spreading throughout the inside of the scorched living room. Without wasting any time, he picked up the dog and tossed it out the window followed by picking up both daughters under his two arms and yelling at the two parents, "Through the wall!", only prompting more confusion. About a second after he said that, however, his tortoise creation busted through the searing wall and Zenshin ran out, followed by the parents. If there was anything he could do right now, it was at least save a family from burning alive while his "friend" dealt with the fire mage, lest the guy find another way to abuse a two on one fight.

"Just run, get out of here" he said, putting the girls down and pushing them forward, talking to the entire family. Running out of the building, it was clear that it was collapsing, so what better way to handle a situation like this but to shoot his enemy. He pointed his finger, now shaped like a gun at where the enemy mage was standing at, but instead of shooting, he lowered his hand. Zenshin didn't want to use to much energy, rather he wanted to preserve it for later on in the battle, if it did last that long. Using everything he had would just be a death sentence as it didn't take into account what would happen if it got blocked. Lets see what you can do, angel mage

Missions Completed

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 15th December 2013, 12:14 pm

As Mary spoke toward Fredrick in need trying to escape this curse, trapped within the body of Mari has been a pain for her since the beginning but not at all boring. She hoped that if able to take hold of this body would grant her the power she once longed for, the power of a dragon. When suddenly another mage had arrived from out of nowhere, he seemed to be full of himself from his posture when he walked, she examined as he spoke toward Fredrick rudely speaking of him as more of a tool easily dispensable. When suddenly he spoke toward her as if he deemed himself on another level, she huffed from her nose as this man assumed her from appearance that she was Mari.

Mary listened to him as he spoke, speaking of dragon slayers as a sacrafise had peaked her interest as he spoke but didn't show facial intrest as she crossed her arms under her chest. As this mage soon started to finish it seemed he wasn't to happy with Fredrick being on the same side as he was, probably letting his confidence turning into a conceding nature. Since it was his loss not understanding the situation even with Mary's aura flying from her body she turned back toward Fredrick.

'You, I will heed your words and we will leave this place. For we have an other destination. And there if we succeed, I can grant you your wish.'

Mary smiled as she watched Fredrick starting to walk away. She started to walk as well before listening to the crumbling of gravel and stone beneath ones feet and noticed Max. She had forgotten all about the furry little creature and watched as he was getting back onto all fours only to bring his head up to look at her face.

"Don't.....go....."

He said in a weak voice only to watch her smile with a smirk before following behind Fredrick, with her long braid swinging side to side as she walked. Max crawled forward only to noticed that they were already gone and punched the ground with his small paw clenched tightly. Tears fell onto the ground and few onto his paw, as he grind his teeth.

"Mas....Mari.....I've failed you! I'm a pathetic excuse for an ally!"

He shouted to blaming this occurrence upon himself and him alone. When suddenly a few memories of himself and Mari appeared within his mind of them together. His eyes widened as he noticed a reoccurring thing, she never treated him as just an ally but a friend, someone that's part of her family. He looked up toward the sky, eyes filled with tears and his arms lifeless be his sides.

"No...."

He said under his breath, his fist twitched before forming a fist. He stood up with his face still looking toward the sky.

"I will not leave things like this!"

He shouted in sync as his wings burst outward from behind him.

"MAX SPEED!"

He shouted before crushing the ground beneath himself as he shot into the sky leaving a trail of dust and dirt in his wake. His fur pulled back against the wind as he passed through the clouds and into the open ended sky, making a quick turn toward the Fairy Tail guild. Crashing through one of the many windows of the guild he landed onto one of the table that withheld a group of mages.

"WHERE IS YOUR MASTER!?"

He demanded.

[Mari Left - Max Stays]

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterDaybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 1075957MagicDaybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Sacred Sword Balmung

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Swordmonger: Balmung
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 15th December 2013, 9:34 pm

"Alright, that's the plan, we'll disable their magic while they're busy fighting the Fairy Tail mages, they'll never see it coming."

'YESSIR!'

Just outside of Magnolia Town, the Rune Knights had been sent to assess the situation and stop the Dark Mages. After having observed the reports given by the fleeing civilians, their plan meeting had just recently adjourned. Their uniforms all neat and tidy. Their positions were all very tall, almost stiff the the point where you couldn't tell the bastards from a nearby tree. All their weapons were laced with that wierd Rune Knight Ward Wave magic. The shit that puts down any mage, so they say. All of them had come prepared to sieze the day in victory over the dark mages. Oh yes, their plan was flawless. And sickening.

Instead of using their own power to supress the evil mages, they would rely on some silly magic cancelling device, crafted by law enforcement promoters. Certainly these would have been great, if only they gave the items to the people who uphold the law. These sickening bastards were just scum, who thought that because they had a fancy uniform and a magic cancelling spear and shield, that they were some kind of true wizard, capable of comprehending and executing true freedom, and upholding the laws that would promote it. The hippocracy of it all was beyond sickening. Only one in every 100 Rune Knights was actually a Wizard who knew how to cast magic, the rest were posers with fancy weapons. A statistic that was just sickening.

A man would walk towards Magnolia right past the men, "Oh hey. Looks like a tornado's hitting this place. What's going on?" The man's face was hidden by a hood, a veil of shadows which provided a bit of darkness; blocking any important features. The Rune Knight captain would answer his question with some kind of order, "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to turn around and leave while we Rune Knights neutralize the problem." The man in the hood would raise his head a bit, his eye and a lock of hair being visible now, "Neutralize, you say? Well judging by the explosions I doubt any problems going on in there will turn neutral just because of a fancy magic stick." His voice was robotic, it echoed a bit, the sound lacrima was hidden only by a scar on the man's throat. "Sir, I'm gonna tell you again, turn around, or be arrested for obstruction of justice," the captain would say. The hooded man would shake his head, and in a moment he would lift a hand up, and spoke, "I believe you would be better off letting the situation fix itself."

Suddenly he was surrounded by a magic field, or an anti-magic field to be more correct. "Sir, I'm going to have to detain you for a while, you're out of control," spoke the captain, who was projecting the field. "I'm out of control huh? Hahaha. I guess so. But then again, total, you all have approximately 13 badges between you all." The captain would cock an eyebrow and speak up, "Yeah, what's that have to do with anything. Sir are you drunk?" The man with the hood's voice would raise and crack in a childlike squeaking tone, with his head, tossing back the hood revealing his long, curly, brown hair, "Sadly that still isn't enough badges to control me!!!" The man would punch the Rune Knight Captain in the face past the field, which was supposed to be impregnable to magic, creating a cracking and shattering noise as he did so, breaking the field, and shattering the spear into slivers of wooden and metal dust. The man flew away into a tree, and had a remarkable snapping noise as his head slammed into the tree and rolled quickly.

That man was dead, and the rest of the mean wouldn't take half as long, dying too quickly for the camera to determine what happened, specifically. "W-what are you!?" weeped last surving one. The man stood over the collapsed knight, looking up at a dark, inky cloud over his head that would form just a half a second before he struck. "Ah, finally. I was wondering when one of the mighty rune knights may ask my name again," he would speak with a calm and robotic tone of voice. A vial of crimson ichor would fall from the cloud and into the man's hand, "Call me Warden, when I meet you in hell as an 'equal', let's share a drink." The screen look away as a splash of blood reached up to the sky, along with a gurgling noise that sounded like a death wail. Warden was here to clean up. The vial was now in a different location, unknown to the viewer and Warden was now wearing a black half-plate suite with silver chainmail with clothes underneath. He would open a portal of black energy, it would appear and peer in, seeing Heero about to land a heavy blow on an already beaten-up Lucifer. Warden would raise an eyebrow, and step through.

Suddenly, a portal opened up in the middle of the fight, and an open umbrella with a yellow lacrima would make contact with the lightning coated foot from the Talon. Suddenly the lightning was devoured by the Lacrima. Warden, right behind the Circuit Completing Parabola, the key to his house, would spin around in a circle and whip his foot up to send Heero flying a few dozen meters away with a roundhouse kick to the face before he got a good look at Warden's face. Almost immediately afterwards, Warden would step through another portal, now equipped with a megaphone. He sat lazily atop the guild hall of the Fairy Tail Guild, as he would casually bring the megaphone up to his mouth, and in a doubly robotic tone now, would call out to his Guildmates in a way that defintely shouldn't raise suspicion from general onlookers.

"ATTENTION DEMONS OF TARTARUS! CEASE KILLING OF INNOCENTS, AND GO HOME!"

The megaphone was powerful, so powerful, you could probably hear Warden's voice in the next town, very easily over any explosions and battles. With that, he would lower the megaphone, and stare blankly at the town for a while, to see in the fruits of his words were ripe. This was actually the designated signal, so they all needed to retreat, almost as if asking nicely were the key to making them stop attacking. Warden's face was so intensely calm about the whole thing, he almost looked heroic, and kind of was, if you think about it. The camera would begin to pan out from the scene and transfer view over to the fights between Demons and Fairies, to see the results.

95% Magic Power (-5% For Port Armor
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 15th December 2013, 9:47 pm

Naruto was still on the rooftops of one of the many buildings in Magnolia. Everything was so messed up, and someone with some fire magic had just showed up, and had been engaging himself with a fight from the ice make mage from earlier. “Well.. There goes Lucifer. And then there’s this two men.” Shrugging, Naruto sighed, the possibilities of random things happening to the town running through his mind. “Hm. What else could possibly go wrong?” Standing up, Naruto jumped over to another rooftop, wanting to get the full view and continuous updates on the fights that were going on here in Magnolia, which all started when Lucifer first showed himself up. “Well, maybe I need to get the people out first.” Thinking he should help even a little, Naruto heard a command coming out of one of the bad guys.

“R-retreat!? What is he thinking!?” Naruto stopped to think for a while, figuring his way out of the real reason behind the retreating command from the apparent leader of the attacking dark mages.

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 KFGWJhK
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 16th December 2013, 2:11 pm

Neko's breath got caught in his throat as he was embraced by his brother. This was not what he expected. Neko hugged him back but only slightly then he jumped back. Neko raised his blade once again to him. I dont know if you mean what you say..... Im giving you a chance. Stop fighting with darkness. Join and help fairy tail fight. The choice is your's. Join fairy tail and we will make unstoppable team. The Moon and Night's warriors. I leave you to decide. But Daemon make no mistake. If you should fight against me and fairy tail you willingly turn against Luna Nyx and your brother. I will kill you if you fight me again. The choice is yours. Remember that darkness and shadow does not always equate evil just and light and shine do not bring good. Neko lowered his sword turned and when he stepped he vanished. Once again Neko took his place in the stars watching below at the battle field unfolding below. Neko decided he would take his place in front of the guild. With a loud crack Neko landed infront of the guild and the sunny sky's shined through as Neko raised his head.

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 17th December 2013, 7:44 pm

A year prior

Daemon and Ayami were resting peacefully on the porch swing in front of their home at the edge of Magnolia. They were both remembering the first time they met and their first date. "Daemon how long have we  been together ?" Ayami asked  as she slowly laced her hand together with Her husbands as she rested her head gently onto her shoulder. I believe that was three months ago sweet heart."

Three Months earlier  

Daemon slammed the rune knights skull against the  stone wall of the prison. "WHERE IS SHE YOU BASTARD ?! TELL ME NOW OR I SWEAR TO LUNA I"LL CRUSH YOUR SKULL!!" He roared as he gripped the poor bastards skull  with his auto mail arm preparing to crush it like a turtles shell. You'll know when she's Dea..." Crunch Daemon didn't allow him to finish as he crushed the mans skull killing him instantly. With  violent growl  Daemon rampaged through the prison killing every guard in his way until he was stopped by a soothing melody being whistled from a room behind a steel door. Daemon pulled back his hunters claw then slammed it into the door knocking it off it's hinges. Ayami started to sing. Ancient  dragon of dark saving the radiant queen loving dance of the two leads the world to the truth .. " Daemon slowly walked over to Ayami and took out a white rose ad put it into her raen black hair. "Hell of a first date isn't it ?"

Present Time

Daemon was livid as his brother  he knew full well that light and darkness never  symbolized either good or evil it was how people used them. as a massive siler aura exploded from his body Daemon vanished slightly."YOU IDOITTTTTTT" Daemon rushed at silver and punched him in the jaw with his normal hand. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO LECTURE YOUR OLDER BROTHER in an anime style finger pointing and glare Daemon pointed at his brother .

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 19th December 2013, 5:10 am

Sephiria heard a man call out for the dark mages to retreat. This meant that whatever was happening in Magnolia would be over soon. Damn it. This means that Heero might leave to stop them. My questions will have to wait. Sephiria turned to leave, when she was met with something that she never expected. Her eyes widened, and her mouth was slightly open, indicating her shock to what she was looking at.

“Rose….” Sephiria mumbled almost silently, but enough for the person who she was looking at to hear and smile softly.

“Hello again….my dear sister.” ‘Rose’ said. Sephiria could only see the bottom of her mouth, but she knew it was Rose from her voice, and the cloak she was wearing.

“R-R-Rose…” Sephiria choked out, tears streaming slightly down her face. She tried to wipe them away, but Rose had grabbed her arm to stop her from making that action. The tears fell harder, and Sephiria could barely see with how watery her eyes became. Rose began to wipe the tears away, smiling to comfort her sister.

“Sephi-chan. I heard you became a mage for a legal guild. I’m so proud of you, you know that.” Rose wrapped her arms around Sephiria, hugging her sister to show she still cared about her. Sephiria’s tears did not stop, instead they increased in ferocity. Returning the hug, Sephiria noticed that Rose was wearing a pair of swords. This was odd to Sephiria, as she did not remember Rose ever using swords, or owning a pair at all.

“Rose…..why….” Sephiria whispered as she pulled away from the hug. Rose looked at her sister with her head cocked, as if silently asking a question.

“Why what Sephi-chan?” Rose questioned, which made Sephiria growl.

“Why did you leave me?! Why did you abandon me when we were so happy! Did you really hate me that much? Why did you leave me behind like a piece of trash?” Sephiria nearly shouted, her hood coming off to show blonde hair. Rose looked at Sephiria for a moment, before sighing loudly.

“I knew it. They did get to you before I did. Your hair explains it all, and the fact you don’t remember our mutual departure is extra proof.” Rose stated with some anger behind her voice. Sephiria grew mad, and threw a right hook at Rose’s head. Rose easily caught the punch, and brought Sephiria right into her knee. Sephiria gasped and dropped to her knees, which was a mistake seeing as how Rose pinned her to the ground. After struggling for a bit, Sephiria started to cry again, disappointed she could not beat her sister like she always planned.

“Damn it…..why am I…..so weak?…” Sephiria cried as she stated this, not wanting to allow her sister the glory of defeating her yet again.

“Sephiria….its time for you to remember what the truth is! And what you’re real past is.” Rose exclaimed, and she brought both of the blades she had on her back out and slamming both of the scabbards into the roof next to Sephiria. One blade, a katana if Sephiria was correct, began to glow red, and the other blue. Sephiria felt a sensation inside of her head, like something was clearing a blockade of some sort. She nearly screamed before she passed out. Rose picked her sister up and hefted her on her shoulder, smiling softly. “Don’t worry Sephiria. We will get them all, and then you and I shall live together forever. Nothing will get in my way. Not the magic council, not any dark guild, and especially not our former family. Nothing.”

An hour later, outside of Magnolia somewhere

Sephiria awoke, in a startled rush. Wondering where she was, she took a second to try and remember what had happened to her. Hey stupid! I hope you didn’t forget about us now did ya? Sephiria’s eyes widened before she noticed that two blades were strapped to her waist. Looking around, she did not notice anyone who could have spoke to her, and was beginning to freak out thinking that she was turning crazy. Oh dear. I don’t think Sephi still remembers us Gisen. Sephiria started to have a panic attack, and looked around wildly and scared, hoping that her life wasn’t about to end at the hands of people she couldn’t even see. A loud laugh echoed in her head. It seems we didn’t give the block on her mind a big enough push Charl. Let’s do this one more time. Sephiria felt an intense stinging inside of her mind, which caused her to grab her head in pain and thrash around for a bit. Her hair began to change from blonde to red, and her eyes did the same; from red, to gold and then eventually blue. Sephiria screamed once, before she stood up and screamed once again to the heavens, although this sounded a bit like a roar. A dragon's roar. She hunched over and started breathing heavily.

“W-well. That was one experience that I hope to never experience again in my entire life. If anyone brainwashes me, make sure that I die next time.” Sephiria stated out loud to no one, but she knew that the only two ‘people’ she wanted to hear had heard. Finally! We waited two whole years to find you! You may be stupid, but you can avoid us like the plague. Thank the heavens that Rose finally managed to track you down here. Sephiria nodded, and then thought something before voicing it. So my real personality and memories have been repressed for two years now? I guess they wanted me to be easy pickings when they came to gather me. Sephiria could feel the blades hum in agreement. So Sephi, shall we travel again? Sephiria shook her head, which surprised the two blades. No. We’re going to my new home. The blades hummed in a questioning fashion, as if to ask a question. Sephiria looked in one direction, the direction of a place where she had made friends. Even if they were under the wrong conditions, those people had given her a home. And she was damn sure that she was going to repay them. “Gisen. Charles. We’re going to back home to Eclipse Soul. They need to know who and what I really am."

/Sephiria's Exit

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 19th December 2013, 2:11 pm

It seemed as though Tartarus was going to make a clean getaway. Goblins shrieked and werewolves roared, ready to cover the escape of the Dark mages who laughed tauntingly at the mages of Fairy Tail. At the peek of their excitement and arrogance, a large and birght flash of light radiated just above the Tartarus' mages and a white wizard appeared out of nowhere! Shuhei fell upside down merely four meters from the Tartarus mages and reached out his arm and made a gun with his index finger and thumb, pointing his index at Lucifer. With the element of surprise at his side, Shuhei fired a small laser from the tip of his finger at the void mages eye. After firing the shot Shuhei continued to fall downward, passing directly in front of the Cerberus' middle head. It growled and lashed out at Shuhei, attempting to swallow him whole, but Shuhei had other plans.

Shuhei closed his eyes as he fell with the hounds gigantic maw about to shred him to pieces. A small crystal sphere hovered in the sky above Magnolia and gleamed briefly. Through it, Shuhei possessed a birds eye view of the entire town and had been monitoring the events in Magnolia up until this very moment. From that sphere he acquired the location of every goblin and werewolf that was summoned only a moment before. Shuhei's body exploded with the light of his Dragon Force and in the span of three seconds he appeared, fired at Lucifer and then vanished in another flash of light escaping the Cerberus' bite just before it's gaping maw snapped shut, catching nothing but air. Shuhei appeared next to every goblin and werewolf in a flash of light and attacked them all with his bare fists four times each, striking with the force of a Dragon annihilating every single one of them in the blink of an eye and reappearing in front of the enormous hound, the aura of a Dragon surrounding him. He looked up at Tartarus.

"Sorry I'm late." He said with a smirk.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 19th December 2013, 5:04 pm

Lance walked in silence until a figure appeared in front of Lance. The figure was wearing a black cloak and when he took it off to reveal his face Lance started to cry. "G... Griffon...." Lance said as he fell to his knees and tears rolled down his face. Griffon walked up to Lance and pulled him into his arms "Lance..... its nice to see you again brother.." Griffon said while hugging Lance. Lance didn't look up at Griffon, all he did was bury his face in Griffon's chest "Griffon I thought you were dead." Lance sobbed while clenching his fists. Griffon let go of Lance and smiled a warm smile "Lance, our family isn't dead! They have been hiding all these years after the ambush!" Griffon paused for a second to remember what he was going to say then continued "Our father is alive and still knows his magic that he taught me and Melody know healing magic. Her healing magic is the reason I am alive right now." Lance said then his smile faded "But becoming alive comes with consequences." Lance looked at Griffon curiously with his head tilted "What do you mean?" Griffon nodded "I don't know magic anymore." Griffon said then put his hood on and started to walk away. Lance took a step towards him "Will we meet again?" Griffon turned around and nodded then walked off.

On his way out of town he passed Heero while he was fighting "Hey Heero, Take care of Lance for me." Griffon said and with that he was gone. Lance turned around the the other two mages in his group "I am to weak to protect the guild..... I will get stronger......" Lance then turned and walked out of town and headed for Era to train his magic.

/Lances Exit

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 20th December 2013, 3:49 am

Zenshin split off from the group; Heero looked over his shoulder; elbows still cocked back and knees bent; with a nod; he watched him take off--before focusing his attention back on Lucifer.

"I see...you ain't acting alone then---this was all some crazy ass plot then?" Heero looked over to Master Ebony; standing back to his full height. His aura would power down; as his hair settled back down to normal, his pony tail sitting over his shoulder as a cascade of yellow Lightning disappeared off of him with a twang.

"Master; it seems they're after Dragon Slayers...." Heero crossed his arms; "Maybe I should get out of here...." his arms were still bleeding a little; but he was already beginning to regenerate the damage; his training with Grandine had worked.

Before Heero could move; he saw...a ghost; or what he thought was one. Freaking out; Heero leaped on one leg and barked at what looked like Griffon. Well, it was Griffon. But that was impossible! Heero blinked his eyes a few times, as the ghost...or Griffon himself; told him to look after Lance for him; before raising a dark hood, and walking off.

"W-what the? Griffon get back here; you owe me six tacos!" Heero barked, pointing at the ground in demand with a sweatdrop over his head. But it was no use; Griffon was gone. With a sigh; and an anime puff from his mouth; Heero closed his eyes and turned back to Master Ebony. Before he could speak though; he noticed Mari's scent vanish---as in from Magnolia.

"Mari's gone, Master." Heero turned around and narrowed his eyebrows at Lucifer; not knowing his dragon sister Mari; the Fire Dragon Slayer had gone with Master Frederik too Savage Skull. "I swear if anything happens to Mari." Heero's eyes would glow Slayer Red as he clenched a fist. His arms still dripping blood.

Just then; a voice boomed from on top of Fairy Tail; as Heero turned around and raised an eyebrow. Some guy was up there with a blasted Megaphone. With an extremely confused expression; Heero listened. He turned and raised an eyebrow as everything grew silent in Magnolia all at once.

The ground though; began to tremble little by little as a gigantic; three headed black dog complete with face and leg; spiked metal armor came charging into South Gate Park; eyes glowing red. Heero screamed at the top of his lungs comically as the thing bounded over to Lucifer; carrying the guy from the roof; and another guy with an eyepatch Heero had never seen before. Heero could've sworn he saw Daemon up on one of the Cerberus' heads as well---but last he heard of Daemon he was a Rune Knight---was that possible that he'd betrayed them?

Heero looked up at Lucifer, who joined the trio; making four wizards.

"You called yourselves, Tartarus no?" Heero looked up at them; his eyes still glowing Slayer Red since Mari had gone missing. "You guys really piss me off---and now I'm all charged up." before he could make a move however; he sensed a spike in magical power. The guy with the eyepatch began speaking; and pissing Heero off even more. Heero barked various curse words back up at him and shook his fist into the air; as seemingly from nowhere; monsters began pouring in from nowhere. "What the?! Impossible!" Werewolves and Goblins came running from Black Magic Circles in all directions. These were monsters usually out in the wild, or in clans, ancient beasts. He had access to them like this?! They literally poured out all over Magnolia in Black Magic Circles; as people screamed their heads off all over town; running away as Goblins looted everything and Werewolves howled.

From the clouds; a beam of light shot through; the light spun and materialized into Shuhei; who aerially in slow-mo twisted and fired a single shot from his fingertip into Lucifer's eye with a blinding flash. Real time kicked back in as Shuhei rocketed to the ground between one of Cerberus' mighty jaw snaps; and split off into all directions simultaneously; in a flash of light that shook Heero's hair from the speed. One second later; Shuhei seemed to be everywhere in some massive clone technique; hundreds of melee hits rang out in spectacular fashion as Heero looked in all directions for a split second, seeing Shuhei hit Goblins and Werewolves everywhere with melee combos.

In another second; Shuhei seemed to Heero to rocket back together from a million Shuhei's into one; standing in front of Heero who watched his back.

"Ooooooooooo" Heero said, sparkling comically as Garfield joined in next to him. Shuhei was literally glowing; as Heero noticed the scales on his arms, and cheeks. His white aura pushed his hair around a bit in it's own residual energy. "Dragon Force huh?" Heero looked impressed; as he clenched a fist.

"Took you long enough--" Heero gave Shuhei a slayer grin.

Goblins and Werewolves were just now passing out and hitting the ground; some fell from the skies lifted into the air by Shuhei's melee strikes.

"I've got some tricks up my sleeve as well." as Heero opened his arms; a fantastic amount of Magic Power would rumble into him; what looked like a gigantic storm of Lightning poured in from all directions.

With three mighty whips; a huge cascade of wind spun around Heero and the entire area before it condensed into him with three 'flashes'; in a mighty boom; Heero's magic power skyrocketed to H-Ranked levels.

The grass around him began to bend away in power waves; as a constant light breeze surrounded a yellow Lightning aura; trees in the area danced in the power waves; as Heero's eyes began to glow a consistent slayer red. He walked up next to Shuhei; camera sideways DBZ style as he joined him.

"Let's see what you've got then." the camera would pan up; showing a shot of Shuhei and Heero both ready for action.

× Bio
    × Magic

Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Rose

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 20th December 2013, 3:00 pm

"Awwwww, what's the matter? Realized how useless you were then?" the man said as he saw Zenshin choose not to strike. After another taunt, he casted a spell, and a big one. The magical circle alone was big enough to rival the size of the guild he and the blind man were trying to protect. What kind of monstrosity... he thought before observing the large, three headed beast crawl out of the ground. So massive... we can't take it alone... Zen thought again before something surprising happened. The three headed, flaming monster simply turned tail and ran, prompting Zenshin to quickly chase it before it caused any further damage to the city.

Of course, he wouldn't be able to catch up to it on foot, and since it seemed to be the most powerful summon that this mage had to offer, he had to do his best with what he had. Quickly getting down, he whispered one of his spells, a strong one too. "Dark ice... dragon" In an instant, an enormous magical circle appeared, but instead of the normal, light blue one that normally appeared, it was dark purple and black. Out of it, a dragon came forth. A dragon so fierce that it could probably take down a village without so much as a second command. Zenshin took no time in climbing on his creation before signaling it to follow the massive monster.

I was just getting started... you can't run from the cold he thought as his dragon was rushing over the town buildings as fast as it could, causing pedestrians to either run indoors or cheer, as they know him. Let's do this, Sumblime he thought before arriving above the two mages that were present to battle the powerful arsonist. From a good distance above, he was able to recognize two faces, Heero's and Shuhei, the light dragon slayer and guild master of Blue Pegasus. Quite a roster to take down one measly dark mage. "Heero! Be careful! This guy excels at close range combat!" he yelled from above, loud enough for both the them to hear him. They would either take this guy down now, or he would retreat with the rest of his guild. Whatever it would be, Zenshin would make the first move. In a snap of his fingers, his dragon, Sublime, would fire a large spike of dark ice at the middle head of Cerberus, initiating the battle that was sure to come.

Missions Completed

Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Sacred Sword Balmung

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Swordmonger: Balmung
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 20th December 2013, 4:12 pm

It was all going so smoothly... Warden had successfully gotten a retreat to be called, Yugi actually backed off, which was a relief, because of his violent tendencies being the greatest of the guild. Cerberus had been pulled from the gates of hell, specifically to provide an escort home. They'd picked up everyone, Daemon, Lucifer, and had only stopped for a moment, because Yugi snapped a bit and went laughing mad for a few seconds; an attribute to the plan going so well. And then it turned to shit in a single moment. Within a 3 second span of time, a blink of light, no, that accursed Light Dragon Slayer Shuhei, appeared and shot Lucifer's eye out with a beam of light. Not only that, but while he was in Dragon Force, Flashed about and destroyed every demon in the area that wasn't Cerberus. All of Yugi's creations meant for distractions, gone. This didn't bode particularly bad, yet somehow, Warden couldn't get over the fact that Lucifer's eye was out.

It was but a moment later that Heero and Shuhei were playing 'Back to Back Badasses', Shuhei surrounded by a holy light with tribal markings from his Dragon Force, and Heero, surrounded by whips of air and lightning sparking wildly from some hard to understand Dragon Slayer bullshit. If they left now, Tartarus would lose in spirit, as the mighty Dragon Slayers fended off the Demons. Just like some kind of fairy tale, where a bond of friendship and an unleashing of some kind of odd hidden power would scare the bad guys away and leave the town in total prosperity. "Hold on a moment, I'm not leaving it like this," spoke Warden. "I don't think these two know just who they are dealing with. Allow me to display the approximate peak of my teleporting power for them." He would then stand up from his otherwise seated position on Cerberus, and waved an arm, opening a portal of black energy. He would then step through it, disappearing.

The camera would take a bird's eye view of the scene, panning out to view the battle field, then panning out further, showing the whole city, slowly revealing afterwards an odd ring around the city of Magnolia, that looked like a dotted line of sorts. It would zoom in quickly on the dotted line, revealing that it wasn't a dotted line, but a series of portals surrounding the entire town, in increments of a few feet from eachother. Between these appeared to be a blur which blinked absurdly quickly. The flickering was Warden, completely bypassing all light, only a shadow being left where he was just a picosecond ago. He was moving faster than light, and accelerated even still until he literally appeared to be a black line. He would requip his sword, the River Styx, freshly cleaned from the blood, though it wouldn't be a noteable feature to the audience.

The screen would zoom through the city, dodging buildings and wrapping quickly around until it showed Heero and Shuhei back to back, in slow motion. A small series of portals opened up in the area, and suddenly a string of black lines that were still moving too fast to accurately watch, shot between the portals. All moving at such a speed, that even with the slow motion in the area, it appeared to be a grid of black lines, cutting and shredding Shuhei and Heero like a couple of trapped animals in a cage of chainsaws. More portals would form, and until the whole area looked like dome of blackness, the insides being almost just as bad. All this attack happened in the span of a single second, over 100 attacks speeds beyond that of light each. Warden even made sure to make adjustments where he would find someone as fast as Shuhei and Heero moving out of the way as unlikely as that was.

Warden would then appear a few hundred feet over Magnolia, and would divebomb tackle Cerberus into a giant portal he formed under the giant dog, taking everyone with him and Cerberus through a portal. The giant dragon of Ice was completely unable to hit, and due to the positioning of Cerberus prior to the miss had the giant spike of ice to slam straight into the Fairy Tail Guild hall, along with the entire dragon, if it wasn't stopped. That wouldn't particularly go over well, but it would prove the best distraction here, as the guild hall would in fact need repairs. Unable to control his speed at this point, his best hope was to go somewhere safe and slow down over time. All the members of Tartarus, himself included were taken to the Guild Hall. It was then that the black dome would dissipate, accompanied by the insanely loud noise of a few dozen scores of sound barriers exploding, along with insane laughter that resounded throughout the town. Warden had been laughing passionantely the whole time, his voice lacrima cracking his voice to sound like a robotic child. The contents of the dome didn't look too good either, Heero and Shuhei most likely had the entirety of body covered in pretty deep-looking cuts, blood only now erupting from the wounds, even if they had managed a dodge from the attack, it was unlikely that they were out unscratched. The entire ground underneath them was shredded and slashed worse than they should have been, cracked, smashed, and cratered. Every window and piece of average glass in Magnolia would shatter from the sound barriers. All this spoke great deals for the Durability of Slayers, but Warden had done quite a number on them.

The land was quiet once more... the Demons receded into the darkness. Magnolia was safe... for now.

Tartarus Guild Members: Exit

15% Magic Left
    Skylar Frost
    Skylar Frost

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Telekinesis Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Skylar Frost 21st December 2013, 5:16 pm

✖  YOU'RE LIKE ICE. I - C - E - Y.
    Feels so nice, scorching me. You're so hot, hot. Baby, your love is so hot, hoooot!

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

As the mess happening in Magnolia unfolded in it's vicious ways, if Warden had bothered turning around when was falling from the sky he would have noticed a figure perched on Magnolia's skyline. The camera would pan up the figure's body, revealing a buxom form wearing a loose-fitting black kimono with a white undergarment. As the view continues to rise, voluminous strawberry blonde hair is seen floating gently in the breeze along with a long pink scarf over her shoulders. The figure's angular face is seen looking down at the commotion below with her striking grey eye as a thin golden necklace tucked between her cleavage glints in the sunlight.

"It seems our forces are evenly matched. This isn't going to end well. Not well at all...".

When the Master of Tartarus began making his exiting moves, the woman raised an eyebrow. He was truly worthy of his title and station. His reflexes were sharp and his magic was formidable. She watched as he moved to strike and shook her head at the sorry state that the Dark Wizard's targets would be in if something didn't happen. Luckily for them, something was. The woman brought a hand off her hip and snapped her lithe fingers. A beautiful transparent magic seal bloomed from the woman's fingertips and bathed her in a eerie orange light. "I guess it's time do some PR here."

"Phasewalk!"

The seal that was hovering in front of the woman pulsed gently before disappearing. This spell was a special rendition of one of the woman's many magical techniques. You see, her magic was a rather special one. Her power came from her mind, which literally meant her imagination was the only thing holding her back. This came to fruition when she was able to slip a rather intricate spell through the even more intricate web of magic that Master Warden had laid about the surface of Magnolia. His attack surely was complex, but everything had a weakness and the woman had found this technique's.

Down below where Master Shuhei and Heero were, a small and minute burst of magic emerged from below them. It's effect was instant. Just before Warden's speedy attacks could cause the two harm the two Slayers would become ethereal in nature and the Dark Wizard's attacks would seem to fall but wouldn't really. It would certainly be a nifty trick if she did it right. Which she usually did.

The woman watched as Tartarus left the battlefield with as much haste as they had arrived with. It was a pity and a miracle at the same time. There was no telling how much more destruction could have been wrought if they had stayed.

The woman raised another eyebrow as she suddenly felt a sharp build up in air pressure surrounding the spot where Shuhei and Heero were. A soft sigh left her lips as she brought her other hand up from the hilt of her sword. "Must he show off...", she muttered to herself before she combined speechcraft and several finger-writing incantations into a thick magical burst that emerged from around the dome over the two Slayers. Just as the dome was about to explode outwards and cause damage all the way to Hargeon, the woman spoke.

"Condense!"

Immediately, a thousand pale orange seals appeared in the air around the dome and began to overlap and congeal into a square structure that radiated power. The square was actually a sound-redundant barrier that held in the sonic burst from Warden's attacks. Thankfully, this would not harm the fragile hearing of the Slayers inside since the sound waves will literally go through them. Once the woman confirmed that the danger was gone, she lowered her barrier as well and brought her hands back to her hip. Just when she thought that this was finally over, she sensed an odd distortion of magic. She aimed her eyes towards the anomaly in time to see a ominous ice creature heading straight for the Fairy Tail Guildhall. The blonde woman rolled her eyes as she disappeared from sight.

"You have got to be kidding me!", she wailed as she vanished.

The woman reappeared in front of the Guildhome of the Fairies with a bored look on her face. "Honestly, Lucien better give me some props for this..." It would be quite astonishing to witness as a woman would suddenly appear right in front of you - mumbling to herself - and suddenly drew her sword and then unleashed some sort of slash attack and turned the ice dragon that was barreling down towards you into shimmering crystals.

Well that's exactly what happened.

The woman unsheathed the gorgeous sword at her hip and gathered an immense amount of telekinetic power along the cutting edge of her blade (a S-Rank's worth) and when the icey creation was just about to smash into her and the guildhall, the woman swung her sword to the right and left off a massive wave of energy that left that side of Magnolia bathed in pure orange light. When that light faded, the woman stood there and pushed her hair back behind her after she sheathed her sword. She sighed contently and then swung open the humongous doors of Fairy Tail with a wave of her finger and struttered her way inside. The only thing she had to say?

"Mama wants a drink!"

Yes. Skylar Frost has arrived.

Sometimes the best love...
    Daybreak [Plot] [Open] - Page 5 Tumblr_n9m5z9CbkJ1sgiwtko1_500
    ...is the one that is lost.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd December 2013, 1:20 am

"Seems the party's over boys. It was fun playing with you though.", was the last thing the man said to them before he disappeared. Dryaw cursed as the man was getting away. He had summoned some foul beast from the depths of hell. Too strong for Dryaw to take on alone. He could take it down if it was te  dog alone but not if also that guy was on top of it. maybe together with the ice person he could stop it in his tracks. He stil had a bit of time left on his avatar. So Dryaw jumped in to the air and started flying after the three headed dog. But not much later a giant ice dragon flew right past him. it seemed that ice mage had a little trick behind his back. The town is littered with strong mages. If this fight comes to a climax the whole town could be destroyed.

He stopped flying toward Cereberus and now looked what was playing out. His role in this event would be determined by the gods and nothing else. There were some foul creature spawned to the east of him. he could maybe take those out with his spear. But even while he said that they were flashes of light and the creatures were gone. Ah so that wasn’t his task that the gods gave him. He looked to the three people that were standing there but the darkness that was approaching them was blocked by some mysterious force. Was his task over was this the end of Dryaws role in this play of faith. The darkness disappeared as all the demons disappeared. But the ice dragon was now going towards the fairy tail guild. He needed to be stopped. Dryaw pushed his eye again for his second charge. He disappeared and reappeared on a roof nearby. He pushed himself off and flew towards the dragon. He was flaying as fast as he can. Sparkles of his holy light coming from his wings. People on the ground awed and felt saved as this angel was flying over the town. But he would be too late to save fairy tail if he wouldn’t go faster. But a girl suddenly appeared in front of the dragon. She drew a sword and after a couple of slashes the dragon splintered in a thousand of pieces. Again Dryaws interference was stopped. It seemed the gods didn’t want him to fight anymore. His fighting was done it was time to be a priest and not a knight in this play. He landed near the ice mage and dispelled his spear and avatar from him.

“You okay ice mage. That was  brave thing to do. The gods remark shine high on you. If you need any healing ill be inside of fairy tail guild to help and heal people. Or if you need to confess any sins my priestly task is now begun.  As this fight is long from over.”
    , Dryaw said to the mage and then turned around to walk toward the fairy tail guild. Ghosts came back out of the floor now that the darkness was gone. The followed him in a crowd. When dryaw healed he used the spirits around him and those then went to the ancient battlefield where they would live forever. Fighting or feasting till they oculdn’t stop anymore. He approached the girl to thank her for the work she did.

“Hey you there wait up a moment. Let me pay your drink for the work you have done. I have a feel you were also the one who saved those two people in the middle of magnolia from darkness. Drink on the gratitude of the righteous seven who shine upon us as the starlight of judgement.”, he said calmly as he started to walk next to her. He laid his hand on his face and started to touch his left eye while he focused on his face. A holy light surrounded it and not much later the burned flesh was gone and his old face was back.

magic bank /Character

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 23rd December 2013, 2:15 pm

Neko was punch by his brother and two seconds later a giant dog hit him with a paw. Neko saw the paw coming so he wasnt hurt as bag. He flipped and spun backwards. Neko dug his sword into the ground and came to a stop. His brother and the dog where gone. Nekos heart stopped. His brother chose evil. So be it Daemon.... you will die upon our next meeting. And that damn dog will fucking loose it bloody head! Neko seemed to laugh and joke at the last thing he said but underneath his jokes was a huge pain. The lose of his brother. He hoped there was still light in his soul. But there was none

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:43 am