Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Lyretich
    Lyretich

Main Account- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Teresa Sinclair
    Experience : 7,712

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Bond Book
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Re: SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]

Post by Lyretich 20th October 2020, 1:17 am

i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
    Idly waiting, at a place like this, was not for Lyretich, as his two excited eyes continued to scan the event hall periodically for a possible new target. A smile of mischieve, happiness, and some more positive emotions appeared on the young male's face, as his dazzling eyes caught glims of a trio, particularly, one tall, silver-eyed woman he knew well - Teresa. Uhu... Look at her being all flirty, indeed Lyre was up to now good, seeing the woman try to play all nice and enticing.

Monitoring his pray for a little bit more, he decided to make a move. The youthful and mischievous boy, slid past the crowd as he closed in on his objective, like a hungry shark going after its supper. As Teresa was going past the cat-like white-haired man, and the brownish-red haired, slightly taller then Lyre woman, the playful male, used his chance to approach Teresa without her being able to react to his tight hug, "Mother, how could you! Boohoo," the fake cry and the naughty tone of Lyretich, plus his gleaming eyes, as he continued to hug the now stopped woman, could suggest only two things - they are parent and child or very close friends, where this kind of joke, was something that both parties were used to, "shouldn't you be at home and making me dinner, think about your age, didn't you say that you overcame your alcohol addiction," the corners of his mouth turned up even more, as he continued to tease Teresa, not paying too much attention, at the moment, to the two that were close by.  
    @Teresa Sinclair  @Noctis X'ail @Kyra Velkhomme ● Notes here ● WC:267/TWC:2400
    MADE BY MIZO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 OjvbKYa
    Golden Lacrima - until 31.10.21
    Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Prismatic Grace
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Faustein
    Experience : 25,173

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 20th October 2020, 3:02 am

Teresa’s mind was already stuck at the bar, wondering, pondering, imagining what they were all serving. So far she had seen at least twenty six different drinks and some looked absolutely delish! An excess of water was just forming in her mouth, ready to spill at the thought of that deep blue drink with cherries and that seemed to be on fire. Before it could come to that though she was suddenly grabbed from behind. It was a bit bold, but this was a singles night after all, so she would not take it too badly. Oh she would shake him off and make a bit off a fuss, but if he was good looking enough she would probably let it go very quickly. Perhaps a drink or two some flirting and - LYRE!?!?! She exclaimed as she was ripped from her thoughts by the boys familiar voice. “I swear I will end you!” She said with the deepest, darkest most threatening voice she could muster as she was trying to wriggle loose.

Lyre’s hug was quite tight though and she did not want to make too much of a scene just yet. “Ah please excuse me” She said to the handsome fox man, dashing forward, trying to reach a bit more secluded place at the far side of the room. “What the actual fuck!” She said loudly as she reached the part under the stairs she had been aiming for and thrust her hips backwards with Mach 1 speeds, throwing Lyre off.

“I Swear… She started saying as a slipper reequiped in her hands and she was looking forward to slapping that silly look of his face. Or back on it, depending how much energy she and until someone would notice it. The longer she thought about it though, she more she realized there was nothing she could do. “Sigh Okay you got me… you win this round” She finally said with a twisted grin as she realized there was nothing she could do. No matter what she would do, she would like an old lady scolding her kid.

There was one thing though… “So how have you been my little one?” She said with a devious grin as she embraced him in her arms, lowered her cleavage and then hugged him tight, pressing his pristine face deep in it. She did not know much about young children, but she had learned they usually had a certain amount of shyness left she was hoping to exploit. “And how are you enjoying the party little on?” She asked deeply enjoying her revenge as she shook him happily around.

Shame I did not think about this when I was still in the room… might have been more effective. She suddenly thought as she released him.

“Seriously though, what are you doing here? I did not know you were old enough to date yet.” She said with a friendly smile as she straightened out her clothing and stood back up.

WC: 501
    TWC: 475 + 501 = 976
    @Noctis X'ail
    @Kyra Velkhomme
    @Lyretich

_____________________________________________________________________________________

99%

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 Tcrw0f10
    Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 
    Lineage : Hunger of the Flesh-Eater
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 14,005

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 20th October 2020, 11:19 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Kyra looked around, her eyes wrapped in a shell of panic. More people were coming nearby. Were they believing this man? This person that Aria called "Noctis"? They had to have been! They were all thinking that Kyra was a murderer or a cannibal, or something! She backed up slowly, stopping only when she bumped into another hard surface, once more feeling like that of a person. She did not bother to look at who it was or to apologize. She needed to act.

"I-I don't know what you're t-talking about!" she shouted, her shouts only as loud as her accuser's loud speaking. "I-I'm not a-anything like that! Y-You're probably j-just smelling w-whatever you a-ate, c-cat!" Kyra looked around, seeing each single pair of eyes looking around to the scene. The fierce thumping within her heart beating with adrenaline soon faded as the palpitations of fear boomed within her chest. She quickly scurried to her sister, clinging tightly to Aria's back in an attempt to hide. Aria sighed.

"I'm really sorry about her, she gets a bit nervous in big social situations and even more when she's accused of something." She glared at Noctis. "I'm curious as to your reasons for being here, Mr. Noctis. If you're here to find other singles, you aren't exactly doing the best job of that. Insulting a woman right away for her smell is a bit rude. Of course, I don't smell this alleged 'blood and death' that you seem to be getting, but I don't really think that a joyan would be wrong about a scent, but I also equally think that Kyra's not capable of having this scent." She looked around, seeing many pairs of eyes still on her and she sighed. "Sorry if this is bringing the mood down, all of you, but you gotta understand that I'm standing up for my sister, right?"

WC: 0313 | TWC: 1161

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis
    @Noctis X'ail
    @Krishna
    @Teresa Sinclair
    @Lyretich

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 IuXzSkd
    Noctis X'ail
    Noctis X'ail

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 8,112

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Noctis X'ail 20th October 2020, 11:14 pm

Noctis looked at the older woman who called herself Aria's hand and declined to take it, glancing back up at her face in some disdain. Noctis quickly downed his drink before speak. "Nah, I don't think ill be shaking your hand, i'm afraid." he said flatly and clearly uninterested in the ruse she was trying to sell. Noctis very much did not like people that interjected themselves into another's issues regardless of if they were related or not, so his opinion of this so-called sister was already rather poor.

A rather attractive blonde walked by making a rather tempting offer about joining her for a drink at the bar, but before Noctis could reply, she was whisked off by some random person. While he was not sure if this was consensual, he had his own problems to deal with currently. Noctis was about to reply to the older woman when Kyra finally spoke up. "I-I'm not a-anything like that! Y-You're probably j-just smelling w-whatever you a-ate, c-cat!" Noctis blinked at this while his ears twitched. He was not some cat, I mean, sure he had feline-like features but so did nearly every joyan. Had this girl never seen a joyan before, or was she simply using it as an insult?

Noctis was about to fire back when the older sister came to the rescue yet again, spouting nonsense of how she could not smell this on her sister and how her sister was not like that; it was at that moment; however, he realized the sister had made a mistake. Noctis had not accused Kyra of being anything but smelling like blood and death. Noctis smirked a cheshire grin. " Oh well, let me get a better whiff just to be certain." he said, smiling. Noctis took a few steps forward and leaned down, smelling Kyra's scent, and sure enough, there it was the acrid perfume of death and blood. Noctis had a crazy idea form in his head at that point. He reached out and lightly cupped Kyra's chin in his hand; he then leaned in even closer, staring her in the eye before biting his lip hard, drawing blood, and kissing her on the lips.

[Post Word Count: 367]
    [Noctis Word count: 1010]

@Kyra Velkhomme
    @Krishna
    @Teresa Sinclair
    @Lyretich

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 CojCAue
    Lyretich
    Lyretich

Main Account- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lyretich 21st October 2020, 12:14 am

Well, women's chest was different for sure, at this age it made the young boy quite shy, as a blush of rose-tinted his cheeks, though he tried to play it cool, after a struggle of some sort to wriggle out of the tight lock, Lyre filed a sort of arrogant but at the same teasing smirk "Of course I can, I am already fifteen. And I am not really looking for love now, I was thinking maybe I can make some new friends, and see some hot guys. Window-shopping isn't forbidden, is it now." He continued to smirk in the good mood he was. While being in the corner, his eyes noticed some interesting sight, hmm... seems something interesting is happening there, "Why don't we go back to your companions, I am sure they were surprised, and I don't want to appear as rude for taking you away from them," he looked back at Teresa.

As Lyretich took Teresa's smooth hand into his to bring her back to the crowd she was with before, the young boy would guess both - he and Teresa were wide-eyed for the drama that was unfolding in front of them, as they actually came back to the spot from before. The feline-like man was kissing the fragile-looking female, oho... that is a bold move... "I don't think you stand a chance now," Lyre teasingly nudged his good friend as he released her hand to then whisper into her ear "This is some good quality drama," as he and Teresa were continuing to observe the situation in front of them, though Lyretich wasn't exactly approving of the aggressive actions the man chose to display and if needed he would interfere, he might not like women in a romantic sense, but it did not mean he would stand aside in face of injustice or rude actions towards them. The kiss happened before he and Teresa arrived so he decided not to intervene, as it could be mutual, maybe the man was just aggressive in his display of affection and the woman had a kink like that. 
    @Teresa Sinclair  @Noctis X'ail @Kyra Velkhomme @Krishna ● Notes here ● WC:349/TWC:2749
    MADE BY MIZO

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 21st October 2020, 3:01 am

It took everything she had not to burst out in laughter when Lyretich claimed profoundly to already be fifteen and ready to date. She was three hundred times as old and sometimes she wondered if she was ready to date. So far she inclined to think she was not, but perhaps tonight might turn out differently. “I see.” Was all she said calmly, a smile playing around her lips, as she let him lead them back to the main area. “And did you see anything nice? I think that cute woooooo” Teresa said as he voice broke upon seeing the hot guy kiss the fragile looking broad.

Teresa said nothing to Lyretich comment about not having any chance. The only thing he might have noticed that for a split second the silver eyed witch eyes twitched momentarily and a slight pressure in the hand he was holding. For a moment she allowed her imagination to run away with her. I could cast a field around her head. Slowly reduce it size until she runs out of air. Watch her go from pink to blue, to purple. Watch her gasp and scratch. I could bury the body later. Use the remains as fertilizer. Or I could skewer her and use her meat to feed Yen Wan… She thought as a tiny bit of lightning crackled inside her closed free hand she hid behind her back.

Then the moment passed and Teresa turned to Lyretich with a big grin on her face. “Hmmm I see. Well I guess I am going to get that drink than I have been dying for. Is there anything I can get for you?” She asked as careless as she could muster.

After hearing the boys answer she dashed off in a straight line to the bar. “Two shots of tequila please and please hurry it up.” She said coldly, perhaps even a bit rude, as she smile vanished from her face. “Oh and a cheese platter to soak it up.” She continued as she sat down and turned in such a way she could see Lyretich, the cute wolfie and the harpie from the corner of her eyes.

WC: 355
    TWC: 976 + 355 = 1,331
    @Noctis X'ail
    @Kyra Velkhomme
    @Lyretich
    @Krishna

99%

Krishna
    Krishna

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Krishna 21st October 2020, 9:11 am

It would seem that Krishna's only goal at this social gathering was completing his book. He also had another task planned where he was continuously annotating the every single section of his novel. Of course, this novel was something he can truly enjoy and it was his only entertainment if you will. "Curse of the Demon King" by Anon was truly a new generation fictional story that encompasses a wide range of plot points. In a way, he always wondered if he himself was truly a demon. All of his anger issues and social interactions clearly define him as inhumane. Maybe he was not even a human being but an entirely evil creature based on hate and cruelty. Well, he wasn't exactly evil, he just gets re-

THUD

Krishna would feel a small bump from another being, causing his arm to slip away from the book and pen. The article of reading falls to the ground with a small thud which the group probably did not notice. At that moment, only caring for his reading, Krishna reaches for his book and pen to simply pick it up. However, it was truly horror for him to see the book, completely ruined by the ink from the broken pen. This was disaster. This was inhumane. This was fucking bullshit.

His eyes looked at the quartet with utter rage though most of that emotion was directed at the perpetrator. What bastard would ruin someone's property like that? Who in bloody name would do that? Oh, was it a girl? And it was clear that her supposed love partner was trying to kiss her. There used to be a royal code stating, "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." This was something Krishna completely believed in.

To the equivalent of a professional football player, Krishna immediately sends his shoulder directly at Kyra, attempting to send that girl flying to the opposite direction. But of course, that didn't actually happen. He wanted to use just enough force to hit her head against Noctis's face.

"You want to die?" Krishna says with an angry expression on his face. He nonchalantly holds his book on his right hand as he forms his left hand into a fist.

WC: 375
    Tags:
    @Kyra Velkhomme
    @Noctis X'ail
    @Teresa Sinclair
    @Lyretich
    Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith 21st October 2020, 9:42 am

OOC Note:
    This is a non-violence thread, so if you start a fight, you will have to leave oocly. Please play nice, it's supposed to be light-hearted~

I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot
    Put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot
    Lilith Kadokawa

Her promise to the room that she would be indulging in one mojito quickly would turn into an understatement as she polished off her second glass. Ahh well, she had enough tolerance to alcohol that the second cocktail wouldn't be enough to affect her performance on stage. She had once taken one of her sociology exams drunk, still nailed a b-plus grade despite not being able to remember what the heck she even wrote. Glass empty, she would place it down, picking up the microphone once more she began to make her way back toward the stage.

Sauntering around the room, her emerald eyes would scan the faces of those who had attended the event. It was a great turn out, but that was no surprise - at least not to Lilith. She knew all to well the primitive need to satiate one's wish to lay themself against a warm body at night. And whilst her preferences were more carnal in nature, the sentiment of a romantic affiliation was all the same. It all followed the path of the same principle; intimacy.

There were a few faces that Lilith recognised, and quite a few she didn't. Some work colleagues it seemed had tagged along, a few others she had worked with from other guilds too. At one point she thought she spotted the gorgeous titan that was Dagda, the sight of him bringing back the most exquisite memories of the aftermath of the event they worked together. His presence only contributed to the fact that this room certainly had a lot of beautiful people,

The ravenette's expression turned into mild amusement when she saw one pair already kissing, Oh my, someone works fast! She thought, she didn't recognise either of the two involved. Although her nose did a twitch at the sight of the guy's ears, the thought of kissing anything with fur repulsed Lilith. It didn't matter how good looking one was, Lilith's stance remained unmoving. Animal people were fine to ...socialise with, like Gisen for example. But having an amorous relationship with one was just not something that the girl could wrap her head around.

It was because she was watching this situation unfold that she saw the reaction of the tanned man nearby, spotting the violent intention immediately. Lifting the microphone to her lips, she flicked the 'on' button and began by clearing her throat. "Why don't we all just calm down a little bit," She said, words directed at the group. She would stride toward them, her expression one of playful excitement. In truth, she actually loved the drama of it, and if she wasn't supposed to be playing the role of dutiful host, she would have happily let it play out. With a graceful step, she would slide herself in front of the tanned man, her eyes raking over him with her usual hungry prowess. "Now, now, no need to get so worked up handsome. Save that aggression for the bedroom," She told him with a wink, before turning her gaze around the room. "Some of you may not have picked up on this, so I'll gladly remind you. I am Lilith Kadokawa of the Rune Knights. And let me be candid; If you are not good boys and girls, then I will arrest you." She purred, her words laced with teasing, honestly, she would love to see any of them try. But she also wanted the event to be a success, and so had to do her duty as such.

She stepped a little closer to the tanned guy, running a hand over his muscular bicep. Moving her mouth away from the microphone for a moment. "Now why don't we find you a little snack to partner up with huh? Someone as yummy as you needs some positive attention." With that she turned away, her sultry voice booming from the speakers once more as she addressed the room. "Would anyone like to partner up with this tall glass of delicious?"

WC: 666 Lilith's WC: 1131
    Tag: @Krishna, @Noctis X'ail, @Kyra Velkhomme, @Teresa Sinclair, @Lyretich

Addre
    Addre

Player 
    Lineage : The World Slayer
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 17,909

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Second Magic: Solar Dragon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Third Magic: Clear Demon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)

Post by Addre 21st October 2020, 12:50 pm

Man, dude must’ve practiced his whole life to be able to balance all of those dishes on one… well, dish. Probs to him for mastering that technique - as a matter of fact, JJ wanted to clap and give an ovation. “W-Woah, impressive… well, help yourself, then,” he replied. JJ would do with his plate full of fried chicken, and he grabbed one as his belly demanded food. Strong, spicy food that was crusty on the surface thanks to the fried bread contour, then soft on the inside thanks to the almost white, boiled chicken meat. Finally, some good f- almost cursed there… some good food, yes.

“…” He once ate off of Dies Irae’s stock on Amber Island? That must’ve happened before he joined the revered guild of elite soldiers carrying the cross banner. The infamy that the red-haired genteman must’ve gathered from them could, perhaps, rival their opinion of Illya after her greeting of the Demon Slayer back then… poor Illya.

“I pray that you gain more from your mindfulness,” JJ prayed in front of him, a genuine prayer from his noble heart that appreciated the effort that the gentleman must’ve put into breaking such a habit of his.

A lot of people gathered at the designated area now… and chatter unfolded, catching the attention of his Demon Slayer senses… but he couldn’t make head or tail of what he heard. However, he did finish writing on his nametag and attach it to his vest, spelling out ‘Jariel’. No use in calling himself ‘JJ’ at first, since that was a nickname and not an alias. He wasn’t trying to hide from the Rune Knights or anything…

“I guess I’ll be on my way, then,” JJ informed the redhead, “I’m JJ, by the way. Peace upon you.” His generous greeting was followed by the Demon Slayer mixing into the fray after having finished his last chicken wing and leaving the dish on the table. He knew the premises of this event, so he shouldn’t waste any more time… this could be his shining moment to find his soulmate. While strolling across the surface, he did spot a wonderful, famous Wizard Saint - Leona Jarnefeldt, accompanied by another red-haired lady of not only astonishing beauty, but… the same, shivering atmosphere that he felt in the company of Kess.

Must’ve been a coincidence… but did coincidences really exist? Oh well, it wasn’t the focus of tonight.

Another couple, a white-haired gentleman or sayyid and a petite, crystal-haired woman wearing a light-brown bomber jacket was the next that he passed by. Many people had already found a partner?

Speaking of Rune Knights earlier, Lilith- wait, no, her nickname was Lili, so he would call her that- Lili caught his attention via her voice echoing through the speakers. She sounded to address a certain couple of people, likely flirting a little with them before warning people that if they weren’t quote ‘good boys and girls’, then she would arrest them. Her status as a Rune Knight proved a powerful tool of authority, especially stacking on top of her role as this event’s host.

He now approached the group of focus, seeing a tall and dark-haired male with a hostile intent towards another man with feline features. Three women, dark-haired, cherry-haired and silver-haired - also, notice how the greatest object of focus for JJ to identify people was their hair - was there too, so perhaps he should start here… y’know, single mingle as it was called…

“I hope I’m not interrupting.”

WC: 590
    TWC: 1373
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    @DOPPO

@Lyretich
    @Teresa Sinclair
    @Noctis X'ail
    @Krishna
    @Kyra Velkhomme

xxxx
    Me - Venom GS - Sun DS - Clear DeS - Lineage - Bank - Char Change (15-07-2021)
    xxxxx
    Addre's Battle Theme:
    Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 
    Lineage : Hunger of the Flesh-Eater
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 14,005

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 21st October 2020, 1:20 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Thing were going downhill quick. People were swarming around Kyra, looking at her. The tall mountain of a man she had bumped into in her fear was now threatening her. It was overwhelming, Kyra sinking deeper and deeper into Aria's clothes. Going here was a mistake. There was nothing in store for Kyra. Just misery and possibly her secret being outed. Aria could not keep up lying to protect her forever.

Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted as a pair of soft hands cupped her chin. For once, Kyra was wishing it was Medeia, come to save the day. In this topsy turvy situation, anything would be better than what was happening now. Medeia, Jen, Tegan, anyone. Her eyes popped open, hoping to see the angel in front of her, only to be met with a trickster devil. She should have known. As soft as these hands were, they were not as soft as Medeia's. Perhaps Jen's would have been these, but Jen was still missing. Suddenly, her lips were met with the softness of her accuser's. What was he planning?

Then, she tasted it. The lightest trickle of blood ran down her throat. He wanted her to oust herself. Panic ran through her mind. What if the beast was going to come out? Kyra would die for sure! Aria might as well, what if-

A rumble roared in her head. The beast was telling her not to worry. It knew the situation.

"Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-whaaaaaaaaaaaa?" Kyra screamed, her face redder than a rose. "Th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-that's, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I...."

Thankfully for her, they were interrupted by the emcee for the event. She interrupted the chaos, dragging at least one of the giant men away, only for another to join. Kyra stumbled backwards, shocked at what just happened.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing to my sister!" Aria barked out, poking the joyan in the chest. "First you accuse her of something and then you kiss her? With her own sister right in front of her?!" She turned to the emcee. "That's just kinda skipping a few parts, don't you think?"

For some reason, Kyra stepped away from her sister, hiding behind the most recent giant man to join. "S-sorry, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I h-h-h-h-have b-been w-waiting f-for someone," she tugged on his jacket, hoping she would be whisked away from this chaos.

WC: 0386 | TWC: 1529

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

@Jariel
    @Lilith
    @Krishna
    @Noctis X'ail
    @Teresa Sinclair
    @Lyretich

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 IuXzSkd
    Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 21st October 2020, 2:49 pm

The first two shots vanished from the bartenders hands before they could even touch the bar and Teresa immediately ordered two more. She roughly licked her lips to soak up some of the salt she missed and by the time the next two tequila had come and gone, slowly she was feeling happy again. A warm fuzzy sensation started making it’s way down her chest and a healthy color appeared on her cheek bones.

Especially when she saw someone readying herself to punch the harlot kissing the nice furry one. A moment later though she was thanking the gods that she had refrained from doing so. She had never met Lilith… buutttt she had heard the rumors and she did not want a fight with that one.

Especially since she is a lot prettier than the stories foretold. The silver eyed witch thought amused as her eyes followed the leader of the rune knights.

After grabbing a huge glass of tequila sunrise, complete with little straw and colorful parasol, she made her way into the crowd again. A part of her wondered whether she should raise her hand to bid for the nicely tanned man. Momma could use a bit of chocolate after all. She quickly decided against it though, mainly because of the hassle and she did not want to seem desperate. Especially with that brat Lyretich nearby. Lyre and that dragon would never let her live it down if she humiliated herself.

“Not at all my dear. In fact I would say we could use a diversion.” She said with a grin as she approached the group again and took a long sip of her drink. “Besides, I think someone is trying to grab your butt.” She said with a devious grin as she nodded to the girl which face seemed to have turned a rather unnatural color. Ah to be young again and experience shame. She thought to herself when suddenly a devious idea entered her twisted skill. “By the way, you should really try this.” She continued as she pointed at her drink, for a moment using the glass to obscure the tip of her finger as she manipulated a tiny bit of magic in the air. Quickly a barely noticeable shield formed behind the big tanned guy and with a grin she moved it against his tush. Not a lot, maybe just enough to mimic a hand brushing against it in a large crowd.

“Anyway my name is Teresa.” She continued as she pulled her finger out of her drink and put it in her mouth to quickly dry it a bit.

WC: 413
    TWC: 1,331 + 413 = 1,744

@Noctis X'ail
    @Lyretich
    @Jariel
    @Lilith
    @Krishna
    @Kyra Velkhomme

99%

Hanako
    Hanako

Player 
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 200

Post by Hanako 21st October 2020, 3:23 pm

Hanako Nakamura
    ☛ @tagged
    Post WC: 263
    Thread WC:
    Muse:
    Notes: @Lilith @Krishna

The

Lunar

Lone

Wolf
    "I will."

A quiet but feminine voice rang from the direction of the front door. Hanako had just happened upon this event, following her nose toward delicious smells. From her accent it was clear she wasn't from Fiore, but her local language was very good for someone from a 'behind the times' Midian clan. She wasn't dressed up or anything, wearing her black leggings, white shirt, and oversized white jumper, but from first glance the crowd seemed to be in mixed attire anyway. Her motivation was to get at the food, and since she didn't know exactly what someone had to do within the event to gain access to the luxurious food, she'd take the first opportunity that was fortunately thrown her way. Hanako was no stranger to mixers, so taking a pairing with the odd guy out was a perfect way to blend in and partake in the free offerings.

Due to her smaller size, Hakano wasn't sure who the pairing was with, but it didn't really matter. She cut through the crowd, as easily and fast as she could, heading toward the woman and what ended up being a rather large, intimidating man. He looked intimidated, but Hanako wasn't feeling that. It took a very specific thing to intimidate someone like Hanako, and while she was relatively new to the outside world, the ex-princess had had to learn fast and hard, and had hardened herself as a result. "I just got here. What have I signed up for?" she asked either one of them, slipping her hands in her jumper pockets.

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith 21st October 2020, 4:06 pm

OOC Note:
    HEY EVERYONE,

THE ACTIVITY IS ABOUT TO START GUYS, FEEL FREE TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORGANISER AND DECIDE WHERE THEY PLACE THE BALLOON.~

Lilith Kadokawa

The sound of a quiet female voice rang out, grabbing Lili's immediate attention. A girl stood there, petite little thing. She was small and pretty, Lilith acknowledging briefly that there was another set of furry ears in their little cluster of people. It was almost a shame to the woman, these fur folk were quite attractive, yet her innate bias would not allow her to look past their differences. Festered by the unpleasant nurterings of a bitchy socialite, it was just who she was. Not that this mattered much to Lilith right now. The small girl wasn't her partner so that was of no importance to the Rune Knight. "Perfect!" She chirped happily, taking the tall tanned man by the shoulder and gently steering him toward the girl. "You two stick close together, I'll tell you what the plan is shortly!"

With a friendly wave to the group, she would stroll away from the group. Lilith would happily trot towards the stage, her confidence reflects in her purposeful stride. An expression of smugness across her face over the manner at which she handled that situation. She was getting good at this how diffusion stuff huh?

The woman climbed onto the stage once again, lifting the microphone to her lips once more. She would wave at the crowd, the music quietening as she began to speak. "Alright, Let's get this ball rolling huh!" She called out into the crowd, "So the way this event is going to go is that we are going to play some games, consider them ice-breakers if you will. Some spicy activities to see if you guys have any chemistry! So what's going to happen is you'll need to partner up, don't dilly dally, just grab whoever's closest!" She told the group, eyes scanning the room as she did so. It was an interesting mish-mash of people, she couldn't help but wonder how the first game would pan out.

"Alright, once you're partnered up our lovely organisers are going to come round and hand you a lovely pink balloon to attach to yourself. Just the one, you kids are gonna have to share you see. But why a balloon Lilith? Well, this balloon will either be attached to your chest, your crotch or your booty. And you and your partner's job, during the next song, will be to pop it! Sounds easy right? You might think so, but you're wrong."

Her tone was filled with teasing as she continued, hintings of naughty intentions layered in her words "You see there are some rules. The first is you can't use your hands, you are only allowed to pop the balloon using your chest, your crotch or your bum. That's right, you guys are gonna have to get close and personal! The second rule is that you can't use magic because that's just no fun. And finally, these balloons are reinforced, which means they aren't going to pop easily. There’s going to need to be some rigorous friction to get these bad boys to pop, Oh! And did I mention that they will re-inflate every ten seconds?" She giggled, her emerald eyes would inspect the crowd, already seeking out a target.

"To lead by example, I'm going to demonstrate for those of you unsure how to begin. Then once the music picks up, we can get started. But first, I just need one volunteer to do so..." She would look around the room, trying to find a suitable person to select. Someone who hadn't paired up yet, eye-candy that she could enjoy the company of whilst doing so. It wasn't fair that the rest of them got to have all the fun after all!

After a moment, she would spot him, a latecomer and a familiar face. As gorgeous as ever with his head of white hair and twinkling teal hued irises exploring his surroundings. A face that brought back many succulent memories for the Rune Knight, causing a coquettish smirk to spread across her face. She would point at him, her palm turning to the finger the ceiling and her slender finger curling in with a 'come hiter' motion. "Aven, sweetie, could you join me on stage?"

Noctis X'ail
    Noctis X'ail

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 8,112

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Noctis X'ail 21st October 2020, 4:50 pm

Noctis smirked as their lips parted. He had felt and seen the internal struggle in her eyes. Something was for sure different about the girl he couldn't quite place it yet. His smile widened when the girl's face grew bright. Embarrassment? and perhaps a touch of anger, it mattered little to Noctis, who laughed softly to himself. The man turned and walked briskly to the door. He waived once over his shoulder, exiting the room, and then he was gone. He had gotten a partial answer to his question, but alas, these kinds of events were not his cup of tea; he would perhaps have to find a high-end cigar bar to find a nice quiet place to enjoy a drink. Besides that, he had seen the look of disgust on the master of ceremonies face as she looked right at him as he kissed Kyra. Lilith was her name, and he'd remember it well as hed never help her at all as long as he lived.

[Post Word Count: 167]
    [Noctis Word Count: 1,177]

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 CojCAue
    Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dark Matter Ascendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,644,378

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Circle Magic.
    Second Magic: Dark Matter Transcendency.
    Third Magic: Dark Matter Ascendancy.

Post by Aven Alveron 21st October 2020, 4:56 pm

It was a rambunctious night in Crocus, one that Aven hadn't been too keen on initially. By the name, 'Single's Night', he'd guessed the atmosphere would've been more akin to the Night Club Lilith had taken him to not so long ago, with a loud pulsing rhythm and musky atmosphere- an ambiance the young mage hadn't been too fond of. In fact, Aven was visiting his Father, Sergis, at the time that he heard about the gathering, from none other that the man himself. "I know your Mother has high expectations for you, Aven, as do I; however, you are getting older, and time's ticking! What could you lose from taking just one night off Wizarding, and having a bit of fun?" Enthusiastic as always, his Father was undoubtedly the one who'd passed on his temperament to Aven, perhaps the only difference being an optimism for dating. Aven was old fashioned, in a way, but he'd promised that he'd attend, and an Alveron always kept their word.

Unsurprisingly, his expectations were met almost immediately, on the dot, as his eyes flitted around the venue. Several couples were already lock lipped, including a large wolf-looking man and a petite red-head, the woman's complexion a keen match to her hair. He sighed, noticing the sheer progression of pairings, hardly a soul present that wasn't grouped two by two. Perhaps, 'fashionably late' would be an understatement. Not that he was one for such entrances, but in regards to his promise, he'd only agreed to attend. His participation and eagerness hadn't been a part of the bargain, nor did he intend to bear them any time soon.

With an increasingly bland stare, he noticed the buffet, and almost made a beeline toward it, before a familiar voice spoke up over the dirge of the crowd. He glanced to the stage, and the spark of intrigue lit his face for the first time that night, as he smiled to himself. Of course, who else but Lily would be hosting an event like this? True to her passion, the seductress outlined the first activity of the night, the details of which having Aven thankful he was partnerless: a rather lewd Balloon popping game, complete magically enforced props, if he knew Lily. His relief quickly transformed into a sigh, however, as their eyes met, and Lily shot him what was unmistakably her signature look, correcting his foolish idea that he was the only one without a partner.

Unbidden, a small laugh escaped from him, accompanied by a smile. There was a light feeling in his chest, almost imperceptible, as he wondered why he wasn't nervous? Strange, but not enough that he didn't summon up a quick Teleportation Circle next to Lily, appearing in quick blink to shoot her back his own signature smile. "Only because you asked so nicely."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Word Count: 474.]

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 Aven_Sig
    Pimwadee
    Pimwadee

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of the Wraith
    Experience : 26,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pimwadee 21st October 2020, 5:17 pm

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
    One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
    Pimwadee Chakri

Pim would see Dagda's glancing around the room, following his gaze, not seeing what he was looking at. She would cock her head, "Are you looking for someone?" She asked, curious. It would be a shame to be left alone again, but she also didn't want to impose on Dagda if someone was waiting for him.

Her question, which she realised she had asked rather bluntly, would throw him it seemed. Pim wasn't sure what to make of the reaction, worry seeping it as she wondered if she had crossed some sort of line. In Lhukian, asking questions of such a nature was commonplace, there wasn't as much delicate dancing around certain subjects. Something she often forgot when talking to those from other cultures. As he answered, she would nod in understanding, choosing not to pry further. "Me too, I have never had a boyfriend!" She told him instead, offering up this little bit of conversation as an attempt to move away from his love-life to hers. Which was practically nonexistent aside from the dates her parents set up. Which usually only happened once, twice if they really pushed her. Still, despite the stream of dates that the girl was subjected to, not a single one of them would stick.

As he offered they grab a drink, she would nod keenly, moving alongside him she would head to the bar. "Um, I can drink. I don't like it much, I really don't like wine. I drank um... a er..." She tried to recall the name of the drink she had tried before, taking a pause before it flickered into her thoughts."Ahh! Yes, a peena colahdah! I liked that one!" She told him happily, looking around for one. She wasn't sure about having alcohol at this event, but if this was the norm for such things then she would do so. As long as she didn't have to have red, she hated red.

As they reached the buffet table, Pim would grab herself a small plate. Food was always something that excited her, the opportunity to try something new at such things causing the girl to brim with eagerness. She wouldn't take too much, just enough to sample a few things. Turning to Dagda once again, "Do you want some?" She asked, offering him her plate.

The sound of a voice booming across the room drew her attention, she would glance away from her guild master. Spotting the woman from earlier, she was telling them her name and telling them to be good or that she would arrest them. Pim nodded as though to confirm she understand the terms and would oblige by them, despite the fact that the woman wasn't addressing her personally. After finding someone for the man she was talking to, the black-haired woman would head to the stage. It seemed the first activity was starting and that they would need to partner up.

Immediately Pim would panic, glancing around with uncertain she would glance up at Dagda, who was, in fact, the closest person to her. Was this going to be okay? Should she look for someone else to partner with, she didn't want to be a burden. Before she could ask, however, one of the organisers would suddenly appear next to her. Grabbing the girl by the shoulders, the plate was snatched out of her hand and the woman would pull her toward Dagda, positioning her in front of the giant man. Flustered, Pim tried to speak, but her words were cut short because the organiser was already tying the balloon straps of her hoodie. Allowing the balloon enough slack so that it drooped over her chest, "Um... ah... I don't unde-" Before she could say more, the organiser would give her a hearty pat, using enough force that she would stumble forward toward Dagda, grabbing his arms to steady herself. Following which she would look up at Dagda with wide Bambi-eyed gaze, completely unsure of what to do next.

WC: 664 Total WC: 1413
    Tag: @Dagda

Lilith
    Lilith

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilith 21st October 2020, 5:46 pm

Lilith Kadokawa

Seeing Aven grin back at her, Lilith knew that she had put him on the spot. But from what she knew about Aven, he wouldn't say no. And as expected, he would disappear, reappearing next to her on stage. Seeing him up close, Lilith was reminded of what a tasty morsel Aven was. Flashbacks of their night together playing in her mind as her gaze flitted over his body - knowing full well what was underneath his casual attire.

"It's much appreciated," She told him, an organiser would scurry onto the stage, handing her a balloon. Taking the tied end between her fingers, she would fiddle with it for a moment, trying to decide how to demonstrate. There was an option she had in mind, what she would do if she had the choice. Because there were three choices of areas to use, and no one said they had to match. She could only imagine the look on Avens face if she tied it to his crotch and then used her chest to pop it. The suggestiveness of the action would be so enjoyable, but also highly inappropriate. She was the host after all, and so she would settle on a slightly less graphic demonstration.

Stepping over to Aven, she would begin attaching the balloon to his jeans, turning to look at the crowd as she did so. "So either you or your organiser will attach the balloon to one of the aforementioned places. Once it's attached, whoever the balloon isn't tied to will want to position whatever part of your body you choose against the balloon. Remember this can be chest, crotch or butt, the choice is yours and feel free to switch it up during the game!" She would step toward Aven, the balloon now pressing against her front, a little above her own crotch. "And then once you have assumed the position, then you'll need to start moving." She would reach forward, grabbing the belt he was wearing at either side of his hips. With a forceful tug, she would pull him toward her roughly. The balloon would smush against them, but the force of it wouldn't be enough to pop it.

"Wriggling, thrusting, gyrating! Whatever works for you and the goal is to pop the balloon as many times as you can before the music ends!" Turning her gaze to Aven, "So get ready guys, and as soon as the music starts you can begin!" She told them, turning off the mic, she would toss it to a nearby stagehand. Her challenging gaze on Aven the entire time, "Try not to lose your cool." She purred to him, hands sliding up his waist, and wrapping round him to allow her easier control of her own movements.

With that, the music would start and the games would begin...

WC: 472 Lilith's WC: 2303
    Tag: @Aven Alveron

Gwydion
    Gwydion

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Experience : 336,993

Post by Gwydion 21st October 2020, 6:00 pm

"Hmph, I won't always be in this shape. I've nearly healed up anyway," Percy huffed indignantly, though the indignance left once Leon released him from his trap. He stepped away from the wall, lingering enough to respond to Leon's acceptance, but definitely back on track to escaping this potential hell hole. "Good to hear. It'll be a lot of work if that's your goal," he smirked, unable to let go of his cockiness on the subject. "I'll get in touch sometime, then."

He was starting to wave and walk his way backward, brace whirring in protest when Leon asked the last thing. "Ah, yeah, you did interrupt my hasty escape," he paused again, a mistake that would be simply tragic for the rest of the evening. He laughed nervously, tossing his eyes around now that he could see beyond Leon's large body. "I came here with a friend, but the host is my literal nightmare, so I need to get out before she sees me--"

The speaker came alive again with Lilith's bone-chilling voice, causing Percy to visibly shudder as his expression twisted hack into horrified disgust. She was looking for a match for someone and hadn't seemed to notice him yet, so he still had time. Problem was, when Leon had pulled him away, he now had no idea which way the door was. Percy had a terrible sense of direction. Spinning helplessly for a second, he nearly squeaked when Lilith spoke again. "Oh my god, how do I get out of here--"

Oh no, it was starting! Percy's panic only grew, which froze him in place like a deer in headlights. Intense dread spread through his body from his gut. Dagda....Dagda why?! No, all he had to blame for this was himself, being unable to forget that very small thing inside that had formed the unnatural attraction. As Lilith explained her twisted game, Percy was about to dash into the crowd as fast as he could, but he felt a peculiar sensation on his butt. Turning, he saw the same attendant that had given him his nametag. Contorting himself in a way that made his ribs ache sharply, he spotted a pink balloon on his rear end. "N-No, w-w-w-w-wait--!!!" The attendant had no compassion for his frantic stammers and clearly injured status. She grabbed him by the shoulders and spun him toward Leon, giving him a shove. "You two! Get poppin'~!" she said cheekily.

Percy, paling initially, stumbled back toward Leon, bumping into him again before he limped his way quickly back against the wall he'd just been released from. He couldn't press himself against it as he could before because of the balloon on his butt, but he could at least hide behind Leon since his possibilities of escape without making a scene had been effectively ripped away. Lilith's minion just loomed nearby, giving others in the crowd balloons being seeming especially invested in his flight risk level. Had Lilith seen him after all?

Peeking around Leon to look at Lilith, he noticed she wasn't paying him any mind, which was incrementally better than his current situation. However, what he saw just brought back bad memories of what he saw back then jerked back behind his Leon shield. Except...now Leon was his more immediate problem, considering the game they were being forced to play. "....L-L-...Leon..." he began, mental car engine stalling and struggling to turn back over. His ears starting to turn pink. His wide eyes stared up into that intense, scary face. "...D-D-Do we have to d-do...this?

[wc: 591 || total: 2720]

Altarias
    Altarias

Player 
    Lineage : Graceful Siren
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Experience : 15,619

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Altarias 21st October 2020, 6:48 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP400/400
    MP400/400
    Speed40m/s
    Strength40
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Medeia. What a lovely name. The black-haired woman was certainly attractive, though her strange way of calling to her was certainly something to take note of. "I'm a bit used to people trying to be weird with magic. One of the unfortunate side effects of live performances," she joked, a smile plastered on her face. She truly was finding it strange, but there was truth in her words. "Honestly, I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. I mean, I don't want to be like one of those celebrities that just dates suitor after suitor and it gets all publicized, but also I don't want to just find someone and they're not good, you know? I don't know, maybe I'm just thinking a bit too much about this in general. Though you certainly are kind to tell me that I look good. Sorry if I don't really think too much about it, it's just a sentiment that I've head a bit more often than most here would. Maybe you're more serious because you're definitely a lot more formal about it than most, but-"

Her words were cut off by the host blaring into her mic. That host certainly was cute. Maybe after seeing what Medeia was all about, Illya could try to test her chances with that host. A Rune Knight, looking so good? So much to look forwards too! Then she began speaking on some "game" involving popping a balloon. As that happened, a member of staff approached, offering the two each balloons of their own.

"Ooh, this seems a bit fun and a bit saucy, don't you think? Maybe the people will really like snapping some pics of me and you, don't you think, Medeia? How does that sound, us going to somewhere we can definitely be seen and try to pop this together!" She cheerily smiled, puffing her chest out. "I definitely got assets to spare!" She thrust her hips out behind her. "Front or back, I got the weapons of war to pop these suckers, so it's your call what you wanna do!"

WC: 0347 | TWC: 0917

@Medeia

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 GMALSW8
    Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 
    Experience : 259,635

Post by Leon Hoffman 21st October 2020, 7:32 pm

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 Ul2vGlI

Sometimes things that fall apart are actually falling into place

Percy made his final remarks, waved him goodbye and was beginning to make his escape from the crowd, and that was that. Seeing as their exchange had come to an end that was far more amiable than how it began, all seemed well, and Leon's first thought was to rejoin that kid from before—Lyre—but when he briefly scanned the crowd, he couldn't spot his petite figure. Should he have gone looking for him? If he was being honest, he kind of wanted to make his own escape right about now, too. He was able to get one reasonably good thing out of this, so that was enough, right?

Beginning to turn to make his own departure as well, his decision was abruptly interrupted with the enthusiastic and captivating voice of the host that Percy disliked so much, explaining the game the participants filling the venue were about to enjoy. Maybe she was an ex-girlfriend or something? There wasn't anything explicitly nightmarish about the host at face value, but it wasn't like he knew anything, either. Maybe the two simply just had a bad run-in or two. But that wasn't the point. The point was that as soon as both Leon and Percy had decided to part ways, they were reeled back over to that wall, this time with a balloon planted firmly on Percy's rear. It felt like a repeat of what had happened just moments before, except now the circumstances were twice as unnerving and uncomfortable. At first, Leon didn't say anything, standing there cross-armed with a look of disbelief on his scary face. When he looked around, it wasn't like their situation was any different from the others, and some had immediately got to "popping" like a bunch of horny rabbits. His eyes slowly rolled back to... Percy.

Completely void of the confidence and mild spunk from before, Percy was left as a bumbling, fumbling, pink-eared mess. Leon squinted at him, his already sharp gaze looking like more of glare as he realized that this man had made a complete change in atmosphere in just a few short moments. It wasn't disappointing or upsetting, just... sort of funny. When Leon realized the hilarity of his reaction, he instantly held his hand over his mouth to hide his small smile. 'What the hell's wrong with you?' is what he wanted to say amidst peals of laughter, and he could feel it on the tip of his tongue, but he relented. He felt like he was just a victim of false advertising! It was just so stupidly shocking that it ended up piquing Leon's interest even more than before, whether he realized it or not.

"No, we don't have to do it if you don't want to," Leon moved his hand away from his mouth after he forced his smile to subside after regaining composure, and his resting bitchface returned. He leaned down with his soot-black hair dangling over his forehead, looking at his two-toned acquaintance. "But I do, and I think I could do it pretty quickly too," he chimed. Straightforward as always, Leon didn't sugarcoat his thoughts. He wasn't trying to tease or torment Percy, but what was one balloon, right? He wanted to try his luck. He'd leave after this, for sure.

|| Word Count: 545 || Thread WC: 4657 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: ???
    @Percy

Gwydion
    Gwydion

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Experience : 336,993

Post by Gwydion 21st October 2020, 8:56 pm

"W-w--w-w-w-w-wha..."

'What? You do?!' had been the intended response, but it was dead on arrival. Percy resorted to internal screaming at this point. There was a level of distress that Percy could reach that would just overload his brain and shut it off to reboot. It left the dual-colored man just staring with slightly widened eyes up at Leon with a blank expression as his internal feelings just went wild and incoherent. Evil had been wrought here. Lilith had done her worst. He was standing between a tall, muscled man and a wall with a pink balloon attached to his butt. Just...how? How did he get here? How was he supposed to deal with this?

As his brain slowly started to come back online, he said the first thing that came to mind. "...C-Could you at least not look like...y-you're gonna eat me?" he said quietly, too uncomfortable to even care about his stutter and how jarring it must be for Leon to see Percy for how he usually was when testosterone wasn't involved; a disconcerted, awkward marshmallow. The redness in his ears was slowly descending to his cheeks as he realized what was about to happen to him. What it would look like. This was a mixer for singles to find romance, after all. He didn't care about the others around them seeing, since they were all doing the same embarrassing thing. He did care if Lili saw, but even that fresh horror took a backseat to the more pressing issue of...the coming interaction. Percy simply resigned that going with the flow, no matter how rough and scary the flow was, was the best option to remain under the radar until an escape route opened up. And as messed up as it was, his brain droned on about how even though Leon's face was intimidating, it wasn't bad, and the last time he'd been pinned to a wall, he'd developed a very problematic...attachment. Maybe it was the panic, but something was happening and...no.

Pure anxiety stared up at Leon for a moment more before he caught the pointed stare from the she-devil's minion and knew he'd better get into it. With a shaky sigh, Percy slowly turned and exposed his balloon to the man who aimed to pop it. Planting his hands on the wall for support, he assumed the position, as Lilith said, and waited. "P-Please... be gentle."

[wc: 400 || total: 3120]

Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Experience : 27,782

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Witches Bonds
    Second Magic: Enchantress of Woe
    Third Magic:

Post by Wren 21st October 2020, 9:04 pm

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 ASLww8b
    Black Hats, Black Cats. That Is Where The Witch Is At.

Wren was surprised that the other person paid her attention, and grinned to her. “Sure!” She hopped up on the counter and instantly pulled out her drivers license she had proctored to be able to show the bartender she was an adult. “I’d like to get myself a strawberry daiquiri please?” She sighs as she leans on the counter. She then looks over to the person and noticed the name tag said ‘Aya’ on it. She turned and held a hand out. “I’m Wren Hayden. I work part time at Nelson’s Apothecary here in Crocus. And I also work as a Rune Knight.” She couldn’t help but say. Was this how one should go? She looked down to the others outfit and then back up to her face. Should she compliment the other? She felt she should. Would it be awkward if she did now? She really hoped not.

Clearing her throat, she pointed a finger gun at her. “You look cute.” She felt her smile go to an awkward grimace as she hung her head. “Sorry, I’m not one for fashion or looks… I probably flubbed that big time…” She groans just as her daiquiri was placed in front of her. She picked it up with a thanks to the bartender, and sipped on it a little, enjoying the strawberry taste it had. She looked over as she noticed people kissing, then slowly turned her head away to sip her drink. Did she have to kiss someone by the end of this? She hoped not… Then Lilith was on stage again and wanting to start a game…?

As the game was demonstrated, Wren blushed a little. “Whaa…?” An organizer came over to hand either of the two girls a balloon to tape onto their clothes. Wren was seeming almost frozen in place. Did she have to do this? It seemed nearly everyone here was doing it though. She was pulled back a bit by the organiser and felt the top of her shit being stuck with something before he pulled both Wren and Aya away from the bar for a bit of distance. “Wait… we’re doing this?” She questions as she looks to Aya. She honestly didn’t care too much, but would this stranger? She nervously looked up as the music came on, and takes a deep breath. “You don’t mind, do you?” She questions nervously.

|| Words: 397 || Thread Total: 684 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Wren - #ff6600
    Tag: @Akanee

Danny
    Danny

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Mentor : Masha
    Experience : 8,192

Post by Danny 21st October 2020, 9:34 pm

tags: @TnT
    WC: 569 || TWC: 898
    job link || job approval
    As Danny was making his way through the crowd, Arminius was trailing around his brother for the fun of it. He knew Danny didn’t notice, but he spotted a familiar face entering the building immediately. Raising an eyebrow, the ghost quietly watched as she approached after she parted with the other human, and watched her almost touch his brother. Why wouldn’t she just go ahead with it and touch him? Really? Was it that hard? He was about to pull her hand to the others back, but she pulled her hand back and was crying. ‘Did you hurt her?’ He asked aloud, making Danny turn slightly to his brother in confusion. The sobbing hit him as well as his name being called before his shoulder was touched briefly, and he turned more around as he held his sparkling punch in one hand.

His purple eyes widened at the sight before him, as if he saw a ghost. Heh… get it? He saw a ghost. “T-Tura?!” He nearly dropped that same punch and quickly set the glass on a table nearby before he grabbed her shoulders. “Tura? Oh my goodness… you look like how you did back then.” His voice was soft as he smiled rather brightly. “Beautiful…” He couldn’t contain himself and pulled her into a hug. His nose slightly buried in her hair as he put his hand to the back of her head, holding her there momentarily. Breathing in her scent. “Samuel… is so big… He is strong for someone as young as him… He also misses you, even if he doesn’t say it… I missed you…” His own tears started dripping his cheeks and onto her hair. ‘Crybaby.’ Danny glared at his brother before he pulled himself from Tura slowly. He wasn’t thinking of personal space just yet. “I know now isn’t a great time… but would you want to meet him? I’ve been trying to find… wait where have you been? Would you want to meet him…?” Then it hit him that he hadn’t asked Tura if he could hold her. He instantly straightened up and cleared his throat as he rubbed the back of his neck while his cheeks and ears turned the same shade of pink as his hair. “S-sorry… should have a-asked.” He mumbled.

He was momentarily distracted by the woman on the stage and her demonstration of the game they had to do. He snorted a little to himself and realized an organiser had come up to them. This one was seeming rather cheeky. Maybe drunk already. “Ooooh my, you two are adorable. I hope you two can make some great babies together!” She chuckles as she takes the balloon and pats the tape on it just below Tura’s stomach and goes behind Danny and hip-bumped him closer to Tura with a giggle. Danny’s blush came back on his face as he grabbed hold of Tura’s shoulders to keep himself from falling over her, and cleared his throat. “Uhh… crap…” He hung his head and was trying hard to ignore Arminius’ cackling laugh. ‘Bang her!’ His brother had to say, which only reddened his face more. He glanced up to Tura and raised an eyebrow. “Care to play this ‘game’ with me?” He was keeping his eyes from trailing down to where the balloon was. This was going to be hard… for who exactly? Good question. Don’t ask mini Danny though.

Danny #ffccff & Arminius #cc9900

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 
    Experience : 259,635

Post by Leon Hoffman 21st October 2020, 9:44 pm

SINGLES NIGHT [OPEN EVENT] - Page 3 Ul2vGlI

Sometimes things that fall apart are actually falling into place

Anything that came out of Percy's mouth at this point brought Leon closer to the edge of cracking an unplanned smile, or losing all sort of composure he had and laughing. What the heck was that awful stutter just now? It was like a computer slowly shutting off and rebooting, but even when he managed to speak again, he still couldn't complete a thought without fumbling over his words. Despite that, he eventually worked up the courage (or gave in to the pressure?) to plant his hands on the wall for support with the balloon on his rear exposed and ready for the popping.

For some reason, everything beforehand wasn't enough for Leon to interpret anything beyond face value, but seeing Percy in the position he was, it was like something quietly and violently clicked. He didn't really care about how people saw them, seeing as everyone else was basically doing the same thing, but the moment he realized what he actually had to do in order to pop the balloon the way he wanted it, there is a moment in which you could pinpoint the shyness that came over him. But it was brief because frankly, his desire to see how quickly he could pop this balloon overcame any sort of embarrassment he was feeling right now. The only change in his expression was a softer, more hesitant look in his marigold eyes.

"Right. Gentle..." Leon repeated to himself, stepping forward and carefully placing his hands on Percy's waist. He shouldn't have been surprised, but his body was firm and sturdy, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel some sort of captivating satisfaction from touching it. He worked out a lot, didn't he? He would've had to do that in order to maintain this build, after all. There was a pause in between Leon's words and getting a gentle and firm grip on Percy's waist as he thought about this. It was probably not something he should've been thinking about right now, seeing as it was completely irrelevant, but he couldn't help it—he was a little envious, but that didn't keep him idle for long. Surely enough, Leon began to pull Percy's waist so that he was practically right against his hips, the only thing separating their bodies was the elastic balloon in between them. He looked down, deciding where he was going to try to put his weight, and once he was able to do that, he pulled away.

This... Leon thrust his hips against the exact point of the balloon where he wanted, ...should do it...? he thought to himself, his inner-voice trailing off as he realized that his hips were pushed back with the resilient force of the still-filled balloon. He looked confused—everything was perfect after all, but maybe he didn't go fast enough? Maybe he needed to do it harder? The moment he realized his first failure, Leon drowned in his determination to try again. His grip on Percy's waist was still firm, and again, he'd pulled their bodies together in a calculated rhythm of thrusting, each push a little harder or a little faster than the last. Their bodies rocked together in that bumping tempo, Leon completely focused on finding that sweet spot in between how fast and how hard he should be going.

"Is this too fast? Too hard?" Leon stared at the balloon lodged between his hips and Percy's waist, eyes rising to look at the back of Percy's head as he spoke in between thrusts, "You're probably really sensitive, right? Sorry, I just... mmph!" he asked in a quiet, husky tone, breaking off from his question to give the next thrust a little -umph. He was multitasking, after all, and yet he knew that Percy was still... well, at least tender from that incident with his guild. How rough was rough?

|| Word Count: 643 || Thread WC: 5300 || WC Needed ??? || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Lyretich
    Lyretich

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lyretich 21st October 2020, 11:17 pm

The amount of crowd around Lyre had quickly increased, which made the whole situation more fun, the kissing event was stopped by the organizer - Lilith, which he had seen previously in some issue of the magazine, a scary lady indeed. Then unexpectedly, it seems that a dark-skinned male joined the group, as a possible threat to the feline, sparks started to fly, well luckily again the organizer had stopped it. And by the looks of it, the man was - Krishna, a guildmate of Lyretich. He remembered the voice and the dark skin from their first meeting at their guilds headquarters. After the event Lyre went on jobs and so did other members, so he didn't get much chance to interact with them personally. And a few more people joined the now expanding group.

Lyre was happy to see that Teresa, had returned after gobbling down her drinks. I see you, lady... the small trick that Teresa used against Krishna was so obvious, as it came from her and well for a while Lyre was focusing on the mischievous woman. He decided to speak up to introduce himself to the group "I am Lyretich, anyone who isn't interested in the love part of this event? I just want to have fun, we could pair up for this event then - balloon popping one" his eyes landed on each and every member of the group, as he awaited an answer of some sort.  
    @Teresa Sinclair @Kyra Velkhomme @Krishna @Hanako @Jariel ● Notes here ● WC:240/TWC:2989
    MADE BY MIZO

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:13 pm