Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Matters of Heart

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Matters of Heart - Page 3 Empty Re: Matters of Heart

Post by MarkusEldridge 8th September 2019, 3:38 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 683
    Total Word Count: 5,632
    New Group Total: 9,627
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

As he spoke, the Chaos Mage would watch her reactions, with an earnest curiosity, and even slight amount of trepidation. It was always strange to him, how much people would give away with the smallest details. A catch of breath here, a frown there. Hell, he knew he himself, as much as he tried to avoid it, was prone to certain actions which would give away his thoughts. His Feelings. His emotions.

As such, her reactions came with no surprise. He realized, just how much he had come to understand her, just how much he had come to love her. There was no one in the world he knew better he felt. Which… for someone who was always alone… turned out to be a strange realization. When he spoke of what he did, of his mindset, or his actions. His could see her reactions, her movements. He had expected as much, but he had chosen his words with care for that very reason. Both of them had to know all that thy would be accepting. He had to be honest with her, and he needed her to be honest with him.

When he finished, and she would look down, before taking his hand and directing them to the bed he would follow without question, remaining silent as he sat beside her. His hand was still within hers, and his leg would be touching her own. He could feel his bed, perfectly made, give to their weight, compressing slightly. Markus would keep his face to Nessa, and his eyes upon her as she thought, as her eyes met his own.

When she did finally speak, her tone was firm, Markus would feel his heart swell. Honestly…As strange as it sounded. He realized. This was what he needed. He knew, had she have tried to lie, had she have told him she was okay with it. They would never have worked, and their relationship would have ended there. Instead, she spoke her truth. She spoke about him, and what he was to her. He knew then, she had him. Every part of him. When she once more said the words.. even speaking his last name which would cause him to visibly flinch, fighting the urge to correct her. For her… and only her.. he would be Markus Eldridge.

Then, he would hear her tone change, and feel her hand squeeze his. He would respond, almost reactional, with a reassuring squeeze of his own. When she spoke again, Markus could hear her voice getting quitter. As she stated, that she accepted him, and wanted to try them. Even if it was a mistake. Markus could see that she was no longer looking at him, her face he realized… he recognized. Self-Doubt, and Nessa always seemed to go hand in hand. Despite the miraculous heights she reached, and the numerous people she touched, he realized. The problem with being the light, was seeing it yourself. He only wish he knew what she was thinking.

So.. As a response, he would use his other hand, having to turn his body sideways to touch her chin. If she did not fight him, he would lift her face, and her eyes to meet his own. Allowing him to read her, and her to read him. Though his eyes, and their emotions would speak volumes. He did finally speak up. “Nessa. Then you have me. All of me, and all that I am…” As he was speaking his hand would travel up her face, gliding along her chin, his thumb would rub the edge of his lips as his hand found its path. His fingers would brush her white hair out of her, and away from her face as finally, his hand would rest, cupping her cheek, and under her ear. “You have my power. My strength…. My heart… and my love. Until my last breath, or until they are no longer your desire. I accept everything you are, and everything I know you will become. I am yours.” He would say before leaning in to kiss the woman he loved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Starlight Maiden
    Second Magic: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Magic: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 24th September 2019, 4:41 pm

Everything she said to him, all of it, every word was filled with her true feelings. Now that she had opened up these emotions that she had been bottling up for so long, it seemed like they were spilling out. All of it, everything she felt for him in its purest form and truth. She hadn't realized this would be happening today, or that it would ever happen. She had genuinely felt that despite her feelings for Markus, that if she suppressed them enough she would be able to contain them. But as time had gone on this had only seemed to become more difficult, with every look he gave her, every touch, every moment of awkwardly timed intimacy that keeps sporadically occurring. It all led to her feelings getting stronger, and now that they had been unleashed she couldn't put them back. She just hoped, sincerely, that they wouldn't regret this.

Nessa felt Markus lift her chin, causing her eyes to naturally rise to meet his. Once again losing herself under his gaze, as he spoke her own eyes lit up. Hearing those words, this was happening? Like really, really happening? Markus was hers. If anyone could have taken all of the emotions Nessa felt in that moment and baked it into a cake, it would have been the sweetish, happiest dish anyone ever tasted. The pure euphoria she felt from his words, as he caressed her lips, and moved her hair out of her face. He continued, saying everything she wanted to hear.

As his lips met hers, she sunk into it. That was it, she was gone. Lost in the moment entirely, her ups would reach up to wrap themselves around his neck. Pulling herself closer to him, she moved into the kiss, forgetting any reservation she had before. Her heart was racing, her mind blank, all she could think about was him. Kissing him, being with him, this moment could be any more perfect. She pulled away, beaming up at him, she sat back. Taking a moment to take it all in, and then with a delighted laugh. She fell back onto the bed, covering her face with her hands, trying to hide how happy she was. After a moment, she would part her fingers slightly, to peek up at him. After managing to get a hold of the goofy grin she was bear and looking a little less excited. She removed her hands, turning onto her side, she would draw circles into the mattress with her finger, looking down sheepishly, as she remembered her earlier behavior.

"I'm sorry I got mad... about Ashley..." She muttered awkwardly, "I guess I didn't like how she fawned all over you, and then when she kissed you, UGH, I could've dropkicked her!" She bit her lip and glanced up at him, "Is that too mean to say?" She asked him in an uncertain tone, in truth she wasn't sure, but it was how she honestly felt about the girl at that moment, and she didn't want to lie to Markus. That would only make the apology less sincere.

WC: 520 Nessa's WC: 4,515 New Freeform WC: 10,147

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Matters of Heart - Page 3 60582_s

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 18th November 2019, 12:31 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 489
    Total Word Count: 6,121
    New Group Total: 10,636
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

As the chaos mage looked into her eyes, his own would soften, and a smile would pierce his cold, usually stoic demeaner. He knew, somehow, things would work out. They had made their declarations, and stated their intentions. All that was left to do, was to move forward. It was heartening to know there was someone he could open up to, someone he did not have to be guarded with. Even if he could not tell her everything, and they would live two separate lives as different as they were, with their power surely, they could work something out.

As she sunk into his kiss, Markus would lose himself, forgetting all worries, and doubts. His hand still held her face, and he could feel her moving closer into his space. Somehow the moment seemed to last forever, yet still when she pulled away it, he knew it was not nearly enough, the time had gone by too fast. Yet still, her smile, the pure joy he could feel radiating from her was enough for now. Markus would be watching with a curious eye as she covered her face, almost in embracement, he could see her beautiful eye peeking between her fingers, looking at him.

As she turned to her side, the chaos mage would lean back himself, pressing his head into his mattress, looking up towards the dark stone that made up the almost featureless room. When she spoke, Markus would raise and eyebrow, glancing through the corner of his eyes. Markus, by the end of her statement and apology would find himself unable to keep in a laugh. Her joy, plus his own confusing emotions within the situation just made it impossible for him to contain himself. It was such a silly thing to apologize for, besides… she should know, if he had his way a dropkick would be the least of her problems.

“Really…?” Markus would ask, a teasing look upon his face. “Too Mean? After all of that…” shaking his head he would lean over, getting close to the Starlight Maiden. “If anything, you are letting her off to easily.” He would speak into her ear. “Besides, that a silly thing to apologize about. After all, you did not do anything wrong, and besides… You being honest about your opinions lead us to here.” The chaos mage would add, putting his hand on her side. He just could not help it, now that his desires were no longer off limits, now that he no longer had to hide the truth, he had to be close. At least… until he had to leave.

“You know. If you want, I could blow up their house?”
    Markus would say, without looking at the starlight maiden. His tone once more completely serious. His eyes peering into the other mage, before his face would break into a smile, and he would let out a small laugh, entirely joking… kind of.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 28th November 2019, 6:12 am

Nessa flushed at his comment slightly, biting her lip as he moved closed to her once more. She couldn't help herself, lying next to him, kissing him, every action he made flustered her, and now that she knew how he felt. It was all just such much more thrilling; unchartered waters. Still, she didn't pull away or look away, meeting his teasing gaze. As he leaned in and continued to whisper into her ear, she felt her body tremble slightly, feeling the warmth of his touch at her side. It would take a moment to organize her thoughts, which were a little too hyper-focused on the way he was making her body react right now. "T-that's true, I guess. I just wasn't sure.. I can get a little competitive when it comes to... things I want." She admitted, knowing full well had she been doing the photoshoot with Aven, Mura or Mythal she would not nearly have cared enough. Nor would she have been as willing to partake in the more provocative shoots.

At his offer to blow up the Lord's Manor, she would laugh, although a part of her wasn't sure he wouldn't do it. "No Markus, we can't solve every problem with a fire. I actually think I know how to handle them both, I'll make some phone calls when I get back to the guild." She told him, her smile a little devious for a moment. She had a plan to handle them, her family weren't the wealthiest, but they were well-liked, and owed plenty of favours. Favours, she would sure, she would be able to cash in at the expense of upsetting the Lord and his daughter. The calender, when it did come up in several weeks, would not nearly by the provocative projection of spice and sexual promise they had hoped for. In fact, all of the images chosen would be the tamest out of the bunch and whilst the lord would reap the financial reward for the calender, the legal rights to all of the images would be transferred to Nessa after a little backroom conversation with the Wizard Saint herself.

But this was all yet to come, as of now she was with Markus, in this room on this bed. Lost in their little world together. She sighed contently, she was so thrilled to be there, she didn't want it to end. Of course,at some point she would have to go home, but that didn't need to be straight away did it? "Markus," She began, shifting a little closer to him, she reached over idly running her hands through his hair. She wantd to do this sometimes, it always looked so soft, but she had held back because it felt like it would be weird. But this was ok now wasn't it? She could touch him now, he was hers. "Can we stay... here for a little while. I don't want to go back to reality, not yet."

WC: 495 Nessa's WC: 5,010 New Freeform WC:  11,131

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 17th December 2019, 5:02 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 440
    Total Word Count: 6,561
    New Group Total: 11,571
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus would listen, his head cocked slightly to the side, his eyes staring deep into hers as she talked. Though he knew, what she was saying was important he really could not care about the details. If she did not want him to blow up their compound, that was alright with him. There was no doubt in his mind that the Starlight Maiden could handle a few humans, and their filth. He would only smile, his eyes raising curiously as she seemed to adopt a devious demeaner, for but a moment. Whatever she had planned, he only hoped they truly learned the error of their ways.

Markus could not look away from the woman within his bed. He found himself equal parts terrified, and elated at the prospects of being close to her in such a way. The truth was, Markus would be happy just sitting here, staring at her for hours, talking about whatever came to mind. Which, for him was a strange notion. As a man of action, he had never before found himself so content to just… watch. Luckily. Within this world. They had time. Honestly, the manipulations of time and space worked as it had even when he was trapped here. Even now, the time they spent together within this world would pass by as mere minutes in Earthland.

The chaos mage was lost in thought, his eyes not straying from hers when he suddenly heard his name and was drawn back to the present. For a brief moment, fear would touch his heart. He knew, sooner or later this would have to end, and he dreaded when that moment came…
    However, as it turns out, Nessa had felt the same. When she spoke again, this time getting closer, her hand running through his hair, her voice would speak word he was only too happy to hear.

Markus would close the gab between the two mages even more, so much so that they would almost be sharing a breath, their bodies almost touching. Markus felt static running down his arms, his legs, his back. As she touched his hair he would smile and reach out placing a single finger against her face. “We can stay here as long as you need.” He would whisper, having no doubt with their proximity she could hear him.

He would follow the statement with a quick movement of his head, once more placing his lips upon hers. The kiss was soft, and subtle. Gentle, and but a whisper. However, Markus would make no moves to close the gap further as he drew the kiss out, savoring what was now his.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 17th December 2019, 6:12 pm

I have died everyday waiting for you, Darling don't be afraid
    I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

As he shifted closer, her heartrate would quicken, her body growing even hotter. She realised she had to be careful, Markus was bringing out reactions she wasn't used to. As whilst it felt like it would be really, really, nice to give in to it. She wanted to take her time, explore the feelings, plus there was the matter of her inexperience. His words would deepen her smile, her eyes lighting up at the prospect of not having to leave. Just being here with him, the blissful moment they were sharing. This was all she needed, nothing else mattered. Her eyes would flutter shut as he kissed once more. She wrapped her arms around him, allowing herself to lose herself in his lips once more. Enjoying it for what it was;

Pure, and utter bliss.

---

Floral pattern luggage trailing behind her, Nessa happily skipped along the trail that lead to the Dies Irae guildhall. Finally, after what felt like far too long, she was getting to spend some time with Markus. After learning he has joined this new guild, she was surprised, after all he had left Fairy Tail in order to protect it. Which made her question why Dies Irae was so different. She hadn't heard much about the guild as of yet, except that they were a legal guild and that their primary focus was dealing with criminals. She was keen to see it, to find out what it was that lured Markus there. Amber Island was somewhere she hadn't been, but it was always exciting to travel. There was also the prospect of getting to stay with Markus for a few days, she'd seen him a few times since those days at his. But not for nearly long enough in Nessa's mind, there were certain things she'd missed. Lying next to him, talking to hours, waking up next to him. And there was the kisses, oh how she missed those. She couldn't wait to lose herself in his arms once again.

Her violet eyes grew wide as she took in the grandiose sight that was the Dies Irae guildhall, it was such an impressive building which made Fairy Tails office building feel rather humble in comparison. She scurried eagerly up the steps, making her way through the entrance into the guild hall. The first thing to catch her eye was the giant thrones that sat in the centre, so imposing yet awe-inspiring. Then there was the trophy-covered walls, covered in various trinkets, and the artefact. All of which seemed so symbolic. She stared for far longer than she intended to, before realising she needed to find Markus. Glancing around, she searched for a stray guild member. "Excuse me, do you know where I can find Markus?" She asked hopefully.

WC: 464 Nessa's WC: 5,474 New Freeform WC:  12,035

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 17th December 2019, 8:01 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 459
    Total Word Count: 7,020
    New Group Total: 12,494
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus found himself stifling a deep yawn as he stretched his back. Today was going to be a pretty good day he felt… that or he was going to be killed, he was not entirely sure which. Though he was sore, and still slightly in pain from his first heavy mission with his new guild, lost of the damage had healed remarkably well. He had a new scar on his back, and his ribs were still tender, but other than those minor issues, he felt ready to take on the world… or more… his girlfriend.

It had been quite a while since Markus and Nessa had last seen one another, sure they had gone to the festival together, and he had gotten drunk at her birthday party, an event he still barely remembered, it was not nearly enough. The fleeting moments had done nothing to lessen his want, his need for the Starlight Maiden, yet he knew… things were not the same. So much had happened since they last met, and he was not sure how he would be able to explain it all.

Markus found himself turning toward the window as a small shadow appeared. "Arinia… News I hope?" Markus would ask to the being now sitting on his window sill.

"She has arrived Markus, should I go get her?" The fairy responded in her musical tones, her voice soft and sublime. It took but a moment for her to shift into her Raven form and take off upon hearing Markus' confirmation.

With a sign Markus would look towards the present he had placed upon his bed. With a smile he would turn towards his private washroom, determined to at least per his hair back before greeting the Starlight Maiden.
    ---

It did not take long for the midnight feathered bird to find the Starlight Maiden, with a rapid surge of wings, and a couple extra flaps the bird would spin in the air stopping rather close to Nessa before transforming into a small pale fairy with raven black hair and purple fairy wings.

“Nessa’, Tis has been far too long!” The small fairy would say, a polite smile on her face. “I’m so glad you could join us here. It will do Markus some good to be in your company again.” She would add, looking the human up and down.

“I was asked to guide you to his room, if you do not mind? The Guild Hall can be quite difficult to transverse.”

The entire time she spoke the Fairy would keep a polite demeanor, and seem quite happy to see the Startlight Maiden, however she would seem almost actious to get going.

“How are you doing by the way? Fairy Tail still treating you well?”

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 18th December 2019, 3:44 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Unfortunately for Nessa, whether they were new or just hadn't met him yet, the guildmember she had spoken to didn't know who she was talking about. They shrugged her off and suggested she ask around. She was starting to panic, wondering if she'd got the directions wrong and come to the wrong place. Until a familiar fairy flutterd into site, her violet eyes lit up at the sight of Arinia. She swelled happily, "Hi Arinia, Oh it's so good to see you."  She nodded eagerly when the Fairy asked if it was okay to lead her to Markus's room, happy to have a guide. She doubted she would be able to find him room on her own. She quickly followed after Arinia, still looking around and admiring the guild whilst listening to the Fairy's questions. She glanced over as she offered her an answer.

"I'm actually doing okay, better than I was. Things have quietened down for me, somewhat. Ah yeah, Fairy Tail treats me good. My home away from home." She commented, "What about you, hows things?" She added conversationally. Half focused on the chat and half excited to be reunited with her boyfriend. She brushed down the white summery dress she was wearing, a feeble attempt to smooth out any creases.

As they arrived at the alleged room, and before Nessa rushed in hurriedly, pushing the door open, her eyes searching for him. And there he was, sat down waiting for her, as handsome as ever. "Markus." She said breathily, before she could stop herself, her fet were moving on their own, rushing towards him, practically throwing herself at him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, and burying her face in his neck. "I missed you." She whispered, enjoying the feeling of being with him once more.

WC: 300 Nessa's WC: 5,774 New Freeform WC:  12,794

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 18th December 2019, 4:30 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 491
    Total Word Count: 7,531
    New Group Total: 13,305
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

“Im so glad to hear that Nessa” The Fairy would respond kindly remembering fondly her time with Markus in Fairy Tail. She always enjoyed the other Fairies of the Guild. Even if they were of a different Tribe than her own. Spinning in the air she would respond to Nessa’s question. “Oh, I am doing good, traveling with Markus keeps me busy… even if it is sometimes scary.” She would say lightheartedly. As they got closer to his room.

Markus was relatively new to the guild, so his quarters, while solitary, were with many of the other members. The walk took them through the guildhall and to his room. As they approached the door Arinia would turn once more, “Here is his room! Don’t worry by the way, you look great!” The fairy would say before flying off to go do some of her own things, leaving Nessa and Markus alone.

---

Markus had given up on working on his appearance any more. In truth, there was not much more he could do. His hair was not matted, he had showered, and he was not even covered in blood. Which, to be fair is a far cry from how Nessa had seen him before. Infact, he was dressed pretty different from what she might be use to. Having gotten back from a Mission somewhat resently, and living at the guild hall for the first time he was actually dressed in the white, black, and red uniform of his guild.
    Though he was not currently wearing the extra bits and bobs of the suite, such as the jacket, jewelry, or insignias he was dressed in the dark red pants with black boots and a deep black undershirt.

Having just sat down Markus would look over as the door opened without even a knock. Eyes wide he would attempt to stand as Nessa rushed towards him, embracing him all at once. Without even thinking the chaos mage would pull her into his grasp, giving up on the standing position he had tried to take he would pull her onto the seat with him, setting her into his lap he would kiss her deeply.

“Nessa. I missed you as well.”
    He would say breathlessly still holding her within his arms. It was crazy, they had been apart for so long, yet such a short time. Nothing like the last time they had separated yet this time everything was different. “It has been too long, you look so beautiful.” he would say, separating from her only slightly.

If she did not move off of him, he would settle into a relaxed seating, her on his lap one of his hands upon her back, and the other within her lap. Kissing her neck once more he would pull away unable to keep from adopting a slight grin. “How have you been? Hopefully Jobs have been going well?” he would ask, hoping to make some small talk.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 28th December 2019, 4:15 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa smiled as she listened to Arinia, although something about her comment concerned Nessa. About the job being 'scary', that couldn't mean what she thought it meant. Had Markus endangered himself since their last separation? He wasn't exactly the type to care much for his own safety, nor was he particularly concerned about playing by the rules. On the other hand it was entirely possible that the fairy was just talking about the normal dangers of work. Fighting bad guys, facing monsters, there was certainly a level of 'danger' to such works and it would definitely be something one might consider scary. She decided not to pry, instead she would wait to confirm with Markus herself.

As was to be expected of Markus's, his response to her act of bursting into his room and throwing herself it was nothing short of smooth. He easily swept her up into arms so that in a matter of moments, she was resting on his lap, curled up against him. As his lips met hers, her eyes would close and she would reciprocate the kiss with equal enthusiasm. Relishing the feel of his kisses, so quickly she would find her body reacting to him almost instinctively, not wanting the kiss to end. But alas it did, he would pull away, offering her a sweet greeting quickly followed by a compliment that made her flush a little, glancing away coyly for a moment. Usually being called beautiful was something she glazed over, not really believing it, but hearing it from Markus had so much more of an effect on her.

She felt him lean back into his seat, she squirmed slightly as he kissed her neck, the soft ticklish sensation sending tingles throughout her. As he spoke, her eyes rose to meet his. "Work has been you know, same old, same old. It's been good but better now I'm here. Speaking of which, Dies Irae huh? I wasn't expecting that." She remarked, glancing around his room. "What made you join?" She asked in a curious tone. After her last conversation, she'd just gotten the impression that he wasn't interested in being a part of guilds, that it didn't suit him. That it was too dangerous. Yet here he was, wearing the uniform. Which, admittedly, looked great on him. Albeit a bit surprising to see him in.

WC: 392 Nessa's WC: 6,166 New Freeform WC:  13,697

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 31st December 2019, 1:33 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 246
    Total Word Count: 7,777
    New Group Total: 13,943
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus would take a deep breath as they separated, his heart was already pounding and they had just been reunited… Markus would look deep into her eyes, a smirk upon his face as she turned way, her face flushed with his complement. It was one of the things Markus loved watching in the woman, seeing her small reactions to such praise. It was strange, the way she would respond to such as simple truth. Then again, people were always strange when it came to praise, and Markus was never one to understand people’s emotions so he would drop it, marking it as a personality quirk he loved.

As she would lean back, still within his lap Markus would look into her eyes as she spoke, listening intently… until the topic changed so suddenly to one, he wanted to avoid… This time it was his turn to look away. “Oh, you know. Just had to go where my path took me. For now, I guess that means Dies Irae…” He would say evasively. Leaning down he would press his forehead to hers. “How is Sebastian doing? What about your father?” He would ask with a slight smile, hoping to delay the conversation just a bit longer. as he took her hands into his own, placing his lips upon her fingers. He truly was curious how the others were doing, he knew Arinia missed her friends greatly and he had promised to find time for her to visit.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 16th January 2020, 4:17 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

The answer he gave her wasn't what she'd expected, although she knew that Markus wasn't one for divulging in excessively long tales with unnecessary details. She had expected perhaps a little more than the answer he gave, her violet eyes scanned his face with uncertainty, wondering if there was perhaps a reason as to why he had simplified it so much, was he being elusive? She found seeds of doubt growing in her mind and before she could filter herself, they were passing through her lips. "Your path just... lead you here?" Her tone was confused, laced with slight concern. She had hoped that there was enough progression in their dynamic that they wouldn't hide anything from each other. The very idea that Markus had something to hide, something that he didn't want to share with her was rather unsettling to the Starlight Maiden.

She would smile softly as his question, "They're good, father's working on his contract with the wineries to getting Vulcan Rum on the shelves hopefully within the new year, it has been certified now that it's potency has been diluted somewhat, thank goodness." She said with an amused grin, remembering how inebriated he had gotten at her birthday. A state she wasn't quite ready to let him live down. As he began to kiss her fingers, for a brief moment her finger become slightly fuzzy as she lost track of her thoughts. His affection distracting her momentarily, she gulped slightly as she eyed his lips. A part of her wanted nothing more than to stop talking and just let him kiss away at her, but somehow her conscience was keeping intact enough to prevent herself from giving in. She squirmed slightly before pulling herself together enough to return to what it was she wanted to talk about. "Okay so, what's it like then? Dies Irae? I meant to ask Johann back during my birthday but he was in such a state that I never got the chance." She has been curious about the guild, although she had not had enough free-time to really read up on his goals and functionality. The guild kept her busy, plus there was organizing all the new furniture that was being prepared to go into her new house. The Starlight Maiden hardly had any times for news, or gossip.

WC: 389 Nessa's WC: 6,555 New Freeform WC: 14,332

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 16th January 2020, 5:17 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 371
    Total Word Count: 8,148
    New Group Total: 14,703
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus would watch her carefully as she spoke again, she could hear something in her voice. It was obvious she was unsure with his reply. Something he certainly should have expected, but never the less was not prepared for. As she spoke her voice was quiet, but unsettled. She would repeat what he said, a questioning tone to her voice, asking about his ‘path’. Markus knew he could not avoid the conversation much longer, at least… not without truly trying to deceive her. Which was something he loathed to do.

As she spoke again, she would turn to answering his questions, mentioning the dreaded confounding drink that had diluted Markus’ senses on her birthday. The chaos mage would visibly cringe, his eyes closing as she spoke with an amusing tone. He knew he would never live that night down, and had almost told her then and there just to avoid the teasing. Though he bit his toung and responder with a curt “Thank Goodness.” A slight curve to his lips, and the hint of color upon his pale cheeks.

Markus would feel her squirm while sitting on him, and for the briefest of moments would contemplate pushing forward. There was something enjoyable about seeing her reactions to him, her smile, her heated breath. Yet. He knew. He couldn’t. Not tell she knew the truth. With a sign he would listen as she returned the conversation to Dies Irae. Her voice curious. Interested.

“Honestly. I enjoy the guild." Markus would start out. “They have less limitations than I expected, and I am able to… hunt… without worry. Much of their… killing… is legal.” Markus would say, trying to find the right words. He did not want to lie to her, so he decided to be honest. “Most of what we do is hunt dark mages, undesirables, and criminals. It… works… for me.” Markus would add, now holding her carefully, unsure if anything he says will cause her to explode. He was sure… if nothing else… what was said next would get a reaction.

“In addition to that… Johann got me out of some… trouble…” He would add, hesitantly. “In fact. Joining Dies Irae was not my plan, but part of the agreement Serilda made to release me from Rune Knight custody…”

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 19th January 2020, 11:57 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa enjoyed his reaction to her teasing, there weren't a lot of things that could make Markus reaction in any such way. so to think that she of all people might be able to do such, was sort of exciting. Especially considering out of the coupling itself, Markus was essentially the dominant one out of the two, always influenced her so much. So the prospect of the shoe being occasional on the other foot was indeed quite fun for the Starlight Maiden. As the conversation moved back to her partner's newly assigned guild, her eyes appeared hopeful at first as she listening to him describe Dies Irae; full of keen intrigue and genuine curiosity.  Although as he looked at her, he would undoubtedly watch them widen at his admission. It was legal to kill here. She swallowed, trying to contain her reactions until he had finished explaining things to her.

There was at least more to it than just murder was okay, hunting dark mages and eradicating only evil that was a little less jarring. She didn't necessarily agree with it, but she'd come to terms a while back that things were not black and white. "I see." She said simply, not really sure what to say on top of that. She knew this about Markus, the darkness in him, his way of doing things. She'd grown to love him in spite of this,  but that didn't mean she was at ease knowing that death was still such an integral part of his life. Her quiet would allow him to add more to his new, mentioning their mutual friend although not in the way she'd expected. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of trouble, and by the time he'd finish his sentence, her eyes would draw closed. Anger, confusion, worry. All of this would flood her, like one unpleasant concoction of emotion. She took a breath, eyes opening, upset glistening within them. But she stayed calm, for him, she wanted to know more first.

"You were arrested?" She asked softly, "What happened Markus? Are you okay?" Even though she was displeased but what he had told her, her fingers would cling to him slightly tighter. As though for fear that he would disappear, one of her biggest worries brought to life in a matter of moments. Whilst she had come to accept this side of him, she had dismayed over the legalities of his nature. Her fear of the consequences of his lifestyle suddenly all too real, along with her panic that this might cause her to lose him. That they would tear him away from her and there would be nothing she could do about it. Afterall all, there was a price for life, and if you took it, then something had to be paid.

WC: 467 Nessa's WC: 7,022 New Freeform WC: 15,170

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 30th January 2020, 4:45 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 645
    Total Word Count: 8,793
    New Group Total: 15,815
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

The chaos mage would speak with bated breath, and listen with an acute ear. He would pay attention to her tone, while watching her eyes. In truth, he had no idea how she would respond to such things, or what her thoughts would be. Sure, that night they had agreed to be with one another, and given their love to the other, yet they had yet to be truly tested. Markus would always wonder if their differences would make a rift between them. He already knew they completely disagreed on how to handle certain situations, and knew it was only a matter of time before that came up.

With her first comment he already knew this was not going to be easy. Two words, said simply and without much content yet full of everything he knew to expect. She was a being of light, of goodness, and of understanding. But she was also a Wizard Saint, and Ace, and much more. She knew both sides of this world. She was quite however which was enough for him to continue, finish telling her what he wanted to. Truthfully, he did not regret his actions. Despite the Rift it might have caused between the Chaos mage and his friends in the Rune Knights. It had not been a pretty sight, Markus under the chaotic influence of his magic had grown erratic, and angry so much so that he actually ended up fighting the other two mages.

Markus would close his eyes, briefly remembering their confrontation, and his time within the cell, and the darkness he was in before opening them again and giving Nessa a small smile. The barest hint of emotion the Chaos mage could muster. He had said his part, and had been able to listen to her. She asked quick questions. All three of them important, and all three of them hard enough to answer in their own right. He would sigh into her arms as she grabbed him tightly. He was not sure why she would do such a thing, if anything surely, she would want to get away from him.

Taking a deep breath Markus would speak again. “Yes…” He would start then hesitate. “I was arrested by Mythal and Serilda once they found me. I am guessing the found…. Well… it doesn’t matter.” He would stop, knowing exactly how Aporia had left that room… he wanted to keep Nessa from knowing certain gory details. “There was a small fight, and I ended up in Runeknight custody for a little bit.” Honestly, Markus did not even know how long he was in custody, though it had given him enough time to regain control of his magic, and mind.

“I’m… yeah… I think so.” He would say not sure how honest be was being, unable to look her in the eye for fear that certain truths might be released. Honestly, he had no idea how he was doing. He was glad to be with her again, but he had come to learn something. His magic it seemed was more dangerous than he had known. Ever sense he had released the Seal of Chaos he would notice himself slipping, at times. His resolve, his emotions, his being. At times he would lose it all, and allow his magic to rule. Chaos… Markus would shake his head, thinking about how long it had been since he spoke to the Primordial Being.

“Yes.” Markus would say, looking again into her eyes after a couple moments. This time his resolve having returned. “I am doing better. Honestly… I was being reckless. I was trying to find… William Eldridge.” Markus would say, using his fathers real name unable to call him by what he was. “After our job in Belam.. I realized I have to do something about what he is… what they… are doing.” Markus would say.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 31st January 2020, 8:35 am

Nessa Cordelia Lux

As he explained to her the events that had led to him joining Dies Irae, the Starlight Maiden felt quite conflicted. There was so many emotions that rolled over in those moments, concern for his well-being, anger that he had been arrested in the first place, relief that it had been Mythal and Serilda who had done so. Knowing that their friends had been there to handle matters made it seemed less troublesome, but only fractionally.

Still as he continued, she could tell one thing. There was regret, inkling under his words. Whatever had transpired for her chaos-infused boyfriend, it had not been how he'd hoped things would progress. There were some things beyond his control, she knew this. She knew better than to push him away, she wanted him to feel accepted. She relaxed her grip on him, and instead leaned in closer. Her arms wrapping themselves round his neck in a loose embrace, saying nothing as she continued to listen. His admittance of recklessness eased her anger significantly, she would've been more bothered if he didn't acknowledge this part of his actions. But if he knew he could've acted better, than at least there was that.

Her eyes widened at the name he mentioned, her gaze boring into him. William Eldridge. She only knew one member of his family, words come to her mind. Words he had spoke to her that night in Bellum. 'Nessa… My father is vindictive, and powerful.' Was this who he was talking about? She gulped, recalling the dangerous venture they had taken to free the slaves of his family. "You went after him alone?" She asked, not giving the title to the man of which they we're referring to. She sighed, feeling she had a better understanding of the situation now. It wasn't black and white, Markus hadn't just done something reckless and got himself arrested. There was more to it than that, which was likely why he'd been brought here. To Dies Irae, where from the sound of it, one was able to deliver the 'final' justice to dark mages without consequence. As much as she didn't like enabling such a side of him, she had to acknowledge that maybe this was the best place for him after all.

"I won't lie and say this pleases me, because it doesn't. But, that being said, I get it. Just Markus please proceed with caution, if something happened to you... I don't know what I'd do." Her words were weakly spoken, the thought of losing him too painful to even fathom. She had finally embraced her love for him, and doing so had opened the doors to a happiness she did not think possible. It had helped her more than he knew, all the scars left behind from them seemed to sting a little less this days. She straightened up, trying to push away such dark thoughts, her eyes alight with a small fire. "And, heaven forbid you ever get arrested again, you WILL call me Mister. I know you don't carry an iLac but everyone else bloody does!" She snapped, despite the slight flicker of anger, a small smile crept onto her lips. She leaned forward and gave him a soft peck on the lips, to reassure him things were ok. "Jerk." She added , although her tone held too much warmth to really pull off the insult.

WC: 565 Nessa's WC: 7,587 New Freeform WC: 16,380

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 19th February 2020, 10:27 am

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 563
    Total Word Count: 9,356
    New Group Total: 16,943‬
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus would hold her tight as he talked, unwilling to let her go, but fully certain she would be ashamed, or even appalled by what he had said. Surely, she would let him go shortly… However, suddenly she would feel her tighten around him. The first words out of her mouth were asking about ‘him’ the man Markus had gone after. The man neither of them could seem to put a title to. Markus know she would have some idea as to what he was capable of. The job they had done at the Eldridge Estate would have been illuminating. She had not met the man, but she had met Markus’ sister. A woman who had changed so much from the jovial, and happy girl Markus once know. Her voice however was what was most strange to him. It was a curious, and slightly sad, but he heard nothing that he expected. Emotion it seemed was still quite a bit different than what he expected, and he was slowly learning that there was no logical way to think about emotion, and truly expectation should be thrown out. Taking a deep breath, the chaos mage would prepare for what she was to say next.

The pain in her voice served only to cause him to tighten his hold on her, and to hold her for a moment while he contemplated. Markus had always had a reckless disregard to his own safety, and even his life. In the end, for the longest time, he did not care. Suddenly, to find he had something to live for. It was… shocking. “I understand…” He would say quietly. “I will be more careful…. After all, … I have something to live for…” Markus would say the words quietly while looking away. He was not use to laying his thoughts out, being so bare. Yet, here he was. When she spoke again, Markus would feel her straiten into his lap. Looking over he would see that her eyes changed, and even what looked like a small smile to accompany her angry words. He hatted the little iLac devices everyone seemed to carry now. They proved to be annoying, and such a bother. What if it was to go off while he was skulking about, or fighting a monster. Besides. He spent a large amount of his time in other Realms. Surely there was no service in the Void. Though, for some reason, Markus knew those arguments would not sit in her court.

“Fine. I promise. Next time I get arrested, I will call you.” Markus said with a small smile of his own, happy she asked him to promise something he could deliver. After all, if she was to ask that he promise to never get arrested again, he would probably be unable to keep it. The final word which came from her caused him to grin slyly as she gave him a quick kiss. Somehow, all the tension was gone. And her insult was more humorous, than insulting.

“Jerk eh?” Markus would kiss her again. “Really?” Another kiss. “Surely not.” He would pull her closer, closing their gap while kissing her jawline. The kisses were fast, quick, without true depth but they were genuine, and passionate. “Take it back.” He would whisper directly into her ear as he kissed a spot upon her neck directly below it.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 20th February 2020, 6:26 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Despite all her frustrations with the situation, his words were reassuring, And she would hope that maybe he was implying what she hoped he was. That his something to live for was in fact, the Starlight Maiden herself, despite wanting to be humble, even a pure girl such as herself couldn't help such greedy desires. The tension that had been there moments ago dissolved, allowing the feelings of warmth to return. She was so happy just to be in his company again, and she didn't want this conversation to ruin that.

Her insult cause him to grin, his delicious smile causing her insides to twinge happily. She loved it when Markus smiled, he was just so handsome and alluring, she couldn't get enough of it. Sometimes she couldn't believe she was dating someone as attractive as him, she didn't doubt that she was acceptable looking herself, but Markus was just so scrummy. He would repeat the insult back at her, his tone amused and teasing. He kissed her once, then twice. His hands pulling her in, closing the distance as he began to litter her jaw with kisses. Heat immediately flushed through the girl, she closed her eyes enjoying the affection. The words he whispered to her, ordering her to retract the dig as he worked his lips against her neck. She knew what he was doing, his kisses were a sure-fire means of methodically of weakening the woman's composure. Nessa knew full well what kind of reaction might ensue should she bait the chaos mage, and yet somehow she just couldn't help herself. She just had to bite back.

Her violet eyes opened, a grin creeping across her own lips as somehow she pooled together enough courage to challenge him. "No, I don't think I will." She said firmly, one of the hands wrapped around him rising up to play with his hair. "You'll have to make me." She pulled back to meet his gaze, her eyes daring him, her brow arched in a somewhat cocky manner. Eying his expression as she eagerly awaited his next move.

WC: 345 Nessa's WC: 7,932 New Freeform WC: 17,288

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 20th February 2020, 6:55 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 464
    Total Word Count: 9,820
    New Group Total: 17,752
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus could feel the warmth of her body as it pressed tightly against him. The heat radiating from her neck would tickle his lips. Her hair would caress his nose. He could feel her hands, as they lay upon him, and feel her heightened breath as it came in and out of her lips. Somehow the tension between them was gone. All that was left was them, each other, together. Markus was happy, he would come to realize, and as foreign as that concept was to him… he enjoyed it. Giving her another kiss upon her neck he would smile into the crevasse of her shoulder as her voice rang out. He was certain she would give in.

Yet.. somehow. The words he heard did not make sense. Her voice was firm, almost… teasing as he felt her hands wrap into his hair. As she pulled back, she would issue a challenge. Her eyes alight, daring, cocky even. Markus’ own eyes would darken, not angrily, or even disappointed. The look was something only Markus could pull off. As his eyes darkened, they seemed to challenge back, one eyebrow raising in a questioning manor. His competitive nature would ring, prepared to win.

“Really… I seem to remember the last time you took that tone with me.”
    Markus’ hand would caress her chin, before a single finger would touch her, the lightest touch Markus could manage. Slowly he would move his finger down from her chin to her neck. His finger would linger over her voicebox, questioning, his eyes would not leave hers as it continued downwards over her chest. Though he would not touch her intimately, the light caress would barely even press the edges of her clothing as, without any delay he passed to her solerplex, and then her stomach. Although he felt like time was slowing down, his cocky and assured half smile would appear. “Are you sure you want to try again.” He would whisper. As his hand continued its path downwards he would once more lean forward, kissing the crock between her collar and her neck deeply.

“Take it back.” He would growl. Before suddenly lifting her into the air, pulling her to him. With a swift movement he would then take her to his bed and set her down kissing her deeply before taking a breath of air. His hand would move pressing forcefully, now upon her bare thigh. The same spot it had been when she tried to take the papers from him. The same spot it was that started, truly, their entire journey. He wondered if she was going to play this time as his hand started its path upwards, now touching bare skin.

His teeth would scrape her skin as he spoke into her neck. “Last chance.”

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 20th February 2020, 7:25 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

And of course, her behaviour had earned the reaction she had so desired. As his darkened eyes bore into her as though looking deep into her being. She felt a thrilling sensation run through her body as he spoke, his delicate finger beginning its slow journey from her chin downwards. Taunting her with its feather-like touch, she held his gaze, although it wasn’t easy. Every fibre of her being wanted to quiver under his teasing, to whimper  and buckle. But she resisted, because there was a deeper need, something that had been lingering in the  woman for quite some time now, the want to explore and to push him further.

And then his was kissing her once more, his demanding words growling for her submission. She said nothing, allowing him to take her into the air and carry her from the living room. As he set her down on the bed and his lips met her, she would reciprocate the kiss with equally passionate vigour. His hand had found its way to his thigh bow and was pushing upwards, her body would tingle with anticipation, as she began to imagine that if she didn’t put a stop to it, where it’s journey may end. As he spoke once more, his lips at her neck, she would close her eyes for a moment. Trying to find the words in this cataclysm of emotions and sensations, she was nervous, incredibly so. Her inexperienced self made her uncertain of what could come from this, yet there was greater emotions that overstepped any uncertainty she had. She squirmed underneath him, but made no attempt to stop his actions. Instead her hands would find themselves travelling up his arms, exploring the muscles hidden under fabric.

Her eyes opened, alight with trepidation and desire. She answered him finally, ”Not this time, Markus.” She breathed, her tone challenging him further, ”Do your worst.”

WC: 317 Nessa's WC: 8,248 New Freeform WC: 18,069

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 20th February 2020, 7:50 pm

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 415
    Total Word Count: 10,235
    New Group Total: 18,484
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus would press up against her, one of his legs would move to separate hers, and his hand would caress the inside of her thighs tightly. As they kissed Markus could feel her fever, her desire, her passion, and it spurred him to heights he did not even expect. As they separated again, and as he moved he would look into her eyes. And see the desire. And he knew, he had won. Even if she did not know it yet. As she spoke up, challenging him further he would only nod and lean in to kiss her again. This time softly, his teeth would take her bottom lip and nibble gently and his hand would start to move, as the cloth of her skirt moved out of the way he would speak.

“If you are certain.” He would whisper into her ear. As his hand moved slowly, agonizingly slowly, inch by inch. His other hand would get busy. He would one more kiss her chin, then her neck. As his hand moved one of the straps upon her shoulder he would kiss the exposed skin, then move farther down. Kissing just above where her garment hid what remained. He would pause. His lips upon her skin, his dark eyes looking up into her lavender irises and he would not move, a questioning look upon his brow.

Without saying a word he would wait, moving the hand at her leg is small circles, and keeping his lips to her skin until she would give him some kind of confirmation. A nod, his name, anything that would escape her lips telling him this is what she wanted would be enough. Only once he got that, did he continue.

His hand would move the garment farther down, uncovering more of her, but leaving her true modesty intact as he slowly kissed what was exposed. His other hand would move higher, closer to the core of her desire. Then. Finally, when he was just about there, his hand upon her. He would stop. His hand would hover, leaving but the barest traces of a touch. His lips, now upon the top of her chest would also pause as they pulled away.

Markus would look up at her, an almost evil grin upon his face. “Well then. A guess a Jerk would not give you what you wanted.” He would say teasingly. “Take it back.” His tone was stern, demanding, and absolute. He would only continue on one condition.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 23rd February 2020, 7:38 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Her heart would race with excitement, her head rolling back into his sheets as he continued to pepper her skin with kisses. Her breathing growing heavy as his soft touch proceeded to tease her causing soft ticklish sensations against her inner thigh. Her evergrowing need for more escalating with each passing moment, unable to get enough of him. It just felt so good, to have him this way, his movements were so sure, so confident. Every action of his sent electricity running through her, her mind fogging over, consumed nothing but what she was experiencing in these moments. He would pause, earning a frustrated whine from the girl, "Markus...please." She would moan, her delicate voice little more than a whisper, squirming beneath him. She knew in these moments that this is what she had wanted, to be intimate with him, to explore what the depths of what that intimacy meant. And to discover the feelings and sensations it would provide.

And just like that, as his fingers teasing would just about reach the point of her desire, he would stop. His words cutting through the moment in the most mischievous manner. She glanced down at him sharply, shocked at his remark. Her violet eyes looked down at him with a mixture of uncertainty and need. "Markus..." She whined, reaching up she covered her face with her hands. She wanted this, she wanted it so much, but to be at his utter submission this way. It was embarrassing for a girl as pure as herself. It made it hard to meet his gaze because relenting to him meant she was basically telling him she wanted to do this, something she'd hoped to avoid having to reveal to him so directly. She needed to say something before she lost her nerve. "I...take it back." She whispered quietly beneath her palms, her body trembling with growing anxiousness.

WC: 315 Nessa's WC: 8,563 New Freeform WC: 18,799

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 25th February 2020, 10:42 am

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 353
    Total Word Count: 10,588
    New Group Total: 19,151
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

Markus would cock his head and raise his eyebrow as his name escaped her lips. It was so soft, so quiet, but full of need. As her hands came up to cover her face Markus’ eyes would soften and a small smile would pierce the teasing demeaner that had appeared upon his face.  The Truth is, Markus did everything for a reason. Even, it seemed, making love. He had of course known Nessa was inexperienced long before this moment, however he had come to suspect that there was a part of her that was ashamed of her desire. Even scared of it. He of course knew bits and pieces about Nessa’s story involving the man named Rex, and Markus had no doubt that the man had played a heavy tole in Nessa’s current opinions, actions, and psyche.

Pulling himself up, Markus would pull her hands into his own. As she whispered what he wished to hear. Truthfully, although Markus loved to win, and this was certainly that at this moment that was the farthest thing from his mind. More than anything, she had admitted her desire, to him, and to herself. Which, as far as Markus was concerned was an important step. Did he manipulate her to do it? Most certainly, but he felt in the end, perhaps, it would be for the best.

With a small movement Markus would pull her hands up to his lips and give another kiss looking into her face, before once more leaning her back his body now over her. “Nessa… It is okay. To feel want. To Desire. To Need.” Markus would whisper as his hands touched her body again. He would start slowly as he continued from where he left off. “It is okay, to be embarrassed, and unsure, and inexperienced.” He would add as he kissed her softly. His hand would play with the hem of her dress. “Just tell me, when you want to pause okay?” He would ask her his face mere inches from her own.

He would then lean back upon his knees and pull of his shirt, a soft smile upon his face. With that done, Markus would get to work making sure Nessa did not regret her decision to trust him in such a way.

FTB

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 27th February 2020, 6:09 pm

Nessa Cordelia Lux

Nessa climbed off of Markus's bed, wearing little more than her lacey white underwear. She knelt down, reaching for the satchel, she would pull out a fresh lavender nightie. Dropping the bag down, she would pull the nightie over herself, wiggling her hips as she ran her fingers over it. She would also pull out a silky bedroom robe, draping it over herself. "There, at least one of us is dressed for the when the food gets here." She remarked, striding back over to where he lay. She climbed back onto the bed, crouching over him,"Not that I think they'd be especially disgruntled in your current state of dress, I know I'm not." She said playfully, before leaning down to kiss him once more.

Since the beginning of their discussion, Nessa was feeling significantly better. She had endured several incredibly hours under the care of her boyfriend's talented touch. He had not failed to deliver unto her new and unbelievable experiences. He had been gentle but showed no hesitancy in his work. She had endured so many new sensations and experienced a day she would never forget. On top off everything, she felt closer to him than ever. He had done wonders to ease her anxiety, and make her feel comfortable so that she could enjoy the experience fully. It made her excited for the future and looked forward to all the wonderful things they would hopefully experience together. There were still certain boxes unticked, ones that Markus was gentlemanly enough to ease her toward slowly. After several tender kisses, she pulled away, looking down at him with a warm smile. "So... think we'll have time to explore Amber island tomorrow? I saw some shops on my way in that look like they're in dire need of my exploration." She said wiggling her eyebrows at him, teasing him with the idea of having to suffer as his girlfriend ravaged the local boutiques.

WC: 322 Nessa's WC: 8,885 New Freeform WC: 19,473

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Character Sheet

Post by MarkusEldridge 2nd March 2020, 11:30 am

Markus Eldridge

Word Count: 384
    Total Word Count: 10,972
    New Group Total: 19,857
    Notes:

Markus Eldridge

The chaos mage made no attempts to hide his watching of the starlight maiden as she climbed out of his bed. She was dressed in beautiful lacey underwear, and as she stood, knelling down to grab a nighty he would shake his head at how breathtakingly gorgeous the woman in front of him was.  As she draped the bedroom robe over her body and spoke up about the food they had order the chaos mage would grin slightly, a grin which would only widen as she crouched over him speaking once more, and giving him kiss.

He would return the kiss with a passionate vigor before speaking up. “Oh, It is probably a good think you got dressed. You might just give the poor delivery boy a heart attack, with the way you look.” The chaos mage would whisper playing with the opening of her robes, right around her chest. Markus had spent far longer than he had intended making sure Nessa had thoroughly enjoyed her first time being… touched. And, he had come to learn, he had enjoyed every second of it. Yet, despite the multiple hours that had been spent together in such a way, Markus was still having trouble keeping from touching her. Though, he did hold back.

As she spoke up again Markus would cock his head to his question. Truth be told… Markus hadn’t even explored the island much himself. Let alone given any thought into what Nessa and him would do while she stayed with the chaos mage. Honestly, if he was not out on a job, he was in his room, or exploring the void. Very little time had been spent on pleasure recently. “Sure.” The chaos mage would say looking towards his window, not even thinking about what ‘shopping’ with his girlfriend would entail. “I am sure there is plenty to do, and you’ll find a lot of things you like.” The chaos mage said giving her a small peck upon her lips. “Though, if I get too bored, you’ll have to make it up to me.” He added while leaning back and putting an arm behind his head. His state of undress displayed, quite accidentally, as his stretched his body.

“I wonder how much longer they will be?” he would ask, glancing towards the door.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:22 pm