Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting Bunny

BunnyBunny
    BunnyBunny

Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Meeting Bunny

Post by BunnyBunny 10th February 2019, 1:14 pm

Astrid, or Bunny as she had been called, sat quietly in the corner of her new Guild Hall. She wasn't talking to anyone, nor did she plan to start.

Maybe though, she hoped someone would talk to her. The person didn't have to be of good moral compass. They just had to talk to her. She would do anything they wanted in return. After all her friends were her family, and her family was her bond.

Yes, at a dark guild, this was probably the start of something bad.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Meeting Bunny

Post by Godlike Frederik 11th February 2019, 5:34 am

The guild hall was as intimidating as ever, not only the decoration and architecture were intimidating, but the mages of Nightmare were looking equally bad. Soldiers armed to the teeth with weaponry hung around the hall, some loudly bragging about their latest escapades. Others were showing their newest plunder and some were testing their strength against each other. Definitely a lot of male bravado among the more common rabble in the guild.
    However, between these people, there were also the higher ranked members of the guild, powerful mages who always try to climb higher in the guild's hierarchy. One of these mages was Dahau, who was sitting in a corner along with his two large houndlike creatures, the Garm, and some skull wearing soldiers. Remnants from an older guild but now part of the fiendishly Nightmare since they were assimilated. They often sat together, most of the soldiers did, they did tend to stick with their own squadrons.

As always Dahau was rather bored, the guild hall despite its many mages didn't hold any challenge for him. Currently, the only pleasure he found was in venturing out on jobs and finding powerful enemies to fight, or on some occasions the just basic destruction of simple villages. In fact Dahau was so bored that right now he even wished for Baird being around, though annoying from time to time, even Dahau had to admit that man does bring with him his own entertainment. Hell, he could even go for the constant bickering between Baird and Yuissai.
    'Ugh, maybe I should just pick a fight with one of the mages!' he said out loud. Those who heard Dahau's words instantly turned their heads the other way, knowing that they really didn't want to end up on the other side of the dark mage's wrath. So he looked around the hall, however, there was no one around that peeked his interest, or so he thought. As he scanned the room he suddenly saw a new face sitting across the room, she stood a little bit out, she wasn't wearing a military uniform which suggested she wasn't one of the soldiers, in fact she seemed to be a little out of place here. 'My my, what do we have here' said Dahau to himself.

He stood up from his chair and with firm steps, he walked up towards the bunny girl. Compared to her he appeared to be some fierce and relentless warrior. His entire appearance basically screamed war. Clad in battle armor and with a long cloak dragging behind him. He was also quite tall, easily towering above the young girl and basically casting a shadow upon her. 'Aren't you the peculiar one' he said while he grabbed onto one of her ears. It was rather soft, as it probably was supposed to be. 'I am guessing you are new here!' he said with a stern voice while he continued pulling at one of the bunny girl's ears. He was pulling rather forcefull, but not enough that it would actually hurt.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

BunnyBunny
    BunnyBunny

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BunnyBunny 11th February 2019, 6:20 am

She didn't seem intimidated by the man. No, she wasn't intimidated. More intrigued. 'Why is he touching my ears? Hasn't he realized they're fakes by now?' She thought. 'Well, if he thinks they're real, I won't ruin his fun yet.'

She looked up at him, her face a bit red. "Excuse me, sir?" She started. "Why are you pulling on my ears?" She twirled her staff in her hands, tracing the engravings with her fingers.
    Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Curse
    Experience : 14,967

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Defense magic
    Second Skill: Offense magic
    Third Skill: Locked

Post by Grim Reaper 11th February 2019, 6:48 am

Words written: #364
    Total written: #364
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    _____Most days Alexandra could keep the voices to a hushed tone, sadly as her heels clicked the voices raged without mercy inside her skull. The thousands of damned souls, the voices of chaos, the pleas of mercy, none shed a shard for the woman's sanity as her mind was left at the orchestral discord she sought to inflict on the world. Nebula green eyes glowing behind the mess of blood red hair as Alexandra looked to find the starting point.

_____It was soon after such she found discord was already weaving it's own little webs without her helping hand. The male who tugged on the ears of another member, the words traded between them did not seem nearly as interesting to the reaper as the air coming off the man. He reeked of death, even if he tried to hide it One former mass murderer before her slumber could tell another one of that special breed. The other seemed vastly out of place and befitting of the true viewing as a maggot.

"Thou reeks the beloved scent of agony and death..."

_____While her words would likely have no effect on the man or most the members in the area it was clear she was spell speaking with her low venomous hum in her tone. The voices going quiet as their vessel worked her magic, waiting on held breaths for discord to rapture the peace. Stopping a few feet from the man as she smiled behind her hair, the glow in her eyes giving off nothing but magic and primal feeling as she did what was only normal to spark conflict.

____Frame moving to one of the man's fellow members, carefully leaning to his ear to whisper lies and false tales within her magic words before stepping away to the next, a gentle shove into another figure and more whispered words before her own little flame spread like wild fire as members of Dahau's group began an internal skirmish over a number of things and Alexandra simply walked back to the man smiling.

"thou's group is easy to incite conflict within, should one assume you are a poor leader who uses violence to keep order?~"
    Chaos' Vessel

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Time this world saw what a REAL monster was..."
    Charater | Magic 1 | Magic 2 | Magic 3 | Trackers | Linage
    3.5 of 6 Exp Doublers remaining
    2 of 2 Extra Exp Doublers remaining.
    In progress missions: 1,2,3|4|5|6
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 11th February 2019, 10:51 am

'Just checking if they are real or not' replied Dahau 'You know, it's not smart to stand out in a place such as this. Especially a frail girl as yourself is easy pickings, especially in a room full with -'
    Before Dahau could even finish the very sentence he was speaking his senses picked up something peculiar. A sudden peak of magical power coming from right behind him, it was dim but it was there. Apparently, he wasn't the only one with a neck for hiding your true power. Dahau turned around to face the very person who dared to play her tricks on him and was about to call her out. But his attention got pulled right away, from the other side of the room, the very corner he was sitting before. His own men were at each other's throats. A loud turmoil of insults and fists started to spread around the room, it was as if Dahau was witnessing some sort of rapid infection. One of his own men got pushed into an entire different table, pushing over their drinks and immediately drawing in a new group. And so it went on, even his beloved Garm had started growling.

Erupting from the chaos was this woman, with gray skin, ruby red hair and a chesire smile. As devious as she was, she taunted the mad man. Dahau, looked at her, at first glance she didn't look like much, however, she had already proved otherwise. Honestly, Dahau didn't know if he should be mad or impressed, either way, he had to admit, this girl got guts.
    'Your doing I assume?' inquired Dahau rather annoyed, not that he really needed an answer 'When I feel like it I may... but overall I instill fear!'

In that very moment, an explosion of magical pressure was to be felt in the entire hall, as Dahau stopped masking his magical presence and let it ooze out of him. Like a tsunami it engulfed every mediocre member, the sheer force of this power pressed most of them against the ground. Those strong enough held their ground, but seized every action and just glared towards the war machine, trying to anticipate what he will do next. Not that they could see much, by now Dahau's magical powers were swirling around him like a vortex, within the midst a dark silhouette that barely resembled the man from before. Only two crimson eyes, piercing through the veil of magic.
    Then before anyone knew it, it was over, the magic traced back towards Dahau and the room was left with nothing but silence. Trembling the weaker members crawled back up, while others slowly went back to their previous engagement, while carefully tracing Dahau from the corner of their eyes. The infighting from before was gone.

Afterward, Dahau turned towards the redhead and made sure he stood right before her. His face, however, wasn't filled with wrath, but instead had a conceited look. He reached for her hair, and trailed one of her red locks with his right hand. 'You know' he said after a mere moment 'I could do well with someone like you among my ranks'

BunnyBunny
    BunnyBunny

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BunnyBunny 11th February 2019, 11:18 am

Bunny was Very intrigued now. Growing up, she had only heard of such great power. Seeing it in front of her, in the form of this man, she was almost excited by that strength. She felt there was a good chance the woman had great power too.

Bunny knew there was a good chance this was an all or nothing kind of idea. She wanted to prove she could use her song magic to be a valuable member of the guild too.

"I might look frail... But I can hold my own against the other members with my magic!!" She said hold her spear a bit higher. Her face was still a bit red, showing that she was not completely confident.
    Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Grim Reaper 11th February 2019, 6:14 pm

Words written: #236
    Total written: #500
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    _____Alexandra had no interest in serving anyone besides her majesty and the gull the man had to speak of such turned her musing smile to that of anger. Glowing eyes behind her hair shifting to show her displeasure as she moved to lift her bangs to show her expression before she smiled. A slow hand moving to Dahau's chin as she moved her index along it before poking his nose and pushing it. Her focus moving to the other woman who dared say she could hold her own against any others. Eyes flaring green as she stepped up to the other woman.

"KNEEL!"

_____Her spell speak directed only towards the woman in question, Alexandra's right hand pointing downward as the girl likely would feel her entire body getting caught in a dark hold and throwing her down to kneel before the woman. The glow in her eyes hostile as she moved to rest her boot on the girl's head and drive her down more until she was laying on the ground before her if she had nothing to stop mind control or control magics. Turing her heel some as she looked down in disgust at the woman.

"Maggots are best kept crushed the moment you notice them. Would you not agree?~"

_____The woman would feel the urge to agree as the woman kept driving her heel to her head. Alexandra was the type to control others, the type to have them move to her play and since the woman thought she could hold her own against another mage it was time to show her the place she was that of a maggot before the primal mage. Moving her heel from the woman's head as she moved her leg back and tried to kick the girl's face as hard as she could. Her magic keeping hold as Alexandra crouched down reach for the woman's hair to pull her face to her own.

"You enjoy being used as a foot rest no?~ Your only a maggot to all of us is that not correct?~"

_____Yet again Bunny would feel compelled to agree as she was gripped by Alexandra magic. Even if the woman had spent the last few decades asleep her power was not to be doubted. Her magic expelling from her body was not as strong or large as that of Dahau, but it reeked of primal power. The woman's body was but a vessel only tapping slightly into what she once could freely use to throw entire kingdoms into toys. Moving to lick the woman's cheek before grinning at Bunny with glee.
    Chaos' Vessel

Notes: Givin OOC permission Alexandra is currently using her linage spell 'seductor's touch' over the next two post, until Dahau flares his magic, or otherwise asked Bunny is under her control and has to do as she is told. (Sorry, not sorry.~) :)
    BunnyBunny
    BunnyBunny

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BunnyBunny 11th February 2019, 7:33 pm

What was this? This awful feeling that made Bunny feel...Less than. She had felt it with her father, sure. But like this? In the middle of a guild hall?

Was this feeling... Despair?

The tiny girl thought about the woman and man above her. Thinking the woman would stop, or that the man would protect her, didn't make the feeling go away. Yes, this was despair. It was the same feeling she had when her brother and grandmother had left from this world. It was that feeling she felt when her father would neglect his job to make her earn money instead. Could she do anything about it?

'Sometimes, I swear I hear my brothers voice again. He tells me to be strong for him. Sometimes, I wonder if I can be strong like the other members of this guild. But my brother's voice is getting louder and louder in my head this time. It echoes, telling me that I can be strong like him.'

Breaking from her thoughts, and slowly beginning to resist the spell, Bunny's shaking arm reached for her spear. Her pain was obvious. But somewhere in her brother's words, she found strength. She found the strength to sing.

"Staff, hear me sing, allow this woman to feel the sensations of pain, the pain I wish for her to feel..." Bunny sang quietly. Her staff turned yellow, meaning this spell would do the woman no real harm, but put her in quite a significant amount of pain for a small period of time. The song had activated a spell of Bunny's own, 'Songstress's Feeling'
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 14th February 2019, 7:01 am

It seems that the woman didn't take to kindly to his invitation. As she answered with only silence and an eerie stare from behind her long red bangs. Clearly, she took it as an insult, so the girl probably only looked out for herself or her loyalty already laid with someone else.
    For a moment she put her finger against his chest and trailed his battlesuit upwards only to poke his nose at the end. It was rather infuriating, Dahau wasn't the type of man that got no for an answer very often. However, he had no choice to set aside his frustration for now. Because before he could even respond any further, the redhead's attention was already pulled away. This time by the bunny-girl, as she foolishly challenged basically every mage in this room.

It probably wasn't her intention to do so, however, this could be a great lesson if one would to survive in a dark guild such as this. If you don't have the power to back it up, then choose your words wisely, especially when you are new in town. The redhead unleashed her fury upon the poor girl, she worked her to the ground and humiliated her by grinding her own heel against the side of the girl's head.
    'Well, she'll fit right in' he said to himself 'the other girl though... I have my doubts'
    The redhead was especially cruel, she called the girl names while slowly pulling her up by her hair. While around them a group of people gathered, naturally they were curious to see what would happen next. Some of them even looked at Dahau, trying to see if the man himself would step in and resolve this fight.

'Sir Dahau' said one of them eventually 'shouldn't we maybe... ehm stop this?'

'Just let them at it' he responded while he stared at the girl who was suffering 'If you don't want to be swallowed up by mediocrity, or die even, you have to stand up and prove that you can hold your own in front of everyone, or else you can never reach new heights.' He looked once more at the redhead and then back at the bunny girl, she was suffering he could see it in her eyes. However as he said before, it wasn't his task to save her. 'So how about it girl, it's about time you show us your worth!'

Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Character Sheet

Post by Grim Reaper 14th February 2019, 7:41 am

Words written: #689
    Total written: #1189
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    _____So the maggot was actually a flea? Feeling her trying to nib with her magic made the woman smile with more glee then before, her lips seeming to curl at the ends as she eased her heel and let go of her hair. Her frame moving backwards and standing up as she slowly laced her fingers together. Slowly waving her hands as black runes seemed to appear on her skin and burn away as she savored the pain she was enduring from both the magic of the girl, and temporarily breaking her limiters.

_____With each symbol burning away her magic seemed to spike rapidly, by the fourth her magic was on par with that of the man, yet as she kept moving her hands a fifth would appear and burn away taking her past that, three more following before she would lower her hands. Her magic vanishing from all but one person, Bunny unless Dahau or those of his strength or more searched for it. Grim was sparing them, but if they sought death it would greet them with open arms as her magic did.

_____Her frame was different, the magic so dense around her body it changed the shape and color. Her hair was glowing red, reaching far onto the ground snaking around the feet of those who see the magic. her skin black as night, what was her attire a venomous green as she loomed over Bunny directing the blunt of the overwhelming magic to the girl for her insolence. The magic was primal beyond what most would expect, it was death and chaos itself given a solid form to inhabit.

_____But the toll on the body she was in could not yet handle it as the seals glowed red on the black skin and she returned to normal coughing up green blood as she smiled playfully to Bunny. It was hopeful people those who saw the magic she was holding back startled them, if not filled them with fear of death as Grim just stepped towards Bunny and reached a hand out to the girl. her eyes a dull green as the forced use of her full magic had muted the voices in her head and she could think calmly.

_____If the woman took her hand Grim would pull it with her full strength, lifting the woman to eye level before leaning forward with every intent to steal her lips in a kiss. Her cold lips leaving the green blood on the other woman's lips as she leaned back smiling. "I think I'll make thee mine.~" If the girl was not wise to try and get away from her Grim would once more try and steal her lips with more aggression her kiss then the last.

"Well done... Making me flare my real form like that.~ Maybe if you got lessons I could help you achieve great things.~" - Grim's words a whisper into the woman's ear after she broke the kiss, going the added fun to lick Bunny's neck before she would turn to face the man once more. "Sorry I did not give you a verbal reply. My oath is above all to her majesty.~ As long as you are fine with such I suppose I could tag along with you for a while... as long as you let me bring my new toy.~" - Grim would look over to Bunny as she licked her lips savoring the taste of the other woman some more before turning back to smile at the man awaiting his reply.

"Come here plaything.~ Let master rest her head.~" - Grim's hand would rise as she looked over her shoulder and resumed her spell speak hold over the woman she had no intention of giving up. Even if Bunny tried to fight the magic was stronger this time, and as she would be left walking to Grim and get wrapped into a hug from behind as the woman rested her head on her shoulder, the smell of death lingering on Grim as her magic hold would only loosen after she had the girl was locked in the physical hold.
    Chaos' Vessel

Notes: Givin OOC permission Alexandra is currently using her linage spell 'seductor's touch' over the next two post, until Dahau flares his magic, or otherwise asked Bunny is under her control and has to do as she is told. (Sorry, not sorry.~) :)

BunnyBunny
    BunnyBunny

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BunnyBunny 14th February 2019, 1:01 pm

Bunny didn't mind the woman's arms around her. Not in the least, as it was better than any way her parents had ever treated her. More specifically, it was better than her mother had ever treated her.

Believe it or not, the girl didn't even flinch at the way Grim had kissed her and licked her neck. It only brought to mind memories of the more... well paying jobs her father had hired out for. She remembered the easier ones, and then the more awful ones too. The ones that her brother would comfort her after, and yell at their father.

The yelling... Bunny remembered when it would stop, and a silence would fill the house. Bunny didn't know what her father would do to make her brother stop yelling. She only remembered his smile was always gone. Is that why she stayed quiet? Is that why she never said no?

Bunny knew that at the current moment, she was not strong enough to break free from Grim's spell again. She had used all her energy already to break free once. It wasn't like what Grim was doing now bothered her anyway. She simply closed her eyes, waiting for the man or Grim to say something else.

By this point, to Grim it would be obvious Bunny took care of herself. Her skin was quite soft, along with her hair being the same way. It was long and fluffy, smelling of... coconuts? She also wore strawberry flavored lip gloss that made her lips a bit more pink then would seem fitting for such a pale skin tone. She was in fact so pale, one might think she hadn't seen the sun in years.
    Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Character Sheet

Post by Grim Reaper 14th February 2019, 10:02 pm

Words written: #441
    Total written: #1630
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    _____Seeing, and feeling such smooth skin only drew one idea to the woman's mind as she looked for a spot to sit down, a hand  slightly pulling to hint Bunny to follow as the reaper would move her attire slightly to avoid sitting on it before relaxing in the spot she found her right leg set to the ground while her left outreached towards Bunny as she waved her booted foot for the girl to approach if she had not already.

"Come massage master's leg with those soft hands would you please?~ Standing still leaves me rather tense after having slept so long. Not to mention this body is in a great deal of pain for showing off my magic like I had. Who knows, maybe if you do good I'll praise you.~"

_____While she was still using her spell speak it would not be as strong as it was before, she was still limited to small burst of the magic and it was rather vexing to say the least. However if it was enough to make the other woman approach and attempt the task given Grim would smile playfully as long as things went smoothly. If Bunny tried to massage Grim's left leg without removing the boot or the stocking she would have to be careful as the right boot would moved to slam the girl's face to the ground for it.

_____Grim would not explain she wanted the woman to remove those layers first, nor would she stop trying to hit the girl if she did not do such. If she did however manage to follow the unspoken rules Grim would reach to gently pat her hair as her toes curled and unrolled enjoying the attempt at such be it good or terrible. Grim would note she would have to beat the correct way into the woman's skull either way. If Bunny used to much pressure, she would be slammed with the other foot, if she used to little the same result.

_____If she massage to far up the leg, the boot once again. If she went past the ankle, the boot. If she kept in the sweet spot she would notice Grim's hand relaxing more on her head and being kinder as the woman smiled faintly. Those that did well, got rewards, those that failed would be punished. Turning her focus to Dahau, be it with getting a massage or not she would wonder what it might take to have him do the same for her other leg. After-all calling out other toy was so much work, when she could have one if she played her cards correctly.
    Chaos' Vessel

Notes: Seductor's touch is no longer in effect by spell backing, however if Bunny wishes Grim is still using some of the same magic in hopes to keep hold over the woman, this version being much easier to break or simply ignore.

BunnyBunny
    BunnyBunny

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BunnyBunny 15th February 2019, 9:56 pm

Bunny carefully removed the boot and stocking from Grim's leg. She was obviously experienced in doing things like this. It was an easy task for her. And, this woman had come to intrigue Bunny. She seemed so strong and fierce. Maybe making her an ally wasn't a bad plan, all considered.

She made sure to rub the perfect spot on her leg, applying just the right amount of pressure. Her hands were soft and uncalloused. Again, Bunny knew what she was doing. She wasn't shameful, but more smiling that she could please someone in her guild.

She looked up at the woman, the spell obviously easily ignorable at this point. "Uh, miss, I don't mind doing things like this if they make you happy. I just want to become stronger is all. If I did this kind of thing for you, without you needing to use your magic on me, could you maybe help me get stronger?" She asked politely.
    Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Character Sheet

Post by Grim Reaper 17th February 2019, 9:12 pm

Words written: #350
    Total written: #1980
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    _____Alexandra would relax some as the girl seemed rather versed in the task, though a slight scowl would cross her face as she was not only called 'miss' but asked a question as to what she could do in return for having the maggot be used for something. Was getting to touch the bare skin on a superior existence not enough? Grumbling under her breath some as she stopped petting the girl's head and tried to use the hand to make the girl face her dull dark green eyes as the magic faded from her words.

"Oh plaything, if you want to grow stronger I can surely try to teach you... However I do not promise your life would not be set on death's door each time. I do not wish to waste my time, and if you can not keep up with the training your death will be far from quick. If you understand that, we can start lessons tomorrow... but for the moment, redress my foot and move to other leg."

_____Grim's tone was mellow and hallow, she did not truly care for training others as she was still looking for a successor to her magic so she could be rid of the annoying curse it held over her mind. However never one to speak of such the woman would move just slightly once her stocking and boot had been returned to her left leg and reach the right out. If Bunny tried to massage from the same spot she was still in Grim would kick her with her left foot, and the same unsaid rules set for the other leg as she moved her focus back to the stronger person present.

'I doubt he would be good at giving massages anyways...~ Those hands look more for killing and holding the throats of others rather then tending to the soft skin and needs of other body.~ But such muscle... Maybe he would be better suited for... OTHER things.~' Her inner thoughts clicking in peace as she gave the man a few look overs humming to herself afterwards silently.
    Chaos' Vessel

BunnyBunny
    BunnyBunny

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BunnyBunny 19th February 2019, 12:08 pm

Bunny smirked slightly. At least the woman had said yes. Maybe this training is what she would need to become strong enough to kill her father.

Maybe once her father was dead, Bunny would know what her true purpose was.

Bunny carefully redressed the woman's leg. She scooted over to move on to the other leg, as sitting in between the two legs would put Bunny in a... less favorable position. She carefully undressed the other leg, using her careful technique on that leg as well. She no longer gave care to the man Grimm was talking to.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 25th February 2019, 4:45 am

"Sorry I did not give you a verbal reply. My oath is above all to her majesty.~ As long as you are fine with such I suppose I could tag along with you for a while... as long as you let me bring my new toy.~"

Dahau looked passed the redhead at her so-called pet and raised his eyebrow a bit, a petty sight to behold, so easily submissive. 'That's the fate of the weak I suppose' said his inner thoughts. His own men were subjugated as well... only not like that. 'I understand' he said while turning towards the redhead again. 'I won't stand between you and the one you serve, however, I stand by my words. You are strong and if you ever crave more power, you are welcome to join me on my endeavors... and your pet of course'

Dahau watched the woman, as she retired from their conversation, tending back to the girl who by now had become nothing more than property. Their conversation was over and for now, it was better to let them be, so he turned around and was about to walk back to his men. However, after a few steps, he stopped and turned his head slightly. 'Before I forget, I'm Dahau, do well to remember that'
    After that, he turned back to his men while shouting out some orders, who in turn grabbed their gear and readied themselves to set off on their next mission.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:27 pm