Special Characteristics: Alexandra has three appearances. Normal, Control curse, and full curse look. (Will be linked in lower section as reference)
Personality: Alexandra Valentine Bloodstone, AKA Grim reaper is a woman of many faces. To most of the world she currently walks she is nothing short of a embodiment or harbinger of death and suffering. She finds pleasure in the suffering of others, or the ideal and enactment of toying with the likes of mortals and those she can. She is seen most times either annoyed, or enjoying some form of twisted act be it desire or cruel.
What most don't see or know however is the fact this is simply the seeping curse she has had for a very long time. Under the monster is a once saintly heart who loved all those and chose to see the light in the darkness. While at times this side might show to those Grim has taking a fondness to in some form it is very rare. What is special about this part of her is that very little is actually known about her and as such is still open to be explored.
She wields wisdom beyond her appearance, beauty akin to a fallen goddess, and the desire for discord. Her past and magic have long since tainted her heart leaving it only an empty shell nothing can fill. Her mind likewise has suffered from her vastly extended lifetime and magic. While none have really been exposed to it Alexandra is always at war with what she does and what she wants. Never able to find peace, the woman left suffering seeks to make all know her pain or find those who can help ease hers.
In combat: Alexandra is not the type to fight directly, her style is more to the nature of making others fight for her or against each other. She enjoys the sight of such and when near a place where fighting is happen tends to be overjoyed and very vocal about who she thinks should or will win. If she herself has to fight, things can get very dark as this woman won't simply kill her pray... but skin them alive and more testing just how far they can cling to thier feeble lives.
Leading: Alexandra was once a leader, a queen who ultimately led her entire kingdom into ruin while trying to ensure it survived. So after failing that hard the woman as all but given up trying to take the helm in most cases. She is a natural leader when it comes to causing chaos and slaughtering those in her path.
Following: Alexandra is also not much of a follower, sadly her recent realization she was being used as someone's puppet as made the woman very much hostile to orders that have no reason or backing to them. She will not follow someone blindly ever again, and if possible not follow anyone she does not know and trust.
Likes: Alexandra does have some joys that don't come from doing things for her majesty. While they might number as many, some stand to be noted.
- Massacre: Nothing gets her more excited then the sight of countless corpses. Viewing herself as the bringer of the end times it is only a small taste of what awaits the world now that she has reawaken.
- Sweet foods: Despite being someone so dangerous, wild, and down right mental... Alexandra has a very keen weakness for sweets. Her desire for them almost over the desire to destroy everything.
- Blood: Be the greenish black blood of her own body, or that of others She enjoys the sight none the less. To her it also makes a great flavor touch to her sweets, much more the blood of her majesty's allies.
Dislikes: While she might not fear much, she does hate a great deal of things. Be it a simple sunny day, puppies and kittens, couples, people touching her majesty...
- Light guilds: They represent order, and that alone fuels Alexandra to seek their destruction and hate for those who would dare take up the mantel of peace keepers.
- Her Majesty: After finding out the woman had used her as a puppet all this time, well there is a great deal of hostility in the air between them.
- Peace: The opposite to her beloved Chaos, the calm air that comes with it is sickening and while often times lead the woman to FORCE it to change without much care to the results.
Motivations: Alexandra is driven by three goals, nothing else seems to keep this monster moving on deaths door aside from these... well maybe the most delicious sweet in the world... but you get the idea...
- Throwing the world into Chaos: Seen as her second to last goal in life, Alexandra wants the world over to be like the inside of her own skull so she might possibly find peace at long last...
- Destroying all that is good: Clearly one can not have chaos stay without destroying the good entirely... but what if in doing so you can not obtain TRUE chaos?
- Revenge against her majesty: The end game, Alexandra believes the only true way to be free is to undo the greatest wrong she has done and take her scythe to the woman who was behind all her actions for so long.
Fears: Alexandra does not fear many things in this world anymore. What she does can often all be traced back to a single figure known as 'Her majesty'. Who this person is, well nobody has lived long enough or been told yet.
- Losing: The idea she might not be able to beat or fight the person she still can recall caring so deeply for is a fear that looms over her with every passing day the clash come closer.
- Failing Sanguine: The girl who placed her trust in Grim even after knowing the wrongs she had done to the girl, it is a burden she does not wish to have ever...
- Finding peace: Alexandra lost her peace the day she was twisted by the curse of being the harbinger of death, and has since her recollection of such looks to find out if she is the monster people now see her to be, or can she redeem herself.
Hair: Blood red
Eyes: Poison green
Skin Tone: Ash grey
Appearance: Image below
- Full curse:
- Half curse reference:
Guild: Errings rising
Tattoo: Blood red, centered over her heart.
Last edited by Grim Reaper on 4th June 2020, 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total