Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Disaster in the Frozen River

Mellascyla
    Mellascyla

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Aurora
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Disaster in the Frozen River - Page 2 Empty Re: Disaster in the Frozen River

Post by Mellascyla 9th January 2019, 7:52 pm

The effects of her magic were causing a clearing in the skies above something that could not help but be commented on by her current ally as they fought. The bears were dealt with at least apart from a couple but what caused her a right amount of concern was when a massive emerald dragon appeared and not only took out the bears, but also her guild leader. She had to admit, getting angry was not something she felt often but seeing the dragon spawned by the magic of her friend betray and harm her was not something she was happy about. Indra got to her first thankfully and gave her a small amount of warmth, but as her anger began to flare more and more the heat around her began to rise steam coming from the ground as ice and snow joined the skies.

Moving to her guild master she would oblige the request of the wolf just after Indra gave his cloak, picking her up and letting the natural heat she gave off do the work. It was not long as she saw Indra doing what he needed to with the real enemies that Mella stormed over to the dragon that was half her size and gave it a massive smack to the back of the skull. Some might fear dragons summoned by high level magic but her common sense was being clouded by a thick haze of anger, "Don't you ever harm Luna again, I don't care if you are some fancy shmancy dragon I will smack you as many times it takes if you lay a single claw or other form of appendage on her again. And no loop holes with magic either..." She glared at the dragon when her attention was soon torn from the object of her anger as a massive burst of lightning struck the portal.

Watching with a small sense of amazement she would soon see as not only did a weird and sinister... Laugh? Come from the portal but also what she could only describe as weirdly decorated trees came from it, at least three from what she could tell anyways. Her attention wanted to be on the tree and dragon but she soon opened a hand and looked at Luna, "Are you feeling a bit better?"

WC: 386
    TWC: 2396

Last edited by Mellascyla on 22nd January 2019, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Post by Luceam 10th January 2019, 8:00 pm

dice roll

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th January 2019, 8:00 pm

The member 'Luceam' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Disaster in the Frozen River - Page 2 Die_03_42160_sm
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 10th January 2019, 9:15 pm

Aegis was annoyed that the lightning dragon slayer knew as much as he did about the situation, but when the giant was moving to hit Zixcor, he immediately barked. "You fool! Don't aggravate him!" When Zixcor was hit by the giant, he didn't even seem to flinch as he took the full blow. His hard scales seemed almost untouched, only the shift in his cold aura to flux with anger was the only clue about the attack. He turned his neck around, his cold eyes stared at the giant. Unfortunately for him, he had to decide between her and what comes out of the portal. He decided the latter, but he thought that the giant needed to learn to stay out of his way. Towards the giant, he spat out a massive ball of green energy towards the giant, hoping to knock her back a bit to keep her out of his way.

Zixcor's focus was on the jolly man while flew up into the air, and prepared his attack for later as he was charging his fury.

Luna started to get onto a knee after feeling the warmth from Mella, however she could not fully stand yet, and she was still trying to overcome the shock. Aegis stepped up and offered the explanation. "That monster is Zixcor, dragon of life and chaos. He sees no friends, only foes. Usually easy to deal with by using simple commands. Luna must not know all his peeves yet, he hates being summoned in the cold." Aegis's glare was fixed onto the dragon as he couldn't even suppress his rage, recalling the horrid day when he last saw Zixcor. "He hasn't been bonded with a nature spirit for over a century, when he killed the last one... In our world, he's a prisoner. Not even that affected him."

Luna managed to work her way onto her feet, standing up as she faced towards the portal. Annoyed that Zixcor was striking her ally she held her grip firm, relighting her flaming whip and forcefully extended it to wrap around the ball and thrust it down into the ice. She looked over at the trees and had an ominous feeling. She clenched her fist as white aura energy gathered along her arm before in a pitching like motion she sent a wave of piercing bolt towards the party, missing Zixcor, and the fat man stepped out of the way as it hit a tree. The tree shook and one of the presents underneath spontaneously opened, before a shockwave was sent flying back hitting her in the chest, knocking her back. Aegis in an instant ran and used his body to break her fall.

After helping Luna onto her knees, he walked around, and with his paw he slapped Luna in the face with the back of his paw. "LuShirain listen to me god damn it! You are in no condition to fight. You can't lie to me, you don't have enough energy to heal yourself and fight, and you need to heal before you can fight. It's in your nature to protect, but you can't protect when you're dead!" Luna bit her tongue, she couldn't disagree, but it was too late to back down. "We're in the final stretch, and I am-" Aegis slapped Luna with the back of his paw again. "You're at your limit! You're not a water fairy, you don't have water lungs, you're not an ice fairy, you can't resist the cold. You may have an edge, but you're at your limit. I hate to suggest this, but maybe it's time you let him go beyond his."

Luna knew what the wolf was referring to, and she sighed as she knew she had little time to decide, or explain for that matter. "You mean the legendary dragon force? Isn't that a myth?" The wolf shook his head. "I've seen it, the slayer that took down Zixcor, he used it. Although to be fair, it was Zixcor's mistake for throwing a water dragon slayer into the ocean. You just gotta stuff the slayer with his element. You know what you must do... I am here to hold if you need me."

Luna faced the facts, and she had to agree, however there was no time for arguing. She looked back to the giant and gave a clear order. "Mella, I need you to run distraction, try to get hits in as you can, and whatever happens to me, don't try to intervene. That is an order."

She pulled her hair to the side, exposing the skin on the back of her neck as she slowly stood up, and stumbled towards Indra and fell, leaning on his chest as bent over a bit, exposing the white guild crest on the back of her neck as well as the unusual black scar. "Indra, I don't have the strength to do much more, I can't protect what is dear to me, there is little time so listen closely. There is a lightning shock torture lacrima embedded in my neck where you see that scar."

Luna started to shiver a bit, she had never placed such trust in anyone. Despite being on a battlefield, injured, almost down, with risk of drowning again, she hadn't felt this nervous since she was a child. "There is no time for proper extraction, I give you permission, bite into my neck and rip it out. It should set off the ultimate safety and give you a shock that would kill five men of your size easily, but you're not any man... I trust you. I can heal myself after."

Tears almost started to come from her eyes as her guard was down for the moment as she braced herself. "Please. Do this for them!" Aegis sat by waiting, not exactly pleased with the decision himself. "Do not worry Dragon Slayer, she'll be in my care."

WC 985
    TWC 4428

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Guild : XXX
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 14th January 2019, 11:32 am

The shockwave from the tree was a surprise to Indra-- but he quickly knew he had to protect others behind him now. With a clap of his hands, electricity formed between them. "Lightning Dragon-- CHARGED RAMPART!!" he slammed his hands into the snow and forced his magic up.

From out of the mountainside a large shield of electricity seemed to jut out of nowhere and acted as an umbrella for the group of wizards. The shield held against the shockwave-- and soon acted as a makeshift fortress to protect Luna as she slowly recovered. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on but it seemed that the wolf knew that Luna's dragon summon was something horrible. It only got worse as the jolly man seemed to emerge from the portal, and made matters much, much worse. "Seriously? And I thought the holidays were ludicrous enough..." Indra grumbled in a bah-humbug method.

Tailong continued to coil around Luna to comfort her in her weakened state, but then they explained it. The Dragon Force. Indra only knew of the mild legends but didn't know how that helped them now-- especially since the giant had dispersed the storm cloud he had generated before. "That won't work. There is no other lightning force out there strong enough for THAT. " he explained, even though he had seen her ring work before. The power for Dragon Force was immense, and if it was for lightning, even more so. However, after a point of debate... it became clear to the wolf and Luna what she had to do.

Indra was confused as she raised her hair and exposed her neck to Indra. Sure, he liked the gesture but it was neither the place or time-- till she explained what was in her neck. Why the hell did she have a torture lacryma in her neck of all things? And she wanted him to rip it out. He hesitated for a moment, to hear what she was asking of him. However, her insistance and the danger upon them was the driving factor to say that he shouldn't hesitate and do it. Though he didn't want to her... excessively, this was indeed a fact they couldn't evade. He gritted his teeth in frustration and soon approached her. "I understand... Fine. This is not the exact reunion i hoped for but I guess I can't afford to be romantic then, can i?" he said in a half joke as he approached her. Though he played it cool-- the tears in Luna's eyes clearly was something he couldn't ignore and made him feel weak. "I'll make it quick."

He quickly embraced her in her arms, her body now flushed to his as he round his arms around her in a tight embrace. He gave one last kiss to her cheek-- and then went for her neck.

"SERIOUSLY!?" Tailong shouted, as if to ruin the tension and serious moment. "We got a psycho dragon and Merry Maniacs on the loose and you want to fool around now of all time!?"

Indra bit into her neck-- not like how a vampire would suck blood but to grip and feel the electricity in her body. It wasn't the first time he did this with her, as he enjoyed the playful nature-- but this was serious as he felt the 'device' He bit down harder, at the same time using his hands to coax and ease her pain in ways that were not exactly as Tailong said... appropriate. He could only imagine what her giant friend would think.

The moment his teeth reached the crystal-- he felt the shock! It jolted, and he was quick to consume it. If he wasn't careful the shock could kill her-- so he had to keep it contained and forced it down into one direction. Into his throat. He felt her squirm against his bodyas he held on, soon finding the taste of the electricity as sensual as her own. The power that exploded into his system, was tremendous just like she said. It felt almost like when he ate Kohryu's lightning-- except twice as intense.

Finally, he gave one last hard pull with his teeth-- ripping the electric lacryma outof he neck and consuming it with one crunch of his teeth-- now which had formed sharp canines. He let out a sharp howl as he seperated from her-- both now suffering in some form.

As Indra backed off to leave Luna in the care of his friends... the power didn't stop building inside him as the shards of lightning crystal went down his throat. He wavered from the sheer implosion going off inside him, electricity radiating outward as it became physically visible off his form. He fell to the snow, his muscles straining from the overload of power now rocketing through him. "Grrr... grha... this is.... GRRAAA...!" He seemed to be in pain as the lightning magic continued to build. As it did, his muscle mass began to grow as well-- and his hair seemed to flicker with a new change of color. The power wouldn't stop, Indra fearing he would go mad if it kept up. He had to get control... he had to grasp this new power... he had to succeed in his final act of becoming a Dragon Slayer...

... to truly harness the might of a dragon. "GRRAAAAAAAA!!!!" he roared, lightning now erupting out everywhere around him! The sheer eruption blew right into the incoming tree monsters.

Disaster in the Frozen River - Page 2 UdJtWjv

As the lightning became less intense, they saw Indra rise up slowly. His body still crackled with insane lightning, but he appeared different now. An aura of lightning surged around every part of his body, his muscle mass even larger than before-- similar to how the giant girl would be like almost. Beyond that, his hair now stood on end from its usual wildman look to an erect and electrified appearance-- now gone from black to golden blonde. His eyes were now yellow in the irises-- flicking from that and pure white. The lightning continued to roar in the heavens, his power now effecting th atmosphere above him.

Indra's form of Dragon Force made him the strongest person in the fight now compared to his allies-- Even Tailong was in awe of the power he awakened.

"It's official. I'm never pissing him off again. He may very well kill me..." he squeaked.

It was then both Dragon and the evil Santa Clause was drawn by the erupting lightning Dragon Slayer as his roar echoed like thunder through the mountains.

"Ho ho ho! You been naughty! It is time for you to get your just desserts." Santa boasted as he soon let out a bellow of his own-- and oddly his coat ripped apart, showing the seemingly fat man was pretty ripped himself.

However, Indra didn't respond, now in a state of silent fury as he glared at both of them. He soon raised a hand up in both the dragon's and santa's direction. Even as he stood there, thunderclouds once more appeared and swirled around above them. However he glared them and gripped a hand back.

"GRRRAA!" He roared-- and from his hand released a swarm of sparks. The sparks soon grew in size, becoming "Ball Lightning" that hovered in the space before him, soon multiplying into dozens of them. With a roar-- the orbs shot forward and began to shoot right into all the enemies with a barrage of lightning explosions! The "Lightning Dragon's Ball Lightning" conjured fabled Ball Lightning, capable of seeking out enemies like guided missles and just as powerful.

The entire mountain side was lit by lightning magic that flickered and erupted on impact, blasting away the trees with ease as well as any lesser elves that were around. Indra maintained a feral-looking demeanoir as his body overflowed with lightning, seeming to not end and making his attacks stronger!

(Dragon Force Triggered by Luna's effects. Using Dragon Slayer abilities for boost in magic and abilities.)

WC: 1318

Last edited by Zabertooth on 14th January 2019, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th January 2019, 11:32 am

The member 'Zabertooth' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Disaster in the Frozen River - Page 2 Die_04_42161_sm
    Mellascyla
    Mellascyla

Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Aurora
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mellascyla 16th January 2019, 10:10 am

It took more than a few moments to catch her breath from the events transpiring in front of the giant her actions at first being met with contempt by the dragon. It took her a moment to realize her death might be coming when Luna stepped in to remove the blast that was coming her way as well. The wolf who's name she had yet to learn spoke more of the history this dragon held, a life of chaos and death someone who would murder his user simply because he disliked the cold. These things made her angry, that the dragon would do something like that in the first place, that he would attack her newfound friend and guild master, but more than that she began to grow angry that Luna had decided to summon him at all. It made no sense why they would need him, surely the slayer man and her alone were strong enough to deal with this, And while she might still be weak comparatively that gave no reason to be so reckless.

All these factors could not add up to her, but the dragon had refocused it's attention onto the fat man now crawling through the portal and the tree's as well. The Tree's were not idle however, as she had been lost in thought on these contradictions one had managed to gravely wound Luna and while the wolf talked and Luna herself began to argue over her ability to still fight the Giant snapped.

Heat was one of the first things to rise, anger beyond something she had felt before or at least nothing quite so intense snow turned to water, the ice on the river began to flow freely as it rejoined it's body. Soon the whole field began to look more like spring than it had ever looked winter as the giant took a step towards one of the tree's themselves. Focusing on the tree's that had harmed her friend she would erupt a wave of lightning from herself again doing precious little versus them, though she quickly followed it up and an explosion of flame ripped out from her torching them. The Tree's that survived were heavily burnt and with a grab she would quickly bend them over her knee and press them down as a loud creak would be heard before the tree's snapped in half. Letting out one more nova of pure flames she would turn the broken and burnt tree's into charcoal, just in time to feel magic power rising and seeing Indra biting into Luna's neck.

She wanted to be angry at the man why was he doing so and what could he possibly do to stop her from crushing him for harming Luna further. Yet as his power skyrocketed and his appearance drastically changed she knew that this was for a reason, and while she still wanted to be angry at the man for what he did she also knew that Luna more than likely consented to this. Standing back she would focus her light into her hand and fire three consecutive blast of light at now very ripped man being fought by Indra collapsing beside Luna as she panted heavily her magic all but drained from the many flashes of spells she had done in quick succession. Screaming at the top of her lungs at Indra, "KILL THAT FAT JOLLY BASTARD INDRA!" Was all she could properly manage before the exhaustion hit her like a truck and she fell back unable to move at all from the loss of magic. Her attention turned to the wolf taking care of Luna and there were many things she wanted to say, many things she wanted to do but as it stood she had no time or place to do it. Hopefully she would wake before the end of this to provide more help, but for the first time in a bit she felt cold and she weakly spoke out, "Ah so this is what cold feels like" as she fell asleep where she lay hoping to gain back some sun and magic.

WC: 685
    TWC: 3081/3000

Last edited by Mellascyla on 22nd January 2019, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Luceam
    Luceam

Character Sheet

Post by Luceam 16th January 2019, 12:15 pm

In Indra's arms, despite the situation, Luna nearly laughed at Indra's suggestions of skipping the romance. "When have you ever been romantic and not quick?" Luna felt am immense rush of of pain as Indra removed the torture device from her flesh, She nearly passed out from the pain as tears came from her eyes, she held back her screams as much as possible. She held onto Indra until he stated to back off, she felt in immeasurable pain, dizzy, and very nauseous before falling over onto the ice, grabbing the back of her bleeding neck as she coated herself in a pink light, healing over the wound as the black scar reformed itself. Her breathing reestablished as the green wolf approached, wrapping Luna in the other side of the cloak before he laid down on top of her to keep her warm.

Luna watched as Indra seemed to transform and rise in power, basking in the awe that is dragon force. "So, that is the mythical dragon force..." Zixcor sensed the rise in power as he looked over, his eyes opened wide. "Oh crap, dragon force." Zixcor then disappeared as his body dispersed into green particles of light. He was not putting up with dragon force capable slayers. Luna felt helpless as she watched the two others fight, until Mella used up all of her strength and fell beside her, slowly passing out after her victory over destroying the trees, leaving just Indra and the leader.

Luna felt drained of everything as she was barely able to move. "Hmm, two down on both sides, will he be enough on his own?" Luna never wavered her faith, she knew at this moment, the battle was over. Indra was not going to lose. "If not for Zixcor, I could've taken them on easily, but now Indra has ascended himself, he has the fury and strength of a dragon. He will not fall here. His strength, is unmatched as far as the situation goes."

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 16th January 2019, 4:25 pm

In the wake of Indra's lightning-powered rage, the green dragon soon saw him and realized he didn't stand a chance. It choose to cut the link that kept her in this space and use LUna's summoning method to disappear. Indra would of cussed her a coward but there were bigger issues to handle as he only saw one target left. THe big bad fat bastard with the torn up red suit as he now had burns and scratches all over his chisled body.

Despite it all, wave after wave of lightning radiated after Indra as his magic now had conjured another thundercloud. He soon let loose another lightning roar attack-- to which the santa raised a present out of it. He used it to block the blow-- but not before the two attacks erupted with vicious results. Indra felt the blowback-- but he kept his ground. He couldn't afford to fail hear. Even though he felt like nothing was impossible now, his own thoughts were clouded and dizzy from the surge of power in his head. It was blinding his sense of reason.

But he had it. He was going to end this battle right here and now.

The lightning overpowered all of Mella's solar energy. She had her power but it couldn't pierce the lightning clouds anymore, even now the lightning from the sky now crackled. With so much power, Indra could have charged right through and tore the fat man apart in an instant...

... but something else was happening. He soon raised a hand up to the darkened heavens, the thunder and lightning now going off wildly. "This is the sound of the beast that will end you... You will be consumed in an instant and be gone with the thunder..." His outstretched arm soon discharged a bolt of lightning out into the sky above. "COME!!"

The lightning soon responded-- now moving into a single point. For a moment there was nothing-- then it appeared. A glowing white tiger-like being made of the same lightning of the storm. It let out a fierce roar as it pounced through the air-- and made its way above them, glaring down at the Santa with a hungry look and a yellow glow in its eyes.

Indra had tamed Lightning itself. Almost like a summoning technique, it seemed to animate the raw lightning of the storm, a force far stronger than any lightning mage could produce alone.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art..." he said in a growing growl and threw his arm forward. "Raikou!!"

The lightning-tiger jolted right back into the sky, where the clouds flashed-- then right out from above the enemy, the tiger came charging back down. Its very body erupted into a flow of lightning, directed to a single point. The sheer silhouette of the tiger could barely be seen as it crashed down, illuminating the mountainside into a pillar of lightning.

The eruption was deafening to everyone as the explosion went off, causing a shockwave in every direction. The piercing light could be seen well beyond the little village and even shake the ground slightly.

By the time the light began to fade, the clouds overhead began to weaken and sunlight began to crack through once more. Whatever spell Indra used-- dissipated the storm's force. Finally, they could see the entire mountainside-- what snow and greenery now gone instantly.

The most noticable of course, was the giant chunk of the mountainside now missing and rubble that slowly crumbled downward. If there was any real 'mountain' left, it would of caused an avalanch.

However, Indra didn't seem to care as his powered up state soon regarded the threat was gone. Not a single enemy, or the portal remained. A few charred bits could be seen, but nothing beyond that.

He let out a beastly growl, still in his dragon forced state. Even though he won, he still wished for more.

"Um, Indra, buddy?" Tailong squeaked weakly, having kept close to Luna as she tried to recover from the bite. "The fight is over. Remember the anger management courses. Goosfraba...Goosfraba... "

Indra merely cast a snarl at the red dragon's direction-- which caused the little dragon to get so scared he pretty much went and hid inside Luna's bossom.

However, slowly-- the lightning around his body began to lessen and his muscle mass began to return to his normal size. Though his eyes still illuminated, he was slowly dragging down his Dragon Force to dissapear and return to normal.

WC: 751

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 24th January 2019, 8:39 am

Total Word count for Zaber: 4478

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:04 pm