Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Amelia Thorn

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Amelia Thorn Empty Amelia Thorn

Post by Luceam 20th March 2019, 8:48 pm

Name: Amelia Thorn
    Species: Android
    Type: Combat pet for Bond Magic
    Proof of Purchase: Not a link
    Description:
    Appearance:

Amelia stands at 4'5 tall and an unknown weight. On the surface she looks like a petite human girl, but in all actuality she is the creation of one of the most revolutionary sorcerers in the world, and a young upstart engineer combining the best of both professions. Her soul was made from a few years of constant enchantments, placed in a body that on the surface looks and almost feels human. Underneath the fake flesh is the most complex and intertwined with an advanced system of specialized lacrimas, most notably her self generating core, a legendary shard of a large Lacrima that had been constantly struck by lightning for ages.

Amelia is a kind and selfless soul, devoted to helping others and learning about the world. However after the downfall of her guild, she can no longer trust the Magic Council after she was listed as the reason her guild had fallen, and when she came close to exposing the corrupt scam that got her guild shut down, one of the guilty party's of the Magic Council had put an assassin to incapacitate her in a way that she couldn't recover from. She still has issues after being forced into a state of constant consciousness for eight months straight, unable to do anything, even fall asleep.

When she was made and before released into the world, her creators were concerned about releasing her without safeguards. She requires an 'owner' (Luna in this instance), she can exist completely autonomously for 9 months until she acquires a new owner. To use any active ability or strength beyond that of an average human she requires the permission of her owner, and cannot disobey any orders. Safeguards are in place that there is a two step verification, the owner's voice, plus a special remote bracelet worn by the user, that cannot be transferred unless the wearer is dead, or relinquishes ownership of Amelia.

Abilities:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bond abilities:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Amelia Thorn Empty Re: Amelia Thorn

Post by ivyleaf33 23rd March 2019, 11:27 pm

Hey Luceam, you know who I am and what I'm here to do - the abilities themselves look fine, but I'd like to see proof of a bond magic on this character first. Could you please link me to proof of a bond magic in progress or purchase of a tertiary magic before I approve this? Thank you~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amelia Thorn B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Post by Luceam 24th March 2019, 12:08 am

Magic Change

Actually I am doing a magic change, changing Integration Magic. Still doing Solid Script for a third once done the training thread.

WIP bond magic

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 24th March 2019, 1:19 am

Spoiler:

Amelia Thorn KhyzeRtP_o

Amelia Thorn B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 11:15 am